Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
After 5 minutes, Sakshi came and sat near me on the sofa. The distance between us was enough for a person like Raman to sit in-between us.

She was wearing a satin nighty(not sleeveless) and properly buttoned, which looked somewhat pink or light purple in the room light.
"Hope this is ok." - she said smilingly.
"You are looking great in it, but I am normal now." - I said looking for her for 2 seconds and then back to the TV.
She was actually looking hotter than the previous night. The nigty she had worn was of Rashmi's. And since Sakshi had a better developed body than Rashmi, the nighty was sort of tight on her especially around her bosom and ass extending up to the thighs.
"Hmmm" She said.
"Well actually... There is one more thing which I would like to confess." - I fumbled, gulping my own saliva.
"Now what??" - she asked.
I continued without a pause - "In the morning after my bath, I had got my undergarments wet and since Rohan's underwear wouldn’t fit me, I wore the underwear which was hanging in the hook thinking that it was Rashmi's and would change the next day...... It was unintentional....... I am sorry."
I looked up to her face.
It was blank.... She did not know how to respond.
We both looked blankly at each other..

"Dont tell me you are serious?" - she blurted.
I nodded my head to express that it was true.
"You have still that..... I mean the thing.... still on you?"- she said quickly.
I nodded again expecting verbal assaults from her
But she again spouted into a loud laugh - "Ha..ha..ha... " She laughed continuously - "You are such a funny cute person." And she again continued her laughter.
Seeing her ease, I now felt released of my tension.
"Wait till your girlfriend knows about this?" - she said.

"I dont have a girlfriend at the moment." - I said.
"I will tell her when you will have one." - she mocked with her fingers crossing her lips.- "to keep her panties properly" And continued her laugh again.
"You said you dont have a gf at the moment. That means you have had an gf at an earlier stage of time." - she continued looking at me with her teasing smile and glowing eyes which had become watery because of her continuous laughs.
"I had one during college days, deeply involved.... But after that I never got involved in anything serious. I did date some girls later, but didnt take our relation to a higher level due to difference to taste and opinion." (I had to lie. I also didnt tell her about my sexperience with Rashmi in the farmhouse.)
She interrupted - "Why? What do you mean by difference of opinion and taste."
I said - "It cant be explained. It just comes in a relation. Sometimes you compromise and when you dont, it will lead to a breakup. (And I gave lots of fundas, ..blah....blahh.. ).
She was now facing to my side with her elbow resting on the top back of the sofa, playing with her hairs while the other hand was on her thighs, her nail polish on her hand and feet, contrast to the nighty colour and her skin were eye-catching. She had her legs crossed so that the fabric of the nighty had been folded and adhered to the shape of her taut fleshy thighs. She had one of her slipper hanging loose from the feet, toying sometimes with her feet. She listened very carefully nodding her head slightly in between.
I had also turned to face her in the same position.
I told her fictious incidents about my fictious gfs. (though nothing sexual) which she listened carefully.
After my long insightful speech, there was a pause.
She broke the silence - "You know.....You are a sweet little fellow...I am having a great time with you. You are such a nice company to hang with."
"Hey" - I said - "You have inquired everything about my relations, but you did not tell me about your previous relations,..... Only if you dont mind sharing them."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Well" - She brushed her hair over her head - "I dont have anything much to share either. I had a affair with Ranjit in the college and we got married. Just a short sweet love story."

