SATISFACTION THREAD
=======
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-SZrd9o-vwom-NB7x-Pa...qp-CAU.jpg]

NAYANTHARA(A hotwife and a strict partner to his sissy husband and a devoted slut to his boss satish)

RAJ(A sissy impotent husband who couldnt satisy his wife so he has lost all his respect to her and is noworthy to her)
[+] 1 user Likes ARV31's post
Like Reply
[Image: 164087286-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls139.gif]

Today NAYANTHARA is here to please you all
Like Reply
(myself satish yadav dark black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall 38 year old boss of Laxmi Textiles a 300 crore turnover company ...i got this company from my dad and this has been handed over for 3 generations now)

( i am married and have 2 small kids at home and my wife was pregnant again slowly i started developing an affair with my secretary nayanthara who used to tease and seduce me a lot in my cabin slowly i started to take her to business trips with me and we both enjoyed)

( she was a married woman and she was hot as hell many people in office knew about our affair as i used to give her increments very easily while others didnt got any increments)

( it was a friday afternoon i was sitting in my cabin at 11 am and i was going through some presentations my team members have send me for clients)
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself satish yadav dark black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall 38 year old boss of Laxmi Textiles a 300 crore turnover company ...i got this company from my dad and this has been handed over for 3 generations now)

( i am married and have 2 small kids at home and my wife was pregnant again slowly i started developing an affair with my secretary nayanthara who used to tease and seduce me a lot in my cabin slowly i started to take her to business trips with me and we both enjoyed)

( she was a married woman and she was hot as hell many people in office knew about our affair as i used to give her increments very easily while others didnt got any increments)

( it was a friday afternoon i was sitting in my cabin at 11 am and i was going through some presentations my team members have send me for clients)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMnHNJnp4UzmmspIvydRb...Q&usqp=CAU]

(I saw my boss sitting alone in his cabin so i thinks that it is the best time to talk to him about my husband as he lost his job and i was sure that boss will help me and my husband as i had a long affair with him)

(I moves towards the office in a seductive way and enters the cabin and stands near the boss)

"Good afternoon,sir i got something to discuss with you"
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:14 PM)ARV31 Wrote:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMnHNJnp4UzmmspIvydRb...Q&usqp=CAU]

(I saw my boss sitting alone in his cabin so i thinks that it is the best time to talk to him about my husband as he lost his job and i was sure that boss will help me and my husband as i had a long affair with him)

(I moves towards the office in a seductive way and enters the cabin and stands near the boss)

"Good afternoon,sir i got something to discuss with you"

( i was looking at my screen and when u enetred i looked at u from head to toe and smiled looking at u as it was just 2 weeks ago that u warmed my bed in goa )

(looking at ur shape ur structure ur waist )

ohh really what do u wanna discuss (looking at u pervertedly)

anything special for me ? ( i was a hungry man as my wife is pregnant i was not getting satisfied at home)
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:21 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was looking at my screen and when u enetred i looked at u from head to toe and smiled looking at u as it was just 2 weeks ago that u warmed my bed in goa )

(looking at ur shape ur structure ur waist )

ohh really what do u wanna discuss (looking at u pervertedly)

anything special for me ? ( i was a hungry man as my wife is pregnant i was not getting satisfied at home)
[Image: 164090346_ezgif-com-gif-maker-nn4.gif]

(Sees my boss looking all over my curvy body which i maintained for him)

(He asking about something special for him made me smile as he was becoming pervert day my day)

Oh,Common sir you are becoming hornier everyday .I am actually  looking to talk about my husband with you.
He has recently lost his job so he is looking for job so i thought you would help him 

(Comes near you and bends a bit to show him my boobs , to seduce him so he give my husband a job)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdwctPPAPvB3OBcYvLrnt...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:29 PM)ARV31 Wrote: [Image: 164090346_ezgif-com-gif-maker-nn4.gif]

(Sees my boss looking all over my curvy body which i maintained for him)

(He asking about something special for him made me smile as he was becoming pervert day my day)

Oh,Common sir you are becoming hornier everyday .I am actually  looking to talk about my husband with you.
He has recently lost his job so he is looking for job so i thought you would help him 

(Comes near you and bends a bit to show him my boobs , to seduce him so he give my husband a job)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdwctPPAPvB3OBcYvLrnt...Q&usqp=CAU]

( u were beautiful,sexy and classy u knew how to make me horny in a subtle way)

well when woman like urself becomes secretary ...how can u blame a boss for becoming horny ( making u guilty in a sweet way indicating that u are sexy and anyone would be turned on by u )

about ur husband?

what about hi..mm ( i looked at ur cleavage line as u bend a bit on the table and looked at me)

he needs job ..is he qualified what are his qualification?

