Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
how man y men here have sucked cocks? When? Why? Who?
How many men here have sucked cocks?

When? Why? Who?   horseride
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well I have not, but two of my cousin's have sucked mine, even they have grinded thier asses on my dick.
[+] 1 user Likes virus_goa's post
Like Reply
Lol it happens more than you think, even if a guy is not gay or bi. I cannot post here in public with details.
Like Reply
I have sucked a lot since college days...I just like the taste and warmth of a cock in my mouth. I especially like showing actress hot videos to my friends and sucking them off.
[+] 2 users Like Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 07:42 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: I have sucked a lot since college days...I just like the taste and warmth of a cock in my mouth. I especially like showing actress hot videos to my friends and sucking them off.

Wow, wish I can get my dick sucked by you. Even I get instant hard on watching actress pics and vids.
[+] 2 users Like Geniass84's post
Like Reply
Anyone from Mumbai here who wish to suck my dick can pm me.
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 07:42 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: I have sucked a lot since college days...I just like the taste and warmth of a cock in my mouth. I especially like showing actress hot videos to my friends and sucking them off.

Do they come in your mouth?
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
I never sucked, but few other guys (cuckold hubbies mostly) have sucked me.. recently one guy reached me through facebook, he s married n don't have baby. He wanted my sperm to drink to increase his strength in bed n in exchange he will share his wife to me.. he s good sucker too
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 10:26 AM)Geniass84 Wrote: Wow, wish I can get my dick sucked by you. Even I get instant hard on watching actress pics and vids.

Will certainly show hot videos of actresses and some normal pics of my wife and give you a blowjob whenever I visit Mumbai.
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 07:50 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Do they come in your mouth?

Yes. I insist that they cum in my mouth. I always swallow
[+] 1 user Likes Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
Would like to try. Am from Mumbai.
PM me
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 06:39 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Yes. I insist that they cum in my mouth. I always swallow

That's so hot. Where are your hands when they start cumming?
Like Reply
sucked my friend when were in school , masturbating and sucking cock
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 11:23 PM)observer2019 Wrote: That's so hot. Where are your hands when they start cumming?

Depends. Some like it if I massage their balls. Some like it if I touch their nipples. Rarely, some want my finger inside their ass hole.
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 07:17 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Depends. Some like it if I massage their balls. Some like it if I touch their nipples. Rarely, some want my finger inside their ass hole.

All options are very hot and arousing. Do you like getting rimmed?
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 01:08 PM)observer2019 Wrote: All options are very hot and arousing. Do you like getting rimmed?

Sure... And I love to rim  too
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Sure... And I love to rim  too

That's hot. Do you want to take this to private chat?
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 11:25 PM)observer2019 Wrote: That's hot. Do you want to take this to private chat?

Certainly. But ask me some more questions. Let me admit more in public.
Like Reply
(19-07-2021, 06:50 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Certainly. But ask me some more questions. Let me admit more in public.

Do you like your pants down halfway, underwear slid down a little and then rimmed? Or do you prefer them completely removed?
Like Reply
I have 7-8 times to 4 different strangers. I am straight and married but quite submissive.
[+] 1 user Likes Gippygogger's post
Like Reply