Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I introduced my self to that person and he in turn introduced himself. For the time being our games were on halt as both ladies were busy in conversation. Me and he slowly moved out of water. Friend we don’t have any thing to do as long as both of them finish their gossips. Shall we have tea he offered. That is good idea I replied. We moved to stall we took tea and later he offered smoke, I was bit hesitant to smoke before a elder person. He initiated come on man you are grown up, we shall enjoy smoke out there he pointed to a corner and both of us moved and began smoking. We were into conversation he told he was a business man settled at Belgium. By his words I could assume that he is very much well off must behaving good size of business and he looked sober person with good heart. After we finished smoking he said he would go to toilet. I said ok you can go ad I shall be waiting there, I showed a place from where I could watch nice dames enjoying in water. By the time I reached that place aunt and that lady also had moved near to that place. I stood behind stand so that I wont be seen ogling at those girls and their assets. I was lost in watching dames when I heard aunts voice I peeped at them. They were much nearer to me than before I could hear their talks, I was not interested in girley talk I began watching those dames jumping and doing masti in water, I was lost in watching those jiggling boobs.
By the way who is that hunk you brought that woman spoke to aunt. Who about you are talking aunt asked? The same boy he is handsome man he is hunk looks like play boy. I like your taste he has long cock , I think you are having great time with that fellow. Before aunt protested don’t speak I can understand your feelings. Your hubby can’t satisfy you, it is not I big deal to search for fun outside. I won’t mind you do it with such nice guy. What are you speaking about shree, he is nice guy …….. other lady interrupted her I am saying the same. I saw his cock fully erect while you were playing. Even I felt it you know she asked. What you felt cock f shree my god you are a real bitch. How did you mange to feel him aunt asked. Geeta you both were standing so intimately when I reached you. When I was moving near you I lost balance and accidentally touched his cock. You know he didn’t feel bad for my touch in pretext of making me steady he touched my boob, what a manly touch it is, he is so strong and seems to virile. I saw him carrying you and throwing you in water few times. He was at a such a ease you being so mature he did it as if he is handling a small kid. Must be in gym doing lots of work outs. Aunt became so shocked her mouth was sealed. It was true I did carry and throw aunt when she didn’t want to play the game. I didn’t have any such feelings towards aunt but I was sure erect by watching hot babes around. My erection had nothing to do with aunt. Even my touch with other lady was totally unintentional but she had taken it wrongly. I think now aunt’s mood became naughty, so you are eying him since long aunt teased her. In fact I called you when you were above to slide but you were lost in your masti yu didn’t hear me or avoid me. Since then I wanted to call you so that we could enjoy together but you were having great time with him. You didn’t bother to find who was calling you. If yes what then geeta aunt asked, are you feeling jealous of me she teased? I think she wanted to enjoy the conversation and trying to pull that lady’s leg. If you want you can have him, I will send him to you , you too can have great time with him. He is very good man he can handle you very well geeta aunt teased her further. How was he in bed she asked curiously? He is great fucker you know, he wont let you sleep all the night aunt replied. ( it was pure lie she was just teasing that lady as if we had enjoyed a lot)
I was just wondering how easily these women speak aunt was lying but it felt as if she is telling the fact. I could not believe my ears.
Aunt looks so innocent and naïve can she speak like this also. No man I was just asking, when you have brought him here to enjoy I assumed that he must be a good lover, that is the reason you brought him. So far I have not touched any male other than my hobby, had same opinion about you too. But any way I don’t mind you spending good time with a handsome boy and enjoying life. Don’t worry dear he will be with you soon aunt said as if she is going to send me to her for fuck. No, no I don’t want to indulge with him, but I like the guy he seems to be strong and certainly good in bed too. Before they could talk further her hubby called her.
 Both ladies began walking that side. I jumped into water and took long round and swam back to them. So that I didn’t want embarrass them that I have over heard their talks.
One thing I had come to know, that lady I sort of impressed about me and she has so far not touched any other man but still shows interest in me. May be aunt’s teasing had made her curious about me. But why the hell aunt didn’t deny her relation and clarify that I am her damad’s bro. all three of them came into water, we were back into playing in water I too k chance and rub myself with that lady. Now I came to know her name she is mamatha a short plump lady with heavy assets. Her ass must be 40 or more and bust is around 38 having dd cups but her waist is not that big maybe around 32 or so. Her hubby and me had come to know about each other and I had told him about my relation with aunt and about my back ground also. So he was impressed about me and my family and relatives at belgaum. In the meant time I had not let go any chances of feeling mamatha and even squeezed her ass couple of times. I was just teasing her I was not at all serious about her. As I had over herd their talks I acted like play boy and made her crazy. In turn I think she deliberately touched my cock few times, once even she managed to squeeze my cock either pretending to steady her or what I was not sure. What a slut she is, she says so far she has not touched any other man so far and she is behaving like this with me, she seems to be interested in me or she is teasing me. I thought she is a tease she is enjoying teasing. How could I remain silent I took all the opportunities to tease her back, still neither aunt nor her hubby were unaware of our games. We enjoyed for some more time and then went for food. There was queue at food stall I managed to stand between both ladies her hubby was ahead of me. Aunt always thought me as innocent boy, she didn’t know how innocent I am. She had no problem me standing between them in fact I had said it that you both will forget others presence if you are together. I was trying to poke my cock into back of that plump mamtha as she is much shorter than me, she I s hardly five feet where as I am 6.02 my cock touched her back. I wanted to poke my hardness into her plump ass but it was not possible. I was speaking to her hubby and show it is unintentional that I was leaning over mamatha while I spoke to him. She few times tried to resist but I was not giving her any chance to push me away. Now we had reached food stall and collected our dishes and stood away from crowd chitchatting. When mamatha hubby murthi and we were speaking mamatha realized who i am and my relation with aunt. Then she was shocked and looked at aunt, she just smiled mischievously at her and didn’t try to give any explanation.
After food we all came out and coincidentally they too were staying in same lodge. We all moved to lodge after relaxing the couple came to your room. We kept chitchatting for a while, what else is there to see murthi asked. I told whatever I knew and told him that there is one devi temple above the hill. It is nice to see lots of pilgrims visit that place. But you will have to climb the hill, but it is worth visiting and panorama from that place is also so good, you will really enjoy the site, I explained.
Then get ready to visit that place murthi was eager to go there. I told I am ready, shall go and visit that nice place I replied. Aunt said you all go I am feeling tired I will take rest. I felt sad hearing aunt is not willing, I tried to explain how beautiful site it is, but she was reluctant to go. She said you go with them, till then I will take rest. I need rest very badly as I have not slept well. Though I was hesitant leaving aunt back, but she encouraged me to go, there is no problem here I will lock the room and will get some sleep, after you come back I will be fully relaxed and shall go any where you suggest she was looking tired of sleepless night and water games. Mamatha said she will need few minutes to get ready, ok you get ready till then I too will change and come down on getting missed call from you I replied to murthi. After fifteen minutes I got missed call from murthi uncle, I got down asking aunt to take care and lock the room. when I reached down I saw only uncle standing, where is aunt I asked. She too is tired and not willing to come, so let us go and enjoy, these women are moody you don’t know when they change their minds.
That would be fine, in fact that too is tiring journey you need to climb the hill with steep steps, it is not advisable to go there after you are already tired. we got into their car we had just moved few steps, he asked if I have cigarettes with me, I said no uncle as aunt was with me I had no cance to smoke so I have not take I replied. Driver stop the car near a shop uncle said, immediately I got down to bring necessary things. I purchased a pack of cigarettes and mineral water and chips and some snacks as we will need them after another tiresome hill climbing. I returned to car carrying all things, uncle stretched his hands to take bag from my hand as I was giving I was hit by a bike and I fell down. That careless rider sped away leaving me falling on ground. I was not much hurt but my dress got all dirt as I had fallen on wet ground. Driver and uncle rushed to me even crowd started gathering, by now I had stood up and looking at my dress. Uncle asked whether I was all right, shall we go to hospital he was concerned about me. I said nothing to worry I am all right, there is no need of doctor. I am sorry because of me you got hurt, I could have snt our driver unnecessarily you went he was cursing himself. I went as I knew what will be needed there otherwise we coud send himand there is nothing to worry, only thing is I don’t think I will be able to accompany you, with this kind of dress I ccant come and there is little pain in ankle so may not be able to climb those steps. I will take some pain killer and sleep. You go and come I persuade him, he had lost mood but due to my pressure he agreed without much interest. I began walking back to lodge, I had little pain in ankle so I rushed to medical shop and brought whatever I needed. As I entered elevator I looked my self in mirror, I was looking awesome in those dirty clothes. If I go to room aunt will be worried what should I do I thought. As I had thought some thing else at medical store I decided to go to mamatha room. when I pressed calling bell se opened door and looked at me and then at my dirty dress. What happened shree are you hurt, she asked with concern. Nothing aunt I just fell down as a bike hit me, that I know my hubby had just called me, in fact I wanted to go to your room to check whether you are all right.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Com in why are you standing outside, she called me in. I entered room and sat on sofa, if I go to room in this state aunt will get frightened so I thought it would be right if I clean myself before going back to room, I said. Now she had clear picture of my visit to her room. Please don’t tell any thing to aunt now I requested her. She said ok are you sure you are not hurt she asked. Not at all to worry, I am very fine it would get late for him if I had to come and change my dress and convince aunt about going again with uncle would make him late and he too would lose chance to visit that nice place. You too should have gone with him I replied. I too was interested to go but I felt tired so I dropped that idea, any time I can go there so next trip I will make it a point to visit that place. Come on shree give me those clothes I shall wash them and put to dry so that you can go back with little fair situation than going like this. I hesitated to give her my dress I gave my shirt she went in to wash it and she came out after she had rinsed it she asked me to give my pant too, I was hesitating now I will be only in underwear if remove this. She said what is there to shy we have seen each other in skimpy dress , no need to blush like girls she encouraged me to give my pant. I asked for a carry bag to empty my pockets after emptying it stealthily I handed her my pant. She looked at my almost nude body, I think she was lost into looking at me and then remembered I am standing nude she threw her husbands lungi over me and proceed to wash room. she came out after rinsing that too. She asked me to go and have wash, I thought t is better to have shower instead of washing hands, I discarded my u-wear after keeping the carry bag away. I stood under shower, while I was taking bath I saw her inner clothes put for drying, I took her bra label read 38 dd, yes my assumption was correct I looked at those big cups which had concealed those melons few minutes back, I took it my nose, despite of washing I could feel her aroma. I got instant hardon. When there was no much sound from me she knocked wash room, are you all right shree she asked. I am all right aunt I am taking shower please give me towel I asked. When I finished bath I called again for towel, se asked me to open door, I hid behind door to conceal my nudity especially my erection. I collected towel and closed door.
I came out wrapping towel, there was tea pot waiting for me, she poured tea into two cups, first have tea or else it will get cold she said. I took out a tablet and swallowed then began sipping tea. She was sitting on bed opposite to me, now intently I looked at her, she was wearing nighty may be nothing underneath; I could see jiggling of those globes under thin cloth. I could see nipple impression too. After tea I began massaging my leg, whether the pain is more she asked. Not much only little pain is there, I have taken pain killer I think it will be enough. Just wait let me find if I have moov in my kit she said and began searching for that. As she bend to search I could see her wide back that me go crazy on her ass, it is so wide and fuckable I felt like taking her in that pose and begin banging her ass. All the day she had made me crazy and this pose added fire into me. Sorry shree I don’t have moov, but I have this zandu balm will it do she asked. As she turned in kneeling pose I could see those white melons hanging freely inside her thin cloth. Yes that may give some relief give it to me I replied. She gave it to me, I raised my leg and began applying, wait let me massage she came forward and sat on floor taking my leg into her hand, I protested but she was reluctant. Don’t hesitate shree we are friends now, this won’t be big trouble. As she began applying balm on my leg her boobs began jiggling and in this pose I could see more than half of her melons through her wide neck. I was getting biggest hard on, it was aching inside towel, and it had formed tent in towel as I was not wearing any thing underneath. When she looked at it accidentally, it didn’t take anytime to recognize what it is, she is matured woman and how can she make fault in recognizing it. She smiled mischievously and moved back. You and your thing both are shameless she laughed at me and threw balm on me. I caught it before it landed on me. What to do aunt you are so sexy and you have made me hot since the moment we met, and those touches in water had made me real crazy for you, and after seeing those magnificent globes it could not resist to get up. Without waiting for her response I pulled her to me. I began smooching her, she was resisting what the hell are you doing she managed to say once on getting release from my mouth. I pulled her again to me continued smooching. She kept protesting and trying to push me, but animal inside me didn’t allow releasing her. She was in strong arms she had no way to escape still she was struggling for release, she was moving her face frantically, she was saying no, no all those words were absorbed in my mouth. Her resistance was continued I gave no thought about it, it was only my stupid cock did thinking job and my brain was at halt. I never liked this way to treat any women but devil inside me was playing his game, it was sort of bang but devil was saying that she needs to be treated like this. As my mind was not at all functioning I was unable to decide whether I was doing right or wrong. My hands were itching to feel those melons, one of my hand reached her left melon I could not hold it in onehand I began pressing it mauling it searched for nipple and got tat huge nipple, I began pressing it with two fingers and then twisted it bit hard, she cried with pain. It hurts she could say while our mouths were still sealed. As I continued kissing and pressing her melons one by one, I felt her resistance is becoming weaker and weaker, I began raising her nighty. She tried to push it down, I threw her hand away and in one swift motion I raised her dress till hem of her waist. I could feel her plump thighs creamy soft. I could not see them as my face was tightly pressed on hers. I caressed her ass and pressed those massive globes. She broke kiss and she said shree please don’t do this, I have never touched another man in my life. It is insane you are doing wrong. I let you in as you are nephew of my close friend. I don’t like this please for gods sake stop it; she was requesting me a lot. No darling how can I leave most delicious food when I am so hungry for dish like this. And you need it I know, you like the way you are treated. Since morning you have made me crazy for this body and you deserve toe treated like this, you slut stop resisting and let me not make crime of banging you. I don’t want to be a rapist and I don’t like forced sex. Be assured that I am going to fuck you right now and you won’t stop me. You want my long cock in your mature cunt I assure you, you will not only like you wont regret for letting me bang you. This is the right time to taste young cock in your matured pussy. What do you say baby will you enjoy letting me fuck your nice fat pussy or you want me to bang.
If you have any of such fantasy to be bangd I shall fulfill. But I don’t like to bang, I want to take you with your consent and full cooperation. This is inevitable and you ar going to love it. Shree please for gods sake stop it, I never thought of taking you this way, I was just teasing you, wanted to know how young boys behave when a mature lady teases him. Please forgive me for all those tease, shree please let me go, I wont tell to any one that you attempted to bang me.
Are you in mood of complaint, go ahead take my cell and ring to security officer, or uncle tell them I have bangd you, but not now. Let me bang you and complain so that in tests your compliant will be accepted otherwise it becomes false complaint. They need my semen into your pussy to prove that I had bangd you.
You are determined to take me, please let me go shree. I am old enough for you, you are handsome you can find many beautiful girls of your age, why are you after a married lady old enough to be your aunt. Her resistance was becoming completely weak, one thing I noticed she is not at all trying to get free, she let me hold her while she tried to convince me through her lectures on morale. please don’t do this to me, some one may come now she tried her last weapon. No one is going to come, my aunt does not know that you are here, she thinks that we all three have gone to temple, and uncle needs at least four hours to come back, we have almost four hours for our self. Just try to enjoy these hours freely. No body is going to disturb us, if you have not called any one to meet you. How stupid you are speaking of me, I am not of that kind shree. I have repeatedly told you that I am not into such kind with any one other than my own hubby. I had never dreamt that I would be in arms of any other that too like you a young male much younger than me. Now let me proceed mamtha darling don’t waste precious time in argument, let me have you, I assure you wont regret and you will call me repeatedly after you enjoy once with me. Now my hand was exploring her pussy, it was so wet in fact she was excited to be in arms of young and strong man.
I have over heard your discussion with aunty, and then only I came to know how much you like me. Now I had loosened my towel and my cock was touching her bare waist. I took her hand placed it on my long and erect cock, she felt it for few seconds and took her hand back. I began searching for her wet hole and soon I found it, my finger entered into her hot cunt her body shivered she cried of ecstasy. Please shree don’t do this to me, I shall help you find some young girl for you. I am married woman and muh older than you, have some respect shree, she plead but she never tried to go away as my hands were off her body I was no more holding her tight. My hands were busy in exploring her melons and hot cunt. There was no point in wasting time, you have to hit hard when it is hot. Still we were in standing position, I pushed her face down on bed and made her in doggy. Pushed her gown exposing her butt, her snow white ass was inviting me to fuck her. I came behind her and positioned my cock between her thighs. She knew what was going to happen next moment, she turned her head at least wear condom shree beta. I said hurrya she had consented me to fuck her, she wants to e safe with condoms. I had kept a condom ready it was already peeled and ready for use. While I pressed those massive boobs I wear condom with only one hand and within no time I was in position behind her. She spread her legs to provide right space enable me to enter. My cock found its way and it was entering very hot snatch. As she was matured and may be serviced every day it was lose enough to resist. With one hard stroke I buried half the length, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shree go smooth. Don’t be harsh on me, I have accepted to take yours why do you want to be so hrd and merciless. Sorry aunt I could not resist my self after looking this beautiful assof yours. I wanted to fuck your as first but decided let me give maximum pleasure to your cunt, later I will be eligible to ask for that too. No yu stupid don’t ever think of that, now go ahead do you need written invitation to fuck me. Continue fucking me but you need to go smooth, she urged. She was in full heat she wanted the fuck right now. She too must be in lust, began pressing my cock in her hot cunt.

welcome   

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
I went on giving mild strokes her not so tight pussy was engulfing my cock into hers. Each stroke made entry of only one inch at a time. After few more strokes I was completely buried into her. This was the first time happening in my life. I had met her just few hours back and now I am in her hot burning pussy. Fastest encounter, I had seduced her in few hours since we first met. I pushed her gown further to expose her ig melons , I let it hang over her face, I didn’t bother if she is suffocated what I wanted is her big boobs, I was so fascinated by such breasts, what you can call mummey or udder. Those 38 dd were into my hands though I could not hold either of them fully in my hands, those soft changed shape as I molested them. I began banging her pussy taking my cock all the wa and sending it in one stroke. My groin crashing on her bums, she cried with every stroke. Shree beta please go slow I am getting hurt have some mercy on me, pleaseeeeee hui maaaaaaaaaaa. You are as stupid guy you don’t know how to please a woman you are a sadist getting pleasure by giving more pain than pleasure. Ui mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are going to kill me you stupid she moaned. I was sensing she was enjoying that kind of hard fuck but still protesting. Her gown was hanging on her head and neck, I could not see her face but could guess her expressions. My hands and back were busy in their work, my ass moved rapidly and hitting her cozy ass making big sound of slapping. My hands were busy to feel those water melon sized boobs, with big areola and large nipples. I bent forward kissed nape of her neck continued licking more and more flesh of that beautiful plump aunty. As I kissed her neck she sent a loud moan showing that she likes it. Then it was her ear lobe that was sent into my mouth as I ate more of her ear she pushed her ass more into me. Though my cock is long enough but still I could not burry it completely as her ass was wide and big enough it stopped my groin going any further, still more than half of my cock was inside her pussy. That made me worry a bit if she is getting full enjoyment, I think she is used to it as if her hubby is fucking her from back he also would not reach full depth. But her moans were suggesting that she is liking, I continued fucking her in great speed. Her juice began oozing making me easy to fuck her. I pulled the cock all the way and send it back with great speed, my groin hit her big ass making big sound, room was filled with fucking puch, puch sound. Soon she began moaning hard and asked me to pump hard, I knew her orgasm was building up. I increased speed and was pressing those melons harder, this time she didn’t protest but she liked the way I pressed them. She too was pushing her back in same speed and then her back arched and she was shivering, don’t stop make it still faster, tear my pussy, you brute haaaaaaaaaaaaaa she cried and then her pussy began sending juice in spurts, it came like fountain wetting my balls. She collapsed on bed. So I lay over her feeling big cushiony body under me. We la still for few minutes and then pulled my cock out, it came with popping sound. She looked at me in amazement, are you not done yet she looked in disbelief. Just turn around and lay on your back baby I ordered not bothering to answer. She rolled over I raised her plump thighs completely, I knew they are heavy her knees touched her big boobs. I positioned between her thighs and my cock automatically reached its place, in one go I sent it all the way into her soft pussy. My god she shouted, cant you make it slow you stupid. No, bithches need to be treated this way, you were enjoying making me hard and unable to do any thing in presence of my aunt and your hubby. You were rubbing this wide ass of yours on my erect cock. In fact I wanted to fuck there itself in presence of every one including your husband. You enjoyed my desperate conditions and it is my turn now baby, you will have a lesson of your life for teasing. I pulled my cock and sent again that crashed her groin. Pushed her legs wider asked her to hold them. It is not as s easy as to fuck small girls or aunts with reasonably built, as she has heaviest of all my girls, so entrusted that duty to her. Now I began pumping her harder this way I could send my cock all the way into her hot pussy. It was reaching the bottom, with every stroke it hit her uterus. I was just thinking why her pussy is not as lose as her age group. It was comparatively tighter than but not as tight as bhabhi or didi. My hands were free so I cupped her foot balls as much as I could, I pressed one boob at base and other on top, I could press her soft boobs like dough, these were the softest boobs I have laid my hands on, looking at their size they felt still good not as lose as expected.
She pulled me over her, I felt I was laying on Dunlop bed her boobs felt great under me, they were like a pillow placed on her chest and I am laying on them. I continue thrusting her hot cunt with ever stroke she moaned. I must have fucked her for more than twenty minutes in same pose, she had discharged almost fie times. Now it was my turn to explode, so I began fucking her faster than before while my hand hold her thigh and other still on left boob. With every stroke her boobs moved up and down as if you are moving pillow, those soft cozy boobs were making me still crazy. She too was asking me to go fast and fuck her tear her pussy, my god what is this shree beta, I had never shed so much juice in my life, go fast man go ooooooooooooo. She was about to finish I matched her rhythm and emptied my balls in condom. We both lay spent, she didn’t mind me laying over her, after few minutes she moved me away still lying on bed, she turned me to face her side and kissed my face. We had become sticky due to heavy perspiration, our bodies stick to each other. Then I got up to remove condom, I went to wash room, flushed condom and washed my cock. I came out as nude as I was. Then she too got up and returned after cleaning.
She took her gown, before she could wear it I snatched and threw it away. She got angry, now it is time to leave shree, what you did is not right. I had never thought of doing such nasty things with any one. You are the first and last man in my life, weary our clothes and leave my room right now. Why aunt didn’t you like it, I asked. Like hell with you, don’t even want to see your face in rest of life. You stupid spoiled my chastity I I might have made mistake, I had teased you in friendly manner. I never intend to take it further, as other couples were enjoying I too did, might be bit more than that. I am sorry for making all those things and I had never dreamt that a younger boy like you would take advantage of y trust and land in bed. I was lucky as you had brought condom that shows you had come well prepared to bang. Yes that was bang, I don’t want to complain to any one either to security officer or to my hubby or my friend even. Now get lost and never show your ugly face ever again. Her face showed how serious she was, she straight away went to her gown and wore in single pull. She threw my clothes on me, you shameless ugly creature leave my room or you will have it she tried to threaten me.
Now I was repenting for my deeds, I had realized my mistake. When she was teasing me I thougt she was interested in me and wants to go all the way. When she was being fucked she was urging me to fuck her hard and tear her pussy apart, why the scene changed so adversely what was my mistake. Did I mistake her intentions did I commit bang. What a sin I made, I had bangd sheela aunt but that was for other reason and there after the scene changed and she began coming to me frequently and even now we meet or mate whenever we get opportunity. What f this teasing bitch complains to my aunt or her hubby what will be my fate. i am certain that she wont take it up to security officer as she is also bothered about her image but one word to aunt and I am dead. Already I am in relation with her kids what will they think. I felt like jumping from the window crashing my body on earth and kill myself. Where did I go wrong, how I filed to asses this lady, so far I had never failed but this time I mistook her and brought such a un wanted hassle. I was so engrossed in my thoughts I had forgotten my nudity and didn’t move a inch from where I was lying. She urged me to get up, her anger was in full swing,. I lazily collected my clothes. I am sorry for whatever happened, I was mistaken by your attitude in water, I thought your teases were to show your interest in me. I am really sorry for what I did, I feel ashamed of myself. I should not have come to your room. as you said I didn’t plan to bang you, but I had come here to wash and so that my aunt is not shocked to see me in that condition. I bed pardon, but I want to know why your mood changed so fast. When we were having sex you were encouraging me to go fast and tear your thing apart and why so drastic change in your behavior. Didn’t I satisfy you, am in way inferior than your hubby. I wanted t change topic and her mood too.
It is not that, you mistook me and my acts. I had never thought of cheating my hubby in my life. Now stop it and run from here otherwise I may throw you out of window killing you, mind it we are on seventh floor and if you fall from here all your bones will be broken into pieces making you dead before you reach ground. She began crying I wear my pant I felt like leaving right now. But I had to console her for my mistake. I sat beside her and caressed her head, how dare you touch me she roared. I asked you to leave now leave me alone. No problem aunt I shall leave right now, but let me clarify where did I go wrong or you. Again I caressed her head, this time she didn’t push me away. Let us discuss and settle our mistakes aunt. What to settle you brute I was so faithful to my hubby for fourteen years, we had come here to celebrate our marriage anniversary in fraction of minutes you spoiled every thing, I had felt sorry for you falling and hurt, you took it wrong and seduced me, the way you were looking at me, I was so frightened of bang.
How can I bang any one aunt that too you too are like my aunt. Your beauty and those sexy curves, … she interrupted how dare you call elders sexy. Please be cool aunt let me complete, probably you don’t know how beautiful and sexy you are. Again same thing calling me sexy, you want to justify yourself. You are wrong I won’t fall for your pry she shouts at me.
I am not justifying my self aunt please listen to me, since the moment I saw you, you had set fire into me. Your curves and your huge breasts and wide ass made me mad. Over that you poured ghee by flirting with me. I had over heard your talks with aunt, you were praising me you called my hunk and play boy, what that was for. You were attracted to me like I was to you. Those few hours of togetherness had made me mad after you. I had brought condoms for some other reason, tomorrow we are going to attend marriage after that I am too meet my old girl friend with whom I had relation before her marriage, she has settled there at Mumbai, I thought we may get opportunity again to meet and repeat what we used to do. If by chance I get her, I didn’t want to go wild without condom and plant my seeds in her womb, I built a story. If I wanted to bang what was holding me back. The moment I entered into room I could have begun action. There was nothing holding me back. It was partially your mistake too, when you had guest in your room, you could have properly covered your self. There is enough room, when I was in shower you had all the time but you remained in this thin gown showing al the deep cleavage, didn’t you knew that it would make young boys go wild on seeing such huge boobs, always young boys are in search of such boobs and lovely ass. She looked in bewilderment at my bold statement and describing her assets, she covered her face, she didn’t want to show blushing. Her face was turning red. Further when I advanced you asked me to fuck you with condom, you didn’t want to become mother of my child, that is natural you are rich people how can you become mother of a poor boy, this time I took opportunity to tease her and take the discussion further.

welcome   

Like Reply
Now stop that bull shit talks, don’t make me embarrassed already I am boiling in shame and you are setting fire to that. Stop it and leave room, I don’t want to hear any clarifications; there was no previous anger in her voice. She was sitting silently may be my mind game was working on her. I sat tight and wait for her to open her eyes. Now tell me only one thing, did you like the way we fucked, didn’t you enjoy. This pool of juice says a different story while your upper tongue is giving a false story, forget those sentiments and be realistic to answer me. She opened her eyes, her eye lids winked fast; she could not believe what I had asked. No more talking about this please stop it, I don’t want to think any more about this, please go right now. Let me have some peace of mind, se shree this had never occurred to me in past. I am old enough to attract boys of your age, you are flattering me and I am aware for that. Why you want to pull my legs and prove that you are innocent. The way you were ogling at other females show how innocent you are, she said coolly. Was it only me, even your hubby was watching those young boobs bouncing and he even tried to go near them for clear view, I know he has eyes refraction error so he could not clearly see without spectacle. When a old man like him can watch is it crime for a young boy to watch. I called reception to send some snacks and tea, she looked at me again. Despite of asking you to leave several times what is this behavior; you are revitted to seat and ordering for tea.
Don’t you have any shame she asked in stern voice. What is there in having tea did I ask any thing wrong, did I ask you to disrobe again I asked cunningly. If you ask to disrobe you will be dead for sure she said in anger.
I am not fool to ask aunt, I know my limitations I am not your hubby to ask like that. Any way forget it, I want your honest reply I pressed her. On what she asked acting innocent. About you enjoy the fuck aunt you tell me, I am really worried whether my performance was so weak. I think you did enjoy but yu are afraid to accept it. What should I tell now, it all happened without my wish, you did sort of bang shree. Please don’t remind me again and again.
Aunt please reply no, what is there. I am sitting only to hear your reply, I don’t want to repent for rest of my life for leaving you unsatisfied and get fired. You were moaning so loud and repeatedly asked me to fuck fast and tear your cunt apart, is it not enough proof you lied it. What a dirty man you are, your actions and language both are dirty; you could use better words that using those vulgar words.
I am sorry aunt I my language is very weak I don’t know parallel words for cunt and lund, by the way what do you call fucking, let me learn some manners so that when I talk to you in future I can use those words instead of fucking cunt, cock so you appreciate me for my sophisticated language. This time she could control her laughter; this was first laugh after fucking was over. For god sake please stop it she pleaded. Now her mood was changing and I wanted that only, so that she should not repent for rest of her life for doing misconduct.
There was knock on door, I asked mamatha to wash her face, she was not ready to get up. I took her hand lead her to wash room, she closed door behind her and I went to open door to allow room service boy. I took the try and closed door behind him. When she came out I handed a towel which I had used she took and dried her face and hands. She sat without word like a obedient servant I served her snacks she took without a word still looking at me intently. She must be thinking how shameless I am to sit tight even after she abusing me and asking me to leave place several times, where she knows how crooked I am. I won’t leave place till I am through with my scheme. We spent next fifteen minutes in complete silence. When we had finished tea I kept the cups aside and cleaned centre table. So give me leave aunt I posed as if I am going to leave at last. She looked relieved on my announcement of leaving. When I didn’t buzz she looked inquiringly at me, one thing I noticed is she was calm now. All her sorrows were either gone or concealed. Ok then you leave now she asked without any emotions. Sure aunt I am going to leave, how can i sit here forever? I have my life and you have your family and husband. So answer me to make me leave you alone. I was back into same subject; she began slapping her own head, what is this shree. Why you are after me, go and find girl of your age why do you want to torture me. I have promised to go but only after hearing honest reply I was adamant.
Have heard when bang is inevitable try to enjoy she told with spirit thinking that I will be satisfied with her reply, little she knows about me. Why don’t you tell honestly, your reply is not satisfactory you are turning it. What should I say now, I told you no it was inevitable and I enjoyed I have stated both. I want proper analysis of the word enjoy, you are answering me to escape from answering I pressed her. now I slide beside her, gathered courage and placed my arm over her shoulder. She looked at my hand and then at me, what are you trying to do shree, first take out that hand from me or else I wont speak. One thing to be noted is she didn’t push my hand or got angry, she is asking me to take my hand away. Oh ho aunt what is there, after all the things happened you are still hesitant, I am not doing any thing wrong and my hand is also not in wrong place, have placed it in friendly manner. We are friends na, please don’t mind I said while pressed her shoulder. She looked at me again, you are a spoiled kid, and adamant, she did nothing to push my hand. Now tell me what do you want to know and how I can get rid of you, she was cool but in hurry to send me away. Same thing, what I asked you.
She -Yes I enjoyed what now she asked bluntly.
Me - That is what I wanted to know and wanted to hear from her. If that is the case why are you angry on me. Does not uncle satisfy you?
She - He does very well we are satisfied couple we don’t have any thing less and don’t need any thing extra.
Me - I do agree for that he must be fucking you to his satisfaction, but are you really completely satisfied with him.
She – what do you mean, I said we get full satisfaction, what else you want to know, why don’t you leave now.
Me – what is hurrying aunty, uncle takes some more time and I don’t want you to remain alone and get bored. Be assured I won’t do any thing that you don’t like agreed?
She – she kept quite, she could not answer but still she was scared of me for any unwanted advances.
Me – didn’t you feel any difference between uncle fucking you and how you got fucked by me.
She – she was slowly losing inhibitions. Yes there is difference between him and you, you are young can do for longer.
Me – thanks aunt for prompt opinion. You must be remembering your old days especially honey moon days.
She – yes I do remember but what it has to do with you, and why do you ask.
Me – I am simply curious aunt. If you remember those days whether he did the way I did. Did he take so long or did he fuck you the way I fucked, what difference you found between us.
She – it is too much shree, you are going too personal. I had answered what you wanted to know and it is right tie to leave me alone.
Me – don’t get angry honey let us talk for some more time, I promise to be innocent guy wont do any thing against your will or wish. I will behave properly. But please tell na, I am curious.
She – she was silent for some time. Yes there is difference you seem to be master in this at this young age. I think you have more girl friends than you admitted. The way you did was some thing special and it seems you know women psychology and do all the things women would crave for. She blushed while she admitted.
Me – thanks for your kind opinion and nice assessment by the way what is your opinion about my tool, how is it. Whether uncles and mine are same or I am smaller as I am still a boy.
She – it is too much, better you leave now.
Me – oh ho come on aunt what is there in speaking you are nice aunty, I slid still closer to her nd now I was almost glued to each other.
She – please stop this matter shree, you can speak some thing else, you are making me too embarrassed.
Now she had no problem with me sitting there and continues talking but she did want the subject to prolonged more. She was feeling shy to speak about sex with stranger boy.
Me – come on aunt I too will get married some or other day. I should know women psychology and feeling about me or sex. So that my marriage should not be an disaster.
She – nothing of that sort will happen and already you are expert in it. You don’t need to learn any thing more. Now shall we go to your aunt’s room?
Me – do you want to take her opinion also, hehehehe.
She – you brute always tries to make fun of me, she stabbed my stomach with her left elbow.
Me – aunt you didn’t tell me bout my lund, how is uncles and mine.
She – if you want to know ask uncle or make him nude and see for your self she too laughed this time.
Me – that is wonderful suggestion dear, today night I shall sleep here and both of us will fuck you so that we will come to know who is better and how are our cocks. So on your marriage anniversary you will have first threesome.

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
She – what ? what did you say? You are such a brute she started beating me up. You already fucked me and you want to fuck me again that too in presence of my hubby. How dare you speak like this. She continued beating me I let her do while I bend forward letting her do it. The way she was hitting there was no force into it the slaps were not harder.
Me – I began laughing when she stopped fisting me. Oh come on aunt you take serious, sorry if I offended but how will come to know unless you tell me. You are married girl only you can give me comparative analysis. My ex girl friend was virgin and she hardly knew any thing , now you being married since long you only can help me by telling difference so that I can improve my skills. Please tell aunty I pestered her.
She – yours is alright, my hubby has thicker one but bit shorter than yours. One important thing is having best weapon in the world is not complete should know how to use is important.
Me – you mean I didn’t know that technique I said making sad face. How miserable I am in, though I have good long weapon as per your remark but utterly failed to use it properly. I made such a face that I am above to cry, in fact I acted like crying hiding my face on her lap.
She let me cry for some time, my mission was filing I felt. Then she caressed my head oh baby don’t cry, did I tell that you didn’t do well. Come on cheer up, your performance was super and I really liked it and enjoyed it to maximum extent. Now be happy she raised my face and wiped my tears. That had broken the barrier and I had to take perfect use of the situation. Thanks for saving me Aunt I hugged her tight acting innocent but wanted to feel her massive boobs.
She didn’t protest for hugging so proceed further I took liberty to kiss her cheeks but nothing in sexual manner, I didn’t want to alarm her, but felt her massive boobs on my chest till we were disturbed by shrill voice of her mobile. It was her hubby who had called to inform her that he has descended the hill and on the way back. His tire has gone flat and it will take two more hours to reach back and he showed his worries to leave his beautiful wife alone. No problem dear I can manage but make it fast I am getting bored to be alone, she replied. She didn’t mention that I am with her. After she finished call I looked at her, se told what he had said. So we have two more hours I said smiling mischievously at her. What do you mean by we have two ore hours she asked questioningly.
Me – aunt we have two hours in mean while I hope to learn few techniques from you.
She – what?
Me – you can teach me how to satisfy a girl in bed dear aunt please teach me some thing so that I can remember you forever.
She – you stupid I am already dying with shame of doing adultery that too with younger boy and you want to repeat it again. How stupid you are she said raised her voice. It is not safe to be with you alone she got up. I pulled her back to sit beside me.
Me – see aunty we have already committed, punishment for one murder and ten murders are same. We have already committed it we shall do again what is there. Have fucked once if we fuck again what difference it will make. You have made me hot by telling all those things related to fucking and love making.
She – what is this shree, let us not repeat again it is sin and I don’t like to cheat my hubby. Once we were carried away I don’t want to do it again. So please don’t ask for it.
Me – if you don’t want I have no problem but you want it and still acting like that. I know how aroused you are and made me aroused. I can make out it with your trembling voice and look at those magnificent boobs of you and those nipples have become so erect and stiff. They are raving to be touched and make love to them but you are not able to understand their needs.
She – you are such a stupid, I don’t know why are you after me, I am old enough and fat lady. You can find many beautiful young girls of your choice. I can’t understand your intentions. ?
Me – who told you that you are old and ugly. He must be a fool to say so. You are still young enough to attract many boys; you must have witnessed it on street. Your these things have made you more attractive in addition to that your lovely ass has added real spice into you. I said as I pressed her big melons.
She pushed my hand away.
She – shree please don’t do it, I will lose my control. Do you really like me or you are just flattering me by false praises.
Me – I really like you and your these assets, I am fascinated to touch them press them and play with them. I pressed her boobs again. What is there in false praising, why don’t you agree that how many boys were watching you and your jiggling boobs while we were at Water Park. Am I right please, don’t feel that you are ugly. Won’t say you are tall and slim, as you know you are short but you have very good structure to make boys and men fall for you. Many girls must be craving to have boobs like yours. It is your luck that you are prestigious owner of such rarest assets. With these bouncing boobs you can make any man flat. Whoever have told that you are too fat, they are wrong. Come on I will prove it. I pulled her before mirror; just do as I say I ordered. I tightened her night gown around her waist. See the figure, how curvaceous it is. Do you agree now I asked her?
She – I don’t think so shree, you are just fooling me. If you don’t mind I shall do some thing and prove that I am right. You should ear with me for some time and should not get angry.
She – ok go ahead, but no nasty things she warned me.
I raised her gown without warning her, she tried to protest. Don’t worry I am not going to fuck you, I have to show what I mean, and I can’t prove it without making you nude. There is nothing I haven’t seen, just be relaxed. Before she objected I had raised her gown and automatically her hands rose to help me.
She was nude again before me; now concentrate on your big boobs. You agree that they are big now watching your bust I kept my hand on her ass. Now compare dimension of your waist. Do you agree that you have hour glass structure? You have big chest and big butts but in between your waist is much thinner than it actually looks. You have never tried to wear such dress that shown your narrow waist. Ad any one said it or you ever observed it in that angle. I bet you have never done it. Always you thought that you are short plump lady with wide ass and big breasts line. And you are no that old I was forced to call aunt as you are friend of my aunt, otherwise you are like a sweet didi, you are hardy few year older than me. Do you agree for that, while I spoke to her I went forward now my body was touching hers? see how beautiful boobs you have, even for the size they are not sagged much, they are standing like mountain, I took her boobs and lifted as if weighing them. She looked at me through mirror. She had hardly anything to say. I knew she was trapped and now she had lost her inhibition standing nude before e and my body touching hers and I feel her boobs. I was almost caressing her both boobs one in each hand. I placed two hands as if it would accommodate in them. No they need at least four hands to cover those globes. I don’t see any point you feeling bad being short or fat. For shortness we don’t have any remedy but for fatness you can change dressing style so that your waist line should show how slim it is.
What should I do for that she asked looking at me in mirror? Wrap saree tight around your bust and ass, so that your waist becomes prominent or wear dresses in same fashion. By that you will be showing how beautiful and big are these melons and slim waist. You will look much better that way. You know when you were wearing swimming suit your structure was prominently displaying, may be that is the reason many eyes followed you. I was feeling her wide ass on my groin and there is no doubt looking her beautiful body my cock had erected, I pressed my erection on her back. I wanted to poke it between those globes but she being short I could make it between her ass cheeks. I think you are not aware of that, uncle kept watching those eyes following you while he was enjoying those little young girls.

welcome   

Like Reply
It is very common for either him or any body. Oldies look for younger while boys look at matured. So te case is mine I was after a matured girl to make love, I bent forward and kissed her cheeks, finding no resistance I took her lips into mine began chewing them. Suddenly she pushed me; I thought I lost the chance again. But for my surprise she turned towards me and pulled my face down and began smooching me. This was full of heart and love. She poked her tongue into my mouth and let me lick her tongue. I began sucking her tongue while I hold her tight her melons pressed on my chest. Kiss continued for long time my saliva was flowing into her mouth she was accepting it like her favorite juice. She took my hands and placed them on her boobs, I took the cue and began pressing them, I descended one hand and felt her nude butt. When we broke kiss she pulled me to bed, she made me lay gently and she rolled beside me. You are such a wicked person you won my heart by all those false or true justifications for being attracted to me. Come on we shall make love now, I warn you this is the last time we are going to make, you should not ask again and again. Ok dear I promise that I won’t pester you any more. Previous time I had just fucked her without any foreplays this time I wanted to make love to her. She pulled my pant and shirt making me nude. When I was nude she made me lay on my back. Already my cock was standing like pole.
She looked at it and smiled, you devil you made me lose my chastity she said to my cock and pat it. Then she brought her face to my long cock, first kissed on top of cock. Then she pushed my fore skin making it bare she kissed on pink cock head. She hold my cock with two fingers and began kissing it from the base, she kissed and licked the shaft till tip and went other side to lick it. Her eyes were burning with lust and her body felt too hot as if she was having fever. She had forgotten that she is making love o some other than her hubby that too younger than her. What she concentrating was make love, she raised on her knees and bend forward so that she can eat my cock comfortably. Now her globes were hanging from her chest. I took one at top of breast and other at base; I began fondling one while I pressed hard at base of the boob. When I pressed hard at base it looked it had formed two halves. I wanted to take in my mouth but was not possible as she was at my foot side. I kept playing with those boobs while she was lost into my cock. She was trying to take my cock into her lovely mouth. She was eating my cock like lollypop, and then my cock started disappearing into her beautiful mouth. Wetness of her mouth was making me crazy; I raised my groin to push more into her mouth. She gestured me not to do, she wanted to take it on her own. Now inch by inch my cock was going inside her moth, when she was half way through she began bobbing up and down. She was mouth fucking me, I felt like sending my cock all the way into her mouth and fuck her tight throat. After mouth fucking for some time she fingers measured remaining size of t hock, then she began going further giving mild strokes with fingers at base and taking in and out the tip, she tried to accommodate as much as she could. Now she had two third of my cock into her mouth. Take it full I urged her, she looked at me by raising her eyes, she tried to take further but when my cock reached her throat she felt gagging, she began coughing and took out my cock.
You are marvelous cock sucker darling I encouraged her, that is the beauty of experienced girls I encouraged and praise her. She reciprocated my compliment through a beautiful smile. You want me to suck more she asked, will you be able to hold for longer. Yes baby go on you are great cock sucker apart from cock teaser, I complement her. Thanks darling for the complement she replied and went at cock. This time she was sucking wholeheartedly, she had decided to please me. She began again from the tip and slowly she began sucking shaft then she took it into her mouth, go on bay you are doing just wonderful take it all the way. I want to shove it full in your mouth, she raised her eyes again her eyes said she shall try to. Now my cock began disappearing she had gathered enough saliva to make the entry easy. When my tip of the cock touched her throat she became hesitant she knew she will be gagged again.
Now inhale completely and hold breath, take it into you throat so that you wwwwwont be able breath in. come on make it as long as possible, thus you wont be choked. She breathed in and slowly bobbed her head on my cock rest of the cock was going inside her tight throat, my god she is really doing it. I can feel her throat muscles catching my cock, she took it completely and holds it as long as possible; now exhale through nose I asked her. She did as I had told now try to inhale through nose if not possible take the cock out to the length you are comfortable. She tried to inhale initially she was not comfortable but she tried again, she could take minimum quantity of air I think, she managed with it and kept the cock as it is, then she slide the cock but a little and breathed few and took it back into her throat. That was the wonderful job, I could see my balls touching her lips. Then she took out cock all the way. I congratulated her for giving me deep throating. She said it was the first time she had tried to take so deep, though my hubby has smaller one but never tried to take completely. Thanks for the new experiment baby, we will have many of such new things and you too can teach me some new tricks also. What do you mean I have already told that this should be the last time we are ding it, understand she said smiling. Ok baby as you wish I replied. She lay on her back asked me to come over her, I had to make this love making instead of mere fuck, so that she should remember me for long. I came over her began smooching then I kissed her forehead and continued kissing her entire body, on first fuck I had not sucked her boobs which were so important. I enjoyed sucking her big boobs I ate those large nipples oh man they are so big even four hands won’t be able to cover them. They were becoming hard with all the excitement. Then I proceed to her navel licked that deep navel and then I went to her feet continued licking from toe proceeding to her thigh and took her another feet while she expected me to go for her pussy. I did same thing to her other leg now I was reaching to groin. As I was licking her groin she was shivering with excitement her voice was trembling with lust. She has wide grin no presence of any hair, her bald pussy was inviting me, she must have waxed her body yesterday as her entire body was hairless and smooth, it might be for the occasion of her marriage anniversary. That fool of her hubby has gone mountaining leaving his wife alone instead of fucking this hot bitch. That was good for me I could enjoy his wife in his absence. As I licked around her pussy she was craving to shove her pussy into my mouth. When I realized that she was eager to make me eat her pussy I purposely avoid that area continued licking surrounding hairless area. She tried to push my head on her pussy but I kept licking joint of her thighs and all the crevices. When it became unbearable she asked me to concentrate on her pussy. Let me enjoy this dear as this is going to be the last time I am getting so delicious meal. She laughed and let me play with her assets. At last I reached to her pussy, took her large clit into my fingers and tweaked that made her crazy she moaned loud my god what are you doing shree, what happened dear should I stop it I asked her.. you stupid I am enjoying it continue yaar make me cum with it. I took her large clit into my lips as I sucked it se was moaning louder and louder. Keep doing it dear my god it feels so goooooooooooood. Then I came to her pussy hole while I rubbed her clit with my nose, as I licked ther pussy it was already wet and oozing. I kept licking and fingering her pussy simultaneously. She began shuddering had her first orgasm of this session, I drank all the honey, still continued sucking her pussy. She could not bear any more she pulled me on top of her. She hold me tight and began smooching me tasting her own juice from my face and lips. That was the wonderful job shree , I never knew it is so enjoying being licked there. Why aunt uncle does not lick there? Asked. Yes he does some time rarely but not the way you did, he has never made me leak so much and never brought me to orgasm by licking. Now I can bear any more now insert your monster into my wet cunt and fuck me hard. tried to get up for condom. She pulled me back I want to have it raw this time, fuck me without condom baby she urged. Are you sure, I am virile and any thing may happen I gave a word of caution. Shree darling I am clean with no deceases if you too are clean go ahead and let me feel that naked penis of yours, this time I want it raw. She took my cock and positioned it on her waiting hole.

welcome   

Like Reply
t shows how badly she was in need of a cock, I let her take it, when it was rightly placed I gave a push it could slide easily it had become slippery and was open with recent fuck. Slowly I pushed my cock sending an inch with every thrust. With few jerks I was buried into her burning hot pussy. Stay there for some time shree want to feel it, that monster is touching depth of my pussy, it feels so nice to have then monster inside me again, with my full consent. You are too long beta you are making me crazy for that long one, now start humping me, I want to have it she said as she moaned. I began fucking her in missionary style, she too was cooperating by pushing her ass forward to meet my thrusts. We kept fucking fo long time I wanted to give her memorable gift on her anniversary. With this fuck she must have cum at least four times still I was going with full throttle. With her another orgasm I stay still over her keeping my cock buried to depth. I wanted to feel her ass I had kept pressing that big butt shall we go for a doggy style I asked, why not let me change position she said as she turned, she was on all fours. I stood on ground as she is short it was better, I spread her plump thighs and positioned behind her pussy. I kept molesting her big ass felt like taking her ass. It was so inviting that ass had made me mad the moment I had seen her I had thought of taking that ass first. Then thinking to take her ass I positioned my cock on her ass hole, when I gave a light push she understood my intention, she said not there, but I gave another push my cock head was about to enter that dry hole, it was my mistake that I had not prepared it for penetration, she cried with pain and moved away dislodging my connection. No baby not there at least not today, she requested. Ok dear as you say, then I realized what she had uttered not at least today, what does she mean. So far she was telling that it is going to be the last time and now she committed that not today means I have chances again. I looked smiling at her, and then only she too realized what she had committed. She smiled back, yes beta not today, I shall give it some other day, meaning to say we are going to do again, maybe again and again. I don’t want to lose a young lover like you, she turned and hugged me kissed me. After we broke kiss now don’t waste time come on fuck me with that monster and mind it not in as I want my pussy to be satisfied she said looking me back while she placed her self on al fours. I was so happy with her promise to repeat who will not. This lady was so inviting with big boobs and wide ass. So beautiful slut is going to be mine. She opened her pussy by spreading her ass cheeks to guide my cock. I began sending my cock all the way, within minutes I was in full sped fucking her, my groin was thumping her soft ass cheeks making big sounds. I kept pumping her till she had another orgasm, then I pushed her ass further so that my cock brushed on her g spot, that trick did wonder with every thrust I was massaging her spot making her moan louder, no doubt she was enjoying my fuck. After another couple of orgasms she was spent but I was in full swing. She lay on bed making my cock come out. She turned and spread her legs asking me to fuck straight. You made me tired, how long you fuck shree, it is over an hour you have kept me grinding, this is my quota of a week. Your uncle had never fucked for so long even in my honey moon days. Are you ready to finish she asked. I will keep grinding till you ask me to finish. My god you won’t finish on your own, if I ask you to keep doing all the night she asked smiling. Just say and have try, but you should not say to finish and no attitudes like your pussy is aching or gaand is hurt. I am ready to service your both holes till morning I replied smiling. Come on my pussy is relaxed again wants that cock of yours back into it. I came on top of her sent my cock all the way in one go, she cried with ecstasy my god you are still strong, I don’t think you exaggerated what you said. Now start fucking I am tired but I want you to finish, nest time we shall do it leisurely, come on fuck me and make me your slave. Ok raand take it now I continued fucking, she had another orgasm as her pussy had become over sensitive after a long fuck. Then her cell began buzzing, it was her hubby, she took the call, her hubby was saying that he will reach in another fifteen minutes and does she need any thing. She thought for a while and suggested some things to bring. She was talking while I was completely buried inside her. She cut call and asked me to finish, I had to bring her back into heat before I resumed fuck. I began pressing her melons and with one hand I played with her clit.
Soon she was completely aroused I began fucking her with full speed, at last we both reached orgasms together, I asked her where to lodge my cum as we were fucking without condom this time. She asked me to fill her pussy she wants to feel me spraying in her pussy want to fel the jet of spray. I did as she had said I began spurting inside her hot hole filling it I must have had many spurts as I had lost count after five, I lay over her. She looked at watch we have another twenty minutes before he arrives, till that I want to be in your arms she said clutching me hard. I kept playing with her assets pressing her boobs and ass I had kept my head on hr bog boobs making them pillow, they were like soft pillow for me. When we broke embrace she took me to wash room. We took quick bath together before he arrived she got the sheets changed by room boy. I was back into our room; I was ready with a story to tell aunt for dirty clothes. I had informed aunt not tell about me falling as she may get worried.
I straight away went into wash room carrying fresh clothes, after changing I came and lay on my bed. Aunt did ask me abou the temple visit I gave some cooked up story telling that I didn’t go as I met a friend after long gap and we went roaming and spend time. She was not happy for leaving her alone and spending time with friend, but some how I convinced her. As per pln we had to leave lonaval at evening I asked same to aunt but she said it is better to stay back as mamatha anniversary is there, though I knew but pretended to be surprised, if you knew we could have wished them why you didn’t tell me. She said she had forgotten to tell me. Then we will have to buy some presents for them, now you can get ready so that we can stroll around and while coming back we can buy something for them I suggested. Casually I asked what kind of presents she likes she suggested something and she told likings of mamtha. We were strolling in market we brought some gifts for the couple and I stealthily brought I costly perfume bottle as she always had fad about perfumes as per aunt’s information and brought a musical keychain of love birds. While coming back I casually asked what the program they had chalked out, she said nothing much. We both are invited for lunch with them she replied. There after what? I asked aunt acting innocent. After that it is their own program and for your kind information they had invited only for dinner she too replied smiling at me catching what I had meant. Oh ho I think you are invited and not me how sad I sighed. You stupid you don’t have manners saying she came to me and started beating me. I had to run as people around us were looking at us. She too sensed it and stopped fighting. by the way do you have any idea where they may take us for dinner I asked her. What it has to do with you, just follow them she answered irritated, I knew she was angry at me for the silly joke. Nothing aunt, I feel that murty uncle is juggu and may take us at some dingy hotel to save his money I replied. No theyare not like that, they are very broad minded and are too rich. In fact she had told that it is arranged in best hotel of this place. On the wayback we saw that board of the hotel. Then I said let me have a look of the hotel, asking aunt to wait for me I went inside and inquired if there is any reservation of table giving details of murthi uncle. He checked and confirmed about reservations, then I gave some instructions to them and went back to aunt.

welcome   

Like Reply
As per scheduled time we were at hotel. There was warm welcome for us, manager personally came and escorted us to the reserved table. It was a posh hotel almost on par with a star hotel. Manager personally asked what you would like to have sir, his poster was bent as if giving utmost respect. Murthi asked what I would like to have, I said I don’t have much preferences whatever you order is ok for me, I know always your choice is perfect one, I said while I looked at mamatha who was sitting opposite to me, she could read my words, she stealthily blushed. What about you bhabhi, it is day to be celebrated what you would like to have. She said as you please bhai sab. Shall we order some drinks he asked. She does ot take drinks so order only food mamatha replied. I was hoping them to have drinks so that while we drink could think of some plots and try to enjoy those moments with them. When order was given, cake arrived which was not ordered by them. Uncle was stunned to see cake an arrangement. He looked at manager; in turn he just smiled, and went away. After arrangements were completed he came back to the table, he stood there as if he was waiting for some one.
Aunt left me alone and got into her friend and her family company, I was getting bored to sit alone. After some time bride and aunt came along, she introduced me to her friends. It was very big group of girls and boys she informed them that I will be left alone as his aunt will be with us, so please take care of him. After suggesting to her friends she went back. The group welcomed me into their group. It was not hard to mingle with them as they too are of almost my age or bit younger. Each of them introduced to me we kept chitchatting after some time there was call for snacks and tea. We all took snacks and came back, it was getting dark now, boys were murmuring about when music will start and when masthi will begin. That too was not late soon there was announcement on mike that dj will begin and all the people gather in the hall. All the girls and boys cheered up and ran to hall, I too followed them. I was not in mood to go as I didn’t have any companion but instead of keeping idle I too went along with them. I preferred to sit away, I sat on a chair and kept watching the young girls and boys dancing to the tune. Only our group had come first after some time many people gathered into hall. Some were dancing and others kept watching them, few of them were shaking to the music alone while they watched others dancing. After some time it was getting hotter as many aunts and uncles were dragged and made tem dance. I was enjoying the show, kept watching others dance. Some boy pointed me sitting idle he came to me and dragged me into the middle of crowd, I was hesitating to go with a boy without company. Soon I too began shaking to the tune, I had no partner but kept shaking idly. Then that boy pushed a girl to me, she came took my hand and we began dancing. Now I too became involved in dancing after that song we switched partners. Some other girl came to me and we continued dancing. I don’t call my self a good dancer, but I had picked up dancing after few bitter experience like was odd man out. This girl rekha was too was good dancer she was dancing well and making me dance with her, I too picked up steps with her. But I felt she is made to dance with me leaving her boy friend. When I felt like that I kept dancing only till end of the song and later I asked her to go to her boy friend. She asked how come she knew that she was with company of her friend despite of giving nice company. I can read minds baby, no hard feelings go and enjoy with your friend, she went willingly after thanking me for understanding. Then I came out of the crowd, I felt like smoking. I went out of hall there I met another boy from same group he too had come out for a smoke as he needed some rest after continuous dancing. We went out of venue and light cigarettes we kept talking. We completed smoking and on the way back we took some juice and he brought me again on dance floor. I wanted to keep away but he forced me to come with him. Later he brought another girl and made her my partner. She willingly joined with me, we began dancing, she too was good dancer. It is very common in city to dance in such functions and they have facility of dance schools, she must have learnt in school. Though I was not perfect match to her still she made me pick her steps giving me suggestions. That was nice dance he was doing it wholeheartedly. We were bit tired of fast dance, we moved to corner of floor and stood breathing heavily. She stood so close to me, she was remembering my name but I had forgotten her name as I was introduced to the crowd, later I remembered her name sakshi, she was hot dame, probably her boy friend had not come so she was alone. That could be the reason she came to me. You dance so well I complimented her. Thanks for the compliment shree you too are not bad, but you can pick up very well. It was nice to dance with you, she continued. She was standing so close to me any one would thin that she is my girl friend, she was bit open minded girl. After couple of songs she took me to floor again escorting me holding me by waist, I too walked like her friend in the same way. She was coming closer to me and who was I to deny it. When I had no company to dance this girl has volunteered to me and giving nice company. We began dancing it was fast song again she kept me moving well, she was dancing so close her body was touching almost to me. Some times I felt her tits brushing on my chest; she was a tall girl with good physique. Her hard tits were making me crazy she made me move to other side while we danced almost embracing. When we reached other side she kept looking at other pair, that boy also kept looking at us.
She rubbed more on me as if she was in heat. I too kept close to her and rubbed my body over her. Other couple was not far from us, he kept looking at us and few times he lost his steps and stamped foot of his partner. Something occurred to me, see how jealous he is feeling I whispered to her. She smiled at me and rubbed her tits more on my chest, they had become hard now I could feel how strong her boobs must be. They were encased in tight bra still I could feel those massive tits. She kept looking at them and continued dancing, I thought he was burning with anger. See how your boy friend is burning, he is trying to burn us by his eyes. She smiled at me let him die of jealousy, but how come you said he is my boy friend. That I can read minds of you both, he took other girl as his partner and to make him jealous on you, you took me am I right. That is wonderful thinking shree, you are marvelous. She raised on her toes and kissed my cheek pretending as if she is telling me some thing, but with the angle they were he could see her lips on my cheek. Suddenly he stamped his partners foot hard this time. That girl cried of pain and left him in the middle and went away rubbing her foot. There was smile of victory on this girls face. Congratulations sakshi you made him pay for his deeds, I whispered. She smile of victory, it is you who made it shree and thank you for making me reach my goal. I will give treat for that shree, she said in excitement. But you seem to be too smart; you could catch what I meant in no time how did you guess it right she asked. It is very simple baby you came to me whole heartedly and danced so well but for next dance you brought me near to them to show how intimately we are dancing and your rub of these fruits made him angry and that was more enough of clue for me, while saying so I dared to touch her tits even pressed it lightly. She instead of getting angry she liked it and smiled at me. You are too naughty shree, you could touch my boobs so daringly in midst of crowd. There is none observing us, who was observing is side lined and went away requesting your competitor.
When did you break up I asked her. No actually we are not broken up, but since few days I had doubt that he is cheating on me, she replied. We were talking while we danced, as it was slow dance we could speak comfortably. Her hands were on me on my shoulder and other was on my waist. My hand was on her back and other on her shoulder I could feel her butt, those felt great in my hand. Not too hard nor too soft. I was enjoying this girl’s ass while her boobs pressed on my chest. Some thing has happened to my luck. Yesterday I fucked mamatha within few hours of introduction and today I a intimate with this girl in less than hour of dancing. After this dance I felt I am bit tired, shall we take some rest sakshi dear I asked with sweet voice. She nod e came out of hall, do you have cigarettes she asked. I was puzzled to hear. Yes I have I replied, do you smoke I asked. Yes some times, then we shall go to that corner it is dark over there. You go first I shall join you later after few minutes, I said ok. I went as per her instruction that was dark and secluded place.

welcome   

Like Reply
I was waiting for her but she made it so late I felt like going back as she might have changed her mind. Then I heard foot steps. Where are you shree she asked as it was hard to find me in darkness . I am her sakshi I called her showing lighting lighter. She came to with two cans of beer. My god from where did you bring these I asked. That was the reason for delay and I am sorry to keep you waiting, she handed me one and took other. We opened cans and began sipping, I lit to cigarettes and gave one to her. We began sipping beer and smoking while we were speaking leisurely. She was standing so close to me our bodies touched. I threw cigarette and pulled her to me, she came to me without any issues. Her boobs were pressing on my chest. We finished beer and threw cans. She placed her hands on my shoulder and was almost hugging me. I lowered my face to hers, evening darkness she could feel my face as my hot breath was felt on her face. She raised her on her toes and as if consenting to kiss. First I kissed on her cheeks, to check her reaction. She too reciprocated my kisses, then I went for her lips, our lips were locked, we kissed for minutes her tongue inside my mouth I could taste beer and cigarette smell. When we broke kiss it was my treat to my handsome friend she said. As if saying it is end, but I was horny I didn’t want it to stop there.

I took her boobs in my hand gave a light squeeze, she looked into my eyes, she was in dilemma whether to go ahead or not. But she kept quite I think she too was getting aroused. When there was no reaction from her , I took it as consent and this time my hand slide into her top through neck. I did press her left tit over bra, it felt hard I could locate her nipple which was erect by now. I turned her around this time I poked my hand through bottom. She shivered looked back at me still she as silent. Whether this girl is too open or what I was thinking. I raised my hand to her boob and pressed them on turns. Then I pushed her bra making her boobs nude, she bend her head backward, began smooching. She was moaning with arousal. I raised her skirt and inserted my hand in, I caressed her smooth thighs. She kept shivering as if it was her first time. Please stop shree you are going too far she whispered, we are not supposed pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. As my hand explored more of her smooth thighs she moaned but her eyes closed she raised her hand to stop me but utterly failed. She was in two minds it seems, she was enjoying my touches she liked it but her mind was trying to stop my advances. At last her hand reached mine, she placed her hand on my hand tried to push away, but there was no strength in it.
I broke the kiss and told, baby don’t you like me I asked her. She opened her eyes but didn’t speak any thing; she looked into my eyes and shut her eyes again. It was clear consent that she like me, in fact physically I am more superior to her boy friend. Don’t worry dear I am not going to harm you or hurt you, you are liking it, you deserve it, just relax and enjoy. When you actually feel to stop I am going to stop at that moment only. There is nothing to be scared, relax and enjoy.
She let her body go lose, I continued caressing her thighs, I knew how to arouse girls that too young girls. Within no time she had almost surrendered herself. Since when you are loving him I asked her to divert her mood. Don’t remind him now at this moment, she was angry on him. Leave that and answer my question tell me how long you are in love. We are child hood friends, she replied. Is he too rich I asked her again? Why are you asking she protested? Just for information dear I had kept massaging her inner thighs now, with that she was getting too much excited, looking at her condition I removed my cock out of its confinement, it was aching for release if I had taken it out it was going to tear my pant. The cool breeze felt nice on my naked cock. One of her hand was on my neck and other was hanging freely, she was out of mind and she was not in a condition to realize what was happening and what she had responded. Her brain had stopped functioning, there was only lust, she had become like doll in my experienced hand. I took her hand placed it on my hard cock, she with drew her hand as if she had touched snake. But I pushed it again on my cock and closed her fingers over my long cock. She was about to leave it so I gripped my hand on her fingers making her hold it. Her tender fingers made me hornier. Her soft fingers kept holding and after some time I felt that she is trying to feel it completely. Then I left her hand to let her feel my naked cock. My god you have good tool dude, it is so long and thick too, she exclaimed. Did you like it I asked her, she kept quite? I repeated same question, she was open now who won’t like such tool, only lucky ones will get like this. Why is your friend’s smaller I asked? Yes it is short as well thin she replied. Finding suitable time I inserted my hand in her panties, it was bald and smooth, she might had got waxed today or yesterday I thought. Yesterday I had another chut that too waxed and complete bald, what a luck I had laid my hand on another bald pussy, that too young one. I am so lucky these days I thought. It is enough shree, let us stop now, we are going too far that too on first meet, she requested but her moans told different story. Who is other girl with whom your friend was cheating I asked. She is from our college, but from different division. She is such devil she stole my best friend and great lover, she replied. Since hen this is going on I asked. I am not sure but I saw she laying on his lap last Saturday in college. He has changed a lot today you saw that he was dancing with that girl forgetting his love of so long days. You did tit for tat, he was enjoying with that girl and you did show him that you can catch better fish than him I replied. Yes that was my motto and I could succeed, you did act so well his pubes began burning looking us so close.
Now her hand was moving on my cock, I felt she is not that experienced in the game of sex. Though she was jerking my cock but it was not expert movement. She didn’t know how to hold or shag, but she was doing on her instincts. Now my hand was on her pussy, I found her small clit nibbled it, she shivered with excitement. She moaned loudly, I was frightened if any one heard her moan. I could hear loud sound of music in hall; I think there are too less chances of over hearing. Suck my cock darling take it into your lovely mouth please blow me, she said no I don’t like she replied. What you don’t like I asked whether you don’t like y cock or don’t like taking in mouth, I asked. I love this she squeezed but don’t wan to take it in mouth. Not in mouth, let us stop the game we are going too far, come on let us go back and make him burn more she replied. In fact she was with me to make him burn with anger instead of we romancing here. Oh baby come let us finish what we have started other things can wait; night is too long we can make him jealous and come to you begging you to be with him. No shree please stop it, but her actions didn’t show that she wants to stop it. She was enjoying every minute with me. My finger reached to her pussy, I found her love hole, I poked my finger into her hot wet pussy. It was so tight she looked like virgin, my god are you virgin I asked. Yes shree I am complete virgin she replied. How come he left you virgin, you are so hot and beautiful how any one can resist from fucking, is he impotent I asked. On my first meet itself I cant resist you from fucking such sexy body you have,. You are saying that you are lovers from child hood and how come he can leave you without fucking. You are gorgeous baby, oh my god I cant resist my self please let me fuck you.
He is not impotent he is perfect male but we had decided to be both virgin till we get married, so we never fucked. karan always told me that he wants virgin bride so left me without fucking. What else he has done to you, did he fuck your lovely ass that is also so beautiful. I am in utter confusion whether to take your ass first or pussy. No shree I want to remain virgin till marriage in all holes. Now I realized they are perfect lovers, but some misunderstanding between them. That name karan reminded me of my friend karan and I felt bad for him. I suddenly withdrew my hand and pushed her hand away from me. Her soft fingers were not ready to leave my hard cock but I got free from her. Come on sweetie get your dress properly. We are leaving now I urged. What happened shree did I say any thing wrong she asked? No, nothing wrong you deserve your boy friend marries you and breaks your virginity. Let us not spoil it now come on wear your top properly and make in neat as it might be crumpled.

welcome   

Like Reply
I don’t understand you shree, are you all right. Did I hurt your feelings she asked she was concerned about sudden change in me. I brought her panties in proper shape, I closed my zip and let he wear bra properly. Now come I shall make your lost love back to you, don’t feel any thing. i am sorry to take advantage of your sad feelings, please forgive me sakhsi. Shree we have lost our love he has cheated me and me too did same thing by indulging with you. We are equal and I am sure I wont get my love back. Are you sure to let me go, you don’t want to go any further. She was right I was at the stage of no return but I had felt their immense love so it was my duty to get her love back to her. Yes baby I m pretty sure of my decision, let us not spoil your relation, what we did is wrong; I don’t want to spoil your life especially your love life. You love him even now and he too loves you, there is some thing wrong with that girl she is trying to snatch your lover from you. Are you sure you want us to stop and wear my dress, I said yes dear now hurry up before we commit any thing more. I promise to bring your lover back to you, you will be happy couple soon, that is my promise and I shall do it. Oh thank you shree, are you sure I will get him back she asked without believing my words. He seems to be innocent that girl might have played with your emotions. Let me find out properly what is wrong with him. She turned and hugged me tight she kissed me on my face, please do that favor to me shree, I wont forget you till my last breath. Suddenly she had become so sentimental; she was not ready to believe sudden changes in me. What are you going to do for that shree she was so curious to know? Leave that to me and don’t cry now, you will have to shed tears of happiness.
Now she had straighten her dress, I pulled her to walk away, before we came into light she hugged me tight and kissed me on my face. There was no lust in her actions; it was pure love and affection. We came out and got fresh in wash rooms and lead to the hall.
There I found karan who was sitting away from crowd. We went together to him she introduced me again, this is shree. We shook hands he was looking at me like enemy for snatching his love. We talked for some time , his mood was completely upset, he didn’t like my presence but he could not push me away. After some time I asked sakshi to go and join her group, me and karan want to have fag and join you people later. Can we get some beer I asked karan, he was not ready to listen to my words but he being close friend of bride and she had asked them to take care of me. He could not avoid but said sorry dude I don’t have any idea if drinks are available. I know it is available ok let it be if you cant arrange it is not an issue I said sarcastically. He got my point and went in search of the drinks, I think he very well knew where to find it, soon he brought few cans concealed in a bag. We moved to the same earlier spot, he silently gave one to me and opened his can. Which brand do you smoke I asked, he said his brand I took out my packet and light two as our brands were same. I handed him one he began dragging cigarette while I sipped my drink. So how is life dude I asked him generally, he replied going well yaar. So what you are doing I wanted to make him comfortable before I came to subject. We did chat for some time on general subject. Slowly I brought sakshi name, you are lucky t have that kind of girl as friend, she seems to be very nice girl, I said. He kept mum, he must be thinking that I am praising her for the intimate company she gave me while we danced and later both of us were missing for long time, unluckily he had seen us returning together. So naturally he was not happy for his girl friend spending time with unknown person, that too in night. Don’t take her name she is cheat you are praising her as you enjoyed dancing and what not in the darkness, you have snatched my love. I feel like killing you, if you were not related to bride and as she had requested to treat you well I would have kicked your balls. He was shouting at me even he tried to raise his hand, all his frustration came out in a single moment. Oh friend you have taken me wrong. Cool down I will tell the real fact. What you want to tell , you want to say how you enjoyed she rubbing her boobs on your chest and you enjoyed it and later you took her somewhere and banged her like animal. Don’t open your mouth or else I will lose all my control and kill you now, he continued shouting. I kept dragging at my cigarette till he completed vomiting his frustration. It is so natural for a long time lover cheating on him that to a friend of short time just couple of ours before met and snatched his love of life. When he completed I light another cigarettes and gave one to him. Now cool down and listen to me carefully.
It was simple drama one of your friends introduced sakshi saying she is under depression being alone and make her mood light. As we began dancing all the time her attention was on you. I could feel that some thing is wrong, I asked her reason but she was not ready to reveal. On persuasion she told that you are her love and you are dancing with other girl what wanted to hijack her love. So we planned of making some drams. As per my instruction she behaved like that just to make you angry and you snatch her from me, but you did act like coward and didn’t dare to come to us. May be that girl had made you slave of her. You were in her trap so we continued dancing to make you more and more frustrate. But you are such a stupid how any girl of such a long love can be with some one else than you. Yo are such senseless guy you can’t read mind of your girl and go for such a bitch who is after yur wealth. Now tell me who she is. He began telling about that girl and her friendship. One day she was running in college and slipped I was there I helped her by catching her preventing from falling. So just to avoid falling she took me for support she was almost hugging me and when she was table she thanked me still hugging me. At that wrong moment sakshi saw me and ran away misunderstanding me. There after I tried to speak with her but she gave no chance to me to convince her. I have tried my level best to clarify and convince. She is not ready to speak with me. Later also sakshi saw us being close, since then she is burning at me.
I am in such a condition that though I really love her but unable to speak to her. I spoke to her elder sis who is actually my class mate, she knows the facts but sakshi is not ready to listen to her words also. Whenever she raises my subject she shouts at her asking to stop the discussion or she leaves the place avoiding any further discussion. She too has tried her level best to solve this problem. I convinced him about our behavior and told him that how I have convinced her to e with you and make her realize how you love her. That was the reason why we were missing and I explained how desperate she is to find her love back. Now he was so happy and hugged me and confessed for his misunderstanding and anger. He asked me to pardon him, I said it is natural to behave like that buddy, my wishes are there with you and be good lovers and should invite me for their marriage. He became so sentimental he hugged me again and cried a lot for solving his problem in such a short time. Ok dude best of luck and about other girl what is her name I asked. She is ramani he replied. About ramani and her false love just give confirmation test by spreading news that I am too rich and having real estate man having big land at Mumbai constructing big mall and at other site building a big apartment, has fallen in love at first site to sakshi and has promised present 2 bhk flat as token of love.

welcome   

Like Reply
Why for that he asked. Just spread rumor and you will come to know I said. Why are you asking are you feeling jealous of me, he said no. then you must be in love with her I teased him. No baba but we were coming near after sakshi was moving away but I don’t love her he clarified, there was fear in his voice. Does not matter but yu have your love with you, and you be with her forever I suggested. W completed another can of beer and went back to hall. Before we entered into hall I called sakshi on cell. She came to us, I old her that we have spoken about you and your love has agreed to be with you. Now take my dear sakshi. Your property is back to you full safe and intact, I handed sakshi to him. Sakshi was frightened by words saying safe and intact. Still she tried to smile at me. I saw them going hand in hand like old lovers. I was so happy at least I did one good thing in my life to give life to lovers.
I was no more interested in dancing I kept watching others dance and I was literally enjoying, what an dames were there even aunts did dance shaking there hugs boobs, some in tight dress and some in silk sarees, I was enjoying watching rther than dancing. After some time ramani and one more boy were walking towards me. He waved at me, why are you standing alone he asked. I am enjoying watching rather than dancing I replied. No baba yo are here for masthi come on go with her if you don’t have company he suggested. No dude she is with you, you people enjoy, I am all right standing here I replied. Nothing like that bro we were dancing so far, now I need small break, she was casually coming out of crowd, what you say ramani he asked her. Yes friend I was coming out for fresh breath, come on we shall dance she stretched her hand. We can go out and have some fresh air I suggested instead of going back with her. She could not persuade me we went out and did chat for some time. All the time she was looking at me and even she was trying to come closer to me. She asked several questions to me as if she was taking my interview. Come on let us go back ceremonies are still going and I think meals will be still later. We walked back to floor. This time she boldly hold my hand asked me to dance with her, I looked at the boy he shrugged and said go ahead I have other company, he vanished into crowd. We began dancing, I was expecting her to come but didn’t expect she would be so fast to catch me. It was slow music we kept shaking till that song ended. There after a hot music came we were dancing fast, now she was coming closer to me, I didn’t have any problem for that. I knew it would happen, in next song she made me move me at end , there she began dancing still closer and soon I could feel her smooth boobs brushing on my chest, she was way shorter than sakshi but she had good boobs. She was deliberately pushing her boobs on me. I placed one hand on her shoulder and other on her waist, she too did same and was pressing her body into me. Now I saw aunt watching me dancing, I smiled at her. She didn’t respond I don’t know whether she saw me smiling. She kept staring at me for some time and when the music stopped I wanted to go to aunt but she was not there, she might have gone t watch those ceremonies going.
Next music started and we were into each other company this time brushing of her boobs were more harder than before, she was behaving like a slut. She was trying to arouse me, I took the chance and felt her boobs with palm pretending accidental. There it was she smiled when my palm touched her left boob. That was clear indication for me. Then I took many chances and felt her boobs and ass, even I squeezed her boobs and ass few times. She kept dancing as if nothing was happening, in next step she came so close to me our groins touched, she could feel my cock on her stomach. She deliberately rubbed her stomach on my raging hard on. I was getting more and more excited by that bitch. We took some rest after that, we stood away at dark corner watching others. There she came in my front and stood on her toes as if she was looking for some one. This time my hard cock touched her ass, in next moment she slid back now my cock was on her ass. She looked at me once by turning her head and in next moment she raised furthermore. Now my cock was trying to poke into her tight ass. There was enough space for her to move forward but she kept doing it there only, it was very clear that she wanted to eel my cock in her ass cheeks. I to push my cock further it was lodged between her ass cheeks. It felt warm between her ass globes, her thin material made the contact as if I was poking it in naked flesh, then she slowly came down lodging my cock between her ass globes. It was firmly fixed there, I felt like fucking her right there in public. This girl is too sexy and hot, it would be nice to fuck this hot girl I thought. She must be in heat that is why she was behaving like that. She stood so close to me her back was on my chest ad my hard cock nested between her tight ass, she had to keep standing partially on her toes because of height. I too was so aroused that I wanted to go further, I knew she would not object for that. I looked for suitable place, I noticed there was some space behind curtains, the hall was decorated with clothes, behind shamiyana. there was space between shamiyana and wall. I saw the slit of clothes, I hold her hand gestured her to move with me. She raised her eye brow as if asking what I placed my finger on her lips not to speak. I stealthily sneaked behind cloth after couple of minutes she too entered there. Without wasting time I took her in my arms and began smooching her. There was no resistance from her, she too began responding. She shivered as I kissed her lips, the way she was kissing it was sure she is not at all expert, as she did bite my lower lip and the way she kissed was pure amateur one. I hold her tight placed one hand on her back and other one slowly slide to her butt. My god she had very tight and smooth butt.
We continued kissing and feeling each other, I dared to insert my hand in her top. She protested for that until then I had felt her boobs even squeezed them but now she was protesting to be felt nude boobs. Shree it is getting late others may feel our absence so please stop now. I too felt she was right after another kiss we parted. She moved out from where she had entered and I made exit at other end. We met again in crowd she wanted to dance with me but I was felt if we continue some one could suspect us, but as she forced we continued dancing. This time all the inhibitions were gone after smooch and pressing her boobs, she was more open now she rubbed on me like whore. After end of that song some one came and pulled me, I looked at who was it. She was in pant and tee, I could not recognize as we were at bit darker side. When she took me forward then only I realized who it was. It was none other than my aunt, she had changed her dress in sexy outfit. It was same dress which we brought in after noon, I thought it was for some one else but she was looking hot in that attire.
Where were you, I was searching you for some time she objected. I was here only you might have searched when I had gone to toilet, I tried to convince her. But both of you were missing she said. I felt my ass tearing apart has she seen us moving out of crowd and she must have suspected us. I should have been cautious I thought, but I could do nothing now. It was my mistake so far I had forgotten about her very presence in the venue. I am sorry aunt we were tired of continuous dancing so we were sitting at the end, as there was darkness so you might have not seen me. I tried my level best to convince her, I don’t know whether she was satisfied with my answer or not. Why were you searching aunt I dared to ask.
 Nothing much shree, most of the ceremonies are over, thought of spending some time here till dinner time. Before she could say something I said you are looking dashing in this outfit. When you pulled me I had mistaken you for some college girl I praised her. No need of flattering baby, she pulled my cheeks. You are a naughty boy, you will be pulling my legs always. She smiled at me, so she was not angry for praising why will she, no woman on earth will be angry on praising. Are you tired she asked, not much aunt is there any thing I should do I asked her. Nothing if you are not tired you can join me in dance, I am getting bored being alone, she replied. That too if those young girls have not made you tired she teased. We didn’t do any thing tiring I teased back, she looked into my eyes and slapped slightly on my face. You are shameless stupid. Come on let us dance; I have not attended any marriages where I could dance. That is why you brought dress today I asked while I hold her hand and lead in midst of the hall. Yes I wanted to dance and do masthi, this place is most suitable as hardly any one knows me, so I can shake and dance as I like. It is difficult to do when our relatives are there, they may think bad about me she added. Not at all when all are dancing there is no problem, if it is only you then you have to think again. Come on let us dance as music began pouring into loud speakers. This was slow music we began shaking, I had to be careful this time as she is my aunt and not those college girls, I could not do any thing bad with aunt. We were shaking and dancing she too was good dancer for her age, she was not like other girls but comparing to other aunties she was good. Next song was fast one this time she too had picked up steps and we were dancing to the tune, though I took precaution I cold not avoid touching her due to the crowd but I think she didn’t mind my touches. But in next steps she was coming closer to me and this time our bodies brushed to each other. But n next song she did hold my hands and danced this time she had crossed the border her boobs touched my chest many times making me hard again. Some time I felt that she was purposely brushing more on me, I too slowly began losing inhibitions and danced as if I am with my girl friend, my hand had reached to her waist and hers on my shoulder. We were dancing like duet dance of some movie. After couple of more dances she got tired and we moved away. I could see sweat pouring on her face, sweat trickled from her face to neck and disappearing into her top to say right between her valley of two globes. When she caught me staring at her cleavage she blushed and hit on my chest. Why are you staring like that she asked. I was just wondering you are superb dancer you did so well you put those young girls on shame I flattered her. She blushed again, no need of buttering; I know you are angry for snatching you from that whore, what is her name she asked. Who that girl when you pulled me, oh she is ramani good friend of the bride I answered. Before we could continue talking there was announcement that it is dinner time. In fact I wanted to go back to ramani as aunt was tired, and that would be right reason to dump aunt and go for that young and beautiful girl. As I was thinking ramani approached us, she said hello to aunt and then she asked me are you quitting or want to dance. I looked at aunt as if to seek permission, but aunt replied no dear we are going. He is taking me to hotel after dinner you see he made me tired of dancing. Sorry baby we shall meet tomorrow. Aunt didn’t wait for my answer and dragged me out, I kept looking at ramani. When we were coming out of crowd I heard some elderly females talking I think these it has become new trend boys getting married to older girls, I didn’t know about whom they were talking. See that boy he seems to be much younger than the girl in that red top, now I was aware they were speaking about us. I made little excuse to stay for some time listening their talks. Still pair looks very nice, she may be older but seems to be love marriage, I pressed aunt’s hand indicating to hear the talks. She too was aware as she had heard their talks and these girls have supers sixth sense she had already was aware of it. They were praising the way we had danced together. Aunt wanted to clarify that she is my aunt but I pulled her, don’t speak any thing to them let them think whatever they feel like, other wise they may think bad of us for the intimacy we are showing each other. She too agreed but she was blushing like a newly wed girl, I changed topic for making relieved of her embarrassment.

welcome   

Like Reply
She – she slide near me , we were sitting together, she too stretched her legs beside me. Why are you so angry shree, did I do any blunder she asked. She was looking worried.
Me – nothing. it was my blunt answer, what could I say when I am not at all aware of what she is feeling.
.she – why are you so silent since long you have not spoken a single word. You tell me what wrong I did.
Me – did I say that I asked rudely. I had to cover my fault.
She – why don’t you speak, if I did any thing wrong you can tell openly.
She caressed my head, my god this is some thing I had not expected. I was thinking that I had to soothe her, instead she was trying to soothe me. That was interesting point but I noted it late.
I looked at her still pretending not in mood to talk, I had to know what was in her mind. Come on baba cheer up, I want to know why my shonu is angry with me.
Me - I am not angry, feeling tired that is all I replied in short again.
She – I know how you tired you are. When you were dancing with that slut type girl you had all the energy, but when you were forced to dance with an old and ugly lady you got tired no.
Me – who is that old and ugly lady?
She – me who else.
Me – who said it you are ugly or old, you are too youg to be called even aunt, you are like didi type I flattered her.
She – I know what I am, I have grown up children. In addition to that your body language tells all the story.
Me – what did I do, did I call you oldie?
She – not verbally but your actions say so. When you were dancing with that girl ramani you were dancing so well sticking to her, having all her assets taken care of. Even you were missing for long time I don’t know what happened in those moments. That has spoiled mood of my shonu, she kissed my forehead, by leaning on me. But even after that, she didn’t move kept close to me.
I looked into her eyes; there was something but I could not read it properly.
Me - nothing aunt, you must have searched me when we had gone to toilet.
She – had you gone to toilet together hehehehe.
Me - hehehe you are too much aunt, I had gone in gents side and she on ladies side but we had gone together from the hall, I blushed for her joke.
She – ok I will buy it but what happened there, there is something you are hiding from me.
Me – nothing aunt but that girl is too beautiful she attracted me soon we met.
She – there is no doubt she is beautiful but sluttish, you know how she was sticking to you brushing those things on your chest. She smiled again.
Me –what , brushing what ?
She – you know what I mean, don’t act innocent you are not as innocent as you look she smiled at me.
Me – no false allegation dear aunt, I could not catch what you are saying. When you are telling so much about me, why don’t you tell it clearly?
She – blushed to tell what it is. Don’t you know what I am telling?
Me – I swear aunt I am unable to understand what you are pointing at.
She was embarrassed to tell it but on persuasion she pointed at her won breast said these and she covered her face. You are talking about this aunt I placed my hand on her right boob, before she pushed my hand I managed to cup it and give slight press on it.
She – hey stupid what are you doing she pushed my hand away.
Me – nothing dear aunt I too felt shy to call them boobs as you were shying so instead of calling them boobs I too show the way you did, hehehehe.
She – you are such a sweet stupid does any one presses his aunts assets?
Me – does any one presses her boobs on her nephew ?
She – when did I do
Me – while dancing your boobs were almost pressed on my chest.
She – so it was the reason why you got angry, but you were enjoying when other girls did same to you. Did I hurt you or you didn’t like it, she was getting open now.
Me – did I say like that, I enjoyed with you too but……………………..
She – then what is the reason for getting angry? Was it because, I snatched you from that young girl. I had observed you were with three different girl this evening, first one for short time and second one was long enough. But I could not see much with second that girl was also so intimate with you. But this third one too much, she was adhered to you like fevicol. I know why you got annoyed by myacts, you were dancing so close it looked little absurd for those who were watching you. I know you had begun liking that girl so your hands were wandering on her hot body, I was doubting if you were not separated you would be going too far and shall start it there only.
Me – were you there since long, and what do you mean by start there.
She – you sweet scoundrel you are questioning me everything, don’t act too much, I know that you know.
Me – whether I know or not does not matter, you tell me what you are accusing me of.
She – no I wont tell, you know it is same what couple do in privacy in their room.
Me – you mean, you mean what does couple do inside closed room, and you mean to say fucking!! I asked as if was astonished. How mean of you aunt, how could I fuck her that to when we were surrounded by so many people. You are putting me on shame.
She – how dirty you speak shree, she blushed but still pinched my cheek. Yes that only I thought you would do that there itself.
Me – I don’t say I would not fuck her, if I got chance I would break her hymen but what to do, it is my bad luck. I lost the chance of proceeding with her.
She – yes I am right then, I had guessed it, you are going to take her for ride and do it today night only. it was almost set that you had her under you I am so sorry to make you lose opportunity. I know you lost mood just because of that, I didn’t know that you have gone that far. I was thinking that you are having good time with her. Will you pardon me for the great loss. But you may get that opportunity again tomorrow she tried to assure me or soothe me.
Me – how do you say aunt, you have to it hit hard when iron is hot, you cant go on making it hot again and again, which is not possible. I tried to pull on the conversation; I was enjoying that line of conversation, with her. I had never talked about sex with her, but she only had brought this talk. The opportunity is lost forever. You know she is virgin where can we find such a beautiful virgin girl interested in you. It is not everyday food you can get such chance once in blue moon, I looked at her acting really bothered.
She – you are handsome man with good physique even old aunties also gets attracted to you. You remember how mamatha was playing with you. I was shocked to hear mamatha name has she disclosed everything to her. If she had chance she too would have jumped on you.
Some how I recovered and said see aunt, she is also aunt even if she was interested in me still then it cant make up with a virgin girl. Once lost is lost forever I made sad face.
She – I feel really pity about it, I was such a fool to make you lose her. Are you in love with her.
Me – no way it is just time pass she was interested in me and same with me. We didn’t have any commitments.
She – do you say that you wont be able to lay her again.
Me – not at all possible, she was I heat then and was interested to go ahead. Now after a night’s gap she will realize her mistake, she will really rethink and will be thankful to yu for saving her chastity and virginity. .
She – she too may feel that she lost opportunity and may be waiting for you till tomorrow, if that is the case she must be cursing me, hehehehe.
Me – sure she must be cursing now but will realize when her lust is gone and she starts thinking from brain rather from pussy. As long her pussy thinks while her brain is resting she will be feeling bad for losing when she was in heat. But once she is calmed down she will think in reverse way, she will be happy as she is saved by you and she may thank you tomorrow for saving her, I was pulling her leg and make her feel sorry. I was just making word game to divert her mind and play with her feelings or thinking. I was successful to divert her mind from me cupping her boobs or squeezing her ass cheeks. Now she was not at all bothered about those lost moments.
She – I am so stupid my old brain is not as sharp as you youg kids. Always you have your own way of interpretations. I am sorry for everything and making you dull. What can I do for the loss.
Me – what can you do, is it possible to bring another young and virgin girl to please me. You have spoiled the game and now repenting what is the use.
She – you are right darling what can I do, how can I bring another girl for you.
(Already you have given me two virgins and one sex bomb non virgin but still had virgin ass, no need to bother dear, I was thinking) I was enjoying her state of mind, I wanted to end the discussion then and their itself, and it was more than enough of teasing. Suddenly she broke into tears and hugged me tight, I was such a fool, I was carried away by my own emotions. After all I am another jealousy minded woman. I should not have disturbed you but I could not hold myself looking you in another girls arms, I am so sorry please pardon me. She continued crying…..
Me – oh aunt what happened, what did you say you were jealous finding me in other girls arms. Nothing wrong it is not too late, you can come in my arms. You are not that old as you think I teased her.
She – you scoundrel you are inviting me, you want to take me into your arms, how dare you speak to me like this. She pushed me on my back and fell sat over my stomach she began beating me with her fsits her teeth clenched was enjoying her beats. I pulled her to avoid her beating me. She straight way fell over me, I hold her tight so that she can’t free her hands. My grip was too tight for her to get free from me. She was squirming to get release, you idiot leave me I want to teach lesson, she was trying enough but her strength was no match for mine. I was enjoying her anger but she was getting frustrated as my hold was tight enough. Her hands were arrested between her body and my hands so she could not move much. She began struggling by moving her legs, when she could not get released she began biting my face. I was avoiding her but she had free access to my face. Her friction on me was doing worst job, I was already aroused by teasing her and now her body contact was making me crazy. This biting like a child was making the things still bad and now still worst thing happened. When she tried to bite my face I wanted to hold her face but could not let her go by freeing her, so I kept my face upright this time her lips landed on my lips and I sealed them with my teeth if she tries to get away her lips would get hurt. She had not expected it so she was bit shocked, her legs moved in frenzy thus her cunt got rubbed over my hot and erect cock. Initially She was not aware of it but when she felt my hard and long cock knocking at her thirsty chute she was startled. Suddenly she tried to push me with all her strength at the same time I too felt embarrassed so my hand lost the grip, she sat beside me looking deeply into my eyes. I thought she will shout at me, but she was calm, she was lost in her own thoughts.
I looked at her face which had turned into red like tomato; I bowed down fearing she may shout at me any time. After a pause she coughed to draw my attention. I looked at her still frightened. She opened her mouth to say something then she changed her mind and closed her mouth. I kept looking at her, I wanted to say sorry but words would not come out of my mouth. She again tried to say something but failed again. When she was not shouting at me I was getting calmed but still fear was not out of mind, you don’t know when women change their color. I was expecting her to bash me and fire me, but it was not happening, I too was not in position to say sorry, my tongue was paralyzed. At last I mustered courage and said sorry, at the same time she asked was it for me, she could not hear me say sorry as my voice was too low, but I heard what she said and it was too hard to believe what she meant. I looked at her in disbelief. She repeated her question was it because of me. I can’t understand what you are saying I acted innocent. She pointed at my cock which had deflated within no time of this incidence. Yes whom else I replied without thinking of any consequence. Do you like me was her straight question. Sure you are one of the most beautiful lady I answered, I was still in fear but I wanted to know her reaction. I could turn my words any time but I continued enjoying her changed attitude. I had never thought you would think about me in this way she said sarcastically. Don’t worry aunt I was just kidding, I don’t have any bad feeling for you and I am sorry for what happened.

welcome   

Like Reply
She – why are you trying to mislead me, you say you don’t have such feelings while this is telling some other story.
Me – I said sorry for that.
She – sorry for what, for making it hard and trying to poke at me in most delicate part or for saying you like me.
Me – for both, I say sorry again.
She – no need to be sorry but what is that double standard. Why are you trying to cheat me or yourself?
I could not understand where she was leading and what I should do, I was getting confused with every passing moments. Now my cock had become limp I sat straight stretching my legs, slowly she slide at my side leaning over me, I changed topic so to avoid embarrassing. She went to wash room and returned after some time. I was resting my back on head board and had widened my legs to relax, though it was double bed still felt congested as my legs were apart. She without disturbing my legs sat between my legs and leaned back on my chest. We continued chitchatting, I was avoiding sex talks. I felt her body warmth on my chest and I could feel her soft buns on my groin. That was making me aroused again though avoided sexy thoughts but her soft body sitting so intimate was making me crazy for her. We were watching t v while we were chatting, her head was completely rested back on my shoulder my hands were circled on her tummy. When she bend forward to collect remote her body moved in such a way my hands slipped to her boobs. I was shocked to feel almost nude boobs in my palms. She was not wearing bra that time her soft boobs sagged a bit were in my palms. She didn’t mind I think or she didn’t notice it. When she rested her back on my chest I didn’t let her boobs go away. I was just cupping those big boobs didn’t try to press them but I was enjoying their feel on my hands. After some time she turned her head looking straight into my eyes. What is this shree why your hands reach to my these things gesturing at boobs, she hesitated to say boobs. Where aunt I asked purposely, she poked her elbow on me said don’t act too much. Oh aunt you are speaking about me holding your boobs, it is your fault I was holding your tummy but when bend forward they slipped and your boobs came in my hands.
That I know but when I came back you could have changed position she replied. Even now I kept them cupped in my hands. I was aroused and when she was sitting back she had slide little back now her ass cheeks completely touched my groin and my erect cock was trying to go between her ass cheeks.
This is the first time I am holding them I replied. She slightly pushed my hands now my hands rested on base of her boobs, she didn’t push further. No it is not first time few minutes back you had cupped them am I right she asked. Yes I remember that, then I was just showing you that what you were talking about and could not mention its name so I did show what you were speaking about hehehe.
Not only today even yesterday you didn’t miss even a single chance to feel them. Especially when we n slide most of the time you cupped them, in tube you kept holding them all the time. Oh you are talking about that, yes I was holding you as you were so scared just to give support I had kept you pasted to me I said laughed again. You could hold elsewhere also but why only there. See aunt then also we were into same position as we are now, and you were bit down while descending my hands automatically reached there, do you have any problem for holding them. One thing they are soft and so nice, they are like magnet and automatically my hands are attracted there. It is not my mistake, It is yours you have such a magnificent boobs. Ok I won’t touch them are you fine with it; I left them after giving another tight squeeze. She cried with pain oh my god you are too naughty, you say you won’t touch them but squeeze them so hard.
Though I pulled my hands away from her boobs she didn’t move even an inch, instead she placed her head on my shoulder and looked invitingly at me. She hold my head and pulled to her soon she began smooching which was not expected from her, so far she was protesting me for holding her boobs but now she had changed behavior shocked me. She hold my head tight and continued smooching, her tongue probed into my mouth licking every crevice of my mouth, after a minute or so she suddenly pushed me away. Again shocking she had come forward to smooch on her own but now she pushes me, what was in her mind was not known to me, may be she wanted to check my reactions, when I too had responded she might have confirmed my intentions to seduce her so she might have got angry. I was expecting her to abuse me but instead she turned and sat on my legs which were stretched she took me face and gave wet kissed all over my face. Come on shree kiss me saying so she locked my lips with her. My god she was in such a heat she was kissing me feverishly. We continued kiss for few minutes. When we broke kiss she said come on shree I will make the loss fulfilled, I am not virgin but still seem to be good enough to proceed. I will assure you that you won’t regret for making you lose young girl. In single pull she removed her gown and threw it on ground. She pulled me and made me stand in single jerk she had removed my shorts, I was not wearing any thing inside, with all the erotic talks and hot kiss I was hard enough so when she had pulled shorts my cock head hit her nose making it wet with my pre-cum. You are always naughty so is your this thing she said holding my cock. She took my cock into her soft fingers, she peeled back the skin and licked all the pre cum deposited on the cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmm it is yummy she exclaimed. Come on shree dive straight into my hole no need of any fore play I am hot enough and so you are. She pulled me holding my cock. I too moved with her I was on top of her. All the intimate touches and erotic talks had made us hot enough, her body fragrance had set fire into me, but still I had never thought that the nut would crack so easily. Come on shree fuck me insert that monster into my waiting cunt. I did no mistake by delaying, you cant predict when women change their mood. I sat between her thighs without uttering a single word. My hard on was aching since evening, I had danced with there hot dames and out of them two had made me so hot, I wanted some hole to relive my tension. I had thought of hand pump but when a beautiful young milf is inviting me to fuck , I could not deny the offer. She took hold of my cock and spread her thighs to guide my monster into her dripping wet pussy / cunt. My cock touched her wet pussy and in next moment I was going in her. First cock head made entry into a used hole having two grown up children. I pushed again to send half the cock into her slippery hole, it felt much tighter than expected. May be not used since long I think, but it was tight enough for having two children. I pushed again hard this time, she cried go slow shree, it has not seen cock since years. Don’t tear it she tried to smile. Yes I was right it is so tight because of un use but still good to fuck. You are so tight I exclaimed, yes baby it is not in use, I have not even fingered since long. Come on baby make a slow entry I like the way you are pushing now.

I went on sending my cock all the way inch by inch. When I was completely inside she asked me to stay like that. I lay over her our bodies were completely into contact. How come you are so tight aunt darling even after two deliveries I asked her. I had caesarian section both the times so it didn’t get chance to open wide further my hubby is suffering fro m diabetes having problem peripheral neuropathy so he does not get erection hence we have stopped having intercourse since years.
How do you manage then, don’t you have desires I asked. Why not I am young enough to have desires but I have practiced to control myself. Till yesterday I had such a control over me but your togetherness and your naughty acts began melting me and I began losing self control. To be true I was expecting you to make move yesterday itself, but you were so cool. Then I myself got confused that all those touches and boob grabs were unintentional and accidental. She does not know that I had fucked her friend twice in her room making her slave of me. As I was satisfied completely with those luscious melons and hard fuck I was completely satisfied and I didn’t have any intention for this aunt so I never attempted to advance.
Then why did you decide to take me I asked.
No more talking now I want a good fuck after years I ham having cock in me I don’t want these moments to be wasted in talking. You know I am so horny now start the mission don’t stop till I m completely exhausted, I know you have that stamina to satisfy aunts. She pulled my face and began giving wet kisses. Looking at her condition and how aroused she was I dropped further discussion and began moving my cock into her slippery hole. Though she was not fucked in past years still her pussy was tight enough to fuck and her boobs too were nice, I was wondering how a lady can have such great boobs at this age and even after having two kids, not very soft like other aunts I have fucked. Placed my knees beside her butt and taking both boobs in hand began fucking her in slow speed, I wanted my cock be well accommodated in her pussy. After some time she asked me to increase speed, I obliged and I was fucking her faster. I was pressing her both boobs at a time. She too was responding by raising her butt and caressing my face with one hand and back with other hand. I pulled and twisted one nipple while I mauled her other boob. She was moaning loudly asking me not to stop she was on verge of cuming. I began pounding her with high speed and making every stroke harder. She reached her orgasm faster than expected; it is so natural by getting young cock that too after such a long break she was aroused to the limit. When she was having orgasm she locked her thighs on my butt and hugged me tight, I felt she would break my rib cage. Still I continued fucking her to give another climax n short period.
She asked me to wait till she catches her breath. I lay over her kissing and caressing her body still my cock locked well inside her cunt. When she caught breath I supported my self on my elbows and began moving slowly. Now our bodies almost glued to each other my chest rubbing her soft boobs I increase rubbing, she was getting aroused by the frictions of my chest on her boobs again her nipples stood like mini bullets. Then only I observed her nipples they were not as large as the other aunts, they seemed much smaller for mothers. Well rubbing my chest on her nipples was making her crazy, I kept fucking her. She pulled my head forward now our lips met I began smooching her, she was responding by hard kiss, she wanted to poke her tongue into my mouth she could not keep it in my mouth due to constant movements. I asked her to keep her tongue stretched so that with every thrust I took her tongue into my mouth, now it looked as if she was fucking my mouth with her tongue. With every stroke I poured my saliva on her tongue which descended into her mouth over her tongue she was drinking it happily. After another ten minutes of fucking she was on verge of another climax, she asked me to fuck still harder this time, I changed my position supporting myself only on elbows and my knees rose, only our groins met with each stroke and those strokes were so hard she must be getting tip of my cock on her uterus. With few more powerful thrusts her orgasm began building I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and relaxing over my cock.
==========       

welcome   

Like Reply
Waitin 4 nxt updates Bro
[+] 1 user Likes Rahul685's post
Like Reply

Within next minute she had a big orgasm she went still with loud moan, she wanted to hug me but she had no strength to hold me tight, she let her hands lay beside her, her eyes closed, her body was covered with fine layer of sweat making her body shine. Her boobs were raising and falling with hard breathing. Her nipples still stood erect attracting to be cared. I lay over her again taking her nipple into my mouth began sucking her boob. She opened her eyes looked at me and smiled next moment she closed her eyes again. Her pussy muscles were trying to grip over my still hard cock. I could feel her juice seeping out between the space of cock and her pussy wetting my balls.
When she had recovered I suggested her doggy style, she said no I feel better this way. Just try it if you didn’t like then we will come back to missionary she accepted, I made her stand on ground holding the cot, she bend forward and I stood behind her. I made her bend to desired level and pushed my long cock, as she is bit fat and her ass is big enough I liked her ass, I felt like taking her ass, then I began rubbing my cock all over the slit I could feel her pussy getting moist again due to rubbing. I applied little saliva on my cock as it had dried in the process. Then I rubbed it on her ass hole with that she moaned a lot. I thought she will allow me to take her ass. So I positioned my cock on her ass hole and rubbed it harder she moaned again and let her body lose, taking the chance I pushed knob into her tight ass, it could slip a bit into her tight anus. She cried with pain and tried to move forward but I was holding tight enough that my cock head was still in her ass hole, you stupid what are you doing, you are entering into wrong place she retorted, I knew what I was doing but she didn’t have idea of me thinking of fucking her ass. She has such a beautiful ass I wanted to have her ass at any cost. No dear I am at right track I replied, no you are in completely wrong hole, my god leave me it hurts a lot she cried when I gave another push to lodge my cock head completely inside her forbidden hole. She cried again and why are you behaving like a child have not you ever did with any woman, I am saying that you are in back hole instead of front one. Don’t mind aunt that is also place for pleasure I tried to console her. Don’t behave like animal come to front one she retorted. Oh my innocent aunt animals never fuck ass only humans fuck ass hehehehe I replied. By now my grip was lose so she could easily escape from my clutches. She sat down crying my god you hurt me there, why did you do there, when god has created right place for enjoyment what was necessary to go for wrong one she mad e face, I could sense that she was hurt in ass. It was my mistake I had no prepared her for ass fuck and as she must be virgin there so she didn’t like the very idea. I am sorry of I hurt you aunt but take my words if you get fucked once in the as you will love it and will ask again to fuck your ass.
You scoundrel don’t mention my ass, it is still aching there. If you want to come in front come otherwise we shall stop now. She was angry I could sense it so I apologized again. I am sorry if I have hurt you, I didn’t know that your ass is virgin otherwise I would have prepared you mentally and physically for the great ass fuck. What dirty you are speaking, I didn’t know that you are such a dirty man. I was under impression that you are nice man she was still in anger. I had never knew that a people do it back also. You are lying I have never heard people doing there. What I knew is only homo sexual do there and not women. I am woman I have best place for you to enjoy and give enough pleasure, you unnecessarily spoiled my mood and made me hurt there.
I said I am sorry if you don’t like it then leave it, let us continue in your pussy. That is also tight enough for fucking come on let me fuck you so that you will forget the pain and I shall assure you that I will give maximum pleasure. I pulled her hand some how made her agree to continue fucking. I was happy for one thing to learn her ass as virgin like her daughters. I can take it any time if I handle her properly. She was not ready for doggy fuck as she was still not sure of my intention. She made me promise that I wont attempt again for her ass. I did promise her then only she raised her ass giving me excess to her pussy from back. I knew her pussy had become dry after this incidence. I applied saliva on her pusssy and my cock made it well lubed and inserted my cock into her pussy. This time it felt still tighter ass he was dry inside and not that aroused. I took enough time t send my cock all the way. Holding her hanging boobs and resumed fucking. Within a minute she too got excited and began giving back strokes.
I lowered my self a bit so that I could give proper strokes now my cock head was brushing her g spot for that she began moaning louder, that trick always had yielded right dividend for me. If you need to make them your slave give maximum pleasure to them, if possible fuck for longer. Even if yo cant hold for longer than usual make it good for them. Manipulating their sensitive organs and places make best use of them to arouse them to the peak and make them reach as many orgasms as you can. If you use their erogenous areas they will reach their peak much faster than their usual timings, when they are at peak never leave them mid way, try to control yourself think some thing else that that fucking and divert your mind so that you can postpone your own orgasm. I made her more aroused by giving long massage on her g spot with my cock head while my fingers played with her clit. That did yield nice results she soon began having one orgasm after another in short intervals. She was moaning louder and began using dirty words like fuck me faster you aunt fucker, give harder strokes I had never expected her to use such language. I kept fucking her as long as I could. When my own orgasm began building inside my balls, I made her lay on her back and raised her legs took them over my shoulder and pressed her knees beside her boobs. Started my engine with full throttle she continued moaning her eyes open wide, her eye balls bulged. I feared they could come out of their sockets. She raised her torso as if she was getting up and layback, she was repeating it at intervals. Her nose flared with each breath and she was making obsene sounds. She had one orgasm followed by another and on third I matched it with my own. I had very little time to ask where to unload my cum. She replied to do it inside I have had operation. Then her body become rigid and she arched her back. I too began unloading I was sending my cum in spurts one spurt hit her womb after another landed there, she could feel the spray of my cum inside her. Her pussy walls were contracting on my cock gripping it and releasing it happened several time each time milking my cock. She lay straight on her back, like a dead log. She had kept her eys closed for long time I was enjoying the beauty beneath me. When she opened her eyes she blushed like a newly wed girl., she covered her face with her hands. Why are you looking like that beta, I feel shy. Then I pulled my cock out of her cunt and lay beside her. She turned towards me and hugged me hiding her face in my wide chest.
I raised her face by lifting her chin, how was that aunt I asked. She blushed again and hid her face onmy chest. I asked her again, what are you asking me you stupid. You stole my chastity and now you are asking, you are such a naughty boy she replied and hid her face again. After some time I raised her face, our eyes met, there was complete satisfaction in her eyes. That was marvelous baby, I never had such pleasure in my life. I was hoping for one momentary release but you gave me the best fuck of my life, I should be thankful to you for rest of my life for these wonderful moments of my life. I am so happy that I cant explain in words. I never got such a fuck even during our newly wed days. I don’t say he was bad performer but he never did like this at any given time of our sexual days. You seem to be really experienced in this field, how many of girls and aunts you have taken so far she asked. I wont tell it but tell me are you satisfied, I don’t want you to regret also.
No regret baby I am happy I was starving for sex since long, I always dreamt of one good fuck but you took me to heaven. I love you baby she kissed my forehand. Thanks aunt that is what I wanted to hear from you. As I had experienced other kind of situation yesterday with mamatha aunt. Who had regretted to lose her to me. Here I was satisfied that aunt has no regrets.
Tell me one thing how did you decide to go with me all the way. She thought for some time and began explaining. One thing you know that I am sexually starving, but I had always controlled my desires. If I slept with my hubby his feel may bring desire or I may get aroused. Just to avoid it I was sleeping away from him and all the times I kept my self busy with other things and social works. I had almost forgotten that sexual desires are still alive in me. But things began taking abrupt changes sinc e the moment we left belgaum. Your praises and talks made me fresh again. So far no one had talked to me like this and no one can dare also. But you being my devars little brother I had nothing bad thoughts about you. I knew you are always naughty , so I didn’t take your words seriously. But some how I was getting carried away. When you said I look like didi not aunt. You are right I am not that old also. My marriage was child marriage me and didi got married when we knew nothing what the marriage was. It was like little children’s marriage games. When I got matured that too early age I was sent to hubby place. When I had first child I didn’t know what is nursing children as I myself was child then. When I gave first delivery you won’t believe I was only fifteen years, way back then we didn’t have any common sense and sexual knowledge was big zero. Very next year I gave birth to sush, that time I was sixteen. Both deliveries were cesarean sections and I had problem of lactation so I never feed both kids. While my second delivery I had family planning operation also. Those days it was common practice of child marriage so I had friends who had married and born kids at my age. Since then I had never dreamt of having relation with any other. Your touches at Water Park were igniting sparks into me. I was watching others enjoying that also resulted some changes into me. Later that bitch mamatha set fire into me by describing few vulgar things and later she said you are a hunk and you are the real man with whom I can enjoy my life. For which I did scold her but those words were embedded into my mind. She was the main cause to set fire into me and I too was enjoying your company thoroughly. That was the reason I got wild when I saw those bitchy girls playing with you shamelessly in crowd. That made me jealous without my thinking I had returned wearing such sexy dress and snatched you from that girl. This night the way the oldies praised us thinking that we are couple, then only I realized that we look like couple despite of age difference and people feel that we are married to each other.

welcome   

Like Reply
Do you know I am still 31 years old, now tell me did I do wrong. I too have desires but I had buried them. What I have decided after this blissful fuck we are going to enjoy as long as we are here and I shall go back into my shell once we return. Promise me that you won’t force me for any thing like this after we return. She took my hand in hers. Without thinking for even a second I promised her that I wont ask for sex. If you are interested you can call me any time and I won’t deny. Never think that you are old and I did all these things with you on you forcing me. If you need me you can call me any time. Even otherwise also I will be with you and you can take it as gentleman’s promise.
Thanks a lot dear for understanding me, I don’t want to continue our sex games on returning but as long as we are here e will expore each other and make it our real honey moon as I never had honeymoon with my hubby as it was not that common those days and I didn’t knew what it was, before I could understand sex I had born tow babies.
Don’t worry aunt I will make this trip most memorable for you and I shall assure you that yu will enjoy to the limit. We hugged each oter again. After some time we went to wash and rturned to bed. She wanted it again and me too. This time we commenced from a good and long smooch. Last time we had hastily began fucking without any fore plays, this time I wanted to show her what is love making, instead of direct banging. Once we brok kiss I began licking her body from head to toe, on my return journey I took care of her pussy which was recently fucked by me. When I put my mouth on it she tried to push my head saying it is not the way to do, you cant put your mouth on it. Dear aunt real pleasure lay there, you just let me do and you will enjoy it I pursued her. She was saying it is dirty place you can not lick it. It is good only in b f which I had seen long way back she was avoiding it is just for show in films and not for real. What you had seen in film is also real and let me show how pleasurable it is. I knew she and her hubby are straight and never tried such oral. When my mouth touched her pussy she shivered but still she kept pushing my head away. I hold her booth hand away from her body and dived on her muff.
My expert tongue went for her clit and she began shaking her body with pleasure. After some more sucking and licking her protests subside and she was really enjoying the licking game, her hands automatically reached for my head and instead of pushing away she began pressing it harder on her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her hole while my nose rubbed on her clit. This was first oral experience for her body began shaking and soon she began leaking heavily. She was moaning loudly pressing my head on her muff, she was really enjoying the first oral sex with me. I kept lapping at her pssy rubbing her cit with my nose till she climaxed wit huge burst of juice hitting my face washing my face with sprays one after the other, I kept sucking her pussy and fingering till she stopped me. When she was through her climax she pulled me to her. I had never expected it to happen in real life thanks for introducing me to the oral sex she said with smile of satisfaction on her face. She kissed my face but she turned her head when she felt taste of her own um on my face. Hopefully she didn’t like the taste or smell of her cum. I had to make her more open so I rubbed my face on hers and made her taste her own cum by probing my tongue into her mouth, she reluctantly opened her mouth and I forced her to taste it. Again she pushed my head away laughed you brute you are making me drink my cum. I too tasted it and drink all your juice why should you get offended by your own, tell me how is it. Initially I felt bad for tasting cum, I think it is not that bad also. Now it is your turn to make me happy baby I told her to suck my cock. I have never done it, but on one instance my hubby made me suck his cock, I too tried but I felt bad smell and I did vomit so he never forced me again. He is fool to shove his dirty cock into your mouth see I have washed it and it is so clean and inviting just try it if you feel bad just stop I wont force you. On little more cajoling she got ready to try. I wiped my pre cum with her gown and gave her to try. She made me lay over my back and sit beside me, she hesitantly kissed tip of the cock and pulled back. Then instantly she came back to it and licked head of the cock with her tip of the tongue. She waited to se the taste hope she was not dejected as my cock was washed thoroughly after first fuck. Then she took entire knob in her lovely mouth, she sucked it for few seconds, I pulled back my cock to check whether she really liked it or sucking on my force. She raised her eyes as if asking what happened. If you like it go ahead other wise you can stop right now. Did I say I didn’t like, it is not bad after all, I will suck for some more time but you should promise that you wont unload into my mouth. Done I replied, be assure you wont be able to make me unload with your mouth so easily, it wont be that fast and it is second round it will take much more time than first round, don’t hesitate or worry, you can suck and play with it as long as you like without threat of eating my cum. And I am sure you will never be able to make me climax with out mouth, I laughed at her. Is it challenge or what she asked as she brought her mouth forward to take my cock. It is both I replied as I showed my cock into her lips. She was glad to take my cock in her mouth she was not comfortable in sucking as it was her first time thoughshe might have seen blue films long back and she didn’t have any practical experience so I had to give hints how to suck it and she went on following my instructions. She is good learner she took all the cues and was trying her level best to give me maximum pleasure and she was enjoying the new game of oral pleasures. She too was enjoying that I could make by her facial expressions. I explained her techniques of how to tak more meat into her mouth, she reciprocated and she was taking more than half the cock she kept bobbing my cock in and out till her jaws ached. By now she was full hot and ready for another round of fuck. I asked her to mount me she happily agreed and I found lack of her skill here too as always they made love in missionary position. I taught her how to ride, she began raising her hips and coming down taking my cock al the way inside. Thus we made love for almost an hour I fucked her in various positions this time. At last I fucked her in missionary position to fill her pussy with my hot lava. She was on seventh cloud when I finished, by then she had reached climax innumerous number of times.
That was another fantastic round baby she exclaimed when we were in each others arms hugging tight. Where did you learn the art of love making? I am so satisfied today it is for the first time I was fucked for so long. You made me completely satisfied and tired too. You have so many tricks, initially I thought you are unmarried and I had to teach you some tricks as it would be your first experience, but now I know how wrong I was. Now I have to learn much more from you.
I shall teach you some more, shall we go for another round I asked as I pressed her boobs. No baby I am so tired after such a log game let us take rest by sleeping. We have enough time from tomorrow. I will see that you are completely satisfied and sorry for keeping you not completely satisfied today. Ok aunt as you wish, but tomorrow I am going to give another way of pleasure by fucking your ass. What you want to fuck me there too she exclaimed. Yes baby don’t worry I wont hurt you but shall show how pleasurable fucking the ass is. I will take that virginity from you I replied. Let us see later she hugged me tight, we slept for the rest of night peacefully complete nude in each others arms.
I didn’t force her for another round as it was too late in the night and I too was tired of long dance and now marathon sex, I was so happy that I could give pleasure of her life and she had no regrets.
Next day we were awake late so it was getting late for mahurtha that is marriage time so we had to hurry. Some how made her agree to take bath together, I wanted to take her in shower but as it was late I was to be satisfied with those fore plays and some naughty things I could manage.
We reached marriage venue she went into ladies group leaving me alone again. Soon I found those college young group. Some one suggested it is time for break fast I too was hungry so we decided to go for breakfast. Then I saw sakshi and karan coming hand in hand like couples. When both of them saw me sakshi ran to me and gave a tight hug, it was so tight that her boobs were crushed on my chest, it was reasonably long one too. She didn’t hesitate to hold me tight in presence of her friends especially her boy friend karan. She left me after giving a light peck on my cheeks and wished me good morning. I looked at karan he too came and gave a warm hug. I was relieved when I felt that he had no problem me hugging his girl friend especially she giving kiss on my cheek. His hug was also so friendly and I felt like I am with my very old friend. His friends wre watching us keenly especially sakshi behavior with me, I could see them whispering among themselves. Neither me nor that couple bothered about their gossips we headed for breakfast. Me and all other frieds of karan had breakfast together. We came out chitchatting. But ramani was no where to be seen, I missed her company too.
After wards I felt like smoking I told same to karan who was sitting beside me, he said let us move to some other place and have a fag. Sakshi heard what we were speaking she volunteered to come with us, she suggested we go to terrace there you can smoke and I too am having itch she laughed, karan had no problem for she smoking as both of them used to smoke together. There was a secluded place and there ws enough shade also. Karan light two cigarettes and handed me one, sakshi was earching for some place to sit comfortably, she called us where there was one chair and one empty drum of paint, sha placed some news paper on it and called us to sit. I volunteered to sit on that old drum but karan asked me to sit on the only chair available he sit on drum. So sakshi had to stand I asked her to sit on chair she refused and stood near us. 

welcome   

Like Reply
After couple of drags she took my cigarette. She dragged one puff and handed me, while giving she sat on my lap, that was astonishing, iwas shocked she sitting on my lap that too in presence of her lover. I pushed her what is this, you are sitting like a kid. She said cool down, there are only tow seats available and karan cant let me sit on his lap as it wont be comfortable as he is sitting on drum. When me and karan have no problem what is the issue she asked. I looked at karan he was cool about it. I had to let her otherwise it would look too mean of me. We shared same cigarette as karan was puffing on his own. All of a sudden karan said thanks buddy for presenting my love back to me. All the time I was so tensed about her, you know we love each other since child hood. But all of sudden there was misunderstanding between us, in fact it was with her. All the time I loved her more than my own life and I could never sustain any problem she faced but due tot hat bitch of a girl who could poison sakshi mind I was on verge of losing my long love, but it was you who did get her back to me. In fact many had tried to convince her but she had turned her deaf ear to every one, I am so thankful to you, what miracle you di to her I don’t know but within shortest time you convinced her and presented her to me, I will never forget you and your favor to me.
Not only presented but presented intact sakshi said she was laughing loud. I was shocked though these were the same terms I had used previous night but she repeating it before him was something unbearable. She sitting on my lap now and hugging me tight and kissing my cheeks were all confusing me. Are they trying to trap me by initiating me to misbehave with her so that they can do something. Any way it is their place and I am outsider, I was thinking a lot when she laughed at me, I came back to present, both were laughing looking at my state. Don’t worry bro she has told me everything that happened previous night I don’t have any regrets or bad feelings about you. Only one thing is bothering me, so long I had tried to seduce her many times when I was horny but all the times she refused saying we would be doing after marriage and rest of the life we can keep doing it daily, so what is the hurry to lose interest on doing sex, I too approved it. But I don’t know how she lost that her own thought being defeated by her own that too a total stranger. He smiled again.
He is not competent to do it I think she said mischievously smiling at me. I looked at her amused by her bold statement. Whether is capable or not but lost the chance to have virgin girl, what would you do if he had fucked me she asked karan. Nothing you are love and my life I would do nothing and accept you without any thing to blame you as I was to be blamed for all those silly things and making you worried about me and losing self confidence and mine also. Mmmmmm it it is so true then he is real loser, he lost he chance to blast a cherry that too of a beautiful girl like me, I assure I too would have enjoyed those great moments with him. Poor guy she laughed again.
Is the offer open till now I asked hugging her tight holding her stomach. She cried you fool it is over now nwards you cant dream of it, as you only spoiled the chance she said, playingly she bite my cheek, it was bit harder leaving her bite mark on my cheek. I pinched her cheeks in response , it is not too late even now you can consider the offer be reopened I pulled her both cheeks. I don’t have any problem if she agrees both of you can do any thing karan commented. She took a small stone and threw at him we all were laughing. Though we were speaking about sex fucking still I didn’t have that arousal though such a beaty sitting on my lap and gyrating her ass on my groin.
One thing I should appreciate shree is he has real control over his body and desires, she told karan. If it was any other he would not have spared me and would have made me not worth showing my face to you in rest of the life. Both of us were so aroused, I should appreciate him for making me aroused to that extent that too in such a short time. I would not have uttered a single word to him he had deflowered me then. But when he came to know about our love suddenly he stopped it, he was about to enter me and I was completely ready to take his massive cock. Abruptly he stopped all the advances and began wearing his clothes and covered me properly. I was shocked and not ready to leave him as I was aroused to that extent, for that only I asked him are you sure you want me to wear clothes, he with all the dignity made me wear my clothes and never dared to touch my private parts. He just escorted me to you and handed me over to you as if I am fragile and woul break into pieces if he touched me.
That is so great of you shree bro karan commented came and stood beside me. But one thing shree bhai even if had taken advantage of her I would not have minded as it was all my mistake that I could not reveal what had happened with ramini and I had lost hope also. Another thing I have noticed she announced, I was curious to know what it was. See karan I have been sitting on his lap for such long time, many times I have moved my ass on his crotch and all the time we are speaking about sex, still he is not aroused even to little extent, she touched my cock pushing her hand beneath her butt and touched my sleeping cock. I dont think even own brothers would have erection with such soft ass lying on the young cock, she admired. Don’t press it too hard, it will begin responding soon, and my snake wont keep quite till it emits venom I laughed at her.
Now another girl appeared from no where, she looked at me and then sakshi inquisitively, so he must be the one great person shree, she extended her hand to me to shake. Without thinking I too extended my hand to her, she hold it firmly and shook, nice to meet shree. I was flabbergasted by the way she is addressing me, I didn’t know who she is. Looking me cnfused sakshi introduced her, she is my elder sis avanthi we call her avi and as you assumed he is shree, now my best friend but he is bit naughty also, sakshi smiled at me.
Now I am also curious to know how could you control yourself. Usually boys ht hard or excited by mere brushing of female body or looking at little cleavage. You had her all for yourself where no one would come and disturb you, she was almost nude or had exposed all her private parts, is she true that you are not competenet to blast cherry she too teased me. I was shocked again hearing everything from her like running commentary. I looked at sakshi in shock. Don’t worry shree we are very open to each other and we have complete understanding between us. In fact she had crush on karan in her child hood days but hen she came to know rthat we are in love all the time she encouraged me and sacrificed her boy to me. I have explained every thing to her. So she is here to see you in pretext of attending marriage. I blushed as her eyes scanned me, what I can say is he is not a loser it is you in fact losing such a hunk hehehehe she laughed.
The situation was like this she had not surrendered herself to me with love, it was sort of taking revenge on her bf for having cheating her long love. I do admit that she was aroused, but it was not by herself I am such a kamina I can arouse any kind of lady in no time. When I knew the fact I decided to leave her, I didn’t want to spoil her image and dignity. What karan is saying now is different if he had come to know about it later his mind set would be total different then. Most important thing is she would not have guts to face him and the long love story would have been dead and buried by now. I don’t want to take all the credit to myself. To be frank I don’t have scarcity of girls and maybe virgins also. I announce that I am not virgin and don’t think that I have not seen world in wide. So I had to leave her and make them united for rest of life. At any cost see that their love is not hurt don’t forget to invite me for your marriage I teased her. How is it possible we cant forget you for rest of our life, you have made us together, both said in unison. I have not made you together you are made for each other I complimented them.
By nw karan was sitting on drum though he offered his seat to avi she denied to sit but stood close to us. How about offering me a seat she asked me naughtily. Sakshi tried to get up taking the hint. But avi made her sit back and adjusted herself on my thight, I think you can bear my weight she teased. surely I can bear your weight but I don’t know about weight of your these things I gestured at her heavy ass and big boobs, I took chance to caress her ass on pretext of showing. You stupid you started flirting with me after feeling my younger sister’s nude body hehehehe.
That door is closed permanently but this is open I think I teased her. You are such a flirt, now I don’t have any doubt how my sissy fell for you. She replied and poked her elbow at me. We all laughed for that little joke. Within few minutes of chitchatting sakshi received call from her friends stating it is time for marriage. We all left with light heart. We moved all together, at one side sakshi was holding me and other side avi had placed her hand over my waist. We were walking like very old friends.
We joined the group some of their friends asked where were you, we were on terrace chitchatting while these guys wanted to smoke. Now I was scanning the crowd for ramani soon I found her, I think she too was searching for me. When our eyes met her eyes brightened she gestured where were you, I too replied in same manner. Soon she gestured to come away, slowly I moved back and was out of the crowd she joined me there with a warm hug pressing her melons on my chest. I have been searching for since long, where were you she asked. I didn’t find you so I had to spend some time with karan and sakshi.

welcome   

Like Reply
Hearing their name her expression changed she must be abusing him in her mind. Come on we shall have some tea, it is time for mahurtha we can go later I replied. She was not that happy for my response but she said ok as you please. Shall we stand here or witness the ceremony by moving ahead I asked. She was in no mood to witness but reluctantly ok we shall move ahead. We moved further in crowd making space for us. As we moved our bodies sticked to each other. We reached almost to front, I stopped her before we had reached to front line. Let us stay here otherwise people will disturb us for my height. She said ok and she stood so close to me, I placed my hand over her shoulder , she took my pal and kissed and looked at me. I made gesture to kiss my lips, she blushed and pushed her elbow into my stomach, with you stupid gesture, both of us smiled, continued looking ahead. I kept caressing her body and took chance to feel her left tit as my hand was over shoulder and I let it hang over her tit. She was bit tensed as we were in midst of people. When she scaneed other people and confirmed that no one is looking at us. Some how the marriage ceremony was over after they exchanged garland and akshatha were showered on them people began moving out, with them we too came out. Come on dear we can have tea now I offered. She was glad we moved out she suggested to go to near by café, we sat at corner table and did chit chat while enjoying tea. Later she asked about my next plan, are you leaving today or going to stayback. I don’t know exactly as I have come with my aunt it will depend upon her, most probably we are going to stay for a day or two. She felt relieved but still looked bit disappointed hearing I was with aunt. We walked back to marriage hall holding hand in hand.
When we were bac to venue I found karan and his gf standing away. When they saw us he waved at me. When sakshi and avi saw me with ramani their face changed, they didn’t seem to be happy to find me with her. I had no choice but I needed some company and it was fun with this sexy girl. I left her hand and moved to them. Looking at them ramani excused herself and sad she would be meeting other friends and whispered we shall eat together, I smiled at without committing.
Where had you gone sakshi asked. Just roaming around I replied. Roaming or romancing avi teased, there was clear indication of hurt in her voice. Hehehehe how can romance on road, she wanted to have tea so she called for company that is all I replied. How about another cup of tea and a fag karan asked, why not I replied. Sakshi said instead of tea we can have some cold it is hot there. We agreed she asked us to move to terrace she shall bring some cold drinks there only, avi and sakshi went to bring cold and we began climbing the stairs. We occupied same seats as before, I was seated on the chair and he on drum. Soon girls arrived with cold drinks in each hands, avi offered me one and began sipping the other. Sakshi was standing with her bf, most unexpectedly avi asked, will yu mind if I sit on your lap. My legs are aching due to standing for long, and sorry if you feelbad. Without waiting for my answer she took seat on my lap. No need to be sorry baby it is please to get you seated on me,. Do you think I am fool to lose this opportunity offering my self to such a lovely girl I teased. Stupid you are such a naughty man are you always flirting with every possible girls. No, I wont with others but such beautiful girls are very rare to catch I teased her further. If you speak like this I wont sit with you, she began getting up, within time I pulled her back holding her tummy but as she slipped back my hand was on her soft tits. She looked back instantly, I was not aware so my look was pure innocent though I had realized my mistake when she had turned her face to my side. Immediately I retraced my hand and whispered sorry, other couple were in their own world. So we began tlking she was asking about me and my education usual stuff, she told her education about her, in between she was not comfortable in her sitting posteur so she few times adjusted herself, then I widened my legs o make her comfy, this time she adjusted her bum right on my crotch and her ass was touching my cock. My god what an sensation her soft butt felt nice on my cock, I don’t know wheter she felt it or not. I was getting tensed if my awaking cock is felt on her butt what would she think of me. She was sitting with all the trust in me and she had heard about our episode with her sissy. So she had real trust on me and she thought that I am good guy, but she knew I am naughty too.
Just to reduce I tension I had urge of smoking, I picked my cig pack asked her would she mind me smoking, she said no I really like the aroma though I don’t smoke. I looked at her sis who was sitting on karan thighs facing towards her, they were whispering to each other which we could not here, probably they were in romancing mood. Vi took cig pack and lighter from me, let me light it for you she volunteered, I acpeted as the way she was sitting it ws bit difficult for me to light. She lit it and dragged one puff followed by coughing, her nostrils becme red due to cough. Why did you drag I asked while I took cig from her hand, she had continued coughing, other couple looked at her and laughed, if you don’t know smoking why did you try sakshi commented. Just to relieve spasm I rubbed avi back with my palm now her coughing had stopped. But my hand was still on her back, but I had stopped caressing. She looked back at me, then I took back y hand. Why did you stop keep doing , it feels great to have a manly hand rubbing my back, it was total unexpected and the words made me shocked. I am sorry if I offend you dear, as yu wre caoughing I had rubbed to sooth you. Don’t mind shree it felt great, your hands are many and you have nice arms. Do you work out a lot she asked. Don’t joke I replied. No shree I can feel your arms you have got nice biceps. Why should you feel bad about it she gripped my arm, she could not cover entire arm with one hand so she had t use fingers of both hands o measure my biceps. Very nice you have big one, she exclaimed. I have every thing big I replied while I dragged smoke. She hit my thigh with her fist, again flirting, she looked at me her eyes shining. I know that too, sakshi has told me about its size. She is so lucky to feel it, in fact I have not seen any real one except in those movies she replied smiling. You want to see no I asked. She ditched my stomach with her elbow, don’t you have anyshame you are speaking as if it is some toy that you can show it at any time any where, try to behave you are grown up she replied. See karan knows that I have big one ass akshi must have told him and you too know, there is no secret now I don’t hink karan will mind if I open my fly right now, sakshi has already seen it and felt it too, so she also will not mind shall I open it now I teased her. This time avi got so wild she pulled my cheeks and he was not contended by mere pulling she bite my cheeks till I cried. Now you are happy for getting for what you spoke you ugly swine she said as she laughed. Later when she saw the bite mark she felt bed I am sorry I was angry does it hurt she asked with concern. When I had cried with pain that couple looked at us in amusement but soon they slipped back in their own world. They had to talk so much for those lost moments now they were trying to catch up. Mere saying sorry wont able to heal the scar I said looking into her eyes. What should I do now I am sorry I was angry so not aware of what I was doing, does it hurt too much she asked. I simply nod in yes, now some thing unexpected strange thing happened, she placed her lips and brushed her lips giving wet kiss on my cheek, it felt nice when she backed I went ahead making her lips touch my face, she licked my cheek with her tongue that was amazing. But karan got up suddenly as his cell was ringing and avi moved away. We too stood it was time for food so some of his friend had called. We all had to move down, karan and sakshi ahead of us I took liberty to place my hand on her waist and escorted her, she too didn’t hesitate to place her hand on my shoulder pressing her mango on my back.
We all moved to food stall as there was separate section for male and female I could do nothing but we kept staring at each other. After collecting dishes we all gathered in same place but we could do nothing as more of their friends joined us. We kept chatting while enjoying delicious food, she gone to bring water I thought of following her but decided not to go as it would look obvious as there were lot of boys and girls who knew her. She had brought few glasses of water in plate, she distributed each glass to few, I was eying her as she didn’t bother to give me water though she gave to many. At last she moved to my side and handed last but one glass to me and kept one for herself. With that she stood near me, then only my tube light clicked, girls are very clever if she had given me first she would not be getting chance to stand besid me. She was standing close to me while we were talking it looked as if we are discussing some thing important so no one gave look at her, when she was satisfied that no one is looking at us she slide further more and her soft body was touching me, she kept glued to me till almost finishing of food.

welcome   

Like Reply
When we came out in group she was almost near to me. She got call she took her cell and started speaking, she said she is in hurry and needs to leave, she gave light hug to her sis and karan and few girls too, at last she gave aa light hug to me and before parting she squeezed my ass cheek, I had almost shouted but controlled my self from shouting. Then she parted and bid bye to all. I was in shock she was so daring to press my ass in midst of crowd and vanished as if nothing happened. When she out of sight then only I became aware that I had not taken her cell number, I am such a fool. We were together for such a long time she was sitting on my lap for so long we had played little dirty games too, but it didn’t flash that I should take her number. I could ask her sis but I didn’t dare to ask either she or karan. I was concerned about her fame, I didn’t want to spoil her name for silly reason, I kept cursing myself. Then I saw ramani who was looking at us from distance, when our eyes met there was light in her eyes but she didn’t join us for un known reason. May be she was thinking bad for her new boy friend had gone back to his old friend she had lost chance. Intermittently we kept looking at each other. Though there were other young girls standing near me but some how ramani was attracting me. We kept normal talks and at last all of them began going back. I had to sit tight as aunt had not yet appeared she had visited me once to see whether I am there or not and she asked me to have food, I called her but she had denied to take food with me. Now I need to be with her friend as some more rituals are going to take place and she had asked me to take food with those boys and she vanished.
I was getting bored to sit alone, I could see few aunts moving here and there as I knew none so I could not speak to any one. Most of the men had gone after food only females had remained back to complete those rituals. I went inside and searched for aunt she seemed busy with her friend ass he was taking active parts in rituals. So I decided to go out for smoke that was the only time-pass I had. I came out road side and light cigarette. After some time I saw ramani coming towards me, she stood beside me. I felt better when I saw her at least I had some company now.
I thought you too had gone I said. In fact I hat to leave but the bride asked me to stay back till completion of rituals, I could not deny as she is my best friend. We kept talking for some time she was all the time looking at me smiling while we spoke. I think you had nice time today she said sarcastically. No nothing why you ask I replied. Since morning I have been watching you, all the time you were adhered to that slut sakshi and later to her elder sis avi too. There was tone of displeasure, she was jealous of those sisters. Me and karan had gone to smoke sakshi too came along. We had nothing to do so we kept talking, what could I do with his girl friend and lover may be his fiancée I replied. I know how that slut is she was with you previous night I have heard you played a lot with her you had almost screwed her. Why did you leave her without completing the mission, she deserves it. She was not at all happy about sakshi she continued abusing her. She wanted to say something about sakshi then all of a sidden she moved away and vanished. I was wondering what happened t this girl shy she did ran away. Then I saw aunt approaching me, she was calling me but I had not heard her calling me. I also moved to her what are you doing here standing alone or was there any company. I saw some one moving from here. I sensed that is the reason why ramani ran away seeing aunt coming this side. Notning in particular aunt I was getting bored sitting alone so I was standing here to get fresh air. Where will you find fresh air in Mumbai you get only pollution here, smoke of vehicles and sound pollution too. You must be watching dames moving enjoying their jiggling things she teased me. Now we were so open after night long love making. Why shuld I watch those girls when I have most beautiful woman all for myself teased her back. She blushed, no need to fatter me, I am already trapped in your talks there is no need tobutter me she replied. In fact I am not buttering you I am telling the fact, didn’t you hear yesterday night they were saying that you are beautiful girl married to a younger boy, were they buttering you for something selfish. I praised her beauty and with that she was getting happy but at he same time blushed a lot. Her face turned red by my praises and reminder of yesterday’s comments.
Come on it is enough of flattering come inside don’t stand in sunlight. You can sit there watching those rituals you need to know abut them as you are going to marry soon. No way I don’t need to marry any other while I have this young girl is with me, I am satisfied with you I teased her. She looked at me and pinched my arm. I know how much you are honest to me, if you find a young girl you will run after her forgetting this old lady, there was something on her face. Don’t think that way dear, I shall be with you should I make promise, I hold her hand firmly. No need shree it is enough for me, you have feelings for me that is more than enough. One or other day you have to marry someone I cant be hurdle in your life, you like me and love me is sufficient for me. I will never be hurdle for you, you are free to do any thing with other girls, what I want is you should not be in trouble that is all. There was concern in her words, that was really surprising unlike her daughters she was not that possessive, maybe her age made her to say so. Don’t worry aunty darling I wont be involved as long as this beautiful girl is all for myself I replied laughing. I know how men are I have seen world much more than you boy she pinched my cheek and disappeared in midst of women leaving me alone.
Then I heard some one calling me from distance, there she was ramani was standing away she gestured me to come out of the function hall. I searched aunt saw she was busy with women folk and lost in the rituals. Slowly I sneaked out of hall she too had come out now. Where did you disappear I asked remembering she had vanished before aunt approached me. Nothing in particular but when I saw your aunt coming so I had to move so that she should not misunderstand us, even previous night she was not happy me to be with you. Just to avoid ay complications I just sneaked away. You girls really have very good foresight I appreciated her caution. We kept talking for a while then she received call she excused saying her friend wants her. I was all alone again, though we were not doing any thing at least I had some company and I was not that interested to watch those boring rituals but I had no other any alternative so again took the same seat as before, kept watching women doing those all formal rituals. I was really getting bored in mean while I had gone out to smoke twice. I had made mind to tell aunt that I am leaving when she is ready come back she should call me so that I will come to pick her. Ut luckily those formalities completed and women began disbursing, I felt relieved seeing that. Now aunt will come and free me from this long boredom. Then I saw aunt moving towards me, she was still in same attire ( she had changed her saree twice since morning) I thought she will ask me to wait till she changes, I wanted to suggest that she looks more beautiful in this maroon colored silk saree so no need t change. But she had some other story she said bride mom wants me to accompany them as first night ceremony was to take place on the same day. I felt really pissed now, I was waiting for her to come we could leave today earlier than yesterday unlike yesterday in late night. After some rest we could continue what we had stopped since morning, I wanted to enjoy her matured body. But she disappointed me by saying she won’t be back till morning. I got irritated by her words, if you are not coming then why id you make me sit like a watch dog I retorted. Looking at my mood she sat beside me pulled my face and kissed my forehead. I am sorry sweet heart I didn’t know that she will drag me to her house, otherwise I would have freed you. I had tried my level best to avoid but had no option to accept her pursuance. I cant break her heart, we are meeting after long time and in such times I have to oblige, one more thing is I know more about rituals than her so she is relying upon me. I know what you are feeling, be a good boy and excuse me for this night. From tomorrow I will be with you only and I will be all yours for rest of the period. She caressed my face, what could I say, I had to keep quite. Ok then shall meet you in the morning, but you have to promise me that you will come early, she smiled at me ok done she raised her thumb. Now brides mom approached us, she was hurrying to get ready to leave, she asked me to come long which I avoid smoothly. Aunt also rescued me, leave him alone he is already broed having no company, but that lady said where is he alone, in the morning I had seen him enjoying company of girls she laughed.
That made me blush, no aunt I was passing time with all those boys karan and his friends. Don’t worry I am alone after departure of those boys but I kept watching all the rituals. You are very orthodox and all the functions went well as per system, I praised her as I wanted to change topic. She was happy for me praising she don’t mind baby I was just kidding where do I have time to watch you, she smiled at me, that relieved my tension as I was worried what aunt would think of me. No both women left to their vehicle. I too came out with them. After bidding bye to them I went to car park. I wanted to fly from there, any way it was going to be boring, thought of boozing alone and may be try to find some other way to pass time. When I reached I saw my car I was really upset, thought most of the vehicles had gone but my car was blocked between two trucks, I searched for those drivers but there were none. May be they belong to either caterers or decoration people. I went on search of those drivers I came out then I saw most of the people were leaving me behind. Then I car stopped in front of me, ramani peeped from car and asked what the matter is. I explained her, immediately she got down asking rest of the people to leave she said she had company now and there in no need to wait for her. Soon the car left leaving her with me. We came back to parking I was cursing my self for leaving the car in odd place in search of shade. Luckily one driver was going that way, I asked him to take either of the vehicles, he said sorry sir I was not aware of your car, he immediately obliged and let my car pass. Where are you staying ramani asked me. I told lodge name and location, she said that was good for her as lodge is on her way. I asked her to take seat; we began crawling in Mumbai traffic.

welcome   

Like Reply
We didn’t have any other intentions I was going on the way to her house she asked me to drop at my lodge she would take other means to her house. I volunteered to drop her at house, but she refused it will be too long to go by car she will prefer to go by local train as traffic at this hour will be heavy it takes more time and I will get bored while returning. That is all right with me if you wish so I replied. We kept talking till we reached near my lodge. She asked me to stop at some circle so that it will be near to station, I was about to stop but casually I asked her how it will be to come with me to lodge as you look tired and you are in need of some relaxation. We can relax and have some snacks so that you can proceed after relaxation. She thought for few moments and said that will be really fine, I need to freshen up, come on drive to lodge. It was simple offer to her for relaxation and neither of us had any other thoughts. We reached to room, I was feeling very hot due to humidity, I asked her t relax in the mean while I would take a quick shower and come back. Ordered some cold drinks to room service, we had cold drinks together then I asked her to be comfortable I took clothes and headed to wash room, after shower I gt changed into shorts and came back. She was watching t v I sat beside her. This humidity kills she said though a c was running still I am covered with sweat. Why don’t you take shower I offered her. She looked at me, she thought for a while that is best idea but I don’t have clothes she replied. I shall get you fresh towels and you can use aunty clothes, you can find fresh gown from suit case I suggested. She agreed to try her clothes with bit hesitancy. Don’t worry it is all right to use her clothes she wont mind I suggested. She went in for shower and returned after good fifteen minutes I was laying on bed watching news. When she returned I looked at her. She was looking fresh in aunts gown which was bit loose fitting for her. She sat beside me, thanks for offering me for shower, I feel fresh now.how about a nap so that you will feel relaxed I said as I turned towards her, without any comment she lay on her back. We kept talking and soon I found her sleeping, she got sleep after nice shower. I kept watching her beaty and I too slept soon. After say one hour or so I got up and went to wash room. by the time I returned she too was awake. She toowent to wash room and returned. She looked at watch still it is evening, shall I leave now she asked.
Come on yaar we can spend time together or else I will get bored sitting alone. So what is the plan she asked, I don’t have anything you suggest some thing she said. How about a beer if you don’t mind I said looking at her. That is not bad idea, she replied which I was not expecting her as she had to go back home. I ordered beer and snacks to room service till we received the stuff we kept talking. I was just wondering how daring this girl is to drink beer in closed room with almost a stranger person but as we had acquainted in these past tow days she must have trusted me. When we received stuff I asked her to serve in glasses she filled one glass and bend forward to hand it to me. While she was bending I had good view of her cleavage, she was not wearing any thing under gown, may be she was not aware of her exhibition but it surely was making effect on me. I could see her tight boobs almost to half way, though I could not see her nipples but still it was making me excited. She filled one for herself we said cheers and we began sipping our drinks. She took remote and began flipping channels I kept watching her as she moved I could see vibration of her boobs still completely covered, un aware of this she continued watching t v. I was sitting at some distance as snacks and beer bottles were between us. I was feeling like watching those globes, so I pulled the plate of snacks towards me, so that for reaching snacks she had to keep bending frequently unaware of my intention she was engrossed on watching t v and giving me nice peeks at her boobs. My hands began itching to feel them but I could not muster courage. Yesterday it was something else. I had made her aroused while dancing so I could play with her assets, but today situation was something else. I could not attack on her. Without knowing we had completed both bottles of beer, I was a fool to order only two bottles, when she lifted bottles to check both are empty, when our eyes met she smiled at me, I didn’t even know when we finished these bottles.
You were engrossed in t v you had forgotten that you are drinking beer and forgotten about very presence of me. She blushed sorry shree I was so involved in that serial I never miss it she replied. I ordered few more bottles she said no shree it is enough but I wanted some more but ass he protested I cancelled the very idea. We kept looking at each other, I was unsure of what she was thinking y be she too. I was hot enough by watching her globes but I could not proceed I was a fool to leave her yesterday, you should hit hard when metal is hot but I had lost the chance. Both sisters had teased me a lot sakshi and her sis avi sitting in my lap had surely left their effect on me. Both were virgin girls and I wasted time by mere talking, in fact I didn’t have any thought for both sisters especially sakshi as she is property of other man who wanted to marry her in virgin status. But this avi too is hot girl, I could have done something to her but I could not ruin our new friendship for lust. Shit this aunt also slipped for a day, if she was there by now we could have finished one round. All three left me frustrating and there is another girl in my room where I was hesitating to proceed, she had come with me in good intention and trust so I could do nothing. By watching this girl’s almost nude boobs had added ghee to fire. If I had brought her till the level of fucking yesterday I could en-cash now but. If she makes move on her own I could think of proceeding but she was so quite and involved in watching t v I could do nothing but staring at her beauty. After some time that serial got over then only she looked at me. She looked at her watch and said shall I leave, you can sit here if you want to booze more I told her in matter of factly. She seemed to be disappointed, she looked into my eyes. I stared back her blankly without any expression. Then she slowly stood up and proceeds to wash room after gathering her clothes. She returned after some time neatly dressed.
So I shall be leaving she announced again, may be shaw expecting to say something or stay back, I was such a fool. Most delicious food was moving away but I could say nothing. If you are not in hurry you can sit for some more time, I am all alone and will get bored in this unknown city I replied. She came back and sat on bed of course little away from me. Why your aunt won’t come now she asked. No she is not expected to return till tomorrow. So I was to keep alone till she comes back. Oh that is bad she said, but I need to go back tohome. Ok as you wish I replied still staring at her, if you have time you can stay for some more time or else you can leave, I didn’t make any attempt to force her to stay. It would be too odd as she is living with her family and they must be knowing that by now function must be over and they may be expecting her to come back. So I was not in a position to force her to stay any longer. So what is your plan she asked, I am completely blank if you have any thing in your mind you can tell I replied. She thought for a while come on get ready instead of sting idle we can roam around she said as he eyes sparkled, I could not know the reason but I went I got ready soon.
While we were in lift she said shall we go to disco, not a bad idea. If you are not tired with today’s hectic work I consented. Not at all we have relaxed so long it is enough to regain energy she replied smiling. We headed for disco, it was at still beginning time so there was not much rush. Only few couples were dancing, so straight away we too began shaking with slow music. After couple of dances we moved to table, she asked me to order beer, I was ok with it. We began sipping our drinks and watching others dancing, while we tlked generally. After drinks she lea me to dance floor we begn dancing again, she was a good dancer she might have practiced well or had coaching too. We picked up rhythm we were dancing well this time to bit faster music. This time I was enjoying as she too had lost her inhibitions we enjoyed couple of dances, and went back to tabe for another round of drinks. We kept sitting for some time so that we can have bit larger break this time. Couple of boys made pass to her as if asking for dance, but one dared to offer her dance, she bluntly refused saying she is not interested and she is in company of lover. When I looked at her she blushed but that was shock for me as I had no such intention to fall in love with her. She realized it said sorry if offended if I hadnot said it other would be proposing so that was a nice rescue, I know you wont be loving me. You had that bithch of a girl sakshi her eyes turned red with fury.

welcome   

Like Reply