SATISFACTION THREAD
(17-12-2021, 03:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door open i see u in a sexy saree ur waist fold visible and ur sexy lips moving as u spoke was making me hard )

( i entered in without removing my shoes i saw a guy standing behind at the corner i had a suitcase in my left hand )

( i looked at ur waist and wasting no time hold ur waist and pull u to me ) hmmmmmmmm tell ur hubby to close the door and take the suitcase in my hand ( enjoying the fleshy waist )

( i wanted to test ur hubbys reaction when i enjoy u )

( i looked at raj strictly as i hold ur waist and pulled u to me i was 6 feet 2 inch tall built like a rock)

Raj: (as i see boss to grab my wife's waist u felt a bit uncomfortable but at the same time my cock throbbed a bit,it was a new feeling for me and as i promised i need to server them as a proper sissy so i shall not be sad about it and feel happy)
(I Close the door and takes suitcase from boss hands while he grabbing my wife's waist)

Nayan[Image: banana.gif]i feeling warm and manly hand of my boss over my waist and he observing my body making me horny and my husband watching it as a good sissy makes me happy)

Nayan:See sir how he did what you said and is standing seeing me and you together like a sissy .

[Image: ada0131fc6e65f488520e7507c541236.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-12-2021, 03:18 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Raj: (as i see boss to grab my wife's waist u felt a bit uncomfortable but at the same time my cock throbbed a bit,it was a new feeling for me and as i promised i need to server them as a proper sissy so i shall not be sad about it and feel happy)
(I Close the door and takes suitcase from boss hands while he grabbing my wife's waist)

Nayan[Image: banana.gif]i feeling warm and manly hand of my boss over my waist and he observing my body making me horny and my husband watching it as a good sissy makes me happy)

Nayan:See sir how he did what you said and is standing seeing me and you together like a sissy .

[Image: ada0131fc6e65f488520e7507c541236.gif]

( once raj took my suitcase both my hands were free now i hold u with both my hand on ur waist and looked down at ur face and i bend a bit and smooched u )

aummmmmmm aummmmmmm aummmmm aummmmmmm ( right hand moving from back waist to ur ass and left hand on waist as i smooch u and taste ur luscious lips)

aummmmm 

( in between smooch i looked at raj and told) she is mine aummmmm aummmmmm ( continues smooching)

( again stopped smooching and looked at raj) remove my coat and dont just stand like a dummy 

( my dick was starting to enlarge inside my pants)
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 03:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( once raj took my suitcase both my hands were free now i hold u with both my hand on ur waist and looked down at ur face and i bend a bit and smooched u )

aummmmmmm aummmmmmm aummmmm aummmmmmm ( right hand moving from back waist to ur ass and left hand on waist as i smooch u and taste ur luscious lips)

aummmmm 

( in between smooch i looked at raj and told) she is mine aummmmm aummmmmm ( continues smooching)

( again stopped smooching and looked at raj) remove my coat and dont just stand like a dummy 

( my dick was starting to enlarge inside my pants)

Nayan:aaah mmmh mmmmh yeah satish aaah (boss kisses are making wild and horny and kissing back holding boss head with both my hand for deep kisses and seeing my sissy husband throbbing in his pants)

Raj: (thinking am i really seeing my wife getting kissrd by someone else and why am i feeling good about it and why does my dick is getting hard seeing it .i never thought i would see that or do this or act as a  sissy but today i am here as a proper sissy)

(Boss looking me again and again between his kisses making me feel humiliaed but dont know why am i feeling these thing good am i really a sissy or something else and why am i looking at the bulge of his pants  i couldnt say anything maybe i was always a sissy)

(As he say me to get his coat off)
Raj:yes sir i will take it off(i takes off boss coat and seeing and hearing my wife moaning and kissing in pleasure)(I feeling humiliated and aroused somewhat excited at tge same time)

[Image: 285345484ff09b5515d34f6e26a91f06de7d3cf7.gif]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 03:34 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:aaah mmmh mmmmh yeah satish aaah (boss kisses are making wild and horny and kissing back holding boss head with both my hand for deep kisses and seeing my sissy husband throbbing in his pants)

Raj: (thinking am i really seeing my wife getting kissrd by someone else and why am i feeling good about it and why does my dick is getting hard seeing it .i never thought i would see that or do this or act as a  sissy but today i am here as a proper sissy)

(Boss looking me again and again between his kisses making me feel humiliaed but dont know why am i feeling these thing good am i really a sissy or something else and why am i looking at the bulge of his pants  i couldnt say anything maybe i was always a sissy)

(As he say me to get his coat off)
Raj:yes sir i will take it off(i takes off boss coat and seeing and hearing my wife moaning and kissing in pleasure)(I feeling humiliated and aroused somewhat excited at tge same time)

[Image: 285345484ff09b5515d34f6e26a91f06de7d3cf7.gif]

hummm aummmmmmmm aummmmmmm ( i remove hand from ur waist as raj was removing my coat and as soon as he removed one hand goes to ur ass and other hand goes to bare back enjoying the flesh there)

aummmmmmm aummmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( feeling ur boobs on my chest )

u r mine aummmmmmm ( pushes tongue in ur mouth twirls tongue with ur tongue my hard on gets bigger a tent is formed now )

aummmmm 

( i was not even thinking that ur hubby is standing in front)

uffff aummmmmmmm ( mad in lust enjoying to the full extent the room was filled with echoes of our smooches)

( massaging ur ass and enjoying the flesh)
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:12 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: hummm aummmmmmmm aummmmmmm ( i remove hand from ur waist as raj was removing my coat and as soon as he removed one hand goes to ur ass and other hand goes to bare back enjoying the flesh there)

aummmmmmm aummmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( feeling ur boobs on my chest )

u r mine aummmmmmm ( pushes tongue in ur mouth twirls tongue with ur tongue my hard on gets bigger a tent is formed now )

aummmmm 

( i was not even thinking that ur hubby is standing in front)

uffff aummmmmmmm ( mad in lust enjoying to the full extent the room was filled with echoes of our smooches)

( massaging ur ass and enjoying the flesh)
Nayan: Mmmh aaah mmmh satish(feeling your warm hand on my ass and me getting more hornier  and looking at my husband in between and he is standing like a sissy slut)
(Feeling your tongue sucking mine is heavenly as i am getting more wet and my hands rubbing your back )

Raj: (feeling humiliated as i am standing as a sissy just seeing my wife getting used)

[Image: nayanthara-nayanthara-navel.gif]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:19 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan: Mmmh aaah mmmh satish(feeling your warm hand on my ass and me getting more hornier  and looking at my husband in between and he is standing like a sissy slut)
(Feeling your tongue sucking mine is heavenly as i am getting more wet and my hands rubbing your back )

Raj: (feeling humiliated as i am standing as a sissy just seeing my wife getting used)

[Image: nayanthara-nayanthara-navel.gif]
( 2 min nhi hua ghar pe aake teri biwi ko smooch kr rha tha )

( after smooching for 15 mins looked at u there was a small shiny strand of saliva between my lips and ur wifes lips )

loummm ( use bhi chus liya as i was horny as hell my pant had a huge tent by now heavy tent)

what are u staring at 

ye meri hai ( hold her waist standing side to side and her hip folds getting enjoyed by me)

office me bhi krunga , vacation pe leke jaunga aur khat todunga 

ekdum chup rahega tu...samjha mujhe chuuu krke bhi tera awaaz nhi sunai dena chahiye 

( as u were not answering i slapped u with my left hand) fattttttttttttttt

did u get my point ? 

nalla sala ( i wispered to myself as i dont respect u a bit now as i smooched ur wife in front of u and i was sure i can do whatever i want)
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( 2 min nhi hua ghar pe aake teri biwi ko smooch kr rha tha )

( after smooching for 15 mins looked at u there was a small shiny strand of saliva between my lips and ur wifes lips )

loummm ( use bhi chus liya as i was horny as hell my pant had a huge tent by now heavy tent)

what are u staring at 

ye meri hai ( hold her waist standing side to side and her hip folds getting enjoyed by me)

office me bhi krunga , vacation pe leke jaunga aur khat todunga 

ekdum chup rahega tu...samjha mujhe chuuu krke bhi tera awaaz nhi sunai dena chahiye 

