Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then I asked her to stretch her hands sideways. When she lifted half, then I helped her to stretch more by supporting her both arms. Then I kept her hand like that for few minutes then I released it

Then I asked her to lift her hand again like first we did. This time she could lift it more. Then I helped her to lift it by supporting her triceps.* But this time she was trying to not to press her back on my body..but still when I stretched her arms fully her ass touched on my crotch area.* But this time not hard as before. But still I kept her hands like that for few minutes, cause with my dick I could feel softness of her bum. But i was tring to act as normal and professional. I released her hand then.
Then i asked her "Where u feel pain now"
She said.. on her legs
"Can u sit on floor by stretching legs" I asked
She tried . But she could nt
I said "Ok no problem.* we will try something different."
I came in front of her..and asked her to hold my shoulder with both hands and then lift her right leg up as much as she can, then I can support her to lift more
She came close to me and hold my shoulder with both hands. We both were almost same height but she was bit short, that helped her to get proper balance. Then I asked her to lift her right leg. She lifted half then she couldn't lift, so with my left hand I supported under her thigh then slowly I lifted her leg. She start to moan by closing her eyes. Ahhhh. I was looking at her face expression. She was pressing my shoulder with pain. But i didnt stop. Her thigh was so soft . Since she was wearing tights I could feel the softness more. I was lifting her thigh slowly and slowly. When I lifted it to full stretch she leaned her head on my chest as more support. So I moved forward to help her. So she could get more support. I lifted her leg bit more . With pain she leaned more to me and I could feel the soft touch of her boobs on my chest. We stayed there like few minutes and then I released her leg and she lost balance for few seconds and her boobs pressed hard on my chest for that time. I could fully feel the softness oh her boobs then she moved back. She was still holding my shoulder
Then I asked her to lift her left leg up.she tried to do so. This time I didn't wait I hold her left leg thigh for her support. It seems like it was paining more on her left leg cause she was closed her eyes and by closing her mouth with lips inside. I helped her to lift her leg slowly. I moved forward little bit, so she can lean on me like bfre.* Like I wished she leaned her body on me by pressing her boob on chest. She pressed my shoulder hard with pain and I lifted her leg more so she pressed her body hard on me . Her eyes was still closed and her soft boobs were crushing on my chest made my dick more hard . It was poking on to her her Crotch area. When it touched on her crotch she opened her eyes and looked at my face, but I stand there like nothing happened.* She tried to move her body back. But before that I lifted her legs bit more so she couldn't move back. If somebody see us on this position then it will get bit awkward, cause it was like I am fucking her in standing position by lifting her leg. My dick was still touching on her crotch and boobs were pressing on my chest and her eyes was closed. She was sweating alot . Then I released her leg, but she was still standing like that by pressing her body on me then after half minute she moved back.. I could feel that the touch of her soft boobs moving away from my body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There was a mat on floor. Then I asked her to lay on that by stretching her legs. Then asked her to lift right* leg by folding the left leg. I helped her to fold her left leg and helped her to to lift her right leg. I lifted her leg 90 degree. It was paining for her by now. But I didn't stop I stretched it more. She was moaning with pain 'Ahhhhhh. ..stopp'

I hold it like for a minute ..she was feeling comfortable. The shape of her crotch was visible with that full strech.. I could n't stop looking at there . Then I did same with her left leg too by folding right leg.
"Now I will help u to strech both legs" I said
And I lifted her both legs to 90 degree then asked her to fold her hand back of head. She did so then I stretched her leg more. She closed eyes when it pains. Her underarm was visible for me since she was folding her hands and it was clean shaved there with sweat drops there.* I had a temptation to lick her underarms. .but I controlled* myself. When I stretched her legs fully, I could see the perfect shape of her crotch. Through her tight black pants her pink panty line was visible and shape of her pussy lips was more clear. If she stay like that little more time then I would have sucked her pussy lips on her tights..my dick was that hard by now. So I released her legs
Like Reply
Then I told her sit on the mat* on her* knees like doggy style and then fold both legs and sit on legs. She sat like that and then I asked her to strech both her arms to front by bending . She could bend half only

I said 'This is a back stretch. I will help you to strech more'
I stood behind her and with my both hands I gave pressure on her back. So she could bent forward more by stretching her arms. This was like a half doggy style. I gave more* pressure on her back. She was pressing her* boobs on her thighs with the pressure I am giving.* When she stretched fully then I gave massage* on all her back to make her feel good. I was doing good with my* hands and she was enjoying it. So I continued massaging her back in that position.
"Is it feel good " I asked
She said "yea"
So I continued it by pressing her each part of back. I was giving proper pressure to all her back.
I asked her to lay on her front to help her more
She laid on the mat . I told her to* fold her arms she can rest her head on her arms . She did like that. It was a nice view of her full back, in sleeveless tank top and tights. Her tank top was moved a little bit up from her hip, so her fair hip was visible too and the shape of her ass that was impossible to explain. I scanned her back with my eyes fully. Then sat her right side to massage her back . Tank top was all wet with her sweat and was sticking to her body. Her pink bra line was clearly visible through it. I started from her both shoulder. With my hands I pressed her both shoulder . Even the naked part of her shoulder. Her pink bra straps was separated from the strap of the* her tank top and was visible to my eyes. I massaged over her strap of her bra and tank top. It was an obstacle for my hands to explore her shoulder.* She had closed her eyes with pleasure she is getting from my message . Then I massaged her back neck too. She had tied her hair with a bun. So I* got easy access to her neck. I was trying to give enough pressure there. I did massage there for few minutes then my hands moved down and then start to massage her back.* I stretched her both side of back with my hands with one hand on left part and the other on right part of her her back and then my hands went down little bit down and did the same thing there too few times . Then slowly with both hands I pressed her all upper back with enough pressure.* She was making hmmmm sound with the movement of my hand on her back. I could feel her bra inside the tank top when I massaged her there. I tried to strech in her body by holding her both hand and pulling her body in then strech out by pressing left and right side of her back. I did that strech in and strech out several times and in between her bra hook got separated inside her tank top. I could clearly see that trough her wet tank top
Like Reply
Seems like she was unaware about that. And her body become little* free now.

Then I massaged again her on same area. Then I moved down my hands and start to massage her lower back on her tank top.
It was soft and fleshy there I could feel the softness of her skin through her top.i pressed both side of her lower back with my hands. I gave more pressure and she was enjoying by closing her eyes.
If I go down little more I can feel her skin without clothes since her top was went up on her hip. But I thought I must be patient now. So I decided to continue massage on her hip over her top. I massaged there for 10 minutes, if I go little more down I can touch her skin. But I had no courage to do that.

Like Reply
posted up to 50th page
Like Reply
Really erotic story please post more
Like Reply
wow again... hot
Like Reply
Its so good
Keep it up brother
Like Reply
Nice...keep it coming Smile
Like Reply
Amazing
Like Reply
Amazing. Pls continue
Like Reply
So I asked " How do u feel now"

She turned her head to my said
And she said " it so good.. I feel like so relaxed .. from where did u learn this"
I laughed and said "u liked it so?"
"U r so good with ur hands. ..I was feeling sleepy with ur massage " she said
"Ur future wife will be so lucky to get massage from u everyday" she added
"I am flattered."I said by laughing .."but if u want I can do it for u too everyday after work out..my wifey" I told her with a wink.
She laughed and said " wifey?? Seriously?"
"Yea wifey..y ??u doubt?" I asked
"No .. why man"* she said it a funny way
"Ok then tell wifey ... do u want me to continue the massage" I asked
"Y ??u r tired " she asked
"No...how I get tired by massaging my* beautiful wife" I said
"Then give me ur best man" she said
"Yea....I will do ur hip next..but do u want me to use a massage lotion..It's a good lotion with good smell and it makes body really smooth" I asked
"It's all up to u ..u r the masseuse...I dnt care" she said
"Ok then ...wait here ...I will bring the lotion" I said
She said "ok" and laid there by closing her eyes.
I was so excited.. cause now I got a chance to massage on her skin
So I actually ran in to my bedroom to get the lotion and came back fast with the lotion*
She was still laying there with closed eyes
"I am back"* I said
"I* will give u best hip massage" I said
She just smiled ..her eyes was still closed
I put some lotion* on her hip..then I rubbed that oil all over her naked part of hip...then I gave a soft rub first then I slowly made it hard. Her hip was so soft and with lotion her skin was shining ...I was trying to give my best ... I rubbed had from the center to the side of her hip and when it reach at the side I pull her flesh at there to both sides. I repeated the same for few minutes ...she was really enjoying my massage ...her face was looking so relaxed ...
Then* I moved my hand to inside her top and start to massage just above her hip..so her top moved up little bit ...I could see little more skin and I then I put some more lotion there and I started to massage there again ...she was looking so hot from the back with oily shining skin. .I started to rub* hard there too from center to side...then to do massage properly...I put my knees on either side of her and sit on my knees and she was laying between my legs..her bum was touching on my bum..but she didn't care since she was getting a relaxing massage...Once I done with there my hand went up again, so the top too..* this time I could see her bra ..it was unhooked already from before. .
Like Reply
I called her "Akriti ..."

