Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Vuttu laughed and increased her speed. He was fucking  even faster now, each pump was making my wife making cry out. Soon with a moan he came inside her asshole. Then he took his dick out and pushed her in the bed and he sat on a chair. As he sat on the chair Murad went near him and started cleaning his dick.

My wife brought her ass near my mouth and showed me looked how big your wife's asshole now and dropped all his load in my mouth again. I then licked her asshole and requested her to let me cum.

My wife said, I will let you cum first answer my questions? Are you a man?

I said, no. Iam not a man enough.

She said, then you are a woman. And an woman have orgasm when he gets fucked so I will let you cum after I will fuck your ass.

I was shocked. She than ordered murad to lubricate my asshole and she opened the almirah and took out a strapon. It was almost of Vuttu's size so i really got afraid. I didn't know where she got it. She then wore it and took some vaseline to make it slippery. She then set that on my asshole and pushed it inside. Little of it was inside me but it was causing so much that I started shouting so Vuttu shoved her underwear in my mouth.

My wife was fucking me slowly but as I shouted she became angry and started fucking me in full speed. I was now not able to scream nor cum.

Vuttu then loosened both the tied on my balls and dick and I started cuming without touching my dick. I forgot the pain of my ass because of this pleasure. But soon I started felling the pain again as my wife was fucking my asshole to and fro. Even I started peeing with each pump. Soon I became almost senseless then my wife stopped.

Then she took it out and threw me on the floor. But I was still senseless. So vola came near me and started peeing in my my face. As his pee dropped on my face I regain my senses and I opened my mouth a little thinking it's water and drank some amount of his pee. Watching this all three of them started laughing.

I said, no I can't bear this...I want a divorce...I want this relationship to be over...I can't bear this much humiliation.

Hearing this my wife said, you can divorce me but you have to give your all property in my name.

I said, no I won't do that.

She said, okay then now Vuttu will fuck you and we will take some picture of it and will prove that you are a gay. You will loose your respect everywhere. Even I will prove you forced me and vuttu to have sex and will send you to jail. So, now tell me what do you want.

I was really afraid after hearing that. So I said, yes I will give you all my property and will remain as your slave.

She said, sorry baby i can't take any risk then he ordered Vuttu to fuck my asshole.

Vuttu fucked my asshole mercilessly and she recorded all of it. After that they untied my hand and locked me inside toilet. I was so much in pain because of this two time ass fucking. My ass, dick my whole body was paining a lot. When I washed myself I saw blood was coming of my asshole. That night I slept in the bathroom.

In morning my wife woke me up. She was behaving as everything was normal. She told me to get dressed. I got dressed. She said, our lawyer is coming. you will transfer all property in my name or you need another fucking season.

I said, no I will do what ever you want. So, then lawyer came I transferred all my property in my wife's name and became her permanent sex slave.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My wife was so happy after I transferred all my property to her names. After the lawyer gone she said, from now on Vuttu will live here as my husband. Murad will do all the house works as there is no maid in this house. And my cuckold husband you will be our driver from now and you will also help Murad in household works. Do you understand?

I said, as your wish mumtaz but can't we hire a maid for the household work.

As I finished Vuttu just slapped me so hard and said, how dare you call my wife by name. you are our slave now. you will call her mam from now. Do you understand?

I said, yes sir.

My wife said, you are a quick learner. Now you want a maid for household work but who will save her from Vuttu. Vuttu will fuck her no matter what. And she will also know about us and she will also treat you like slaves as I treat you. Ask your son he was our maid ruby's slave. So, now tell me do you want a maid?

I said, no maam I understood everything.

Vuttu said, I am going to take some rest. Murad you come with me I need you to massage my whole body.

My wife said, yes Vuttu you need some rest and I am going to shopping mamun you will come with me.

And then Vuttu and murad both went to murad's room. Me and Mumtaz went to our room.

As we went to our room she ordered me to get dressed and then she took her mobile called someone. I didn't understood whom she called but I was just hearing what she says. She was saying, hey..where are you...get ready and wait for me...I will pick you up from your home...I will give you a special gift today...no, vuttu is not coming my asshole husband will come with me...so,tell me what should I wear....you naughty...okay..bye.

My wife wore a low cut blouse,petticoat and a red color sari. this low cut blouse was unable to hold her big melons they were trying to get out of her blouse. She was really looking like a high class slut.

We both then went out for shopping. I was driving and she was giving me instruction where to go. I was following her instructions. After sometime she told me to stop near a house. I knew it was Akash's house as Akash's father was one of my best friend. I was wondering is Akash's father having an affair with my wife but soon I saw It was Akash who came out of the house and got in the car.

As he got in the car my wife ordered me to drive us to the shoping mall.

I didn't understood is she having affair with our son's friend or she just going to meet someone else. But their conversation made everything clear.

Akash said, Aunty you are looking like a real slut in this dress. Everyone who will see you will get an instant erection.

Mumtaz said, you told me to dress in that way.

Akash said, yes my jaan...so what's the gift?

