Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I finally thawed enough to step forward, and at last, the frog kissed the princess. Ourlips brushed, but my force drove her

back against the counter, her balance compromised by the high heels. As she thrust her arms back for support, she tilted her
head back. My lips glanced off of hers, brushed along her chin, but then I improvised smoothly, more princely than frog-like,
trailing a flattened tongue slowly down her curved neck. She ran her fingers through my hair, steering my head lower, seeming
to want to feast on her breasts, but I resisted, planting a line of kisses along her collarbone out to the point of her
shoulder instead.
"Oh, there..." she moaned, her fingers ripping at my scalp as I nibbled the flesh where it rounded down towards her arm.
Something about how the nerves stretched across that tight curve made it especially sensitive, yet no other man had spent so
much time just exploring how much it pleased her.
As passion warmed her flesh, I felt my hardness rubbing against her belly. Her hips responded without conscious command,
humping away from the cupboard, meeting my thrusts. Her mind was still alert enough that she thought how if I was not still
clothed, I could be fucking already. Perhaps, like the rugged hero of a movie, I would lift her onto the countertop and
ravish her as the washing up clattered to the linoleum, her arms thrashing, her head spinning... but that was just a dream.
In reality, I licked down her left arm to the inside of her elbow. This sent ripples of electricity through her body, her
nipples tingling, her knees buckling; her labia blooming as her juices seeped out, starting to dampen her thighs. Shifting
positions created a space between our bodies, and the contact from my cock was less constant, the tip bobbing against her
intermittently as we moved.
She barely noticed however, as I held her arm at the wrist, gently rotating it. The back of my other hand casually brushed
against the side of her left breast. Even through the bra, this sent further bolts of electricity surging to the tip, from
whence they spread throughout her body as heat.
"If I was wearing panties they'd be drenched," she moaned.
"Good thing you aren't then," I said, pausing oral attentions as I spoke.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My arms slide down her flanks, the hair caressing her flesh gently, keeping the tingles flowing in waves. She shivered as my

strong hands cupped her rear, each glute grasped firmly in a palm, my fingers spreading wide, lifting, and spreading her
cheeks, fingertips pulling her crevice open. My head moved across her body, tongue now exploring the soft white flesh pushed
up by the bra, as if trying to define just where her boobs began.
Kneading my hair roughly with her fingers as she moaned, she forced my mouth lower, enjoying the tiny whisks of beard rubbing
on the tops of her curvy mounds. I stabbed mytongue out, just once, as if probing, striking the spot exactly in the middle of
her chest where the valleys met.
Our pelvises rocked together as she pushed out from the cabinet, but my heaving repeatedly bumped her back.

I was too busy licking the heaving curves of her bosom to speak, or even to think. I was operating on automatic pilot; animal
instincts revived that survived from Neanderthal ancestors. My tongue explored the flesh that bulged below her left shoulder
and then I licked downwards, tracing the arc as low as the bra allowed. I paused there, my tongue curling into a tube,
rotating in that junction, stimulating her breasts both from the inner edges. My hands slid up her flanks, rubbing the soft
firm flesh of her well honed body, not stopping until I cupped both of breasts in my palms.

Like Reply
Before tonguing her right breast, I lifted my head, looked her in the eye, smiled boyishly. "Nice pair " I grinned.

She found this hilarious, tossing her head back in laughter, which lifted her chest so that my fingers found themselves
grasping her rock hard nipples through the lacy bra. I gently grazed my thumbnail across the tips, just hard enough not to
tickle. She might have felt the ooze of her juices becoming a flood, knowing that her wetness was coating her thighs.
I lifted my head and placed one hand under her chin. Our lips met and melded as tongues twisted, probing past teeth, tasting
each other's hunger, warm breath and saliva flowing together, passion so intense that flesh was puffing, bruising. Her hands
pulled my ass closer, causing my cock to dry hump her as fiercely as we kissed. My palms slid out along her collarbone, until
I grasped her shoulders, using them as handholds, pulling her into me.
This continued forever, or until we had to come up for air. As with the near fucking, we moved in unison, so that it would be
impossible to say who broke contact. As we eased our heads back just a half inch each, we pressed together more tightly, as
if each was desperate to fully engage. Her nipples were so hard that they drilled into my chest in spite of the fabric
between them.
"It seems that your zip would burst" she gasped, and then she giggled.
"Would that be a bad thing?" I replied.
She leaned back and pushed her elbows down on the counter, hoisting herself up. She scissored her ankles behind my butt and
held me tight to her groin. "I like how you think, but how about dessert?"
"Well, you look good enough to eat."
She blushed as red as I had earlier, but I could see her nipples rising even larger, her chest swelling with excitement, and
I felt a fresh flow of her juices drenching my pants where they still were pressed tightly together. Instinctively, her hips
rotated, grinding my hardness against her aroused flesh.
"There is a shot of cream on my pie."- I said.
My weapon throbbed excitedly against her as I spoke, confirming my passion. She suddenly realized that without consciously
thinking about it, her elbows had begun rocking her body into mine, thumping and humping, slowly at first, but more quickly
as my hips responding in kind. Her legs flexed, drawing me tighter and then allowing me to ease back but never losing
contact.
"Undo my bra," she moaned, lifting up her body.
I obeyed, reaching behind her. She was pleased that I did not fumble at all with the hooks, and even happier to be free of
the constricting device. I immediately flipped the garment behind me. I paused for just a moment to admire how her tits stood
upright on her chest.
"Just like a teenager," I thought out loud.
"But experienced enough to know what I want," she growled in response.

Like Reply
She again grabbed my head by the hair and drew them down, burying my face in her cleavage. This time, I was submerged in the

middle, a heaving boob rubbing up against each ear as my tongue explored the exact midpoint.
Her legs and elbows continued rocking our pelvises together. My hands slid up her back, finding a fresh grip on her
shoulders, driving them together harder and faster. To ease the ache of her nipples, she awkwardly shifted so that her
fingertips tweaked her own peaks. Tingly preorgasmic waves surged to her pussy.

She pulled my head up out of her chest so quickly that my tongue was flicking into the air like a fish. I struggled against
her control just enough to give her a quick whisker burn on the inner slopes of each tit, and bobble each nipple quickly on
the tip of my tongue. After that, the force of her arms dragged his nose even with hers. I playfully rubbed noses, making her
giggle.
"Dessert," she commanded, but her sense of control was precarious, as my lips met hers, and then my tongue was fucking her
mouth.
She tried to break her mouth free but I slid a hand along her chin, keeping her in place. She knew that no amount of ice
would prevent her lips from swelling now, so she surrendered in the moment, raising her head up ferociously, teeth clicking
against each other. My free hand travel from her shoulder to her chest. I mauled her tit roughly, squeezing and kneading the
flesh, and then rolled the nipple tightly between two fingers. She sensed what was coming next, but her mouth was too full of
tongue to allow a scream before I straightened my body upright, allowing space and leverage to pull her nub away from the
mound of flesh, stretching the rubbery bit at least double its usual length. I finished the treat by giving it a brisk twist
around.
"Ohhhhh...fuuuuck," she finally screamed as my straightening pulled my head from hers. Her hips thumped up and down on the
countertop as her climax flooded.
She lay there for a moment panting, admiring my goofy grin, impressed with my boyish eagerness to please.
'Perhaps," I told her, 'that's what true love is -- not being afraid to surrender control, because you know it's a gift you
will get back.'

Like Reply
Humour was a simple mask to deflect her attention away from the depth of her own emotions though I was harder than ever. An

erect cock though was just evidence of lust, not of love.
I thought, stepping back, since her leg lock behind my ass had relaxed in her afterglow.
My hands were still casually caressing her, roaming her upper body in random curves, occasionally pushing her nipples from
odd angles. She wondered if I knew what this was doing to her, the combination of aftershocks and the greater building up of
desire, ready to burst if I did not fuck her soon. She understood my passion to eat pussy, but tonight, she was hungry for
meat.
Not meat to eat either, so sixty-nine was not my lucky number, at least not just yet. She looked as if she needed my hard fat
love rocket stuffed inside of her. Her eyes demanded that throbbing sensation as myshaft pushed out against the walls of her
pussy; the involuntary reaction of her muscles clamping tightly around the base, trying to fight the in and out; and
especially the spasming mushroom shaped head blasting great gobs of goo deep within.

I sniffed at the air, savouring the scent. "You look like a dog when you do that," she giggled.
"This dog is going to eat you," I growled.
"Not here," she replied, sliding off the counter before I could lower his head to her vulva. "Dessertttt, remember."
Gravity pulled her down right into my body, causing her wet loins to rub swiftly against the tented fabric of my trousers.
The friction added zing to the aftershocks surging through her body. The feel of my shirt again against her rock hard nipples
added to her pleasure.
"Feels like this has been good for you," I said, feeling her wetness drenching me right through the fabric.
"Shut up and kiss me," she replied, placing her right hand behind my neck and drawing my head down so that our lips met. She
opened her mouth just as my tongue clicked against her teeth, nipping playfully at that sensitive organ.
"Ouch," I groaned, pulling back. "I hope you don't do that to my cock."
"Will if I wanna," she chuckled, "and who says I'm going to kiss your cock? I just wanted to cool your jets so you don't come
in your pants before I serve dessert."
"Well, dogs bite too, and I've still got you where I want you," I said, bumping her back against the edge of the counter, my
hardness urgent against her abdomen. I swiftly dipped my upper body and bit down on the soft skin of her shoulder.
"Oops," I said as she moaned, 'I guess you'll need to avoid sleeveless for a few days."
She retaliated by slapping my ass, hard enough that I pushed forward, grinding fabric harder against flesh.
"You're bad," she giggled.
"Don't ever forget it."
They seemed to both realize just then that I was holding her by both wrists, and with her pinned against the cabinets, I was
in total control. Of course, in order to fuck her, my pants needed to be unzipped, which would mean giving up control. I
looked left. I looked right. Her eyes followed.
"dessert." - She said.
"Ok" - I said

