Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
How I became a cuckold husband

shaabir

20th December 2014 

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1351586
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is the detail story how I became a cuckold. I am Parves 42 years. I am a businessman. I have a garments shop in Rajshahi(A city in Bangladesh). My wife’s name is Nadia 32 years old. We have been married for 15 years. Due to some problem during the birth of our first child she can’t be mother again. So, we have only son who study in Dhaka. And I am a busy man because I have to work from 9am to 8pm in my shop. So my wife is always alone in the house. And our sexual life is not so good. We usually have sex 5-6 times in month that too lasts for 5-8 minutes. Because of my fat body and 5 inch little dick I know I am not so well in bed. But my wife never complained. And she never let me feel this that she is unsatisfied.

We belong to an upper middle class family. We have a three bedroom house. Now let me describe my wife. My wife is 5.2 high, fair and has an amazing figure. She has amazing tits and ass. Which any man would love to stare. She always wear cotton maxi in home. As she is always alone in the house so she has no habit to wear Orna(Dopatta) during doing house works. As she has big size tits so when used to bend her cleavage became visible. Even sometimes her full tits seems visible.

Our life was good but one incident changed my life. My wife’s nephew Akash got Chance in Rajshahi University. And my wife requested me to let him stay in our house. As she was alone in house so when she said it I thought it would be great. Because she will never feel bore and she will enjoy Akash’s company. So as my wife’s wish Akash shifted to our house. Akash was 20 years old handsome boy has well built body. We have one guest room and Akash stayed on that room.

Akash used to help Nadia in every house hold work. I was happy so I didn’t put much attention on it and was busy with my business. Usually I send a boy to home to bring my lunch in shop but one day I came back from shop to have my lunch as I was feeling a little ill. When I reached home Akash opened the door and started watching tv sitting in sofa. Nadia was in our bedroom. She was wearing a light green colour maxi. Her hair was wet so I realized she just came after finishing her bath. Even due to her wet body her nipple was visible through the maxi. I told her to serve the lunch. After getting fresh I was ready for lunch. I saw Akash sitting in Dining table and Nadia was arranging the items in table. I sat near akash and suddenly realised that Nadia was not wearing any orna so while serving, her cleavage and and nipple through transparent maxi was visible. Nadia’s behaviour was normal and she was serving and talking with us in a friendly manner. But I saw that Akash was enjoying it. The bulge in his trouser was clear and his size of his cock was quite big than mine. Akash didn’t realise that I was watching his cock so he didn’t tried to hide it. After finishing the dinner when Nadia was washing plates Akash was helping her. When getting Chance Akash was staring at her cleavage even sometimes touching her in waist and his bulge was touching Nadia’s ass.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I was confused. Did Nadia noticed that or she was also enjoying it. I was not expecting her in that dress in front of Akash. And was she enjoying his touches. But my cock was rock hard thinking about this. After sometime I again got back to my shop. But my mind was thinking is they are in a relationship or it is just aunt-nephew fun.

I got back home at night and after finishing dinner while Nadia was washing dishes Akash’s bulge was touching Nadia’s ass. Even Akash was placing some kisses at Nadia’s neck. I was confused. Then suddenly Akash looked behind and saw me looking at them but he never changed his position and Akash just said something to Nadia in ear. After finishing this Nadia and Akash came sat in sofa and started watching tv.

My cock was full erect. So I called Nadia to come and sleep. Nadia came in room the I just locked the door and pushed her in bed. I pulled her maxi and make her topless. I was sucking her boobs aggressively. I dropped my lungi and also loosen her petticoat and made her nude. She touched my dick and said, waah…. you are so hard. What happened? I said, nothing. Then I inserted my two fingers in her pussy and she started to giving me a handjob. I was about to cum but then I freed my dick from her hand and pushed it inside her cunt. I started fucking her in very fast speed and after 6 minutes she cummed and after sometimes I also cummed in side her. After the fucking session I went to toilet washed myself and laid in bed.

After few minutes my head cooled down. Then I asked her what akash was doing with her when washing dishes. She said, what? Me, why you keep going infront of him without orna and why he touches you? Then she said, oh…that’s why you were so hard today? I was not saying any word. She said, say me do you got hard by seeing me with Akash?
I was ashamed because it was really true.
So I said, yes.
Nadia said, we were just doing aunt-nephew fun but you pervert you just thought we were….don’t even come near me and she cried out.
Then I thought may be she was doing it unwillingly. So I said sorry to her and told her about Akash’s hard cock. She asked, am I saying truth? I said, yes that’s why I got angry.
Nadia then mockingly said, was it bigger than yours?
I was not ready for it and all of a sudden I said, yes.
Nadia, That’s why you got angry because he got a bigger dick.
Me, What are you saying?
Nadia, I was just joking….But tomorrow if he really do something like that I will throw him out.
Me, no…I don’t think it will be needed. It happens to everyone at this age. And after seeing such a figure like yours anyone will get a hardon.
Nadia,oh really…. then why do you got angry?
Me, because I thought you are intentionally doing that. Please don’t mind. You just keep a little distance with Akash and it will be okay.
After that I placed a kiss on her head and we both slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:ajithachennai

hubby behaviour is so diff when they see other men watching their spouse. even i had some exp like these. usually after coming back from a family trip or movie outings
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After the fucking session we slept. But I was little depressed about what happened today. Why I got hard seeing them together? Was I enjoying that? These types of questions were spinning in my head. My eyes were closed but I was not able to sleep. After around 10 minutes I heard some noise. I opened my eyes and saw Nadia opened the door and was going out of the room. She was totally nude because after our fucking session she didn’t wear anything. I thought may be she was going to drink some water. But then I heard some Knock…Knock sound. I was confused which door she was knocking. So I thought to check it out. What I saw give me a shock.

She was knocking the door of Akash’s room. Then Akash opened the door and she got inside. My head was spinning. At first I thought to catch them red handed so I just went near the door. The door was slight open and light was on. I saw Akash sitting on the bed and he was sucking Nadia’s tits. Nadia was enjoying it but suddenly Nadia stopped him and said, please stop it….I am here to talk with you…so please listen to me and she pushed Akash in the bed.

Nadia, I think your uncle was little suspicious about us…so please don’t try anything stupid in front of him.

Akash, what make him suspicious….I haven’t done anything in front of him.

Nadia, after dinner when I was washing dishes and you were rubbing your dick on my ass I think he saw it.

Akash, what did he said?

Nadia, He told me to stay away from you. He was totally hard after he saw me with you. He was annoyed but I think he enjoyed it. And I made him belief that it was just aunt-nephew fun.

Akash, that’s my bitch. So where is the Hizra (Shemale) now? Is he sleeping?

Nadia, yes that hizra is sleeping.

And they both started laughing. I was stunned to hear that they call me Hizra. Then Akash started kissing her and also pressing her boobs. After that he started to suck his boobs and bite the hard nipple of my wife. A soft moan came out from my wife’s mouth. I was there to catch them red handed but there conversation and sexual act made me a statue. I didn’t even realise that my cock was rock hard and with one hand I was stroking it.

Then Akash got up from the bed dropped his trouser. His cock was 90 degree hard. In lunch table I thought maybe it will be a little bigger than mine. But what I saw is a monster. It was 9” long and also double thicker than mine. It was the biggest dick I have seen. Now I really felt that I am a hizra after seeing his dick.

Then Akash told my wife to suck his dick. And my wife started to do so. Due to it’s size she was not able to take it whole inside mouth. But she was really nicely sucking it. She never sucked my cock as she always hated it. But now she was enjoying it. After some time Akash told Nadia to lay down and started finger fucking her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nadia was now really wanted a dick inside her. So she started begging him to fuck her.

Nadia, Akash please fuck me now. I can’t wait anymore. I want it inside me now.

Akash, what do you want inside yours now?

Nadia, I want your huge dick inside me now. Please tear my pussy with your dick.

Akash, What if your husband comes now and sees me with you?

Nadia, nothing will happened…..he will learn how a real man fucks his wife.

After that Akash inserted his dick inside her pussy and was vigorously ramming her pussy. I was confused how my wife took such a monster inside her. And seeing them fucking I know I was about to cum and after a while I shoot my cum near the door. I was hearing my wife’s moans standing outside the door while she was fucking her nephew. I have never heard her moaning like that. She was getting the pleasure I have never been able to give him. After some time with a loud moan Nadia ejaculated. Then Akash told Nadia to stand up. Now Akash lied on the bed and told Nadia to ride him.

Nadia set the cock near her pussy and was about to push it inside slowly then Akash just rammed it inside the pussy with speed and a loud moan came out of Nadia’s mouth. She just cried out as Akash shoved his 9” dick in a stroke.

Nadia, are you insane …..you are about to kill me.

Akash, Sorry aunty I was just over excited.

After some rest Nadia started to move her ass while his dick was inside her pussy. Then she started to ride the dick and was enjoying it. My dick was again rock hard and I was stroking it again. After sometime Akash again get on top started ramming her with full speed. And I Cummed for the second time. I was really shocked to see the stamina of Akash. After 5-6 minutes Nadia ejaculated for the second time. But Akash never stopped. After 15-20 more stroke he started shooting his cum inside her. As my wife can’t be mother again so she didn’t stop him from shooting the load inside her. As their fucking session is over I came back to my senses. I was searching for a cloth to clean my semen on floor. There is no dirty clothes so I removed my lungi and cleaned it with my lungi. When I was cleaning Akash’s eye met with my eye through the little gape of door. I hurriedly moved aside. Then there was a little silence for some time. I was not sure if Akash really saw me or not. Then I suddenly heard the voice of Akash talking to Nadia.

Akash, Aunty we should fuck every night.

Nadia, Why? You can fuck in day when your uncle is not around? It will be risky to fuck you at night.

Akash, We can give him sleeping pills with her milk so that he can be in sleep and we can fuck.

Nadia, You are really a genius.

Akash, So, tomorrow you will mix two sleeping pills in milk and after he passed out I will fuck you on the same bed where your hizra hubby will be sleeping.