Mumtaz said, wait till we reach the shopping mall.

Akash said,okay jaan and started kissing her and pressing her boobs but my wife stopped her and said, don't get so horny let us do some shopping first.

I was looking all these through mirror.

He noticed it and said to me, hey asshole look at the road haven't you seen your wife's boobs before.

Mumtaz said, let him enjoy. He can only enjoy by seeing his wife with other.

We reached the shopping mall and I told her, maam we reached our destination.

She said, you wait here for us till me and Akash do some shopping.

Akash said, why..he should come with us because we need someone to carry our shopping bags.

she said, yes, you are right and ordered me to follow them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I started following them.

We went to a computer store. She then told Akash to choose two laptops.

Akash asked, for whom?

She said, one is your gift and other one is for mine so that we can do video chat at night.

Akash said, aunty you are awesome.

Then he choosed one laptop worth 75,000 and other one worth 25,000. As she didn't brought that much money she just booked them and told the shop manager that she will bought them tomorrow. Next they went for some clothing shopping. Akash bought some clothes and then we went to a lingerie store. Akash chose two lingerie sets and one nighty for my wife.

Then he told my wife, we should also choose some bra and panty for your cucky husband and son.

My wife said, why to waste money on them. They can use my used bra and panties.

We were coming out of the mall suddenly Akash stopped near a mobile shop and said, Aunty can you gift me a smartphone also.

She said, you are the reason I became this rich today so anything for you. Akash choose one smartphone worth 22,000.

She said, we should buy one for Vuttu also but Akash said, no need of it. So, she just bought one phone for Akash.

Then we went to bank. She withdrew some money. Then we again went to mall and bought computers.

After that I asked, where to go now?

Mumtaz said, let's go home now.

So, we headed for home. When we reached home Murad opened the door. Vuttu was sleeping. Akash didn't waste any time he just took Mumtaz to our bedroom. Me and my son both followed them. He started kissing and fondling her boobs. He then made her nude and threw her in the bed and ordered Murad to lick her pussy.

He then took his tshirt and jeans off. He was now in his underwear. He thhen ordered me to make him nude. I dropped his underwear and his huge dick came out. It was bigger than Vuttu's.

He then sat on the couch and said, vuttu told me you suck better than your son come show me.

So, I went near him, took his semi hard dick in my mouth and started sucking it. I couldn't believe I was sucking my Son's friends dick who will fuck my wife now. After sometime he asked, hey asshole is my cock hard for your wifes cunt?

He knew its hard and there was no sense of asking me. But I knew why he was doing this. So I said, yes your cock is hard for my wife's cunt.

So he got up and went near my wife. Murad was still licking her cunt So Akash pushed Murad aside and inserted his dick in her cunt. He started with slow speed and then increased his speed. Mumtaz was moaning loudly. Akash was fucking her and his hands were on her boobs massaging them. This went for 5-6 minutes.

Then Akash lay on bed on his back. Mumtaz rode him and ordered me to guide it inside. I set her dick near the cunt and Akash pushed it inside. Then she told me to lick her cunt while Akash was pumping his dick in her cunt. I started licking her cunt.

She said, do you like watching us honey? See how much pleasure his dick is giving to my cunt. Does this makes you feel excited?

I said, yes honey it makes me excited.

She smiled and said, I never had any pleasure fucking your tiny dick but I really love your tongue in my cunt. You are really good with licking.

Soon Akash increased his speed. I understand he is going to cum soon and soon he started filling her cunt with his hot cum.

Mumtaz took his dick out from her cunt. And then ordered murad to suck it and clean it and Murad took Akash's dick in his mouth.

She was lying beside him and told me to lick and clean her cunt. She again started moaning with my licking and said, oh I love when you lick me after someone fucks me.

In my mind I was really started liking it. So I said, You know I love you a lot and I will always be your sex slave.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Vijayawada_guntur
Ohhhh,,,, super,,,, ultimate pleasure with humalisation,,please keep going on,,,,
After fucking,,, scenes and dialogues between mumtaz and with her husband will be solo hot,,,, please keep humalite him and explain that also detailed like this ,,,,
Wonder full storey,,,, thank you
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As mamun Finished her story I(parves) said, you both father son have faced so much humiliation I really feel pity for you. Lets go inside and see what is happening.

So, we all 3 cuckolds went inside. I saw Akash, mumtaz an vuttu were watching tv sitting in the drawing room. Nadia was doing some work in kitchen. Seeing us Mumtaz said, all 3 cuckolds come with me and she went to my bedroom and as we entered she closed the door.

We didn't understood what is going on?

She then sat on the bed and said, Parves I have told you I will give you a chance to fuck me. So, I am now giving you the chance to fuck me infront of my cucky husband and son.

I was really happy to hear that as I was going to enter a pussy after so many days.

Mumtaz ordered Murad to lick her pussy and her husband Mamun to suck my dick.

And as ordered Murad went near his mom and started licking her pussy. Mamun also unzipped my pant, lowered my panty and took my little dick in his mouth. He was sucking it like a lollypop.

This was first time a man was sucking my dick to make it hard so that I can fuck his wife. soon my dick became hard and I stopped mamun as I didn't wanted to cum in his mouth.

I went near mumtaz and said, maam I am ready to fuck you.

Mumtaz said, okay then what are you waiting for fuck me.

I set my dick in her pussy lips and with one push entered my full dick. His cunt was really loose after getting fucked by big dicks. I started fucking her in slow speed. Mumtaz was still wearing his maxi so her boobs were not visible to me but I was fondling them. I was not enjoying it so I told mumtaz to become topless.

She threw her maxi on he ground. I started sucking her boobs which I have dreamt of.

I was fucking her in slow speed, then some fat puming again back in slow speed so that I could last more and this technique really worked. After fucking her for 5-6 minutes I asked her, can I enter your asshole as I have never fucked anyone in the ass.

She said, okay I will fulfill your this wish too.

I was really happy hearing that so I took my dick out of her pussy and she then bend in like doggy position. Her big ass was infront of me now and I started licking her asshole.

She asked, you want to suck my asshole or fuck it?

I said, I was just lubricating your asshole.

She said, to enter your tiny dick there is no need to lubricate my asshole. your tiny dick is enough wet with my pussy juice So it will enter without any lubrication.

I set my dick in her asshole and gave a little push but as she said, it really entered fully in one push. I started fucking her asshole in full speed. I was really happy that I was fucking mumtaz in the ass in front of her two cuckolds. I was now thinking of humiliating them so I said, look you cuckolds how I am fucking mumtaz in the ass but this thinking's made me more excited and within 3 minutes I came in her asshole.

I then ordered Mamun to clean my dick. Mamun without any word cleaned my dick.

I was feeling really happy after fucking Mumtaz and humiliating her cuckolds. But later what happen took away all my happiness.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After fucking mumtaz his husband mamun sucked my dick and as I was feeling a little tired I laid on the bed. Murad was cleaning my cum from his mom's asshole. In tiredness I almost slept. But soon I woke up when someone kicked my ass and I fell off the bed. I saw my wife Nadia and vuttu standing infront of me. Both of them were naked.

Nadia came near me and said, why you are taking nap after fucking mumtaz....do you think you became a real man....fucking a woman with your tiny dick doesn't make you a man.....you are a cuckold and will remain same.

Then she started stroking vuttu's massive dick. Showing it to me she said, your dick has no value infront of this dick. you are not man enough. So, answer me are you a man or woman.

I answered, I am woman.

Hearing my answer vuttu said, and I love fucking woman. So get ready to be fucked.

I was in shock to hear this so I started begging Nadia, please don't let him fuck my ass....I am your husband and I have done everything you said but don't do this to me.

Hearing this she went out of the room. I thought maybe she left me alone with vuttu. So , I started moving back but vuttu didn't move. He was laughing seeing my actions.

Soon, Nadia came in the room wearing but wearing a strapon. She said, as you requested me I am giving you an option and I will let you choose whose dick you want inside.

I knew no matter what I do my ass is going to be fucked up today. So I said, if you really want this you can fuck my ass with that strapon.

So, she ordered me to bend over and as I took position she came near me and set her strapon in my asshole. She applied some oil in her strapon and my asshole. Then she pushed it inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As she pushed it inside I felt I was going to die as it was paining a lot. I requested her to stop but she didn't. with one more push she was now fully inside me. I thought maybe she will give me some rest to adjust myself with this pain but without giving me anytime she started fucking me with that strapon.

I started screaming in pain. but then Vuttu came near and started slapped me 3-4 times and said, if you scream again I will cut your penis and will make you a real woman. I got afraid and closed my mouth with my hand. Seeing this Vuttu started laughing and said. good, I don't want any sound from your mouth.

My wife soon increased her speed but I didn't scream. I was in pain but I don't know how my dick got hard and I started stroking it. My wife was fucking my asshole and I was stroking my dick. Soon I started cumming and after that collapsed in the bed. Seeing this my wife also stopped.

She was going to took it out of my ass but vuttu stopped her. He said, let it be in his asshole. So, my wife took off the belt and left the strapon inside my asshole.

Then vuttu sat on the couch and my wife rode him. And they started their fucking session. Nadia was moaning and I was hearing her moans. But soon I become unconscious and was in that situation for 10-15 minutes.

I came to my senses when some water fell in my face. I was thirsty so I drank some of it but it's taste was nasty so I opened my eyes and saw vuttu was peeing in my face. Seeing this I sat up but vuttu kept on peeing in my face until he finished. My whole body was wet with his pee.

I went to bathroom and cleaned myself. When I came out Vuttu told me to clean the floor. I cleaned it.

Then they slept and I also slept on the floor.

Next day they went back to their home and but this incident made my life more miserable as my wife now fucks my asshole if I make any mistake or whenever she wants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Things were now like it was before. Akash fucks my wife when he wants and vola also fucks her when she gives him permission. Till now vola didn't know anything about akash and me. He thinks only he fucks my wife. But then my son came home for summer vacation. His school was close for some days. He usally stays at home so Akash and vola both wasn't getting chance to fuck my wife.

One day after I came home from shop my son(Nadim)said, dad I got bored staying in the house. Let's go somewhere for a vacation.

I was happy hearing the idea but I knew I can't decide anything. So, I said, let me talk with your mom and see what she says.

Nadia was in kitchen at that time and Akash was also there. I said, Nadia your son is getting boree in the house so he wants to go somewhere for a vacation.

Hearing this, Nadia said that's a good idea. We should go to cox bazar.

I said, so is this a yes.

Akash said, no....we are not going anywhere.

Nadia asked, why akash? What is the problem? I am also getting bored and I also want to go somewhere.

Aksh said, okay we will go to cox bazar but not with your son. We will not be able to do anything infront of your son. But if we go without your son we can enjoy as a couple.

Nadia said, okay we will go after Nadim go back to dhaka. And this will be our honeymoon trip.

I said, so can I go with you or only you two are going.

Akash said, no we will need a servant so you will be going with us.

I then went to my son and said, sorry we can't go this time but next time we will go somewhere for sure.

Soon after some days my son went back to dhaka. And after he gone Akash started planning our trip. That night Akash called me in his room and said, we will go to dhaka tomorrow. We will stay in dhaka for one night and next day we will go to cox bazar.

I asked, why we have to stay in Dhaka? And where we will stay?

Akash said, I have a friend who lives in dhanmondi we will stay at her place.

I asked, what his parents will say?

Akash said, No he and his one friend lives there. So, it will not be a problem.

I said, how can we stay there? Nadia will be with us.

Akash said, that's why we are going there. They want to fuck your wife. And they will pay 20000 for one night.

I said, how can you do this? She is your aunt not a whore. Does she know anything about this?

Akash said, she doesn't know anything about it. It will be a surprise for her. And you dare not tell her anything.

I said, but how you will introduce us to them.

Akash said, I already told them, you are my neighbour and your wife is a whore. You want your wife to get groupfucked and you want to enjoy this as you are a cuckold. I also told them, I have fucked your wife many time infront of you. Now your wife wants to visit cox bazar but you don't have enough money so this is the way to arrange money.

I said, but how did they agreed without seeing her?

Akash said, I have sent them a picture and they are dying to fuck her.

I understood now I was going to be humiliated by akash's friends. But there was nothing I could do.

Seeing me thinking Akash said, don't worry they will not eat your wife. Both of them are virgin. This will be their first time with a woman and they are from rich family so they will keep it a secret.

I was relieved a bit hearing this that both of them are virgin as I have to face less humiliation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:hassim2
Nice and fantastic waiting for the action...a little suggestion ...if u could also little feminization of hubby in public...just an idea if u could include then better...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As Akash’s plan we started our journey next day 10 am in a bus. It took us 6 hours to reach Dhaka. After we got down of the bus akash told me to get a taxi. I find a taxi and we got in it. Akash told the taxi driver where to go.

Nadia was confused about where we going so she asked Akash , are we not going to cox bazaar?

Akash said, of course we will but today we will stay in Dhaka. I have some works to complete.

Nadia said, but where we are going now? We have many relatives in Dhaka where we can stay?

Akash said, I know but we will stay in my friends house as I have some work here. And they have a extra room so there will be no problem.

Nadia didn’t said anything after that. Soon we reached the address. As we get off the taxi two boy of Akash’s age came near us. Akash introduced us. One of them was Rahul and other one was Shuvo. They had average type body. One of them paid the taxi driver and then they took us to their flat on 3rd floor. It was a two bedroom flat. They showed us one bedroom where we can rest.

We went to that room and then Nadia closed the door. Then all of a sudden she slapped Akash and said, what do you think I am a whore whom you can share with any friends?

Akash smiled and said, why are you getting angry? You are behaving like you haven’t fucked any other men then your husband? I thought you will like it. And morever they are paying 20,000 taka for one night.

Nadia said, what? Do I look like a prostitute to you? I am going out of here now.

Akash stopped her and said, look aunty don’t get upset. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. They both are virgin and they were never been with a woman before. I thought you will love the group fuck and we will have enough money to enjoy in Cox Bazar. I thought you will be happy but if you don’t want it I will give them their money back.

Nadia thought something and said, okay I will do this for you but if you plan anything next time you will do it with my permission.

Akash said, thanks honey. And one thing more don’t tell them you are my aunt. I told them you are my neighbour.

Nadia said, okay and got laid in the bed.

Akash and me went to the other room. Akash asked them, so tell me how is she?

Rahul- she is damn hot man. You are one lucky fellow that such a slut is your neighbour.

Shuvo- yeah. She looks hot than the picture you sent. I am dying to fuck her. Where is she? Can we start now?

