Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
The next day i.e. Monday, I again took leave from my office and waited in the parking. I had told her that I would wait for her till 10.00, but it was going to be 10.20 now and there was no sign of her. I didnt want to call her or ask her again as I didnt want her to feel that I was forcing me to her. I now thought of going back to my office cabin and get my leave cancelled.

I was just winding up the window of my glass when she entered from the main entrance of the parking.
Wow..
I stopped winding my glass. Her tight black leggings were the first to catch my attention. She had a maroon kurta with some carvings on it which ended just above her knees The kurta seemed to have slotted from the sides up to the waist, which allowed me to get a very nice view of the shape of the back of her thighs when she walked. The kurta was tight at the waist. Maybe at the top also which was concealed by the black and golden dupatta wrapped around her top body.
As she came in front of my car, my face gave an expression which made it evident that I was too pleased to see her.
She was wearing flat sandals. There was not much difference in our height and I often wondered that if she wore proper heels, she would appear much taller than me.
She had her hairs properly accumulated and tucked at the back of her head with a few locks hanging on her face which added more to her beauty. She had a thin chain type bracelet on her arm on which she held a small purse.
She opened the door and took the back seat behind me and said teasingly -"You were supposed to leave by 10.oo. Why didnt you leave."
I laughed and said - "I had some urgent work which made me late."
"But are u sitting in the back seat"- I said.
:So that I can disturb you" - She laughed.
I said - "Your thought is enough to disturb me dear."
She patted me on my back and said - "Are we going somewhere or spend rest of the day sitting here."
Starting the vehicle and adjusting the rear view mirror to see her face, I said - "What is a day, I can even spend days, months, years with you."
She said - " Mr. Romeo, Now concentrate on your driving."
Once we were out of the busy city, I stopped the car and she came forward in the front seat. As she placed her foot with the leggings clinching tight to it, I Could see the maroonish nail polish which made her legs and feet look even more erogenous.
As I was watching her feet she crossed her legs on the seat. The tightness of the leggings on her legs from the ass to the bottom made it look as if she wore nothing in the legs and had just got her legs painted black.
I had taken some chips, ready to eat noodles and a thermal insulated flask containing hot water and some bottles of cold water and some cold drinks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Once we reached the farmhouse, I properly locked the main farmhouse gate and raked the vehicle deep inside in front of the cottage.

Rashmi came down and stretched her body with her arm over her head. If I had been in front of her, i would have a very wonderful sight of her body. I also went off the car and went near her. She said - "Its so good be back here again. It feels so nice here."
I then put my left arm on her left shoulder from the side across the back of her neck and said - "This place is privileged once you have liked it."
She put her right arm on my waist and said -"Is there any time when you dont give fundas."
And then we started to stroll together. We started to talk about beauty, nature and what so ever. She still had her dupatta wrapped over her. She then took her hands which she placed on my waist down and inserted it comfortably inside my rear jeans pocket with her palm on my butt from above the fabric.
I also removed my arm from her neck and placed my palm on her butts above her clothes and removed it pretending to be surprise - "Owww. You dont have a pocket here."
She then said - "You naughty" and pinched my butt with the hand which was inside ,my pocket.
I laughed. We walked a few steps. Then again I did the same prank She was startled. And I took a few steps away from her as if running away from her and started to laugh.
She shouted - "You rascal." She looked here and there, but unable to find anything to hit me. She found a twig and hit me with the twig. I took hold of the twig and in the course of our childish fight, her dupatta fell from her shoulders on the ground revealing pair of huge mounds on her body.
She really had huge boobs with maybe C size cup.
I stared at them as we fought over the twig.
Then I said -"Ok.Ok. I am defeated." and left the twig. Then bent down and picked her dupatta from the ground and put it on my shoulder so that she wouldn’t use it again to cover her firm breasts.
With my hand again on her shoulder we walked together in the woods. She told me that though they had their honeymoon in Moratius, which was really a beautiful place, she felt uncomfortable there as there were lots of people around. it was always crowded by all sorts of people.
I said - "Wow. that’s really a marvelous place to spend one's honeymoon."
"but what’s there to feel awkward with people around you. After all they dont know you."
She replied - "I dont know. But I like this place better. No one here to disturb us. The atmosphere here just sort of turns me on."
I didnt know what she meant by turns me on. But I said - "Really??"
Then we reached the lake and sat down on the green grass near it.
She rested her back against a tree while I lied on the grass and rested my head don her lap.
She said - "Why did you come to my house yesterday?"
I lied -"Because I just wanted to see you.""I get restless if I dont see you for a long time"
"Hmmm" - She said. She then continued - "You know my darling. Since the time I met you, you remind me of my college boyfriend with whom I was in love with.""Your eyes, your smile, way of talking, But he was a little bit taller than you."
I said - 'Do you mean to say that you are with me because I remind you of your old boyfriend".
She seemed to be lost then after a few seconds said - "Not exactly."
I now lifted my head from her lap and faced her - "What do you mean by not exactly?"I said seriously.
"Now that means not....... exactly", was her reply.
I pretended that I was not happy on knowing this. (I only pretended to be angry, but had nothing inside me.)
I got and said sulking in a heavy tone- "Maybe we should leave now. " And I faced against her.
She got up completely startled by my sudden change of behavior.
She had not expected this. "Param...Why are you talking like that? What happened"
"Nothing. What happened. What should happen? Everything is ok. There is no problem." - I said showing a bit of anger in my tone. - "Maybe we should leave now. I can drop you to the office or home.. Whereever you say?"
She came in front of me and hugged me tight burying her face on my shoulders - "Parammm. Please ..I am sorry. I didnt really mean to hurt you."
"Its ok" - "I said sounding a bit gloomy.
"Param. I am sorry. Really. I mean it. I just wanted to make you jealous. I didnt know you would get so serious."
I kept silent.
Like Reply
She then looked me straight in the eyes with our face so close. I could feel her breaths falling on my lips. Seeing my rigid face, she placed her hands on the back of my head and slowly moved her face more close to mine - "Paramm." She whispered on my lips. Then our lips touched in a moment. And then backed her lips and then again brought them forward to touch my lips. She took my lips in mine and started to suck that slowly.

That was really enough for me. I could not hold any long.. I too opened my lips and welcomed her lips and in no time we were sucking each others passionately. Our tongues entwined sometimes and we seemed to be completely lost in each other. Our arms were moving over each other back and pressing our bodies against the other.

(But i didnt want me to be the one to initiate removing clothes.)
So I kissed her more passionately. I took my hands down on her butts and cupped them , pressing them slightly her body close to mine and let her feel my hard on her legs while I continued to kiss her.

Desperately she broke the kiss and tore my shirt apart, my shirt buttons falling on the grassy ground.

