Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Me and My Wife Fantasy
Valentine day with wife in theater.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i love wife swap fantasy.. love to chat and share stuff with real married hubbies...
Like Reply
waiting for more hot updates... plz share ur feels and experiences..
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 09:18 PM)GayatriRavi Wrote: We will be in R City mall Ghatkopar on 24th for a movie.. PM for details

We would love if you can share your movie experience.
Like Reply
(08-02-2019, 07:23 AM)hot4actresses Wrote: i love wife swap fantasy.. love to chat and share stuff with real married hubbies...

if u can swap with an actress who would that?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 07:26 AM)live.life Wrote: Thanks for your appreciation

once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function. 
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening. 
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic
suuper narration ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121; - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
(14-02-2019, 07:36 PM)pantyboy Wrote: suuper narration ..

Thanks for your appreciation
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 11:47 AM)tamilselvi9780 Wrote: i am looking for this kind of massage.. do we have any specific name for this.. like couple massage?

Yes. Its couples massage. Try little and nearby android apps for couples massage deals... U will get to know the places where its offered plus discounts.
Like Reply
(08-02-2019, 07:23 AM)hot4actresses Wrote: i love wife swap fantasy.. love to chat and share stuff with real married hubbies...

HI..me too have same fantasies..
Like Reply
Hi Everyone,

I started a new thread for my wife. Please support us. 

We had one thread in Xossip but it was deleted.

https://xossipy.com/thread-5113.html

Our thread...
https://xossipy.com/thread-5113.html
[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-5113.html][/url]

Like Reply
can somebody have the legendary salemcouple here. this original thread in xossip was started by salemcouple and was the most successful thread ever.
[+] 1 user Likes coolcpl's post
Like Reply
Any Hubby for wife chat?
Here 28 Hubby from Gujarat
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121; - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
this thread was never able to reach the glory of the original xossip thread..
Like Reply
Young hubby here from Gujarat with lots of fantasies
Any one for chat?
Like Reply
(04-03-2019, 02:23 AM)coolcpl Wrote: can somebody have the legendary salemcouple here. this original thread in xossip was started by salemcouple and was the most successful thread ever.

We are delighted to see that Xossip n it's lovely PPL are back on this site. 
We were "nude_couple" on Xossip. N scrolled through many pages looking for this thread. Finally found it. We do not have contact of Salem couple. Legend who created this thread on Xossip. Hope this thread continues with same fame with fabulous couples. 

And , can someone please inform how to post pics here. Does upload on www pzy.be works here too. 

Have fun

Ronit n Amisha
Like Reply
upload pics at https://imgadult.com/
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
super. i also done like this with my sister.
once we arranged to go by bus to chennai for a function. we got mannaged in a two tier bearth. after some time my sister gone asleep. i was wake for a long time to touch her. after one hour she was so asleep due to work. i tried to touch her a little. she show no movement. i got corrage and moved my hand to her buttoch smoothly. i hearbeat irregular. then she moved a bit. i got more corrage and placed my hand on her butt crack and placed in between her buttoch. it was so soft. and i was having another hand in my penis and shaking.now i moved her chudidar knot and keep my hand in her panty.i moved the elastic of her panty and make her butt nude. it was shining in the bus light.i keep my pant off and moved my penis shagging. now i removed her chudidar pant and panty deep to her knee. i slowly moved my hand to her cunt. it was little wet. i insert one finger into her vagina lips and moved in a circle. she felt horny. then i split on my penis and penetrate into her vagina in backward position. it was struck for the first time entry and then i felt so hard. i moved deep into.her and hit her cunt slowly. she stared moaning slowly. her moaning drives me carzy. i fucked her slowly and slowly and sudden i take a fast fuck..she starts moaning loud..i closed her mouth and gave a deep kiss. she and i gets a deep orgasam... i felt her boobs soft i slept for a few minutes due to hard fuck..wr hugged each other semi nude and travelled to our destination
[+] 3 users Like harinipraveen's post
Like Reply
Any cuck hubby having fantasy of sucking dick showing his wife videos or in front of his wife from chennai.. I am waiting for a real bicpl or bi hubby
Like Reply