Akash- don’t get so excited guys. She needs some rest. We will have lunch now. After lunch we will take some sleep. After that we will go for some shopping. Then after Dinner she is all yours because you have paid for one night. So wait till then. And prepare the lunch. We will take lunch after we got fresh.

So we went back to our room. Then three of us took shower together. After shower Nadia wore a sleeveless maxi and nothing under it. Her massive melons were almost visible. We went to have lunch. Both my friends get stunned to see her in that dress. They were staring at her huge melons. Akash was doing some chit-chat with them but both of them were checking her busty figure. After finishing lunch Nadia went back to the room. Both of them were staring at her butts while she was walking.

Shuvo- Akash, I can’t wait till night. I need to fuck her right now.

Rahul- yes buddy. I also can’t wait. My dick is rock hard.

Akash- Sorry guys. She is tired after the journey so she needs some rest.

Shuvo- please Akash….let us fuck her. Just for 15 minutes. And we will take you to shopping.

Rahul- yes, we will buy her what she wants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thought Akash will say yes to this offer but He said, look if she gets angry you will miss the chance to fuck her at night also.

Rahul- sorry, don't tell her we will shag off ourself now.

Akash said, thats better.

So, we went to our room. Took some sleep . After that we went for shopping. Akash and Nadia bought some clothes. Then we had our Dinner at a restaurant. After that we went back to their flat. They were both eagerly waiting for the chance to fuck Nadia.

After reaching home we got fresh. Then Nadia changed her dress and said, I am ready for action.

Both Rahul and Shuvo were waiting outside our room.

Nadia opened the door and said, I am all yours now. you both want to do it here or shall we go to your bedroom.

Both of them were very nervous as it was their first time.

But Rahul said- no aunty lets go to our room.

Then Nadia said, Don't call me aunty. I am your slut now. Call me by name. Then she caught both of their hands and said you two come with me.

Rahul- We want to fuck you one by one.

Nadia- if you wish we will do that. But I want my cuckold hubby to watch us fucking.

Rahul- okay, he can come.

Then we entered the room and I closed the door.

Nadia sat on the bed but rahul was standing infront of her. I understood he was confused. So, nadia broke the silence.

Nadia- Shall we start now.

Hearing this he just came near nadia started smooching her , fondling her boobs. He was so excited but didn't know how to do it properly.

Nadia stopped him and said, let me guide you. She then removed her clothes and got naked. And then she started kissing him. After she broke the kiss she told him to suck her boobs. And he started sucking.

After sometime Nadia said, come and taste pussy now. lick it with your tongue. Make it wet so that your dick can enter easily and she spread her legs.

Rahul was hesitating so Nadia told me to show him how to lick a pussy.

I started licking her pussy. So rahul came near but refused to lick it.

Instead of licking he took his dick out. It was an average size dick but it was rock hard.

Seeing his dick Nadia said, mu hubby will make my pussy. Come I will suck your dick.

Saying this she took her dick in mouth and started giving her a blowjob. But within one minute he came inside her mouth. Nadia drank all of it.

Rahul- sorry i couldn't hold it.

Nadia- your cum tastes nice.

then they took a 2 minutes rest. Then nadia again took his limp dick in her mouth to make it hard.Soon it became Hard.

Nadia- your dick is ready so come fuck me now.

Rahul set his dick but was feeling nervous. So she took the dick and guided it to enter her pussy.

Rahul gave a push and his full dick went inside. He started fucking in speed and within two minutes came again inside her.

Nadia got angry and said, go out and send your other friend. He knew he didn't do it properly so he went out of the room.

Shuvo came in the room and took his dick out. It was bigger and thick then Rahul.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
thanks for posting this story brother
Like Reply
rony bhay

have you read this in xossip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:bigcock4rmompussy
super hot story... i never read this type of story on before... pl give regular updates brother
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Seeing Shuvo's dick my wife said, this one could satisfy me. She caught her dick ad started stroking it. Soon she was going to take it in her mouth but Shuvo stopped her.

Shuvo told her to stand up. As she did he started moving her hands in her naked body. His hands moved towards her breast and he cupped both of them and said will you let me suck those sexy melons? She said yes. Soon his hand moved between her legs and he cupped her pussy and said will you let fuck your pussy? She said yes. Then he inserted one finger in her pussy. It was full of Rahul's cum. He noticed it and said, hey you cuckold come here and clean your wife's pussy.

I didn't wanted to get punished so I kneel down infront of my wife and started cleaning her pussy with my tongue.

Shuvo started sucking her boobs and squeezing them. Nadia was really enjoying this.

I cleaned her cunt and sitting there watching them. Shuvo noticed it and slapped me and said, do I have to give you every instruction....you cleaned your wife's cunt and your duty is finished...who will suck my dick and make it wet...will your father do that?

I said, sorry sir..this won't happen again and started sucking his dicks.

Again they got busy in wild kisses on each other’s lips and neck. Soon they broke their kiss and he told my wife to get laid.