She rose up on tiptoes, leaning her pelvis back, drawing in her breath to create about enough space to pass a sheet of paper
through between us. She playfully kissed the tip of my nose before lowering herself back to the floor.
Her ass bummed my groin, grinding briefly into my erection. I pulled her tight, enjoying the friction. Again, though, this
was a distraction.
"Be careful, remember, we don't want you to waste that cream," she laughed, spreading my arms wide, straightening, and then
pulling my hands down and inward. This forced me to stagger back to keep my balance, and resulted in me releasing her.
She grabbed the two dishes of dessert off the counter and slid past my outstretched arms, ducking and then twitched her ass
as she walked out of the kitchen.
"Nice ass," I muttered.
"Come and get it," she called over her shoulder as she walked to the sofa and settled onto her knees.
Like Reply
I could not help noticing how gorgeous her naked ass was, jutting in the air, perfectly framed by the frilly garter belt

tight around her trim waist, the vertical run drawing the eyes down to where the rose pattern at the top of each butts
encircled the thigh, stopping his gazing with the roundness centered in his view. She seemed to hold that position just for a
few extra heart beats, turning and watch me watch her, still balancing the two dessert dishes. She smiled, the flames from
the fireplace creating a glow on her flesh, as she settled into a squat, two thirds turned from me, the desserts carefully
placed on either side of the rug.
Her modest firm tits jiggled as she moved, and when her body came to rest, I was at a perfect angle to notice how her nipples
bounced upwards one extra time before settling, motionless, but perky, angled invitingly upwards, as if begging to be sucked.
The side view also caused me to pause momentarily as I stepped through the doorway, amazed by the engineering of how muscles
under the arm form together to support the weight of the breast, moving with each breath. I also noticed that she obviously
enjoyed me watching, because her nipples were swelling even larger. Though the nipples were already stiff, the areolae were
now puffier than earlier, standing out from the weight of each tit.
She smiled up at me. "Dessert?" she asked again, this time in a lower, seductive voice, implying but not speaking that she
was part of the menu.
"I still have all my clothes on," I muttered, looking down.
"Well, take them off, then. I want you to be comfy."
Buttons popped as I tried to walk and strip at the same time. I fumbled with my belt.
I stopped by the rug and finally unzipped my pants. She giggled at my oddity. Her nipples tingled in anticipation and despite
the heat of the fire; a shiver ran through her body.
I stood still above her, and she realized what I was waiting for. She reached up and unfastened the button at my waist. The weight
of my cock did the rest of the work, pushing trough the zipper, forcing my pants open, and then they puddled around my
ankles.
"Is that for me?" she chuckled as the mushroom head poked out of my underwear.
I resumed control over my body sufficiently to nudge my briefs down, allowing my equipment to dangle in full view inches
from her angelic face. She giggled again as the tenseness of my abs made the cockhead bob up and down as if nodding that,
yes, it was hers.
"It looks friendly enough," she said.
Still not touching me, she rose slowly, closing the gap between her face and my groin. She was close enough to feel the
heat of my dick warming her face.
Like Reply
All thoughts of dessert were forgotten as she reached upward and touched my manhood.

"Looks tasty," she slurred, suddenly drunk with hormones.
She wrapped her delicate fingers around the throbbing rod and gave it one long slow stroke from root to rim. The slit in the
tip gaped open and shut in time with his heartbeats.
"It's winking at me," she giggled.
A drop of precum oozed out, glistening in the firelight. Her tongue flicked out, capturing the pearly droplet just before it
fell. This time, it was my body shaking with electricity, flowing from my cock up my torso to my fingertips, and down to
my toes. I tilted forward, driving the helmet past her lips, bumping against her teeth before she could open wide even to
accommodate the girth.
My momentum slid the entire length into her throat as she dropped her jaw , enjoying the fullness.
She cupped her hands around my butt, holding me in place, closing her lips to seal around the base and sucking until the
inside of both cheeks caressed my flesh. One hand followed the curve of my ass, teasing the dark valley, but not stopping
until she held the weight of my balls in her palm. She squeezed gently, but could tell that if she kneaded them more, they
would unload, shooting great gobs of goo down her throat.
"I want you to come inside me," she panted as she sat back and spit me out.
"What about the dessert?" I asked.
"What about..." she began to ask, but stopped, breaking into a grin.
She held my cock in one hand as she reached with the other and dipped her fingers into one of the dishes. They emerged
coated in chocolate, which she dropped on the top of my cockhead. Like a little kid finger-painting, she spread the mess
around the mushroom, down the underside of my shaft, coated my balls, and spiralled back up to the tip.
"I hope you are intending to clean up that mess."
"Of course," she laughed, but before she began, she released her grip on her cock and rocked backwards. With amazing grace,
she scoped two handfuls out of the dessert dishes as she fell back onto the sofa. Her hands flashed up to cover her
tits as she came to rest, her head propped up on the arm rest.
"Your eyes look like they are ready to pop out of your head," she teased as she revealed that each nipple was crowned with a
gob of chocolate mousse. My tongue flicking across my lower lip, jaw still slack. My cock was
polite enough to bob up and down as if saying hello, finally coming to rest even more upright than earlier.
Her hands immediately ran down her stomach, leaving a smear of brown goodness, reuniting at her vulva, which she circled, and
then her hands came to rest on her thighs. She drew her ankles inward as she shifted her hands to her knees, spreading them
apart slowly as they rose upwards.
"Your dessert is ready...what are you waiting for?" she taunted.
I remained speechless for a moment, answering by casting my eyes down not at the messy treats of her taut flesh but rather
at my own chocolate covered dish.
Then I found my voice. "What about this?"
She pouted theatrically, as if upset that I hadn't just dived into her offering, but she was not that good an actress, and
her giggles quickly bubbled back up.
"Well, I just assumed that we would both eat our dessert at the same time," she said.
Like Reply
I closed the gap in a single step and dropped to my knees on the edge of the sofa. Her upraised legs threatened to box my

ears. I was too busy drooling over the beautiful treat that she was offering to notice, or move for that matter.
"You need to get your head down there, but your cock over here," she coached.
To move matters along, she dropped one knee and placed a hand just above my waist, and then ran her palm down the back of
my leg. I automatically shifted his stance, allowing her to grab a good grip and steer his leg over hers. An awkward
horizontal ballet followed, provoking much muttering from me and more giggling from her but finally, my cock brushed her
chin and my breath was bathing her thighs.
Her tongue again flicked across the tip,
She took a quick taste of chocolate mousse off my glans,

With that, she grabbed a hunk of my hair and shoved my face deep into her valley, swallowing my entire length while she
was at it. Luckily, my instinct was to open my mouth -- or maybe I was just about to waste more time talking- so my tongue
quickly found her love button, which was as erect as a small cock, upright, an island of flesh in a pool of juices washing
over the banks of her labia.
I did not stop there. Unlike the guys who think 'a little teeth, a little tongue, the work is done', I took my time. After
drawing her clit between his lips, I closed my mouth around it and drew it deep onto my tongue. Only then did my teeth
tease the flesh, at the very bottom. My fingers spreading her cunt lips further apart, and then pistoning into her added to
her pleasure.
The trapped nubbin bobbled inside my cheek while I maintained suction around the base. As I drew back, stretching her flesh,
my tongue began rotating, corkscrewing her love button while pumping it deeper and then relaxing just a bit. She felt my
lips open a tad as I slurped her juices into his mouth, her essence washing around her clit just like she was jilling off,
but this time, with the added thrill of a whirlpool effect. She was so busy trying not to scream just yet that she barely
noticed when I carefully snuck a finger beneath her heaving hips, easing into the dark valley of her ass. If her mouth had
not been full of cock, she have would bitten down on her lip as I pierced her anal ring and waggled that digit.
"Ouch," I said, breaking the spell as she suddenly realized that she had clamped her teeth into my flesh. "I suppose that's
one way to make sure I don't come in your mouth."
She slapped me playfully and then again took my head by the hair and pushed into her waiting pussy. This time, I did
not draw her fully into my mouth. Instead, I bobbled the clit from side to side, alternating with long slow vertical lapping
up and then down the length of her gash. She did not notice at exactly what point I replaced the finger in her ass with a
thumb, but she loved the fullness.
Her breath bathed my cock in ragged bursts as I paused to give her time to resist, or to accept his thrust. When she began
to rock her hips, thrusting against my hand, I pumped inwards, slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her, but she would
having none of that. She shoved her ass aggressively against the thumb which was impaling her.
"You aren't going to last long," she spoke, pausing and gasping for air. She had felt the telltale throbbing of my shaft,
the tautness of my balls, and my precum had switched from drips to a steady dribble.
I returned my tongue to her clit, bouncing it up and down in time with my thumbing of her ass. I then added two fingers
between the glistening folds of her pussy. She jerked against me each time my tongue flicked her clit. As I plunged my
thumb over and over into her tight ass, furiously fist fucking her cunt, my lips and teeth circling around and over her
slippery nub.
She sucked me slowly, keeping my shaft fully hard, searching for any last bits of chocolate that remained, delaying
my orgasm. Her hands began roaming her chest, and then she tugged on her own nipples, hard.
Her mouth was too full to allow her to scream, so her hips spoke for her. The pent up excitement burst forward in waves, her
second climax of the night rolling through her as she tried to concentrate on spiralling her tongue around to lick my clean
cock, making sure I was ready for the main event.
"Fuck me now," she commanded as I felt the heat of the fire swirling around my cock, which was now free in the air.
Like Reply
I did not speak, instead just pivoting with more grace than either could have expected. With one swift plunge, I impaled her

