Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
how man y men here have sucked cocks? When? Why? Who?
(19-07-2021, 11:19 AM)observer2019 Wrote: Do you like your pants down halfway, underwear slid down a little and then rimmed? Or do you prefer them completely removed?

I prefer to be completely in the nude around men. But if my man feels a bit uncomfortable getting naked , i don't mind him removing partially
[+] 1 user Likes Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-07-2021, 02:22 PM)Gippygogger Wrote: I have 7-8 times to 4 different strangers. I am straight and married but quite submissive.

Have you given up on sucking now that you're married? Or do you still do it?
Like Reply
(19-07-2021, 06:33 PM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Have you given up on sucking now that you're married? Or do you still do it?

No I still do when opportunity meets. I had 3 times after I was married
[+] 2 users Like Gippygogger's post
Like Reply
(19-07-2021, 07:55 PM)Gippygogger Wrote: No I still do when opportunity meets. I had 3 times after I was married

That's so hot. You are an inspiration to suckers like me. What's your favourite position to suck a dick?
Like Reply
I hav sucked and rimmed 4 strangers. I am staright but the smell and taste of a penis. And i love the smell of ass. Anyone in pune fr some fun??
Like Reply
(14-08-2021, 06:32 AM)Sam351life Wrote: I hav sucked and rimmed 4 strangers. I am staright but the smell and taste of a penis. And i love the smell of ass. Anyone in pune fr some fun??

Whenever I visit pune, we will suck each other's cocks then... Rimming too
Like Reply
Anyone from Mumbai who want to be on kness and suck my dick
Like Reply
I have experience of getting sucked and I'm sucking my cousin cock . Well another time I met a guy from fb who is a stranger and I sucked him too..
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 08:49 AM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: I have experience of getting sucked and I'm sucking my cousin cock . Well another time I met a guy from fb who is a stranger and I sucked him too..

Really?? Exclamation
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 03:08 PM)sidshivani Wrote: Really?? Exclamation

Yeah bro .. check ur telegram.. ?
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 04:48 PM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Yeah bro .. check ur telegram.. ?

did Tongue Big Grin
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
I never sucked any cocks but few married guys have sucked my cock... One guy requested me to suck my cock because he believed if he drinks health sperm it will help his sperm to get healthy.. I am not sure it worked but his wife s now pregnant with my baby
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
Visiting mumbai soon. Message me if you want me to give you a blowjob
Like Reply
I haven't done so far but I would like give a handjob to a hard dick but my only condition is that perso should cross dress on satin nighty aur saree and I would love hard dick wrapped in satin and the cum in that dress
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 10:35 PM)Vetrimaran Wrote: I never sucked, but few other guys (cuckold hubbies mostly) have sucked me.. recently one guy reached me through facebook, he s married n don't have baby. He wanted my sperm to drink to increase his strength in bed n in exchange he will share his wife to me.. he s good sucker too

That guy is a a asshole. One's strength doesn't increase not does semen production start by drinking another man's semen.

If he is allowing you just his wife as much as you want, put your seed in her repeatedly and make her pregnant.
Like Reply
I would love to do this to a guy who is dressed in cute panties.
Like Reply
(06-12-2021, 04:14 PM)observer2019 Wrote: I would love to do this to a guy who is dressed in cute panties.

What if I wore a bra and panties
Like Reply
(06-12-2021, 06:18 PM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: What if I wore a bra and panties

Even hotter - because your nipples would get sucked over the bra first. How about a skirt too?
Like Reply
Mmm this thread was hot
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
I have a lot of times the feeling of a hard cock spurting cum and filling your mouth is one heavenly experience
Like Reply