She didn't respond... seems like she fell asleep by the massage.. I called her again but she didnt hear..
So I moved her bra hooks to either side then put some oil at the centre of her naked* back...There was bra strap mark on there. .may be cause she was wearing a tight bra...I rubbed hard there with my fingers and then with full hand ...then again I continued the same with finger first then hand ..she was moaning* something in sleep while i was massaging there...now I tried to pull her top fully to the neck ..but it was not moving cause she was laying on that...so I put my hand inside the top and massaged her upper back through the top...my hand almost reached her neck and shoulders under her top..now her back was almost naked and I have done massaging her upper part...
Like Reply
Once I done with her upper back...I was confused what to do next..seems like she was in sleep..so I put my hand through her hands to reach at her front. But she woke up and asked "hey what u doing ...dnt need to go further"

"I am just massaging u" I said
"Just back massage is fine..."she said
"Y...u r feeling uncomfortable? " I asked
"Yea that too a reason...and I have a boy friend too" she said
"So what ...I am just massaging u.. I am not doing anything wrong... I didn't misbehave right" I asked
"Yea...but still..." she said
"What's the problem then" I asked
"We both know param....that u r already hard ...I have noticed that too when u helped me to do exercise...so I dnt think it is right" she said
"Akriti...it's normal. ...u r a beautiful lady with an attractive body...so it is normal that I get hard when I close with u...but still I never misbehaved right..and I have control over me...and hope u also have" I said
The last statement hurt her ego..
But still she was not sure
"Come on ...akriti. ..dnt think too much...it's just a massage...dnt need to bring ur boy friend nd all in to this... I am just trying to help u to relax u"
"Yea...but still... "she didn't complete
"Ok dnt need to make it complicated. .. anyway I am doing it through ur clothes...u dnt need to be naked infront of me like u have been in front ur boy friend.." I said
Finally she agreed. ..on one condition that* I shld stop it anytime when she asked for it..and also* she dnt want to turn around* .she will lay on her front only.. ...I agreed
Like Reply
I put some lotion in my hand and then rubbed it in both hands and* through her hand my hands went to her front and touched her boob over bra...It was already loose. So I moved it to up and* touched her bare beautiful boob of hers. It was hard and smooth and her nipple were really hard with my touch. When I touched it first I could feel the goosebumps on it.. I slowly start to kneading it and I was kneading her boob hard and she was breathing heavily . I could feel it . Her boobs were so oily by now with lotion* and I pressed it hard and then soft.. and sometimes I felt her nipple with my fingers and start to knead it with my fingers. She was moaning when I do that and wriggling her body with extacy. She was more sensitive at the tip of her nipple. So for sometime I played with her nipple with my fingers. And her breathing became fast. My dick was so hard by now. It was pointing inside my shorts.* I hadn't wear an underwear inside. So it was dangling inside my shorts. And then I took some more oil and start to rub it on her boobs . Even though I can't see her boobs . I could feel it fully and I could see her face expression she was so aroused with my hand job and to seduce her I start to play with her nipple more and she start to moan loudly and then she said "param ...please stoppp. .." I reduced the pace and slowly slowly I knead her nipple then finally I stopped. She was taking heavy breath. I gave her some time to relax.
Like Reply
I was still on top of her . Actually I was sitting on her bum. My ass was on her bum and I could feel it's softness.* The beautiful wide ass of her . I was more attracted to her ass. I was doing all these just to touch the naked bum of hers. So I gave her enough time to relax.