sodden cunt.
"Oh, God," she cried out as the mushroom shaped helmet pushed inside her. Her wetness bathed his shaft, as the swollen head
led my member deep inside, past her tight opening, before her pussy walls clenched around the shaft.
I grabbed her shoulders, using them for pushing against her as she slid along the cushion, fucking me with abandon.
"That's it, you fuck me too," I growled, and then bobbed my head down to bite down on a nipple without warning.
She thrashed from side to side and groaned as my teeth clamped down on her sensitive nipple. Rolling waves of electricity
pulsed through her as my tongue flicked her nub while still my teeth held the base firm, making it wobble and stretch all
at once. Her body shot with pleasure as my cock buried itself deep inside her womb, each stroke harder, and each time, her
hips raising higher, her muscles milking me more ferociously.
"I'm not going to last long," I grunted, lifting my head just long enough to shift to the other nipple.
She chuckled, "I bet, after all that build up. Now fill me up."
I continued ramming my weapon deep inside her pulsating cunt, trying to ignore the tautness of my scrotum, thinking of
everything but the explosion that would soon occur. Although my love muscle was bumping her nub
with each stoke, she slipped her hand between our bodies and started touching herself, rushing to climax with me. She
quickly realized that grasping my balls with her other hand would increase that likelihood, so she slid her fingers around
my ass, eliciting moans of pleasure as her fingernails scbangd my flesh.
Her hips were thrashing wildly, restrained only by the friction of the cushon underneth. This added a fresh, rolling direction into our motion. She locked her ankles behind my knees to keep me fully inside, so that my thrusting was restricted to deep and deeper.
Finally, she flicked a single finger inside the unprobed depth of my anus. The instant her nail stroked my prostate, I
exploded with great gobs.
As I shot spurts of hot cum, bathing her juice coated walls with my milky liquid. Our cries filled the room as we came
together, our bodies still wildly fucking each other as release crashed through them.
"Shall I eat you now for dessert?" I asked as soon as I caught my breath, but the only response was a gentle purring and she cuddled me close to her....

Like Reply
crazykernel13-

dude m wondering whts with all the wives in the stories having affairs but still don't want to leave their husbands just for the fear of social, financial and other securities. though this is story a wife cannot be having the same emotional bonding with both her husband and her lover. i hope people writing stories are realistic in depicting, because sometimes its disturbing to imagine though its just a story...
Like Reply
posted up to 35th page
Like Reply
Nice bunch of updates...keep it coming Smile
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
I was enjoying a pleasant relation with Rashmi and was fully devoted to

her. I didnt know if she was also devoted to me as I was, but that didnt
bother me. As I understood that my place in her life was that of a
secondary person, the first place belonged to her husband... Maybe at some
other point in life I would develop a feeling of jealousy towards her
husband, which was a evident human nature. But by that time I myself would
be married, so that would put aside the feeling of getting jealous.
I continued my teasing and messaging with Neha. She was just another kid
full of energy and enthusiasm..
I was unable to see Rashmi for a few days, as she had got herself ill due
to the change in climate or getting wet in the rain.... Common problem in
these seasons... Though I was unable to meet her, but I messaged her
regularly and whenever she got time, she called me on the phone..

Like Reply
It was during that period I got a message from Neha that she wanted to

learn driving.. I messaged her back - 'You already know driving."
She replied - "No baba. I am talking about driving a car."
I said - "So. Whats the issue. You can join any driving class."
She then called me. I picked up the phone just to hear her sweet "Hello" in
an eager tone.
I then blurted - "What happened?" (Since we had more of an informal
relation, so the general how r u was cut short)
She said - "Listen."
I said - 'Speak" mimicking her tone.
She continued - "I want to learn to drive a car."
I said - "Thats nice. You have a car at home and you can join any driving
class."
She said - "You dont understand." " Bhaiya and bhabhi think that I am too
young for that. They wont allow me to take lessons or be in the driver's
seat in their car."
I sighed - "Hmm"
She continued - 'All of my friends know how to drive. I am the only one who
is dumb....."
I explained - 'Thats not a point for dumbness or smartness."
I said - "You can ask your boyfriend to teach you that."
She replied - "He also thinks that I am too dumb for driving."