I quickly removed my shirt and vest and then again we started to kiss.
The heat was building on. We felt like a furnace which was lighted up. Then I inserted my hands inside her kurta from the bottom and lifted it exposing her bra covered breasts. That was a purple satin bra. And placed my hand on it. She let out a gasp. Then anticipating my motion, she held her hands up above her head allowing me to remove her tops from above her head.
Then I bend my face on her cleavage and started to suck the boobs over the bra wildly.
I had waited for long for this time. She pressed my head onto her. Then as I bit her tit slightly, she pulled my face upward and we started to smooch once again.
I then turned her around and kissed her neck, biting her shoulder and pulling her earlobes. The atmosphere was all filled with her moans and soft cries. I put my fingers inside the elastic of her leggings and slowly slid that down under her ass. I then unhooked my pants and slid my pants down, my prick forcing into her ass gap over our undergarments.
I continued to rub and kiss her from behind, sometimes placing soft kisses on her back and engulfing her boobs in my palms......... Finding the tits and pinching them above the soft cloth of the bra. She gasped when I pinched her tits.
Then turned to me....
Our eyes met................
My eyes seemed to be asking silently ----""""What"""
She didnt know what to say, but said abruptly - "Are there fishes in your lake."
I said - "yes there is a big fish.""Lets catch it.
And i lifted rashmi's body in my arms and moved to the waters. She had in my arms removed her leggings from her legs exposing her glowing legs. In no time we were in the water and kissing again. I removed her bra and she rubbed her boobs over my chest. I took my hand down and slid her panties down and she lifted her legs to remove that.
As my hand touched her honey pot, she lifted one of her legs on her waist and clenched her body onto mine
I then hurriedly remove my underwear.
With her arms around my neck, i took her to the edge where i lifted both of her legs with my hands. ( The water had made her body very light.)
Placing my dick over her , in no time I was inside her and pounding on her desperately.
She clenched my back tightly and looked me in my eyes as if begging for something.
Her body then started to stiffen. I also wanted to cum with her, but the water was making our stroked slow. So once again I lifted her and we were again on the shore, she lying on the muddy grass with my manhood inside her, one leg on the ground and the other on my shoulder. We were moaning, loud and clear. Her body started to stiffen again. I increased my pace. She grabbed my back and once when I felt the wetness around my dick, I couldnt control and bent down embracing her tightly only to explode inside her.
We lay there for some time. Then I kissed her lips and she replied with a kiss on mine.
"i love you." I said.
"I love you too." was the reply.
Lying on the ground, we kissed for a while.
Like Reply
Then I said -"Our bodies are dirty. Why dont we take a shower."

I took my limp dick out from her and as I got off from her, she pressed both her legs together and hid her breasts by folding her hands around them.

In my lust, I had forgotten even to look properly at her beautifully carved body. Her eyes now were a bit dizzy.

Now since the storm had subsided, she was feeling a bit shy by her nakedness. Instead of teasing her I presented myself as a gentleman and took her dupatta which was lying on the ground and handed over to her - "Here you can use it."
Covering her bare breasts with one hand, she took the dupatta from me and covered her body with her .
Wrapping it and fixing the ends on her cleavage she got up. Then she looked at me avoided looking at my semi erect dick.
I then took my arms around her waist - "Come darling. Let me give you a nice wash."
She smiled and rested her head on my shoulders. We went near the shower.
I then switched on the generator as well as the pump.
As I opened the valve, a sudden stream on water fell on Rashmi who was just standing under the shower. Making her dupatta wet and clinching to her body. As I looked to her she turned in the opposite direction avoiding my gazing eyes.
The drops of water were falling on her naked shoulders and semi nude back, gushing down and getting absorbed by the dupatta (which stuck to her body up to her thighs)increasing its wetness, gliding down under the soft skin of her back and on the gap between her ass cheeks before falling down submissively to her feet.
She did not have any extra fat on her body.
I had not even seen her nude properly.
Moving close to her body, standing behind her, I kissed her back.
She twisted her head back and said with a naughty smile - "What are you doing? We were just supposed to clean ourselves na."
"Its my turn to return the favor my dear:" - I said and took her in my arms from behind digging my fingers on her stomach and kissing her neck."
I moved my lips down her neck and to her spinal back. Then moved my hands upward to unclasp the clothe which covered her body. Removing it and letting to fall on the ground making her body nude again.
I continued to kiss her naked back taking my hand and placed it on her firm boobs. She moaned as I pressed it softly.
I made her face towards me and we then started to kiss and cuddle.
I took my hands behind her and cupped her firm ass.
Trailing my face down, I wanted to explore her body. I put my lips on her upper boobs and buried my face in it. Taking my tongue out and moving it around her tits careful enough not to touch her tits yet which had stiffened under the excitement hade made her to arch her body backwards. I rested her body on my arm while exploring her boobs with my mouth.
Then as I took the tit between my lips, she let out a moan, grabbed my head, lifted one of her leg up and wrapped that over my waist, rubbing the heel on my butts.
I continued to suck her tits and boobs for some time. Then trailed my face down her body kissing her navel feeling her fingers move on my wet head.
Going further down and gripping her tauten butts, I moved my face back to get a view of my prize.
The water after flowing through the navel down the clean hairless valley between the two legs. I moved my closed lips around it then moved nearer the honey pot to halt. Then pressed my lips onto the walls causing it to spread open like a flower allowing my tongue to explore the area around. The grip on my head had tightened.
As i licked her, her moans mixed with the sounds of ticking water was reaching my ears.
Lost in lust, she lifted her leg and placed it on my shoulder thus allowing me better access to what I was doing.
Then she pushed my shoulder with her leg causing me to fall on the slab ground. She then laughed teasingly.

I got up and dashed to her as she ran away laughingly towards the trees.
I caught her from the back and while we both were laughing, I pinched her nipples as a punishment for her act. She winced for a while then started to laugh again, placing her palms over mine as she tried to free herself from me.
Her writhing body made us loose our balance and we then fell on the grassy surface. Her laughter filled the atmosphere as she was enjoying to tease me. Still holding her we then came on our knees, while she had her hands on the ground resting her body.
My chest was rubbing on her wriggling back and my partially erect shaft due to our motion was fixed on the ass crack.
As she spread her legs a bit to maintain her balance, the entire length of the shaft adhered to the area in between her ass cheeks from her asshole down to her clit.
My dick grew to its full length as I rubbed it over the whole area as I engulfed her body in one of arm and resting my weight on the other hand.
It was now my turn to tease.
Her laughter had turned into soft groans while I dig my face into the back of her neck and her ears, blowing my breaths into her ear .Moving my chest on her back and rubbing my shaft over her erogenous spots was making her mad now.
She twisted her head back to look at me. She had a lusty pleading look in her eyes asking me to take her. I took my hand around her face and pulled her face close to mine and took her lips in mine and we were then knotted in a series of smooch.
She then closed here eyes, took her hand back and took my erect dick in her hand and rubbed the hood over the entrance to her pussy. She spread her muscles while i slid it down inside her. A loud moan came out of her mouth and she lifted her ass up and moved her body forward in the rhythm of my thrust, supporting herself with both her hands.
I was now making love to her like the wild beasts of the jungle with the feminine counterpart right under me.
Sound of our moans mixed with the clanging of our thighs were in the air. Our bodies were rocking in a rhythmic synchronized motion. Then the motion increased abruptly which had direct effect on the intensity and shrillness of the sounds coming from her mouth, while my moans converted into heavy panting.
Sensing her pleasure, I often took my fingers to rub her clit.
She groaned - ""Yessssssss....." and "nooooooooooooo...".
I felt she came twice in that act till now.
I then felt my shaft stiffen as never before. A loud moan came from my mouth as I straightened up holding her by the waist and increased my speed drastically. The sounds were now like two streams clashing intermittently. She sensed that I was on the verge of climax bent her upper body down with face just inches above the ground to show that she too was reaching her destination. I grabbed her hips tightly and my body jerked furiously, then slowed down as my dick erupted its entire warm load inside her. I had never cum like that before. The warm fluid spilled by my dick in her made her clench her sensitive muscles around my dick and she shuddered again to her orgasm......
We let our bodies to relax and we collapsed on the ground side by side.
We were both panting. I buried my face to her neck and she turned her head back and we kissed slowly again enjoying the backwash of the storm which had just crossed us.
We lied there for some time, our naked bodies close to each other.
Like Reply
She then turned to face me and cuddled in my arm. I embraced her holding her to my chest.

I said - "I feel myself lucky to have someone like you."
She started to play with my chest with her fingers and said - "I wish we were like this forever."
I said - "May your wish come true."
She sounded a bit serious this time - "One day you will get married and then you will forget me."
I cuddled her close - "No my dear. I will never leave you. You mean a lot to me. I cannot imagine a life without you."
After such emotional talks, we then went up and washed our bodies again. We wore our clothes back which had dried till then under the sun.
It was around 3.30 in the afternoon, we then had the ready to eat noodles, I brought with us.
Then gossiped about the world and family.
I left her back at the office parking. From where she walked to the nearby restaurant where we had coffee. I also followed her through a different route. Since I was still hungry, I ordered something to eat. There was shyness in her eyes now because of the series of events which occurred between us in the past few hours. It was really the most memorable day of my life. After we were finished, we then moved to our respective destinations.
Like Reply
I returned home with all the memories of the day. Her beautiful hairs over her face, our bodies rubbing against each other, her heavy breathings.

I then noticed that there were 3 missed calls from Neha. ( I had kept my mobile in silent mode to avoid any disturbance).There was also a message to call her urgently. Just when I was thinking that I would give her a call before going to bed, the screen flashed again indicating Neha calling....
I received the call and hesitantly said hello not sure about who would be there on the other side.
"Hiiii" -It was Neha, sounding excited as usual - "Where had you been? Why were you not receiving my call?"
"I had left my cell in my house when I came for lunch. I was just dialing your number when I got your call." - I said.
"Hmmm" she said as if in a complain.
"Ok dear: Sorry." - trying to sound really sorry - "But what happened? I feel as if you have something important to say to me."
"Hi..Hi.Hi" - She giggled. - "What made you feel so?:"
"Cummon tell me." - I insisted.
Her voice sounded too excited - "You know, Rahul, my friend of my tuition class. He proposed me.."
"What." - sounding shocked - "When"
"After the tuitions, he called me and gave me a dairy milk, a cute teddy and a card and said ever since he saw me he has his world lost, he cant sleep, cant eat blah... blah.. blah... and all the filmy stuff and proposed me"
"Ha.ha.ha. Then what did you say?"
"Nothing. I had a hint that it was going to happen. But I said that I will think about it.""You know Rahul is so cute. And it felt so romantic when he proposed...I know I will say yes to him after a week/"
"Ok dear. All the best."
And then we chatted for a while and then bid good night.
I slept peacefully the whole night dreaming about Rashmi.
The next day in office, I saw her online and PMed her. But she did not reply. I thought she might be busy.
Till lunch time, i messaged intermittently till lunch time, but got no reply.
She then went offline.
I gave her a call but there was no reply.
I messaged her something romantic, but no reply came.
This continued till evening.
Now I was getting tensed. I called her numerous times but no response.

I was unable to guess what made her to react in such a manner. Maybe she was too busy in office work.
But I could not call her when she was at home as her husband would have been around.

I spent the whole night in tension. I tried to call Neha, but her cell was engaged. She might have been talking to her new boyfriend.
I continued to give Neha a ring after every 20 minutes, but found it busy all the time. Neha then interrupted her talk with her boyfriend and received my call and said in her usual tone. - Hi.
We then hardly talked for 5 minutes after which she said that she would call me back later, but that later never came.

But from Neha's voice it was evident that everything was ok in her house. She did not sound as if her Bhabhi had been in any problem.

The same thing happened for the next two days. Now I was getting really impatient.
I had a chat with Neha for 20 minutes over phone and inquired her about her family members, especially her Bhabhi to which she said that she was ok..........

I was unable to understand what was going on.
But anyway why should I get tensed if people dont care? But certain strange thoughts occupied my mind - Had I underperformed? Had I been unable to satisfy her physically? But I didnt think that it was the matter as I had full confident in myself, about my size and stamina.. No that should not have been the matter. There has to be something else.
Like Reply
The next day while I was in office, my mobile buzzed once indicating a new message. I checked to see that,,,, it was from Rashmi which read - Meet me at coffee shop at 6 in the evening after office. I replied back - Ok..

At last, I was going to know what was wrong.

I was anxiously waiting for the office to get over. At 5:40 when I could wait no more, I turned off my PC and rushed to our usual evening place hoping to reach well ahead of time. I checked my watch as I entered the coffee shop. It was 5:50. Good. Ahead of time.
But as I glanced in the hall, I saw Rashmi seated in a corner table. She saw me and then again turned the pages of the menu. She was in a green salwaar suit.
I walked hurriedly towards her.

I sat in front of her gave her a wide smile and said anxiously - "Where had you been? I was worried?" I didnt know if i should say sweetheart or such things to her.
She lifted her head up and gave me a feeble smile. She was looking a bit weak and pale. She did not seem like the same youthful maiden who was with me for the past few days.
"Are you ok" I said, placing my palm on her palm on the table.
"I am fine." - She replied and then again started to glance through the menu.
I moved my chair close to hers. "Tell me Rashmi. What happened."
She lifted her head up to face me - "Param"- Her eyes seemed wet. - "We should not have done it.."
I looked at her blankly. I did not know how to respond.
She sobbed - "I just got carried away by emotions. I should not have done this. I have a nice husband and a family." Tears seemed to be overfilling her eyes ready to flow out at any moment.
I kept silent.
"How could I do this. I cheated my husband." She covered her face with the dupatta just as tears rolled on her cheeks.