Then he started fucking my mouth. He inserted it deep in my throat. And kept me in that position. I was trying hard to take it out of my mouth because I was unable to breathe but he was so strong that I was unable to do anything. Soon he took out his dick and I started breathing heavily. He then spitted in my face and told me to move away.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth and went between her legs. I saw that she herself spread her legs for him and he inserted his cock in her wet pussy and started fucking her with high strokes. Her moans increased with every strokes. But after few minutes he stopped.

Then pulled my wife up and told her to get on all fours on the bed. She did as she was told. He put her in a position facing the edge of the bed and told me to kneel in front of her so that I could watch as he put his dick in my wife.

He was really expert at pleasing women not like Rahul. He knew what he was doing he would push in a little bit and then pull back getting a little more in each time. He then instructed me to get underneath my wife in 69 position. I did that.

It was very hot watching him fucking my wife in that position. He fucked her for 10 min in that position and then started Cumming inside her cunt. When he took his cock out my wife pressed her pussy leaps on my mouth and said, now lick her cum from my cunt you asshole. Due to her position, his cum started flowing directly in my mouth.

He pulled out of her and lay beside her. But I was still licking my wife's pussy. Soon she also get off me.

Nadia was really pleased with Shuvo so she said, Can we go for another round.

Shuvo said, yes but this time I will fuck your asshole.

She then asked me, do you want to see me taking his dick in my asshole?

I said yes if you also want it.

She laughed and said of Course I want to fuck him now go and suck his cock and make it hard for your wife’s asshole and don’t worry he is not like you. He will get hard soon.

They both lay beside each other and started kissing. I bend and started sucking his cock. Within few minutes it became hard again.

Seeing this she said, what are you waiting for, my ass hole is waiting for you.

He set his cock in her asshole. My wife then told me to hold his cock straight and guide it inside her asshole. She lowered herself and with one push it went inside her. As he entered her he started fucking her in full speed. I was watching it going in and out. He fucked her for 10 min and then took his dick out. He placed it near my face and shot all his load in my face.

Then he kissed my wife and went to the other room. As he went outside Akash came in. I thought they will go for another fucking session but Akash said, we have a journey tomorrow so let us take rest.

Me and my wife went to washroom cleaned ourself and slept.

Next morning we started our journey to Cox baazar.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We reached Cox's Baazar by 2pm. We took a taxi and went to a resort where we will stay. Akash booked a 1 bedroom beach bungalow with one double bed and one single bed. The old man in reception was watching me confusingly because Aksah introduced us as husband and wife but they were behaving like real couple. But the old man didn't ask anything. We took the key and went to or room.

I was thinking of taking some rest but Akash said, let's go to the beach first. After taking a bath in the sea we will take some rest.

So we went to sea beach. As it was noon so the beach was less crowded. We walked toward the deserted part of the beach where no one is around.

Seeing no one around Akash took Nadia in the water and ordered me to follow them. Soon we were in west deep water.

Akash started kissing Nadia and his hands was exploring every part of her body. Soon they broke kiss and Akash took off his three quarter pant and my wife also took off her maxi. Now both of them were naked in water.

They gave me their cloth and again got busy with each other. Akash started sucking and biting her nipples. He was pressing and biting her boobs so madly that Nadia started moaning loudly.

I thanked god that no one is around otherwise people will surely notice us. Now one hand of Akash went under the water. Now with one hand he was finger fucking her and with other hand he was fondling her boobs.

He inserted another finger in her cunt and was moving it in and out with great speed and she was moaning loudly. Soon she got so horny that she started pleading Akash to fuck her.

Hearing her request Akash caught her by waist and pulled her near him. So Akash with a push entered her and started ramming her. But Akash was not enjoying it so he told her to get on his lap. So she wrapped her legs around his waist, while he supported her by bottom and back. They were enjoying the lap fucking but as she was heavy so Akash got tired soon. So he then carried her to sand beach.

On reaching the sand, he lovingly lowered himself while keeping his dick in her pussy and made her lye on the sand beach. She widened her legs apart and folded them towards her shoulders. This gave Akash more space to fuck her deeply and he started fucking her with the full length of his cock in the open beach.

I was terrified by watching their boldness. I was checking everyside so that no one see us. But they were careless and was busy in fucking. Slowly his movements gathered speed and now he was fucking her with high speed. And within few minutes he shot his load inside her and they both kept lying on the beach in each other’s arms.

After sometime they both started kissing each other passionately. I thought may be they will start again so I said, please wear your dresses before anybody see us.

Nadia said, yes lets continue this in the hotel room people may see us.

So they both got dressed and we went back to resort. As we went near our beach bungalow I saw the old receptionist was their. He was checking my wife's assets as everything was almost visible because of her wet maxi. Akash and Nadia didn't bothered about that and went inside but the receptionist stopped me and said he needs to talk with me for a minute.

I asked, what is your problem?

He said, I have an offer for you. I know your wife is a slut and she was fucking that young boy. I have a client who will pay more than that young boy is giving you. He will pay any amount for your wife.

I got angry and said, how dare you to talk that about my wife. Go away or I will kill you.