( i didnt liked the idea as i wanted u for myself and having ur hubby in office was not good for our affair )
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were beautiful,sexy and classy u knew how to make me horny in a subtle way)

well when woman like urself becomes secretary ...how can u blame a boss for becoming horny ( making u guilty in a sweet way indicating that u are sexy and anyone would be turned on by u )

about ur husband?

what about hi..mm ( i looked at ur cleavage line as u bend a bit on the table and looked at me)

he needs job ..is he qualified what are his qualification?

( i didnt liked the idea as i wanted u for myself and having ur hubby in office was not good for our affair )

[Image: nayan-eyes.gif]

(I shys as my boss praises about my beauty and how he is becoming horny due to me)

Do you feel that sir .I couldnt do anything about it sir  as i was born beautiful.(praising myself infront of him)

Yes sir he is quite eligible or qualified to work here  

(Seeing deep in my boss eyes with lust in my eyes  to seduce him)

[Image: love-sweety.gif]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:43 PM)ARV31 Wrote: [Image: nayan-eyes.gif]

(I shys as my boss praises about my beauty and how he is becoming horny due to me)

Do you feel that sir .I couldnt do anything about it sir  as i was born beautiful.(praising myself infront of him)

Yes sir he is quite eligible or qualified to work here  

(Seeing deep in my boss eyes with lust in my eyes  to seduce him)

[Image: love-sweety.gif]

i dont think we should hire him here ( i was looking at ur bare arms )

i think there is something between us which will be interrupted 

well i want to taste ur beauty so i dont need an interruption in that 

so i hope u understand 

( i denied initially as i wanted to taste and feast on u and ur hubby would be an interruption)
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:49 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: i dont think we should hire him here ( i was looking at ur bare arms )

i think there is something between us which will be interrupted 

well i want to taste ur beauty so i dont need an interruption in that 

so i hope u understand 

( i denied initially as i wanted to taste and feast on u and ur hubby would be an interruption)

(Hears the reason and laughs )
 So this was the reason you were resisting to hire him 
.belive me sir he will be no interruption for us as he is no man enough who can protect or satisfy his wife 

(Speaks this as i know my husband raj is more kind of a sissy and he would like to see me fucking his as he cant satisy me and he no respect infront me)
[Image: 2815925562266792533a4a9e9ac43b9899c641d9.gif]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 01:59 PM)ARV31 Wrote: (Hears the reason and laughs )
 So this was the reason you were resisting to hire him 
.belive me sir he will be no interruption for us as he is no man enough who can protect or satisfy his wife 

(Speaks this as i know my husband raj is more kind of a sissy and he would like to see me fucking his as he cant satisy me and he no respect infront me)
[Image: 2815925562266792533a4a9e9ac43b9899c641d9.gif]

( i was astonished at how u called ur hubby ....a namard so frankly)

what do u mean...he is not man enough means...

i mean ... i am hungry for u nowadays.....he is ur hubby at the end of the day

what will he think if i spank u and he caught us in that manner

i mean he can complaint legally against me

i dont want that burden on me 

i wanna taste each inch of u whenever i want and once he gets job then he will act possesive of u i dont want that

( i opened up for the reason i dont wanna hire him )
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:05 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was astonished at how u called ur hubby ....a namard so frankly)

what do u mean...he is not man enough means...

i mean ... i am hungry for u nowadays.....he is ur hubby at the end of the day

what will he think if i spank u and he caught us in that manner

i mean he can complaint legally against me

i dont want that burden on me 

i wanna taste each inch of u whenever i want and once he gets job then he will act possesive of u i dont want that

( i opened up for the reason i dont wanna hire him )

You can do anything infront of him sir even you can fuck me infront of him or even make him eat your cum or suck your dick or  make him drink piss he will not complaint anything .He is not a man hr is a sissy .I didnt know he was sissy before marriage otherwise i would hve never married him.

Dont worry about him he would be like a slave for you if you give him job as he is in need of money and job.

(Explains my boss all about my husband as how sissy he is)

[Image: rajavoda-nayantara.gif]

Is it ok now sir ? Please give him job he will serve you to the fullest.
(Trying to make my boss  agree  to give my husband job)

[Image: tumblr_nitgioUbdA1tlqk9xo1_500.gifv]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:12 PM)ARV31 Wrote:  
You can do anything infront of him sir even you can fuck me infront of him or even make him eat your cum or suck your dick or  make him drink piss he will not complaint anything .He is not a man hr is a sissy .I didnt know he was sissy before marriage otherwise i would hve never married him.

Dont worry about him he would be like a slave for you if you give him job as he is in need of money and job.