I then took my hands and wiped the tears from her face, not knowing how to react or what to say.
But then pulled my hand back from her face.

She continued - "If you say that I wont meet you after this you might think that I had used you and that I am a pimp. But I have to take this decision. But I just got carried away by emotions."
She paused and continued when I remained silent - "When I returned that day, after seeing my husband, I felt very bad. I could not face him. I cheated him """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
---And........ so........ and................. so...................... - ------------
Rashmi now seemed like a Star Plus serial actress who was delivering emotional dialogues.
She sobbed and cried allowing to fall the tears on the table.
She looked so cute even when like this..cursing herself and regretting for what she had done.
A few drops fell on the menu also.
And she concluded - "......................And so we should not meet again. Please forget me......."" Was how she ended.

There was silence for about a minute.
(The waiters must have sensed by our body languages that some emotional discussion as going on so they preferred not to disturb us during the period.)
I then called the waiter and ordered tow coffees immediately.
I thought and thought carefully trying to make sentences in my mind.
The waiter put two coffee cups on the table.

I spoke then for the first time trying to make my voice sound calm and soothing.- "Have some. You will feel nice."
She lifted the cup and sipped the coffee.
"I understand."-I said. "But please dont loose heart. I am also responsible for what happened. I should also have controlled."
"But anyway, let us simply forget what happened between us in the past. It was an accident. And we should not repeat it again."
"But we can just be good friends." And I pressed her hands. "Just forget what happened. We can start a new relation.............
'--------------------"and I said a lot of things and convinced her at last to retain our friendship.........
She seemed to be returning to normal now...
There was silence.
I lifted up my cup and said - "Cheers to our friendship."
She smiled for the first time tried to clear her throat as to say cheers and lifted her cup too....
"Now that’s like a good girl." said I.
We then left after some time, but not after making her cheerful again.
Like Reply
That night, I felt lonely. I had lost Rashmi. Neha also had a boyfriend.

"But" - I thought. "Why do I think that women are for sex only?. Why cant I have a decent relation with someone. After all I still have these people whom I can count upon when needed(not for sex).
I still have friendship with Rashmi and Neha also. But they have their own lives. Let them also enjoy it. And should not feel bad about it. I should not be so possessive.

I then dialed an old friend of mine and talked about the good old college days which also soothed me.
I then had a peaceful sleep.
Like Reply
uknwme-

Thanks from the bottom of my heart param, great that you are back....most of us already read till the encounter with neha, so hope you post till that in speed, you can bring roshni as well in the picture and a new start with rashmi....keep writing bro
Like Reply
The next day, I woke and thought to make a new beginning.

It was just a regular day. Messaging Rashmi and Neha twice.
After a few weeks things were returning to normal.
I visited their house a few times over tea in presence of Rohan and we shared a healthy relation.
Neha was also happy with her boyfriend and sometimes told me about the places they visited and the gifts which they exchanged. I also cracked jokes about them, but nothing dirty.
I also had dinner at their place on one weekend.

One day Rohan called me and said that he along with some of his friends were planning to open a big core sector industry and since they were from financial backgrounds and also I had the technical expertise, I could help them in technical matters. As my present nature of job was of an engineering consultant, I could have given them some advice on technical and financial matters.
I said hesitantly that I would be glad to help them, but I could not leave my present job.
To which I was replied that I would be paid heavily and I can help them after office hours..
He briefed me about my role and what was expected from me.
By that time, Rashmi and Neha also came in the room.
I looked at them and replied to Rohan that I needed time to think.

I thought hard that day. The next day, I then went to Rohan and told him that I was ready, but I didnt want to be disturbed during my official hours and that I would work in the evening. We then discussed about the terms of my payment. I was also told that initially they would use their top floor as their office where I would have to work.
I was also informed that apart from his elder brother, Raman there was one more partner who was currently employed in the US. Rashmi also came with the tea and joined us.
She told me that the other partners were their family friend, the husband, Ranjit was Rohan's childhood friend and both the husband and the wife, Sakshi studied in the same college as Rashmi's.

After the 2 room office was furnished, I started my job, which was initially preparation of certain reports. The first day, though there was not much job, but I stayed late gossiping with Rohan, Rashmi and sometimes Neha who was very happy to know that I would be involved with their family job, and I later had dinner with the whole family before returning back to my flat.

The second day also proved normal with less disturbance from the family members, except just a routine tea from Rashmi. I complimented her looks and she just smiled back.
Like Reply
But after 2 days I figured that as the job would proceed, it would become very tiring for me. I then discussed with Rohan and Rashmi and asked them to look for a suitable accommodation for me in the neighbourhood.

Rohan and Rashmi looked at each other, then Rashmi said that they had discussed the issue among themselves. They had also initially thought to rent me the rest of the rooms of their first floor, but expressed their inability, since the other partners, Ranjit and Sakshi would soon be coming to stay here to settle back in India and so they had reserved the rooms for them.
'Hmmm"- I sighed.
I suggested then that for the preliminary job, when not much involvement of the people were needed, I could just work from my home on my laptop and transfer of documents can be done through e-mail.
And I could come there on every weekend to discuss issues or if required.
(In fact I just thought that I could finish off their job in my office hours only in my official computer and then save the evening time. But since I was getting paid, I had to show them that I was involved in their job as well and could not be casual in their homes with them around)
The couples in front of me agreed.

But here I would like to commit that I had again started to develop strong feelings for Rashmi, but I had to conceal my feelings as I was not sure about what would she say. Though I often eyed her waist from the edges of her saree and her butts from the back when she wore a nighty. But she always had her breasts covered properly, so that not even the top of the cleavage would be visible.

Also by now Neha was involved in a full fledged affair with her boyfriend. She went on dates with him. She also sounded much more mature now. Maybe she was also involved physically with him.(It was just my guess.) But we still shared some regular jokes and sms.
Like Reply
Now back to the job, I had now completed my initial part of my job, had received my first payment and i was now idle. After then Rohan had obtained the clearance and loan for setting up a factory which was in a remote industrial area about 2 hours journey from where we were (if we didnt get stuck in the city traffic).

I did not have correspondence with the family except for a few messages to and from Neha.
Then one day, I got a call from Rohan that a meeting has been fixed with the major suppliers after a few days and since the suppliers were from Germany, the meeting was scheduled in the evening at 6.00. They had their return flight at 12.00 noon. A few important issues need to be discussed which required my presence . Also their partners from US (i.e. Ranjit & Sakshi) had arrived a few days back and were staying at their place.
He also insisted on an internal meeting at their place before the final meeting and invited me for dinner.

In the evening, I went to the Jaiswals. I was greeted by Rashmi at the door. She had a cute smile on her face. She was looking gorgeous in her green kurta and deep red salwaar.
She took me inside and introduced me to the couple who were seated on the sofa.
It was one of the most perfect couples I have ever met. Ranjit and I shook hands. He was a handsome hunk well built with about 6 feet height. Then I shook hands with Sakshi who was in casual jeans and tops. She had just the right size boobs for her body which was gbangd in the tight tops she wore. She seemed to be regular at the gym which was evident from her flat stomach. She had curls on her hair. (I was not sure if they were natural or she had curled them)
I took my seat next to Rohan and opposite to Sakshi .Her well shaped thighs were an erogenous view just as she seated herself on the sofa next to her husband and crossed her legs.
Neha came and said hiii to me before retiring back to her room.
Initially for an hour, our conversations were limited only to the job. Then as time proceeded, we opened up and the atmosphere then became friendly.
They seemed to be made for each other couple. They then told me that theirs was a love marriage and their affair had blossomed during college days.
I could not conceal my admiration for Sakshi who also seemed quite confident and energetic.
Sakshi in between got up to accompany rashmi in the kitchen and I could not resist myself from eyeing her round butts. She was the most perfect babe, I wondered what would she be in bed. (They both might be like couples we see in blue films.). Ranjit seemed to be the perfect man for her both in life and in the bed.
We discussed everything from jobs to life. Rohan told them about my farmhouse which was on the way to their upcoming new factory.
We then made a picnic plan for the Sunday.
Then we had dinner together after all discussions were over and I left for the night.

It is worth mentioning here that I masturbated that night twice thinking about Sakshi.
Sometimes i think whether it were the babes of the family or was I just a sex freak that I think like this.

Anyway, I waited for the Sunday, when I would again get a chance to meet them.
Like Reply
At Sunday, we all went on the pre planned picnic. They were fascinated by my farmhouse. Ranjit suggested some business opportunities in the vast area of my land, but I refused that it was just for my personal property and I didnt had any intention for using it for profit.

The day was very nice for all of us. I had some glimpses of Sakshi's cleavage, though she didnt care much about it.
At the end of the day, we all were sort of cool buddies.

Ranjit then said - " Its ok. I am just telling you my point of view. I take pride in having a beautiful wife. She also loves to show some skin but that doesn’t mean that she will ever betray me or I will ever betray her.. Its what love is all about my friend. We have a very nice understanding and most of all we trust each other."

Sakshi just entered the room wearing a skirt well up to below her knees and a loose sleeveless tops.
She asked - 'What happened"

We said - "Trust is also situational."
Ranjit said -"Life doesn’t move like that."
I replied - "It seems that life doesn’t move like that but life is very unpredictable.""Who knows what is there in te next corner." "We only believe what we are told to believe. And things can act differently in different situations."
Sakshi said - " What are you guys talking about?"

I said - "Its just a thing of chance and opportunity. If one gets the opportunity, the person would definitely avail it."

Sakshi still confused seated herself on a chair and looked at us.

Ranjit continued - "It is just a matter of trust. You should learn to believe".

I had also not noticed that Rashmi had also entered the room after Shakshi and was trying to figure out what was the argument about.

Sakshi then said - "Are you boys telling me what is the argument about?"

Ranjit said a bit boldly this time- "Its just about love, trust and betrayal. Param says that if one of the partners will get a chance to spend the night with someone else, then something fishy has to happen."

I interrupted - "Who knows what the situations may lead to?"

Sakshi then said - "But if there is love and understanding between the two partners, why should they try anything fishy with the others?"

I replied - "Maybe they wont do anything. But maybe ........... a lot many things can happen. .......Ok.......I agree nothing would happen . But what would the other spouse who is not present there think. He would definitely think that something fishy would have happened between the other two. And thats where the problem starts."

Ranjit said - "Its not necessary. Suppose ..." then looked at Sakshi - "Please dont take it otherwise." and continued - "Suppose if my wife is stuck at night with someone else, but I have full faith in her that she wont do anything which would be said betrayal."

I just smiled reluctantly - "There is a lot of difference between theories and practicals."

Sakshi said to Ranjit - "I love you sweetheart. You can count on me."

I looked at Rashmi. She seemed a bit nervous, maybe because the earlier series of events which took place between us might have crossed her mind.

Seeing my reluctance Ranjit said - "Ok. Then lets give it a practical approach."
She then looked to Sakshi again - "Only if you permit sweetie."" I will allow my wife to spend two nights with some other person. And I am damn sure that she wont try anything naughty with the other and everything will be ok."

I laughed and said - "This doesn’t sound realistic."

Sakshi said - "I am ready . Its just like a game. Sounds interesting like tv shows with cameras around. But who do I have to spend with?"

Ranjit then looked at me - "Why should we let the talk get out of the room? Param may have his chance"
(I didnt believe my luck this was really going to happen.)

Before I could respond, Sakshi said - "It would be nice to have the company of someone nice like you Param." "But why should you stay alone Ranjit. You should also prove your truthfulness. You should also have a partner for doing nothing." And Sakshi giggled.

And they both looked at Rashmi.

Rashmi said - "No. No. Dont count on me."

But after a few arguments Sakshi however got Rashmi convinced for the test saying it was just to prove and that they wont try anything adulterous. And we all promised that the word wouldn’t be told to anyone else.

We fixed two days when Raman would be going to his elder brother for some job. Now about Neha. She also has to be sent somewhere. Rashmi then said that she would also be sent along with Raman.

Since there were two floors in the house, one of the couples would occupy the upper floor and the 2nd couple on the ground floor.

Rashmi told that she would prefer to stay on the ground floor in case anyone comes.

But Ranjit said that to make it more adventurous let Sakshi and Param stay in the ground floor while Rashmi and Ranjit would take the first floor.
We all agreed.

Like Reply
Then on one fine eveining while I was getting out from office, I got a call from Ranjit that there was something urgent he needs to talk about and asked me to come to the house immediately. It was 6:15 in the evening. I called Rashmi but she didnt pick the call. I then moved on to their house. On reaching their house, I was confused whether to go up straight to Ranjit's floor or ground floor to Rohan's. I then called Rashmi once again trying to enquire about the matter. She picked the phone and just told me to come inside.

I went inside the unlocked main door.
Ranjit, Sakshi and Rashmi were there on the main drawing room. I asked what happened. Seeing my expression everyone in the room was amused as was evident from their giggles.
Sakshi said - Relax Param. Sit down first. Nothing special to take tension about.
I sat down on the dining chair next to where Sakshi was seated.
Ranjt said - Tell him Rashmi.
Rashmi said - Rohan has left along with Neha. He will be back after 2 days.
I laughed and said - You scared the hell out of me.
And I got up and sat on the sofa spreading my hands and legs.-"You should have told me earlier so that I could just have brought my clothes..""let me go and bring a pair of clothes to wear." - sounding a bit exciting...
Sakshi laughed and said - "Relax. Why are you getting so excited my dear. Our aim is TO DO NOTHING."
I laughed.
Ranjit said looking at Sakshi - " You can trust me blindly Rashmi."
I looked at Sakshi - " I am not a bad man either."" But I should get my clothes also."
Sakshi said -"just wait. Let me tell you the funny part. We have all anonymously decided something."
I looked at them confused.
Ranjit said - "The rules are that each of us have to use the clothes which are already there in the room. No more going back to their own rooms. Rashmi will use Sakshi's clothes and Sakshi will use Rashmi's if they like. But now they cant go back to their own rooms and get what they want. Here I have an advantage that I am in my own room. The ladies said that my extra advantage would be compensated by imposing a penalty to you as it is because of your stupid ideology we have started this.. You have to use Rohan's clothes. "
I argued - "But they wont fit on me. And I have my office for two days. After all he is a well built person compared to me" (I tried not to use the word fat as Rashmi was present there.)
"Hmm" - sighed the others.
Rashmi said - "I have thought of something. Ranjit, Your clothes will fit on him. Let him just give two minutes from now to go up to your room and take any two clothes he wish to use. And if he gets delayed, for every 10 seconds he will have to pay back one cloth which he carried with him. That means if he delays by 20 seconds, he looses both the clothes he got from your room."
The others said - "Wonderful.""But lets not give him any time to think. Your time starts now."
I was shocked and stood there for 10 seconds not knowing what to do or argue saying ifs and buts. But others did not pay any attention to my words.
Sakshi shouted - "Time is running out.".
Like Reply
I then gained senses and dashed outside, then opened the grill for the stairs to the first floor, running up the stairs.

. I didnt know what to take. Then I decided on the way that a pyjama and a shirt for office would be enough.
I then unlatched the door hurriedly and entered their room.
It was dark. I fumbled upon the wall for the switchboard. Then found the board and turned on all the switches which came in my fingers. The room glowed when all lights were lit and the fan was also turned on.
The room was very neatly arranged. I didnt know where to search. Time was running out. I then opened the almirah and pulled out the first shirt which was hanging inside. Then turned around to leave. Just then I remembers pyjamas. My eyes fell on a pair of shorts. I picked them up and dashed back, not closing the door behind me.
I was panting just as I entered the room where others had been waiting.
They all looked their watches.
Ranjit said - "2 seconds late. But that is compensable."
I said - "Now what. You have been making rules behind me."
Sakshi said mockingly - "After all you must pay something for spending 2 days with me."
Then they all laughed. And Sakshi continued to me- "Hey it was just a joke. Dont get any funny ideas."
I said - "We are here. Not To Do Anything. Righttt."
Ranjit then spoke again - "If anyone have anymore such ideas to make things exciting, we can discuss it and include here."

I asked - "And what about our food? I think you have given leave to all the servants? Shall we have lunch and dinner together?"
Ranjit replied that they since there are separate kitchens on each floor, so they have to cook and eat separately. They can also go outdoors if they wished to.
I asked - And shall e meet in between or right after 2 days?
We were all seated at the dinner table during this discussion and having our dinner by now.
Sakshi relied - Lets make it like this? We cannot go to the others' floor till the specified duration. Anyway, we can be in touch through cell phone.
We all agreed.
We had completed our dinner and were just gossiping.
There was silence for some time.
Ranjit then said - "Hope everything is clear. Lets then proceed."
I then spoke up - :" Just one more thing?? Have you buddies done such thing before??"
"Ha.. ha .. ha.." - laughed Sakshi - "Its our first time."
Just as we were to let Ranjit and Rashmi depart, a thought crossed my mind and I interrupted - " Heyyy. Tomorrow, I will go to office. Rashmi will also go to office. And then you both will get all the time for rock and rolla." - I said looking at Sakshi and Ranjit. - "Whats the use of keeping a fast for 2 days, if you eat heavily in between."
Everyone laughed at the way I had put my point.
Rashmi said -"Serious issue. I will take Sakshi along with me to office. Then make some excuse and get out. I also have to do some shopping."
Ranjit added - "Why dont we go for a movie in the afternoon. I will join you both after your shopping."
They all looked at me as if waiting for my approval.
I said - "Ok. Ok. But I wont be able to join you. Have some work done at office."

(Here I would like to mention that I could not take a leave from office as earlier I had taken lots of unnecessary leaves to spend time with Rashmi.)

Then Ranjit kissed Sakshi on the cheeks and said - Good Night Sweetheart. I love you.
Sakshi replied - Love you too.
I also felt like kissing Rashmi and saying her Good Night, but I just simply said - Good Night to both of them and then closed the main door.
Like Reply
Sakshi said - "Lets also get some sleep."

I turned around to see Sakshi moving to the bedroom. Her ass swaying from side to side in the cotton nighty she wore.
I couldnt believe that we were alone here. Only Sakshi and me.
I felt like grabbing her in my arms and taking her to bed.. But I had no idea what was in her mind.
But...............................
We were here not to do anything.........I thought as Sakshi disappeared in the bedroom.
I followed her carrying the shorts and shirt. She was seated in front of the dressing table tying her hairs.
There was only one large bed in the room, Large enough for 4 people. I then tried to be a gentleman, picked up a pillow and sheet, then turned to walk out thinking that I have to sleep in some other room."
I said - "Good night Sakshi."
Sakshi said - "Where are you going"
I said sorrowfully - "To find some other room to sleep."
Sakshi laughed and said - "That wont be necessary.""You can just sleep here. We can partition the bed"" But only if you think you can be a good boy and wont be mischievous."
I didnt believe what she said. My goodness. Sakshi and me in the same bed. Was she trying to woo me. Should I take any attempt to seduce her. Though she knew that for the past few hours, I had often stared at her boobs over the nighty and the bra band on the shoulders, which she later adjusted.
But she sounded so cool and relaxed. I didnt think she had sex on her mind.
It is only male of the species who thinks about sex 24 hours of the day.

"So nice of you." - i said to Sakshi.
Then kept the pillow on the bed and sat down - "Ok. And what shall we do for breakfast."
Sakshi replied - "I can do without breakfast. I have to go with Rashmi. We can have something outdoors."
I said - "I can also have my breakfast and lunch outdoors." " Do you know Rashmi and I have our offices in the same building?"
Sakshi left the dressing table and sat of the other edge of the bed - "Yes. Rashmi had told me."
Sakshi pulled a sheet and then then slid under it - "I am feeling sleepy Param. We can talk tomorrow." "Good Night Param dear."
I then joked - "But thats not how you said good night to Ranjit."
Sakshi laughed catching my joke and said - "He is my husband you duffer"
I said - "Good Night. And have sweet dreams." "Shall I switch off the lights?"
Sakshi said - "Yes. Please. I cannot sleep with these lights switched on."
I stood up and switched off the lights.
I thought, first of all I need to change to something loose.
As my eyes now got accustomed to the darkness, I took my jeans off and put the shorts on. Then removed my shirt which I was wearing leaving my upper body in my vest.
I searched for the bedside table and put my clothes there.
Then went in to the bed.
Like Reply
My mind slowly was thinking of some mischief.

What if I slowly moved close to Sakshi in the night and first start with touching like I have read in stories.
But that would seem intenstional on my part and what if Sakshiw as not interested. What if she shouted and called Ranjit and Rashmi
I turned to look towards Sakshi. She had her back to me with the sheet over her.
I didnt know what to do.
I tried to sleep, but couldnt.
I was feeling helpless.
It seemed Sakshi was asleep by now.
I checked the time in my mobile. It was 3 o' clock in the morning.

I looked at Sakshi. She seemed to be asleep. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I was not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, the room was brightly lit by the outside sunlight. I looked at the time.
Shit... It was already 8.45 am. Regaining my senses,I looked around the room.. A feminine figure was seated before the dressing table dryig her hair with the towel.
As she saw my reflection in the mirror, she got up and turned to me. "Good Morning" said Sakshi still brushing her hair with the towel. - "Hope you had a nice sleep?"
She was looking extremely beautiful with her glowing skin and slightly wet hairs and shoulders.
"Good morning. I did not know when I dozed off." - said I.
She was having her bath in the attached bathroom while I was sleeping peacefully. How could i have missed such an oppurtunity. I looked at the bathroom door if I would have gotten any chance of peeping. But there seemed to be none.
I looked back to Sakshi and the reflection of her backside in the mirror caught my view. As she had stood up, it had caused her nighty to be inserted inside her ass gap and forming the ass cup shape. I looked at that view for a moment.
"Dont u have to go to office today?"- said she, then I remembered that I cannot afford to be late or have more holidays. Anyway I have the evenings and night to spend with this gorgeous woman.
I rushed hurriedly towards the bathroom.
I thought that I would leave a gap between the door to let her view me but that would seem intentional. If only I had woken earlier than her, I would have broken the inside latch so that it would not be closed from inside.
Anyway, I hurriedly freshened up, brushed my teeth and got a quick shower. Oops. I had wetted my underwear with the bathroom water, and here I didnt have any spare undies.
Maybe I should go out without any undergarments? But I would have to be extremely careful while zipping and unzipping my fly. And if by any chance, I got an erection, it would be clearly visible, thus embarrassing me i public. If I tried one of Rohan's underwear. But that would be too big for me like a pyjama,
Then I caught sight of a pair of purple clothes most probably, female undergarments hanging from the bar on the wall. In my haste, I had missed them.
I had already dried myself. I took the bra and panty and sniffed them. Ummmmm. They smelled feminine. I started to get a hard on.
These must have been Rashmi's I thought.
I rubbed the panties over my erect dick. The thought that they were Rashmi's undergarments made my dick even harder. I just could have jerked in them.
Then suddenly a thought flashed in my mind. How does it feel to get inside these pair of panties. And I kept the bra hanging on the hook and inserted my legs one by one inside the panties. The panties were netted on the sides, with full covering only on the front and back part.
My dick rockned as I pulled the panties, which were tight for me over my thighs. They gripped my dick, my balls and my ass, as I pulled them up my waist. It felt so erogenous to be inside them. They were tight, yet so soft over me. My erection was so clearly visible over it.

I then diverted my mind to office work to let my erection subside. Then wrapped a towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom hoping to show my bare upper toned naked body to Sakshi. I looked around but she was not there in the room.
Anyway, i dressed up slowly, hoping her to come in suddenly and see me getting dressed. But she did not come and I got myself fuly ready and also with the panties still under. The thought that I was in Rashmi's panties gave me an erection every now and then. And I had to think of something else to subside it. Sakshi must have been in the kitchen, I thought.
I gave her a call. She said that she was in the terrace and Ranjit & Rshmi were also there. I informed her that I am leaving for office.
She said bye bye to me and wished me good day. definite to meet in the evening...
I came out of the house and saw all the three people standing on the roof. They were bidding me bye..
Just when I saw Rashmi smiling me and waving me bye, I wondered if anything had happened between Ranjit & Rashmi last night.
Like Reply
On my way to the office, I was wondering how to proceed with that gorgeous lady. Also I thought of what would have happened between Ranjit & Rashmi?? After all they were old college friends.

I also imagined if all the three people left in the house were having a threesome at this time....
I thought I was a sex maniac..
I was feeling a bit drowsy at the office, perhaps because I had not slept properly last night. Once I felt the urge to give a call to any of the people at home, but my lousy mood forbade me from doing so. I needed some rest. Somehow, I completed the day and came out of the office early at 5:00. Since I was feeling very tired, I did not go back to the Jaiswaal's but went to my own apartment, then dialled Sakshi's number. I quickly told her that i have some important work in office, so i would be a bit late. Also they need not disturb me and I would call as soon as I would be free. After that I quickly gulped one 60 ml of scotch, set the alarm at 9.00 and laid flat on the bed . How nice it felt on my bed. I soon felt deep asleep.
I was lost in some dream when I was woken up by the vibration of my cell. It was a message and not the alarm. I ignored it and did not open my eyes. I got another message. I woke up and looked at my cell. It was just normal messages from Neha. I checked the time. It was about 8:40..
I woke up, stretched my body and washed my face. The sleep was still there on me.
Then I locked my apartment and called Sakshi.
She said that they all had planned dinner outside and were on the way for a restaurant. They had planned to get some food packe
Like Reply
As I reached the restaurant, I glanced around and saw where they were seated. Ranjit was sitting just at the front with the ladies on either sides so that I could see their preface from where I entered. While moving towards their table, I observed that Sakshi was wearing a deep red saree which had golden border along with a similar coloured matching sleeveless blouse. Both the saree and the blouse had golden specks scarcely in between the red colour.

