Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
(18-09-2021, 09:26 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Please update

Eswar Bhayyaa...hats off Namaskar to your patience and keep it going horseride
for me now it's like banghead
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sodara uday ...Thank you.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Hi Bro,
Advance happy "SHUBHI BIJOYA" 
Think you might have become busy with the festive season, pooja and relatives.
Saw on news about the disturbing incidents during the pooja and the at the place "COX BAZAR" which you mentioned in your story. So I thought of you...hope you are fine and doing well.
Once again Happy dussehra and Shubho bijoya 
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Update plese
Like Reply
Update pleaseeeee
Like Reply
Nice story, but author seems to have some personal problems. He may or maynot be able to continue this. Readers can only hopefully wait.
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
If the authors cannot complete a story, they can better delete it off. Sad to see the readers begging for updates.
Like Reply
Hi Dear Friends,

The storyline is interesting...

But, there are certain minor flaws in maintaining the flow...

1. The characters are many. It becomes difficult to connect with each of them, as necessary, for the purpose of the connectedness of the story  Sick

2. Too many incidents, difficult to identify the main raising incident.

3. The story is basically a frame within a frame, similar to 1001 Arabian Nights...There is a main story, where the princess Scheherazade, the story teller and narrator of The Nights narrates to King Shahrayar to stay alive.
Unfortunately, for the Worldlover and the readers, maintaining the inner frame and fit it into the main story became difficult

4. A little planning, like the regular novelists do, would have helped Worldlover.

Worldlover tried hard, which is all there for us to see, but probably couldn't take the pressure to complete the novella

I was amazed at the subdued sex narrative...it was intense, but not intense enough for the length the author intended

But, hey I enjoyed the story, happy banana and my empathies are with the author. 

I have been in the forum for a long time, and observe that most of the authors are hard pressed for time, and probably, finding it difficult to balance between weaving the story and their personal life...

We really don't know how they handle their bread and butter.

Overall, a big thank you Worldlover, for giving us a glimpse of Bangladesh geography and social mores  thanks

After all nobody pays for the lust 'ories' the authors pen or punch keys, here in this forum

OK...when the devil nudges you, World lover, all of us, the evil devils will be ready to welcome you back  devil2

Rise and Shine, World lover!
[+] 3 users Like Roberto's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 09:48 PM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: Looks like the author has renounced the world and took sanyas.

Ha ha ha... Cool
Like Reply
Edited
Like Reply
Hi Bro,
How are you? Hope everything from end is fine.

Please...please...would you update your story. It's quite some long time you took the break. I can understand this is only a time pass thing but your story is so interesting and seems very real with geographical details which made it more lucrative. Also it's like sex+crime thriller.

Please update soon.

Uday
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
I guess author lost interest in the story. In spite of visiting site, he never answer or has courtesy to tell his mind.
Like Reply
How are you sir
Like Reply
Worldlover why dont you answer the comments and let the readers know if you will continue this or not. Why be like silent spectator.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2021, 08:37 PM)Ananthukutty Wrote: Why the update should be on Fridays. Other days are not auspicious?

Because Friday is weekly off authorised by the Govt. in ---cRepublic of Bangladesh

Bangladesh is not a secular country like India....
But in India too... Govt. authorised weekly off is Sunday ...auspicious day for christians ... imposed earliar by british rulers
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 01:50 PM)Uday Wrote: Hi Bro,
How are you? Hope everything from end is fine.

Please...please...would you update your story. It's quite some long time you took the break. I can understand this is only a time pass thing but your story is so interesting and seems very real with geographical details which made it more lucrative. Also it's like sex+crime thriller.

Please update soon.

Uday

Coming back soon...
[+] 4 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Welcome sir
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply