Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Nadia just carried away and said all that to vola but after hearing vola's question he came back to her senses and tried to hide the facts by saying, I was joking you idiot and you really thought I would fuck my nephew.

But her hesitating voice made vola curious.

Vola- don't try to cover up bitch. I know you will fuck your father if you get horny. tell me the truth or else i am going.

And saying this he started getting dressed. My wife was really horny to get fucked so she stopped him and said, yes, Akash fucks me and he even made my husband his cuckold slave.

Vola- Really, Akash fucked you infront of your husband. What a pussy your husband is. Where is Akash?

Nadia- He went to Natore for 5-7 days.

Vola- Really, I am such a lucky fellow. Tonight I will make your husband my cuckold slave.

Nadia- don't even think about that. He is your boss. He will fire you from your job.

Vola- don't worry as I know all the secret he can't do anything. I will come here in night and will fuck you infront of him. If you are in my side he can't do anything.

Nadia- Please don't do that I request you.

Vola- Don't request me baby. What will happen if I make him my cuckold. I think he already know everything about us and he can help us in our action. It will make our fucking session more exciting.

Nadia- Yes he knows about us but you and me fucking infront of him it will be really awkward.

Vola- you already made her a cuckold and it will not matter with whom you are fucking infront of him. Infront of Akash I will not do anything nor I am not going make fun of him in public. It will be only between three of us.

Nadia- ok as you insist I will do it.

Vola- Thanks my jaan. We have to plan how to fell him in this trap.

Nadia- That won't be necessary. Hey fatso come out and join us.

Both me and vola were shocked hearing that. Vola started looking for me in a confused look.

I was hesitating what to do now but I knew if I make them wait Nadia sure will punish me. So I opened the door and went near them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When I came out my wife said, baby you heard everything right so you know what you have to do right?

I said, yes mam from now on vola sir will be my master too.

She said, then go and kiss his dick and say from now on you will be his sex slave and will do whatever he will tell you.

So I went near Vola and kissed his dick and said, I will be your sex slave and I will do what you want.

Vola was smiling seeing me doing this.

Then my wife said, now suck his dick and make it strong. Show him how good you are at sucking dicks.

I started sucking his dick and he really was enjoying it. He said, you are right Nadia this bastard is really good at sucking dick. Soon it became really hard and My wife said, enough of sucking dick now lick my pussy so that he can fuck me.

I started licking my wifes pussy and vola was stroking his dick standing near us. Soon her pussy became wet and she then asked Vola to fuck her.

Vola positioned himself and entered inside in her in just one stroke. He started ramming her in full speed.

Nadia was moaning with each stroke.

She saw me stroking my dick and said, you good for nothing looser see and learn how a real man fucks. Vola show him how good you are at fucking. Tear my pussy apart.

Vola got excited hearing my wife and started ramming her in more speed and soon my wife had her first orgasm. So vola took out his dick out of her pussy.

And without any order I started sucking his dick again to taste my wifes juice from his dick.

Vola Said, I am really impressed Akash bhai trained you really well. Suck my ballls also you asshole.

So I started sucking his balls. It was really nasty but I did it.

Then nadia told me to lay on bed and then she sat on my face in doggy position so that I could get a close view of Volas dick entering his pussy.

Vola said watch how I fuck your wife and again started fucking her. I placed my tounge in her pussy leaps and it was also touching his dick while going in and out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was helplessly watching Vola's big dick disappearing in her pussy as she was above me.

She was moaning heavily and was begging vola to fuck her hard.

While enjoying the session she asked me, baby are you enjoying the view?

I said, yes mam this is the best view i can get.

Then she said, don't just enjoy the view lick vola's dick and balls also.

So, I started licking the bottom of vola's dick and balls as he was ramming it in and out of my wifes pussy.

Vola was fucking her hard but after sometimes he pulled his dick all the way out of her. And as he pulled it out I opened my mouth and took it in my mouth. Then he fucked my mouth for sometime then again started fucking her. He enjoyed it so we repeated this act for 3 times more.

After enjoying that a few times, Vola pushed his dick deep inside her and his body began to shake. I understood he is going to cum and with a low groan he came inside her.

I didn't wanted to miss any drop of his cum so I put my tongue on her clit as his dick started filling her pussy with cum. He shot a very big load as his hard dick kept pulsing. Soon his cum began to drip from her pussy as he pulled his dick out and got laid beside her.

She lowered her dripping pussy on my mouth so that I can eat his cum. Soon my mouth became full with vola's cum but she kept rubbing her pussy back and forth in my mouth. After I drank it all she got up caught me by hair and pulled my mouth near vola's dick.

His black dick was shining with their combined juices. I laid my tongue flat against the base of his dick and started licking upward wiping his dick clean of my wife's juice.

I could taste my wife's juice at the base and the flavor of vola's cum toward the tip.
I looked at my wife and saw she started making a video. Seeing that I stopped.

But she said, Oh, Baby don’t stop. Keep doing what you’re doing. I know you love to lick my juice from a nice hard dick.

As i stopped after cleaning his dick Vola said, hey asshole don’t forget to suck my balls. You should always suck a man’s balls clean after he fucked your wife. Do you understand?

I said, yes sir and I moved down and sucked his balls in to my mouth one at a
time and cleaned both his balls.

After that Vola said, I think I will stay here and take rest. So you better clean up and go to shop.

So, I got ready went to shop while both of them took a nap after that session.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
yeah i did but not the hole story
Like Reply
That day Vola didn't came back to shop. I didn't know what happend when i was in the shop but after closing the shop when I went home I saw Vola was watching TV sitting on the couch naked. He was so comfortable as if it was his house.

I saw my wife was also naked in the kitchen making dinner. I went to our bedroom got naked and came back to living room. Then I sat on the floor beside the couch where Vola was sitting as I was not allowed to use any furniture.

Vola was laughing seeing me in that position. He then placed his legs on my shoulder and ordered me to massage them and I did so.

After my wife made dinner she called us. Vola and my wife sat on the dining table and I sat on the floor. My wife was going to serve me dinner in a plate but Vola stopped her.

He said, he is a dog and he should eat the leftover and saying that they started eating and I sat there like a hungry dog.

After they ate they served me the leftovers in a plate. I saw there was rice with half eaten and some chewed chicken bones in my plate. They basically gave me dog food.

Vola and my wife went to bedroom together and ordered me to clean the dishes after I finished eating.

After eating I went to clean the dishes. When I was almost finished my wife came
and hugged me. She started rubbing her sexy soft body up against me. I thought she felt sorry for me. My dick became erect very fast with her touch.

She caught my dick and said, I bet you wish to fuck me with your pathetic dick now?

I replied, yes , I want to fuck you like I have never before.

She said, you can do that only in your dream. It will never happen. Because Akash and Vola have stretched me so much you wouldn't feel anything. So, you better control your erection.

Then she took me our bedroom. Vola was sitting on the bed, and my wife knelt before him and so did I. She took his half-erect dick in her soft hand. She then started kissing the head and licking up and down his massive dick.

She said, I love your big dick and how it satisfies me. I love sucking your dick. She then said, do you know I have never sucked my husband's pathetic dick.

Vola looked at me and said, all those year you never entered your wife's mouth. You are really a looser.

My wife said, it is too small to deserve the pleasure to enter my mouth.

After she finished sucking his dick she said, now I want you to suck this dick that is cuckolding you and giving your wife so much pleasure. I want to see you drink his cum like a whore.

Hearing her I took Vola's dick in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and rammed his dick to the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

My wife was liking it. She said, That's it Vola, keep fucking his mouth and choke the little bastard with your big dick.

Suddenly my wife said, look Akash how good you trained him to be a cocksucker. He is kneeling in front of his wife and sucking his servants cock. What a pathetic little hizra he is!

I realised my wife was video chatting with Akash. Vola also thanked akash for training me into such a good slave and for allowing him to fuck my wife.

After humiliating me enough vola took his dick out of my mouth. My wife realised it was time for her to get fucked so she stood pushed me.

But Vola said, Don't push him dear. Then he told me that he wants me to guide his dick in my wife. So I held the base of his massive dick as my wife rode her and took it inside her pussy.

I sat near them watching my servants black dick appear and disappear in my wifes married pussy. My wife was enjoying every bit of it. To add more pleasure Vola started massaging her boobs. She was moaning like hell.

Vola then asked me, have you ever pleased your wife like that?

I replied, no sir. with my pathetic dick I never pleased her like you.

He was humiliating me and somehow I was enjoying it.

Soon after that they changed position and started fucking my wife in doggy style. My wife was enjoying every bit of it and so was I.

I started stroking my dick in pleasure. My wife noticed it and said, don't you dare touch your dick. Just watch how a real man fucks.

Soon after sometimes Vola was about to cum and she asked my wife if she wanted it inside her.But my wife said, No I think you should come in my hubbys mouth. He loves the taste of your cum.

So he took his dick out and pushed it in my mouth. Soon after few strokes he started cumming and I drank all of it. Seeing that he told my wife, your husband is nothing but a pathetic cum drinker.

My wife said, It's all he is good for.

Then I cleaned his dick and balls. After that I slept on the floor while vola slept with my wife in our bed.

The rest of the week followed the same pattern till Akash came back.

Now Vola also lives with us in our house. He and Akash fuck my wife whenever they want.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Its been almost six month since I became my wife's cuckold slave. In this six months she never allowed me to fuck her all I did was jerk my tiny penis and that's my sex life. Akash and Vola both fucks my wife but it is Akash who decides everything.

I get to watch my wife getting satisfied by her own nephew or our servant and all I get to do is clean up my wife's freshly fucked pussy or ass and clean their cock. I knew all this happend because I have a pathetic size dick which can't make any woman happy.

I accepted the reality that I can't please my wife and If I entered her she will not even feel me but I really wanted to fuck my wife's warm pussy. I get to lick it but I miss cumming inside her.

So, I try my best to keep Akash happy so that maybe he will give me permission to fuck my wife. But he never gave me the chance.

A few days later Akash had to go to Natore so it became up-to Nadia's wish.

That day as usual after closing shop me and Vola came to home. After changing dress he wore a lungi went to watch tv in drawing room while my wife was preparing dinner. I got naked and went near my wife. I sat on the floor and started massaging her legs.

I wanted permission but I was hesitating I should ask her or not. My wife sensed my hesitant and asked me, do you want to ask something?

I said,please don't punish me if I cross a line but it's been almost six month since I have fucked your pussy. I know my dick is pathetic and I am not worthy of your pussy but I used to be your husband so please show me some kindness. I really want to fuck you, I really want to feel the warmth of your pussy. I almost cried while saying this.

Hearing me Nadia started laughing. She said, even if you entered me you won't feel anything because it's became so loose for your tiny dick. But as you begged me nicely I will give you some reward. you can fuck me every night till Akash comes back. But you can fuck me after mine and Vola's fucking session and if you can hold yourself from cumming till we finish.

For me this chance was enough. I kissed my wifes feet and said, thanks mam for giving me the chance.

After dinner we went to bedroom. Vola and my wife both get naked i went near them. My wife told Vola about my request.

Vola said, yes although he is pathetic but he is your husband. So I think you did well by giving him the chance. But I really don't think he can resist from cumming.
But lets see what happens.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was really happy. I went near Vola and started sucking his dick. I wanted him to cum fast so I tried my best to give him pleasuse. He understood my intention and took his dick out of my mouth and said, not that easy cucky boy.

He said, Sit back, don't say a fucking word the entire time. He then instructed my wife and as instructed she dropped to her knees and spread her legs giving me full view of her juicy pussy. She began stroking his dick slowly.

He said, do you like that cucky boy? You like your wife sucking a big dick? Hmmmm? Riding it? fucking it, grinding on it?

He was staring at me while talking like this. I understood he wanted me to jerk off. But I somehow resist my temptation to touch my dick.

My wife also got heated hearing him teasing me so started doing so.

She was sucking and stroking him, spitting on his cock, stroking it, sucking harder and faster with such intensity, the likes of which I have never seen. She kept sucking him for what seemed like 3 minutes till Vola said, OK, its enough.

I somehow prevented myself from cumming.

My wife stopped, looked up at him and said,fuck yeah, this teasing made me so wet it feels like you already came in me.

Then my wife got the bed and spread her legs, I could clearly see she wasn't lying. She was so wet it glistened everywhere. Vola lay on top of her. He slowly started to put that massive dick in her, sliding in the head slowly.

He slowly pushed more and more of his massive dick inside my wife's pussy. Fuck this was hot. Finally, I was staring at Vola's ass crack clench as he was balls deep, just holding it in there.

Vola slowly started pulling out. Then slowly stuffing back in. In and out. They were really teasing me. After sometime Vola started to go faster.

My wife started moaning, Oh fuck baby. God that feels so good. Fuck me with that big dick. Holy shit, I feel so full. Fuck yeah.

Vola started pumping harder and faster. Then, my wife suddenly said, OK, stop. Vola immediately stopped. My wife pushed Vola out of her, and then off of her and said, now you lie back. I'm gonna go for a ride in that massive dick. My wife rode him, and guided his cock into her pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I could not believe how incredibly hot it was to watch this. Watching my wife lean forward while his massive dick disappeared inside my wife. As her pussy rolled up and down, grinding on it, she started riding it faster, bouncing up and down. Really fucking him hard. I really thought I was gonna cum.

She stopped again and turned around to face me, giving me the full view she now started riding him in reverse cowgirl. It was really hot.

She rode his dick in and out of her pussy like it was the last dick she would ever have. Her facial expressions were also amazing.

She again started moaning, Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum on your big dick, keep fucking me. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhh, OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh fuck yeah baby, cum in my pussy so hard... Please flood my pussy. I knew my wife had her first orgasm but Vola didn't stop. He continued fucking her and after a few more strokes he shot a massive load into my wife's pussy.

My wife said, Fuck that was incredible. Then she looked at me to check did I cum or not.

I don't know how I hold myself. If I wasn't restricted from cumming I know I would have cummed two times or more.

Vola looked at me and said, oh my god....cucky boy passed the test. He really misses your pussy Nadia. Now come clean my mess from your wife's pussy and then you can fuck her.

Hearing this Nadia get off him and laid beside him. I went near him and tried to lick his cum from her pussy but she stopped me said, no, I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy.

She caught me by hair and pulled me near her mouth and then she kissed me softly. I saw love in her eyes for me for the first time in this six month. I started kissing her aggressively, but she stopped me and said, don't get too much excited or you will cum soon and miss your well earned chance.

So I stopped. Then she said, ok baby i want you to put your tiny dick in me and smiled.

I looked at her freshly fucked pussy. It was so loose that I feel I could see her cervix. There's no way she could feel much with her pussy as stretched out as it was.

In spite of that I quickly slid my dick into her stretched cum filled pussy.

I had never felt any sensation like this in a long time. I could feel the warmth inside her but her pussy was more stretchrd than the thickness of my tiny sized Dick. I began slowly pumping my dick in and out of her until she stopped me.

She said, Just hold it inside me. You can't feel the pleasure of my vagina wall grinding your dick. You only can feel the warmth so feel it.

I pushed it as deep as I could manage then held it there as she instructed. The feeling of being inside of her cum filled pussy after such a long time was amazing.

She asked, How does it feel baby?

I said, oh God it feels so good.

She said, you feel how stretched my pussy is. Akash and Vola's big dick fills me so completely. It's the most amazing sensation to have a big dick inside of me. Every inch of my pussy tingles. There's some pain but the good feelings are so much stronger that it makes you not care about the pain. It can make me cum by just putting it in and holding it there which you can't.

she continued, I can really feel it when a big dick shoots its sperm inside me. I don't know exactly how to describe it but when he shoots I get this amazing feeling that just washes over me. It's a feeling that you never been able to give to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She told all this in a explaining soothing way as if she feels sorry for me. I understood deep down inside she really loves me or feels sorry me.

I said, I know your pussy needs big dick and I really enjoy their humiliation.

Vola said, is that so. Then suck this dick now you bitch. Enough of your chit chat. Saying that he stood up and shoved his dick in my mouth to clean it.

I was inside my wife and I was enjoying it but sucking his dick added more pleasure to it. I sucked his dick and balls clean and he went to washroom for getting cleaned.

Now it was me and my wife in our marital bed after six months. I slowly started fucking her in a slow speed. She tried to tightenhervagina muscle to give me some pleasure.

The excitement within me was building. I started kissing her and started ramming her in full speed.

Soon my body started shaking. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I grasped the her tightly to steady myself as I shot my load into her, my dick throbbed and throbbed. I never felt a release like that.

After I recovered from this mind blowing experience I looked up at my wife and saw she was smiling.

She said, You really liked that, didn't you sweetheart?

A nod of my head was all I could manage, but I stayed inside her to prolong the pleasure.

She placed her hand lovingly on my cheek, I'm glad baby. I'm happy it was so good for you.

I again gently kissed her said, babe I love you more than my life.

She replied, I love you too.