I then joked - 'So you want me to pay for your driving classes."
She replied - "No, you dumbo...."
And continued - "Cant you teach me."
"Hmmm." - I exhaled.
"Please" - she said..

"Ok." - I said.
She let out a happy noise showing that she was very pleased and asked - "
How long will it take?"
I said - "I dunno. Maybe 10-15 days or even more." "But it will take
practice to gain confidence enough to drive on the road."
She said - 'You are a coochie coochie."
I said - What does that mean
She replied - "That means nothing you idiot."
I said - "Ok. But I will teach you after the rainy season has passed."
She wailed - 'No. No.. After the rains, I want to drive myself... Please..
Please... I want to learn soon."

"Ok. Ok." - I calmed her down - "I have my holiday on Saturday. We can have
two sessions on Saturday and Sunday."
She said - "Yippeeee."

I then asked her - "Shall I tell anyone about this?"
She said - "Nooo. No one."
I said - "Ok. As you wish."

She then said - "I will just tell my friend Akriti about this.. Would you
mind if I bring her along?"
I said - " No problem. But Do I have to teach her also?"
She replied - "No. No. She knows a little about driving, but she is not a
good driver."

"Ok.." - I said.
"But wont my SUV be too big for a beginner." - I was confused. - " Ok.
But it will be managed."

I asked her about her bhabhi, Rashmi to which she said that though her
condition was improving, but she was not strong enough to get out of the
house.
She giggled, and then we ended our conversation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

I looked at the raindrops falling on the window and messaged Rashmi to get
well soon and that I missed her badly.

She messaged a Smile Smily back..

Like Reply
Saturday: -

It rained in the morning. After about half an hour the rain stopped, I got
a call from Neha that she was in the parking of my apartment. I told her to
wait downstairs and I will be there in a moment. ( as my room was a mess)
I dressed myself quickly and then hurriedly came down and saw Neha and her
friend Akriti. I went near them and greeted them - "Hi." She introduced me
to Akriti and I smiled to her. She was also as beautiful as Neha. Both of
them were dressed casually in jeans and tops (The most common dress around
here).
I would like to mention here that due to my typical male trait, I had
observed that Neha's boobs were bigger than Akriti's, but Akriti's ass was
wider and shaper than Neha's. (Though Neha had shapely excellent ass
too,but there was something special in Akriti's ass . Later I observed that
Akriti's waist was narrower which made her ass big).
Now we boarded my vehicle, me on the driver's seat, Neha sitting next to me
on the front and Akriti took the rear seat.
Akriti was a bit hesitant and maintained her modesty in her behavior and
in expressing her views.
While on the way to the nearby ground, I explained them about the theory of
driving, about the clutch, gears, brakes, accelerators etc. etc....
When we reached the ground, Neha and I exchanged places.
The ground was almost empty at this time of the day with only a few
passersby who gave no cognizance of us.
Neha was more than excited to be in the driver's seat, to hold the steering.
She also had to pull her seat ahead so that she could reach the pedals and
see whats ahead.
Akriti joked - "Bring a pillow from tomorrow onwards."
But Neha was too preoccupied being in the driver's seat to take the joke on
her.
I then asked her to turn on the ignition and she did so.
I held the handbrake firmly so that in case of any mishap, I can pull the
handbrake quickly.
I then told her to push the acceleration pedal slowly without changing
gears, just to feel the engine revving up.
She was seemed cautious. She slowly pushed the engine to rev it up, but
the vehicle did not move ahead as the gear was in neutral.
I told her to do three more times, so that she gets her feet free on the
accelerators.
I then told her to press the clutch and the brake with either legs.
She did the same.
Then I told her to engage the first gear.
With slightly shivering hands, she changed the gear.
I then instructed her to release the brake fully.
She did so, but the vehicle was still motionless.

I then told her to carefully and slowly release the clutch and press the
accelerator as this would cause the vehicle to move forward.
She tried to do as instructed.
She pressed the accelerator more. I warned her not to press the accelerator
more. She listened carefully and slowly released it. Then at a point of
revving, I told her to release the clutch slowly.
The atmosphere inside the vehicle was tensed. Akriti was silent on her
backseat, holding the seat in front of her tightly.

There was silence except the slow revving of the vehicle..
Sometimes Neha would increase the acceleration, but then slow it down.
I told her again - "Release the clutch slowly."
She nodded her head.
And for a fraction of second, the vehicle moved forward, then jerked and
came to standstill. Since we had put on our seat belts, so no mishap took
place.
Neha left the steering and covered her mouth to show that she was ashamed.
I said that its ok and that this problem is common for the newbies.
Akriti started to giggle....
I told Neha to start again. Neha tried again, but again the vehicle jerked
and stopped.
Akriti joked - 'Leave it Neha. You wont be able to do this."
Sometimes Neha would press the acceleration too hard, sometimes she would
not press at all.

I looked at Akriti and sighed. We looked at each other helpless as Neha
struggled to move the vehicle forward. The vehicle would jerk and then stop.
Akriti was now finding it amusing. She said - "Neha. With this pace, you
will take your whole life to cross this ground."
Neha now looked frustrated.
I did not know how much time had passed.
Akriti said - 'Shall we get off and push from behind?" and giggled. I
smiled at her joke.

Neha tried again but in vain. She now looked at me with her helpless and requesting eyes....

Getting irritated, I then said - "Ok. Let me help."
And got off the vehicle and went to the driver's side near the window.
I said to Neha - "Let me sit on the seat and then you sit on my lap. In
this way, I can control the vehicle and then you can feel how the accelerator & clutch is to be pressed and learn to
control it." "Also it will make you seated on an elevation so that you dont have to thrust your body up to see whats ahead."
Neha said - 'That would be nice."
And jumped down the vehicle allowing me to take the driver's seat.
I did not look at Akriti as I entered the vehicle from the driver's side.
I pulled the lever to adjust the driver's seat such that my legs just reached the brake and accelerator pedals as I settled
into it making space in front.
"Cummon" - I said to Neha.
She got inside and comfortably sat on my thighs holding the steering.
With her fingers, she brushed her hair pushing it backward on my face.
I adjusted the seat so thatshe would be comfortable.

I slammed the door shut.
Though my legs were a bit apart, she had placed herself more on my left thigh, so that both of her legs were free to move.
The lower portion of her body was on my legs while the upper portion was just in front of me, our torsoes still not touching.
I took my arms around her body to place it on the steering, the inner side of my arms rubbing on the outer side of her arms..
She had her palms placed on the side of the steering while I rested my palms on the bottom of the steering.
Similarly my foot was placed on the bottom of the pedals while hers was placed properly over them.
"Now turn the ignition on." - I said in her ears... Her hairs entering in my mouth as I said so.
Neha turned the ignition on and placed her palms again on the steering.
"Now press the clutch." - I said.
She pressed the clutch with her foot, my foot just resting on the bottom of the clutch.
"Now change the gears." -I said in her ears.
She then engaged the first gear.
"Now slowly release the clutch as you press the accelerator."
And she tried to do so. But I controlled the movement of the clutch and accelerator, so now the vehicle started to move
ahead.
She sighed as if saying - 'At last."
As she inhaled and exhaled to sigh, did I feel her boobs touch on the back of my palms.
"Now take a turn." - I said.
With trembling hands she rotated the steering (I controlled the steering so as not to allow her to steer much)
As I tried to look over her shoulder onto the path ahead as I steered, my body pressed her body slightly resting her boobs on
the back of my palms. But I didnt give it much notice.
After the turn ended, I again brought my body back, thus removing the boobs from my hand.
She had her foot lightly on the acceleration pedal. And the vehicle moved slowly till the next turn came.
Again I had to look forward, and I pushed her from behind, thus causing her boobs to be pressed again.
I looked down her shoulders to see the smooth and glowing cleavage forming a mound down covered by her tops..
The turn ended again, but I felt my pants tightening up...
Cocks have a mind of their own.. My cock was hardening inside my jeans.
But my jeans was tight enough pressing my dick tightly on my right thigh and her jeans was also tight to prevent Neha any
feel of my dick. My balls started to ache in between my thighs by the tightness, as we did a few more rounds of the ground.
I twisted my legs to ease the pain . But I didnt think that she took any notice of it..
She continued to drive in the first gear only.
After sometime, I said - I think that its enough for today.
She said -'Ok."
And we stopped the car.
Neha moved herself from in between me to move to the next seat.
She took support placing her hand on my thigh and accidentally touched my dick over my hands. That was for a second. She
might have at least felt the hotness.
She was now placed comfortably in her seat.
'Whew" - She said - 'That was great."
'I drove the car." - she continued.
'Congrats." - I said. And also looked back at Akriti who was also smiling.
"Now give us a party." - Akriti joked.
'Ok . Ok." - Neha said - 'The party will be given when I will drive myself and take you to XYX restaurant."
"then we will get the party next year." - Akriti sighed.
With all these jokes and laughters, we then went back to my apartment where their scooty was parked.
I felt that my erection had subsided by now.
The girls then went away and I also moved up to my apartment..
But to be very frank, though I did get an erection, it was just due to the situation and I didnt have any eagerness to
involve in any unusal activity with her..
I messaged Rashmi and she called. We talked for a while and then she hung up.

Like Reply
Sunday:-

It rained heavily the whole day....
I called Neha that driving would be difficult for her in this weather.
So we made the plans for the next day.
Since in the morning I did not want to skip my erercise, I told her that I would wake up late, and hence plans were made for the evening after my office hours.
Though she had her tutions, she insisted on bunking her tutions.
I told her that we can go after her tutions even if it gets dark and that she can drive for about an hour.. She said ok..
Like Reply
Monday:-

The day was regular with my office work.. I almost forgot about the driving lessons to Neha until I got a call from her in the afternoon. I said that I remembered that and I would be available at her service whenever she wants. Also I told her that the ground would be occupied in the late afternoon by children and adults playing cricket..
It would only be possible when people would leave the ground and that would not be until early evening after dusk.. That would mean getting home late for her.
Neha said that she should be home latest by 8 o'clock.
I said that then we would have enough time today. And told her to reach at my apartment at 6 o' clock in the evening.
I rushed home from office. I decided not to wear jeans as it pained by balls. Insted I chose my sweatpants and a tshirt. That also gave an atheletic look.
I was down on the parking and had to wait for 5 minutes then she came walking in her tight jeans and tight tops. She was carrying a bag the strap of which ran through her cleavage diagonally from the shoulder to her waist. The strap tightened the tops around her breasts. (She had nice firm breasts, I thought)
I asked her about Akriti and she told that she could not come due to some other commitments.
We then moved to the ground in my vehicle. The ground was now scarecly populated with boys taking out the wickets to go home.
I got down the vehicle and Neha crossed from inside the vehicle to get into the driver's seat. I sat on the seat vacated by Neha and closed the door.
Neha looked at me and smiled.
I just signalled her to start the ignition.
Neha did so and the engine started.
Neha cautiously changed the gear. She looked much more confident than she was yesterday.
But as she tried to release the clutch and press the accelerator, the vehicle again jerked and stopped.
She tried again, but again no use.
She started to get nervous.
She looked at me with pleading eyes..
I got down the vehicle again to be on the driver's seat. Neha didn't get down but shifted sideways to accomodate me on the seat. After I was seated, she placed herself firmly on my lap. And we were in the same position as the previos day. I had my thighs pressed close together and Neha's butt were seated on my thighs.

Like Reply
She started the engine, and with my backup, the vehicle moved forward.

Neha controlled the steering.
Then the turn came again and I again tried to look over her shoulders as the previous day again causing thus causing to press her boobs on my hands. Since the day was not bright as the previous day,I did not move back properly but just straightened so as to let her boobs rub on the back of my palms.
'you are doing nice." - I said..
Neha just seemed to be concentrating on her driving..
Her boobs rubbed on the back of my palms as she maneuvered the steering slightly.
Since it was getting dark, I removed my right hand and switched on the headlights. Then as I placed my fingers on the steering, my thumb and my forefinger cupped her right boob slightly from the side. Anyway, I just placed my palm in the steering with just slight contact with her boobs.
The vehicle was moving slowly.
I moved both my thumbs to place them on the steering, thus unintentionally, rubbing her boobs.
I tried not to to think what was inbetween my hands, but my dick has started to harden. i resisted to control the erection, but it was hard and pressed under the weight of Neha.. My balls which were trapped in between my thighs and my dick above which was forced down started to ache again..
My breaths had become warmer and were blowing on Neha's neck..
I started swaying the steering very slightly so as to rub the back of my palm on her boobs...
I sensed Neha taking slow deep breaths.
I didnt know what she might be thinking, so I didnt want to hurry..
I anticipated where her tits might be and adjusted my fingers to rub over the area with my knuckles...
yessss. I felt some hard speck on both her boobs. If it was not the fabric of her bra, it might definitely have been her nipples..
I felt some resistance in her body to my touch. But I did not move back..
The tits continued to be rubbed with my knuckles..
Neha again moved the lock of hair which fell on her face.
The turning came and I had to turn the steering. Neha made no attempt to maneuver the steering...
I thought, Was she angry...
But whatever was happening was seeming accidental...

Like Reply
Anway, I positioned my fingers again to rub on her tits which were now hardened..

The pain in my balls were now beyond control. So I twisted each of my thighs sideways with an intention to create space in between my legs to accomodate my balls.
As I did so, it parted Neha's butt and the hood of my throbbing penis luged inbetween her butts.(Since I had worn loose lowers)
She tried to clench her ass inside her tight jeans to resist the intruder, but that move was immaterial.
I tightened and loosened my penis muscles alternately so that my dick dick seemed to be knocking inbetween the partition of her body.
It was a very different situation..
Neha had by now left control of the car...
I was not sure if i would go to the next move, but that would seem deliberate. Till now everything seemed unintended..
Neha's breaths had become harder.
But I did not want to be blamed for the situation.
I continued to use my penis muscles to knock the hood of my penis in between her ass cheeks...
Suddenly Neha put her palms on my palms rigidly over the steering and the contact of my hand with her boobs ceased....
I was frightened at her sudden move..
Her body became stiff. I thought that she would try to get off me..
I loosened my hand not trying to resisting any of her move..
Like Reply