Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why do men love to wear panties
(04-06-2021, 12:37 PM)Veervani25 Wrote: I love sniffing my wife's used  panties, it arouses me lot while doing sex.. my wife to sniffs her own panty along with me..

I had wore satin panties if my bhabhi before marriage, it turns on instantly

So hot....what kind does your wife prefer? Which colour and style?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contact me panty lovers
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(08-06-2021, 05:00 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: Contact me panty lovers

I am cuck sissy boy
Ping u in hangout
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 11:22 PM)satinsilk Wrote: It all starts with masturbation.. I also love to masturbate in panties. Specially of my sis in law(wife's sister)

Yes , the feel of their panty on the dick feels like ur dick in their pussy but i dont like to use wifes but others who i cant get to fuck
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
i did wear panties when i was teen then i got big so my sisters panties never fit me
Like Reply
I love panties... specially satin ones. I love to wear my wife's panties, and it gets more hot when I wear my Saali's (wife's sister) panties...I am alsways hard after when I wear her panty
Like Reply
It's hotter when they are panties of somebody you know, like a cousin or sister in law, somebody who is not too taboo, but desirable.
Like Reply
(29-11-2021, 09:08 PM)observer2019 Wrote: It's hotter when they are panties of somebody you know, like a cousin or sister in law, somebody who is not too taboo, but desirable.
exactly... the more difficult to get the person in real, the more horny you get when you get their panties and bras and nighties and dresses to play with... correct?

And sister in law's are always a sex fantasy for all Jijas(brother in law's)
Like Reply
(29-11-2021, 09:31 PM)satinsilk Wrote: exactly... the more difficult to get the person in real, the more horny you get when you get their panties and bras and nighties and dresses to play with... correct?

And sister in law's are always a sex fantasy for all Jijas(brother in law's)

Mmmm yes....when they are used panties, the smell of perfume, pussy, pee....is so arousing.
Like Reply
it's so horny to rub dick with soft silky panties
Like Reply
I love the cotton ones more, the soft ones, without any nylon or spandex mix. They are amazingly soft....and better if they have cute prints.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
imagine you get some girls thong panties
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 11:54 PM)magu Wrote: imagine you get some girls thong pantiew
 I would love to wear them over my hard dick and fuck the owner of the panty
Like Reply
(01-12-2021, 11:11 PM)observer2019 Wrote: I love the cotton ones more, the soft ones, without any nylon or spandex mix. They are amazingly soft....and better if they have cute prints.

Yes, the soft cotoon ones are too sexy hand hot . Love their softness on dick and also very sexy to wear
Like Reply
Hello my panty lovers...how are you all
Share your latest paly with panties
Like Reply
(09-04-2022, 08:55 PM)satinsilk Wrote: Hello my panty lovers...how are you all
Share your latest paly with panties

Got an aunt's recently....during a family function. She had arrived from a different city and went for a bath and washed her panties and kept them for drying outside. There was a lot of people in the house but in the evening all had gone to the function venue. I came back early and checked out her drying panties....they were washed but still had some of her smell. Printed, floral, dark blue background with small printed flowers, Max brand, 100 cms.

I could not take them as she would have known....so I sniffed and kept them back. Since I saw them I have been imagining how they look on her ....she wears sarees only.
Like Reply
I just sniffed and cummed in my friends panties, we were on a trip in a group and our luggages were kept together, so taking out a chance I picked up one of her sexy lacy panty rubbed my hard dick with it and cummed my full load..

Though I had to wash it to remove any signs
Like Reply
Never heard of such fantasy Smile I love to see panties (hanging on drying stand), visible panty-line on leggings... panty strap on a low waist jeans.

I even showed my wife's panty to some online friends ;) but never get any idea on wearing one Smile
[+] 2 users Like bvigil's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2022, 11:39 PM)bvigil Wrote: Never heard of such fantasy Smile I love to see panties (hanging on drying stand), visible panty-line on leggings... panty strap on a low waist jeans.

I even showed my wife's panty to some online friends ;) but never get any idea on wearing one Smile

You should try and wear one specially satin and lace one।।Once your  dick gets hard under the soft satin panties
there is no looking back
Like Reply
Because they are sissy n submissive in nature n i have handled such guys n made them wear their wife's not only panties whole old dirty dresses n humiliated them
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply