Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Story :-  The Farmhouse

Written by almight.param
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: icon14.gif] The Farmhouse

Quote:Hi Friends,
Quote:I have posted this story earlier in a different forum where I got a good resposne. The forum site had then unexpectedly stopped functioning and my story remained incomplete. Most of you might have read the story there. But some of you might have not.
Quote:Now I am getting messages from some exbii members to continue the story here, (a request which is hard to put down) Hence I will post the story here from the beginning after some editing (gramatical & spelling errors) especially for exbiians.
Quote:Hope you have a nice time reading it...
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Let me first begin with myself. I am a man of taste well employed in one of the big cities. I always had a dream of owning a big farmhouse and to make this dream come true, I did not spent money in getting a new car. Instead I bought a second hand SUV. I took loan from the bank and with the aid of some of my family members, I am now the owner of a 4 acre plot. I must say, rather it was my luck that I laid my hands on such a big plot. Initially the plot was owned by a man who was shifting to some abroad country where his children had settled and he wanted to dispose off this property here. Also since the plot was about 45 kms from the main town where I lived and had my job, I got it at a considerably cheaper rate.[/font][/color][/b]

Let me describe you about the so called farmhouse.
It was spread in about 4 acres of uneven terrain with lots of ups and down. Trees of all kinds and bushes covered most of the area. Narrow paths had been made maybe by continuous walking of people in the same way. A two room cottage was there at the centre. On one end of the cottage was a small toilet room with entrance from outside the cottage. A deep boring had been done and initially there was a hand pump for drawing out water. Lately I bought a generator and added a submersible pump and a tap to the boring. I also extended the pipeline to the back of the cottage and fixed a shower on the end. But the most beautiful part of the place was a small lake at the back of the cottage with rocks on one end and trees all around it. I had got it cleaned and I with my friends used to swim in it often. The previous owner had tidied the place so everything seemed to be in order. To keep snakes and reptiles away certain plants (I don't recall the name) had been planted all around the land.
The whole place was fenced by barbed wires to keep the stray animals from entering in. There was a scantily populated village at about 400 meters from my plot and the villagers there are also quite cooperative.
There was also a small waterfall, a picnic spot at about a kilometer from my place on the other side of the village.
At the farmhouse, initially I used to party with my friends, drinking in the open and sometimes used to stay there at night. When my parents came to my town we used to have a picnic at that place. I also go there alone sometimes in weekends where I do some gardening myself.
The reason of my being still unmarried, though I am approaching 30 is that, in our family there are still some unmarried girls and my number would come only after their marriage.

Like Reply
It was just one of the fine days when the winters had just ended and I drove myself to the farmhouse in the morning after breakfast to spend the day in the wilderness.

I had just got off the main highway on my vehicle to take the path to my farmhouse when I saw a big Safari behind me. I thought that they might be going to the picnic spot. After all, the picnic season had just begun. I stopped at my farmhouse gate and as I got out of my SUV, I heard someone shout - Bhaisahab (means Brother). I turned around and the person inside the SUV shouted again - "Bhaisahab. Is this the way to the waterfall".
I closed my vehicle door and went near the safari to get a closer look. It seemed to be a family picnic. There were two gentlemen in the front, two ladies wearing caps(looking sporty) in the middle seat , a teenage girl in the middle seat, two children(a boy and girl of about 10) and a teenage boy in the rear seat.
I said- “yes. Just don't leave this mud road and you will reach straight to the fall.”
Meanwhile the person who was driving the vehicle came down, stretched his arms to relax himself and lit a cigarette. He walked to me and offered me a cigarette which I refused politely. He then said autocratically- “Is the place safe for a picnic?”
I said – “yes. Till date there has not been any problem. The villagers there are very cooperative.”
I then asked – “From where are you coming.”
I started a conversation with them and came to know that they are also of the same town where I work.
They were amazed to know that I had procured a farmhouse at such a young age.
Then they asked me that since I was alone why don't I spend the day with them at the fall. (They might have thought that being with me would be secure as I was familiar with the locals). I looked at the ladies. They were giving some instructions to the kids who were perhaps acting naughtily.
I said that it would be my pleasure.
One of the person then sat of my vehicle while I drove off to the fall. Rest of them followed me.

Out of the conversation which I had let me tell you about the family which I had met recently.
The young man who was sitting with me was Rohan and it was going to be a year since his marriage. His wife, Rashmi was also in the following Safari. The other man was his elder cousin brother, Raman who had his wife, Roshini and the two kids Sunit & Sunaina were his children.
The teenage girl was his sister, Neha and the boy was his cousin brother, Aman, younger brother of Raman was doing his engineering. Rohan was working in the same town in an MNC with his wife who was also employed. His sister Neha was also living with them doing her +2 in commerce.His cousin family had come to spend their holidays with them.
Both the men seemed a bit chubby with bellies protruding, (Maybe for them a belly was a sign of prosperity) but the ladies seemed to have well maintained themselves.
Cool!
Like Reply

We reached the picnic spot and got off the vehicle with the next vehicle stopping right behind us.

