Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Awesome please post the remainder of the story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
As the author mentioned in reply to my question earlier, Kamna has tried a lot to recapture Vinod's interest in her but he has a mental block. He cannot see that she has changed to a voluptuous woman since childbirth. So her frustration has led her to go with other guys. Vinod has to redeem himself soon otherwise she will dump him.

However, I see the child as a great equalizer. Clearly Vinod loves his child and does his part. Kamna has no problem leaving the child with Vinod when she goes off to her adventures because she knows he will look after the child. Kamna, as the mother, will always have that special bond with her child. She can tell whether Vinod cares for the child or not. So if she leaves him, what happens to the child? Sure, she can take the child with her but no man other than the caring loving father can offer the same feelings and care to the child. Vinod stands to lose both his child and his wife. Difficult times ahead for Vinod.

bicky1996-

Kamna should also know that her husband really loves her though he doesn't like to get intimate with her. Kamna is getting attracted towards other men because of her sexual appetite and its her lust. At the current scenario lust is winning over love.
Lets see what future holds for Vinod.
But we have to appreciate author's skill. He's a gem
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
She thrust her chest on his face, placing a long nipple on his lips, her body heat and the sweet feminine smell destroyed his restraints. Kamna wasn’t the first woman to act in such a manner with him, as a wealthy man, many women had tried to seduce him. Young relatives, neighbours, young employees, models and even actresses had tried the same, when they came to know about his wealth. Everyone wanted money and were willing to do anything to obtain it, he would be a fool not to enjoy the fruits of his labour. When he was younger and ruled by emotions, he had tasted the sweet flesh as much as he liked, after all they were throwing themselves at him, so how could he refuse. But as he aged, he quickly lost interest in such pursuits, of course he didn’t turn into a saint. His wife was usually with her friends indulging in parties or finding a new guru to follow, his children only wanted more pocket money to spend.

He used sex sparingly as a means of relaxation and viewed the women as prostitutes who were willing to sell their bodies to him in return of something. But right from the start he knew Kamna had no ulterior motive, she was so innocent and naïve, coupled with her wholesome beauty, it captured his heart. He enjoyed the time spent with her, though their first meeting happened in the worst possible way. When a person likes another, they somehow ignore the flaws and try to picture them as perfect beings. To Ramesh, Kamna was starting to look perfect, her lovely face with juicy red lips, the large milk-filled breasts, flat belly and curvy hips, long fleshy legs and a general feminine aura that was becoming increasingly rare in the modern society.

Believing her to be in pain and in dire need of his help, he sucked the hard, swollen nipple and sucked her full breast. As sweet, warm milk flowed in his mouth, her painful gasps turned into moans, she took his hand and placed them on her breast, gesturing him to squeeze the flesh more. He readily obliged her squeezing the soft flesh, making a larger squirt of milk filling his mouth in no time. He sucked, nibbled and even pinched the nipple with his mouth, making her moan loudly “Oh uncle, what are you doing to me? My body is tingling all over, this has never happened before”

He released the throbbing nipple for a moment and smirked “Do you want me to stop it?”

She pulled him back forcibly “No way uncle, I want to feel it more”

Unrestrained, he placed both hands on her breasts and squeezed them, while drinking the milk alternatively. She moaned “The pain’s gone, but please don’t stop, uncle”

He couldn’t help but show off, using his experience to make love to the succulent tits, suddenly Kamna’s body shuddered making her nearly scream “Ahhhhh”

He watched her chest heave in wonder, as she gasped for fresh air, when she calmed down she exclaimed “What did you do, uncle? All the tingling in the body burst like a dam”

Ramesh realised that the sexy young mother had an orgasm, of course she was too naïve to realise what it was “Have you never had one like this before?”

She shook her head, making him confused “Sorry for being blunt, but are you sure you didn’t feel anything like this when you sleep with your husband?”

She bent her head shyly, not able to look at his eyes, he gently said “You don’t have to tell me”

She kissed his chest “No uncle, I will do anything for you. I have never felt like this before”

He was startled “But, what about sex?”

She mumbled “My husband will spread my legs and penetrate me for a few minutes before sleeping”

Ramesh shook his head incredulously “He won't do anything else?”

She replied “No uncle, is there something wrong with me?”

He said “No dear, everything is alright, I was just surprised by something”

Ramesh couldn’t help but disparage Vinod in his mind, what an idiot he must be, to ignore such a jewel in his own house. Kamna asked shyly “Uncle, can you please do it more, it feels really good”

He smiled “Of course dear, it is my pleasure”

Once again, he latched onto her breasts, this time not to drink milk, but to give her another orgasm. He played with the juicy, full orbs using his experience to bring her closer and closer to the summit once more. Kamna’s body shuddered in passion as her moans became louder, she put her thigh over Ramesh’s rubbing his fully erect cock and dripping her juices on his clothes. Ramesh too wasn’t unaffected, though he felt that he was a lot more experienced his cock was more erect than he could remember. Enjoying and giving pleasure to the soft innocent housewife was kinky and a lot more satisfying than he ever imagined.

Kamna moaned “Uncle, please make me feel it once more”

Ramesh had worn a silk robe and silk shorts to bed, before laying down he had removed the robe and was just in his silk shorts. With Kamna fully naked, their sweaty bodies slid over each other smoothly, she rubbed her wet pussy, leaking juices over his hard cock, making the wet spot much larger. Assaulted by pleasure all over, Kamna’s body once again was wracked with waves of pleasure, she squealed “Ah uncle… it’s… happening… againnnn…”

Ramesh caressed her body proudly, which shuddered yet again in orgasm, slowly Kamna came down from the addicting high, opening her shining eyes, which appeared larger than ever, to look at him “Uncle, I never knew such pleasure existed before and that I will experience it. It’s all thanks to you, apart from saving me, you keep showering me with kindness and generosity. My heart feels heavier with each debt, I know only one way to repay you, but I don’t know if you would like it. You are so handsome and wealthy, I am certain there are countless young beautiful women throwing themselves at you. I am just a simple housewife, I know I can't compare myself to their beauty, if only I wasn’t married, I would have given myself totally to you”

“Unfortunately I can’t, but there is one more thing I have, which perhaps might interest you…”

Ramesh kissed her wet lips gently “Don’t put yourself down dear, you are even more beautiful and precious than everyone else. I thank the god for the opportunity to be of use to you, I can't bear to even think about what would have happened if I hadn’t been there. You don’t have to repay me, dear”

Kamna shook her head “Your words only show your greatness uncle, but this gift, which was explained to me by a neighbourly woman is just a little gesture of thanks”

Ramesh nodded “Fine, if you really want to offer, then I accept, now tell me what it is?”

Kamna tucked her head into his neck, looking very shy and innocent “I am embarrassed just talking about it uncle, I hope you won't think badly of me. Since my virginity was already taken by my husband, I only have one more left…”

Ramesh’s heart thudded as he slowly realised what her gift was, she continued “I would really feel better if I gave my other virginity to you. Apart from you, I don’t think there is another person in this world, more worthy of it”

Ramesh was pleasantly surprised, he didn’t expect an innocent sheltered woman would even know about such things. Seeing him remain silent, she asked “Please uncle, I don’t know if you even like it, but my virginal asshole is yours. Though my body aches continuously for it, I can't break my marriage vows and offer my pussy too, please forgive me for it. But my ass is yours to do as you please, the neighbour said that it is not sex if I do anal, so my chastity is intact. I feel very close to you already, the only remaining thing is to feel you completely inside me. Please take my ass uncle, it is yours forever”

Stunned, Ramesh’s only reaction was his cock throbbing incessantly already imagining fucking her virginal asshole, still he could only ask “I am deeply honoured by your gift, dear, but are you sure?”

She nodded shyly “I am, uncle, I only despair about not giving you my pussy too. I know it’s not much, but please fuck my ass and make it yours, uncle”

He snorted, it’s not much? He realised that even after getting so old, he still had a lot to learn about women, they are truly a mysterious existence. Saying such provocative and erotic words, she strangely disentangled from him and covered her face shyly, seeming like a real virgin. Ramesh felt the loss of her hot embrace acutely, he turned and looked at her luscious body, bared completely for his pleasure. What a beauty she was, a diamond in the rough, all her efforts to recaptivate her husband were instead laid on a platter for the wealthy older man. He was completely caught in the web of seduction, wanting to enjoy the pristine flower to his wish. He kissed the delightful girl’s chin, making her gasp, his kisses trailed down the creamy expanse, licking and tasting the sweet, fragrant flesh right down to the splendid globes, peaked by little berries.

He licked the softness like an icecream cone and kissed the hard berries, she moaned “Ah uncle once again I get the tingling, but please don’t torture me, I want more, uncle”

He nodded with an amused glance, corrupting the innocent girl was a heady feeling, he hadn’t felt such desire ever before. He removed his silk shorts, throwing them nonchalantly away and stroked his erect cock. Kamna looked at him with a mix of lust and fear “Ah uncle, you are so big? Maybe we shouldn’t…”

He laughed “Don’t worry dear, uncle will be very gentle, now kneel down, how can I look at your ass from this angle?”

Even in the dim light, he could see her blush, making another surge of hot blood speed to his cock, making it even harder. Like a schoolgirl getting naked for the first time, she turned around awkwardly and presented him her lush ass, that was soft and round. Ramesh caressed the smooth flesh making her moan with desire. He kneaded the softness increasing pressure until they became rosy red, he spread them wide like a pomegranate, revealing the sweet rosebud that winked at him nervously. Unable to resist, he placed his finger on the tight hole, gently prying it open, but it was too tight.

She gasped “Uncle, please use the coconut oil from the bottle”

Ramesh didn’t want to hurt her, so he squirted some oil directly on her asshole, making her shudder and gently fingered it. She kept moaning and shuddering and after a while he was able to penetrate the tight hole, though only one finger went in. Ramesh had never had anal sex before, so he was really surprised by the tightness, a wave of anticipation filled him and he eagerly pushed another finger into her ass. Gradually he fingered the hole until it loosened a bit, he had already been too patient and couldn’t hold on anymore. Squirting another spurt of oil into the asshole, he positioned himself behind her and pushed his pulsing cock into the rosebud.

She squealed “Please uncle, gently”

He nodded and used more oil to penetrate, it was hard work, but slowly she loosened enough to get the tip inside. Ramesh struggled to control his orgasm, the asshole clenched on his cock with force, trying to push the intruder out. But he persisted, getting the cockhead fully inside while gasping for breath, he released pressure by slapping the smooth ass hard making her shudder with pleasure. A bright red handprint gleamed under the dim light as he felt her pussy wetting the bed with her juices. Minute after minute, the cock went deeper and deeper, continuing its relentless pursuit for her virginity.

Finally, Ramesh relaxed a bit with a deep sigh, three fourths of his cock was inside the tightest hole he had ever fucked. Fucking a virgin was too much work, but the tightness was otherworldly, with a satisfied grin, he regained his energy and started fucking the tight hole with vigour. Kamna moaned with pleasure “Uh uncle, it feels so good, your cock is so big and thick, but please be gentle. Nothing has ever penetrated my ass before, you are the first, so please use more oil”

With a stupidly proud grin, Ramesh squirted some oil on the exposed part of his cock before pushing it deeper with a forceful thrust. With her ass loosening slightly, it became much easier to thrust as he started the count. Spreading the luscious ass cheeks dangerously wide, he pierced the tight asshole, one, two, three, four, gasp, five, six, seven, gasp, eight, nine, gasp, wheeze… Kamna moaned louder and louder, releasing her juices down her pussy to dribble on the seat. The oil made wet squelching sounds as Ramesh fucked her virgin ass with a smile still on his face.

Ten, eleven, gasp, twelve, gasp, oh fuck, thirteen, gasp, moan, fourteen, thrust, gasp, moan, fifteen, holy shit, sixteen. Ramesh had been primed the entire day, with Kamna’s skilful teasing and seduction, though he was experienced, the kinky pleasure of taking a dutiful housewife’s virgin ass went beyond his imagination. He gasped “Oh Kamna, your ass is the tightest hole I’ve ever fucked”

Kamna smiled lewdly, bearing the hard thrusts “Uh, uncle, I’m yours, every part of me is for you to enjoy. Harder, uncle, harder”

Ramesh nodded , he was gasping for breath, cursing himself for not maintaining his body properly, gathering his strength he pushed harder. Sixteen, gasp, thrust, moan, Sev… ent… teen, oh gods, he spat out “I’m cumming…”

With a last forceful thrust, his cock went much deeper than ever before, burying itself in the tight velvety hole, before releasing the dammed semen right into her stomach. He groaned “Oh, ahhhhhh…”

Powerful jets of fresh semen, spurted inside, coating her rectum with white, hot cream, Kamna shuddered, pushing back with her ass to pull him in further “Oh uncle, I feel strange… Something hot and tingly is spreading all over my body… What did you do to me…”

Ramesh slumped on her back with a tried, yet satisfied smile, the poor girl didn’t know what an orgasm was. He was so proud and happy to have given her the first orgasm “It’s called an orgasm, dear, it only happens when a man fucks you properly, how does it feel?”

Kamna gasped “It feels like heaven, uncle, I didn’t know fucking could be so good. I’ve never felt like this before”

Ramesh thrust half heartedly a few more times, before slumping next to her, his cock softened and was pushed out of the tight asshole with a loud pop, releasing some drops of semen with it. Kamna beamed lovingly “Thank you so much, uncle. Once again, you’ve rocked my world, how can I repay you now? I am so unfortunate I couldn’t give my pussy to you, I can’t bear to imagine the pleasure your huge cock will give me”

She kissed him hard, nearly murdering him due to lack of air, her juicy lips fluttered all over his body, kissing everything like a lovesick teenager. She grasped his soft cock in her silken hand, stroking it gently trying to impart new life into the softening pole. But he was too tired and knackered for a second round and his eyes drooped in sleep. Sighing softly, she kissed him “Go to sleep, uncle”

Ramesh nodded with a satisfied grin, enjoying the warm aftermath and basking in the sensations still coursing through his body, with his body pressed tightly around the sexy woman, he closed his eyes and went to a deep sleep.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF99 View Post
Bro, I don't know what to say, something about this story just makes me cum and I did twice. This story is a freaking goldmine, absolutely brilliant. But I have one request please, please add more adult breastfeeding and breast play. Its the breast feeding and breast fondling parts that make the story so horny. For example the fact that she is a young mother but she is breast feeding ugly old men and satisfying their hunger where as she should be breastfeeding her daughter only makes this story so erotic. So please add more breast teasing in public places, breast feeding in public places and more breast play and breast fondling. Also make her breast feed and fuck ugly old perverted or really religious but later decides to become perverted because of her beauty and big tits only. Because, her husband is a young good looking man and other young studs fucking her ain't that exciting. But as she is a beautiful lactating mother but she breastfeeds poor old dirty beggars or old men who are older than her father makes a lot more interesting. So please keep my request and write the story built on this concepts. Its going to make people cum like fountains I promise you.

pixar-

Agreed, if there's no bang or forced sex atleast please have older men possibly relations like Uncle etc have their way with her please.
Like Reply
posted up to 20th page
Like Reply
Having been used to a life of an ordinary housewife, Kamna woke up early, she looked at the window and wasn’t surprised to see the golden rays of the morning sun streaming through. A quick check of the watch informed her that the time was a few minutes past seven. Though her mind was awake, her body was still tired and wanted to sleep, cuddling with the warm body of the man lying next to her. Ramesh was deep asleep, snoring loudly, he was exhausted mentally and physically after fucking the delightfully sexy Kamna. She looked down at her fully naked, abused body that was still oozing sexual juices, her tight unused pussy quivered in excitement, wanting to feel the same pleasure that her ass experienced a while earlier.

While getting fucked anally was a wonderful experience, it just made her hungry for more. Unfortunately, Ramesh looked out for the count, leaving her unsatisfied and horny, taking action with her own hands, she caressed her voluptuous body with skill. Her fingers trailed from her slim neck to the gently rising slopes of her full breasts, her long nails traced the sensitive skin around her areola forming goosebumps all over her body and making her nipples pucker with anticipation. A thick drop of sweet milk oozed out of her nipples, wanting a man’s mouth to latch on them desperately. Alas, there was no one at hand to satiate her impulses, she continued down her lush body, lightly rimming and fingering her deep navel and ended on her clean-shaven pussy, which looked like slices of ripe pomegranate, red and juicy inside.

Her body tingled deliciously as her pussy split open in anticipation, she brought her fingers closer to the wet slit, wanting to tease herself a bit before indulging in masturbation. But right when a finger dipped inside the slick honeypot, a soft knock disturbed her. She sighed defeatedly and looked at the door, Ramesh was still snoring loudly, slowly regaining the energy he lost the previous night. She thought of ignoring the knock and resume giving pleasure to herself, when a second soft knock stopped her train of thought. Sighing, she took the thin, white bedsheet and wrapped it lazily around her naked body, before tiptoeing around the snoring man.

An entire long fleshy leg slipped out of the bedsheet as she opened the door to reveal the waiter from the previous night looking at her agape. The young man stuttered “Ma… Madam, I… the coffee service…”

She looked at his trembling hands holding a tray of coffee and fresh fragrant biscuits, the white porcelain cups lightly clattered because of his nervousness. She smiled “Bring it in”

He nodded, struggling to tear his eyes from the creamy leg that was fully exposed right from her hip to the little toes. She noticed his gaze but made no motion to cover herself as she moved just enough to let him inside. The poor man squeaked as he brushed against her lush body and placed the trembling tray on the centre table. She looked at the nervous young man with mirth, even as he said “May I… pour…”

She nodded and sat on the opposite bed, away from the still snoring Ramesh, her grip on the thin bedsheet loosened revealing even more creamy skin, capturing the man’s attention immediately. Her fingers traced the top of the sheet covering her heavy tits, dipping into the cleavage. The poor man could only pause and admire her beauty with naked hunger, his hand on the coffee jug trembled so much, nearly spilling the steaming hot coffee on the table. Seeing him spellbound made her smile saucily, his nervousness made her proud of her beauty and satisfied of the effect it had on him.

Parting her ruby red lips, she softly said “One spoon sugar”

He jerked in surprise and pulled his eyes from her chest, where her fingers teased him by tracing the curves of her breasts. With wooden hands, he took a spoonful of sugar and mixed it well into the coffee, his actions were soft as he didn’t want to wake up the snoring businessman. Kamna took the coffee cup from his hands, letting the sheet slip down, exposing more than half of her luscious tits. The man froze, his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets as he looked at the creamy flesh full of sweet milk. Kamna felt his gaze like it was a physical thing, but made no movement to cover herself once again, letting the hungry man enjoy her beauty.

She leaned back and calmly sipped the coffee, ignoring the man’s rapacious gaze “Hmmm, this coffee is good”

The man recovered his poise enough to reply “I… I made it special for madam”

She smiled sweetly “Really? That’s kind of you”

He nodded vigorously “Yes madam, we always prepare fresh for all first-class guests, but for madam, I made it with fresh milk fully, instead of adding milk powder”

She sipped again, liking the truly tasty coffee, letting the man freely look at her beauty in return. He asked “Madam, what would you like for breakfast?”

She paused “Uh?”

He said “Sir always like roti and subji in the morning, but if you like to eat something, then I will ask the chef to prepare it well for you”

The man was young, probably in his late teens, younger than her by just a few years, but he somehow looked very innocent. His eager words felt very cute for her married tastes, with another sweet, yet sexy smile, she said “You don’t need to trouble yourself, but I love to eat dosas”

He beamed “Sure madam, I will get the chef to make the best dosas for you”

She beamed back, stunning him for a second “Thank you dear”

She placed the now empty cup on the tray and leaned back, letting her full mountainous breasts push the sheet up from below. He could see the shape and firmness of the two luscious peaks clearly as they gently rose and fell with her breath. He realised she was done and it was time for him to leave, unwilling, he gathered the empty cup and turned to leave, his mind and body absolutely refusing to do so.

Her sweet voice rang out “Ah, I forgot, can I get some honey?”

He turned back delightedly, happy to spend more time with her “Honey, madam?”

Her face became bright with happiness as she looked at the still snoring Ramesh “Yes, last night was long and hard and my skin is sore and abused. Applying honey will make it soft and supple once again, so do you have any?”

The poor man’s already hard cock nearly burst open after hearing her words, he didn’t expect her to reveal the previous night’s frolics so openly. He was stunned into silence, even as his hard cock poked his uniform outrageously. His situation only got worse as Kamna arched her back for a long, erotic stretch which continued for several seconds. The thin bedsheet hung over her breasts precariously as she bent her lush body underneath, the frozen waiter could see all of her delicious curves writhing right in front of him.

With a taunting smile, she asked once again “Hmm?”

He stammered “Ah, yes madam, I will bring it immediately”

She nodded “Fine, but not here. I am sticky because of last night, I can't even spread my legs due to the stickiness. So, I am going to take a shower in the restroom, can you bring it there?”

His eyes widened comically, everything she did or said was too erotic, he could only nod like a clown as he left with excitement. Smiling at the retreating man’s back, she let the sheet fall off her body with a happy sigh, satisfied with her tease of the young man. She quickly dbangd herself in the discarded saree and blouse, not bothering with a bra of panty and went to the restroom, taking fresh clothes and toiletries. The bathroom showed clearly the gap between the rich and the poor, while the second and third-class toilets were smelly and dirty, the first class was divided into two. One was a proper bathroom with shower, while the other had the toilet, it was clear that the railway employees cleaned them both regularly, maintaining it in top form.

Kamna closed the door and removed her saree and blouse, revealing her fully naked body, examining it closely on the mirror. She was a true beauty, who had maintained her body diligently after pregnancy, hoping to seduce her husband once again. Ironically, all her efforts only resulted in seducing men other than her husband, Vinod. Sighing, she squeezed her full breasts hard, making thick milk squirt out of her hard nipples, relieving some pressure. Nowadays, her tits produced a lot of milk, making her breasts always full and heavy. Just as the milk splattered against the wash basin, she heard a soft knock on the door. She asked “Who is it?”

The waiter announced softly “Madam, it’s me. I’ve brought the honey”

Kamna said “Wait”

She took the thin cotton towel and wrapped it around her body, barely covering her heavy breasts and pussy. She checked herself in the mirror, the towel was definitely too small and short, most of her tits were exposed, not to mention the entire fleshy legs. It was absolutely indecent and a clear call for any virile man to bang her to his satisfaction, but it was also the best costume to tease the poor waiter further.

With a knowing smile, she opened the door slightly “Where is the honey?”

The waiter couldn’t see anything properly through the small slit in the door, but just the fact that he was peeking into the bathroom, with her inside, was cumworthy. He gasped “Ah madam, it’s in this bottle”

Kamna moved behind the door and opened it further, he had a large bottle full of golden liquid, she had assumed he would bring a small one, but it was unexpected. She whispered, “Come in, don’t let anyone see you talking to me”

The man couldn’t believe his ears, in a daze he went inside the small room, as she quickly locked the door. His jaw fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces, when he saw her sexy body barely covered. He didn’t know where to look at, as creamy soft flesh, glowing with vitality filled his hazy vision. His heart thumped erratically, sending powerful bursts of boiling blood to his cock, leaving precious little to his brain and other parts of the body. His mind had to work with a bare minimum, shutting down higher functions just to survive.

His reaction made her smile widely, with a seductive smile, she said “Thank you so much dear, here come give me a hug”

He stood woodenly as she shortened the distance between them to nothing, pressing her soft body on his completely. His cock, which was harder than a steel rod, buried into the softness, sending pleasure and heat into his body. Her hot breath scalded him as he froze like a statue when she kissed his cheek softly “You are a lovely young man, kind and caring. I am so lucky to have met you. But did you check in my room, when you came here?”

He nodded dumbly as there wasn’t enough blood or energy in his head to form a response, but his heart pumped some more blood, not wanting to disappoint her. He said “Y… yes… madam, sir… is still… sno… sleeping”

She purred “Good. Since you’ve been a very good boy all along, I feel really comfortable with you here. Thank you for bringing the honey, it will soothe and heal my soft skin, after last night’s activities. I hope you don’t mind my costume, as I didn’t want the honey to stain my clothes”

He shook his head “No, no madam”

She smiled “I could have been naked, as it would be the best, but I can't do that in front of a stranger like you, even though you are so kind and helpful”

He nodded obediently “Ah, yes, madam”

She throated “Can you do me another favour?”

He nodded, she continued “You have brought so much honey, that I want to rub my entire body with it. Unfortunately, I can't reach my back, so can you please apply the honey for me?”

He was so shocked that he suddenly felt like his heart stopped and his soul parted his comatose body, in his vision, it felt like Kamna was a heavenly apsaras who had come down to fulfil all his wishes. His expression made her want to laugh, but she controlled herself, afterall she wasn’t unaffected. Though the young man wasn’t handsome, he had the youthful vitality and cuteness, also the lack of cock in her pussy for many days, made her really horny.

She taunted him “You don’t want to?”

Like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on him, his body shook and he somewhat regained his bearing “What? ah no madam, I mean want to, ah…”

She giggled “Now, listen carefully. I am trusting you a lot here, so don’t cross your limits, ok?”

He nodded vigorously “Yes madam, don’t worry. All the workers here deal with VVIPs every day, we can't work anymore if we are careless”

She asked “Oh, what kind of people use the first-class coaches?”

He couldn’t reply as she turned and loosened the towel, letting it dip on her back, she used her arms to cover her overflowing breasts and sat on the small plastic stool. He swallowed the saliva and opened the bottle, letting the thick liquid pool in his palm, as he never let his eyes move away from her golden body. He rubbed his hands together and placed them on her flawless back making her moan “Ahhh”

His cock jerked hard when he heard her moan as if she already orgasmed, his pants were already wet with precum, forming a large spot in the front. He stuttered “Did I hurt you, madam?”

She moaned again “No, your hands are rough”

He said “Sorry madam, should I stop?”

She turned her neck to look at him with smouldering eyes “No, I like it rough and hard, go ahead and talk to me while you rub my back”

He gulped “Yes, madam, uh, the passengers are mostly politicians and businessmen, so we can't be lax at any moment. Also, I’ve seen some couples booking the coupe for privacy”

His rough hands timidly rubbed her back as she asked “Mmm, so you must have seen many things”

He nodded “Yes madam”

She asked “Tell me about some of them in detail”

He obeyed “Ah, I’ve met many couples both young and old spending all the time inside the coupe, enjoying each other”

She said “So did you have any lucky chances with the women?”

He shook his head “No madam”

Surprised, she asked “Why?”

He lamented “Usually, my seniors will check the list at first and see if there are any beautiful women. If there are any, then they will not let juniors like me to serve them, wanting to keep the chance for themselves”

She said “Oh that’s sad, but do they get lucky?”

He didn’t reply as he was embarrassed, but she prodded him, making him say “Yes madam, I’ve heard them brag about it many times”

Interested in gossip, she pouted sexily “Don’t make me wait, tell me about it”

With a pink face, he said “Ah, whenever couples stay in a coupe, they don’t even wait for the train to start before closing the door and enjoy. Though we are required to place the welcome kit before the guests come in, we always do it once the train starts. This way we can go inside every coupe and see the guests with our own eyes, uh, if the guest is good looking, then they will get special treatment. The seniors will go knock the door regularly hoping for an opportunity, because of privacy, the guests will change into casual or night clothes quickly. So, it is not difficult to… uh, madam, is this necessary?”

Kamna purred “If you tell it in detail, then I will reward you with a special gift, but only if you satisfy me”

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Filled with excitement, he tried to remember the gossips clearly “Uh, ok, madam. It is easy to see the guests in sexy nighties, shorts and miniskirts, the seniors will sometimes wait until they hear sounds of kissing and other sexy noises before interrupting. The guests won't have enough time to cover themselves and will open the door revealing their bodies. But many couples will ignore our knocking and continue their enjoyment, having sex even if we are standing behind the door. Uh madam, can I ask you a question?”

She nodded, he asked “Are you an actress?”

She giggled “No, why are you asking?”

He said “But you look so sexy and beautiful, even better than some real actress”

She asked “Oh, do you regularly see actresses in train?”

He nodded “Sure madam, even I’ve seen many with my own eyes, but only some are beautiful in real life, many have to do makeup to look good”

She asked “How are they?”

He said “Uh, they are arrogant and bossy, but we don’t mind as they always wear very little clothing all the time. So even if they scold us for no reason, we will just bow our heads and watch their sexy bodies”

She laughed “Naughty, but go ahead”

He nodded “Yes madam, but they are also very interesting. I’ve heard many cases where the actress will go to another coupe at night, enjoying directors, producers and other actors before coming back to their coupe in the morning. Sometimes they will get in the train at some halfway point, then spent an entire night with a man, usually a businessman, and then get down at another station in the morning. Many times I’ve seen ministers and other politicians bringing an actress with them through the entire journey, enjoying them thoroughly inside the coupe”

She asked “Really?”