Nadia, Why? It will be safe for us to do everything in your room.

Akash, I just want to fuck you in presence of your husband…please just for one time.

Nadia, Ok …but just for one day. And tomorrow we will do it.

I was confused. If Akash really saw me or not. If he saw me then why he is telling his plan to fuck my wife while I am present here. Or if he just wanted to know what I will do when he will fuck my wife beside me.

Then I went to my room and after sometime my wife also came and slept beside me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My wife came to our bedroom after fucking her nephew and she slept beside me. But I pretended like I was sleeping. She was really tired so she was in deep sleep within some minutes. And I was still thinking everything happened today is it a dream or reality. After sometime I also slept.

It was 8 am when I woke up and then I had my breakfast and went to my shop. In shop I was thinking what I will do tonight. As their plan they will fuck in my bed beside me. At first I thought I will stop them and will throw out Akash out of my house. But somewhere in my mind I was enjoying it. So, I decided I will throw the milk and will pretend to sleep and enjoy their fucking session.

I went to home at 9.30 pm. After sometime we all had our dinner. Then I went to bedroom was watching news on tv. Then Nadia came with the milk glass. She was standing near the bed. I thought she want to ensure that I drank the milk. But I didn’t want to drink it. So, I told Nadia to bring me some cold water from refrigerator. Then Nadia went to bring water and I got up from bed and throw all milk in basin and washed everything. Again I went to bed. Nadia came to me with water and I drank it. Then after sometime I pretend to sleep.

Then Nadia came near me and tried to wake me up to check I am sleeping or not.
When she didn’t she any movement from me then she called Akash to come in our bedroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akash came inside the room and started kissing Nadia. As I was sleeping facing another side so I was not able to see them. Akash asked Nadia, am I sleeping or not?
When Nadia confirmed her that I am sleeping they both came near me. Akash then slapped me hard. But I didn’t react and still pretending as I am sleeping.

As they came this side now I could see them. He grabbed her boobs and started massaging them. Soon he lifted her maxi and made my wife nude as she was not wearing anything under maxi.

Akash was wearing a lungi. Naida untied the knot of lungi and dropped it in floor.
His huge monster dick came out and it was fully erect. Nadia started massaging her dick. Akash now made Nadia sit on the dressing table and started licking her pussy.
After sometime he pushed two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking my wife. Her pussy was totally wet by then and she was moaning loudly.

Soon Nadia pushed Aksah and kneel down to suck his dick but Akash stopped her from doing so. When Nadia asked what happened Akash said, let me play with your husband first.

I was shocked to hear that. I was thinking what he is upto.

Soon Akash came near me and he began to beat my face with his hard monster dick. It was really painfull but I didn’t react. After some time he set the head of his giant cock in my mouth. I realised what he is upto. He is willingly to fuck my mouth first. I was thinking I should wake up or not. In my mind I decided to wake up.

But by then with his hands he made my mouth open and pushed her dick inside my mouth. Head of his dick was now in my mouth. I was dumbstruck. As his dick is now entered my mouth I Decided not to wake up.

Nadia, Why you are fucking his mouth?

Akash, He is your husband. And it’s his duty to make the dick ready which is going to fuck his wife.

Nadia laughed hearing his answer and said, okay do what you want.

He pushed his cock inside my mouth. Half of his cock was inside my mouth but it reached near my throat. I was not able to breathe for sometime. Then he took it out of my mouth. Then he again entered in my mouth but this time he was moving his dick inside and outside. Basically he was now fucking my mouth.

I was totally confused. What happened to me? He was fucking my mouth I should have hated this. But somewhere in my mind I was liking his dick inside my mouth.

After some time he withdraw his dick from my mouth. His dick was now full wet with my saliva. He then pushed my wife in bed.

He made her bend near the bedside. Her boobs was touching my mouth And she was bending infront of him. Akash then started slapping her buttocks. My wife was moaning with every single slap. Soon her buttocks become red.

Nadia was now in pain so she was now pleading him to stop this and told him to fuck her. Akash now set his dick at her opening and pushed it inside her. She was so wet that he slid the entire length of his cock in one push. Soon he started fucking her in a slow rhythm.

I was now for the second time watching my wife being fucked by Akash. This time in my bedroom in presence of me. And I was not able to do anything. Even I am not able to touch my dick.

Nadia’s breast was near my mouth. So when he was pumping her, her breast was hitting my mouth. So I fully closed my eyes. Now I could hear only the sound, “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” the pumping sound. Soon the sound stopped. And I opened my eye a little bit. Her boob was on my face. So, I just saw Akash’s dick was hanging out under her pussy. I understand that she had her first orgasm so Akash pulled his dick out for sometime. And I also came in my lungi without even touching my dick.