(Explains my boss all about my husband as how sissy he is)

[Image: rajavoda-nayantara.gif]

Is it ok now sir ? Please give him job he will serve you to the fullest.
(Trying to make my boss  agree  to give my husband job)

( listening to ur revelations i was shocked ..i googled what a sissy is quicly)

u mean he is like a woman in mans body ?

what...he will clean my cum lol hahahah 

thats something new 

( i looked at ur waist and then at ur lips and eyes)

well if thats the case i would like to test it today evening 

if he passes the test i can give him a job

( i wasa doubting u a bit as i havent heard of a man like that)

i will visit ur house today evening 

u can leave for now ..u can take early leave today and be ready for me at evening 

( tommow was saturday and sunday i was planning to enjoy my time )
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:18 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( listening to ur revelations i was shocked ..i googled what a sissy is quicly)

u mean he is like a woman in mans body ?

what...he will clean my cum lol hahahah 

thats something new 

( i looked at ur waist and then at ur lips and eyes)

well if thats the case i would like to test it today evening 

if he passes the test i can give him a job

( i wasa doubting u a bit as i havent heard of a man like that)

i will visit ur house today evening 

u can leave for now ..u can take early leave today and be ready for me at evening 

( tommow was saturday and sunday i was planning to enjoy my time )

As you say sir me and my husband would be waiting for you .

(I gets happy as i know my husvand will pass this test with flying colours )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEvYIcFwke8h3UXa3FNG4...g&usqp=CAU]

(I Starts to move out of the cabin while my ass shaking while moving and i goes out of cabin and closes door of cabin)

[Image: 164088132_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls248.gif]
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:23 PM)ARV31 Wrote: As you say sir me and my husband would be waiting for you .

(I gets happy as i know my husvand will pass this test with flying colours )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEvYIcFwke8h3UXa3FNG4...g&usqp=CAU]

(I Starts to move out of the cabin while my ass shaking while moving and i goes out of cabin and closes door of cabin)

[Image: 164088132_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls248.gif]

( it was a new thing for me that a man is gonna be a sissy servant )

( i looked at ur waist ur ass sway as u left i cant wait to make u sit on my lap )

( after u left i looked at my laptop and started googling sissy )

( it was written in many posts that sissies like to see a bull getting satisfied and their life revolves around making alpha males enjoying with their hot wife in front fo them and they like getting humiliated and disrespected)

( this was all new to me but i was ready to try it out)

( it was 4 pm and i thought i will be sleeping over at nayantharas house today so i called my wife and lied that there is a business meet out of town and so i will be leaving for the meeting so i cant come home for 3 days)
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:29 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was a new thing for me that a man is gonna be a sissy servant )

( i looked at ur waist ur ass sway as u left i cant wait to make u sit on my lap )

( after u left i looked at my laptop and started googling sissy )

( it was written in many posts that sissies like to see a bull getting satisfied and their life revolves around making alpha males enjoying with their hot wife in front fo them and they like getting humiliated and disrespected)

( this was all new to me but i was ready to try it out)

( it was 4 pm and i thought i will be sleeping over at nayantharas house today so i called my wife and lied that there is a business meet out of town and so i will be leaving for the meeting so i cant come home for 3 days)

(After coming out of cabin i  finished my work early and left for house soon  to tell my husband aboit all this so he can be ready for boss to serve him and wouldnt interrupt us and be a good slave for my boss)

(Reaches home and sees raj sitting on sofa )

Nayanthara:Raj i got some surprise for you .

Raj (gets suprised) whats it nayan tell me i am eager to know it 

Nayan: today i talked to my boss about your job  and he is almost agreed to give you job but you need to prove something to him.

Raj:wow thats good but what i have to prove to him ?

Nayam:you have to prove that you are no man and rthat thing is only a show piece and of no use (points towards my husband dick)

Raj:what do you mean nayan ?

Nayan:he is coming home today so you have to behave as a sissy who you really are (says in a strict voice to make my husband submit) and take care of him while he satisfies me and maybe he will reward you with his cum or dick or maybe fuck you if he wants and you can see all the things going on between us.
[Image: IAWlhx-360.gif]

Raj:i know you had affair with him but fucking you infrontof me isnt that a bit over (Trying to resist in front of my wife)

Nayan:you want the job or want to be jobless forever

Raj:yes i want the job .i will do whatever you want me to do and as your boss says

Nayan:Just be the natural sissy slut you are in front of him .Do you got it  or do i have to repeat sissy?
(Speaks angrily)

Raj:yes i got it i will be a good boi sissy for him amd you.
Nayan:You arr a born sissy slut my husband raj 
(Me laughs to humiliate my husband )

[Image: nayanthara-indian-actress.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ARV31's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:47 PM)ARV31 Wrote: (After coming out of cabin i  finished my work early and left for house soon  to tell my husband aboit all this so he can be ready for boss to serve him and wouldnt interrupt us and be a good slave for my boss)

(Reaches home and sees raj sitting on sofa )

Nayanthara:Raj i got some surprise for you .