He said, don't get angry. I am going. But if you change your mind you can come to me anytime.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I went to room and told Akash and Nadia about the receptionists offer. I thought they will get angry too.

But hearing this Akash said, I will not force you but aunty you should take the offer. I think he is a big fish. Go and spend two hour with him in evening. We will enjoy in night.

Nadia said, I also think so. It will be a new experience. Akash will you go with me?

Akash said, No. It will be better if you go with your cuckold husband. And only take the offer if he gives you a big amount.

Nadia said, don't worry. I know what to do.

Then they told me to bring the receptionist so she can negotiate.

I went to the receptionist and after seeing me he gave a smile. He said, you wanted to kill me now why are you here? I told him my wife wants to talk with him.

So me and the receptionist went back to our beach bungalow. We knocked the door and Nadia came out. She was still wearing the wet maxi in which her assets were almost visible.

The receptionist was checking her assets and with one hand he grabbed her ass and said, you are a real slut mam. My client will be very happy.

Nadia said, how much is he offering?

Receptionist said, he didn't offered anything. He is a very rich businessman so don't worry about money.

Nadia said, Do you think I am a roadside whore? I am not going anywhere. You go away.

The receptionist said, don't get angry. Atleast meet him and you will understand what I am saying.

My wife agreed and then he took us to a bungalow. He went inside and we were waiting outside the door.

Soon the door opened again and the man we saw is really a rich man. He invited us inside and the receptionist went out of the room. He was wearing a expensive night gown and nothing under it. He then took us to bedroom and sat on the bed and told us to sit. Nadia sat beside him and I sat on a chair in the room. Then we introduced our self.

He said, you are a lucky man your wife is a real bomb. So is this your first trip to Cox's bazaar.

I said , yes and then he also asked Nadia and she also said nice.

Then started talking with Nadia about what we do, where we live etc etc. Nadia was replying all his questions. Soon he started flirting and Nadia was enjoying it. Even he started touching her ass.

I was watching everything sitting there.

He noticed it and said, I think you are getting bored why don't you go outside and enjoy the beach.

I understood what he wants so I told my wife, you guys keep chatting and went outside the room.

I went out of the bedroom but started waiting in living room. Soon after five minutes I heard some moaning sound coming from that room. I understood they started their fucking session.

My wife was fucking a total stranger in that room and I was standing in the other room listening to them. Their First session lasted for 20 minutes. But after five minutes they started again and it lasted for almost 15 minutes. But I kept waiting outside. For next ten minutes I heard no sound so I knocked the door. And He told me to get in.

I went inside and saw my wife's maxi and his gown both were lying in the floor and they were totally nude in the bed. They didn't even bothered to wear some clothes after seeing me. Both of them were sweating like hell. But my wife was still massaging his dick.

I could see my wifes boobs became red. There was also some biting marks in her big boobs. her pussy leaps were wide open and his cum was coming out from it. Even there was some cum in her belly and thigh as well. He really ravished her body for this one hour with his big dick.

After sometime my wife got down from the bed wore her clothes and said, i am going to our bungalow and went outside.

I looked at him and he smiled seeing my face and said, your wife is a real horny lady. I have had the best fuck of my life with your wife. I will always remember this evening. Then he gave me 50000 taka, took my phone number and said I will contact you when I will need her again.

I thanked him and said, I will be in touch. And went to our bungalow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then I went to our bungalow. When I entered I saw Akash was fucking my wifes asshole. I could not believe that my wife is such horny. I was thinking that after getting such fucking from a stranger she would not fuck Akash today. But I was completely wrong.

After almost 20 minutes akash came inside my wifes rearhole. Then he took his dick out and I went near him and started sucking his dick like a lollypop. After cleaning akash's dick I was going to lick my wifes asshole. But she stopped me and told me to lay down and then she rode my face. She opened her asshole and all of akash's cum fell in my mouth and I drank all of it. The my wife stood up and went to washroom to clean herself.

As she entered into the washing room Akash asked me, tell me how much he gave your whore wife. I said, 50000 taka and gave it to him.

He said, I knew with your dusky wife I can earn a lot. Now go and bring dinner for us. We had our dinner together and slept.

Next day morning after having breakfast we went to beach. When we reached the beach it was almost empty so we were roaming in the sea beach. After sometime we took bath in sea and were going back to our room then I saw the man who fucked my wife was resting on a chair in the sea beach. I pointed that man to Akash and said, he is the man who gave 50000 to fuck your aunt.

Nadia said lets go and meet him. So we went near him. He was all alone. Nadia sat beside her and asked, Mr. Khan what are you doing here alone?

Mr khan said, I was completely free today so just relaxing in the beach. He then asked Nadia, What are you doing here and saw akash with us so said oh you are with a customer.

Nadia said, He is Akash my boyfriend not a customer.

Mr Khan said, you have a husband, a boyfriend but still you fuck others. You are really a big whore.

Nadia said, It's not like that. My husband is a cuckold so he doesn't have permission to fuck me. So Akash satisfies my physical needs and I am very loyal to my boyfriend Akash. Yesterday Akash insisted so I fucked you.