Immediately two village people rushed to us hoping to get some job for the day. I asked Rohan - "What have you planned for lunch?"
He replied that they have packed their lunch and brought with them. But the man could just take the items and the carpet from the car down to a nice place where we can enjoy. He reluctantly nodded his head. The ladies started to get off the Safari. Wow was my thought.
They were looking great in their loose kurta, jeans, sport shoes and a cap. Rashmi had a nice body and looked like any college going girl. I was mesmerized by her beauty when she took off her cap and adjusted her hairs. Though Roshni was the mother of two kids, she did not seem to be out of shape. Maybe she had maintained herself properly. They seemed well dressed for this picnic. Neha was also wearing a Capri, with tight tops, her firm young boobs giving an artistic shape to her tops. Others also got down and unloaded the picnic items allowing one of the village men to carry it.

Raman lit a cigarette again and walked to us.
I told the other villager to wash my vehicle by the time we return.
Raman told him to wash his vehicle also.
We then followed the man who carried our luggage.
I was not introduced formally to rest of the family members.

The kids along with Neha were very enthusiastic on reaching the spot and ran ahead of us. The ladies followed. I along with Guddu was behind them watching three tight female asses dangling ahead of me. I was confirm that Neha had her asses in shape even without the jeans. But I wondered if the ladies asses' and legs were also in shape as it looked or just tightened by their jeans.

We found a nice spot near to the place where water fell and we settled there. The place was all filled with sands, pebbles and water.
The ladies then started arranging things while the children ran to the water with the two teenage cousins following them. Their mom shouted warning them to stay away from the water. I said that the water is not so deep. However I told them that I will take care the kids.

Like Reply
I rushed behind the kids and told them to take off their shoes first.

Neha and Guddu had already removed their shoes and had rushed in the water. Guddu had handed his sunglasses to me which I wore. Neha childishly was splashing water to the three of us who were outside. She threw water at Guddu who also did the same to her and us.
The kids removed their shoes and I took their hands in my hand and entered the water. Neha and Guddu had gone deeper and were walking in the water. The water was deep up to Neha's bosom and it pushed her bosoms us. The tops got wet which stuck to her bra by the wetness of the water, and I looked carefully, as to what I saw, was her nipple poking on her tops or just the curl of her inside bra. They did not bother if their clothes were wet. After all they had come here to enjoy.
Since I was with the kids, I did not take the risk of going further. The kids splashed water on me and also tried to splash water on Neha and Guddu. Neha on seeing this started teasing the kids and splashed some more water on us. The kids told me- Uncle aap bhi paani cheetiye na Neha fuwa ke upar.(Uncle, Please splash water on them). I laughed.

Neha seemed to glow with the sunlight falling on her hot fair body. My eyes behind the sunglasses were looking each of her motions in the water
The two teenagers tried to swim, but none of them knew how to. I was now talking with the kids who were now becoming fond of me. Guddu jokingly teased the kids - Bhaiya ka haath pakar ke kyo khara hai. Himmat hai to aa.(Why are you standing holding hands of big brother. If you dare, come inside)
The little boy then told me – “Please uncle take us deeper. I said no. The water is too deep for you. You should stay here only.”
I then heard Roshini behind us saying to their kids – “Beta. Don't go deep inside.”
She then said to me that the men were calling you. She had removed her shoes and folded her jeans upto her knees and now entering the water. As she said the water is cold, she must have put her feet on the underwater rocks and slipped. She fell straight in the water. And we all started to laugh. The kids were also teasing their mother – “Mummy fell down. Mummy fell down.”
I went near her and asked – “I hope you aren't hurt.” She said no and she also started to laugh. I could see that she got herself all wet. Her white kurta which was now drenched had moved over her shoulders exposing her white bra lace. She then got up and adjusted her clothes. Neha and Guddu also came to us and started to spill water on Roshini. Roshini also started to enjoy with them.
Like Reply
I then moved to the place where others were seated. Rashmi was on her way to the water. She had a nice pair of eyes which looked even beautiful with kajal on it. I could see her luscious lips part as she said to me – “Is the water deep?”

I thought-“Not deeper that your eyes.” But told that it was not deep enough for her. And then proceeded to the carpet.
The men had taken out a bottle of wine and served it in three glasses. Raman said to me – “Hope you don't say no to this.”
I said it is ok with me and sat down with the two of them. We talked about our professions.
We talked a lot over the wine. I came to know that Rashmi was also employed and her office was in the same building as mine. Roshini was previously employed but had now quit her job to open her own boutique.
From the place where we were seated, we could see that all of the people who were in the water had now come out and drying themselves in the sand.
I said to the males that now its our turn to get in the pool and we went up and moved to the pool.
I still had the sunglasses on me.
As we moved near the water where rest of the people were sitting on the sand. I got a glimpse of the deep cleavages of Roshini and Rashmi.
As we jumped in the water, the husbands started splashing water to the people sitting on the beach. .And in turn they threw sand at us.
After some time we came back and had our lunch together. All the family members had now become well friendly with me.

Since it was now 4 o' clock we decided to leave.
I addressed the ladies as Bhabhi while Neha and Guddu addressed me as Bhaiya.
I invited them all to my farmhouse on our return home.
On our return, Raman, Neha and the kids were in my SUV while the rest were in the Safari. Neha talked a lot and she even asked me about my girlfriend to which I replied, I had none. Neha also complimented me that I seemed too young for a job. (I had maintained myself quite well) I told her that except for the first year in engineering, I was the football team captain of my college for the rest three year. And I also do swimming regularly in my farmhouse lake.
She was excited that I had a lake and wanted to see my lake.
Since she called me bhaiya, Raman also enjoyed our conversation.

Soon we reached my farmhouse. And we all drove inside the mud road near the small cottage.

I took them all to the backside and showed them my pool. They were all very overjoyed. They praised a lot about everything. I took them all around my farm. They seemed to like each and every thing. Even the wild grass and shrubs impressed them a lot.
I said that they can come here anytime they like and we all male members exchanged numbers. I also saw Neha noting down my number but I didn't ask for her number.
It was now starting to get dark. So we decided to leave.

This time Neha, Guddu and the young kid sat with me while the rest went in their Safari.

Neha who was sitting alone in the back of the seat fell asleep. We reached town and to their residence which was a duplex. I asked permission to leave, but they insisted me to have dinner with them. But then I said that the main reason for my not staying was that I am feeling a bit itchy maybe due to the sand which got inside my clothes and that I needed a nice relaxed bath.
Rohan said that was no problem and I could use their bathroom to get a shower.
But I thought that since others were also returning from the same picnic they also needed a shower and it would be inconvenient for them if I stayed.
So I turned down their offer but promised that I would again some other day.

I reached my place and had a nice shower. In the shower, I masturbated thinking of Roshini having a bath with her. When I came out, I saw a message from an unknown number. I opened the message which read "Good Night bhaiya - Neha Jaiswal".
After having dinner I went to bed and fantasized about Neha and Rashmi in the bed with me.
Like Reply
Things returned to normal from the next day. But I glanced around my office building, hoping to see Rashmi by chance.

My office was in the 3rd floor while hers was in the 7th floor. I got a message from Neha again. This time it was a joke. I replied by sending another joke to her.
We used to message each other regularly. Our days started with Good morning messages and nights ended with Good Night messages.
The word bhaiya was gone as if it never existed. We usually messaged jokes to each other.
On Thursday, she told me that she would be going to Bhabhi's office the next day and after that they would do a bit of shopping. She asked me if I was free at that time, I could join them for a coffee. I said that it would be my pleasure.

I waited impatiently for the next day to end.
Neha told me that Bhabhi had taken her 2nd half off from her office and they would be meeting me in the mall near our office building at around 6 o' clock.
After office, I went to the mall and dialed Neha's number around 6:15.
She said that they were waiting for me at the coffee parlor on the top floor. I rushed to the top floor, found them and said Hi. They also said hi in return. I asked them -Shopping over. They said -Yess. Rashmi was wearing a salwaar suit while Neha darling was wearing a cloth, maybe a combination similar to a gown and skirt.
We started talking casually.
Rashmi told me that she did not like me addressing her as bhabhi as it sounded older and she would like it if I addressed her by her name.
Neha pinched bhabhi and jokingly said –“Line maar rahi ho bhabhi.” (Bhabhi. Are you flirting with him.)
Bhabhi laughed and said – “To kya. Bas kewal tum hi line maar sakti ho.” (Why? Is it only you who can flirt)
Neha then said - To bhaiya ka kya hoga.(Then what will happen to her husband)
Bhabhi said that since she was of the same age maybe even younger than me, so she didn't like the idea of me addressing her as her elder. That's it.
We then again exchanged our date of births, but nobody except Neha revealed her year of birth.
Rashmi then told me that Raman and his family were leaving on Sunday and the kids were insisting that before that they wanted to go to your farm.
I said it would be my pleasure. They can come there on Saturday which was off for me also.
I also exchanged numbers with Rashmi.
I asked them if I could pick them up or will they use their own vehicle.
They said that they would use their own vehicle.
Then fixing the plan for Saturday, we departed.
Like Reply
On Friday I messaged a clean joke to rashmi also. She replied by sending me a joke which I had already received from Neha.

On Saturday, I went to the farm and waited for my guests to come.
I did not bring anything to eat as I expected the guests to bring food with them.

I got a call from rashmi that they were on the way and would just be reaching in the next 15 minutes. I said, I was waiting for them.
After 20 minutes, they arrived. It was only the gorgeous rashmi looking as gorgeous as usual in a tight salwaaar, Guddu, Neha in jeans and tops and the two kids.
I asked them about the other members, to which Rashmi said – “Kya humlog kaaphi nahi hai?” (Arent we not enough)
Then replied that Raman bhaiya and Roshni bhabhi had to meet some relatives and do some shopping before leaving while Rohan was busy in his office
The chauffer had left them and will be back in the evening to pick them up. The kids rushed around, with Neha following them. I instructed Guddu to see that the kids stay away from the pool. Guddu then ran behind the pool.
It was only Rashmi and me left. I asked her – “It would have been nice if the others also came.”
She said that yes but what can we do now?
She then said – “Wont you take me around the farm?”
I said sure, and then we started to stroll . I then said – “I thought you saw my farm the previous day.”
Rashmi looked at me and said – “She was in fact mesmerized by the beauty of the place and had wanted to be come here again.”
I asked her what was so special about the place. To which she replied that maybe the calmness, the part sunny and part shady of the landscape, the chirping of the birds and that everything seemed realistic.
When she first came here, she felt like a dream come true for her.
After a while , we stopped and sat on the grass. Rashmi then told me that she had always been fascinated by movies shown in places like Tarzan and Blue Lagoon and had always wanted to be in one of such places.

I laughed and said - Thanks for liking the place. I am really privileged. But this stands nowhere as compared to what they saw in blue lagoon and tarzan. Then I looked her from up to down and said - "Hmmm. But you would look wonderful in the Blue Lagoon dress." She said laughingly- "You naughty." Then picked up a twig and went on her knees and hit my leg with it. I laughed again and said - "i thought that would be compliment". She then kiddingly pushed me thus making me fall on the ground. She said - "And what do you think of yourself? Tarzan?". I then replied - "But not even less". She then hit me again on my thighs, I said -"Oww. It hurts". She said -"It should hurt you Mr. Tarzan." I then sat again and we made normal jokes and laughed together.
I joked about her and now she started to hit me with her hand. Our body contact had started. Once she hit me, I held her hands in mine, laughingly, but released it soon.

Just when I saw, neha approaching with the kids and Guddu following her, we sat properly. Neha came near us and said teasingly – “Are you here on a date?”
Rashmi then said to me - Dont take her words seriously. She is like that only.
Like Reply
Just then, Neha, as if remembering something said to me - "You told me that you would show us how you swim.

I said - "When did I tell that? I dont know how to swim".
Neha said - "dont lie"
And she pulled my hand and tried to get me up. She shouted to others - "He said that na." The kids also started to pull me up - "yes uncle" and started to insist me.
I said – “Ok. Ok.” And got up. Neha took my hand in hers and started pulling me towards the pool direction. Others followed us.
When we reached the pool, Neha said -"Now show us how to swim?'
I said -'How can I swim in these clothes?". She said - "Whats the harm?"
I said -"If they get wet I dont have any extra clothes and I might get cold"
Neha said - "You are making excuses. Are you going by yourself or shall we all push you in the water" And then again started to push me.
I said - Ok.Ok.
"Let me go and change." I said. Then I went inside the cottage with everyone outside. I had kept a pair of swim trunks in the cottage. Thinking that if the ladies were peeping, I might give them a nice striptease show, I looked through the slot in the window. But to my utter disappointment, they were occupied in their own conversation. I then took off my t shirt and vest. Then took off my pants and wrapped a towel. Then I looked through the window slot again. Guddu was seated with the kids under a tree with the rest of the people surrounding him. I removed my towel and took off my underwear. I stood all naked inside the cottage. Then watching Neha and Rashmi, I started to caress my dick. I wished if anyone would come inside whatever may be the consequences. After all I was just changing. My dick had now become semi-erect.
Like Reply
I knew that nothing of much excitement would happen, so I put on my swimming shorts. My swimming shorts were tight and clenched to my lower body from the waist to the thighs. I had a well toned tight body due to regular workout. When I came out and as I appeared on the backside of the cottage, everyone turned towards me. I knew by their eyes that they were appreciating my body. Both the females were dumbstruck on seeing me in only a brief. I saw Rashmi's neck gulp her own saliva. Rashmi's glaze moved down my chest to my stomach through my waist and on my tight shorts. Before my erection would be clearly visible from above, I dived into the pool - 'Splash"

I swam in the normal freestyle completing one cycle to and fro. The others had gathered on the opposite rocky ends which almost formed a stair sort of thing for the pool. The water was not deep enough, just an inch below my shoulders. I then splashed water at them and then started to swim again. I showed them different swimming strokes.
They were really happy. Neha wanted to jump in too, but Rashmi strictly prohibited her. Guddu said that he would go and join a swimming class. I knew that both the females were fascinated by both my semi nude body and my swimming.

After some swimming, I came out of the lake and sat with them. The females did not talk much as they might have been feeling shy. Mostly my conversation there was with Guddu whom I gave some swimming tips.
After that I went in the cottage. Then we had lunch together. They left for their houses when the driver came.
That night I again fantasized about giving swimming lessons to Neha and fucking her in the lake while Rashmi watching us.

Like Reply
Not to mention that the regular good morning and good evening messages continued regularly with exchange of jokes.

The next morning I went to office as usual and messaged Rashmi asking her about her chat id. She messaged back in an instant. We got to chat about the previous day. She said that I have a nice physique. I thanked her for the compliment. Then I jokingly said that you are lucky to see Mr. Tarzan, but I am not lucky enough to see Jane. We then planned to meet for an evening coffee after office hours in one of the canteens.
She was wearing a normal salwaar suit which was suitably designed for the office. We had a word about rest of the family members as to what they were doing etc. etc..
Next day while chatting I told her that since I was late to get my lunch coupon, so I planned to have lunch outside. I asked her if she would like to join me. She said ok. Then we had our lunch together outside. And then back to our regular job. Then coffee in the evening.
On the next day i.e. Wednesday, in office I told her via chat that I have by mistake got two lunch coupons, so.......... She said -Ok, for the sake of the coupons. We then had lunch together again on Wednesday and then coffee after the office.
Like Reply
While I continued my relation with Rashmi, I had not at all neglected Neha. We were in continuous touch through sms.

But I took precaution that both did not knew my relation with the other one. But till now we were just friends.
I did not know what was in rashmi's or Neha's mind.
The next day was Thursday. My office desk was loaded as usual, so I didnt have the chance to talk much with Rashmi. On Friday though I was a bit free, Rashmi told me that she was busy that day. I knew that she was just angry at me for not giving her attention the previous day. But I acted normally.
At four in the evening, I messaged her - What about movie tomorrow???
She messaged back - She had her office open tomorrow. I said - i also had my office, but I am taking leave for her sake. I missed her so much. She replied back - Will let me inform the next day.

I messaged her back - Coffee after office. She said - Ok.
In the evening at the usual time, I went to the coffee parlor and took one of the chairs placed around a small table. I ordered two coffees to be served after my partner comes. I removed my shoes under the table just to expose my feet to fresh air from over the socks.
Rashmi then entered the parlor and smiled at me. She was wearing a loose salwaar but a tight kurta the grip of which on her waist and stomach presented a very appealing shape. But above her the chunri hanging loose from her neck concealed the entire whatsoever was there. She had her hairs properly tucked behind her head. I smiled back and said - Hi. As she came to the table and took her seat opposite to mine. The table was so short, made exclusively for couples that unless one tries to avoid it, their legs would entangle. I said - You are looking beautiful even after a day's work. She said - "Really. I didnt know that." I said - "Perhaps God has taken extra care in making some special ones." She moved her head back, laughed and said - "Shut up you liar." I knew that she enjoyed hearing her praises. By then the waiter had placed two cups of coffee on our table. I then said -"What about the movie tomorrow". She pretended to look for something in her purse and said -"No."
I then moved my feet ahead and pressed one of her feet under the table and said - "Why no." She took her foot grip as a challenge and pulled her feet back only to press my foot again with both her feet. "Oww. "- i said. She said - "She had some job to do at office." She then placed the purse sideways, and as she twisted, the chunri slid down over her left shoulder, instantaneously exposing her cleavage which looked even deeper by the tightened suit. She pulled that back slowly in position over, but not before i stole a quick peek. I said -"Please. You can do the work some other day." She said - "No." And the chunri fell again which she pulled back again in its original position. I said -"Please" and moved my other feet on her feet and slowly caressed her feet with my toes. She giggled - 'What are you doing. It tickles." I then slid my toe a bit up her legs moving up and down. She laughed slyly and said - 'Ok. But what if someone sees. Maybe we should take someone." I said -" Maybe we can take Neha/" She replied instantaneously - " No. She has her schools." I can manage alone. I can cover my face up." And while we were sipping our coffee, we playfully caressed each others legs trying to tease the other one and in our mind hoping to get the maximum contact." Our coffee finished and then we left after bidding each other bye.
Like Reply
I was feeling a bit naughty that night but I understood that I should not message Rashmi when she was at home.

Then I messaged Neha - 'Hi. What are you doing'
She replied back - 'Hi. Just finished dinner. And u'
I messaged-"Do u have a boyfriend?" ( I didnt really cared if she had one or not)
She replied="Not exactly. But why are u asking?'
I messaged - 'I thought u were just telling Good Night to me , and giving the kisses to ur bf. But i know that u r saving the good night kisses for ur husband.'
She replied - 'heeheeheehee.'
Then came another of her messages - "Good Night. KISSS. Now to to sleep."
I replied back - "KISS....Good Night Dear."
I then smiled to myself and thought - "The youth these days.This teen has her youth taking control over her. I knew there was much more to come in our relationship(with Neha)."
Smilinglym i went to sleep dreaming of how to proceed with Neha.
Like Reply
Next day I thought of something and messaged - No car.. R u comfortable with bike. I got a reply - Ok. What time and where?

I messaged back - 10:30 sharp at office parking. Show starts at 11.00.

I then went to office as usual and took a bike from one of my colleagues, assuring him to return it back before our office hours ended.
It was a black 220 cc Pulsar. Sitting on the bike, I then waited for her in the parking which was at the basement of the building. Since the offices started at 9.30, there was almost no one in the parking. I was at the main parking gate looking at the roadside expecting her to come. Then I got a gentle tap on my shoulder and as I turned around, there was Rashmi looking at my face smilingly. She said - "What were you looking at the roadside? Waiting for someone??"
She was looking gorgeous. with kajal in her eyes and lips shaped to perfection by her lipstick which seemed as if full of flood. And a lock of hair falling on her cheeks. There was a tiny speck of sindoor on her forehead.
She had covered her head with a golden and black dupatta which again covered her bosoms which might have been tightened by the tight kurta type tops and tight churidaar.
I was really mesmerized by how beautiful she looked. Getting support from my shoulders, she then sat on my bike in the traditional style with both her legs on one side. But i continued to look at her turning my face back. She asked --""Whaaat"""
Looking straight in her eyes as if mesmerized, I said - "You are looking sooooooo beautiful. I think I would rather watch you than watching the movie". She then giggled and slapped my shoulders and said - "You can always watch me anytime you like mr. romeo, but lets move now or else we would be late for the movie." But I continued to look at her. So she took my head in her hands and turned it to the front and said -"Now lets go." I then gave a sigh as if i was deprived of something good.
Then pressed the self start to start the engine. I then changed the gear and revved the engine. Then suddenly released the clutch and held it back. The vehicle gave a quick jerk causing Rashmi to collide on me. Or rather it were her firm boobs which clasped on my back with her hands suddenly clenching me. She let out an "Ouch". I started to laugh. She started hitting on my shoulders. I said -"ok. OK." And then put the bike in motion. She had covered her head and face with the dupatta. I was driving slowly through the traffic. I asked - "What if your husband sees you like this." She said -"So what. Nothing. I am not doing anything wrong. I am just going for a movie." I said - "If I had such a beautiful wife like you and seen in a bike with anyone else, I would have cut that man into pieces." She laughed and said -"What if my husband did the same?" I then said -"I would just love dying for you." She said -"You are a complete Romeo." We then reached the mall which housed the theatre. I stopped my bike hoping her to get off. But taking cover from her dupatta, she carefully scanned the atmosphere around for people who might recognize her. After she was convinced, no one was there, she got off the bike while I headed to park my bike. After parking, I came back to see her standing near the counter with the tickets in her hand. She signaled to move up the stairs. I did the same and she followed. I said jokingly. - "It seems that your husband has set spies on you."
Like Reply
We entered the hall and had our seats. The hall was scarcely crowded. After all the movie was screening on the theatre for long. I then got up and said - Let me get something to eat. I then bought some popcorns. The movie started. As she was deeply involved in the movie, I took one of my hand behind her head, being cautious enough not to touch her. Then placed my palm in front of her face, thus hindering the view. She said - "Offo." I giggled slowly and pulled my hand back. She then took my hand and with both her hands pinned my hands on her lap so that I would not disturb her again and continued to watch the movie. After some time as she was deeply involved in the movie, the grip on my hand loosened a bit and our palms then held each other’s palm. Both of us had also inclined to each others' side. We then held each other’s palm, while my elbow touched the sides of her boobs. I didnt know what she was thinking or feeling. But I was definitely not normal sitting next to her. I started to play with her bangles on her wrist, She whispered - "you like those." i said -"Yes."

She asked - "Why" and I looked down and replied='Because they are on you."
She then gave a light pinch on my cheek with the other hand and rested her head on my shoulders and said - "You are a very big Dumbo."
In response, I just took my arm around her allowing her to cuddle in my arms.
I knew now I was getting her emotional for me without letting her feel uncomfortable.
She was on my left side, had rested her head on my left shoulder. I took my left hand and pressed it on her left arm.)
Then I took my right hand and placed it on her right hand which was placed on her thighs. She then placed her left palm on my palm and continued to watch the movie.
Like Reply
(I wanted to make it romantically rather than sexually, thus making her feel that my intentions were guided by situations and that I originally did not had any horny feelings for her.)

I did not try anything sexually intentionally in the theatre, though my hands brushed her boobs sometimes.
I then said - "You know. I have started to miss you a lot."
She said slowly-"Why".
I replied - "I dont know but I want to be with you all the time."
She said slowly-'Why".
I said - "I dont know. But if you had met me earlier, I would have married you."
She said - "But I am already married now na."
I said - "My hard luck" and then rested my head on her head which was on my shoulder.
I had then started to caress her left arm with my palm slowly. And she was trying to entwine her left hand fingers on the fingers of my right hand.
She said -'Dont worry. I am with you now na., "
I then said -"thank you a lot." Then kissed her left forhead and again rested my head again on hers. She then cuddled close to me and held my left arm which on her left arm with the right hand and entwined her fingers in mine, still fixing her gaze on the movie.

I knew that that must have had a very romantically sensual effect on her. I was proceeding very slowly. Or to be very true my friends, That was my true nature. I was not pretending. I always fall in love with every girl I meet and I am a romantic sort of person too, not in a hurry but rather building the relation slowly.

I was completely lost in Rashmi's thoughts when the people in the theatre screne suddenly vanished and a big word appeared which read - "INTERMISSION". We abruptly left each others' hand and sat back normally on our seats just before the lights in the hall glowed. She adjusted the chunri over her head and looked around if she knew anybody. I folded my hands over my chest and we both waited for the interval to be over. I looked at her but her face was covered in the chunni.We waited patiently in our seats for the intermission to be over.
After a few minutes, the lights went off, and then she again sort of cuddled on me.
I again took my left hand over her and started to play slowly with the lock of hair hanging down over her face such that the forefinger was entwining the hair and my little finger had just by chance rested on her left bosom.
In the rhythm of playing with her hair, my little finger was stroking the top portion of her bosom. After some time, i allowed to rest my palm on the top of her left breast and played with the hanging lock of hair.
I could feel her heart beat on my palm. Her breaths had increased slightly due to which my palm was going ain slow ups and downs along with her boobs.

(I wondered if i should go down for the tits. Then thought, it would be better to act like a caring lover and show some respect for her body.)

Showing that I wanted her to be more close, I took her left palm in mine, and placed that on my lap...........

(That was intentionally done. In fact I just wanted to make her feel how hard she had made me, I placed her palm on my left thigh with her fingertips feeling my erect dick over my pants.)
Just as her fingertips touched my dick, I sensed her fingers getting stiff, then got loose in the same fraction. My dick was pounding up and down in my pants. She then started to itch it slowly with her long nails which had been painted maroonish over her slender fingers. I just rested my palm softly over her palms.
I thought she was also trying to be slow taking care not to be so raw.
She slowly started to move her fingers on my dick like if playing a piano.
I stopped playing with her hair to enjoy the sensation caused by her fingers.
Lost in thoughts, my palm had started to caress her boobs moving a bit to the centre to her cleavage. I then moved my finger on her cleavage.
She had by that time moved one of her finger to the top of my dick and was rubbing the tip varying the motion sometimes in circle and sometimes up and down.
I cant explain what a sensation that was.
(I felt like this before, only when I was masturbating for the first time.)
My dick might have been over flooded with blood now. If she had increased her pace, I might have explode, But i tried to concentrate elsewhere, so as not to cause me to orgasm. I did not know how long it lasted, but when I sensed that the movie would end in about 15-20 minutes, I whispered in her ears said - "Dear..Why dont we leave early to avoid anyone being able to spot you".
She said - "Ok". And then got up and walked to the exit. And I followed close behind.
We were then quite and not even looked at each other till the time we reached the parking.
( Maybe both of us did not know to talk to each other with the emerging new chemistry between us.)
I then started the bike and she sat down in the same previous position.
Hoping to make situations light, I said -"Why are you sitting in a behanji(sisterly) like position. It doesn’t suits on gorgeous girls like you."
She then laughed which eased the atmosphere beyween us. Then she got off and sat again crossed with her legs on either sides. She rested both her hands on my shoulders.

Like Reply
I again accelerated and braked suddenly as I had done in the morning. She was prepared for it this time and clung to my body tightly, pressing her body, her boobs to be more exact, on my back. She then said -"You cannot fool me all the time with the same prank."

We then sped off.
We then went off on the highway on the clear wide roads to enjoy our ride.
We talked like lovers. She had placed her hands on my thighs and rested her chin on my shoulders. She sometimes teasingly blew into my ears when the roads were empty.
We had lunch in one of the highway restaurants, then returned back.
All the time we behaved like lovers. She sometimes hugged me tightly while driving, while sometimes moved her hands over my chest. (But the feeling of her boobs rubbing and pushing on my back was still there until I fell asleep in the night.)
I dropped her in the office parking, the place where I picked her.
I said that it was the most beautiful day of my life and that was very difficult for me to say bye to her now. She turned back and walked a few steps to leave, then turned around and suddenly kissed on my cheeks said - "Bye bye." and ran back to the stairs to the office.
I was stunned for a while .Then looked around to see if anyone had seen us, but this happened so suddenly that none would have seen us. Then thought - "Rashmi might have taken care than nobody might see her kissing me."
Lost in her thoughts, I parked my bike and then also went up the stairs slowly after some time to hand over the bike's keys to its owner.
I came straightway home after that.

What disturbed me most was that the next day was Sunday. That meant not seeing her , not even talking her through SMS....
Like Reply
I was feeling very restless on that night. I thought of messaging Neha, but the image of Rashmi kept floating in my mind. I wondered what the hell was happening to me. I couldn't let myself be involved so deeply with a woman who already had her husband. I should not let this go any further. I should back off now. This is not right.

I thought that maybe getting in any other relation would help to get out of the present relation with Rashmi.. But I should at least be courteous enough to wish at least a Good Night to Rashmi. No. She should be with her husband. Why should I disturb her good married life.. I did not want to be villain in anybody’s life. But she is so irresistible. I cannot willingly leave her. After all I was a normal human...What should I do??
Maybe I should talk to Neha. Maybe talking with her would divert Rashmi's thoughts away from me. After all Neha is just a sweet friend who was just too frank. But I shouldn’t tell her that I was involved with her bhabhi.
I would just talk casually to her.

Still absorbed in this dilemma at about 11 in the night, I didnt knew when I had already sent a message to Neha -"What r u doing".
I got a quick reply - Nothing. In my room Just listening to some music. Why??
I said - No. Just asking. U r not sleepy?"
Neha - "Not yet."
I -" U have any problem if I call you at this time"
Neha - "hmmm. Late night talksss. What do u have in your mind"
I - "Nothing special. Just wanted to talk to u."

And before I could give her a call, I got a call from Neha.
I picked up the phone suspiciously and did not utter a word as I was not sure if it was she who called.
A sweet voice from the other end said in almost a whisper- Helloo. Param...
I said - Hii. Nehaa. How r u.
She said that she was fine and was talking in a whisper because others were asleep in their rooms and she was in her own room. And she didnt want her Bhaiya and Bhabhi to ask her suspiciously as to who she was talking late night. And she giggled.
I said - "Neha. Actually I was a bit disturbed. So I just thought that I talking to u might make me light a bit."
Neha said - "what happened?" sounding a bit serious this time.
I said -"nothing. Just some personal stuff"
She said - "You can trust me. maybe I can help"
I said - 'Its ok dear. I will be ok in a while."
She then said jokingly - " Now dont say that you have fallen in love with me."
I laughed a bit and said - "And what if I say, I already have."
She giggled and said - " That means you have not fallen in love with me."
Talking to Neha was really taking me out of my tensions. I was feeling a bit relaxed. Perhaps it was because that she took things so lightly.
I laughed back and said - "You are really a darling Neha. My mood freshens up whenever I talk to you. If there was not much age difference between us, then I would have really proposed you."
She said - "I am flattered."
I then told her that after talking to her I felt that no problem existed at all, and I felt really relaxed.

She then asked me if there was anything serious.
I explained her about my infatuation towards a married woman. And that she was equally attracted to me.
She listen to me carefully like a really grown up adult. I knew teenagers are very good in showing that they are really mature, even though they are not.
I then took oath from her not to discuss my matter with anyone, not even her Bhabhi.
She said that I can rely her on that.
Now since the word Bhabhi came, I tried to ask her more about Bhabhi.
Neha told me that Bhabhi doesn’t even know that Neha and Param are so close.
And she also told that she loved her Bhabhi very much.
I then hesitatingly told her that your Bhabhi is a sort of... hot stuff.
Neha giggled and said - Ya. She definitely is. She must have had many boys following her before marriage.
I then wanted to change the topic not thinking about rashmi so I said - And what about you. You also must have a lot of boys falling to your charms.
She laughed and said - How do you know? And said that all the boys were looking for a time pass and that she did not have a boyfriend but she have some close friends who were boys. And that she could trust them.
I asked her then why didnt she start a proper affair.
She said that one thing lead to another and she wanted to be made just for her husband.
I understood what she said and boldly said - "Excuse me if I am too frank but Does that mean that you will loose your virginity only to your husband."
She said -"Yes. definitely. Most of the girls think like that only. But boys misunderstand them due to the way they dress and the way they talk"
She then said -"And what about you dear. you must have had many affairs previously".
I laughed and replied jokingly - "I stopped counting after 54".
Then we both shared a laugh together.
I told her that it was really nice talking with her.
She then told me that why dont I come to their house tomorrow. After all I had promised to come back some other time. And since tomorrow was a Sunday, I could have lunch at their house.
i said - "Ok. I will try, but I wont commit".
She said that she will make tasty dishes for me.
I said -"ok I will come, but dont expect me for lunch. I will be there in the afternoon. I will just tell your bhaiya and bhabhi that I was just passing by and so and so......."
She said - "Ok"
We talked for a long time about lots of other stuffs. Though we addressed each other as darling, sweetheart and such stuffs but nothing was sexual. She was really a nice cool girl. And maybe she thought the same about me.
Maybe I should really go and see her tomorrow.
We were so lost in our talks that we didnt see that it was now going to be 3'o clock in the morning. So we said sweet dreams to each other and went to sleep. Talking to her had a soothing effect on me and I slept peacefully till 9 o' clock in the morning.
Like Reply
The next day, I woke late and since it was a holiday, I was feeling lazy. Then I remembered my last night talk with Neha and kept smiling at me. I had my lunch which my maid had cooked. Then passed the day watching tv and reading newspaper.

At about 5 in the afternoon, I went to their neighborhood and called her husband who recognized me and quickly invited me to their place when he knew that I was in the neighborhood.
I said - Ok. and that I would be there in 15 minutes.
I then bought a chocolate for Neha.
When I reached their house and rang the doorbell, I was greeted on the door by Rohan . We shook hands and led me into their drawing room. It was a massive hall as we see in movies. As i sat on the sofa, Neha came out in a night pajamas and loose tops.
I said Hi to her and she replied back. I handed her the chocolate and she seemed to like it.
Then rashmi emerged maybe from the kitchen wearing a saree. This was the first time, i saw her in a saree. And she was looking damn beautiful I must say. I said - Namste to her. (as if we were meeting after a long time.)
She replied and asked me as to how I am and how was I here?
I made some excuses. but I had a hint that rashmi was thinking that I came here just to see her.
I then told in front of her husband that even though i and Rashmi had our offices in the same building yet we had never seen each other till now. Maybe because we had became more professionals.
As we talked, I saw the lock of hair falling from her head on her cheeks which had given me a chance to play with her bosoms and how she had held me tight while i was driving the bike.
I saw her fingers giving me tea. These were the fingers which had almost brought me to an orgasm, I thought.
Then rashmi got a call and as the mobile was with her, pretending to be casual in front of others, i messaged her - Skip office tomorrow. Lets go to see tarzan tomorrow.(I meant to my farmhouse)
But I didnt get any reply immediately.
They insisted on staying for dinner, but I left saying that I had some previous commitments.
As I left i got a reply message from rashmi - not tomorrow. I have got work to do.
I messaged back - Ok. But I am going there. You can join me if you like. I will leave the parking space by 10.00.
That night I also had some exchange messages with Neha, but i was today more lost in rashmi. but was not disturbed about being wrong and doing anything not right. Today I was a bit relaxed.
Maybe I must have got excited after seeing rashmi and was just justifying myself that nothing was wrong and everything was just how you see things......
Like Reply