Raj (gets suprised) whats it nayan tell me i am eager to know it 

Nayan: today i talked to my boss about your job  and he is almost agreed to give you job but you need to prove something to him.

Raj:wow thats good but what i have to prove to him ?

Nayam:you have to prove that you are no man and rthat thing is only a show piece and of no use (points towards my husband dick)

Raj:what do you mean nayan ?

Nayan:he is coming home today so you have to behave as a sissy who you really are (says in a strict voice to make my husband submit) and take care of him while he satisfies me and maybe he will reward you with his cum or dick or maybe fuck you if he wants and you can see all the things going on between us.
[Image: IAWlhx-360.gif]

Raj:i know you had affair with him but fucking you infrontof me isnt that a bit over (Trying to resist in front of my wife)

Nayan:you want the job or want to be jobless forever

Raj:yes i want the job .i will do whatever you want me to do and as your boss says

Nayan:Just be the natural sissy slut you are in front of him .Do you got it  or do i have to repeat sissy?
(Speaks angrily)

Raj:yes i got it i will be a good boi sissy for him amd you.
Nayan:You arr a born sissy slut my husband raj 
(Me laughs to humiliate my husband )

[Image: nayanthara-indian-actress.gif]

( it was 7 pm time to leave office i googles about sissybois and saw many pics in waitress dress so i messaged nayan )

hi nayan i am leaving office will be at ur house soon i am sleeping over 

( i drove my BMW and was driving and saw a cloth store and i went in for some purchase and i saw many dress and so i remembered a sissy in waitress dress and so i told the shop owner that i need that waitress dress)

( and the shop owner casually said )

shopowner : sir if its for a sissy u can pay 200 extra and also get a chastity cock cage and that too steel one which wil hurt even more when dick gets eerct

me : ohh yeah then here is 300 give me that neckband aswell ( i have purchased a waitress dress and a chastity cage and a dog leash belt and written on it was LOYAL SISSYBOI )

( i purchased it and put it in a suitcase and drove till ur house)

( ur house was in a good apartment building 6th floor so i took the lift and reached ur house it was my first time at ur house)

( i was wearing suit coat a red tie and leather boot which was a bit muddy)

ding dongggg
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was 7 pm time to leave office i googles about sissybois and saw many pics in waitress dress so i messaged nayan )

hi nayan i am leaving office will be at ur house soon i am sleeping over 

( i drove my BMW and was driving and saw a cloth store and i went in for some purchase and i saw many dress and so i remembered a sissy in waitress dress and so i told the shop owner that i need that waitress dress)

( and the shop owner casually said )

shopowner : sir if its for a sissy u can pay 200 extra and also get a chastity cock cage and that too steel one which wil hurt even more when dick gets eerct

me : ohh yeah then here is 300 give me that neckband aswell ( i have purchased a waitress dress and a chastity cage and a dog leash belt and written on it was LOYAL SISSYBOI )

( i purchased it and put it in a suitcase and drove till ur house)

( ur house was in a good apartment building 6th floor so i took the lift and reached ur house it was my first time at ur house)

( i was wearing suit coat a red tie and leather boot which was a bit muddy)

ding dongggg

(I and my husband were sitting on sofa waiting for boss to arrive then we hears door bell and i go to open the door)

Nayan:Behave well  sissy (i says in a strict voice to my sissy husband)

(Opens the door)

Nayan:Good evening sir , welcome pleace come in 
(I greets my boss with a smile and invites him in )

Raj:yes i will behave well (speaks in a lower voice)
[Image: meerakannan-nayanthara.gif]
Nayan:everything is ready sir and my sissy husband is ready to serve you
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 03:03 PM)ARV31 Wrote: (I and my husband were sitting on sofa waiting for boss to arrive then we hears door bell and i go to open the door)

Nayan:Behave well  sissy (i says in a strict voice to my sissy husband)

(Opens the door)

Nayan:Good evening sir , welcome pleace come in 
(I greets my boss with a smile and invites him in )

Raj:yes i will behave well (speaks in a lower voice)
[Image: meerakannan-nayanthara.gif]
Nayan:everything is ready sir and my sissy husband is ready to serve you

( as the door open i see u in a sexy saree ur waist fold visible and ur sexy lips moving as u spoke was making me hard )

( i entered in without removing my shoes i saw a guy standing behind at the corner i had a suitcase in my left hand )

( i looked at ur waist and wasting no time hold ur waist and pull u to me ) hmmmmmmmm tell ur hubby to close the door and take the suitcase in my hand ( enjoying the fleshy waist )

( i wanted to test ur hubbys reaction when i enjoy u )

( i looked at raj strictly as i hold ur waist and pulled u to me i was 6 feet 2 inch tall built like a rock)
Like Reply