Mr. Khan said, oh really I didn't knew your husband is a cuckold but I would like to fuck you again today and saying this he started pressing her boobs.

Nadia got up and said, I am going to our bugalow and you can fuck me again if Akash gives the permission and she started walking.

Mr. Khan asked Akash, will you let me fuck her today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akash said, only if you are ready for a threesome oh sorry three and half some as this cuckold will be with us also.

Mr. khan said, I have never been in a threesome.

Akash said, It will be fun. We will fuck her both holes together. You can fuck her in the ass.

Mr. khan said, Then I will be waiting for you in my room After lunch.

Then Me and Akash went to our bungalow. Nadia was resting on the bed. Akash kissed her and said, take rest because after lunch we will not give you any rest.

After lunch we went to Mr. Khans bungalow and he took us to bedroom. As soon as we entered the bedroom Mr. khan started undressing Nadia and made her completely nude. Akash and Khan started sucking her boobs and I started to lick her pussy to make it wet.

Mr. khan was to much excited that he started biting her nipples and was also slapping in her ass. I too got excited and started finger fucking her and soon she had her first orgasm and I started drinking all of her juice.

Then Mr Khan got undressed and Nadia started sucking his dick. Watching this Akash also get naked. And I started sucking his dick.

After sometime Akash said, Mr khan lets fuck her. I will enter her pussy an you can fuck her asshole. Akash got laid in bed and Nadia rode her. Now mr khan was going to enter her asshole so I spread my wifes ass-chicks so that he can easily enter her asshole.

Both of them started ramming my wife in her both holes and she was moaning like hell. After almost 10 minutes of fucking Mr. khan shot his cum inside her and took her dick out and got laid in the bed. But Akash didn'tstop he was fucking her in full speed. Cum from my wifes ass started flowing out so I went and licked all of it. Soon Akash also was going to cum but he took his dick out of her pussy and shoved it in my mouth. And soon he came in my mouth and I drank every drop of it.

After sometime they were going to start again. Akash's dick got hard soon but Mr' khan's was not. So Nadia told me, Jaan please make his dick hard again so that he can fuck me/

I was trying to avoid it but now she was forcing me to suck a strangers cock and I knew I had no other way.

So I went near him but he was hesitating too. Akash said, don't hesitate he is a real good cock sucker. I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking it and soon it became hard again.

And both of them now started fucking her again but this time they exchanged their positions. This session lasted for twenty minutes. After that I cleaned all of them by licking and after sometime taking rest we wanted to go to our bungalow but Mr. khan stopped us and said would you like to stay for night. Akash said but we have bus ticket bookings for today night.

Mr khan said, cancel the booking my car will drop you to your home so Don't worry about that.

Akash got agreed to his suggestion and that night they had fucked her brutally so many times that she almost fainted two three times.

Next day morning we took leave from mr. khan and and he gave Akash 1,00,000 taka. Also his car dropped us in Rajshahi again in our home.

From then once or twice in a month he comes to our house in Rajshahi to fuck my wife and Akash makes money from it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After coming back from Cox's bazar the very next day morning Akash got a call from mumtaz and she asked Akash to help her in some matter.

After disconnecting the call he said, I am going to natore and it may take me 7-8 days or more. My wife asked her what happened but he didn't tell us anything. And after sometime Akash left for Natore.

I was really happy that after so many days I was now with my wife alone in the home. I really wanted to spend some time with my wife alone as I haven't fucked her in many days so I didn't went to shop that day.

Nadia asked me why I am not going to shop and I told her the reason.

She laughed at me and said, oh my poor baby you want to have sex with me. But you are not man enough to fuck me baby with your such toothpick size dick. But as you are not going to shop do all the housework.

All my dream washed away hearing my wife. I did all the house works that day and she was watching TV and was instructing me about which work to do. It was almost 1.30 pm when I finished all my works.

After finishing all work I was going to washroom to take a bath but Nadia stopped me and said, don't you wanna shag off before you take a bath.

I said yes dear I want to. I thought maybe she will give me a blowjob or something.

So I went near her and got naked and took my dick near her face.

But she started laughing again and said, you are such a moron. You thought I would give you a blowjob. Vola will come soon to eat lunch and he will fuck me and you can watch and shag off like you did when you first time saw me with vola.

After sometime Vola came and I went to store room and peeped through the door whole to see them in action.

Soon both of them came in the bedroom.

Vola- where is your looser husband. I thought I won't get a chance today because he will be in the home. But I am really lucky that he is not here.

Nadia- Stop talking about that asshole. Remove your clothes and fuck me.

Vola- looks like my bitch is real horny to get fucked. Didn't he fucked you hard in cox's bazar trip.

Nadia- It was mine and Akash's honeymoon trip. He was just there as our slave. He can't even touch me without Akash's permission.

Vola- what are you saying? you fucked your nephew Akash. From when this started. I thought I am the only one who fucks you beside your husband.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply