Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Wow can't wait to read it when can we expect it ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Eagerly waiting for the next update. DO NOT DELAY,  Bro.
Like Reply
Woooooo waiting for shalini's powerful comeback bro
More than the sex scenes, its the seduction scenes which are the best
Lets see who is going to taste her next
Like Reply
Bro plz update
Like Reply
Visiting every hour to see if there is an update
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting to see who will be the next lucky guy
Like Reply
(10-11-2021, 08:38 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: It is on the way friends..... who will be next monster shark to attack to this smart lady

[Image: fgfdgfd.jpg]

Waiting for your update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Still waiting
Like Reply
You are awesome, marvellous narration skills. The plot is great, something new and different.

Like many others I too hoped the farmhouse scene between Janus and Shalini would be longer and detailed.

Please post the next events the wait has been too long.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Episode 14

Guys, This story is slowly developing romantic story. You might not get sex scenes everyday. If you are looking for a such story then this would not be idea for you.

Thanks.

[Image: shriya-saran-stills-photos-pictures-1021.jpg]

It was a hopeless and dull week for her. She was on holiday for the entire week. Even though She wanted to go somewhere and try to forget all these unpleasant experiences, it was a long shot with Raj's work. She switched off her phone for the week and deputy district commissioner, Revathi was appointed as her replacement during her holiday. Shalini spent a lot of time with Anjali and a few of her best friends. Shalini did not think of anything that happened during the last months. She needed to forget everything and come freshly.  

After the incident, Shalini came to the office for the first time. It seemed that she did not need to be fresh only by her mind or thoughts, but by her looks. She visited Nagpur's best Saloon and had some treatments.  Her look was amazing, ravishing and captivating. Pandy saw Shalini for the first time. 

mmmmh, look Maniya, Madam is like an actress. I think Raj sir never sleeps on the bed, Pandya laughed.

Maniya was worried about these types of jokes. He knew if Shalini madam got aware of this then no chance for both of them. 

Pandya, He is madam's husband. He may do whatever he wants. but i am sure you will lose everything soon, Manya said.

Swetha saw Shalini get down from her vehicle. 

wow, this bitch looks like a sexy queen, Swetha thought. Swetha had not an idea about Janus and Shalini's fucking sessions. Janus never revealed her such a thing, but as a lady, Swetha had a rough idea what would happen between them. She knew that Janus was not a white character. 

Shalini did not want to show any difference to Swetha.

Hi Swetha, after a long time, Shalini said.

Yes madam, tried to contact you many times, but failed,

Yes, Swetha, I switched off the phone last week and enjoyed the stress free week.

That is awesome mam, that person, JR company owner called a few times and requested an alternative contact number for you.

So what did you tell?

I said we do not have alternative numbers.

great, do not give anything. I already refused their projects and I will send you a finalized report of their project. you can send it to him via the SIA office email domain.

Sure madam,

Shalini knew that this information would be sent to the minister by Swetha. Shalini needed to show Swetha that she has finalized and refused officially multi-million dollar project. 

When she switched on her mobile phone, she received many alerts from the minister and Mr. Mohammed. 

She just sent a message to the minister.

Hi, Sir, I do not agree with what happened between us for the second time. I do not need to make my soul dirty for the sake of a seat in NSP. So I think I will not be with you again. thanks and TC.

she just switched off her phone. She wanted to escape the minister. but not telling the truth. She never needed to show them that she knew the real thing. 

In the evening, Shalini checked her official email. she could not check it last week. Mohammed has sent a few emails to her. He had requested a personal meeting with her to discuss the matter. Shalini realized that she had been demanding for a long time. She brainstormed her ideas quickly and decided to give him a chance to meet her personally. 

Shalini did not want to expose their meeting to others. She especially wanted not to disclose this meeting to Janus and Swetha. First of all, Shalini sent an email to Swetha. It was about officially closing the project appealing to the JR mineral company. 

Shalini sent another email to Mr. Mohammed a few minutes later. 

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

I have considered your request and I will give you a time and date for the meeting. 

Thank you,
Shalini Mehta (SIA in Maharashtra)

Mohammed received the email. His effort was not wasted. At last, Shalini agreed to meet him personally. He realized that this was a multi million dollar project. If he could successfully launch this project, no wonder, he would be one of the richest persons in Asia. That is why he kept on trying to get a personal meeting with Shalini.

He realized how he could convince Shalini for his new project. He never ever underestimated Shalini. She was not an easy case to crack. a lady who was with a superior ravishing beautiness and smart mind not easy to handle. 

Janus was trying to contact Shalini. She simply ignored all his calls. He finally sent an SMS to her.

Hi Shalini, why didn't you pick the calls? something special to tell you about the interview. Call me.

Shalini never ever wanted to show him reality. she replied to Janus one hour later.

Enough for now. I do not want to sacrifice my dinty for the sake of a seat. if i am suitable for the position, NSP will contact me. Thank you for helping me and I think I have paid you enough for that. TC, Bye. 

Shalini was feeling bad with Janus. She recalled all the incidents that occurred to her. She has realized that the minister cheated on her. He showed her a seat in NSP and planned everything well. eventually Jnus could taste Shalini's luscious body from the top to deep which she never experienced. To be honest, Shalini realized that she could never get such fun from her weak husband. it was the thing her body demanded from her for many years. she just recalled the incident again. she realized how roughly Janus handled her body. 

Janus knew well that he could not get Shalini easily although he was the most powerful person in the state. She was not a normal lady. She had an abnormal prettiness. He touched so many beautiful girls, married ladies. but he could not play the same game with Shalini. She is so smart, educated, well-famous in the state and powerful. if he made a single mistake with Shalini which the public knew then it would tarnish his character. Janus understood that something had gone incorrectly. Seat in NSP was the least risky way to take Shalini to him, but she was refusing that too. He touched his large dick and sighed. 

Janus realized that he could never ever get satisfaction from any other like he got from Shalini. her body was like a pink color diamond. Looking at only her curves could be enough for a man to jake and get erected. To be honest, no need to see Shalini in nude to get erected for a man.  Just her skin color, sexy curves, big boobs, ass and slim figure are enough for a man. Shalini loved to dress up in fashionable and stylish ways from her college days, but never wanted to wear any dress to reveal her body. unfortunately any dress could not hide her sexiness from others. 

Her cleavage was slightly visible to everyone because of 36 D boobs. her curves were clearly visible because of her arching body. Her skin color was enough to arouse a man because of its milkywhite pinkish color and shine. 

Even although Janus wanted Shalini badly again and again he could not put his life at risk. If he made any mistake Shalini could tarnish his life and it would substantially make an impact on him. He had to let the time decide something. He did not want to create unnecessary issues, but he should keep an eye on Shalini because she would be a threat for him again. He advised Swetha to observe Shalini's every move.

Shalini received an email from Mohammed again after a week. He reminded her of their meeting. Shalini did not want to put off the meeting again. She decided this would be the best time for the meeting. She replied to him with a date, time and a place to meet up.

Mohammed was in seventh heaven. If Shalini agreed to approve the project then he would be the one of richest persons in Asia. He would own the largest chemical manufacturing process in India (but this is a white elephant. His real idea was doing all types of nuclear, clinical and electronic waste from Europe countries).  

Shalini did not want anyone to know about this meeting. so she planned their meeting in Club Joda. She had the meeting at 19:00 hours, so she planned to go there directly from her office. around 1900, No one would be in the office premises except security officers. Shalini had a plan. she needed to execute it. Mohammed also had a plan. He also needed to execute his plan. 

Shalini left the office around 18:30. Maniya and Pandiya were in the guard room.

Maniya, look at Madam. how she is sexy and hot after the hectic office. She is like a fuckable toy in this saree.

Pandya, shut up man. she might hear. 

Shalini was so hot after the office. her tired look brought her an awesome lusty look. She reached Club Joda around 19:00 hours. When she entered the Goal F hotel Mohammed saw Shalini. He has seen her a few times on the TV and newspapers. He could not imagine whether she is an IAS officer or an actress? He has seen so many actresses and models. He has fucked almost all upcoming models because he owned a media network which broadcasted in 5 main states. 

Shalini noticed that Mohammed sat on the table she mentioned. she had never seen him before. Mohammed was around 45 years old who had a huge bulk frame body. He was tall and bold. His bold hair and short beard brought him a cruel and rough look. 

Shalini noticed that he was looking at her like a man who had never seen a lady. She knew that it was not his fault. Even though her yellow saree could cover her, almost the saree was not capable of hiding her sexy curves and figure. 

Mohammed greeted Shalini warmly. Shalini could understand his characteristic by looking at him. He had a sharp dominant male voice. 

Hi Mrs. Shalini, first of all, thank you for the meeting.

It is ok. no issue Mr. Mohammed.

Shall I order coffee for us or anything, Mohammed asked.

It is ok. Coffee,

Mrs. Shalini, I know this project might be in dispute with state industrial policy. I do not want to play the game in numerous ways. I will explain to you the whole project and why I requested a personal meeting with you.

Yes, sure. Shalini said.

As you know, JR mineral company has been located in 3 continents. basically what we do business with gem, diamonds and other minerals. We have mined and bought such things from Africa and sent them to Indonesia for purification. But, I have seen a multi million dollar business in Europe. It is waste management, nuclear, clinical and electronic waste. They do not have a specific place to discard such waste. So if we can find a place for them, then we can take such waste and these governments and companies will pay huge amounts of money. 

Mr. Mohammed. I think I know all this stuffs. that is why I refused the proposal. useless of talking again and again, Shalini said.

Mrs. Shalini, can you just shut your mouth until I explain everything, Shalini realized Mohammed's dominant and rough voice. it was like a command for her.

ok , go ahead, Shalini told. 

My plan is to establish a purifying plant for the JR company. We are already known as a big mineral related organization which has such a plant in Indonesia. so, I will make public awareness through my media company that sending such minerals to Indonesia is useless. If we can bring down such minerals to India then we can establish a purifying plant which will create a lot of jobs. We would like to establish the plant in a rural area so that the infrastructure of that village is developed. 

hmm, interesting, Shalini said.

We will create a huge public awareness on this and send the proposal to you for approval. nothing to hide. This is just a pure proposal for a plant like Indonesia. you may approve that, but we will set up the plant only in a few acres. but 99% of the area will not be used. We will send such waste to our transit point in Namibia and then send it back to India with the other minerals. We may easily get the approval from customs and bring these waste and other minerals to our plant. 

Shalini noticed that Mohammed's eyes were travelling across her body while he was speaking. she thought i should have not worn this saree for the meeting. She wanted to lift her upper border of saree so that she can cover the cleavage.

Then, we recycle the waste and discard that land. To be honest, we will create an underground waste center because we do not want to expose this to others. all personas who worked in the waste management centre will come from Africa. not from India. Everything will be safe. 

everything will be clear for you. you may suggest or add anything. We will consider it too. In the meantime, we will share 15% of our monthly revenue to you. to cover you, we will open a bank account in Switzerland for you. we shall debit the fund monthly to that account. 

Shalini was thinking over. Her one half wanted to refuse it, but the other part insisted that she take some time and think it over.

I think this is a win-win situation for both of us Shalini. I assume that your monthly income would be more than 100K Euro. 

Mr. Mohammed, I will think over it and let you know. finally her other half won the battle. 

Okay, sure. I expect your decision within one week,

Sure, Shalini stood up. Mohammed greeted Shalini again. Mohammed was looking at Shalini's sexy back. her hip was swaying rhythmically. her husband should be a lucky monster, Mohammed thought.

Shalini was deeply thinking about Mohammed's idea. She realized that she has closed all ways to enter politics from powerful parties. NMP, NJP or NSP never give her a chance. if she wanted to continue her political dream any more then she should have the wealth and media power. with the share she received from the JR company, she could empower her with wealth. 

She analyzed the project Mohammed explained. She could not find a weak point of it. Her part was only approval of the project. She approved a recognized mineral purifying plant project. she would not interfere with nuclear waste and other waste. The JR company would bring them from Africa using their own contacts. She was analysing the situation deeply again and again. 

Mohammed was in a full lust with Shalini. He never thought that Shalini would be such a ravishing lady. to be honest, she could be a main actress in any bollywood or hollywood movie. He has shaken his dick a few times thinking about Shalini. He realized that Shalini would agree with his project after explaining the case. she might not miss the chance of 15% income from their monthly revenue. 

Mohammed did not hide anything from Shalini or try to play a game. He realized that Shalini was not a normal character. 

Mohammed did not receive a reply from Shalini after a week. He was a bit worried. He understood that Shalini was a tough character and not easy to handle. He never wanted to miss this project. He wanted to launch this somehow. That is why he planned to offer a huge offer to Shalini. 

Mohammed sent a few reminders to Shalini. He requested from her secretary to contact Shalini's office. As per the instructions, Swetha did not accept the call and she said that Shalini madam is in some urgent meetings. Mohammed could not contact Shalini for a few weeks. Shalini purposely avoided replying to his email. She had a plan. She was working on her plan. 

A few weeks later, Shalini replied to Mohammed.He was in a desperate situation because of not receiving an update from Shalini. He thought Shalini would agree with his proposal and offer as she reacted to the meeting, but he was hopeless and tried to find any other ways to achieve his aim. He realized that he would be unable to launch the project without the approval from SIA. 

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

I wanted to discuss and clarify some points. you may meet me at the same time in the same place today.

Mohammed was joyful seeing this email. He was waiting for a reply from her for weeks.

Shalini notified Mohammed she would meet him at the same place and same time. Mohammed was like a dog with two tails. It was due to two main factors. He can place hopes on his multi million dollar project which will finally drive him to be one of the richest persons in Asia. Secondly, he can see most ravishing married lady he had ever seen in his entire life. 

Shalini understood that he was a bossy boots. But Mohammed was a smart cookie too. She was clever enough to understand the character of others. But this man showed two faces at the same time she thought. 

Shalini reached the premises by 1900 hours. She noticed that Mohammed was sitting on the table she booked. Shalini was cautious enough to wear a saree in a very decent manner. Mohammed glanced at her and he realized that his third arm was nasty enough to dance inside his trouser. When she was walking towards him her luscious body swung musically. He just realized that his penis was dancing inside his trouser with the same rhythm as Shalini's body swaying. 

Even although Shalini noticed that Mohamed was staring at her she did not mind it. 

Shalini and Mohammed met again. Mohammed noticed that her sexy look was getting richer more and more. He needed to just pass a naughty comment on her, but he understood that his project was also valuable for him. so he did not try to make the meeting miserable. 

Hello, Shalini.

Hi, Mr.mohammed.

I thought that you again refused the project and my offer. 

Whatever your offer was, I do not want to put poor farmers at risk and my post too. So I had to analyse it carefully.

Great. Tea or coffee, Shalini. 

Hmm, coffee is ok. 

What would be your decision mrs.shalini. 

Ok, mr.mohammed. I have a few suggestions and clarifications too.

Yes, you can suggest or you may ask anything. I will simply explain everything because there is nothing to hide. everything on this project is transparent for you. I do not want to cheat on an IAS officer.  

First, I will only approve the project proposal you sent me. You should publish the agreement on all of your media channels. I will not interfere with anything other than this.  

Ok, great. I analyzed the project. then i interfere with this project only at the approval process. I have no contact with the project, Shalini asked.

Yes, I promised you as per our agreement, you will interfere only for approval. It is just for a plant. 

OK, then nice.... and one thing, Shalini was about to execute her plan. I do not need a share from this plant. I need 15% of shares of your company - the JR mining company - established in Africa. The shares should come under my kid's name - Anjali. but, her account should be in swiss bank. not other banks in Switzerland.

Mohammed was shocked. JR mining company is one of the best profitable companies in Africa. 15% of shares from that company means, Shalini would receive a huge profit monthly and annually. He never thought something like this. Shalini noticed that Mohammed was shocked.

I think it would be a good suggestion, Shalini said. 

Mohammed knew that he could earn more and more euros from the new plant. so he had to sacrifice something if he wanted to establish the plant in Nagpur. 
Hmm, Ok, Mohammed agreed with her idea after a few sighs. 
Secondly, I need an executive director post in your broadcasting company. 

Mohammed was really surprised. What the hell, he thought. If he appointed her as a director then she would have a lot of power in his broadcasting company. His face was dark. Shalini noticed. But nothing was said. 

Here Mrs.Shalini, I agreed with your first request. But the media is another subject which has no connection with this project. How I appoint you as a director. Everyone will question me. It would be an issue for you too. Having extra responsibilities while working as an IAS and SIA.

You should not worry. I will manage the situation. You may just appoint me and publish in the media. I will be appointed as a director to make your media station more people friendly. 

Shalini sharply looked at him. Mohammed has to make a decision quickly. If he got delayed Shalini would change her mind and he would lost multi million dollar project. Shalini hit the nail at the suitable time. Mohammed has no other options. 

Mohammed was thinking hard. Shalini realized that Mohammed was thinking over and she stayed her calm look. Mohammed felt Shalini had an Amazonian figure. 

Shalini knew for sure that Mohammed had no alternatives. Shalini was the one who understood how profitable this project was, except Mohammed and his researchers. She stayed in the same position to let Mohammed think.

Mr. Mohammed. I think I have spent a lot of time on your one decision. It is time to state your idea as I have not much time to waste on this, Shalini said. Shalini got ready to stand up.  

No, no mrs.shalini. My problem is how could you manage such a responsible post and why do you need the position. 
Mr. Mohammed, I am an IAS and SIA. I think if i can handle these two responsible jobs then no big issue with just a director post in your media channel. Anyhow, the decision is on you. I need an answer just now as i have spent many time on this weird projects. You know it would tarnish my name if anything went wrong. So I need this post and your answer within 5 minutes.

He had no choice now. Shalini pushed him into 300 seconds. He should make the decision before 300 minutes. 

Shalini, I need to discuss this with my company directors and lawyers, so I need at least 1 week.
Hmm, Mr. Mohammed, then you may discuss with them. you may take anytime you need. I will publish a special note within 1 hour cancelling your project in the entire state. She just stood up and was ready to leave.

Mohammed was going to miss the chance to be a multi millionaire because of just a director post in his broadcasting company.

No, No, Mrs. Shalini, Ok, I agreed.
Shalini got a smile. Ok Mr. Mohammed, your project will get the approval within 1 week. At the same time, I need the appointment letter and swiss bank account details. 

Ok. Mrs. Shalini.

Shalini left for Noida due to a special meeting. The meeting was scheduled with a few Pakistani and Maldives politicians. It was about a meeting of a joint industrial project with Pakistan and Maldives. Shalini was appointed to represent the Indian government side with other leading high ranking civil service officers. It was a great opportunity for Shalini because she had to work with a lot of experienced government officers. 

Shalini had to take Anjali with her due to Raj not being in India for one month. The meeting would be held for a week. Except Shalini, all officers, politicians participated in the meeting over 40 years. The Indian government booked a hotel room for Shalini in a luxury hotel in Noida city. Pakistani politicians and Maldives politicians stayed in a hotel which was located in a high security zone. 

Officers and politicians from Maldives were ideal for the meeting. But the Pakistani bubble seemed good except for one politician. Some Indian medias and foreign intelligent services directly accused that person as a politician who empower terrorism. Whatever, he had an enormous power in Pakistan political ground. Even some politicians in Pakistan directly accused him of supplying weapons and other technological support for them. 

Even the Indian government made the decision to strictly monitor him and the Pakistani bubble during the meeting. The meeting was enriched with a lot of different activities. First four days allocated for discussing the issues, recent industrial background amid countries and new plans to empower proposed joint industrial projects. 

Shalini and Anjali flew to Noida on the day before the meeting. It was a pretty decent luxury room for Shalini and Anjali. The Noida government arranged pretty good facilities for her because they knew she was one of the smartest officers in the meeting. Noida was the proposed key city for the project. Minister in Noida called Shalini and said they would trust her that she would be able to realize the project and start it for Noida and India. 

Shalini was sleepless in the room. Anjali was sleeping. Shalini was waiting for a call from Raj. It was the second week since Raj left India. After two sessions with the minister, Shalini wanted sex badly. But her feelings could not control her. She was a smart lady. Even though Raj could not give her at least one percent of satisfaction, she realized that his weak and small penis would be better than nothing. Shalini wore a night dress without an overcourt, bra or anything. She hoped to show her body like this to Raj over Skype and satisfy. 

[Image: shriya-saran-banarasi-silk-saree-at-jack...-party.jpg]

The meeting would start at 9:00am. Shalini was ready to go to the meeting. She managed to keep Anjali with one of her friend in Noida. She came to the hotel at 8:00 and picked up Anjali. Sneha was one of Shalini's closest friend since her university time. 

Achaa, Shalini baby, Sneha Huged Shalini. 

After a long time Yaar, Shalini said. 

Hmm, some friends forget us after being an IAS Nah,

Acha, some friends forgot it after finding a man nah, Shalini replies to her. 

It Looks like Raj is perfectly working on your body. Those university days, you had only 34 B. I remembered how seniors and professors looked at your boobs, Sneha laughed. 

Shalini grinned. 

This saree is superb on you. I am sure you will rock the meeting. Be careful, the main topic in the meeting would be your figure and milk tanks, Sneha laughed. 

You naughty Sneha,

Be careful babe, big sausages might be ready for your donut. All men know that you have a very sweet donut, Sneha jokes. 

If you stayed some more time, I would have to recollect the memory of when that senior guy tasted your juicy donut, Shalini said and pushed Sneha.

Once Sneha and Anjali left the hotel, Shalini left for the meeting. She got there at 8:55 am and a welcoming event of Pakistani and Maldives politicians was going on. She sat on the chair which was allocated for her. Government officials also were there until the guest politicians came to the meeting hall.
Shalini had a brief chat with a few officials who she already knew. Pakistani and Maldives politicians and other officials came to the meeting after 15 minutes. The meeting was going on. After welcome speeches from organizers, discussion started. Shalini quickly understood that she has been the contact point of all participants. A few politicians from other two countries asked many questions pointing to Shalini. They wanted to continue their conversation with Shalini. Before a few hours left, all were aware of Shalini's smartness and leadership quality. Shalini noticed that some politicians stared at her blouse. 

Second day was special. Participants could discuss face to face. Minister in Noida, introduced Shalini for a few Pakistan and Maldives politicians. After a few hours, the minister introduced her to a politician in Pakistan. Shalini quickly understood his wild stare at her while introduction. 

His name was kadar. He directly a caused from a lot of medias in India that he supported terrorism. They brought proof from other countries. Some European countries have restricted his traveling to their countries. He was around 40 years old. 

Kadar noticed Shalini's figure at first sight. He wanted to talk with Shalini. She was more sexy than an actress. He stared at her figure from yesterday. 

Hi Shalini, this is Mr. Kadar from Pakistan. He is the industrial manipulation and protocol minister. He was one of the key initiators of this project. 

Mr. Kadar. This is Mrs. Shalini Mehta who is the IAS and SIA in Maharashtra. She is one of the key developers in this project. She will help you to clarify the issue. 

Shalini knew that his concentration was on her boobs, not on the minister's introduction. 

Kadar and Shalini shook hands. Shalini felt something strange as Kadar roughly but softly rubbed his middle finger on Shalini's palm. 

I am still wondering why the Indian government sent an actress to such a meeting, kadar said.

As far as i know, not an actress here Mr. Kadar, Shalini said.

Hmm, better you look at yourself in front of a mirror, kadar grinned.

Shalini smiled slightly and tried to change the topic. She did not want to continue that talk.

Mr. Kadar, we have initially allocated land in Noida to build up a head office of this joint project. Then all investors and officials in three countries can work easily. 

Shalini and Kadar were talking at a table. Even though they talked only about the project, Shalini noticed that Kadar's focus was always running through her upper part and stopped on her boobs many times. She did not show she was aware of that. She did not want to discuss anything except the project with him. She tried to make another officer join their conversation to break Kadar's state. All officials were busy with other politicians. 

You know Shalini. I was shocked when Taraf introduced you. Shalini knew he was going to admire her again. Shalini was a lady. All ladies love admiration, especially from males. It was forever true. How much a lady is smart, bossy, arrogant or desperate she still would like to hear from the administration. 

Shalini wanted to know why or wanted to hear from his own words how she was pretty. 

Shalini was careful not to comment on him. She just smiled. Official discussion between them went on for more than 1 hour. Kadar freely enjoyed Shalini's whole body during the conversation. 

The meeting was finished for the day. Shalini got ready to leave the meeting. There were many vehicles and security officers. 

Hi Shalini, are you gonna leave, Kadar was walking towards Shalini.

Yes, Mr. Kadar. 

I got to know you have come here with your little princess. 

Shalini asked herself how he knew about her. 

Oh, do not worry. I heard that from Mr. Taraf. He quickly said as he understood Shalini's thoughts. 
Shalini smiled and left the vehicle.

Shalini and Anjali were having dinner after calling to Raj. Shalini was just a reminder that Pakistani politician were a horrible case. He was staring at her whole body. At the same time, she was smiling recalling how he admired her. 

Why mom are you smiling? Anjali asked. 

No, nothing beta. There were some funny uncles and aunties. That is why. 

Hmm,
On the third day, Shalini tried to continue the conversation with kadar. Kadar's concentration always focused on Shalini's figure. Shalini realized this but she did not want to give unnecessary focus on it. Kadar and a few other officers in Pakistan discussed with Shalini. Therefore, Kadar was unable to freely talk with Shalini because of those officers. 
Finally, the meeting was over for the day. Next day was a holiday. Shalini planned to go for a walk with Anjali as she requested. Shalini was coming to the lobby. The place was rushed due to many security officers and vehicles were there to take politicians and officers. 

So Shalini and Anjali went to town around 10:00 am. 

Shalini and Anjali were roaming. A lot of men were looking at Shalini. Low class men were ogling their eyes. 

Shalini and Anjali were walking through a cross street. Suddenly a BMW car stopped near them. Shalini quickly took Anjali close. Kadar got down from the car. 

Hi Mrs. Shalini. Is this your daughter?

Hi Mr. Kadar. Yes, my husband is out of India. He will be back next week (she was cautious not to tell Raj will be back after  three weeks). So I took Anjali too.  

Oh nice, the. You are not alone. Hi Anjali

Hi uncle. 

Oh wow so cute baby, kadar said. 

Where both of you are going. 

No special. Just show town to Anjali. 

Ok, then I humbly request from this IAS madam to join me for a tea with me, be said showing a high class restaurant opposite the road. 

Anjali ok? Kadar encouraged Anjali before Shalini made a decission. 

Hmm, ok uncle. 

Kadar quickly lifted Anjali from his both hands and walked towards the restaurant. Shalini had nothing to decide. Anjali was walking with him. So she rushed and crossed the road with both of them. 

During the tea, kadar was able to be friendly with Anjali. Shalini was also laughing at the jokes Kadar did. He did not make any dirty jokes in front of Anjali. 

But Shalini understood that his eyes were roaming on her big breast. She did not bother about it. 

Mom, kadar uncle is very nice nah, Anjali said. 

Hmm, good good, Shalini did not say anything. 

Shalini did not want Raj to know about this incident. It was not because she thought that she cheated on him. She did not want to create unnecessary issues or stress on Raj. If he got to know that another person came with her and Anjali for a walk it might hurt him. She did not want to hurt him. Kadar was like a single cent to Shalini when she thought about Raj. She never wanted to create problems between both of them because of this kind of non valued politicians or men.

If Anjali talked with Raj then she had no way to stop her. Shalini was careful not to give the phone to Anjali and she planned to do the same thing again. Raj was also on a tight schedule, so he had no much time to spend on Anjali. It was a relief for Shalini. 

Kadar was unable to sleep on his bed. He imagined Shalini's figure. How was this lady so pretty and sexy, rather than a bollywood actress? Her figure was more perfect than a Hollywood actress. Recalling her figure, his large penis got a quick erection. He just started shaking his thick penis recollecting Shalini's figure. He did not want to be satisfied with just his hands. He talked to one of his friends and brought a call girl to his hotel room. He ripened that girl in the whole night imaging of Shalini. but he knew that it did not satisfy his desire. He was in a deep thirst for Shalini. 

Anjali was in a deep sleep next to Shalini. It was 11:00 PM. Shalini felt bored. what would be if Raj was with her. She felt that her body was demanding Raj although he could not satisfy her. She just recalled how Kadar was staring at her. but she did not want to be a victim for another man. That is why she did not invite him for a coffee when they came to the hotel. She was not desperate about her decision. She did not want to offer her body to anyone except her lovely Raj. 

As usual, Anjali left with Nisha. Shalini met Kadar again at the conference. Shalini was also willing to talk with him. She did not know why. May be due to his admiration or friendly manner with Anjali. 
Your daughter is so cute and adorable like Shalini, kadar said. 

Oh, thank you. She was also very friendly with you.

Where is she when you are here? 

She is with one of my friends. She lives here. 

That is great. 

She is so talkative and friendly, but her mom is so proud and likes hot chilli, saying that he ran his eyes all over Shalini's body. 

Shalini understood what he said. She just smiled and left for her chair. 

She was smiling while she walked. 

Both of them met again after lunch. Shalini was willing to talk with kadar too. 

They discussed some official things. 

Kadar talked with Shalini alone after the meeting while she was waiting for her vehicle. 
Hi Shalini, she heard a familiar voice. Yes, it was kadar. 

Shalini smiled and looked at him.

Are you gonna leave, kadar asked. 

Yes Mr. Kadar. 

This is a gift from me for your little cute. He took a chocolate and snack bag and gave it to Shalini. 

Oh, thank you Mr. kadar. She should be glad with your treat. 

Kadar smiled. 

Anjali's mom was friendly with this politician but he gave treats for her daughter, awesome, Shalini playfully said and bit her lips. 

In a millisecond, he was lost. He found that Shalini was extremely sexy with her ravishing tone and act.

Why not, Anjali has a small chocolate and her hot mom has long and thick chocolate bars to suck, kadar said and smiled. 
Shalini could understand what he meant. She smiled slightly and walked towards the car park. 

Shalini, I think you would love such long and big chocolate bars, kadar said again as Shalini walked out. 

Shalini stopped. She did not turn.

Maybe or not, Shalini said and walked out towards the park. 

Kadar was looking at her swaying hip and her bare shining skin between hip and waist. 

Kadar wanted to take out his dick and shake it lookin at Shalini. His right hand spontaneously ran towards his trousers. He just stopped it with force.

below....
[+] 2 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
To be continue - Episode 14

Anjali was watching TV and having chocolate. Shalini was working on her laptop. She just recollected the incident in the lobby. Kadar surely said that she would love for such big and long chocolate bars. She smiled slightly. 

She regained it as she heard her phone ring. That shouldn't be Raj. She called him two hours later. It was kadar. 

Hi Shalini, 

Shalini did not want to show that she had saved his number. 

Yes, speaking. 

I am kadar,

Oh, Mr. Kadar. How are you

Nothing special. Just having a Champaign and remembering you. 

Oh, is that so,

Shalini did not want Anjali to hear the conversation. She opened the door on the balcony and entered. 

Where is Anjali now? 

She is watching TV.

And where is her hot mom? On the bed? And with a nice night dress? Kadar was talking. 

Oh, oh, stop stop Mr. Kadar. Shalini laughed. You should ask me only one question at a time. (is Shalini willing to answer his double meaning and romantic questions).

Kadar laughed. I did not remember anything when I heard that luscious tone of India' s most ravishing IAS. 

Oh, is that so,

The next day's meeting was very teasing for Shalini. half of the men at the meeting were staring at her. Most men could stop their real feelings at Shalini for a few days but it did not last long due to her immense beauty increasing day by day. Kadar was the most lustful man towards her. He was looking at her many times and their eyes met each other a few times. Shalini just smiled and tried to avoid his look. 

Even though he tried to skip his look, his lustful and hungry eyes were deeply carved in her mind. Kadar was definitely thirsty towards her. Shalini tried to focus on what she was doing at the conference. All participants realized that Shalini had not only a great figure but she was a super smart lady who had a great problem solving skill. Indeedly, she was the center point of the conference. The Innovation and modern investment ministry in Maldives invited Shalini for an official tour to assist their industrial ministry to plan an industrial plan for the next ten years. It was an official invitation and he announced that during his speech.

The Indian government agreed with their invitations and they announced that they were willing to provide India's experience and knowledge with other countries. The Indian government officially requested from Shalini to aid other nations with the issues related to Industrial. 

Shalini just thought that Kadar requested her too. but Kadar did not want such a thing. He was a big head person. He had no idea to take part in the conference but he needed to enter India officially. He used the conference to fulfil his hidden ambition. 

Why did he enter India?

Kadar took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Anzari. Anzari was a hotel and nightclub owner in the state. He was so famous among the young crowd because of his nightclub chains. He had the support of some politicians and security officer officers. He bribed them a lot. He allowed them to enter his nightclubs at any time and have any lady who was working there. 

What is the connection between Anzari and Kadar?

It is ready. send a vehicle sir, Kadar received a message from Anzari. Kadar called one of his security people and told something. 

Shalini did not have that strange feeling of Kadar's stare for a long time. She just looked around and searched for him. but she could not find him.  

Meanwhile, There were a few security guys and Kadar was inside at the washroom. 

What the hell are you doing Bahi. you know we should take the goods now. if the goods are sent in my vehicle nothing to worry man.

Do not waste all my plans and efforts. if anything went wrong i would kill you, just do this fucker, Kadar was shouting at someone inside the washroom. The area was fully secured by his personal security officers. therefore no one could have access to the area. Indian government security officers could not reach that area since Kadar was a VIP. 