( as u were not answering i slapped u with my left hand) fattttttttttttttt

did u get my point ? 

nalla sala ( i wispered to myself as i dont respect u a bit now as i smooched ur wife in front of u and i was sure i can do whatever i want)
Raj:kuch nhi sir ,haa sir m kuch nhi boulunga aapko jo karna h woh karo aap m chup kda rhunga(speaks in a low voice while my head down)

Nayan:dekha sir kitna bda sissy aur namard h ye aapke saamne kuch nhi bolega aur dekho kaise ye humey dekh rha h aur iski nazar aapke tent par bhi h ( humiliates my husband and puts my hand on my boss dick and rubs it with my hand while feeling his warm hands over my body

Raj: (feeling humiliated and as my wife says that my eys stuck on the bulge in boss pant)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr5W9M_T7TLC3DICRzr77...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:33 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Raj:kuch nhi sir ,haa sir m kuch nhi boulunga aapko jo karna h woh karo aap m chup kda rhunga(speaks in a low voice while my head down)

Nayan:dekha sir kitna bda sissy aur namard h ye aapke saamne kuch nhi bolega aur dekho kaise ye humey dekh rha h aur iski nazar aapke tent par bhi h ( humiliates my husband and puts my hand on my boss dick and rubs it with my hand while feeling his warm hands over my body

Raj: (feeling humiliated and as my wife says that my eys stuck on the bulge in boss pant)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr5W9M_T7TLC3DICRzr77...w&usqp=CAU]

( as nayan was cupping my tent and tugging my tent in front of u i thought poora comfort bhi le leta hu) ahhh nayan its been 2 weeeks now 

nayan thoda comfortably baith jate hai hum ...naukar to mil gya hamara ummmmmmm ( kissed ur side neck) ummmmm

fatttttttttttttt ( spanked ur wifes ass looking at ur reaction as u hear the spanking sound)

( i flicks my finger ) click clickk

wo sofe pe baithna hai hame uspe pade samaan hata waha se ( there were some newspaper on the couch i was trying to use u as a maid now)
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:40 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as nayan was cupping my tent and tugging my tent in front of u i thought poora comfort bhi le leta hu) ahhh nayan its been 2 weeeks now 

nayan thoda comfortably baith jate hai hum ...naukar to mil gya hamara ummmmmmm ( kissed ur side neck) ummmmm

fatttttttttttttt ( spanked ur wifes ass looking at ur reaction as u hear the spanking sound)

( i flicks my finger ) click clickk

wo sofe pe baithna hai hame uspe pade samaan hata waha se ( there were some newspaper on the couch i was trying to use u as a maid now)

Nayan: aaaaah mmmh sir jara dheere maariye aaah , suna nhi tune namard jaa udar ka saaman utha kar kahi aur rakh humey baithna h waha (gets a bit pain as you spank me and likes it and commading my husband in a strict voice)

Raj: ji sir hata rha hu (he beat her so hard my cocks throbbs a bit in my pants and you ordering me as a maid makes me feel humiliated )
(Moves toward sofa and cleans it )

Raj:ji sir baithiye maine hata diye saaman(i speaks in a low voice)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShtoRS_IUEam6sOMpoFuV...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:45 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan: aaaaah mmmh sir jara dheere maariye aaah , suna nhi tune namard jaa udar ka saaman utha kar kahi aur rakh humey baithna h waha (gets a bit pain as you spank me and likes it and commading my husband in a strict voice)

Raj: ji sir hata rha hu (he beat her so hard my cocks throbbs a bit in my pants and you ordering me as a maid makes me feel humiliated )
(Moves toward sofa and cleans it )

Raj:ji sir baithiye maine hata diye saaman(i speaks in a low voice)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShtoRS_IUEam6sOMpoFuV...Q&usqp=CAU]