"Anything prior to that or any boyfriends?" - I asked.
"Well I hanged around with a lot of friends who were boys, but we were just close friends, and nothing much." - she said.
"Noone special??" - i asked.
"Ummmm." - she said trying to remember - "Well. Actually I had an affair sort of thing with a neighbouring boy when I had completed high school. But nothing serious."
"I bet you were the heartbeat of lots and lots of boys." - I praised.
She smiled - "You are good at complimenting."
I then asked - "Have you ever been in such a situation as now, before this?" "Well. You need not answer this question, but please dont lie.. Answer if you feel me trustworthy enough."
She said smilingly - "Hmmmmm. Trying to know my secrets??? But I dont have any such secrets. This is the first time, I am with someone other than my hubby."
"Not even your previous boyfriend. You never met in solitude"
She thought for a moment, hesitated, then said - "Actually we never went very extreme. I never allowed him to go far beyond a certain limit."
My heart had started to beat fast.
"I am just an inquisitive sort of person." - I said adjusting myself on the sofa - "I Think that we are close and got comfortable enough with each other so that you can be clear as to what do you mean by certain limit." " Only if you want to share." - I stressed again.
She was silent for a while, maybe thinking how should she put the words when I said trying to be a nice person - "Ok. Leave it, if you dont want to talk about it. I just thought that you might be liberal minded enough for such talks."
Just as I had expected, (it would hurt any woman if you say that she is narrow minded,) she said - "Its not that. I am an open minded person."
"Just joking." - said I - "Ok. Forget about the past."
I continued - "What if you had again have a chance to be your old boyfriend of yours, till what degree of physical intimacy would you allow him to go to?."
"Nothing. Just a handshake." - she replied promptly..
"Hmmmm. Are you sure?? I know you want yourself to be under control and not cheat Ranjit on his back. But actually, I just wanted to know, till what extend can you allow him to go so that you wont feel that you have cheated your husband. What if he just want to do a bit more. Just kissing sort...... Think and reply.. Wuld you have allowed him to do so?"
She thought for a while and then replied - "Well. Kissing for a while is ok for the sake of old times. But strictly nothing beyond that."
There was silence..
I then broke the silence - "And how far would you allow to a person like me? Obviously without breaking the good relation we have now"
She smiled - "I should have expected this question. I would have slapped you for asking this question. But I like your straightforwardness. And to be very frank, I dont have peculiar feelings for you. You are just a nice friend for me, with whom I enjoy spending time and hanging around. It has been one of the best times of my life that I am spending with you."
I tried to be a bit bolder - "I knew that I was not lucky enough. But the present friendly relation which I share with you is more important. I wouldnt do anything which would be fatal to this relationship. Doing something is not that important as being with you"
The fundas which I gave her might have caused her to give a thought about me.
You dont impose anything on a woman and she is all yours.
It seemed she was falling prey to my words.
There might have been a turmoil going inside her mind which was clear from her face. SHe might have been thinking - "Whats the harm if I just allow him to kiss a bit."
She then said - "Ok dear. Since you have been so nice to me, you really deserve a kiss."
She smiled - "But strictly, nothing more than that."
Even though, deep in my heart I knew that I would make this happen, but my heart beat had increased tremendously, maybe due to the excitement of what was happening and what was to come.
Like Reply
After she had completed her words, she bent forward her body and her face balancing herself with one of her hand on the back rest of the couch, and one leg kneeling on the couch. I also slid forward on the sofa to meet her lips.

She moved forward and gave one single peck with her lips partly on my lips and partly on my cheek. Then she moved back quickly to the original position.
I sighed and slowly moved back to my original position.
"Thank you." - I said - "But when you said that I was just going to get a kiss and nothing more, I expected the kiss to last a bit long and not like the one you kiss your brother."
"At least I can have a whole heartedly kiss." - I pleaded.
"What?" - She protested but with a smile.
"Please.... I just want to have the kiss of my lifetime with that luscious lips of yours which seems so naturally juicy and shaped to a fine finish by your lipstick... Please." - I pleaded.
On seeing my anxiety and listening to her praises, she said - "Ok. Ok.""But just once and nothing more."
I moved forward again on the sofa. She also slithered to my side while still sitting on the sofa.

On seeing my anxiety and listening to her praises, she said - "Ok. Ok.""But just once and nothing more."
I moved forward again on the sofa. She also slithered to my side while still sitting on the sofa.

I could sense that she was feeling a bit hesitant and that for her, the kiss was just a formality rather than in passion. But I had my plans to use this opportunity to induce passion in her.
Holding the backrest of the sofa with one of our hands and the other hand free, we moved our faces close to the others slowly, until our lips just met. I brushed my lips slowly sideways on her lips which were closed. Then I slowly explored all her outer lips with mine enjoying each moment of the touch and giving her the feeling. My lower lips rubbing her upper lips, then vice versa.
Slowly and softly, I sucked her upper lips, then did the same with her lower lips.
There was no motion from her side.
I stopped when our lips came symmetrical.
Then pecked a small kiss followed by 4-5 short pecks.
Did I feel her increased breath or was it just my delusion?
I then again rubbed her lips slowly and backed off slowly.
She opened her closed eyes (I didnt know when she had closed them).
I saw her boobs moving up and down with her increased heartbeat.
I then again bent to her , taking my hand behind her head and pulled her head to mate our lips. She held my arm with her palm initially.
Then started a series of vigorous smooching and kissing.
She also took her arms behind me abruptly and pulled my head close to her.
We were smooching each others ferociously.
Grabbing each others head,,,,, entwining the tongues,,,,,,,sucking.......biting.... we kissed each other madly,

While in the momentum of the situation, I placed one of my palm on boob over the nighty. And to my surprise she quickly held my arm and removed it from her body.
She moved back.
Like Reply
I looked at her.

We both were breathing heavily....... She looked like a ferocious tigress who had just been disturbed.
"Dont get carried away." she said, still breathing hard - "I told you nothing more than just kissing."" No touching here and there."
(Shit I thought, I should have rubbed her back before moving to the front.)
Resing my elbows on my thighs, I buried my face in my palm for a while as if regretting my action. I then took a deep breath to show that I was trying to be normal, I said - "Sorry. I am sorry. I just got drifted by the situation."

Resting my elbows on my thighs, I buried my face in my palm for a while as if regretting my action. I then took a deep breath to show that I was trying to be normal, I said - "Sorry. I am sorry. I just got drifted by the situation."
"But there is one thing for sure. I dont know how you felt, but for me it was the best kiss of my life. You cannot blame me for getting carried over. In fact anyone at my place would have acted in such a way. After all you are so ........ All the words are not enough to describe you. And you were so good with your lips and your hands working on my head that my hands automatically touched ........."
She knew that she was beautiful. She was tying her hairs on her back by lifting her arms above her head. That had made her boobs lift upward and poking inside the nighty.
After she had done with her hair, she crossed her legs again and she said - "Everything said and done, but you should not forget that we are here to overcome our feelings and not fall prey to it."
She looked serious.
I nodded showing her that I agreed to her.
"But you should accept that with your lips and fingers, you could bring to life even a dead person." - I said.
Then said - "You are so good at words. I like this thing about you......(then she paused and looked down to her toes and slippers which was hanging from her toes..She again looked up.)..... You are also not bad with your lips. I frankly admit that after my honey moon I never had such a passionate kiss as I had now. It was really great.... But that doesnt mean that I want to go to the next level. You insisted thats why I agreed... Anyway, but it was great.....Where did you learn that? From Imraan Hasmi?"
I laughed. Then said - " With you infront, one does not need any classes. It came from within, just automatic. You know it felt so intoxicating and now the hangover is still in me."
She smiled, tapped her fingers on the sofa and said - "Ya. It is evident from your eyes."
I said shallowly- " Dont you feel pity on me?"
She smiled and said - " No.. Why should I?"
She was enjoying to see me in such a condition. After all, women love to tease. And I was giving her all the chance and making her feel so.
She then jerked her head allowing the lock of her hair to open and fall on her shoulders.
Like Reply
She laughed again. Then said - "I was wondering what Ranjit & Rashmi might be doing?"

I said - "Do you thing they might have been doing something more than what we have done?"
I continued - "I dont think that Rashmi is a kind of girl who would get herself involved in anything fussy.(I had not forgotten my earlier affair with Rashmi but tried not to soil her image.) But she seems to be a very nice and beautiful girl. I bet Ranjit would be having a hard time controlling his emotions and he really would be looking for a chance to....you know what. "
It seemed Sakshi could not take any ill words about her husband nor she could accept the thought of her husband falling to the charms of some other woman and she said - "Its not that way my dear. I know every rib and of Ranjit. It would be difficult for Rashmi once she sees how big he is inside his pants." and folded her hands over her and relaxed back to show how proud she was for her husband's size.
So now I thought, our conversation was getting more open
(But I thought to myself, Rashmi was also good at wooing anyone with her elegance and beauty. Her innocent look and attitude would definitely be inviting for Ranjit.)
"Really" - I said, wanting to take this conversation a bit far.
"How big is your husband?"
Sakshi stretched his palm, giggled and said - "A few months back, we measured with a scale. The tip touched 8 inches." Sakshi touched the tip of her middle finger as if it were the tip of her husband's dick.
(Though I was not as big as him. I was just above 6 inches but hearing such words from Sakshi was really giving me a hard on.)
"And what is your size?" - she asked giggling again.
"I dont think that my organ is as big as your husband's but not measured it........ Why dont you check that yourself?" - I said smilingly.
She laughed and said - "Not a bad idea." (She might have thought, I was just joking).
But she didnt do anything.

I then continued the conversation - "Initially you said, you wont do anything with any other person if alone with him. But now that the kiss was really gratifying for you also, Do you have any change in your thoughts??
Interchanging her legs she said - "Though I would never allow him to touch me or.... indulge in sex with me, yet I thing there wont be any harm in going a little far. To be very frank, I would like to explore him a bit......... You really want to know."
"It would be better if you showed what you did." - I grinned.
She giggled - "Hmmmm. But I dont want to loose control. Because if I touched you, you would also like to touch me."
"No.. No.." - I blurted out. - "I would be a good boy." (I felt my dick would tear the panties anytime and pop up)
"If you promise to behave then I can really think about it."
"I will" - and I placed my hands on sofa as if crucified on the sofa showing that I was ready.

Like Reply
Hesitatingly, she slid towards me and said - "Be a good boy." And placed her palm on my chest. Se writhed the top button of my shirt and opened it. I said - "Need any help with that."