Then I asked "are u fine? Shall I continue to the next"
"Yea..." she said
I stood up and turn around ..she looked back to see my next plan..she could see my back only . I again sat* on my knees as if her body was between my legs. Now her beautiful wide ass infront of me. I felt her ass with my* both hands on her tights. It was so soft. I softly pressed on her ass globes. She got my plan. she again laid there by closing her eyes. Then I took some massage lotion in my hands and I put my hand inside her tights and it went inside her panty. With my oily hands I kneaded her ass globes. It was all of sudden. She didn't expect that. She was thinking that I will do massage only on her tights. So she asked " hey what u r doing "
"Nothing..u just relax..I am just massaging there" I said
"No...param...I dnt want to" she said
"I alrdy started right..let me do it for few minutes ..then I will stop" I said while kneading her bum.
She said "No. ..pls stop doing there"
"Akriti. ...plsss just few minutes" . My hands were exploring her ass.
Finally she stop resisting and laid there again.
I was feeling most beautiful part of her body. Finally my dream came true. I took some or oil..it was more than enough ...my hand was full of lotion and I rubbed it over her bum...her bum globes were fully wet ...It became more soft and oily..and I kneaded her her both globes with full pressure..and sometimes my hand went to her ass cracks too...and she was wriggling her hip when my finger touched her ass crack.. and when my hands went to deep into her inner thighs I could feel wetness there...that wetness was not by the lotion...It was her pussy juice...without touching her pussy lips I massaged her crotch area...she start to moan again..."paarammm"
I want to seduce her more ..so my fingers played there more time around her crotch area...I was trying to be careful to not to touch the pussy now. But with my fingers i was playing around her pussy.. more juice was flowing out of her pussy...her hip was going up and down with my finger movement. So I* increased the pace of my finger movement. ..she said "fuckkk"
"What?? U said something* " I asked
She didn't reply... so I again start to massage around her pussy. She was getting frustrated with my finger play. She brought her thighs together to feel her self the pleasure. I pulled her wet pussy lips together. ..she was moaning loudly. .. my hand was still inside her tights. ...I badly want to see that naked ass of her..i wanted to pull her tights down with her panties...and throw it to the corner and fuck her from behind...but dnt want to took it off her tights and panties without her permission..I want to make her ask for it...but she was being more adamant. ..so I slowly moved my fingers to her pussy lips and touched her pussy lips...her hip shaken when I touch there..."dnt touchhh me therrre. .." she said
I touched there again ...she was losing control over her body..."u rascal....dnt touch there..."
My forefinger and middle finger ran over her pussy lips...It was moving all over her pussy crack and she was moving her hips with my hand movements...when I moved my fingers over pussy lips without entering to it...It was all wet.. Whenever I touch there she lift her hip and when I take my fingers her hip go down...I was teasing her with my fingers...she put her right hand on her boob and was pressing her own by looking back to me...I slowly slowly explored her pussy lips...she was getting frustrated. .and she said "u fucker. . .dnt tease meee" but I didn't listen to her..I was still playing with her pussy lips . She spread her legs involuntarily ..and my finger got more access...but still I didn't touch in...so she was spreading it more...I took it as a permission and put my middle finger inside...she moaned loudly
Like Reply
She moaned loudly when my finger entered into her pussy.. "ahhh fuck" Then I slowly start to move my finger in her...she was swaying her ass with my finger movement.* She was opening and closing her thighs with my finger movement.* My finger was fully wet with her juice.* I was sitting on my knees like my knees on either side of her body. But then I got off and sat on her right side..but I was still fingering her. I looked at her face. She was closed her eyes and her mouth was open. Her face expression was so sexy. I laid beside her and took my finger out. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She was confused. I lowered my face and said sorry and tried to not to face her.