Then what she said blew off my mind. She said, from now on you can fuck me whenever you want when Vola or Akash not around. They can't know about this.

I said, OK.

Then I pulled my dick out. And then took my mouth to her pussy to clean mine, vola and her mixed juice.

My wife said, you don't have to do that when no ones around.

I replied, no babe I like to eat creampie prom your pussy.

She then reached down between her legs, cupped her fingers and scooped some cum from her pussy. She reached out with her other hand, and slapped the shit out of my face and said, open your fucking mouth bitch.

I did as I was told. She put all the cum in my mouth and said, now swallow it little boy.

I did so and then she gave me a menacing smile and shoved my mouth in her pussy.

I started eating our mix creampie from her pussy. The taste, the smell, it was amazing. As I sucked and licked every drop of cum she had to give.

Vola came out of the washroom, laid in bed and told her to get freshed. So she stood, turned, and then looked down upon me. My face was glistening wet, massive smile on my face and my dick was hard again.

She slapped my dick and said, enough action for today. you're gonna be a good little cuck bitch and work extra hard to take care of us and I promise I will be a kind mistress to you. Now get off the bed, help me get cleaned and saying this she caught me by my tiny hard penis and took me to the shower.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Things were quite normal after my wife gave me the privilege of fucking her. But still I had to fuck my wife scretly behind Akash and Vola's back. They humiliated me everyday but I was happy to get the chance of fucking my wife. But after someday an opportunity came that gave me Akash's permission that I could fuck my wife once every week.

It was our clubs 25 year celebration. So we had a dinner party in which Akash accompanied us and there he met Nargis my cousins wife. I could see the lust in his eye as she was very sexy. She had normal size boobs but it was her ass and how it shakes when she walks would literally make any dick hard.

We sat on the same table and I introduced Akash to my cousin Shohag and his wife. Akash didn't get a chance to hit on her as her husband and their nine year old son were always with her. But Akash kept staring at her sexy figure whenever he got chance.

After coming back from the dinner I realized how turned on Akash was as he took my wife to our bedroom unzipped his pant, just lift up her dress and started fucking her. He fucked her mercilessly for almost 10 minutes.

My wife kept moaning and asking her to slow down but he doesn't stopped. He shot his load inside and then threw her on the bed. She was totally destroyed and was breathing like hell.

Then he got naked and asked me to follow him to the washroom. After reaching the washroom I took his dick in my mouth to clean my wife's juice from his manhood as it was my everyday duty. After cleaning his dick I asked his permission to talk.

As he gave me permission I said, I know you are horny for Nargis and I believe you can easily seduce her and I can help you to get that opportunity.

I saw an evil smile on his face. He said, really you would help me fuck your cousins wife. What do you want in return?

I said, Sir you are the master of this house and I will always be your slave. I just want to fuck my wife after you use her and maybe other bitches whom you fuck.

He said, you pervert bastard. you can fuck your wife once a week and I will give you chance to fuck other bitches. But how can I get close to her?

I said, leave that to me. There son needs a home tutor and I will convince Shohag to give you the job. As he will be at work while you teach his son you will get enough alone time with his wife to seduce her.

Akash was very happy hearing my idea and said, you are a evil genius. Go and fuck your wife, tonight she is all yours. you earned it.

I was very happy I went to bedroom and saw my wife was still lying on bed with her pussy wide open for fucking. I placed myself between her and went inside her. She opened her eyes and saw me and said, what are you doing? Akash will kill you?

I said, no he gave me permission tonight you are only mine.

She said, then let me get naked first. you have me for whole night.

I said, I won't take much time but let me cum once. And saying that I started ramming her and within two minutes I came inside her and got off her.

I was lying beside my wife when Akash came near us and apologized to my wife for being so rough and then kissed her gently.

My wife said, you don't have to say sorry forfucking me roughly but you should say sorry to me for giving this little dick pig permission to fuck me.

He said, go take this pig to guestroom and give chance to fuck you.

That night I fucked my wife four times and by far it was the best night of my life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:5th May 2018

ronylol

plz keep going
 rony bhay yours is the last but one reply in this story thread in xossip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
spppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Like Reply
Hot story. Thanks for posting
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Great story yr age b continue krte yr
Like Reply
SO NICE SIR
అమ్మ ప్రేమికుల కోసం అంకితం ఈ థ్రెడ్