Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Don't make her a slut or use her body to get a seat. I am eagerly waiting to see that update. Please take your story in your own way
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear writer

I read your comment but i am not intended that shalini become a slut. I wrongly written that Instead of minster's party I was written NCP..

I should appreciate your hard work and humbly request to continue the story in your own way

Thanking you
[+] 1 user Likes Love_58's post
Like Reply
(20-11-2021, 08:05 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: Dear Fans,

I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments and suggestions, but i saw a lot of suggestions are heading to make Shalini slutty or use her body to take a seat. if then i had to stop this story within 1 updates.

Please do not be on the box. This is a story out of box.

A lot you have not any understanding about the story. Some people still talking about NCP which was fully destroyed by Shalini and its head fled to another continent. 

If you may write a summary, it would be helpful for all. 

Is this your story right? Then why you worry or distract by others. Focus on ur update and what you want to write in ur update please go-ahead here most of the people just focusing on sex themes and used to do handjob.. I agree everyone do that in last but some of the story only make urge and curiousity about what happened next so be sure do what you want to write don't focus on other's comments ignore negativity. Eagerly waiting for your upcoming update
Like Reply
Shalini's way of getting into politics was already closed from other parties. The only hope was NSP but that's too now over. Will she contest as an independent candidate? If so, then it will be difficult as independent candidates to campaign and influence large numbers of voters with little money and influence.
Like Reply
When can we expect an update, can't wait to read that.
Like Reply
There is no doubt on it, to be a politician.
You should have wealth and media support in today's modern political game. If Shalini approves the project, then she is getting a huge benefits from JR company. 
With this, she is getting a chance to continue her political dream again. Mr. Mohammed, can be useful in starting Shalini's political career if she is appointed as executive director in his media broadcasting company. Shalini should also be emotionally strong, because sometimes she gets carried away by emotions. In politics letting your emotions rule your political decisions isn’t normally a good thing.
In other hand Kadar formed a good friendly bond with Anjali so that he could increase more closeness to Shalini. He knows how to woo a woman by words.

But, there are some questions that need to be answered. i.e. What is Kadar hidden ambition in India? What is he plotting? or Will he use Shalini as a pawn to execute on his plan?
hope we will get the answer of all these very soon.

Btw, highly appreciate to your work.
Like Reply
Waiting bro, please update. Don't let him wait that long to put his hands on her
Like Reply
waiting for the update brooo
Like Reply
I assumed she'd get her seat after all of this (Ooty and Farmhouse incidents), but she was deceived. She should be aware that politicians never do what they promised. Hopefully, she'll think twice about trusting someone. This time, she should be more alert because wolves in sheep's skin are roaming around her, who are on the verge of hunting her. If we come to her personal life, We know that's she loves her husband, but in some fundamental way, she feels that her sexual needs are not being met by her husband. & the last one unsolved doubt that is; when Shalini went to Janus farm house the last time, she had taken some PHOTOGRAPHS. For what?

It's good to hear that you added new characters, but like the rest, they too have become fascinated by Shalini's voluptuous figure. Everyone's desire is to have her body, let's see whose wish comes true.
Like Reply
[Image: Collage-Maker-20211125-142251534.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Waiting for your update..
Like Reply
Very erotic first encounter Shalini Ur very sexy
Like Reply
when is updtae, wiating bro
Like Reply
Don't keep us wait for too long bro
Like Reply
Does Shalini really like the long and thick chocolate bar? 
Will she try to taste ??
[Image: 7-EB02624-18-C3-4-D3-F-91-FE-13-A2-CB69880-F.png]
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 12:25 AM)Herbiee Wrote: Does Shalini really like the long and thick chocolate bar? 
Will she try to taste ??
[Image: 7-EB02624-18-C3-4-D3-F-91-FE-13-A2-CB69880-F.png]

Waiting to see that only... Big Grin
Like Reply
[Image: 7d592504e245.gif]
 (SHALINI SUCKING HER CHOCOLATE BAR)
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
how long we need to wait for updates
Like Reply
Update ASAP
Like Reply