Kadar just disconnected the line and left for the conference room. He saw Shalini was actively discussing something with a few people. He could not help looking at her. Her skin was shining under the light bulb. Someone nearby Shalini could easily smell her strawberry mixed captivative aroma. Even that was strong enough to feel someone who was away from her. To be honest, many eyes in the conference room were staring at her figure and a lot of men were tasting her large boobs out of her saree blouse. Anyone could easily see her well shaped, tight and large boobs because of her tight saree blouse. 

The conference was finished and Shalini walked to the lobby. She realized that many eyes were tasting her rhythmically swaying hips. her hip was highlighted due to the way she wrapped her saree tightly. She was looking around. Did she search for Kadar or someone else or just nothing?

Her blue diamond eyes were shining when Kadar approached her. 

It was a busy day for you Shalini?

Yes, absolutely. had to resolve issues and suggestions, complaints bla bla, Shalini smiled. 

It was not just a smile. She purposely bit her lips because she surely saw Kadar was looking at her boobs. even Kadar realized that she noticed where he was looking at. His penis got a quick erection as he saw her large well shaped boobs. He got another shocking wave across his penis and body when he saw Shalini's ravishing lips biting. 

Are you going to leave? Shalini did not need to ask him anything but she wanted to avoid his starings. 

I think Anjali is so bored these days, Kadar asked her.

hmm, yes, Shalini replied. 

you and Anjali are free today? Kadar directly asked Shalini.

She could not understand anything. Kadar again asked.

Ok, no work... I will come by 7:00 pm to pick both of you, please get ready, he quickly said and left.

Shalini could not understand anything. when she regained Kadar was getting up to his vehicle. Shalini just smiled and hmm, Anjali may enjoy this, she said.

Bahi took the goods to my hotel room. my security officer will come to the front gate then you may come with them. otherwise they would check you and get caught. wait in front of the gate until my officers come.

Sue boss, I will do it.

Kadar again called to Anzari. He discussed something with Anzari and the phone disconnected. No fucker can stop this Kadar at this time.

Then, his phone was connected to a rural area in Kashmir. 

Salam Ji, from the other side.

Salam. Everything is online. I will send the goods in the evening to the place. advise your men to do the things on time.

Ji, do not worry. My men are well trained guys. they will do as planned. you have to do the rest.

Not worrying about that. I am a VIP. I may do anything I need. I am not only just a politician. I am a sign of peace, haha haha Kadar and another man laughed loudly.

The line was disconnected. Kadar was in a deep happy mode. He just imagined Shalini's figure. None of the Bollywood or Hollywood actresses could compare to her figure. She had a figure that could beat all of them. He realized that his penis was getting a quick erection. 

Shalini decided not to tell the real thing of her night walk with Raj. She did not understand why. Shalini did not want to cheat him on again. She realized that she was fully safe because she was going with Anjali. Even though Kadar had a great desire towards her she would be safe until she was not going with him alone. 

She called Raj and told that she and Anjali went out at night with her friend, Nisha and her family. Raj did not disagree with it at all. 

Leave your comments....
[+] 9 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Wow...interesting to see so many new characters
Kadar character seems strange,is he having anyother plans for shalini other than having sex with her
Lets wait and see, who is going to get shalini next,mohammed or kadar or someonelse
[+] 2 users Like tamannanav's post
Like Reply
You have been putting lots of effort to this story bro
Thats so nice of you man
[+] 2 users Like tamannanav's post
Like Reply
Thank you for re-starting this. 

Good updates . Eager to see the plans, various Men have for her and how she manages/escapes/gets caught in those.

Romance story??  Interesting to see how this season of North Politics  turns out

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2021, 01:52 PM)ab123456123456 Wrote: Episode 14
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

If Anjali talked with Raj then she had no way to stop her. Shalini was careful not to give the phone to Anjali and she planned to do the same thing again. Raj was also on a tight schedule, so he had no much time to spend on Anjali. It was a relief for Shalini. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Why not, Anjali has a small chocolate and her hot mom has long and thick chocolate bars to suck, kadar said and smiled. 
Shalini could understand what he meant. She smiled slightly and walked towards the car park. 
Shalini, I think you would love such long and big chocolate bars, kadar said again as Shalini walked out. 
Shalini stopped. She did not turn.
Maybe or not, Shalini said and walked out towards the park. 

Loved above Para's.....Clearly she wants to enjoy long hard chocolate.
She wont let go her fantasies even with Hubby there.
Sex later - seductions first.   

Heart
Like Reply
very excellent updates, but increase one one conversation with shalini nad other persons , it will give exciting feelings.
Like Reply
Lovely update
Like Reply
Wow unexpected great to restart this awesome story keep going
Like Reply
It would be greatly admired if you could advise me the way story flowing? then, i may add/ remove. I know sex is not much. It is how the story nature. This is not a story who look only for fuck fuck fuck   Smile Smile
Like Reply