She smiled moving her fingers on my vest over the chest- "Seems someone is getting impatient."
"I just wanted to ease things up." - I proposed.
"OK. You want to show me a bit of striptease" - and she moved back.
"Perhaps if there would have been a good background music, I would have enjoyed doing a striptease." - said I because I was really getting impatient.
I stoop up in front of her and unbuttoned my shirt quickly. Then took out my vest above my head revealing to her my well built body without any fat. Her gaze seemed transfixed on my body. I was not sure whether I should remove my jeans also.
So sat back on the sofa besides her, this time very close to her. And moved my arms up on the sofa as in the previous position. "All yours" - said I.
"You have a nice body" - and she placed her fingers on my naked chest. - "Ranjit has hairs on his chest."
Her fingers felt cold and tickling where they touched my chest.
And she continued to explore my chest. with her hairs now dropping down on my naked body - "I used to find hairy chests very attractive. But this is ,,,, a sort of appealing." She found my nipples and pinched that slightly for some time - "She bent her head and kissed me on the chest. - "It is so smooth yet hard."
She then moved her head back and rested on my biceps looking at my face expression. Did I feel her boobs touch my body?
Her smile seemed so tempting to me.
While still looking to me, she moved her hands down on my belly and rested on the waist of my jeans.
I clenched my fists tightly.
"Be a nice boy" - she reminded.
Just when I thought she would take my dick over the jeans, she moved past it and rested her palms on my thighs.
I sighed.
I felt speechless.
She smiled and removed the hand from my thigh and placed that again back on my chest, lifting her leg and placing that over my thigh her thighs just an inch apart from my bulge.
She rested her head on my shoulder and said - " Dont think that I am attracted by your body. Its just curiosity because your body is very different from my husband's, thats why?" And she inhaled as if inhaling the odour of my body.
Sensing that as an invitation and thinking that she was now totally excited and that everything would be ok now, I slowly dropped my hand to caress her back.
She lifted her head upward looking at me with the eyes which seemed lustful and said - "Remember the rules."
I sighed and placed my hand back on the sofa.
I said being a little frustrated - "Why dont you tie my hands?"
"No." - she said slyly - "You should be taught how to resist" and then bit my nips.
"Ouch" - I uttered.
"Oops....Sorry" she said, then again moved her hand down the waist and rubbing her knee on the edge of my dick over the trousers.
She explored my flat belly around the navel.
She brought her hands further down to unhook and unzip my pants.
"Thats my panty, right." - she said.
Like Reply
"You want it back" - the voice from my throat came out with great difficulty. I felt like a volcano inside me.

" You want me to take it off." - she whispered.
"Do I need to answer that" - I said with a shivering voice.
Then she looked up to see my expression as she slid her fingers down my waist. She stopped as her fingers felt my pubic hairs. She entwined the hairs in her fingers and looked at me smilingly.
Then took the base of my shaft in her hands and released it from the tightness of the cloth.
(How nice it felt to be in the open, being released by a dazzling woman.)
She then looked down still holding the base. - "Its so different." " I never thought that men's organs would be so varying."
"I dont need to tell you that this male organ is called penis or dick or cock" - I teased.
"You said that your husband has a big dick." - I said.
Moving her hands over the entire length she said - "Yes. Its longer than you, but yours is far more thicker than his. His looks cute, but yours looks like a devil."
Then she curled her fingers around her wrist and my dick successively as if measuring and comparing. - "It seems even thicker than my wrist."
She held it firmly and stroked it up and down.
She stopped beneath the hood and slowly pulled the foreskin back revealing the glowing bulb on top with a speck of precum on the tip.
She moved her face up to kiss me again.
I also accepted her face and engaged my lips in hers, while she tightened her grip on the base of my cock and stroked it.
It was just for a few seconds that I felt the tension build in me.
I grabbed her head and kissed her really hard while pushing my hips up in her grip. She sensed the situation and just as she started increasing her stroking pace, I clenched my jaws and held my breath just shot my intractable huge load all over on the floor, on my jeans and the balance oozing and covering the bulk of her fingers and palms. She stroked slowly with her sticky hands as I released a gasp of sigh. I had never cum like that ever in my life. (I was also never aroused like this before) I was also amazed by the volume of load which I had shot.
She had taken care not to let that fall on her nighty.
There was a look of satisfaction on her face.
She was smiling at what she had done. - " That was really a lot of stuff in just one cum to cause a flood. Ranjit does not even shoots 1/3rd of this.... But I had not even touched you there for half a minute."
"You dont know how much effect you had on me for the past one day, plus the stimulation your touch provided me today was a very titillating accelerator." "I felt like bursting." - I sighed.
She giggled standing up looking at her hands and said - "I should better wash this off before I touch anything."

Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
Very hot and nice build up.
Like Reply
And she proceeded to the bedroom to use the bathroom there.

Confused about what to do next and intoxicated by the shuddering orgasm, I looked at the cum on the floor. I should clean it before it dries.
I stood up to zip my fly again and took my handkerchief out from my pocket, wetted it from the water placed on the dining table, I wiped the jeans first then the patch on the floor.
I then went inside the bedroom just as Sakshi emerged from the bathroom after cleaning herself up.
She looked at my buttoned zip and then my naked chest. She smiled and left way for me to use the bathroom.
I removed my clothes and washed myself, then wrapped a towel around me before coming out

Like Reply
The next day, I woke up early and sat on the bed staring at her. Raman and Neha would be back here in the evening. Since this was supposed to be our last day together, I wondered if I would ever have a chance to be with her like this again.