He nodded “Yes madam, even I saw a few with my own eyes, a few months back a central minister was journeying with a famous actress, who is known to be very beautiful but will only act in conservative roles. She is known to not expose and is a vocal feminist, always talking about human and animal rights. Everyone thought her to be a very good and respectful woman, but even I was surprised when I saw her in the same coupe with the minister. They rarely came out the entire day, but we all heard lots of moaning, slapping and other sounds. That night, it must be around two o’clock, I was suddenly called to their coupe by the minister”

“I was nervous, because it is always a delicate balance when serving politicians, but the minister seemed to be very tired. He was only wearing a pair of briefs, but all of my attention was on the other person in the coupe. The very conservative, respected actress was drinking whiskey while smoking long thin cigarettes, but what was shocking was that she was only wearing a transparent lace bra with no panties. The minister wanted some international brand condoms, fruits and some more whiskey, though I wanted to see her longer, I was scared of him. So, I could only leave and buy everything at the next station, nearly missing the train, but it was so worth it”

“When I came back, it was the actress herself, who opened the door and she was fully naked as she took the items from me. Luckily, she didn’t lock the door properly as she put the condom on the minister’s cock, who was lying flat on the bed. I jerked off peeking inside as the actress climbed over him and fucked him in many positions”

She exclaimed “Wow, have anyone invited you inside?”

He shook his head “I haven’t been so lucky, but some of my seniors have experienced it. It is usually common with older couples coming for their second honeymoon, some of us had been invited to join them”

She asked with surprise “You mean sex?”

He nodded “Yes madam, it seems it is a common fantasy in the middle age, many couples want another man to fuck the wife while the husband watches. There has also been a few gangbangs with many of the employees and even guards fucking the woman while the man films it”

She asked “Have you experienced one?”

He blushed “Uh, one time a couple invited me for sex, but I was too nervous, so I declined”

She said “Do you regret it?”

He paused before nodding “The woman looked normal, so it isn’t too regretful, but if someone like you asks then I will definitely agree”

She smirked “Naughty boy, enough with the stories, I need to get back quickly. But since you’ve been a good boy, I want to reward you with a something”

His hands stopped their stroking, as his eyes widened “Madam...?”

She said “Actually it’s both a favour and reward, so it’s up you to agree. But I’ve long heard that semen is really good for the skin, so if you are willing I want to mix your cum with the honey to apply on my face. You must understand that nothing can happen between us, especially touching, but you can cum on my face and rub your semen on me. Are you willing?”

He gulped, though he had lots of expectations from the time he entered the bathroom, the reality of her words were still hard to believe. Seeing him stunned, she asked “We have very little time, so be quick”

He nodded, unsure about how to proceed, but she guided him “Come on then, take your cock out and stroke it. I want to see your hard cock”

With trembling hands he unzipped his pants and released his rock hard cock, glazed with copious precum. Just exposing his cock to a beauty like her was a major turn on, she encouraged “A lovely cock, it’s a pity I can't do anything to it, but let me see you stroke it”

He had masturbated countless times, he was no virgin, but having an erotic encounter with a sexy woman like Kamna was completely different from others. It wasn’t just that she was really beautiful, but the situation and the foreplay turned everything lustworthy. He couldn’t help but imagine how her hand would feel on his naked cock, just stroking with his own felt a lot more pleasurable than usual. A large drop of precum oozed out of his cock and dripped on her naked gleaming thigh, making her moan. Seeing her touch his precum and rub it on her naked thigh made him lose the precarious control he had on his boiling cum.

She gasped “Ah, that feels so good, please I want more, cum on me, cum on my sexy face. Don’t you want to see me covered in your cum? Can’t you imagine the scene of your semen splashing again and again, dripping from my forehead to my lips?”

He groaned at the height of stimulation, his hands forgot the nervousness and stroked his cock forcefully, his eyes fixed on her sumptuous half naked body. Her words inflamed him further as he jerked off quickly wanting to bring her words into reality.

She purred, caressing her face and body while slipping a finger into her open mouth, sucking on it sensually “Ahhhh, I am getting horny, I desperately need some cum”

He couldn’t take it anymore, with a loud groan, he thrust his hips, pointing his inflamed cock over her face and spurted thick cum on her. The first blast landed on her lovely face, catching her by surprise and splattered nearly into her open mouth. He groaned as the second blast landed on her cheek, quickly followed by the third and fourth on her nose, nearly getting into her hazy eyes. She moaned “Ohh, so much fresh cream, looks like I can use it for my entire body. Your balls must be so heavy, carrying such a load all the time. Mmmm”

He stood there panting like a wild dog admiring her flawless face covered lewdly with his cum, he felt like a lion marking his territory. He jerked in surprise when her hand wrapped around his still pulsing cock, the softness of her palm was a marked contrast to his steel hard rod. She purred “Ha, looks like there are a few more drops inside, let me squeeze everything out”

She moaned as her hand squeezed his thick rod, bringing the last few drops to join the small pool on her face. She then shocked him by bringing her face closer and dipping his cock onto the pool and rubbing the sensitive spongy cockhead on her cheek. He watched in fascination as she smeared the semen all over her face, using his cockhead. His cock had no time to relax as it got rock hard once again, feeling the sliminess on her satiny skin.

Her juicy lips glistened with semen as she parted them to say “Oh, I would love to have such a pleasurable facial every day, that too from a lovely cock like yours. Unfortunately, we can't do it, it makes me sad that I can't taste your cock nor feel it pulse deep inside me. Perhaps we can meet on another journey and explore further, now please leave while I let the precious nutrients in your cum seep into my skin, making it glowing with vitality”

He didn’t want to leave, he hoped that he could stay with her forever enjoying more of her lush, drool worthy body. But she was stern, using her saree to wipe the dripping cock and personally push it back inside his pants. Mixed with pleasure and disappointment, he closed the door behind him and left to the pantry, hoping to have another encounter with the enchanting woman. Kamna locked the door and looked at her cum covered face through the mirror, she felt really horny and full of lust. Her pussy quivered for something hard, but her mind was conflicted, the previous night, she had somehow invented a reason to not have sex, but surrendered at the last moment by sacrificing her ass.

Her cum covered face filled her with self-disgust, she bent down to wash the thick semen in the basin, but just as she scooped the water, she couldn’t bear to waste the fresh cream. After all the neighbour aunty had really told her that semen was good for the skin, the older woman loved young men cumming all over her and then massaged the cum. Kamna didn’t know whether the woman’s glowing complexion was truly due to the daily cum massage, or if she was just joking. Since Kamna had a young man’s fresh cum on her face anyways, she decided not to waste it for the time being. Standing tall she gently rubbed the thick white streaks into her skin, smelling the slightly pungent cream. When her fingers moved towards her juicy red lips, a speck of semen slipped inside and her tongue automatically licked it even before she realised what she had done.

The taste of the man’s cum filled her mouth, the slightly salty flavour made her body heat up with lust, stimulating her nerves with pleasure. Though disgust warred with her immediately, she couldn’t help but lick her cum covered finger, getting another taste of fresh cum. Her body tingled all over and her pussy shuddered in response, a few syrupy juices dripped from her steaming pussy making her thighs wet. Somehow, she stopped herself from licking all the cum on her face, as she stood in front of the mirror waiting for the cum to dry out.

The next five minutes seemed like an eternity as the cum dried out quickly, not trusting herself, she turned the shower on and stood underneath the cool water to wash off all the evidences of her betrayal. The coldness helped bring clarity to her lust addled mind, she washed herself thoroughly, taking care to remove the old semen in her abused asshole. A surge of willpower made her stop herself from touching her hungry pussy any more than necessary. Wiping herself dry with the towel quickly, she wrapped the saree around her needy body and put on the blouse. Although she had brought a fresh pair of bra and petticoat, her skin was too sensitive at the moment for any more layers of clothes.

She opened the door and went out through the empty corridor, holding the clothes in one hand. Without any panties, her already wet pussy squished as the plump lips slid over each other with each step. She was so horny that even walking normally in an empty corridor without any underwear made her ache for something hard. Quietly, she entered the coupe and saw Ramesh still sleeping, she placed the dirty clothes in a bag and applied light makeup, standing before the mirror. With a couple of deft strokes, her beauty was magnified and her lovely face became positively enthralling. With little to do, she looked at Ramesh’s naked body, the older man wasn’t in the best shape physically, white chest hair, flabby belly and a soft cock that was encrusted in their juices.

She pushed the bedsheet that was covering his body aside and looked at his cock, though it was soft, just the sight of it made her mouth water. Unable to control herself, her hand wrapped around the latent pleasure rod and stroked it gently. Since it was dry, the foreskin didn’t move smoothly, she used her drooling saliva to gently spit in her palm and rubbed the hot, sticky liquid on the purply cockhead, making the man shift around in pleasure. In no time, the cock hardened in her hand, eager to please her, Ramesh opened his eyes with the surge of bliss inside his body “Ah dear, suck it. I want to see my cock in your hot mouth”

Her eyelashes fluttered coquettishly “Uncle, but I’ve never done it before, isn’t it dirty?”

Ramesh’s bleary eyes gleamed “Really? Didn’t your husband ask for a blowjob?”

She blushed “He asked many times, but I don’t like it, so I refused. How can I put this in my mouth, don’t you use it for peeing? Also it is very dirty right now, you haven’t bathed yet”

He smiled at her naivety “It is not dirty dear, in fact why don’t you wash it using your mouth”

She said “Cheee…”

He cajoled her wanting a blowjob quite a bit “Please dear, didn’t you say you wanted to pay me back? Now I am saying it right now, if you give me a blowjob then I will consider the debt to be paid in full”

She became emotional “Please don’t joke about it uncle, I can give you dozens of blowjobs, but the timely help you gave me is nowhere equal to this”

He was impressed by her honest heart and innocence, he started to regret fucking her the previous night, forcing her to destroy her chastity. But her innocence and beauty clouded his senses, wanting to enjoy her to his wish. She was no way the first woman he had fucked after marriage, but everyone always had an eye for his money and status. But Kamna was the first woman who gave everything without expecting anything in return, unexpectedly he found that she already had a special place in his heart. He said “I am sorry dear, I was just joking, you don’t have to do anything”

She didn’t reply, instead she leant down and took his crusty cock in her sweet, fresh mouth, making a ‘yuck’ face even as she determinedly licked the dried juices with her pink tongue. Her soft tongue sent a bolt of pure pleasure surging into his body, making him arch his back, the wet tender flesh coupled with the heat in her mouth made him experience pure bliss continuously as she licked his dirty cockhead like an innocent schoolgirl. Ramesh felt truly bad for forcing the pure woman into doing disgusting acts, but the pleasure he got out of it made it worth the guilt. He encouraged her further “Yes dear, you are licking it good, but you should take my cock into your mouth and suck it”

She spat his cock out and made a face “Cheee”

Once again, she stroked his erect cock in her soft hands before sucking just the tip of the cockhead experimentally. Every single action of hers looked as if it was the first time she was sucking a cock, but miraculously for Ramesh it sent continuous surges into his body, making him wonder whether she was a natural cocksucker. He moaned “Wow, that’s it, suck more, take all of my cock inside until you can't take anymore. Oh my god, yes, yes, yes”

Without an ounce of innocence missing from her lovely face, Kamna sucked him like a pro, enjoying the hard pulsing cock inside her hungry mouth once again. THe sight of the multi millionaire convulsing under her ministrations was addicting, it showed who held the power in their hands. Her tongue teased the sensitive underside of his cock, slithering under the cockhead making him jerk with pleasure. Her hands held the wrinkly balls, full of hair and squeezed them gently, leaving the poor old man with no other recourse than to spurt another batch of fresh semen into her waiting mouth.

He nearly screamed “Ahh, I am cumminggggg… Yes, yes, yes”

She wrapped her juicy lips hard on his cock and pulled it by its root, while her wet tongue slathered all over the rod inside her. One blast followed the other and soon Ramesh sent every drop of his precious semen into her mouth, making the hot honeypot overflow. The pleasure was unimaginable, every cell inside his body danced blissfully, though he was fit, he was too old to experience such bliss regularly. Blearily he opened his eyes to see Kamna’s innocent face with her mouth open wide showing him the cum she had collected. Even as the blissful shocks sputtered inside him, Kamna made a weird face and spat the thick cum into a towel.

Old Ramesh’s cock lurched automatically when he saw the erotic sight, he couldn’t help but chuckle at her face “Drink it dear, it is supposed to be good for health”

She shook her head “No, it tastes weird”

She spat the cum again, but couldn’t clear out everything and she was forced to drink water to wash the last drops to her stomach. Ramesh realised that though she spat the cum out, there was no way she removed every drop, some should have been swallowed. The very thought sent precious energy back into his rapidly softening cock, alas it wasn’t enough to resurrect the erection. But he didn’t mind, in his age it was already great that he had two mind boggling orgasms in a short period. He basked in the pleasure as Kamna wiped his cock clean, acting like a dutiful housewife.
Like Reply
In a very short time, Ramesh had grown very close to the buxom beauty, in a rush of emotion he asked “Kamna?”

She nodded “Hmmm”

He said “I like you very much, you are very sweet and innocent, it is rare to find a person like you in my circle. If you are willing, I will make you my personal secretary with a large salary and all other amenities included. You would never have to struggle for money when you are with me, what do you say?”

Kamna paused and looked at him seriously “Uncle, what about my family?”

Ramesh jerked “Ah, of course they are welcome too, they can stay in the house allotted to you. Since you are my personal secretary, you will be required to be with me at all times. Don’t worry, my house is like a palace and full of modern amenities with cooks, maids and security”

She asked “I can't stay with my husband and daughter?”

He hedged “I mean, of course you can, but I am a busy person so I will be travelling most of the time. Unlike this trip, I usually take quick flights, so I always need a personal secretary to take care of my needs. You too can fly in first class, stay in five-star hotels with me and travel all around the world. In fact, when I take vacations to international beaches and islands, you can stay with me and enjoy the luxury. Don’t you like that?”

She whispered “Uncle, thank you for offering me such wonderful things, but I am a simple housewife with nothing other than my family. Though I know you have good intentions and my wellbeing at heart, I can't live a life without my husband and daughter. So please uncle, don’t make me refuse you”

Ramesh sighed “Fine dear, it was wrong of me to ask such a thing so quickly, let’s forget about it for the moment”

The ardour cooled down a bit after the serious conversation and Ramesh indulged in more work. The waiter came in with the breakfast, having eyes only for Kamna and her delicious body which was considerably more covered in her saree and blouse. She gave the man a small smile, which caused his face to bloom, but he knew his place, so he went off quietly. After breakfast, during which Kamna increased the temperature by acting coquettishly, she sat before him and let her saree fall off her chest, exposing her full breasts clad only in the thin blouse.

Ramesh couldn’t concentrate on his food as Kamna teased him mercilessly, bending to show her deep cleavage and then sat next to him and rubbed the sides of her tits on his arm. Though he had seen her completely naked and even fucked her ass, the sight of her half naked body made him go crazy with desire. She purred “Uncle, you shouldn’t eat so less, you need protein for more stamina”

Ramesh swallowed his saliva when he saw her hard nipples poking lewdly through the thin cotton blouse. She teased him more and more until somehow she got fully naked once again and sat on his lap, rubbing her dripping wet pussy on his semi erect cock. He got no work done as he kissed, sucked and licked the delicious treat before him, feeling like a young teenager after a long time. An hour after breakfast, a soft knock interrupted them, Kamna quickly wore her saree and blouse once again, looking respectable and homely. Ramesh put his shorts back on and opened the door to reveal a worried Vinod carrying young Arushi.

Kamna shot like a rocket to take her daughter into her bosom and soothed the cute young girl. She said “Did you miss mummy baby? You must be hungry, here drink mummy’s milk”

While Ramesh made Vinod sit and talked with the young man, Kamna unbuttoned her blouse and pushed a fat nipple into her daughter’s mouth. Vinod was surprised to see his wife expose her breast casually in front of the older man, but he was still intimidated in front of him. Also he had seen many young mothers not caring for their surroundings when they fed their kids, so he didn’t think on it too much.

With Kamna busy, Ramesh softly asked “Vinod, you are indeed a very lucky man to have such a dutiful wife, who is also very intelligent and capable. She has helped me a lot last night and this morning, relieving me off my worries and stress. She has impressed me so much that I am thinking of offering a job to her”

Vinod smiled proudly as the powerful, well accomplished man praised his loving wife to the moon, he said “Yes sir, she is really and runs my household things smoothly”

Ramesh said “Well yes, but I am talking about something more complex than that. I am offering her a job as my personal secretary with a base salary of twenty-five thousand a month, the perks amount to a lot more. Basically, she doesn’t have to worry about money, you too get a lot from this, so what do you say?”

Vinod hesitated “Uh, I haven’t thought about her working…”

Ramesh said “What are you saying? In today’s economy, it isn’t enough if only one spouse earns a living, how much can you do with one salary?”

Vinod nodded “True sir, but I don’t like my wife working”

Ramesh shook his head “You are just wasting Kamna’s talent for your pride, my offer won't be matched by anyone. Who else will offer such a sweet deal for an inexperienced person? But I like her intelligence and hard work and can't bear to see it snuffed out due to routine work”

Vinod was seriously tempted by the offer, free house, food, more money and health insurance and various other amenities, were mind boggling. But the only con was to nearly forget his wife, he wasn’t an idiot and has seen personal secretaries in his work. They are completely tied to their bosses, with no space for family and personal work, they have to travel, arrange and literally babysit their employers.

Seeing that his offer wasn’t well received, Ramesh dropped the matter and focussed on his work, letting the young family interact with each other. Soon it was time for lunch, Vinod joined them, sampling the fruits the higher fare gave. After lunch, they spent some more time talking with Vinod going back and forth to bring all the luggage. Finally, it was time for the young family to alight, Ramesh made one last effort to recruit Kamna, but was firmly refused.

Sighing he took a white business card with golden letters and gave it to Kamna “Here, take this. Using it you can shop for free at any of our stores and if you change your mind in the future call me anytime on this direct number and I will speak with you. Don’t hesitate to use this”

Kamna nodded “Thank you, uncle”

Vinod looked anxious as Ramesh and Kamna looked at each other emotionally, finally Kamna sobbed as she hugged the older man tightly. Vinod felt uncomfortable at the way his wife tightly clung to the rich man, whose hands were dangerously close to his wife’s soft, round ass. Though he kept an open mind throughout, it was difficult to ignore one’s wife kissing another man on the lips and the passionate embrace with hands roaming all over. Finally, the awkward embrace ended and Kamna nearly ran out of the coupe, sniffing loudly. Vinod sighed in relief as he followed his wife, carrying his daughter and the luggage, the older man’s presence was disconcerting for some reason.

Since it was the first-class coach, they got down hassle-free with no one pushing them around from the back impatiently. Kamna got down with a heavy heart carrying her dear daughter on her hip which pushed her saree to the side, exposing most of her belly, back, deep navel and a full heavy breast. Expectedly she caught the attention of almost all men in the busy platform, mouths drooled as they lustily looked at the creamy smooth skin and lush curves, making all hot-blooded men sport a clear tent. The porters swarmed around “Madam, can I carry your luggage? I will give you a discount”

“Sir, you must not strain your family with baggage, let me carry it for a low price of 20 rupees”

While Kamna ignored them, Vinod grew irritated “Get away, we don’t need help”

He pulled his wife’s unresponsive hand and walked quicker, leaving the irritants behind. As they came out of the small station, Vinod asked “Kamna, are you hungry?”

She shook her head woodenly, but he didn’t notice as he looked around the parking area “Mmm, there are no autos. Anyway, no autow,.'s will agree to come to your village, so our option is either bus or wait for an auto”

Kamna sighed as the searing heat singed her tender skin, living in the city had made her forget about the harsh conditions of her village. If only she had agreed to Ramesh’s offer, then she wouldn’t have had to toil under the sun, a life of luxury awaited her, only the cost was too high for her to pay. Putting the enticing offer to the back of her mind, she said “Bus is unreliable and too crowded”

Vinod nodded “So let’s wait her for an auto”

Kamna’s village was obscure and didn’t have proper connectivity to the nearby town, the local bus only had one service per day and was unreliable. The only other option was autos plying at a much higher rate and even after paying more, one would need to share it with other passengers. After waiting under the shade for some time, they finally saw an auto, Vinod shouted hurriedly for the vehicle to stop. Running to it Vinod talked for some time before agreeing to the price, Kamna took her kid and bag listlessly and sat inside the cramped auto, not paying any attention to the driver and the other male passenger’s lewd gaze.

Vinod sat in the middle while Kamna occupied the window seat as the auto trudged along on the dusty, damaged road that hadn’t been paved for decades. Vinod tried to make conversation with her, but she didn’t respond as she looked out at the barren land. The afternoon heat was searing and the dry sand blew right into the trembling auto, to protect her face, especially her eyes, she pulled her pallu and used it for protection. The transparent saree acted as a clear veil, letting her see everything even with her face covered. A while into the journey, Arushi started crying, both from the heat as well as hunger.

While the three men conversed about local and national matters, Kamna deftly unhooked her blouse catching the auto driver’s attention. She looked at the rear-view mirror and saw the dirty, dusty man looking at her creamy breast, rapidly disrobing right in front of him. Vinod was turned to the other side, talking with the other passenger, so he didn’t notice anything. Kamna kept looking at the driver even as she undid the third and the last hook on the blouse, though her saree covered both Arushi and her chest, it was too sheer to cover anything. With his attention completely on the full, heavy breast with a long nipple oozing with milk, the driver missed a huge pothole and nearly capsized the auto in a split second. Thankfully the man was used to driving in such roads for years and skilfully prevented anything serious.

The other passenger shouted “You moron, did you sleep?”

The driver shot back “With you droning like an old man, how can you expect me to stay awake?”

Vinod turned to Kamna to check if she was alright “Are you fine…”

He caught sight of her naked breast suckled by his hungry daughter, he quickly realised why the driver lost concentration. A surge of anger filled him and he bit out “This is why I ask you to wear decent clothes, but you never listen”

The loss of Ramesh’s sweet offer made her frustrated and she bit back “Do you want me to get cooked in this heat wearing thick clothes? You men have it easy, but only know how to lord over us poor women”

Vinod grumbled “Senseless woman, you never notice the way others look at you”

His voice was too low for her to hear, she barked “What?”

He shook his head and turned to the other side while glaring at the auto driver who was still watching his wife feeding Arushi. A man with decency would have been embarrassed by Vinod’s glare and looked away, but the driver was no such man, he kept looking at the heavenly sight through the mirror while keeping a bare minimum of attention on the deserted road. Perhaps it was because of his anger, but when Arushi emptied one breast and switched to the other, Kamna didn’t cover either breasts, letting the driver look at the delicious flesh freely. Vinod could only sigh in defeat as his wife protested his harsh words in her own way. After some time, the other passenger too realised what was happening and tried to look at the open feast, only to be blocked by Vinod.

Nearly half an hour later, Arushi was finally satiated and quickly went to sleep nestled over her mother’s bosom. Kamna patted her daughter gently, not making any move to cover herself from the two men’s rapacious looks. The breasts stilled contained milk, they bounced, jiggled and swayed erotically as the auto made its way on the dusty road. Sometimes due to the jerking a few drops of milk would spurt out of the long, hard nipples and splatter on the saree, forming many wet spots. The auto driver realised that Kamna had no thought of putting her blouse back on and got really horny. He kept looking at Kamna’s beautiful flawless face and her steady gaze which looked right back at him, taunting him mysteriously.

Finally, the driver couldn’t take it anymore and started to rub his erect cock over his pants, looking at the tent pointedly making her shift her gaze to it. His eyes turned proud as he successfully accepted her dare, she sniffed casually and looked out of the window, seemingly taking in the drab scenery, but her hand which was free slid slowly to her still naked breasts and stopped dangerously close to the erect nipple. The driver’s victorious look turned into defeat as he panted at the seductive woman, her long creamy finger with long nail painted with ‘fuck me’ red lipstick, moved closer and closer to the hard, diamond like nub. The man couldn’t take the teasing, he was a simple, crude man who had never faced higher pleasures in life.

To him only film stars were so beautiful and sexy, but even they never acted so brazenly, let alone the massive difference of a woman on screen to a woman sitting just a few feet behind him. The driver was a married man with many children, he would drink every day with his earnings and beat his family before pulling his tired, abused wife to bed and fuck her. In truth, it was more like banging, he paid no attention to foreplay or seduction as he spread his wife’s thighs wide and pumped into her dry pussy while crushing her flabby tits. The alcohol deadened the sensations making him even more forceful to get any pleasure, after humping a dozen times he would cum inside and promptly go to sleep. Of course, he was not monogamous at any stage, the poor region had many women selling their bodies for money.

He knew spots in which prostitutes waited and they were really cheap, fifty rupees would get him a blowjob and a quick fuck, though even the prostitutes nearly gagged at the sight of his dirty cock. For such a crude man, a heavenly beauty, who was capable of seducing even millionaires like Ramesh was an impossible dream. His simple mind took over as he unzipped his stained, dirty pants and released the dark, erect cock, lewdly grinning at Kamna as he stroked it openly. Kamna, at any other time would get absolutely disgusted at the sight of that piss filled, crusty cock, but the residual anger at her husband and the fresh frustration of refusing Ramesh’s offer made her contrary.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
WTF99-

BRO YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD!!!! Finally an update that is dick raising like the first update. See, its the filthy low class ugly people vs The lactating Goddess Kamna that makes this story explosively erotic. Kamna's exposing breast filled tits to low class men in open areas while breastfeeding makes this story sooooooooo good. Please keep up this type of contents in the story and please update fast. Want to read how she breastfeed some other beggar or autowala etc. Can't wait, don't take too long.
Like Reply
Vinod knew he couldn’t block both men’s view of his wife, also the auto driver was important as there was no other way they could go home, so he turned to the other passenger’s side and used his body to block the view. With him turned away, Vinod had no idea that Arushi had already gone to sleep and that his wife was still exposing her tits to the driver, who was openly jerking off. Kamna gently touched her rock-hard nipple, showing the hardness to the driver using her finger. Already she had been too horny from the lack of cock in her pussy, though she had continuously been teasing several men with her body, she was yet to get any relief. Publicly exposing her tits, that too with her husband sitting right next, was absolutely kinky, her hungry pussy, wet for the last two days, started dripping sweet nectar, drooling down her creamy thighs. Pressing her legs together was pleasurable as her pussy lips got swollen from desire, they squished as she pressed her thighs hard.

The ride got bumpy to the extreme as the driver no longer paid any attention to the road, thankfully the path was straight and the continuous trips had given him some sort of muscle memory. Kamna got really horny as she pinched her nipple, causing a thick drop of milk to ooze out of it. Then in full view of the driver, she took the drop on her finger and placed it between her parted lips, silently moaning with pleasure. The poor driver had never faced such temptation before in the four decades of his life, any other time he would have cum several times. But somehow Kamna always kept him waiting for more, making him eagerly anticipate the next move. To his simple mind the temptation and teasing beyond a certain limit was useless, he wanted more.

The dull eyes filled with desire cleared for a moment, his ugly, battered face turned evil and seconds later the auto sputtered to a stop. Vinod, who had not paid attention was alarmed “Ah what happened?”

The driver didn’t respond at first, he tried to start the engine again and again with no success, after several sick wheezes of the engine, he said “Sir, it seems there is a problem with the engine, only a mechanic can solve this”

Vinod exclaimed “Mechanic? But where can we find one in this wilderness? Are you sure there is no other way to start the engine?”

The driver shook his head “No sir, if you want you can get down, no need to pay me”

Vinod found it ridiculous “Get down? What will I do after getting down? There is no sight of any living thing here”

The other passenger was silent as the driver responded “How do I know? But seeing that you have family, I can think of only one option”

Vinod asked “Tell me what it is”

The driver smirked “The problem could be overheating, but I don’t have enough water, if you can give me water then it is possible for the engine to start”

Vinod turned to Kamna “Is there water in the bottle?”

She shook her head “No, I used some to wash Arushi and you drank the rest”

He ran his hand through his hair “Is it the only bottle we had?”

She nodded, her hands busy buttoning the blouse again, Vinod sighed as he looked at the driver “Is there a place nearby with water?”

The driver shrugged “There is a small tea shop several miles away, they should have some water”

Vinod asked “Miles? Isn’t there any place closer?”

The other passenger who had been looking at the driver and Kamna for the last several minutes, spoke up “I know a place nearby, if we walk this way for two kilometres there is a man living by himself, he will definitely have some water”

Vinod felt relieved “Ok, then let’s go get it”

The driver immediately shot back “Go? How? I am not moving an inch from my auto, what if someone steals it, I can't face the owner without an auto”

Vinod turned to the other man “Bhaiya, you seem to know the way…”

The man shook his head “I am not in good terms with that person, he will definitely not give water if he sees me. Also, I am not sure if this is the right path to his house”

Vinod stepped back “I… I can’t go either, leaving my wife and child here”

The man smiled gently “No baba, no one is asking you to do so, weren’t you the one ordering everyone right now? I don’t want to stay in this wilderness, so I am going to walk all the way home. Maybe another auto or even a bus will come this way if you are lucky”

Saying so, the man looked at the driver and Kamna once before briskly walking along the empty battered road. Vinod looked at the man, whose figure gradually went farther and nearly disappeared into the afternoon haze. The driver said “What that man said is right, you can wait here until a bus or auto come, but I can’t say one will come for sure”

Vinod asked “What about you?”

The driver shrugged “I will sleep in my auto this night, someone will eventually come this way”

Vinod looked at the silent Kamna and sleeping Arushi, he didn’t know what to do. There was no way they can stay in the wilderness like the driver, who knows what kind of animal roams in that area. While the driver fiddled around with the engine, Vinod sat on a large rock by the side trying to find a solution. The driver seemed to have failed in reviving the engine, so he pushed the auto off the road to the shade of a tree.

Vinod turned to Kamna “What shall we do? Shall we walk?”

Kamna said “No, there is still a dozen kilometres to go, we can't walk all the way in this heat with Arushi and the bags”

Vinod nodded and sighed “Maybe I should go find that house and get some water, but I am afraid of leaving you alone here”

Kamna shrugged “I grew up in this region, I am not scared to wait here”

He looked up “Really? But that man…”

They both looked at the auto driver who was busy cleaning some mechanical part with a greasy cloth. Vinod asked once again “Are you sure?”

Kamna nodded crisply giving some strength to her husband, who said “Fine, there is no point in wasting time, let me search for the house, hopefully it is not far away”

Vinod took Kamna’s hand and went to the driver “Bhaiya, I am going to find the house that man said, can you please watch over my family in the mean time?”

The driver smiled widely, showing the yellow black pan stained rotten teeth “I am a man of honour, don’t worry, if you can bring the water, then I won't even charge you for the journey. With us staying behind the tree, no harm will come to your family and I will also keep a very close eye on them continuously”

Vinod didn’t find him trustworthy, but he had no other choice, with a parting squeeze he nodded to his wife and walked down the dirt path leading towards a mountain. Kamna looked at her disappearing husband with a mixed heart, finally his figure went behind a sandy outcropping several hundred metres away concealing him completely. The driver watched the idiotic man disappear with a wide grin, he knew there was nothing down that path nor in the region. Once he was satisfied that the husband wasn’t coming back, he turned to the lovely woman standing like a coy heroine of the eighties. Though her body was once again covered in that useless excuse called saree and blouse, the raw sexuality emanating from the luscious curves was a most powerful aphrodisiac.

He rubbed his more than erect cock through his pants, watching her turn her gaze from the direction her husband went in, to his side. Her dark lustrous eyes seemed troubled, but the lust and desire that had been bottled for a long time, bubbled to the surface. Their eyes met, he grinned as hers moved down to his crotch where his hands stroked the erection. He smirked “Madam, don’t wait under the sun, come here in the shade with me, I don’t want to see that tender skin burnt”

He watched as she showed no sign of fear and walked slowly, swinging her wide hips exaggeratedly bewitching him again and again. He patted on the thick root underneath the tree, big enough to be a bench for them to sit on. She sat next to him, her body radiated heat, hotter than the afternoon sun and a heady perfume filled his nostrils. He leaned to the side and took a big two litre bottle full of water, he opened the cap with a taunting smirk and drank some of the water “Do you want some madam?”

Kamna had already suspected that the engine was fine, but the sight of the water bottle confirmed her thoughts, she shook her head. He turned to the side and used the water to wash his face, neck and hands, before putting the bottle back into the auto. He said “I usually don’t clean myself when I fuck randis, but you are such a high class randi, surely you don’t like dirty, unclean men like me”

He chuckled darkly and unzipped his pants, taking out the black cock and stroking the gooey head. She said softly “Can I have some water?”

He was surprised, but gave her the bottle and watched her opened it gracefully and pour the liquid into her sweet mouth. Unexpectedly, she didn’t drink it, instead she leaned over and spouted the water gently on his dirty cock, washing away some of the disgusting goo.

He laughed “Ha ha ha, as expected you don’t like the sight of my dirty cock. Doesn’t matter, I won't take it as an insult if you suck it good”

He put his hand around her shoulder, squeezing her tender arm hard making her flinch in pain. He rubbed her smooth back, loving the satiny soft skin exposed in the very low-cut blouse. He had never felt such luxuriant skin in his life, his cock automatically jerked, a drop of clear precum dripped. As a crude villager, he had no patience nor the temperament to appreciate such a beauty, like a rampaging bull he pulled the flimsy saree to the side and tore the thin cotton blouse open. Before Kamna realised what was happening, her full tits popped open, escaping the cage with force. The driver threw the scraps of clothing away and grunted unintelligibly when he saw the luscious tits fully revealed in front of him.

He squeezed both breasts hard with a pleased grin on his face, his actions made her hard nipples spurt thick milk all over the place. Her tender tits became red from his forceful fondling, but the rough handling also made her pussy quiver with pleasure. He dived down to take one of the nipples into his hungry mouth, sucking the long hard nubs with his rough tongue and bit them with his stained, rotting teeth. Kamna’s eyes closed automatically as a strong mix of pain and pleasure filled her body like never before. The driver bit and sucked the tender breasts, leaving red bite marks all over, he paused for a moment and looked at her passion-filled face “You randi, what are you waiting for? Do you need money to start work?”

His crude words only inflamed her lust as he took her soft hands and placed them on his hard cock, her hands stroked the still dirty gooey rod desperately. He wasn’t the biggest or thickest cock she had ever seen, but it was easily one of the dirtiest and disgusting cock. He grunted as her soft hands stroked him skilfully, he realised why all the rich men spent so much money for the high class randis. No women he had touched had ever given him such pleasure just from stroking, he also knew that she was no innocent housewife as her hands expertly roamed all over his erect pole, teasing all the vital points for maximum pleasure.

Fearing he would lose control any moment, he barked “Get up randi and remove your clothes, it is time to fuck your slutty cunt”

He quickly removed his clothes, wanting as much skin contact as possible, who knows when he would be lucky enough to fuck a woman half as beautiful as Kamna, again. She watched him remove the dirty clothes coated with a layer of brown dust, thankful that the stinking, sweaty smell was going away. He threw his shirt off to the side, revealing a dark, wiry body, the pants were next showing a dirty underwear that was stained with piss. Just the sight of it made her stomach queasy, but soon he removed the underwear and stroked his very erect cock, dripping precum onto the dry soil below.

[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
posted up to 25th page
Like Reply
Wow thank you dude ,was looking for this story for a long time , please post more , thanks and thanks in advance
Like Reply
Looking at her lovely angelic face and the moist red lips made him change plans “Though I want to fuck your slutty cunt hard, I need to see your high-class mouth sucking my cock first. Come here”

He stepped right in front of her and pulled her head roughly while thrusting his still dirty cock onto her lips. He laughed when she closed her eyes in reflex and nearly vomited from the slightly putrid smell from his crotch. He grasped her jaw and used his thumb to rub her soft lips roughly, her mouth parted automatically letting him push his thumb into the molten hot honeypot. He moaned when she sucked his dirty thumb passionately, she was so horny for the past few months with little relief. Right after pregnancy her body became too sensitive at the slightest stimulation, no part was normal, even wearing clothes or jewellery made her horny with the delightful friction.

As a very passionate woman, she too had been full of lust after her little teasing situation with the driver. Her mouth watered uncontrollably just looking at the naked cock, the disgusting smell and the layer of dirt didn’t matter in front of the horniness. He couldn’t believe her sexy reaction, just the feeling of her sucking his thumb was far better than the best fuck of his life. Her dark eyes glittered with unconcealed passion and her previously innocent, angelic face transformed into a seductive temptress descended from hell. Unbidden a huge drop of precum oozed out of his cock and splattered on the ground, his cock lurched in hunger desperately needing some contact with the otherworldly woman right in front of him.

He gasped “Wait, wait, I need you to suck my cock”

He pulled his thumb out and grasped his aching cock, she knelt in front of him with her mouth wide like an eager puppy. Bracing himself for a wave of pure pleasure, he thrust his cock into her waiting mouth and groaned in bliss when her hot tongue made contact. Her mouth slowly closed around his cock and her juicy lips clamped hard on his pole. Suddenly he felt as if he had dipped his cock into a bowl of hot honey, not to mention the velvety texture of her tongue and lips. He moaned “Ahh, yes, suck me you dirty randi, oh my god”

Lust rampaged inside either of them, their bodies became hotter than the barren, desert like surroundings, the only place wet was her sweet mouth, slurping and slathering his rock-hard cock with her spit. Like an apsaras washing the body of the fortunate in heaven with holy water, Kamna cleaned his dirty cock with her own mouth, not caring about the filth she kept swallowing. Her cheeks sunk inwards as she sucked his erect pole hard making him body tremble and nearly lose balance.

He blabbered “Ah, ah, yes, yes, oh my randi. I can’t control myself, ah”

Truly Kamna’s beauty and skill overwhelmed the simple, crude man, who had only known ugly and average in his life. He couldn’t believe the way she sucked him passionately, not caring about how dirty he was. Even the cheapest prostitute would refuse to touch his cock unless he washed himself, not to mention sucking it. Driving in the barren wasteland all day for years made him feel as if the dirt and sand had penetrated right into his body. No matter how many times he washed he could still feel the grit and smell the dry sand on his body. Never in his dreams had he thought about seeing such a beauty in real life, or touching, let alone fucking her.

Already he had little patience in sexual matters, what was important to him was his own pleasure, neither his wife nor the many prostitutes had ever felt pleasure from him. Kamna was no different, he didn’t care about hugging or tasting her, paying homage to her sumptuous beauty in the most intimate manner. When her hot tongue slid underneath his painfully hard cock, he jerked in pleasure, his balls felt heavy and was ready to shoot cum. He groaned “Ah, suck me, suck me, suck my dirty dick hard, I am going to cum, my sweet randi”

She sped up her efforts, using her soft hand to tease his balls, not minding the crusty, putrid feeling. He grabbed her head hard and pulled her closer making her choke on his cock, but she recovered and let the hard muscle thrust into her hot, wet mouth. With a loud shout that echoed around the wasteland, his body trembled as his balls boiled, leaving searing heat all the way to his cockhead, spurting thick cum right inside her mouth.

“Ah, I am cumming, ah, yes, oh my god”

The force of the spurt made her cough, but she recovered with skill, sucking him continuously even as he filled her sweet mouth with fresh semen. His vision blacked out for a moment from the unimaginable pleasure, but he looked down at her lovely face still sucking him, trying to get every drop of cum out of his spraying cock. The yellowish cum bubbled out of her mouth, mixing with frothy spit and dribbled down to her chin and throat. He felt really tired, after what was easily the best blowjob of his life, he wanted to sit down and get his breath back. But the sight of the high-class woman, beautiful enough to be a heroine on the silver screen, smeared with his own cum sent a revitalising rush of energy inside him.

It would be the greatest mistake of his life, if he got satisfied with just a blowjob from her. Somehow at that moment, he remembered his wife and all the prayers she said for his well-being. He had never appreciated it before, scolding and even hitting her for wasting money on God. But he thought to himself ‘What good fortune! Me, an insignificant man in wilderness, have tasted a divine woman beyond my wildest dreams. It is truly due to the good deeds of my wife, if not for her prayers how can I get such good fortune. I must encourage her more to pray, maybe I will get more lucky opportunities and even marry a second wife just like Kamna. I must also give prayers myself to the temple every morning to the Vinayak temple on this way and even put a rupee in the hundi’

With renewed vitality, he croaked “Come on randi, it is now time to properly fuck you and give you a taste of a real man’s fucking. Remove your saree”

Cum stained, yet full of lust and pleasure, she used the back of her hand to wipe the still hot cum off her juicy red lips and removed the knot on her waist, loosening the saree and letting it drop on the dusty ground. The driver licked his lips as the petticoat and blouse quickly followed, leaving her fully naked except for her mangal sutra, the gold gleamed under the harsh sun, but her satiny skin shone even more. He had never engaged in foreplay with any of his woman, his focus was always on his own needs, maybe a kiss or two followed by furious fucking. It may sound strange to others, but the reality was that both his wife and the cheap prostitutes were below average or downright ugly in their looks. Kissing the dirty prostitute who stands under the tree in the barren wilderness waiting for customers was a definite turn off, not to mention seeing the paan stained lips and teeth up close.

But with Kamna in front of him, he remembered all the subtle flirting, kissing, the heroes engaged in with the sexy heroines. Maybe he too should copy some of those scenes and try them with Kamna, he hadn’t even kissed her from the start. But seeing her cum covered face made him queasy, what kind of man would kiss in such a situation, maybe he should ask her to wash her mouth later before he kissed her. Not wanting to waste time, he caressed her full breast and delicious curves first, he nodded to himself, he would taste her charms properly after a good hard fuck.

He barked “Kneel down and show me your slutty cunt”

Kamna, who had been really horny after standing buck naked in the open wilderness, turned around and showed him her quivering pussy. Both the teasing inside the auto and the nakedness right after made her realise that she loved being an exhibitionist. Showing off her body and teasing men was such a turn on and if done properly, she could even cum from just the seduction. Several drops of thick nectar dripped out of the juicy lips that were pressed together like slices of bread mixed with jam and butter.

The Auto driver grinned when looking at the heavenly sight, Gods even her cunt looked beautiful and sexy. Unable to control himself, he grasped her soft ass cheeks and pushed his hips right into the wet lips. Kamna screamed as the man’s hard cock pierced her tender pussy rudely, his abrupt thrusting had surprised her thoroughly as he pushed into her steaming hot core, not caring about the pain she experienced. Her scream didn’t enter his mind as he groaned with ecstasy “Wow, what a cunt, if I was naïve, I would have thought that you are a virgin and not a cheating slut. Oh, so tight and wet, of course a randi like you is only satisfied by other men’s cocks. Let me show you real fucking”

Without a care for her suffering, he thrust into her steaming hot pussy again and again like a dog in heat. Her tender pussy got abused with every stroke, thankfully she was really wet minimising the damage. Soon, Kamna moaned with pure pleasure as the heady mix of pain and pleasure sent her nerves on fire. Her already wet pussy flooded with juices, forming a pool beneath her legs, her creamy golden skin turned pink and then red with continuous orgasms small and large. In no time both were so into the surging bliss that they forgot everything except for the cock ramming into the pussy. THe moans, the wet plunging sounds and the slapping of flesh on one another drowned the gentle howling of the winds and the rustling leaves.

Suddenly Kamna nearly screamed in fright when a rock-hard cock slid into her panting mouth, an evil laugh filled the surrounding “Ha ha ha, I knew this would happen, that’s why I pretended to leave before coming back. Suck my cock, you slutty bitch”

Kamna gasped in pain as the owner of the voice grabbed her hair forcefully, thankfully her mouth opened in reflex when the cock slid in, so she wasn’t hurt. Both she and the driver opened their eyes to see the other passenger grinning, while standing with his hard dick out of the dirty dhoti. The driver felt irritated at the man’s interference, but soon he ignored the other’s presence and kept pounding Kamna’s wet cunt. Kamna’s pleasure doubled in no time as two cocks penetrated from either side, her mind stopped focussing on the hard rods and instead was submerged in a sea of bliss. Her wet mouth sucked the thoroughly dirty and stinking cock, slathering it with sweet saliva as she used all her skills to pleasure the other man. At least she was able to clean the driver’s cock somewhat, but the other man’s cock was worse and stank to the heavens.

Pounded by both cocks at the same time, Kamna quickly lost count of the orgasms that wracked her sumptuous body. The man crowed “Ah what the fuck, I have never experienced such a skilled cocksucker before, let me see your filthy mouth filled with my cum. Suck me harder, yeah just like that, use your throat, you bitch”

The driver couldn’t hold on, Kamna’s expert pussy clenched him skilfully wringing everything out of him in return for sweet bliss. With a shout, he gasped “Ah, I’m cumming, oh, yes, god”

Spurt after spurt of fresh cum splashed inside Kamna’s sopping cunt until frothy semen dripped outside as the driver continued thrusting inside her. Moments after the driver cam, the other man shouted as well “Oh I am cumming too, suck me bitch”

Her redoubled efforts made the man fill her mouth as promised, Kamna tasted fresh cum once again, receiving two men’s fresh semen in no time. With a cock still pulsing with desire, the man removed himself with a wet plop and rubbed his wet cockhead on her sexy face, smearing the flawless skin with semen. He gasped for air “That was awesome, you are really a good slut”

Kamna’s pussy dripped with the driver’s cum, dribbling down her thighs, still most of the thick cum was still inside her, sloshing with every movement. She stood up gently, feeling and enjoying the delightful soreness and the gaping feeling caused by the driver’s pounding cock. Though she preferred to be seduced and made love to gently, getting a hard pounding had its own charm and the animalistic coupling made her feel alive. The man who talked about Kamna’s other worldly beauty and the driver watched her slowly walk to the auto and check upon the sleeping child. Kamna rummaged inside her bag and took a small hand towel and used it to wipe all the semen on her face, neck and chest.

Seeing her fully naked body once again made both men extremely horny, especially the other man who had just cum once, he chuckled darkly “It is a great sin if we don’t enjoy such a beauty properly and the only way to do it would be to savour her for days, filling her every hole with many cocks”

The driver asked anxiously “You, what are you saying?”

The man said “Don’t you understand? Her idiotic husband is gone leaving her alone, let’s dump the baby somewhere and take her to a friend’s place. Don’t worry my friend is very trustworthy, of course we will have to share her with him and maybe some of his friends, but there is enough of her to go around. After enjoying her for several days, we can throw her in the wilderness and no one will know”

The driver gaped “You mean, kidnapping?”

The man chuckled “Its just enjoying life, see that woman is clearly a slut cheating on her husband, it is not like we are gangbanging an innocent young girl”

Kamna came back holding the towel in her hand, she was still completely naked, her lush body jiggle and bounced mesmerizingly. The man whispered “Wow, just look at her, such a beauty needs to be filled with litres of cum, there is no need to give her water or food, just make her drink cum again and again until we get tired of her. Come on man, make a decision soon”

Like Reply
She smiled seductively at the man making him pause as he looked at her with lust, she sided close, rubbing her lush body on his dirty one. Her hand teased his already rock-hard cock, rubbing his cockhead on her satiny skin, leaving wet precum trailing behind. She grabbed his balls and purred “Do you like my body?”

He nodded dumbly, she smirked “Do you want to fuck me again and again?”

Again, he could only nod, she continued “How about lending me to all your friends for a long gangbang? I love cocks and need them spurting cum all over me”

He grinned, looked like the driver’s agreement wasn’t necessary, Kamna volunteered by herself, he could already see the looks on his friends’ faces when they saw her. Suddenly he felt something sharp and looked down in alarm, there was a thin cut on the tender skin just above his cock, it was long stretching from one hip bone to the other and drops of red blood started oozing out. Kamna’s other hand had a sharp long knife dripping with his blood, she laughed darkly “Of course I agree to your wishes, but I need something in return and that is your cock and balls. If you agree to let me cut your junk completely then I will go with you to your friends”

He blabbered in fear “You, you what are you doing?”

She snarled “Did you think that I am a soft city girl who knows nothing about people like you? I was born in this wilderness and grew up right here, I know how to take care of dogs like you”

The man got scared, unlike some people she looked like she would really cut him off, he pushed her off and scrambled back, putting some distance between them. Kamna smirked evilly “What? You don’t want it? Come here, it is only a little slice, you won't even feel it”

Suddenly her beauty was nowhere and she resembled a demoness, full of fear for his precious manhood, the man turned around and ran as fast as he could, wanting to preserve his body as a whole. The driver gulped as he saw the evil man ran faster than the howling wind, disappearing into the horizon in no time. Kamna turned around and asked “What about you? Do you have any wishes for me as well?”

He shook his head “No, no madam, I am innocent, please believe me, I didn’t agree to his demands”

She nodded “Fine, I’ll believe you for now, tell me where you sent my husband to?”

He gulped “Uh, this is just a cattle path, there is nothing down there, I am sure sir will return as there is no house there”

She said “Give me the water, I need to wash myself to get rid of this filth”

He gave her the bottle and watched her splash the water on her face, neck, chest, armpits, stomach and even her pussy, unashamedly. Though he got scared by the knife and the way she wielded it earlier, his cock couldn’t help but respond to the heavenly beauty and got fully hard. Once she was clean and the marks of sex washed away, she opened her bag once again and took a fresh set of clothes. The driver watched her take a red bejewelled blouse and put it on, her sumptuous breasts were once again covered. Somehow the tiny blouse, which only covered her breasts and left everything exposed, made her seem sexier.

She turned to look at him “Come here and tie the knots at the back”

He nodded and moved to her back, once again feeling the searing heat radiating from her body and gingerly knotted the strings through which her entire naked back could be seen. She thanked him and put on a long skirt and tied it several inches below her deep navel, looking sexier than the item dancers in the movies. Finally, it was time for the ghunghat, the flimsy completely transparent cloth went over her head, veiling her face partially, leaving her red lips exposed. The driver couldn’t help but stroke his needy cock which once again was so hard that it pained. While the dress was definitely traditional, similar to the ones the women wore in that region, Kamna’s was surely several times smaller and much sexier than any dress he had seen.

He dearly wanted to touch and feel her luscious body, but was scared to do so, he regretted his impatient actions earlier, he really should have taken the time to at least kiss and lick her entire body before fucking. She used the rear-view mirror to put on makeup once again, using creams, mascara, bindi and a bright red ‘fuck me hard’ lipstick. The poor driver was teased like never before, he didn’t really agree with the plan to kidnap her and fuck her for several days, earlier. But looking at the sexy beauty, who was hotter than the most seductive women on screen, he was quite tempted to abduct her away after seeing her fully made up.

Kamna smiled mischievously as the man’s cock kept dripping precum down the dusty, dry ground, she checked herself one last time and was finally satisfied. She was returning to her home for the first time after marriage and wanted to look her best. She straightened and stood coyly with her back arched, posing to the desperately horny driver “How do I look?”

The man gasped “Ah, I can’t say, the words, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen”

She giggled and looked at her watch “Looks like my husband will take some time to come back, how about we pass the time with a quick fuck. But you must be careful as I don’t want to ruin my makeup and clothes”

He couldn’t believe his eyes as she turned around and lifted the skirt to her waist, revealing her fully naked, creamy ass and the juicy pussy. He was no idiot, he quickly went behind her and plunged right into her pussy with no foreplay and started pounding her harder than before, but taking care not to disturb her clothes.

While Kamna had been pounded by two cocks at the same time, Vinod had walked down the dusty path for nearly half an hour, he finally reached a small dune climbing which he saw more wilderness unimpeded till the horizon. He realised that there was definitely no house nor anything living in that direction, there was no point in walking further under the scorching sun. He decided to turn back, hoping that the other passenger or the driver found some water by luck. Being an outsider, he didn’t want to roam around in the unfamiliar region and get lost, after all he had his wife and daughter to worry about. Slowly he trudged back, thirsty and tired from the unrelenting heat, finally after taking longer than the first trip he reached the road.

At first, he got scared at not finding the auto, but then he saw a yellow flash behind a tree and walked towards it. He sighed in relief when he saw the old auto and smiled when he saw his lovely, dutiful wife leaning on the auto and looking at him through the window. He noticed some movement behind her, but the auto blocked his view, as he went closer he saw the driver moving from behind Kamna and walked behind the tree. Kamna smiled widely when she saw her husband, looking tired and worn “Vinod, are you OK? I was so worried about you and was about to search for you with the driver”

She adjusted her skirt and in a flash hugged him tightly, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her “There is nothing out there, so I came back. How are you, were you safe, I was really worried about leaving you here. Did the driver misbehave?”

Kamna smiled “I am perfectly alright, the driver is a good man, supposedly he knows our village elder as his father had once worked in our village. Once the driver knew about it, he was very courteous and went to the other side to search for help. Fortunately, he found a small bracken pit filled with water and used it to start the engine once again. We were only waiting for you”

Vinod exclaimed “Thank god, I was really worried. But why did you change your dress?”

Kamna said “We are going back for the first time, so I wanted to look my best, I even washed after filtering the brackish water using my saree as I didn’t want to stink in front of my relatives”

She released him and adjusted her ghunghat, which had slipped to her shoulder, once again she looked very comely and traditional with her face covered, only the rest of the body was exposed more than usual. Vinod looked at the skin on show and shook his head, the costume was too small and sexy, which was why he preferred her wearing sarees in the normal manner. Still he didn’t want to restrict her homecoming with unnecessary rules as he knew that all women in the region wore similar costumes.

The driver came back adjusting his pants zip, he said “I went for a piss, shall we go?”

Vinod nodded, looking at the driver suspiciously, but the relief at finally moving made him ignore it and sit inside the auto with his wife. The auto went much faster than earlier and covered the distance soon, still it took nearly an hour to finally reach a fork in the road. Kamna said “Stop here”

The driver asked “Here madam? There is nothing around here”

Kamna said “I know, but stop here, we are getting down”

Vinod took the bags while Kamna took Arushi, who had woken up and was looking at everything curiously. Vinod gave the fare to the driver, who refused “No need sir, madam is close to me so I can't take money”

The man turned to Kamna and gave her a scrap of paper “Here is my phone number madam, if you need me on the return journey then don’t hesitate to call me, I will rush as quickly as possible. There is no signal on the road, but if I am in the town then I will surely pick it up”

Kamna took the paper and put in inside her blouse, making the man’s eyes widen “Sure, I will call you”

Vinod looked at the hesitant driver in confusion and saw the auto finally leaving down the road “I don’t know what you do Kamna, but you make friends so easily. I can’t believe he refused money”

Kamna smiled lightly “It must be my charm, but it doesn’t matter, the only man in the world for me is my darling husband. Now let go this way”

Vinod beamed “Ha ha, but are you sure this is the path?”

She nodded and checked her watch “There is still time, one of my relatives would come this way every day, so they should pick us up”

They walked further and sat on a large flat rock under a tree making small talk and letting Arushi play under the shade. Finally, after a while, they saw a small open van coming their way, Kamna smiled happily and went to stand in the middle of the road. Vinod went next to her with the bags and saw the van stopping a dozen feet in front of them. He heard an excited whoop come from the van and suddenly both doors opened with two figures jumping out in a flash. Vinod saw two youngsters wearing just shorts and a wiry thin body shriek with excitement before latching on to his equally excited wife “Ahh, Didi, you’ve come. After such a long time”

Vinod saw the two teenaged boys hug Kamna very tightly from either side, his wife kissed both boys on cheek “Ranu, Pintu, you’ve both grown up. Now you are as tall as me, how are you, how is the village?”

The boys ignored Vinod completely as they hugged Kamna again and again, even kissing all over her face sloppily making her giggle. They blabbered answers to her questions so fast that Vinod missed most of it. Then they finally took notice of him and touched his feet respectively “Jijaji, welcome. Please get inside, we will take you to the village”

Vinod was happy at the respect the seemingly unruly boys showed and rubbed their heads in affection. He knew his wife was a darling of the family, which was very close-knit and loving. Of course, Arushi wasn’t ignored and the two boys took turns carrying her and making funny faces. Once inside the small cabin which was the only place with seat, the van started making its way to the village. The boys and Kamna kept talking the whole way, with the boys teasing Kamna “Didi, you’ve become fat, I can see folds on your hip”

Ranu placed his hand on her waist and counted the folds making everyone laugh. Vinod asked once the commotion settled down a notch “I wasn’t sure anyone would come this way, but your Didi was certain. Were you coming from the town?”

Pintu, who was driving nodded “Yes, there are no shops in the village and outsiders aren’t usually allowed, so most of the days one of us will go to the town and get everything. Thankfully you came at the right time, because once we came back, there won't be anyone on the road until the next day”

It was Vinod’s first time visiting the village, but his family had gone there to fix the marriage proposal. Since the wedding happened in the large town nearby, Vinod had no chance to visit the village before and he was really curious about it. The van went along a winding path that climbed a hill, there was no proper road, only a dirt path that must have been made by the villagers. Finally, he saw a bunch of trees, which were a rarity in the wilderness and some flowering plants. The climate cooled down with altitude and the greenery increased with every hundred feet. At last Pintu stopped the van and parked it under a large tree, while Ranu got down and helped Vinod and Kamna get down. Suddenly Pintu whistled sharply making Vinod look around in wonder, in no time several men came accompanied by children of all ages.

Everyone paused for several moments until one man exclaimed “Kamu, is that you?”

It was like the start of an avalanche as one by one the men exclaimed in happiness, the men embraced Kamna one by one hugging her tightly and emotionally. Kamna kept murmuring their names with uncle and bhaiya added as suffix, finally the men turned to Vinod and greeted him enthusiastically, before bringing them into the village. It was more like a hamlet with a large white building in the centre, surrounded by small houses arranged in a semi-circle. Women of all ages were working, they stopped to see what the commotion was about. He saw women mostly middle aged, primarily in their thirties and forties and quite a few in their twenties. Everyone wore sarees similar to Kamna’s though their ghunghat didn’t veil their face. They gathered around the guests with wide smiles, greeting them both with wide smiles.

Vinod noticed that most women used their ghunghat to partially veil their faces when they saw him, leaving their mouths exposed. He was in a bind as they covered their faces, he didn’t know where to look at when they talked with him. Like Kamna, everyone wore tiny blouses that revealed most of their upper body and had a deep, wide cut in the front, spilling breasts out of the opening. The long skirts too were tied below navel and to Vinod they all looked half naked. Once everyone, both men and women hugged Kamna and made funny faces to Arushi, the group calmed down. They were led to a house from which a voluptuous, chubby woman in her early forties came out.

Kamna shouted “Ma!!!”

Vinod recognised his mother-in-law who shrieked in happiness when seeing her daughter, their embraced emotionally with both of them kissing all over the other’s faces. Vinod could only look away with guilt as two half naked beautiful women mashed on the other while kissing. Though he hadn’t seen her for a few years, Vinod vividly remembered his mother-in-law Pratima, who looked like an older and chubbier version of his wife. He couldn’t help but be embarrassed and shy around her, especially during the marriage times, her mature beauty intimidated him making him blush readily. Lost in memories, he was stunned when a soft body squeezed him tightly, filling him with warmth all over. He looked down at the cause only to get a great view of his MIL’s overflowing tits mashed on his chest.

A wet kiss on his cheek brought him back to reality, in a sweet voice filled with happiness Pratima said “Beta, how are you? Was the journey comfortable? Come inside, you must be hungry”

Leaving Kamna, she took Vinod’s hand and brought him inside the small house before seating him on a chair. Vinod shyly answered all of her questions as his MIL rummaged inside the kitchen to whip up something to eat. The house had barely enough space to stand as the relatives kept coming in and see the guests. Finally, Pratima shooed everyone out and offered some refreshments to the young couple. After eating, Vinod was tired, so he washed himself with a bucket of water and went to sleep in the hall, as the house had no bedroom. Since he was sleeping, everyone went outside to speak with Kamna and play with Arushi, leaving him undisturbed. He woke up after a few hours and ate a sumptuous dinner helped to cook by the helpful relatives and talked about general matters with some of the uncles before going to sleep.

Since it was a small house, they all slept in the hall with Kamna in the centre, Vinod didn’t know what to do when his voluptuous mother-in-law removed her saree casually and placed it by the side before lying down next to her daughter. Though he preferred slim bodied women, his MIL was a special case, as she never failed to get a ‘raise’ out of him.

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
WTF99 -

Holy shit bro!!! Such a fast update. That's so cool. As for bang and shit, I really liked the way you changed the direction of the story. bang is a great turnoff for me unless the story needed it.This one doesn't need something like that right now. I also like how you are developing the character of Kamna. Its very realistic and well written. If you keep updating this fast and continue this way this story might become the most legendary story of all times. Cheers man!!!
Like Reply
pvsraju-

great change over in the story, you are awesome bro, keep going as you wish, it is simply superb, just one single request is make nudity is casual thing for kamna, which is accepted by vinod as it is secluded village, thank you dear, waiting fo next upddate.
Like Reply
As he had slept during the evening, Vinod couldn’t sleep at night, he kept tossing and turning while Kamna slept like a log. Just when he was going into deep sleep, he awoke from a disturbance, lifting himself up he looked around in the bright moonlight and saw his mother-in-law sitting a few feet from him with Arushi on her lap. Pratima whispered “Beta, did I disturb you? It’s nothing Arushi woke up with hunger, so I am taking care of it”

Vinod groggily said “Oh, the formula is in Arushi’s bag, just mix it in hot water”

Pratima smiled gently, under the moonlight her white skin shone like silver and Vinod was stunned to see his beloved daughter sucking milk from a huge breast, which belonged to his MIL. She said “Artificial powders are harmful, you don’t have to worry about her going hungry as I have plenty of milk”

All traces of sleep flew away as Vinod gawked at his forty-year-old mother-in-law milk tankers “But how…”

She giggled softly, resembling Kamna to a T “I am a healer and midwife, beta, most of the children around here grew up drinking my milk”

Arushi’s hungry suckling echoed around the small room, while he was embarrassed he couldn’t help but ask “Doesn’t the milk stop?”

Pratima shook her head “Not necessarily, it will keep on coming as long as one suckles babies”

While he looked at her dazedly, Arushi finished eating and stopped, Pratima released the little girl’s mouth from her nipple with a loud, wet plop and patted the child’s back. Though the light was dim and hazy, Vinod blushed heavily when he saw his mother-in-law’s entire breast naked for the first time. It looked soft and huge with a long thick nipple, captivating him completely. As he sat there transfixed, Pratima asked “Are you thirsty, beta?”

Ashamed at getting caught staring, he shook his head and blurted “I can’t suckle you, it’s not appropriate”

She giggled “Chee, you naughty boy, I was not asking about you drinking my milk, I was just asking if you need water”

Vinod desperately prayed for the earth to split right under his feet and swallow him wholly, but it wasn’t to be. He stammered “I... I... no, sorry”

In a tender, maternal voice, she said “No need to be embarrassed, beta, I am after all you mother-in-law, equivalent to your own mother, so there is no harm in feeding you my own milk, in fact I would be honoured”

Her delicate words calmed him a bit, still the situation was so unexpected that he didn’t know what to say and how to react. He took the coward’s way and bid good night to her and went to sleep, his dreams filled with a sea of milk with Pratima’s huge tits swimming in it like whales. The next morning Vinod woke a bit late, his body felt tight after the spotty sleep the previous night. Because of the cool morning air and most importantly the erotic dreams, he was sporting a full hard on, tenting his shorts. It wasn’t unusual for him to sport a morning hard on and he didn’t bother covering it as usually it is only his wife who would be in the room with him.

Feeling lazy, he arched his back and stretched his arms, yawning wide as he looked around the small room. Suddenly his eyes met a pair of dark, inquisitive eyes full of shyness, blinking several times to clear his groggy mind, he nearly yelped when he saw a young teenaged girl sitting on the other side and looking at him curiously. He struggled to cover his hard on with the sheets, blushing with embarrassment, he stuttered “Ah sorry, I didn’t realise”

But the girl turned her eyes away shyly, her pale gold skin flushed with embarrassment. Vinod couldn’t help but look at her transfixed, she was clearly young with a lithe, fit body with little extra fat and a perky set of tits. She was wearing the same costume as the others and so revealed most of her upper body, her blouse was small and tight, showing the shape and size of the sizeable mangoes perfectly. Since she was inside, her ghunghat was lying around her shoulders, revealing her sexy face, which resembled Kamna’s quite a bit. He realised she must be a very close relative of Kamna and Pratima as the resemblance was too close. Looking at her was like seeing his own wife during their marriage days, young, fit and sexy. He had been so smitten with Kamna’s beauty that he didn’t look deep into her family situation, wealth or status, he just wanted to have her as his wife.

He heard soft voices speaking at the background and saw that it was Pratima and Kamna, his MIL said “Ah beta, you are awake”

Vinod nodded, but couldn’t take his eyes off the young teen, Pratima sighed “This is Aditi, Kamna’s cousin, since her parents died, I took her in and treat her like my own daughter. Aditi, pay respects to your Jijaji”

The girl touched his feet, making him pat her head “No need, get up Aditi”

The shy girl already took a place in his heart, as she resembled his wife too closely, especially the ideal slim and perky beauty he had in his mind. The women went inside the kitchen to make breakfast, leaving him alone to wash up. Inside, Kamna spat out the words “What’s happening Ma? How did I get a new sister all of a sudden?”

Pratima sighed tiredly “It’s all due to my mistake, please don’t be angry at me, let me explain so you can understand the situation I was in. You know that your father was nearly sixty years old when he married me, though old, he was really charming and majestic, he was famous in the region for being a playboy and many were proud to be his conquests. I was just sixteen at that time and I was so smitten with his handsome body, royal charm and prowess in bed that I ran away with him. It was a really happy time, your father too loved me a lot and showered me with love and gold. You were born soon after and I was happy and satisfied, but things changed when you were four years old”

“Your father suddenly became ill and was bedridden for quite some time, because of his age everyone assumed that he would die soon after. Like a king, your father had the entire village under his firm control, all the rules and regulations were laid out by him and he was really strict with the men. But once he was bedridden, his older sons, who were nearly forty years old at that time, wanted to take control of the village. It was a difficult time with each son gathering his own faction, we women were leaderless and had to take refuge under a man”

Kamna listened to her mother, though she already knew some of it “I know you mom, don’t deny you weren’t horny”

Pratima chuckled “True, you know me well dear, I was young and horny, after tasting your father’s majestic cock I couldn’t be without sex. But I wasn’t alone, many women felt the same and it was chaotic, we changed camps quickly trying out the men’s prowess until we settled down with one man. You wouldn’t believe the orgies that happened on those days, but while sex played a big part, my concern was on your wellbeing. So, I finally joined Aditi’s father’s faction, but no one son was strong enough to take full control of the village. In the meantime, I got pregnant with Aditi and even gave birth to her. But things changed a year later, somehow your father had a full recovery, it was really a miracle and he so easily took control of the village like nothing happened”

“You may not remember your father’s majestic will and anger, but we were all so scared, especially women like me who had given birth to children. Quickly we packed the children off to the town to let them grow up without your father’s knowledge and we succeeded. Your father was well enough to marry even younger girls and brought them to the village and things were smooth and stable. But now at the age of eighty, your father is once again bedridden, this time everyone knows that he wouldn’t recover. So we got bold enough to bring our children back after a long time, that’s why I brought Aditi here, as I didn’t want my daughter to grow alone”

Kamna looked at her mother and the young teen before sighing “Our village is messed up, I don’t even know how I am related to Aditi”

Pratima took Kamna and Aditi’s hands “Everything else is unnecessary, but you should keep in mind that Aditi too came from my womb and is your younger sister. So, you must take care of her, as it is your responsibility and duty. Don’t get angry at her for your mother’s faults”

Kamna shook her head “I am not angry, I am just confused and unprepared, I didn’t expect to meet my long-lost sister, who I didn’t even realise existed”

The young teen looked at Kamna with glistening eyes, Kamna smiled and brought the teen to a tight hug before gently kissing her sweet lips “Don’t worry sister, I will take care of you. You look just like me when I was at your age”

Pratima smiled in relief when she saw the two girls hugging tightly “Thank god, now enough of your mother’s indiscretions, tell me how you were these years. Are you healthy and happy? You look good and are more beautiful and mature, does your husband treat you well?”

Kamna laughed “So many questions”

She praised her loving husband and explained about her happy life, lightening the atmosphere considerably. Pratima asked a naughty question making the young Aditi blush “What about sex? I saw today your husband’s cock, it is good sized, but does he use it well?”

Kamna exclaimed in shock “Ma, why were you looking at my husband’s cock?”

Pratima giggled “I didn’t mean to, but I caught sight of it this morning, with it tenting his shorts”

Kamna shook her head in disbelief “What a slut you are, Aditi don’t listen to mother, she will spoil you”

They joked around, not shy about using crude words until Pratima asked “So do you still do the exercises I taught you? What about the creams, you must moisturise your skin well or it will age soon”

Kamna nodded sitting on the kitchen ledge and swinging her legs like a little kid “I do mother, I am now tighter than before”

Pratima asked “Really? Let me see”

Nonchalantly, Kamna spread her legs wide and let her mother lift the skirt up and look at the beautiful pussy. Pratima nodded “Nice shape and tenderness, good to see you still using the cream I suggested. Now let me check the tightness”

Kamna bit her lips as her mother’s skilful fingers penetrated her tight pussy examining every inch in detail, she panted in desire as her extremely sensitive body released a stream of juices. Pratima murmured “Good, you are doing the exercises, your pussy is tight and wet, mmm”

The mother pulled her hand out and looked at her hands smeared with thick juices, she then licked them “Nice and sweet, but…”

She looked at her daughter “It tastes different, I can taste some semen in here, which gives it a bitter aftertaste, is it your husband’s? He must take care of his health as his semen is bitter”

The three women didn’t feel it strange that the mother-in-law tasted her daughter’s juices or commented about the semen. Kamna looked away from her mother’s penetrative gaze making Pratima whisper “You, don’t say it is not your husband’s”

Kamna nodded and revealed the entire story, even including her past adventures with various men, nearly crying “I can't help it mom, I get so horny and my body is very sensitive to touch. Just a look can make my pussy wet, like someone switched on a motor. I love my husband very much and want to be true to him, but I can’t, it is making me depressed. The only time I feel free is when I have a hard cock inside me, I don’t know what to do anymore”

Pratima sighed “Calm down dear, everything’s alright. You are just like me in many ways, I too experienced such things after pregnancy, but not to your extent. It was the reason why I fucked any cock I could find and even got pregnant with Aditi. You say your husband loves you a lot, so why isn’t he giving you relief?”

Kamna shrugged helplessly “I don’t know mother, I tried everything to seduce him, but it is like he completely forgot that I am his wife and treats me like his sister, loving, protective and caring”

Pratima suggested many solutions but Kamna said “I am your daughter, I tried everything. I even danced wearing expensive lingerie like a record dancer, but he wasn’t interested”

The mother was helpless “Oh, it is risky, but why don’t you flirt openly with other men in front of your husband?”

Kamna sighed “I tried it a few times, I wore a very low-cut blouse and see-through saree and seduced a neighbour right in front of my husband. But Vinod didn’t get the point at first, but when I let my saree fall down and nearly sat on the man’s lap, he got angry. He ignored me and didn’t speak with me for several days, so I stopped doing such things openly, I don’t want him to leave me”

Pratima wrung her hands “Good job, some men simply close off their emotions in such situations, it is dangerous to toy with them. Then I only have one more solution, but it too is risky”

Kamna looked at her mother desperately “Tell me what it is? I am ready to try anything”

Pratima said “I’ve sometimes seen cases where the husband simply loses interest in his wife and also sex in general. Like I said it is risky, but if another woman tempts and seduces your husband and keeps him at the edge, then he would have no option other than to use you to relieve the tension. But the woman must be trusted, no one wants her to take off with your husband, leaving you destitute”

Kamna asked “Do you think it will work?”

Pratima hedged “We can only try”

Kamna mused “Trusted woman? What about you mother? Will you help me?”

Pratima was shocked “Me? I am old and flabby, there is no way your husband will be interested in me”

Kamna shook her head “No, you are not old and are still very beautiful, also I’ve seen his gaze on you and the subsequent blushes. Please help me mother”

Pratima sighed “I don’t know, dear, but I will do it for you. But do you trust your husband to not cheat on you?”

Kamna nodded “I am confident, he is a very good man and will never betray me, unlike myself who is a cheating slut. I don’t know why god gave me such a great man”

Pratima consoled her tearing daughter “I am so happy for you dear, apart from this problem, you have a nice life. If only I can find a suitable husband like yours for Aditi too, then I will spend my last days happily”

Aditi blurted “I don’t want to get married so young, mother, I want to study”

Kamna nodded “Yes, she has just turned eighteen, there is no need to rush her marriage, let her enjoy life for a while”

Pratima snorted “I gave birth to you when I was sixteen, wasn’t I younger than you?”

They spoke about various news, gossips until Pratima went to the hall “Beta, the hot water is ready, do you want to take a bath?”

Vinod nodded as he really felt dirty after the journey and wanted to wash off the grit. Pratima led him to a small open air thatched room behind the house, which was the bathroom, she had a large bowl of oil and bath powder in her hand. Vinod watched in surprise as Pratima entered with him and closed the thatched door “Uh aunty, I need to bath?”

Pratima smiled “Of course beta, but you must take an oil bath to reduce body heat, it is beneficial to let the oil seep into your skin as it will remove all impurities. Now remove your clothes”

He stammered “But, but, you are here”

She tilted her head in confusion “So? Who else is going to apply the oil?”

He said “I can do it”

She shook her head “It is difficult to apply oil on oneself, you will leave patches unattended, especially your back. It is the woman’s duty to apply it on the males in the family”

He asked once again “What about Kamna?”

Pratima said “She has gone to the pond with Aditi to help her, so it is my duty to apply it on you. Why are you so hesitant? You don’t want an old woman like me doing this?”

Though she said it with a gentle smile, he blushed “Ah no, you aren’t old”

She smirked “Thank you beta, now remove your clothes, but if you feel shy you can wrap the towel around your waist”

[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
WTF99-

Holy fucking cow man!!! Another update so fast I might just fall in love with you. So cool!! I love how you have set up the atmosphere and plot for the story. You cleverly gave three sexy characters of three ages to this story so that you can pull in all kind of readers. Such a smart move. But I don't know what we have stored next for us but I don't want too many characters in the story because most of the cases they get lost or forgotten abruptly and the writer doesn't know what to do with so many characters and how to make them relevant to the story. You have stuck gold with the 2 new characters and setting you have introduced. Please focus on these 3 ladies for some time and try to explore them more for right now. And Vinod is the perfect guy for people who wanted young good looking guys get mixed in the story. Don't want to read any more about other young age characters similar to Vinod when Vinod is already there and people are genuinely interested in his idiotic adventures. So please keep Vinod as the only young guy in the story for people to zero in on his character so you can develop him much better and with a lot of ease. And want to read about more of Kamnas and her mothers lactating and exhibiting shameless adventures with low class ugly rural oldies as well as Vinod.
YOU FUCKING ROCK BRO!!!!
Like Reply
posted up to 30th page
Like Reply
Seeing that there was no way she would leave, Vinod blushed profusely as he removed his shirt and shorts, turning around to get some privacy. Thankfully Pratima kept busy mixing the powder and didn’t look at him disrobing, he put on the towel first before removing his briefs. He stood before her feeling completely naked though a towel covered his private parts. Pratima nodded “Good, let’s start with the oil, it is important to give it time to seep inside”

Vinod nodded and sat on a small stool, taking care to cover his hardening cock, Pratima washed her hands first before stunning him. He watched with his mouth agape as his mother-in-law removed the ghunghat, the abundant breasts overflowed, spilling out of the tight blouse, showing him a great view of Pratima’s mature body. She said “The dress would get spoiled if the oil spills on it”

Next was the skirt, which she lifted and tied it above her knees, showing the thick fleshy legs. Vinod’s cock was rock hard in milliseconds, his situation worsened when she stood right in front of him and poured the oil into her palm. Smooth, golden flesh filled his vision completely as she placed her hands on his head and rubbed the warm oil deep into his scalp. He had to admit that her hands created magic as she kneaded the oil into him, all the stress and worries dissolved into vapour and disappeared out from his pores. Closing his eyes to enjoy the feeling, he suddenly felt a soft butterfly touch on his cheeks and immediately opened his eyes. He nearly moaned at the sight of his doubly blessed Mother-in-law’s breasts tantalisingly close to his face. Few drops of oil had stuck to the thin cotton blouse forming transparent spots on the fabric.

Pleasure, guilt and shame filled his body equally, seeing and touching his MIL’s nearly naked tits was such a turn on, but never in a million years would he find the initiative to touch them on his own. Just as he was caught with indecision, the mammoth breast pressed firmly on his face and held on for a few seconds before pulling out. Vinod couldn’t believe the sensations, just a little firm touch brought inside his body and subconsciously he longed for more. After all his situation was much worse than Kamna’s, at least she had cheated on his several times to take care of her needs, but he hadn’t done even once. Having had sex regularly for several years, he experienced a prolonged dry spell making his body hungry for sex like parched earth aching for rain.

Being indecisive by nature, he could only enjoy the touches and the sensations it brought passively, as long as it wasn’t the one who initiated the touch, he would be guilt-free in enjoying it. To his delight, the constant touches became longer and much frequent, apart from her hands massaging his scalp, it felt like his face too was massaged by her prodigious breasts. Pratima murmured “The back of the head is important, don’t be nervous beta, I will apply to longer and firmer strokes on that area”

Before he could understand her words, Pratima clasped her arms around his head and pulled his face firmly into her bare cleavage exposed in the very low-cut blouse. Her hands squeezed the scalp and the muscles at the base of his head, but all of Vinod’s attention was on the massive warm pillows his face was submerged in. It was truly a wonderful feeling, one he wanted to enjoy forever, the warm jiggly flesh moulded around his face and he could nearly smell and taste the tender skin between her tits. After more than five seconds, Pratima released him, making him take deep breaths to replenish air. Suddenly she gasped “Oh no”

Vinod was alarmed “What happened, aunty?”

She pouted “Look at my blouse, it now fully spoiled, the oil stains will never go away. This is why I removed my ghunghat, but I didn’t expect my blouse to be the victim”

He said “Sorry”

She smiled, patting his cheek in a maternal manner “Why are you apologising, beta? It was my mistake, don’t worry there is a solution, but I need your help for that”

Vinod answered, not trying to look at the oiled breasts gleaming under the sun “I will do it”

She nodded “You are such a dear man. Just like I removed my ghunghat, the solution is to remove my blouse as well, but I feel very shy to stand topless in front of my own son-in-law. You would also be disgusted to see my wrinkly tits”

Vinod could only gulp as his slow mind struggled to understand her words, she smiled “But if you agree to close your eyes, then I won't have to be worried”

He was dumbstruck “Ah, you mean…”

She used her hand to gently close his eyes and whispered “Don’t open them, for some reason I feel very shy, even though we are doing nothing wrong and I am just doing my duty as a healer. Please don’t mistake me, beta”

He replied, with his eyes closed “I understand, aunty, you are doing for my own sake, so how can I mistake you? I am only glad that you are so kind and caring towards me”

Pratima smiled “If not you then who will I treat like this? You are the only male in my family and the head of the house, anyway I am so fortunate to have a son-in-law like you. Kamna is very lucky to have married you, if only I find someone like you for Aditi as well, then I would die without regrets”

Vinod gulped as he heard hooks getting undone and the rustling of her blouse getting removed “Don’t say such things aunty, Aditi is very pretty, she will surely get a good husband as well”

Pratima placed her hands once again on his head, meaning that she was topless “Oh that girl is not like Kamna, who is obedient, she says she wants to study college before marriage. I don’t know what to do with her”

Vinod said “Nowadays all girls opt to study degrees after school, Aditi is not different. If she is really interested in studying then we must help her”

Pratima pouted “You too are taking her side, it is not like I don’t want her to pursue her dreams, it is just that I want to save money for her marriage and can't spare any for her studies. It is not just the fees, she also needs money for food and lodging, that too in a trusted place, if only there is a relative who can let her stay with them, it would be nice”

Vinod remembered the young teen’s lovely features, perky tits and especially her slim nubile body, how nice it would be if such a beautiful teen lived in his house. He hesitated, his salary wasn’t extravagant and it would be too tight financially to accommodate Aditi’s dreams. Also, he didn’t know about Kamna’s intentions, he felt hesitant to commit on anything without consulting his wife. Just when he was ruminating about the decision, he froze like a statue when Pratima once again pulled his face into her breasts. Unlike earlier she was naked and Vinod felt a wave of soft flesh gently assault him from everywhere. Pratima massaged the back of his neck, her strong movements made her soft tits jiggle, sending vibrations full of pleasure into her son-in-law’s face.

His cock was at full mast, pushing against the towel valiantly, the flaps spread wider from the force exerting underneath. Feeling him freeze, she asked “Are you alright, beta? I am doing it hard?”

He shook his head and immediately realised his mistake as his face buried deeper into the fragrant valley, he blurted “No”

Once again, he blundered, as when he opened his mouth to answer her, his lips nearly sucked and licked the tender moist skin in the centre. She said “Just relax, I am a healer, there is no need to be anxious”

She released him and went to his back, giggling “Now, I am behind you, you can open your eyes if you want, but don’t turn around, I am still feeling shy for some reason”

He licked his lips, tasting the sweet flavour of his mother-in-law, feeling extremely guilty at the same time, but the kinkiness was addicting. He opened his eyes and saw the blouse hanging on the door, accompanied by the saree, the feeling of her being naked right beside him made him really horny. He moaned when her hands slid from behind and caressed his neck, her huge mammaries pushed on his back, letting his perfectly feel the softness and the two hard pinpricks caused by her nipples. Both the sensual feelings and her strong hands kneading his tight muscles, joined together to send him adrift in a river of pleasure.

As the time went on, it felt like she started to use her breasts a lot more to massage him, when compared to her hands. The soft pillowy flesh slid erotically all over his back, making his very erect cock slip out of the towel several times in hunger. He kept pushing it back and covered the erection with the towel, hoping his mother-in-law didn’t see the embarrassing scene. After all she was doing it out of love and kindness, and there he was mistaking it for sex and enjoying illicit pleasure.

She purred “Your muscles are too tight, don’t worry I will loosen them for you, can you stand, beta?”

He nodded and stood facing the door, nearly losing the towel in the process, Pratima took some oil and massaged his arms, once again using both hands and breasts to do it. Gradually his upper body was fully massaged, Vinod was dazed with desire not knowing what went on anymore, he was putty in his mother-in-law’s experienced hands. He lost strength in his legs and could only standing by holding on to the wall, he dimly heard Pratima say “Now it’s time for the skirt too, wait beta while I remove my skirt”

Vinod felt hot, his breath scalded his skin, a dull buzzing sound filled his ears and his vision was hazy, only his skin and flesh was hypersensitive, he could feel the air getting displaced when Pratima removed her skirt slowly. He moaned when she hugged him from behind, feeling her naked body from her top to her feet, except for the part covered by his towel. Huge drops of precum dripped down, each feeling like a spurt of semen as it oozed out of his inflamed cock. He really wanted to grind against the wall hoping for some relief, but propriety stopped him, he still felt that everything Pratima did wasn’t sexual and it was only due to his perverted mind that he mistook it as erotic.

She whispered right next to his hot ears “Turn around beta, but keep your eyes closed”

He hesitated, not wanting to show his lewd erection to the pure motherly woman, maybe he should stop the bathing and cool down before he showed his face to her. She asked “What happened? Come on, turn around”

He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the disappointment in her clear eyes as he used his hands to cover his erection and turned slightly. She said “Oh, what… Ah I didn’t realise it sooner. Don’t worry beta, it is nothing to be embarrassed about, in fact I am so happy that my old body can cause such a reaction”

His anxiety was relieved slightly by her kind words, still years of strict morality couldn’t be erased in a moment. She purred “It is a normal biological reaction, so you don’t have to worry. Deep massage is known to cause an erection in men, I would have only worried if your cock was soft inspite of everything”

Hearing the motherly woman say a crude word like ‘cock’ sent a jolt of pleasure, her soft words slowly reduced the nervousness and guilt as he let her move his hands away from his crotch. She whispered “There is nothing sexual about massage, but oil massage, particularly, is known to cause such reactions. After all there is body contact, so the mind will mistake it as something illicit, it is natural and normal. Come on, relax, we need to finish it soon”

Though she said it was normal, it felt weird to stand with a rampant erection in front of his mother-in-law. Still he obeyed her and tried to relax as much as possible, she said “It is time to do your cock and balls, don’t be nervous when I remove the towel”

He could only nod as her fingers deftly removed the towel leaving him fully naked in front of his mother-in-law. It was a surreal situation, one he never thought of even in his dreams, but the waves of pleasure, kinkiness and illicit touching made him compliant to her words. Though her reasoning was hollow, his mind forced him to believe it as it didn’t want to stop the pleasure and the kinky fantasies fuelled by her. He moaned when her oily hands grasped his cock, one stroked him gently while the other slid to his heavy balls. She purred “I shouldn’t say this, but your cock is lovely, beta. My daughter is really lucky”

Her unthinkably lewd words turned the simmering heat inside his body to a raging fire, another huge drop of precum oozed out of his cock, aided by her stroking. She said “Most men don’t do this, but it is very important to clean every fold in this region. Don’t mistake it as sex, beta, I am a healer and am just cleaning and examining you, Ok?”

He nodded automatically, but all of his senses were on her hands, which expertly teased him inch by inch to a massive orgasm. She was really careful not to allow him to cum as she skilfully used her hands to increase or decrease the sensations. She said “Your balls are too heavy, do you relieve stress periodically?”

Her question was too private and intrusive, not a question a mother-in-law would ask to her son-in-law. She said “It is not healthy if the semen stays inside for a long time. Trust me, as a healer let me say that you should natural dislodge the semen at least once a week otherwise your reproductive and urinary system will get damaged”

He was alarmed, although she was stroking his cock without any pretence, her words were like that of a doctor. Hearing about the damage he was causing to his own body made him ask “But what about the yogi’s, don’t they practise brahmacharya?”

She smiled, though he couldn’t see it “The yogis are different, they have many secret methods to use the energy inside and turn it into divine force. But we ordinary people don’t have access to such methods, so we can only turn to natural ways to prevent damage. Relieving stress regularly is good for the body and mind, don’t think this crudely as sex, but it is a very important function of life. I am saying so much only out of affection for you and for my own daughter’s wellbeing. If you get sick then it would be my daughter who will suffer”

He asked “What should I do?”

She said “Unfortunately, I can’t help you jerk off, it is inappropriate, but let me check on another concern. Turn around beta”

He obeyed immediately, showing her his pale ass, he froze as her hands spread his ass and fingered his asshole. She soothed him “Relax dear, I am going to examine an important gland that is present only inside men. It will feel weird at first, but calm down”

Dipping her finger in oil, she caressed his virgin asshole giving him pleasure he had never imagined before. He had no idea that fingering his asshole could be blissful, his cock moaned in pain as litres of hot blood surged inside the hard rod, becoming as hard as steel. Using more oil, her finger slid inside his asshole making his cock ooze drops of precum continuously, somehow the boiling semen inexplicably stayed inside his balls.

Pratima murmured “Hmm, looks like there is little damage, still it is critical that I heal it properly. Hold on, dear, let me massage the gland to increase blood flow”

Vinod had no idea about prostate glands and the pleasure it will bring to men, he wasn’t interested in learning it anyway. But her long oily finger teased his asshole deftly, penetrating deeper and fucked his ass gently. Vinod was slowly going crazy with desire, the sudden pleasure overwhelmed him completely, all it would take for him to orgasm was a light tough on his cock. But Pratima was too experienced to let him cum so easily, her finger pushed in and out of his ass, fucking his asshole openly.

She nearly licked his hot ears, whispering very close “Let the cum boil in your balls, beta, since you haven’t used it for a long time, it is necessary to clean the organs and tubes, so don’t cum”

He nearly begged her “Please aunty, just a bit more”

She sighed “I am sorry beta, but you are mistaking my actions, I am not doing this to pleasure you or to jerk you off. I am your mother-in-law, equal to your own mother, how can I do that? I am here as a healer who is concerned about your health, so ignore the perverted thoughts and stop cumming”

Vinod couldn’t hold on, he needed relief immediately, he was ready to even fuck the brick wall with his steel cock in hope for a cum. He blurted “Please aunty, just once”

She purred “Seeing you in such distress makes my heart clench with pain, hmm, though it is really inappropriate maybe I should allow this once. After all you are the man of the family and it is my duty to satisfy all your needs, still, beta, jerking my own son-in-law makes me feel strange”

Like Reply