( as u were clearing the sofa i came from behind and) chattttttttttttttttt ( underhand spanked u just trying out)

jaldi kr dikh nhi rha mera loda tana hai teri biwi pe 

( after u cleared and invited me on the couch i sat like a king a big tent visible in my pant in the left side of pant )

( i pat my lap looking at ur wife )

( i looked at u and said) joote pe mitti lagi hai saaf kr ( i was giving u unnecesary tasks now)
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u were clearing the sofa i came from behind and) chattttttttttttttttt ( underhand spanked u just trying out)

jaldi kr dikh nhi rha mera loda tana hai teri biwi pe 

( after u cleared and invited me on the couch i sat like a king a big tent visible in my pant in the left side of pant )

( i pat my lap looking at ur wife )

( i looked at u and said) joote pe mitti lagi hai saaf kr ( i was giving u unnecesary tasks now)

Nayan:haha (i laughs as my boss spanked my husband)

[Image: nayanthara-indian-actress.gif]

(As my boss sits and signals me to sit on his lap i go and sits on his lap)

Nayan:jaldi saaf kar boss ke joote mere sissy husband 

Raj: ouch , ji sir kar rha hu (am boss spanks me a new sensation starts to flow through me and feeling much humiliated and then he said me to clean his shoes so pics up a cloth and sits near his feet and start to clean his shoes while he is enjoying my wife,what have i become)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcE66ODGvt2drRBvnar9F...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 12:58 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:haha (i laughs as my boss spanked my husband)

[Image: nayanthara-indian-actress.gif]

(As my boss sits and signals me to sit on his lap i go and sits on his lap)

Nayan:jaldi saaf kar boss ke joote mere sissy husband 

Raj: ouch , ji sir kar rha hu (am boss spanks me a new sensation starts to flow through me and feeling much humiliated and then he said me to clean his shoes so pics up a cloth and sits near his feet and start to clean his shoes while he is enjoying my wife,what have i become)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcE66ODGvt2drRBvnar9F...A&usqp=CAU]

( as ur wife sits on my lap exactly over my hard on)

hmmmmmmmmm 

umm ummm ummmm ( i kissed her neck side) umm umm

( i started sniffing ur arm armpit intersection ) mmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ( pressing my hand on her belly fold and taking wiff of that intersection) mmmmmm what perfume do u use nayan ( it was not a question asked to know ur perfume but i wanted to see and wiff ur armpits)

( thats when raj came and sat on floor witha  piece of cloth) what are u doing with ur hands ?

ghutne pe baith , mehenga joota hai hath mat laga tera ( tugs ur wife close to me her sideboob hits my chest)
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as ur wife sits on my lap exactly over my hard on)

hmmmmmmmmm 

umm ummm ummmm ( i kissed her neck side) umm umm

( i started sniffing ur arm armpit intersection ) mmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ( pressing my hand on her belly fold and taking wiff of that intersection) mmmmmm what perfume do u use nayan ( it was not a question asked to know ur perfume but i wanted to see and wiff ur armpits)

( thats when raj came and sat on floor witha  piece of cloth) what are u doing with ur hands ?

ghutne pe baith , mehenga joota hai hath mat laga tera ( tugs ur wife close to me her sideboob hits my chest)
Nayan:mmmmmh aaahh satish aaah (getting horny and moaning as you kiss my neck and sniffs my armpits intersection while your warm hands on my belly ) 
Aah sir koi perfume nhi h ye  acchi kgi aapko ye khoosbu thank you ,aur mere sissy husband sir ne bola na hutno par baith jaldi baith (commanding my husband)

Raj:ji sir baith rha hu (seeing my wife maoning getting me hard in my pants and humiliated as they both order me and scolds me)
(Kneels down near them where they both are enjoying with each other)haatho se saaf nhi karu toh kaise karu sir?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG8800mMlaeDTANeO5kBh...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:10 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:mmmmmh aaahh satish aaah (getting horny and moaning as you kiss my neck and sniffs my armpits intersection while your warm hands on my belly ) 
Aah sir koi perfume nhi h ye  acchi kgi aapko ye khoosbu thank you ,aur mere sissy husband sir ne bola na hutno par baith jaldi baith (commanding my husband)

Raj:ji sir baith rha hu (seeing my wife maoning getting me hard in my pants and humiliated as they both order me and scolds me)
(Kneels down near them where they both are enjoying with each other)haatho se saaf nhi karu toh kaise karu sir?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG8800mMlaeDTANeO5kBh...g&usqp=CAU]

( i was enjoying this someones wife is sitting on my hard on and hubby on his knees like a maid)

umm umm umm ( i started kissing ur sleveless arms ) ummmm ummm nayan ur flesh ummmm 

( picked up ur legs up giving ur hubby space and now u are sitting sideways on my lap and i hold ur head and pull ur hair back and smooching and tasting ur neck ) aummmmm aummm

( thats when raj asked stupid question ki hath se nhi to kaise)

( i looked at raj)

bhagwaan ne zabaan nhi diya kya nalle ?
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:18 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was enjoying this someones wife is sitting on my hard on and hubby on his knees like a maid)

umm umm umm ( i started kissing ur sleveless arms ) ummmm ummm nayan ur flesh ummmm 

( picked up ur legs up giving ur hubby space and now u are sitting sideways on my lap and i hold ur head and pull ur hair back and smooching and tasting ur neck ) aummmmm aummm

( thats when raj asked stupid question ki hath se nhi to kaise)

( i looked at raj)

bhagwaan ne zabaan nhi diya kya nalle ?
Nayan:mmmh aaah satish aah (my boss kissing on my neck making me wet and i starts to kiss him back too on his neck and moving my ass on his dick to seduce him and seeing my husband in between and staring in my boss eyes with lust )

Nayan:suna nhi kya tube namard chal apni jeebh se saaf kar inke joote 

Rajbananame thinking for a while and then starts to lick boss shoes as my wife scolds me  and have no other choice and am feeling like a worthless sissy)kar rha hu sir slurrp slurrp ??
(Feeling much humiliated )

Nayan:haha jara mere namard pati ko toh dekho haha (humiliating my husvand more and grinding my ass on boss dick and fondling his body with my hands)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTipM-o5D6dn1n0t9f5sob...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:25 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:mmmh aaah satish aah (my boss kissing on my neck making me wet and i starts to kiss him back too on his neck and moving my ass on his dick to seduce him and seeing my husband in between and staring in my boss eyes with lust )

Nayan:suna nhi kya tube namard chal apni jeebh se saaf kar inke joote 

Rajbananame thinking for a while and then starts to lick boss shoes as my wife scolds me  and have no other choice and am feeling like a worthless sissy)kar rha hu sir slurrp slurrp ??
(Feeling much humiliated )

Nayan:haha jara mere namard pati ko toh dekho haha (humiliating my husvand more and grinding my ass on boss dick and fondling his body with my hands)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTipM-o5D6dn1n0t9f5sob...g&usqp=CAU]

hmmmmmm ( as u start swaying ur ass on my cock ) ahhh nayan yess ekdum lund pe raaj kregi tu haaa aummmm aummm ( smooching ur neck )

( i look at raj licking my shoes ) ek min ruk ( u stop licking thinking its done) ( i gargled a bit and collected my spit) thuuuuuu ( spat on the right shoes) nayan left pe thook 

hmm ab saaf kr 

ache se saaf krega to ek gift milega tujhe ( patted ur head )

( looked at nayan) kaam ka hai tera pati aummmmmmmm 

( i made u raise ur hand and looked at ur creamy clean pit) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur trapped sweat in armpit) mmmmmmmmm haaaaa nayan( my dick goes mad)

tera mehak mmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: hmmmmmm ( as u start swaying ur ass on my cock ) ahhh nayan yess ekdum lund pe raaj kregi tu haaa aummmm aummm ( smooching ur neck )

( i look at raj licking my shoes ) ek min ruk ( u stop licking thinking its done) ( i gargled a bit and collected my spit) thuuuuuu ( spat on the right shoes) nayan left pe thook 

hmm ab saaf kr 

ache se saaf krega to ek gift milega tujhe ( patted ur head )

( looked at nayan) kaam ka hai tera pati aummmmmmmm 

( i made u raise ur hand and looked at ur creamy clean pit) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur trapped sweat in armpit) mmmmmmmmm haaaaa nayan( my dick goes mad)

tera mehak mmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm

Nayan:thuu (spits on left shoes of my boss ) acche se saaf karna sissy 

Nayan:thank you sir aapke lund ke liye hi toh h meri gaand (i started to move my ass faster on your dick and while kissing your neck and unbuttoning your top buttons of your shirt and kissing your chest)

Raj: (oh god now i have to eat their spit its so humiliating but i cant do nothing) thik h sir kar rha hu slurp slurp (licks the spit from both shoes and cleaning them with my tongue)  
(As boss pats my head  i am feeling like any pet)kya gift sir ? 

[Image: 164088132_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls248.gif]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:39 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:thuu (spits on left shoes of my boss ) acche se saaf karna sissy 

Nayan:thank you sir aapke lund ke liye hi toh h meri gaand (i started to move my ass faster on your dick and while kissing your neck and unbuttoning your top buttons of your shirt and kissing your chest)

Raj: (oh god now i have to eat their spit its so humiliating but i cant do nothing) thik h sir kar rha hu slurp slurp (licks the spit from both shoes and cleaning them with my tongue)  
(As boss pats my head  i am feeling like any pet)kya gift sir ? 

[Image: 164088132_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls248.gif]

( ur wife on my lap kissing my chest like a good slut )

( u on ur knees licking my shoes i was feeling like a king)

hmm nayan meri rakhel banke rahegi increment har 3 mahine me dunga

( i loooked at u and said) joota ekdum chamka fir us suitcase me ( placed on table ) tere liye kuch gifts hai ahhhhhhhhh ( as ur wife swaying her ass on my rock hard cock)

hmmm teri biwi kya maal rand hai yaar raaj uff teri biwi mera bistar garam krti hai pata hai na tujhe hahahaha
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:43 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur wife on my lap kissing my chest like a good slut )

( u on ur knees licking my shoes i was feeling like a king)

hmm nayan meri rakhel banke rahegi increment har 3 mahine me dunga

( i loooked at u and said) joota ekdum chamka fir us suitcase me ( placed on table ) tere liye kuch gifts hai ahhhhhhhhh ( as ur wife swaying her ass on my rock hard cock)

hmmm teri biwi kya maal rand hai yaar raaj uff teri biwi mera bistar garam krti hai pata hai na tujhe hahahaha

Nayan:haa sir m aapki randi hu aur increment ke liye toh m kuch bhi karungi ( smi kissing and licking your chest and rubbing your dick with one hand)
.Raj:ji sir pata h mujhe ,kar rha hu saaf sir (i feeling much humiliating as he saying my wife a slut snd my wife is also agreeing it and starts cleaning shoes )
Slurp slurp

Raj:sir saaf ho gye ye joote(me looking at the suitcase and wondering what can in it be)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdnrSC_6wAW-CM2t-rX0A...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 01:52 PM)ARV31 Wrote: Nayan:haa sir m aapki randi hu aur increment ke liye toh m kuch bhi karungi ( smi kissing and licking your chest and rubbing your dick with one hand)
.Raj:ji sir pata h mujhe ,kar rha hu saaf sir (i feeling much humiliating as he saying my wife a slut snd my wife is also agreeing it and starts cleaning shoes )
Slurp slurp

Raj:sir saaf ho gye ye joote(me looking at the suitcase and wondering what can in it be)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdnrSC_6wAW-CM2t-rX0A...A&usqp=CAU]

( i looked down at my shoes and it was crystal clean shining i patted ur head) good boi

nayan i am keeping my word i gave ur so called hubby

( looked down at raj) go and open the suitcase 

( there was glossy lipstick aswell in that suitcase as it was complimentary along with the chastity cage and also a womans wig in it)

( i grab ur wifes boobs and kiss her cleavage line) ummm ufff nayan my dick is feeling trapped inside ( as u were massaging over pant)

but i think we have a new member to do these kind of tasks i suppose to join u and team up ummmmmmm ummmmm ( kissing ur cleavage madly)
Like Reply