There was movement on her side and she opened her eyes and and looked at me as I wished her - "Good Morning." She positioned herself on the bed to a comfortable sitting position. "Good Morning" - she replied.
She was seeming a bit shy maybe recalling what she had done with me last night.
"Hope you had a nice sleep." - I tried to ease up things.
"Ummm." - She stretched her hands in front of her. - "When did you wake up?"
I smiled - "I did not sleep at all."
"Why" - she turned to me questioningly.
"Couldnt sleep. The events last night were floating in my thoughts. You were great.. I dont know if I would ever have a chance like that again." - I winked. "But thanks for the moments."
"Hmmm." - she said. - "Forget about last night. That was just your illusion."
"I dont think you are going to discuss your husband about this?" - I asked.
"Are you mad? There is no way I am telling him ." -she replied. - "And you should also forget about this."
I removed my clothes and washed myself, then wrapped myself with a towel and came out. She was lying on the bed face up with the sheet pulled up to her neck. She had her eyes closed.
Since the sheet was thin and pressed closely to her body in the nighty, the shape of her mounds underneath posed a very sensual view. I just wanted to take them both in my mouth and suck them, but alas I could only fantasize and do nothing..
Since she had I eyes closed, I thought she might just want to sleep, so I silently switched the lights off and rolled to my side of the bed.
The only light which was there was the small red speck of the fuse bulb on the switchboard, beaming light just enough not to tumble to anything.
Sensing some motion in the bed, I felt some movement by her. But that was insignificant.
I lay there on the bed looking at the dark ceiling above but thinking about the bright experience which I just had. Sensational...
The pictures of her giving me the hand job flashed my find and it was enough to give me another erection.
Since I didnt have much option as Sakshi would not allow ne to fuck her, I decided to masturbate. I thought, I would use her panty kept in the bathroom for that.
Then I thought, I should control. If the lady next to me can control, why cant I. And then I turned to Sakshi to look again at her beautiful profile inside the sheet. ( My eyes by now had got accustomed to the darkness).
Like Reply
Sensing some motion in the bed, Sakshi opened her eyes. She turned to me and saw me looking at her. She had also not felt asleep.

Before she questioned, I spoke up - Nothing. I was just not feeling sleepy.
She turned towards me, still lying but resting her head on her hands with elbow on the bed. "Now what happened to you? You should feel relaxed now?"
I said - "Nothing. I was just wondering,... how could you control..... You are so normal even now..... I mean you saw me naked, you saw my manhood and even after touching and kissing me. You brought me to a climax. But in the event dont you ever get aroused or ever want to do something more? I just wanted to know... No bad intentions." - I made clear.
She said - "Well. Its not that difficult if you just love your husband and dont want to cheat him."
I said - "So are you going to tell him that you jerked me off?"
"Nooo." - she said. rounding her lips. - " I am not sure how will he react. So its better not to tell him about it."
"And what if he also have done similar things... or... maybe something more with Rashmi, how would you react?" - I asked.
"I am not so sure about it." She thought for a while. - "But I think I would be ok with it as long as there is nothing serious in their relationship. But I dont think that they would try such a thing."
I said - "And what if they involve physically, would you also try to experience something like that?"
She laughed - "You are not getting any chances?"
I smilingly said -"That means you wont do anything like that?"
She nodded - "No way. Ranjit would be furious. Though I love to tease him a lot."
She continued after a pause - "You know the last time we came to India, our car broke down on the highway. Then we had to take a bus. After one stop, the bus was so crowded that even though Ranjit and me were standing facing each other, but a man from behind pushed his body on me whenever the bus jerked. This really pissed Ranjit off but he didnt make any chaos since it was situational.
But after that when we went home, we had a nice round of lovemaking. Jealouslyy.. You know makes things different.."
And she laughed..
"Hmmm.... " - I said. - "Then you will have a nice round after these 2 days."
She winked - "You know there is a fasting before every festival. That makes the festival food even more delicious."
I said slyly - "There is no end for fasting for me."
She laughed - "You will have to wait till marriage."
I said - "But the experience you just gave me was no less than a festival." " Do you give a hand job regularly?" (I wanted to take the conversation a bit far)
"Sometimes yaar." - she said.
"And what about blowjob?" - I said.
She was so cool and comfortable talking with me even on such personal issues that my urge for sex died for the time and I felt sleepy. (Maybe that was because, I had not slept properly the night before.
We bade good night
Like Reply
The next day, I woke up early. Nothing special happened. We were informed over cell phone that Rashmi's husband and Neha would come home by evening, so we should be well in condition to receive them. I thought of leaving the office and spending the day again with Sakshi, (hoping i would have a chance).

But I had lots and lots of job at office... Even though I tried to make out early, it was 5 in the evening when I left office...
No use going to the families.
I then came back to my flat when I got an SMS from Neha saying - "back in town.""
I replied back - "Nice to know that. Missed you a lot.""
My mind was now thinking about how Sakshi and Ranjit might be making love desperately...
Images of their nude bodies gripping and rubbing against each other floated in my mind...
While Ranjit and Sakshi were on the top floor, Rashmi and her husband might have been having another round in the ground floor.
While Neha would have been busy talking with her boyfriend...
How I pitied myself that time..

Like Reply
Next day at office, I called Rashmi and asked how was she.

She said that she was ok, but she didnt seem to have liked the whole idea.
I said that I knew it and had called now just to make sure that she was comfortable now.
I asked for coffee after office hours to which she instantaneously agreed.
We met again at the same old parlour. She was looking a bit shy, maybe because of the proceeding events. But returned back to normal after having a few words.
I said that I was worried about her whole the time and that I should not have agreed to the idea. I placed my palm over hers on the table.
She thanked me for the concern which I had for her.
She said that she really needed this coffee and that we should never try anything to spice up even if Ranjit and Sakshi insists.
Jokingly I asked, was she upset because if something had happened between Ranjit and her. She smilingly replied no way. We were like good friends. We watched tv together and Ranjit slept on the floor.
I mockingly said that whats ur beauty for if it cant woo a man...
She laughed and told me to shut up. She then asked if I was successful in wooing Sakshi. I said that it was really an awkward situation for me so I didnt try to do anything abnormal. She asked me if it was ok for me, I said that though I had some difficulty controlling myself but it was ok. (I didnt tell a word about the real incident) I said that Sakshi was such a nice darling girl.
(Maybe Rashmi was also lying to me as I had to her).
Anyway after a few minute we bade good bye to each other.

Like Reply
I had to wait till Sunday evening when I again paid a visit to the family..

Everyone was seated in the lawn... I got jealous seeing Sakshi seated close to her husband.. But managed to give a smile to the nice couple.
The ladies after greeting me formally went inside for getting some coffee.
We talked about the progress of their business and how to proceed further.
Just then Raman got a call and he walked apart to some corner where the network was more clear.
As soon as Raman was at a distance far enough not to hear us, Ranjit asked - "Hope you are ok?" and smiled..
I smiled back - "I am fine as always... But the two days seemed to be very difficult for me."
Ranjit laughed - "Sakshi told me that you were a gentleman."
I wondered what else Sakshi would have told him? She must not have told him about the hand job??
I replied - " You have got such a nice wife." " But what about you and Rashmi? Did you have any chance."
Ranjit said - "We were not looking for chances yaar. We were good buddies since college. I respect her."
( I wondered to myself if he would be speaking the truth. God only knows what happened behind the closed doors.)
" But you know one thing Param." - he continued. - "My mind was always drifted to what Sakshi and you might be doing." "I was so envious of you thinking what you might have been involved in. I trust Sakshi a lot. After this my love for her has increased tremendously."
(And I thought that my lust for her has increased tremendously.)
Ranjit continued - "And you know what. Such events adds excitement to our relationship. It was so nice to be back again with my sweet wife." And he laughed...
I also smiled back to him mischievously - "Now dont say that you will be repeating such events again."
Ranjit laughed - "Even if such a circumstance comes, dont think that you will be getting any chances.".
I said - "Just being in Sakshi's company is enough for me. She is such a nice person to hang out with." "And I do not expect anything more. I also respect her and her love for you. The fact that she loves you a lot has added to my respect for her." (I wanted to make Ranjit feel that I do not have any special feelings about Sakshi. so that he would be comfortable if I hang around her.)
"Hmmm." - said Ranjit...
Raman returned by then and took his seat just as the ladies brought tea and snacks for us.
(It seemed Neha was not in the house.)
"where is Neha? Cant see her around." - I asked.
"To her friend's house" - came the reply.
(It was such a family of hot women that I was often confused during masturbating about whom to fantasize.)
Anyway that day I returned back earlier, declining their offer to stay for dinner.
Just as I reached home, I got a call from Neha. She was angry at me that i didnt wait for her for another 15 minutes. I apologized to her and gave some silly excuse.
Like Reply
Then a day was mutually decided among the Jaiswals and the NRIs when the first foundation for their industry was to be laid down. The chief guest was one of the honourable ministers who willingly accepted the offer. (I would like to mention here that the name of the industry was kept - "EXCEL TECHNOLOGIES" a name suggested by Neha. ) (To be very frank I sometimes felt so timid in front of all these persons with great wealth and contacts).

There was going to be a ceremony followed by a grand cocktail dinner. Many of the VIPs and top ranked officials were invited who were involved in giving statutory clearances and who would be giving statutory clearances. Raman also came there along with his whole family. And the kids were delighted to see me.
Everyone seemed to be busy. But here there was no special work for me. But I tried to help as much as possible.
The whole male members got very busy for the few days in the arrangement.
Initially someone proposed to arrange for the evening party at my farmhouse, but due to some reasons, the venue was changed to some five star hotel.
The secret I figured after some time that to please some of the officials, the new company had made arrangements for some call girls which was not possible there in my farmhouse. Anyway, I had nothing to do with it. Previously in my life, i had gone to call girls, but I didnt enjoy much as i didnt get the feeling. Maybe because, I was preoccupied by the thought that the girls pretend their expression rather than feel it. It was just like a formality, a job to be done. Then I preferred to fantasize and masturbate rather than doing with a call girl.
Here I wondered whether the ladies were aware about this. I didnt think that they might have been informed.
Anyway, I shouldn’t poke my nose into this matter.
I would also like to mention here that I had also been offered a job in Excel technologies by Rohan and Ranjit with a heavy package, but I declined saying that I was happy with my present job and that our friendly relation would be hampered if I was employed under them.

Like Reply
Then came the day. Bhumi pujan in the day and party in the night...

The ladies were looking simply stunning with all the make up and sarees.
The blouse they wore was a bit low but showed nothing of the cleavage. Sarees were semi transparent with shiny borders and clung to their bodies so that their curvy shape was very evident ...
Neha was also wearing lehanga choli. though very beautiful, but very decent without any exposure..
(Its worth mentioning here that I was really aroused looking and conversing with the two married ladies.. Sometimes I saw their curves through the side of the sarees, sometimes the stomach area through the sides whenever and whatever I got the chance.)
I praised the ladies thoroughly.
Neha seemed to be busy with her friend circle so she didnt have much time for me..
I whispered in Sakshi's ear that she was looking extremely hot today and I even took her hand to my chest to feel my heartbeat which had increased tremendously on seeing her. (Had it not been for the crowd, I would have placed her hands to let her feel the hardness inside my pants.)
She held my chin and said mockingly - "Ch..ch..ch..."
Rashmi saw this and asked just casually - "What happened?"
To which Sakshi replied - "Param is feeling a bit sick."
Rashmi - "What happened?"
I said - "Nothing. Just the change in weather."
"Hmmmm. Then go and have some medicine." - Rashmi said, pointing towards the drinks counter. - "Then you will feel alright."
I said - "Achaa. It seems you are using them regularly."
Rashmi said - "At the moment, it is you who is in need of that, not me."
I replied - "It will only intensify my sickness." -And I looked at Sakshi from top to bottom and bit my lower lips, as Rashmi was looking in the other direction.
Sakshi smiled and gave a deep sigh - "Such a pity.""
Rashmi then turned to face us - "What happened? Did I miss something?"
Sakshi said - "Nothing of interest."
Then our conversation drifted to other topics.

Like Reply
The ladies then formed a separate circle with others, while I found some of my known people and chatted with them. Just because of my inquisitive nature, I was eyeing on Ranjit and Rohan, who were busy talking with the dignitaries. Then it seemed that by accident, Ranjit spilled some wine on the person in front of him.. And then apologetically seemed to escort him to the washroom inside.

Without anyone's notice, I followed them. Instead of the washroom, they went inside the lift. I then understood that they were going to the call girl they had arranged.
I then decided to follow them. Ranjit talked with someone on the phone as the lift door closed.
I immediately rushed up the stairs with pace to catch them on the floor they would get off.
On the predetermined floor, they got off. And I entered the lobby just to watch the door close. I slowly walked to the door not knowing what to say if someone comes out suddenly. I then returned to the end of the lobby behind the stairs wall and preferred to wait and watch. Ranjit then came out after 4-5 minutes. But instead of going down, he then knocked another door and went inside when the door opened.
I tiptoed towards the room and tried to listen to what might have been going inside the room. But the sound of TV inside faded all other inside voices.
I noted the room numbers and then went down.
I thought that Ranjit might have arranged another call girl in the room which he entered and he was screwing her right now..
But I had to confirm this.
Asking the hotel staff would not be that effective as they were paid to maintain secrecy.
But I was determined to find out. I then came down and asked one of the waiters if he had any idea if a particular floor was reserved for the VIPs. He did not give any sensible answer. Then after casually chatting with one of the service boys, I was confirmed that my guess was right.
I now came down in the crowd and mingled with the others.
After some time i saw Ranjit along with his guest in the hall.
I scanned around looking for Rohan, but he was nowhere in sight. So he has his turn now.
I was sure that their wives might be ignorant about what was going on and I decided not to give them any hint about it.
Rohan also came back after some time.
The ladies along with the children and Raman decided to leave.
The crowd was also fainting.
There were scarce guests around, mostly who were drinking.
Rohan and Ranjit decided to stay to take care of the guests. But I knew what their real intention was..
Anyway, it was none of my business.

Like Reply
I looked around and when no one was looking at me, I gave Sakshi a flying kiss. She smiled and chatted with others. (I wished I could also go with her. But there was no excuse I could have made to be there with them.)

So I said good night to them and then joined Rohan and Ranjit at the bar.
Now that all the guests had left, they had started making their own drinks.
The bartender served us. But then I told the bartender to leave a full bottle of the drink with us.
I started making the pegs for the people around us. I avoided having a drink and made extra large cocktail pegs for Ranjit and Rohan.
In no time they were all out and behaving as drunkards.
Their friends then suggested that we leave. Though they had a driver, I offered that I would also go with them so that they wont misbehave on the way with any passersby.
I got two heavy paans for them that would intensify their drunkenness.
By the time we reached home, I took care that they could not stand on their feet.
i had called at their homes about their condition, so that Raman would be out there to hold them.
With my help, Raman carried each of them to their rooms.
It was now when my heart started to beat fast, when I was offered to stay at their place for the night, since it was now late.
I refused at first, saying that it would be an extra burden on them...(Inside me I deeply wished that I would stay there.)
They insisted but I said that I didnt want to be a burden as most of their rooms must have been occupied as there were already guests (raman and his family) in the house.
Rashmi then said that they had an extra room on the first floor adjacent to Ranjit's room, the same room which was used as the office and meeting room.
I then said ok.
The top floor layout was similar to the ground floor layout. Sakshi's bedroom was just above rashmi's bedroom and the room in which i was suppose to spend the night was just above Neha's room with a dining hall in between Sakshi's bedroom and mine.
While I was talking with Raman, Rashmi went upstairs to prepare the bed for me while Sakshi went to her own room to sleep after saying good night to us.
I was waiting for this moment.
Rashmi returned and went to her room. Raman guided me to my room.
I was given a pyjama for the night.
After he went, I removed my formal attire and changed to a bermuda with my underwear underneth and my vest on top.

Like Reply
Then I dialled Sakshi's number.

She picked up the phone and said - "what happened?"
I said- - 'Nothing. I was just not feeling sleepy."
She replied - "That’s your normal problem."
"You know that and you also know the solution too." - I giggled slowly.
"What?" - She sounded a bit surprised. Ranjit might have fell deep asleep as I could hear him snoring in the background.
"Nothing. I was just saying that it would be difficult for you to sleep also?" - I said..
'Why?" - she replied "I dont have the problem as you. I can get a nice sleep without any . . . . whatsoever."
"Just a minute." - I interrupted - "What I meant was that Your sleep might be disturbed by the snores of your husband..... And what did you think... You dirty mind??
"I very well thought what you wanted me to think you duffer." said She.
"I never meant that." said I. 'But now that you have started the topic, can you please do me the favour again."
"What favour" she asked..
"Dont be so innocent. the same favour which you had done to me earlier." - I said.
"I had not done anything earlier." she said..
"Ok. Ok. I just want to talk to you. I am coming in your room now." i said..
"No. No. Please dont." she said alarmingly..
"Its too late." and i cut the phone, came out of my room, crossed the dining hall and looking into the darkened drawing hall to make sure no one was there. A dimly lit bulb was slowly glowing which darkened the room more than illuminating it.. (However in this floor, I was sure that there would not be anyone apart from Sakhi, her sleeping husband and me.
I gave a tap on their door gently so that if anyone would listen it would just sound like a mice moving.
Sensing no movement, I tapped the door again.
The door opened and a frightened Sakshi came out. She was wearing a sleeveless single piece nighty which was shining in the dim light.
She blurted in a whispery tone - "Kya yaar. Ranjit can wake anytime.." closing the door behind her.
"He wont wake before morning. He is heavily drunk." - I said.
"What do you want." - asked Sakshi..
"You see I may be going on a long vacation. So I just wanted to spend some time with you. And you see now is the time and the situation. So please... Just one long passionate kiss." and after some few emotional words, I convinced her for a kiss.
"Ok. Ok. Just do it fast then." - she said.
"Please dont hurry up things. I want this to be long and memorable taking my time like lovers." - I said.
" No. Ranjit might up " - she said.
"He wont be up until morning. You can be sure of that." I said - "And we can go to my room."
"Thats a bad idea." said Sakshi. "If ranjit wakes up in the middle and doesnt find me there, it would be a problem. Just do it here and make it fast."
"Whats the hurry. We have the whole night ahead of us." I said.
"the rules are the same." - she whispered.
"Please.. make some alterations. At least allow me to embrace you." - I said.
After some pleading she agreed to let me embrace her.
Looking on either sides of the dark corridor, she slid with her back to the wall a bit away from the door, (Maybe so that our voice wont be audible.)
"Hurry up" she said.
Like Reply