She asked "what happened"
I said "I got carried away with my feeling towards u.
I never meant to take it to this situation"
"I know u will be thinking that I am a pervert.. yea.. it is true that I had a strange feeling on u..whenever I saw u.. but to be honest. . I never want to do something against ur wish..but it's just happened.. I am sorry "
She liked my honest confession
Buy still I was not looking at her eyes.
So she said " It's ok param..I can understand..it's not ur fault "
But I didn't say anything. So she asked
"Can u tell me plss why u are attracted to me..pls be honest"
"I dnt want to tell u ...u will judge me " I said
"No...pls tell me" she asked
"I was attracted by ur bum..when I first saw u I noticed ur bum first.. whenever u told me that ur boyfriend is not happy with ur figure.. I was thinking that what's wrong with him. I shld tell u that u have got a beautiful bum and I had a feeling to see ur naked bum" I said
"Param.. I nvr thought that u r this honest"..."So u r happy now ?" She asked
"No..I still could nt see it" I said.
"But still u felt it right..that's enough" she said
"So u won't show me?" I asked
"No..we already gone enough" she said
I made a sad face.
"Dnt show me that face Mr." She said by laughing
"Then I have a request..." I said
"What "she asked
"Can I at least lay on top of u for few minutes" I asked
"Why..." she asked
"Please let me at least enjoy that much" I said
She didn't say anything.* I took it as a permission and laid on top of her. My crotch was on her bum. And my dick was not that hard .But* When it touched her bum it was getting bigger and she could feel that on her bum. So she called my name as a warning "param...."
I said in her ear "please let me ..for sometime"
My lip was almost* touching on her ear.* I slowly kissed on her ear. She liked it . So I slowly kissed on her ear lobe and I was moving my hard dick on her bum. I opened my lips and slowly sucked* her ear lobes.she was getting aroused and was breathing heavily. My dick was moving over her bum and bum crack over her tights. When I sucked her ear lobes more she moaned slowly.* I asked in her ear "can I make ur ass naked"
She said "No. ..param..."
I asked again by sucking her ear lobes "plss..For few minutes "
She didn't say anything.* So with my right hand I pulled her tights and panty . She tried to resist with her hand. But I said 'plss 'again by sucking her ear, so she could nt resist my request.* I pulled it down to her thighs with my right hand by laying on her body. Now she was naked below and my dick inside my shorts could feel her soft bum. My short was so thin and soft so I could feel her bum more. And again i moved my dick over her bum and same time I was kissing her ear and her cheeks. And When I moved* my dick over her bum I could feel she is pushing her ass back that gave me more freedom so I pushed my dick back too. I tried to suck her cheek between and then I sucked her back neck and then ear lobes again. Then I slowly pull my shorts down to make my dick free and when my naked dick touched over her bum. She turned back as what I am doing.* But I said 'pls let it be like that' and gave a kiss on her cheek..so she laid back and now I was rubbing my hard dick over her bum. I was feeling her soft bum with my dick . She was moving her hip too with my dick movement and sometimes she was pushing her back too..
Like Reply
I was licking all over her back neck and then I sucked her right cheek with my lips and I licked there too. She took a heavy breath. Then my dick was moving over her ass crack and whenever it touches her ass crack she was slowly pushing her ass back and I enjoyed it so I was doing that again she was spreading her ass wide to feel my dick. So I adjusted my dick with my hand so that it was touching her pussy lips from behind and I was slowly moving it over there so that it's tip touches her pussy lips and then I disengage it. I was sucking her cheek same time. When my dick touches her pussy wall she push her pussy back but I pull my dick back just to tease her. And I did it few times and then tip of my dick touched her pussy entrance one time and she was pushing it to my dick so tip of my dick entered in to her pussy. But I pull it back and then again it happened but this time it entered more in to her pussy. But it was painful for her so she pulled her hip back. To make her relax I was sucking her ear and I put my dick back to her pussy . This time one by fourth of length entered into her pussy and then I kept it like that for few second and then I slowly pushed it again .now almost half of my dick was inside. She moaned with pain and said "param. .no plss ..it's paining" so I didn't push it more and I kissed on her lip from back. It was first time I was kissing on her lip. And it was hard to kiss her* from back .but still I kissed on her lips and then tried to suck her lips and she was kissing me back too. Then I slowly pushed my dick again. She moaned with pain then I kept it like that for few second by giving time to relax the muscles of her pussy wall then I slowly start to move my dick in and out in a rythm. She was moaning with pleasure when I was pumping her. So I increased the pace of my dick movement . I tried to grab her boobs from behind. She raised her body to give access to my hand and I got her right boob. Her nipple was so hard by our action. I was then squeezing her boobs with my dick movement.* I again kissed on her lips while fucking her . I increased the speed of fucking so she was moaning loud 'Ahhhh fuckkk. '

*.I was almost ready to cum and she was close to her orgasm too and her body shivered.* I was still fucking her and when I was about to cum I pulled my dick out and I cum over her ass. I shot thick cum all over ass. Then I laid on her side . She was also laying my side. We laid there like for few minutes
Like Reply
Then I got up..she was still laying there with hangover of the orgasm. I enjoyed the beauty of her bum. It was smooth and fair. There was my sperm marks stuck on her bum..I took a towel and wiped it. She woke up and raised her head and looked back . She was still laying on her front. She gave me a kind of weird look.

"I am sorry... " I apologized with a cute face
"Are you happy now" she seems like mad
I lowered my head as a culprit
"Yea...now make face, after doing everything" she said
"how can I face my boyfriend now.. u tell me" she said
" I won't tell this to anybody" I said in low voice
"So what..that won't correct this mistake" she said
" Akriti..what u did was natural.. there is nothing wrong it." I said
"Yea u can say that. Cause u r a guy.. but I feel so guilty now" she said
I moved to her side and stroked on hair with my left hand and said "hey akriti..u don't need to feel bad. This is not ur mistake. Your boy friend..He was not even appreciating ur beauty . He is in abroad.. he might have an affair there too. That may be the reason. He is always complaining about ur weight. No one is perfect here.* So don't feel bad" I told that and kissed on forehead.
She found little relaxed. But still she was little confused
So I said "OK ..he had complained about ur weight before when we has here.?? No right..? I don't feel u have any problem..u have a got a perfect figure and any guy will fall for u. So it is sure that he is going out with a girl there too. This premarital affairs are common. There is nothing to feel guilty about that"
Then I kissed on her cheek and then the other side of cheek too. Then I gave a quick kiss on her lip.
"Oh ...girl please relax now. " I said
" or do u want me to give another massage to make u relax" I asked with a teasing smile
By knowing my intention she said "no..I am fine now..I know ur intention u creep" she said
"But I won't leave u without giving a massage on ur bum" I said and sat on her leg . So she couldn't move and then I squeezed her naked bum with both hands. 'Ahhh... u fucker..' she said with a sexy face
I poured some massage oil on her bum. And then I rubbed it all over her globes . Her bum was shining with oil. Then I squeezed her oily bum with my hands and then I massaged it for a while . Then I asked her to turn around..cause I want to see her pussy..but she resisted..so I forcefully turned her to make her to lay on her back. She laid on her back ..but she hide her pussy with her hands. I tried to move her hand but she adamant. Then I got an idea to tease her. I kissed on her thighs and sucked it and I sucked it wildly then I went up little bit and sucked her upper thigh too. I was sucking all over there . Then I reached her inner thighs I liked* and sucked there. She was loosing control over her body and she start to moan . I licked all over there. My tongue was close to her pussy. I licked there again and again. She was getting excited with my licking. Then I try to move her hands covering her pussy. She didn't resist. I could see her clean shaved pussy in front of me. It was wet with her pussy juice . I liked over her pussy. She wriggled her hip . Then I licked there again then slowly slowly I explored her pussy lips with my tongue. Then I with my tongue I licked most sensitive part of her. She was moaning loudly. I pressed and squeezed her boobs while I was licking her pussy. Then I start to suck and lick her pussy wildly. Her pussy was getting more and more wet. I got excited with her moaning sound and I fasten my tongue movement and I pressed and sShe was swaying her ass and she clenched my head with her thighs . She was going to have an orgasm. I pressed her boobs hard. Her body got shivered and she squirted pussy juice. She had her second orgasm that day. She was numb for few minutes. I wiped her pussy with the towel to clean there. Then I helped her to adjust her top. Then after she herself pulled up her panty and tights. Then she rested for few minutes. Then after she got up and went to my bedroom. She want to take a bath and change clothes. She came back to our gym after fifteen minutes. She had changed her clothes. She was ready to leave. So I got up from the floor and accompanied her to the door.she gave me a hug. After that I kissed on her lips. Then asked "U will come tomorrow right"
"Yea" she said
"Promise?"
"Yea.. promise" she said
I again gave a quick kiss on her lip. Then she left. 'Finally another good day ' I thought.
I was so tired after the fuck session. I took a shower and I slept early that night after food.
Like Reply
posted up to 55th page
Like Reply