Then I made a mistake. One of my wife’s breast near my mouth and I was so aroused that I started sucking it nipple. My wife in a shock moved backside and saw my eyes open. And I realised I made the mistake so without any word I again closed my eyes. Akash was behind her so he didn’t notice that. I again opened my eyes and saw she was still looking at my face. I just whispered, sorry please don’t react. My wife realized I was enjoying the show she didn’t said anything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akash then again pushed his dick inside her and started ramming her pussy again. Nadia whispered in my ear, suck my boobs. Akash was ramming her and beneath I was sucking her boobs and Akash didn’t notice it.

My wife again whispered in my ear, are you awake from the first.

I whispered, yes.

My wife whispered, then why didn’t you wake up when Akash shoved his dick in your mouth or did you liked it.

I didn’t answer so she gave me a hard slap.

Akash stopped fucking her and said what happened.

Nadia, nothing….this hizra’s sleeping face made me annoyed.

Akash laughed after hearing her answer and said, okay then let’s fuck in another position. Saying this he pulled his dick out of my wife’s pussy.

Nadia, your dick is total wet with my juice. I think my husband should lick this.

Hearing Nadia Akash again came near my face and pushed his dick in my mouth and made me taste my wife’s juice from his hardon.

After that He made Nadia lie beside me in bed and then he opened her legs and pushed his dick in a pump. At first he was ramming slowly and then he increased her speed and my wife was moaning like hell.

Soon he took her legs in his shoulder and started giving her nice pumps. My wife had her second orgasm but he didn’t stop this time. He even increased the speed. My wife was now crying in pain and started requesting him to stop. But I knew he was in now extreme level and he will stop after cumming. And soon after giving 20-25 more thump he started shooting her cum in her rear tunnel. After releasing the load he laid on my wife to take some rest.

After some rest Akash pulled out his dick and was going to his room. But he stopped and again came near my face.

Nadia, what happened?

Akash, he tasted your juice now he should taste my cum also. Saying this he again pushed his dick in my mouth and made me taste it. This time he recorded it in his mobile.

Then after sometime he pulled out his dick from my mouth, kissed my wife and went to his room.

I was thinking, what I will do now? What I will say to Nadia? Am I really a cuckold?

I was thinking these things suddenly Nadia kicked me very hard in my ass and I fell down from the bed. She then ordered me to close the bedroom door.

Without any word I closed the door and was standing near the door.

Nadia, come on fatso come here….

I went near her. He then pulled my lungi off and made me nude. After cumming two times my dick became normal. And it was just 1.5 inch size then. She then caught my little dick and pulled me near her. I was about to say something.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

He slapped me four times and said you will not say a word until you are told to. He then grabbed me by hair and put my mouth near her pussy. Her pussy was full of Akash’s cum. It was coming out of her pussy.

Nadia, come on lick my pussy….lick all his cum from my pussy…that is what you are able to do.

I was hesitating at first but then she just shoved my face in her pussy and made me lick everything. After I cleaned her pussy he threw my pillow in ground and said, you are not man enough to sleep with me in a bed. You are a cuckold hizra who loves to see his wife with others and from now on every night you will see that.

From now on I will be Akash's wife nor your. You will be my little doggy and will do what me and akash will told you.

She then again slapped me and told to sleep on floor while she went to bathroom to become fresh.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I slept on the floor as my wife’s instructions that night. It was 9 am when my wife woke me up. Then she said, I need to talk to you.

Nadia- look I can’t hide it from Akash that you know about our affair. And you have to witness that every night you want it or not. Also if you want to touch me you have to take permission from him. Do you understand my words?

Me- I understand that. I know I can’t satisfy you so you started this affair and you can continue it but can’t you hide it from Akash that I am aware of your relation.

Nadia- No I can’t hide it. Because Akash always wanted to fuck me infront of you. And moreover I know you will also enjoy it. Now tell me did you enjoyed last night or not? Do you liked it or not?

Me- yes I quite liked it but it will be awkward if it happens every night infront of me. Yo can fuck him in day time or in night you can go to his room.

Nadia-I will think abou it. what did you liked most Akash’s dick in your mouth or licking his cum from my pussy.

I was confused what to say. My wife looked at my expression and said, we will decide it later. Then she planted a kiss on my lips and told me to get ready for shop.

I got ready had my breakfast and was about to leave then my wife said, today I will give you another surprise and I know you will like it also.

I left for my shop and was in my shop till my wife called me. It was around 1:20 pm when she called me. I received the call.

Nadia- Are you in the shop?

I answered in affirmative.

Nadia- you tell Vola that you will go out for some work but will have your lunch in shop. And you come home as soon as possible.

Then she disconnected the call.

Vola is one of three staff who works in my shop. He is 23 years old. He is working in my shop for 3 years. I have my lunch in shop everyday and as Vola’s house is quite far so his lunch come from my home also. Everyday I sent him to my home at noon to bring mine and his lunch in shop.

As my wife’s instruction I did everything and went to home.

When I arrived home my wife was alone in the home. She told me to hide my Shoe inside the room and I did so. I was not understanding what was going on.

So I asked what is going on?

Instead of any answer she gave me a hard slap and said do what I say. She then asked me to get naked and get fresh.

After that slap I did what she told. When I came out from toilet she told me to hide my clothes in store room. We have a little store room attached to our bedroom. So I hid my clothes there. Then I heard a knock in main door.

After hearing the knock my wife came near me and said, you will hide in the store room. Store rooms door has a little hole so you can see what is happening in the bedroom. No matter what you see you will not make any noise and if you made you will face the ultimate humiliation.

So I hid in the store room. I thought may be it is Akash who was in the door and my wife wants me to enjoy one more session of their love making.

For sometime I didn’t heard anything. After sometime I heard my wife’s voice in the room and I peeped through the hole. I saw backside of a naked black man. He was kissing my wife Nadia who was also naked. I was not able to see his face but I was sure it was not Akash because Akash is a fair handsome guy. I was shocked. My wife has another lover beside Akash.

Then the black man pushed my wife in the bed and turned around. I saw his face it was none other than our servant Vola.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:paintbrush65
need more details, don't move so fast. your story have heavy potential. please carry on. don't bring upper class or upper middleclass gentlemen into it, only lower class rough men with huge coock . otherwise it spoils the kinkyness.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I didn’t realize how my wife who belongs to a reputed family can do this. Also she can now fuck Akash to satisfy her physical needs. Then why she is fucking a low class servant. Then something strokes my mind. Vola works with me for 3 years and Aksah moved in here a few days ago. That means my wife has physical relation with Vola before Akash came in our life.

I was really shocked to see vola in such a position with Nadia. His dick was rock hard. It was a black monster double than my size. He was stroking his dick up and down.

My wife was lying nude on the bed. Vola then ride on the bed and went near my wifes head. He catched her by hair pulled her up and ordered her to open her mouth. When my wife opened her mouth he pushed his monster dick inside her mouth. Now, Vola started fucking my wife’s mouth and he was doing it quite roughly.

Only half of his dick was going inside my wife’s mouth. But Nadia was not able to breathe easily because of his fucking speed. After sometime Vola slowed down, caught my wifes head and pushed his whole dick inside my wife’s mouth. His dick was in deep till my wife’s throat.

He stayed in that position for 10-12 seconds and my wife was now trying to push him because she was unable to breathe. Vola stayed in same position for few more seconds and then I heard a soft moan from Vola. I realized he cummed inside her mouth. Vola now took his dick out and laid beside my wife. Nadia,s mouth is now full of his cum. She drank some of it and spit some of it in the floor.

My wife is now breathing heavily. After sometime my wife said, ok now come and fuck me. Vola’s dick was not erected by that time after cumming once. So, Vola started to stroke it up and down. My wife saw that and went near her then started sucking his dick again and soon it became rock hard again.

Vola then ordered my wife to ride him. My wife then rides him and Vola pushed his dick inside my wife. At first push almost half of it went inside. Now my wife slowly sat on it took it full inside her. When it fully went inside her a soft moan came out of her mouth. She then stayed in the same position for sometime and then she started kissing vola. Soon after she broke the kiss she started to move his dick up and down. She was enjoying riding Vola and Vola was also pressing her giant boobs with her both hands.

After sometime vola held my wife tightly and with a move on the right side he went on top of my wife having his dick inside in her cunt. He then started fucking her in a slow speed. Soon he started to increase the speed and “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” the sound I could hear. Soon my wife ejaculated but vola didn’t stop he was going on with the same speed and after sometime he also shoot all his load inside her and collapsed in the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then Vola got up. He went to bathroom to clean himself. But Nadia didn’t move. Soon Vola came out and started to wear his dresses.

Seeing this my wife said, lunchbox is in the dining table took it and leave quickly. Your boss must be hungry. And he will get angry if you got late.

Vola- No, that gandu went somewhere before I came and told me he will be back after one hour.

Nadia- what if he come back quickly?

Vola- Then I will say I was fucking your wife so I got late. Saying this they both started laughing.

Then Vola planted a kiss on my wife’s leaps and went away. I heard our main door closing and then my wife called me.

Nadia- Come fatso come out. Go and lock the main door.

Hearing this I came out of the store room and went to lock the main door. After then I came back to our bedroom. Nadia was still lying on the bed. Her legs were open so I was able to see her fresh fucked cunt. Vola’s cum was coming out of it. My wife with one finger signalled me to come near her and when I went near her she pointed the finger toward his cunt.

I realised what she wants me to do. So without any word I sat on my knee and started licking her pussy which was full of Vola’s cum. My wife then ordered me to clean all cum and I did so. I was licking my servants cum from my wife’s pussy and I was somewhat enjoying this humiliation. When I cleaned it properly and told my wife that it is done then she got up and looked at the cunt. It was totally clean.

Nadia- you are really sweet. Did you like the surprise?

Me- yes, baby.

Nadia- I know you would like it. That’s why I planned it. Did you liked the taste of his cum.

I said yes.
then she show me some cum which she spitted on the floor and ordered me to lick it. You said you liked the taste so now go for it.T

I sat on the floor bend over and cleaned it. I was still in bending position when my wife kicked my butt and said you have done well now go back to shop. And she went to bathroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was just the third day I came to know about my wife being a slut. And just in these 3 days she made me watch her get fucked 3 times by two men. She also made me taste their cum from her cunt making me a real cuckold. Now I really wanted to know when this started before or after Akash came in our life.

I was totally nude sitting on the floor thinking these things when my wife came out of the washroom and saw me sitting in the same position. She came near me and said, what happened? Why are you nude till now? Get ready and go to shop.

Me- baby I want to talk to you about something.

Nadia- what? I am not in mood now. Vola fucked me very roughly so I need a little sleep now.

Me- please baby I really need to talk to you.

Nadia- Oh really! Ok tell me fast.

Me- I just want to know when and how it started.

Hearing this she gave a naughty smile.

Nadia- what started? What are you saying? Tell me clearly.

Me- I just want to know from since when Vola fucks you? When it started before or after Akash came here and do Akash know about you and Vola?

Nadia- so you want to know how your wife became a slut?

Me- Yes, I really want to know.

Nadia- Okay I will tell everything. It was neither Akash nor Vola with whom I fucked first. It was our servant Rashid with whom all this started.

I was shocked to hear that because Rashid was very loyal to me. Rashid joined my shop almost 8 years ago and worked in my shop for almost 5 years. He was only ** years old when he joined my shop. He used to stay in our home as he was from village. Now he works in Malaysia and after he left Vola joined my shop.

Me- So Rashid also fucked you? From when?

Nadia- Look you lost your interest in sex since my pregnancy. And moreover your tiny little dick never pleased me. I never complained you about that because you may get hurt. I was really unsatisfied with our sex life. I thought may be it is my fate. But all of it changed when Rashid came.

Me- how?

Nadia- At first 5-6 months when Rashid came, his behaviour was normal towards me. But soon I realised he had a crush on me. In morning when he used to help me in household work he used to see me with lust in his eyes. You know, I always wear cotton maxi in house and I don’t use any dopatta. So, when I bend my cleavage even sometimes my whole tits seems visible. He used to stare at it when he got chance. I was also enjoying it. So, I started to give him a good view by bending infront of him.

Me- So you wanted to start a physical relation with him?

Nadia- no I have no such intentions. I was just teasing him for fun.

Me- Then how you ended up fucking him?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nadia- I was teasing him for almost 15-20 days and he was enjoying it. I though as he was a teenager he didn’t had the courage to do anything. But I was wrong. One day as usual we were in the kitchen. He was helping me. I was wearing a maxi which has deep neck. Suddenly he dropped the pot of salt. I knew why he did this. So to give him a show I bend to pick the pot. As the pot was open so some salt came out of it and I was cleaning it. I was in the same position and my tits were visible to him. Suddenly he inserted his hand through the deep neck. I was shocked. He caught the new love shape locket which I was wearing and took her hand out of the neck. Then he showed me that and asked, when I bought it?

Me- He done that and you didn’t say anything?

Nadia- I was in a shock. I knew why he did this. Because while taking the locket out he pressed my boob. But I didn’t react as it was me who started teasing him.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- without scolding him I replied him in normal way. I told him that you gifted me this. Then he left the locket and said it is very nice. I said, yes it is very nice.
That day nothing more happened but I realised I should stop teasing him. But I was wrong it was too late. Few days later you went to Dhaka for business purpose for two days. As it was Friday and shop was closed so he was in the house. So it was me, Rashid and our son was in the house. Our son was only 4 years old then. So, Rashid got the chance what he was waiting for. It was 11 am. Rashid was playing with our son sitting on sofa. I was sweeping the floor and he was continuously staring at my cleavage. Suddenly he pulled his lungi upside and his dick become visible to me. It was rock hard. I knew he intentionally did this to give me a view of his dick. I was trying to look at it and was sweeping the floor but he didn’t hide his dick. Sweeping all the area when I came near sofa I got a closer look of it. It was little bigger than you but thick. Suddenly he took the dick in hand and started stroking it slowly. I was really shocked to see his boldness.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- After cleaning the floor I went to my bedroom. I was thinking where it is going. I was near my window looking outside suddenly Rashid came behind me and caught window grill with his two hand. I was between his two hand. His dick was touching my ass. Suddenly he pushed me a bit and started rubbing his dick on my ass. I asked what are you doing?
He said, you know what I am doing and saying this he grabbed my both boobs with his hands and started messaging them. I said, leave me or I will tell my husband.
He said, you can do whatever you want but today I will fuck you. If you don’t let me do it easily I will forcefully fuck you. I knew I was helpless as he was well built strong boy he could have beat me and i knew by hook or crook he will fuck me today. so I decided to go with it. I said, okay I will let you fuck me but you will not tell it to anyone. He said okay and pushed me in the bed. He then dropped his lungi and got nude. Then he got up on the bed pulled my maxi up and set his dick near my cunt and with a push inserted it. My pussy was not totally wet by then and as it was thicker than your dick so it was hurting me. Then suddenly he started ramming my pussy in full speed. I realised it was his first time so he was confused how to do it properly. And in 3 minutes he shot his cum inside me and got down from me. I thought as you can’t please me now I should get pleasure from him. So, I asked her is it your first time and he replied in affirmative. Then I said, look you have fucked me but you don’t know how to please a woman. I will teach you everything but you have to control yourself and I taught him everything. And he fucked me till he was here.

Me- Then how it started with Akash and Vola?

Nadia- After Rashid went to Malaysia I was searching for a new dick. And then vola joined our shop and he used to come in lunch time to take the lunch. So I seduced him to fuck me and he was now fucking me for 2 years. And everything was going quite well. Then Akash came and it quite stopped as Akash stay in home at noon. It was almost 15 days vola and I don’t had sex. one day Akash was sleeping in his room. Vola saw it and forced me to have sex with her because we haven’t had it in 15 days. So, he took me to bedroom and started fucking me. When vola went to shop taking lunch Akash called me in his room. When I went to his room I saw he was sitting on the chair watching a video in his pc. The video which was playing and it was video of mine and vola's fucking session.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Me- When he did the video?

Nadia- Vola was fucking me and I was moaning like hell and we also forgot to close the door and Akash took the chance.

Me- when you saw the video playing on Akash’s PC then what happened?

Nadia- I was shocked to see the video on Akash’s PC. I thought if he told you about that you will divorce me. I was so angry with him because I give him place to live and now he shoot the video.

So, I started scolding him. What do you think of yourself? You are living in this house because of me and now you are trying to blackmail me. I will kick you out of the house.

At first he was silent but when I finished scolding him suddenly he became violent. He came near me caught me by hair and gave me two tight slap and pushed me in the bed. I sat on the bed.

He then again caught me by hair and said, look you slut don’t ever talk to me in this tone again or I will upload this video on internet and will make you a famous slut and if you don’t want this thing to happen then from now on you will do what I will tell you.

Me- so then he fucked you?

Nadia- No. I will tell you everything. Don’t hurry.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- He said, from now you are not my aunt you are a slut and asked me why do I fuck Vola?

Then I told him that, your uncle have a little dick with which he can’t please me and I have my physical needs so I choose Vola. But from now I won’t fuck him please don’t tell anything to your uncle.

But he said, I understand your feeling aunty. You have your needs too. You can fuck Vola anytime you want but you can’t tell him anything about me and you will do what I will tell you.

Me- Why did he do that? When he had a chance to fuck you then why did he give you permission to fuck Vola?

Nadia- Like you he also loves to watch me getting fucked and I am not his wife that he will feel jealous. Rest of the day he behaved like nothing happened and I thought may be he understood my feelings and he will not do anything.

But next morning when you went to shop he came to my room and asked for 10,000 taka. I knew he was now blackmailing me and I have nothing to do so I gave him the amount. Seeing my sad face he said, look aunty I will take 10,000 taka every month to keep all this secret and I agreed. And then he went to his room.

It was 1:45 pm when he again came to my room and started making a little hole in the store room door. I asked him what are you doing? He said, At 2:00 pm Vola will come and I will be in the store room and will watch everything through the hole. You will fuck him in the bed so that I can see everything.

I told him that, you are my nephew and I can’t do infront of you. He said, you can fuck a low class servant but not infront of your nephew. You slut do what I say. So I said, ok I will do what you will say.

At 2:00 pm vola came and started fucking me and after 10 minutes he came inside me. Akash enjoyed the whole show through the whole and when Vola left he came outside.

He was totally nude and was stroking his dick with one hand. He came near me and I got a close look of his dick. It was bigger than Vola and I was really impressed to see his dick so I took his dick in my mouth started to give him a blowjob.

He smiled when I took his dick in my mouth and said sometime before you are not eager to fuck Vola infront of me and now you are sucking my dick. You are really a slut.

Without saying a word I kept sucking his dick and soon he ejaculated in my mouth. His cum really tasted nice. He than sat behind me said aunty you are really a good sucker.

I said, Akash you have a nice dick I want it inside me now please fuck me. But he said I will fuck you but not now. Vola’s cum is still in your cunt. So, I will not fuck you now. You will come to my room at night when your hizra husband will sleep and saying this he went to his room. And that night after you slept he fucked me first time.

Me- Do Vola know about you and Akash?

Nadia- No, he doesn’t know anything about me.

After hearing all this I got ready and went to shop. Now I knew how my wife became a slut but I didn’t knew what was coming to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Subhash x

Thank you for Cuckold story
I am cuckold and find it exciting watching my wife with her boyfriend, she has babies by him.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That night when i came to home my wife opened the door and she was totally nude. I asked her, why are you roaming without cloth? Where is Akash?

She didn't said anything and went to kitchen. Without saying anything when I entered my room I saw Akash was sleeping in my bed totally nude. I was shocked. Did Nadia told Akash everything? So I rushed to kitchen and asked her why Akash is sleeping in our bed?

Nadia- We had a fucking session one hour ago and after that session he slept.

Me- Have you told him I know everything?

Nadia- no I haven't.

Me-then why he is still in bed?

Nadia- oh. you don't know he sleeps like dead. he was looking really tired so I didn't woke him up.

Me- But now he will know everything. What should I do?

Nadia- Oh sorry this didn't came to my mind. you better go out and when he will wake up I will call you.

Me- I am going outside again. I will knock the door again and you will woke him up and tell him that I'm home. So, he'll went to his room.

Nadia- Sorry babe I can't wake her up now. you have to wait outside till he wake up. I can't disturb his sleep for you pimp.

I understood it will be humiliating for me if Akash wake up now. So, I told her, okay I am going out please call me when he woke up and I went outside.

After almost 1 hour she called me, honey where are you? Come home soon. you don't usually come that late. where are you?

I replied, baby i am waiting outside our main gate I am just entering.

Nadia-oh you will come after ten minutes. okay babe.

I understood what she wants. So, after 10 minutes I knocked the door and nadia opened the door. This time she was wearing maxi and was looking tired. I entered my room and after changing my dress I was going to washroom then my wife stopped me and said baby I have something for you and you need to taste that first. I asked, where it is? She then show me some liquid in a glass and told me to drink it. I understood it is Akash’s cum And without any word I drank all of it. After licking that I went to washroom and cleaned myself. Then we had our dinner and went to our bedroom.

I was on my bed watching tv and nadia went to washroom. When she came out of the washroom she was naked. I thought may be she will go to Akash’s room now and to enjoy the show I was about to get down from bed but my wife came and sat on bed. She said, from today Akash will sleep with me in that bed and you will sleep on the floor. Make your bed in the floor Akash will come any minute in this room.

Me- what are you saying? You both can fuck in Akash’s room and if Akash came here he will know about me that I know about your affair.

Nadia- he already knows. When you came back first time he was not sleeping. He heard all our conversation so we have nothing to hide from her.

I was going to say something then I heard some foot steps and I saw Akash entering our bedroom. He was wearing a lungi.

He came near me and said, look I know that you like to see your wife get fucked by others because you can’t please her. So from now on I will fuck your wife in your bed in your presence and you will stay here as my slave. You will do whatever we will tell you otherwise I have an MMS of yours sucking my dick which I will make viral.

I understood I can’t do anything now. So I said, yes I will do as you will tell me.

Then Nadia came near Akash started kissing him. He was fondling her boobs and was watching like a pimp. She then made Akash naked and sarted stroking his dick with her hand.

I was staring at his penis and Akash noticed it and said, come make my dick ready for your wife.

I asked, what do you mean?

Akash- come here and suck my dick you asshole or I will enter it in your ass.

Hearing this I really got scared because I know Akash and if he got angry he can do this. So without any word I went near her kneels down before him and started sucking his dick. But because of his thickness I was unable to take the whole dick inside my mouth. I was basically sucking the head of his penis.

Akash ordered me take it full in my mouth but I was unable to do so and he become furious and hold my head with her hands and started fucking my mouth in full speed. He was fucking so fast that I was unable to breathe and after 20-25 strokes he took his dick out of my mouth and I was breathing like hell. I was about to die and seeing my condition they both started laughing.

Without giving me any rest akash said, come now fatso lick your wife’s asshole and make it wet because today I am going to fuck your wife’s virgin asshole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:rajashree930
Excellent narration, creating of cuckold is awesome,,,, after long days,, I read best episode of cuckold,,, please keep update fast

Quote:hassim2
wow a nice nd well narrated hot update....hope you'll keep the momentum........fantastic update...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was shocked to hear that and so was my wife. because we both knew Akash's monster dick will tear her asshole apart.

So, I said, Akash Nadia can't take it in her asshole...your dick is so big.

Hearing this Akash slapped me hard and said how dare you call me by name. Call me "Sir" because I am the master of this house and I will do what I want.

Seeing me get slapped Nadia got nervous but instead she said, Akash this pimp is right Ican't take it in my asshole. it will be very painfull. you can fuck my pussy whenever you want but spare my asshole please.

Akash, Don' get nervous darling. I know it will pain first but later you will enjoy it. If you trust me then do as I say.

Nadia, I trust you but please don't fuck my asshole.

Akash suddenly got angry and caught my wife by hair and said, you are my bitch and I will fuck your asshole today if you agree I will do it gently or otherwise I will forcefully do it.

Nadia- okay do whatever you want but please do slowly.

Akash- That's my bitch.

Saying this he throw my wife near on bed and told her to bend. when my wife bend he slapped her ass five-six times. Then he caught me by hair and moved my head near my wifes ass.

Then he opened my wife's asschicks and made the asshole visible to me and then he spit in her asshole and told me clean my wife's asshole with his saliva. without saying any word I started cleaning my wife's asshole with his saliva on it.

Then he said, clean it well and do it properly. Saying this he went outside of the room.

As he went outside I stopped licking it and told my wife not to feel nervous, Akash will do it gently.

She said, shut your mouth and lick my asshole you bastard or Akash will fuck your asshole.

So again I started licking her asshole. After sometime Akash entered room with something in her hand. He came near me and said, stop licking her asshole and now apply it in my dick. Saying this he handed me a vaseline pot. I understood he will use it lubricator. So I started applying vaseline in her dick.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply