Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then she took my palm and placed that gently over her boobs. She arched her neck backward rubbing her face on mine moaning slightly as she pressed my hand over hers on her boobs....

Getting the signal that she was aroused, I buried my face in her neck to kiss it and massaged her boobs.....
I then switched off the lights and turned off the ignition so that now we were in total darkness..
I continued to caress her boobs and rub my face over hers, kissing either side of her neck and shoulders alternately....
I placed one of my hand on her belly and pulled her tops upward inserting my fingers under her tops on her naked belly..
She moaned as I kisssed her cheeks and fondled her boobs digging my forefinger into her navel.
After sucking her cheeks and playing with her navel for a few seconds, I lifted her tops upward to rest it on her cleavage..
I fondled her boobs over her bra. Neha wriggled inbetween my arms, rubbing her body, crushing my dick with her ass...
She clenched the side of my thighs tightly as I was enjoying her youthful body..
But I had the fear that anyone might see us here.
Though it was dark here, but what if some teenagers come here for a cigerattee and catch us or what if the security officer patroling jeep comes here.
With all these fear in my mind I did not know when I had taken her boobs out of her bra..
But I should not waste much time....
We both were aroused sufficiently..
I pinched her nipples softly..
Slid my hands down her belly to insert my fingers inside her jeans.. She groaned as my fingers touched her wet pussy over her panty..
She held my hand as if signalling me to stop.
I stopped for a moment only to kiss her on the neck pressing her boobs. Then again rub my fingers over her pussy..
That was too much..
Hastily I unbuttoned her jeans. She lifted herself up for a second to slide her jeans and panties down her thighs..
I adjusted the lever to slide the seat backwards making enough space for both of us..
Her jeans were pulled down her legs resting on her foot..
I also pulled my jogging pants along with my underwear down my legs.. And once again Neha sat on me just at the waist..
I took her palm and placed that on my dick. She toyed with it rubbing that on her clit and pussy.
I lifted her tops up again to kiss her back...
Neha seemed to be unsure of what to do and continued to rub my dick on her pussy walls while moaning.
I pushed the back rest to the extreme downward position and we turned so that Neha was now lying on the seat on her back....
I adjusted myself over her beding her knees, since I kept the jeans still fixed on her legs, in case if anyone comes, we might just square out ourselves in no time..
I rubbed my dick on her pussy walls and gave a slow push so that my hood was gripped by her cunt..
She was not a virgin. She might have had sex with her boyfriend....
She tried to moan loudly, feeling the pleasure...
I put one of my palm over her mouth to coanceal the sound coming from her throat...
And slid my dick inside her cunt lubricated by her own wetness..
She gripped my biceps tightly swaying her head sideways...
I felt her pussy was too tight for my thick dick as I rammed my dick inside and outside....
And she jerked and twisted her body....
And within minutes she came to her orgasm...
Not wanting to delay things further and wanting to get away from here as soon as possible, I rammed her as fast as I could making her climax again.. I sensed I was about to ejaculate and I pulled my dick out, just to shoot outside her pussy below the navel....
Neha was panting heavily...
She quickly pulled her top and bra down...
I bent down to kiss her...
Kissing her for the first time....
I did not know what to say.. Neither could she.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We had our heads down once the storm had passed away..

I moved from her allowing her to move and sit on the next seat....
I pulled my trousers up and sat on the driver's seat...
I asked her if she wanted to have some coffee.
She just nodded in negative..
I asked if I should drop her home....
She nodded her head meaning yes...
I drove her home and we were silent all along the way...
Just as We were about to reach her home, I remembered that she had her scooty parked at my place..
I told her that I will bring her scooty tomorrow.
She just said Ok.
We reached her home and she came out of my car and went inside..
I looked around if someone had seen us.
Noone who might have kbown us was visible.
I came back home and was wondering what Neha might be thinking..
These thoughts prevented me from sleeping, and I was hesitant to call Neha or message her that night. Neither did I get any message from her.
Like Reply
posted up to 40th page
Like Reply
wow wow wow
Like Reply
Amazing...now I will eagerly wait for the updates as story till now was already there. It will be interesting to see how you are going to take it forward...all the best Smile
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Lovely
Like Reply
Josi.george-

I am planning to continue this story...if param has no issue..cause this is a good story...and I would like to take it to next level...
Like Reply
I woke up early morning and checked my phone. There was no message from Neha. I texted her by asking "shall I bring your scooter today"... and waited for her message...After couple of minutes she came online...and said "hi"

"How you doing" I asked
"I am fine" she said
I was curious about what's on her mind
"Are u upset on me" I asked
"No..but pls dnt tell anybody about last day's incident" she said
I want to be normal with her as I was bfre. .so I said " it will be our little secret" and I sent a wink smiley...
She sent a smiley to me back...I felt big relief.
"So do u want me to bring your scooter to there...or u r coming here? " I asked
" I told reshmi bhabi that scooter is with akriti" she texted back
'Yea ..no body knows that I am teaching her driving' I remembered..
So if I took her scooter to her home then they will doubt.. it is good that she covered it by bringing akriti's name in to that...
"So u are coming here? ? For the driving practice" I asked her with a wink smiley
"No...I dnt think I will learn driving like this" she replied
" you can't blame me for what happened yesterday...It was natural. ..how can I be decent when a beautiful girl like u sit on my lap..I tried to control myself. ..but it just happened" ..I said
"I am not blaming u" she said
" then...y u dnt want to come today" I asked
" I have a problem to face u now..but I will be fine" she said.
I dnt want to force her* ..so I tried to be a gentleman "ok fine" I said
"Then the scooter?" I asked
"I will tell akriti to pick it up from there" she said
"Ok ...fine ...then I will talk to u later dear ..I have to rush to office" I said
We said bye each other. ..I was happy that nothing happened to our relationship* after yesterday's incident...then I freshen up and went to office....
Like Reply
It was a boring day at office. ..afternoon I messaged reshmi...she replied back that she got some work...so she will be late and told me to carry on...I cursed my bad day...somehow I finished work at office and then left the office...I texted reshmi saying that I am leaving early, cause I am so tired and I had to get some groceries too on the way ..'no problem, I will see u tomorrow. .. tc' she replied back

I went to market and got the groceries and stuffs and then drove to home..I put groceries in place...I was all tired after work and shopping...and I was feeling so gross too...so I thought I should take a bath....I took a towel and a shorts and went to washroom. ..I took long time under shower...when I turned off the shower...I could here my door bell is ringing..'it might be the security guy' I thought.. .I dried my hair fast and wore my shorts and rushed to the door and opened it....It was akriti...I remembered that Neha had told me that akriti will come to pick up the scooter...'hi akriti' I said...she was feeling unconfortable and she said hi back...'come in' I said...but she was feeling bit shy...'what happened' i asked...then i realized i was shirtless thats y she was feeling uncomfortable. ..'sorry...I was taking bath...and realized that door bell is ringing...so I rushed out' I said..and asked her to come in again...and she came in..i had a good phisique ...i like to expose it to infront of girls...and i know that girls really like athletic guys..I asked her to sit on couch and i will come back..I went in and wore a sports vest..then came back to the hall..and sit on the other side of couch..'how is everything going' I asked..'going good' she replied..she was wearing a light rose tshirt and a blue short jean...since her ass was wider, the short jean was looking sexier on her body....'your apartment* looking so nice' she said 'thank you' I said...she just gazed around by sitting on couch..then she got excited when she saw my video library..I forgot to mention that I love movies and always keep movie collections .'wow...u have a video library' she said ' these all are movies?' She asked 'hmm most of them... and some travel documentries' I said... 'why u r so excited* ...you like movies?' I asked* 'yea' she said 'can I look in to that?' She asked . 'Sure' I said.
She got up and walked towards the shelf. ..It was in front of my couch...and nicely arranged...she was checking my collections ..but I was enjoying her beauty from back...I haven't noticed her well* before...she had got a shapely ass...The tight jeans short was making it way sexier...akriti's back was her beautiful part of the body ...her shorts was that tight so her fair thighs were looking so good in it....her back was reminding me south actress charmy. ..I was scanning her ass shape..." you have a nice collection of movies' she said 'thank you' I replied. ...'do u mind if i take few movies to home' she asked 'u are always welcome' I replied* she said thanks and took two or three DVDS. ..and then she sat back on the couch. ..I asked her to wait for few minutes and then I went two kitchen and made two cup of coffee..I came back to hall and gave her one cup...'thank you '* she said.... while sipping the coffee I asked 'where is your friend? She went out with her boy friend?'
'No, she said ...she is not doing well...so she asked me to take her scooter from here' she said
"She might be lying. ..I am sure she will be busy with her boy friend now'" I said even though I know the real reason.
'May be' she replied
'U dnt have a boy friend' I asked
'Yea...I have .. but he is studying abroad' she replied
'That's sad....then how u guys talk each other' I asked
'We video chat most of the days ...and also we text each other' she said
'When u guys met each other last time' I asked
"Almost one year before" she replied
"that's long, do u miss him?" I asked
"Yea...we had great time together...and sometimes I really miss him" she said
"Ohhooo" I said with a moking smile
"Why u r laughing " she asked
"nothing. .I was just imagining how much u miss him" I replied
Like Reply
She got what I meant...nd her face got redden with shy..

'When he is coming back next time" I asked.
'May be next year' she said
'Poor guys' I laughed by saying that
"What about you, u have a girl friend? ' she asked
" what u think. ..u tell me?" I asked
"Hmmm ... u will definitely have one" she replied
"What made u think that? " I asked
" cause ..u are smart and good looking...nd u have all quality in u for that girls fell for...nd good physique too" she said ...'so she had scanned my body well' I thought
"Oohh...u think so....so u think any girl will easily fall for me" I asked
" Yea. ..I guess so"* she replied
" imagine u have no boy friend...then u will fall for me too" I asked just to know what she think about me
" If I had n't....but what to do* . .I already got one" she replied
"Ohh...my bad " I said " I wish if I could get a hot girl like u" I added
She impressed by that. ..cause girls like when somebody praise them...that's their weak point and I really know that from my experience
" so ..ur saying that u have no girl friend..how come" she asked
" I dnt know....may be I also get a beautiful girl like u in future " I used the same trick again
"Where u work out" she asked.
"I have a personal gym here in my apartment..I like to work out here only "
I said
" u work out too??" i asked
"No...I like to... .before i was going with Neha in a gym...but Neha is alwys busy now with her boyfriend..and I like to work out with a partner. ..or else I would be lazy" she replied
" Oohh. .so u were working out before...that's why u got an amazing body" I asked
" Ohh* u think so...* Thank you for the compliment." She said "my boy friend alwys complaint that I am putting on weight" she said
"I dnt think so ...u are body is perfect. .I dnt know what made him to tell that" I said
Girls usually dnt like when somebody says that they are putting on weight..* I guess her stupid boy friend dnt know that...I didn't miss a chance to praise her body

Like Reply
'I dnt know...nowadays he alwys complained when we video chat...yea I had put on some weight than bfre ..but I nvr thought that I had put on weight that much so that it will get noticed"** she said

" in my point of view u have got a perfect figure....actually I shld confess that i was enjoying ur hotness while u were checking on my video collections...u r looking so stunning on these jeans shorts" I said...but I was bit confused that* I have said something over than what I shld say
But actually she liked my honesty....nd told me " thanks.." with a smile
"But I am planning to start work out soon...cause I dnt want to depress my boy friend more" she said
"Ok...I can help u...if u want" I told her
"How" she asked
"U can come here every evening and we will work out together. ..then u dnt need to worry about of not having a partner...if u have no problem.." I said
"Wow...i was about to ask u that..but I was worried about ur privacy. ." She replied
"Why I should I worry about my privacy when I can spend some time with a hot girl like u" I added
"u are a nice guy..and u know well how to impress a girl. ..I was still thinking how u haven't a girl friend still" she said
"I wish if* u met me before ur boy friend" I said that and laughed...
"U r a super cute flirt" she said
"Thank you" I said
"Ohh..i forgot about the time after talking to u...I think I shld leave now..it's getting late" she said
"Ok then i will see u tomorrow ..we will work out together. ..and u will come with Neha ? " I asked
" No ...no...pls dnt tell her...cause my boy friend is really possessive. ..nd he usually call Neha when he couldn't reach me over the phone...Neha usually tell some stupid thing and he will get upset..so please dnt tell her" she said
"Ok..as u say" I replied
She gave me a friendly hug and told me that she will come bit early tomorrow "
Sute I said...nd then she left...I was looking at* her ass while she leave..
Like Reply
That night before going to sleep ...I texted Neha nd asked how she is doing. ..but she was offline and I didn't get any reply. ..may be she will be in a call with her boy friend. ...I didn't text reshmi...cause rohan will be with her now...I thought what sakshi will be doing now....I didn't contact her for so long....thought about sakshi made my dick hard.....I dnt knw when I slept....I woke up at 6:30...checked my phone before going to take shower ....There was Neha's message "sorry I was in a call...I am doing fine...how about u" I replied I am fine too...but she was offline too...so I didn't waste time on phone. ..I went to washroom.

I reached office at 8:45 and indulged in my work. .In between I got a message from reshmi too saying that she will join with me today for the lunch...'finally a good news today' I thought. It was a cold day at office...somehow time passed
Afternoon I left office for lunch ...I went to the ground floor and texted reshmi that 'I am in the ground floor and we will go to a good restaurant near by'...'ok...I am coming' she replied...she reached there in 2 minutes ...she was wearing a off white top..and a blue salwaar...she had a shawl on her left shoulder. ...but her right boob was protuding in that tight top...and I scanned her fully with my eyes...she came to me..and asked "Where u want to go" ..
"There is a good restaurant here. .food is really good there......they have family rooms too...There won't be that rush in family rooms" I suggested
" sure" she said
We went to the parking area..and boarded into my car. ...There was no body in the parking place...so I suddenly hold her face and planted kiss on her lips...she didn't expect that...she got scared, cause she never expected that i will do such things in public place..and she was looking around while I was kissing her...and when she realized that there is no body there ...she closed her eyes...I was getting really aggressive. ...I was sucking both her upper lips and lower lip....I was sucking it hard....
Then we started smooching ...and** entwining tongues and exploring each others tongues and we were biting and sucking ....we were not even breathing properly...After two minutes I disengaged our lips her eyes was still closed ...her lips were wet and redden ...then she opened her eyes...we both want to do it again ...but we controlled ourselves...cause it was a public place...but this was my best kiss with reshmi ...nd we both were really excited..first time in public place...that too with full passion...then I drove the car to restaurant...we reached there in few minutes...
Like Reply
When we reached at the restaurant, it was really rush there. But the family A/C portion was almost empty..There was only one old couple and they were leaving..we entered in to family room.inside that, there was small small cabins for families. We get in to one of those cabin. There was enough space inside that. There was a nice round table and there was lengthy round chair around that table...we both sat opposite to the door of the cabin ...The upper portion was open ....so if some body opens the common door of the family room then we could clearly here the voice even in the light music played there... then we can make comfortable ourself bfre they opens the cabin door...The waiter came inside and took our order ...then he left the cabin ..and when l heard the noise of the door, it was clear that waiter already left the room. The old couple were left long time before...no body was there in the family room ...nd we were inside the wooden cabin. So nobody can see us from outside...I was so excited by our kiss from the parking place...now we are alone there again...I dnt want to waste the time...so I pulled reshmi to me and start to kiss her* ..she was also waiting for that...only problem was that there was no enough space between table and chair...so it was not that comfortable when we kisses* ..so i told her sit on the table then I can sit on chair. Since I was I taller...It was perfect height for us to kiss each other...This time I was kissing all over neck and she was moaning little bit...and I was sucking her neck for minutes ..then her cheeks ...I was kissing all over there and then I kissed on her lips..she hold my back of head through my hairs and was kissing and sucking each other passionately...I was exploring her upper lip then lower lip...then I put tongue inside her mouth.. it was looking for her tongue..then we start to play with our tongue ...It was a cheesy kiss....I placed my hand on her left boob and I was feeling her boobs over her top...she had clenched both her legs around my body. ..and it was so tight hug...One time I even tried to put my hand inside her top...but she resisted. . Her concern was about the waiter...who may come anytime. ..then I didn't force her but we were still kissing each other and I was squeezing her both boobs...I could taste her saliva while we smooch ....It was a long kiss..we both were not stopping. .nd when we heard the sound of the door she got off from the table and sat beside me as nothing happend and she wiped her lips bfre the waiter get in to the cabin..we both were sitting as normal when he entered in to the cabin...then he served the food ..and asked us if there is anything else we need..

"No ..Thank you " I said.
The food was delicious. ..we finished it in twenty minutes...then we had to leave the restaurant fast* ..cause we had to go to our offices. I dropped her near by our office building.
Like Reply
It was a slow day for me after lunch...I left 5 minutes before from the office...and I texted reshmi that I am leaving....she replied ok, only after fifteen minutes..may be she was busy....I reached home at 4: 30... usually the days* I work out, I take shower only after work out...but I knw that today akriti will come to join with me..so I took a quick shower, just to feel fresh...and I put on work out clothes..a dark blue sleeveless sports vest and a black shorts...I look very athletic when I wore these type of clothes..I turned on TV and was watching some random shows..and my door bell rang...and then my heart beat became fast for some reason...I opened the door...and there she was in a jean and t shirt and hand bag on shoulder ...her smile was more attractive than other girls ..'how are you' she asked

'I am good..come in' I said..
She came in and I locked the door...and walked behind her...my gaze was at her beautiful part of body...I was actually ready to do anything just to touch that ass of her...'sorry I was bit late...I went to home after class nd had some food, that's y I took some time' she said
'No problem'...I replied...
'But akriti ..y did u wear these outfits...yea...It look nice on u...but for work out ..u need something comfortable' I said without making it sound bad
'Yea. ..I have pair of clothes in my bag...I dnt want to wear while I come here...cause I am not confident to wear even jeans now, after my boy friend's comment about my weight' she said
'Dnt be so negative* akriti. .u look so fine...u have got a perfect body.' I said
She liked my comment about her body..that was showing on her eyes.
'I want to change' she said
I showed her my bedroom...mine was a two bedroom apartment with one separate big hall...and one of the bedroom was big and I was using that as gym with few equipments ..Other room was my actual bedroom...and nd there was this hall with TV and my video library...and there was a balcony entrance from the hall...and there was two washrooms for each room...This was more than enough for my purposes. ..cause during weekends and vacation, I usually go to my farmhouse..
She entered in to my bedroom with her bag and I waited for her in the gym...she came to there after five minutes in a black sleeveless top and a black tight pants. The clothes were revealing her body shape properly ...she was feeling bit uncomfortable. ...to make her cool I said 'u look so fit in this outfit, actually u dnt need to work out, u are already got an amazing body....but to make ur boyfriend happy , we will start it today' I showed my hand to her for hifi. ..she gave hifi back .
First day I was helping her to do some warm up exercise. 'Make sure ...u r doing everything properly or else u may hurt urself' I said
I told her to up and down her arms and do it several times..since she was wearing sleeveless top ..her arms were fully exposed and she was sweating while she do warm up and it was looking hot to see her wet arms and under arms while she up and down her arms..After that I asked her to do it sideways too
..she got fully wet by that time ..it was* sweating from her face and neck too...then after she done with that...I showed her another one, to touch right feet with left hand and left feet with right hand too..she start to do that .but she was doing it wrong..so i showed her myself how to do that..but she was bending more ...so* i told her to bend and i meslf adjusted her body by placing one hand on her back and by holding her shoulder i pulled her body up so then the posture was proper..i stood close to her...and i asked her to do the same exercise* again..my hand was still on her back and whenever she bent more i adjusted her posture by holding her shoulder..then when I accidentally looked into the mirror in front of us, then only I noticed the big treat in front me...akriti's deep cleavage was visible in the mirror whenever she bends.Her boobs were not that big as Neha. .but it has got a perfect shape.I was trying to stop my dick getting hard...then it would be so inappropriate.
Like Reply
So then I told her 'ok fine..now we do the next one'

Then I asked her to sit on on the floor and stretch her right leg and fold her left leg and try to touch her right feet with both arms..she did it like that and this time too her posture was not right when she bends. So I* sat there on floor and helped her by holding both side of hip to correct her posture...I was doing everything as professional...then I asked her to repeat it again...I was still holding her hips with both hands ..I was not giving too much pressure on her hips...but still it was making my dick hard...when she bend to touch her feet, her boobs will protud out of her top and I was enjoying it through mirror at the front by sitting behind her...and I made her to do the same exercise by stretching her left leg too. Then I asked her to stand up and showed her how to do squats , when I* was showing to her I moved two steps forward to her...cause I dnt her to see my hardness...I was on her right side and then I asked her to do that. .when she did her first squat I moved three steps back...I was standing behind her in right side...and then I watched her doing squats.. her ass globes were sticking to back more when she do each squat and it was looking so hot in her tight pants..then as if helping her, I held her arm that she was holding on her hip, so that she won't go more down when she do squat..I was more close to her..but I didn't stand behind her cause my hard dick may touch her ass...I dnt want to give her wrong signal in first day it self ..but I could get a clear view of her ass shape , cause I was that close to her..then I showed her jumping jacks and she start to do that too...her boobs were bouncing in her sleeveless top...and sometimes her upper boob and cleavage were coming out of her top when she jumps.nd i was enjoying the show..she was so wet by then and she seems like bit tired by now...her* skin was really wet* cause of sweating...her face neck and arms all were wet. then I told her to stop..she stopped and bend forward by holding her leg knee with both hands..she was really tired after the exercise...I could see her boobs and cleavage through the mirror and then patting on her back I asked are u fine...?.
"Yeahhh..." she said by breathing heavily and staying in same posture.
"Ok let's stop it today, we will continue tomorrow" I said..
"Ok...can I have some water" she asked by coming back to standing posture..
" Yea ..but after 5 minutes " I said and I gave her a fresh towel to wipe her body...she wiped her arms, face, neck and finally under arms too..that was really sexy to see her wiping her under arms..then I got the towel from her it was all wet by her sweat..I really want to sniff those towel to get her toxicating smell..but I tried to be gentle man..I put the towel in an anchor then we came out of the room.." I am feeling so gross, I really need to take a shower" she said.. I said " you can use my washroom. .buy dnt take a shower just now..u can go after 15 minutes "
we came in to the hall and I turned on the TV..."can I sit on ur sofa" she asked cause she was doubtful that I dnt like it cause she was just after workout...
"No prblm..be comfortable " I said
Nd I gave her a bottle of water.
She grabbed it from me and drank almost three by fourth of the bottle by sitting there ..seems like she was dying to get water..Some water accidentally fell on her jaw and it was going in to her cleavage through her neck..she was not caring that .I just enjoyed it standing in front of her..she gave me the bottle back and I asked "do u want more"
"No I am fine"* she said
I had some dried cashew nuts in a tin and I gave it to her she had it while watching the show in TV
And I asked " so u chat with ur boy friend everyday?"
" Yea. .Most of the days" she said
"You guys video chat too" I asked
"Yea...y u asked" she said
"Nothing..I suggest you not to video chat for few days.. try to make it after few days , then he can see the changes in ur body" I said
" Yea that's a good idea..but" she said
" y?? But..." i asked
" he want to see me all the time " she said
Like Reply
Then I said " dnt tell me that you do strip show for him"

Her face become shy after hearing that..
"So .u do?" I asked again in excitement
She shook her face as if it is true
I showed a shocking face to her
"Ohh..so that's y he know every detail about your body" I said
She got shy
"Sorry to ask u in detail..but I was just curious..cause I never know how couples do this..he do stripping for u too" I asked
Since I was acting like innocent ..she thought I am saying truth "he dnt do it fully ..but .."
"Ohh ur a but person...tell me fully plss I like to know" when I said but person* it sounds like butt. .but however it was true she had got a beautiful butt
"But sometimes he will take his dick out to show me" she said
"U ask him for that ?" I asked
"Noo....he just show me how hard he is after watching me naked" she said
"Lucky guy" came from my mouth
"What ?" She asked
"Nothing " I replied
But I was sure she heard what I said ..so to change topic I asked again
" have u been naked in front of him than through cam...sorry I am just curious. .no problem if u dnt want to share" I said
"No .i havent naked in front him when he was here...but" she said
"Again but. ??..u and ur butt" this time it was more sound like real butt and she laughed cause she got the double meaning
"Here we haven't got any chance for it...we haven't got any private space except when we go to some movies"* she said
"What u said...what happened in movie theatre "I asked with* curiosity. .
"You are asking lot of questions. .."she said
"Pls tell me .." I asked her by begging with my hands
" u r too cute when u beg " she said by laughing
"Ok so from theatre sometimes he touch my private parts over my clothes" she said
She dnt want to say boob cause she was shy
So I asked "private part means...I asked with an action by looking at her boobs..
She said" Yea u idiot..u are asking too much" and she adjusted the way she is sitting and she pushed her boob a bit to front..as if she dnt* want her boob look small..that's girls usually do when they get guys attention
Like Reply
"U have touched his?? .." I didnt say it fully

"Eee..noo" she said
"Lying..tell me the truth" I asked
"Y u want to know all"* she asked
" cause that only I can do right, just get excited by hearing your stories cause i dnt have a girl friend." I said
"Ohh..poor guy..so excited right...ok soo..nothing more I had touched his ..Over his pants..cause he usually ask me to do that and he himself put my hand on that...that's it...story finished ."* she said by laughing
"Now ..dnt get more excited ..nd find a girl friend* for urself then u can also try all these.." she said
"Oohh...but it is really hard to get one like u..I wish if u were single" I said to tease her
She liked my praising. ..and there was shy on her face too...and she said " u will get some one better than me"
"Who want some one better than u ..I wish if u at least had a twin sister" I said
"What to do...I dnt have one Mr.flirt" she said
" I am not flirting. ..telling truth..what to do if u dnt trust me" I said
"Ok trust u...now can I take a shower" she asked
"Sure .." I said by giving her way to my bedroom. .
When she was going to my bedroom I called her" akriti..so dnt forget what I said"
"What " she asked
"Dnt give him a nude selfie or video now in excitement " I said by laughing
"Haha".she gave a mocking smile and said "I am not giving him ..trust me"
"How can i trust u" I asked with a wink
"Then what u want..just check on me while I take shower that I am sending him or not" she asked as a mock
"If u let me" I teased her with a wink
"I will kick ur ass ..u idiot "she said nd walked to the room...and closed the door...
I wish if she kept that opened for me..but nothing like that happnd. ..but still I was happy with the progress with her..now I broken the ice between us..nd I was happy too that she is taking shower in my washroom. .nd she will use my soap and I can feel her smell in my washroom. ..then I remembered the towel she used to wipe her...I took it from anchor and sniffed that ...It has a feminine smell of akriti. ..I sniffed that again thinking that it's her...I could here the sound of shower in my bedroom. .she had started to take shower. .she will be fully nude* ..I imagined that in my mind..that thought made my dick hard and I went to the washroom inside my gym..I masterbate thinking about akriti..and then I took a quick shower too
..when I get off from the washroom* she was already out from my bedroom..and she was waiting for me in hall by wearing the clothes she had bfre when she came here...but I was wearing only a towel ..exposing my muscular body to her, cause all my fresh clothes were in my bedroom..I said sorry to her and said all my clothes are in the other room
"It's fine ...After all it's ur house" she said by laughing. .but her eyes were on my body that I could see...she was checking on my body with her eyes scanning me..nd I liked that..and* i walked to my room ..after that i came back by wearing a tshirt and shorts. .
"Ok then I am leaving...I will see u tomorrow " she gave me a friendly hug..her boobs lightly touched on my chest...
"Can I have your number. ..then I can tell u early if I can't make u here from office cause of work" I asked
'Sure...Thanks for reminding me' and she gave me the number
Then after she left...I sat on sofa and watched a movie. .but still I was thinking about her
Like Reply
I had my dinner at 9:00 .. before going to bed ..I just texted Neha. ..There was no news from her after that..I asked "How is she"

She came online.."hi param, I am good"
She replied
"Where are u nowadays. ..now news from u" I said
"Sorry..I got busy with few things" she said
"Are u trying to avoid me" I asked with sad emoticon
"No...y shld i" she replied
"After that day, u r not talking to me properly...I told u sorry already for that...It just happened, what to do now" I said
"Dnt worry param..dnt be sad...I really got busy with few things. ..that's y I didn't get time to talk" she said
" are u sure" I asked
"Yea sure" she replied
"Then when we are going to next driving lesson" I asked with a wink emotion
"Very soon" she replied with a wink smile* too
"Next Sunday. ..shall we go??" I asked
" Y not . " .she replied
"Ok then see u on Sunday. ." I said
"Ok sure...goodnight tc" she replied
I said goodnight too
Then I reminded to text akriti. ..
"Hi akriti. ..it's me param' I texted
She came online after 2 minutes. .and replied "hi param"
"U didn't sleep yet" I asked
"No" she replied
"Talking to ur boyfriend ?" I asked
"I was bfre...but now he is in his class" she said
"U remember what I said, no video chat for few days,we will give a surprise to him. Tell him some excuses if he asks " I said
"Yea I remember my dear instructor " she said
"And tomorrow u may get some pain, cause it's ur first day after work out ..but dnt feel lazy..and come Tomorrow too to work out ..ok ?" I asked
"Yea ok" she said
"Ok then I will see u tomorrow ..bye goodnight " I said
She said good night back
Then I went to sleep
Like Reply
Next day I finished my office work fast. Reshmi was busy, so I couldn't spend time with her like the day before.* But I was so excited to meet akriti than anything.* So I didn't even waste time to reach home after work. I went to washroom to take a quick shower. Then I had a fresh juice and then I waited for her by watching TV. I texted her in between .she replied that she is on the way and will be there in 10 minutes.*

After 15 minutes,* my door bell rang and I opened it. There* she was with her pretty smile. "Sorry I was bit late" "I will get ready fast" she said and then she went to my bedroom with her bag to change in to gym clothes.* She was wearing a blue jean and a sleeveless top.
She came back with a blue tank top and black gym tights. She was looking so sexy in it. I noticed that she was walking bit uncomfortable.* She said her body was aching after first day"s work out. It was funny to see her walking like that. It seems like she got fucked hard by someone and I laughed unknowingly.* She asked 'what happened '
'Nothing ' I said
Then we get in to my gym
I told her that I will help her to stretch out her today then it will help her to get some relief from l the pain.
I asked her to do the same warm up exercise that we did day before. I told her that ' it will be little painful to do the same exercise** today . So I will be help u to do that and if it pains then u shld focus on something else then it will be easy for you'
She agreed.
I stood behind her and asked her to lift* her hands up. But she couldn't lift up her hand fully, cause of pain. So I gave support on her triceps just above her underarms.* She was moaning with pain when I supported her. I said 'it will be fine after some times. Focus on something else'

Slowly slowly I gave more pressure on her triceps so that she can lift her hand
'Ahhhhhh' she moaned loudly
It was hot to hear she moaning and I was already enjoying touch on her triceps. Whenever I gave more pressure she was wriggling her body with pain, and since I was standing behind her, her back was touching on my front part of my pant with her movements. Then when I stretched it again she pushed her body back and my dick was already hard and now her ass touched on my hard dick. I acted like normal. But I was sure she could feel my hardness. She moved her body forward .Then she tried to stand study . But when I stretched her hand again she unknowingly pushed her body back with pain. It was sudden movement and her ass directly* pressed on my dick . She was sweating now..I could feel that* her*arm is wet now. I had lift her hand fully by now. Then I stretched it to back now I could feel pressure in my pants, cause her ass was pressing hard on my dick. She start to breath fast. Then I hold it like that for few minutes. Then I asked her 'how it is feeling now.. is it pains?'
'No' she said
Then I released her hand. Then she moved forward.
Like Reply