Ranjit was looking smart in a white checked shirt.
But the most stunning of all was Rashmi in a sleeveless tops and skirt, the fabric of which seemed to flow down her smooth legs showing her both leg calves from the sides as she had kept one leg over the other. On coming close, I realised that the tops and skirt were actually a one piece gown. Her show heels pointing down added to her sensuousness. She turned as she felt someone approaching and gave me a large grin. They all said - Haii, at the same time. I too my position in front of Ranjit as I replied them.
I thought - "How could Ranjit resist himself from making love with such a beauty. She looked more than just cute, like a girl who has her first day at college. The neck of her gown joined just where her cleavage should start. Both the ladies looked stunningly hot in each others' dresses and their matching lipsticks. I would pay almost anything to see these two ladies with their lips locked in each others.
"Where had you been so long." Sakshi said interrupting my daydreams.
"Had some urgent job at office?" - I replied.
And then complimented the ladies on their stunning looks.
"Anyway hope you all enjoyed your day. And you two were supposed to go on shopping? What did you buy?" - I continued.
Sakshi giggled brushing the lock of hair which fell on her face- "It was just window shopping? We did not actually buy anything. After that we were too tired and returned back to have a nap."
Rashmi added - "You wont understand our shopping. Its just a women thing."
Ranjit interrupted - "And I had to go to movie alone." showing that he had not spent the day with Rashmi,,,or who knows he may have told Rashmi and excuse and might have moved down fucking his gorgeous wife."
"Ok and how was your previous day?" I asked with a naughty grin on my face, looking simultaneously at Rashmi and Ranjit and lifting my eyebrows mischievously.
Ranjit pulled himself back on the chair - "So you want to know?"
He smiled at Rashmi - " Shall we tell them Rashmi?"
Rashmi turned towards him with a startled look on her face.
I saw Sakshi getting tensed. She quickly asked - "What happened? Tell me?"
Ranjit then lifted his hand over and rested his hand on the back of the chair on which Rashmi was sitting but careful enough not to touch Rashmi. - "Shall you tell them Rashmi or shall I?"
Rashmi was still giving a puzzled look while Sakhi thought was getting furious pretended to be normal.
Ranjit then continued - "Actually when i closed the light, the room went dark...... Then I tiptoed towards the bed careful enough not to let her hear me come.......... Then while I went in to the bed..................
.. I pulled my sheet and went inside....
... Then I slept peacefully till morning...." - And then he started to laugh loudly..
It was then we understood his joke.
We all started to laugh. I said - "You must have seen Sakshi's expression when you were saying."
Sakshi said adjusting her saree pallu over her shoulders- "Thank God. You just slept. I thought you must have done something clumsy like us."
Ranjit's wide grin on his face disappeared suddenly - "What do you mean by that?"
"Wellll....." Sakshi said twisting her tongue inside her mouth. She moved her chair close to mine.
"I dont think that was an accident. It was intentional."Sakshi continued -" What do you say Param."
I looked in the other direction as if trying to avoid the discussion.
That added to Ranjit's suspicion and I felt him getting dismayed.
Sakshi pulled my ear slightly to face everyone - "Why dont you tell them?"
"Heyyy. Dont blame me completely for that. Though I took the initiative, but you also agreed to it. After all how could it have been possible without your accord." - I said adding spice to the atmosphere.
Ranjit was dumbstruck at what we were conversing about..
His eyes seemed to be filled with shock and anger..
Sakshi then concluded looking at Ranjit - "What happened to you Ranjit? Take it easy.. We are just talking about the pillows we used to partition the bed. It was just his idea to which I agreed."
And we all burst laughing.
"You should have watched him" - said Sakshi as Ranjit tried to be normal now..
" Hey. But you both didnt say how was your day or.... Rather how was your night?". "We have heard about your day?" - said I.
"Hmmmm" - said Sakshi looking towards Ranjit & Rashmi.
"Its nothing spicy. You need not do that?" said Ranjit.
"Is it necessary to go into the details." - said Rashmi smilingly - " Isint it just enough to know that everything is clean."
"Ok then. We will discuss that at some other stage." - said I.
Till then we had finished our dinner and got up to leave.
We headed straight for the house.
It was going to be 10 when we reached the house.
We bade good night to the other partners and then moved to our respective rooms. Since I had a deep sleep in the evening, I was not feeling sleepy.
Like Reply
After latching the main door, I followed Sakshi looking at her dangling ass in her saree and her hairs which covered the top of her back with my increased heartbeat to the bedroom. (I also had a glimpse of her waist from the saree pallu sometimes.) When I entered the bedroom, I saw the bathroom door close which meant Sakshi went inside.

I made myself comfortable lying on the bed.
She came out after a few minutes and looked around. ransacking though the clothes kept above the closet. She bent down once to look into the closet. And her pallu fell down as she did so. But unfortunately, she had her back turned to me , So I could not have any view.
I felt like grabbing her from behind and fucking her doggie style.
But I went up standing close to her offering to help her, trying not to stare directly to her protruding bulges over her blouse. She stood up had a puzzled look on her face.
I asked leisurely - "Looking for something?"
She replied - "No. Just exploring Rashmi's stuffs." But she looked puzzled as if searching for something.
I said - "Maybe I can help you."
(She was looking extremely sexy in the saree and the atmosphere with the two of us only in the room had given me an erection)
Sakshi said - "Its ok. But I am a bit confused." And she stopped searching and stood still that she got tired of unable to find something.
She continued - "Well actually. In the morning I had left some of my clothes in the bathroom, but...... I am unable to locate that now. But nothing of that importance"
And she glanced around the room.

It was then I understood, what she was searching for. The feminine panty which I had misunderstood for Rashmi's was actually Sakshi's which she might have taken off after her bath. I did not know what to say. Maybe I should go in the bathroom and quietly change, back to my undergarments.
She then said - "Ok. Leave it. And sat on the edge of the bed.""Are you feeling sleepy?"
"Not exactly. I had slept late this morning, so I am not yet tired now." " But you can switch off the light and go to sleep, if you are feeling sleepy. I can go and sleep in some other room when I feel I sleeping." - I said while sitting on the sofa in the room.
She was astonished - "Why?? Why would you sleep in other room."
I looked at her and said - "Because.... You are looking extremely beautiful today.............. I have never seen anyone so beautiful in my whole life." ( Actually I thought why not take a chance to seduce her by flattering her, while still being a gentleman.)

Understanding what I had said, she burst into laughter. She found it amusing, I thought.
She said laughingly - "I dont know if I should take that as a compliment?"
I continued my explanation, now with my head down - "Well. Actually. you are looking so beautiful today, especially in this saree, it would be very difficult for me to sleep with you in the same bed with about a foot distance from you..... But.. it doesn’t mean that I would try to get close to you or try something inept that you would not be without your consent... I have enough self control.... But, the fact is also that, I would get restless for the whole night with you near me.... Just a helpless situation for me......Though it would be ok for a person in America to avert such feelings. But it is not possible for me. I have never been with such BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT girls like you. Hope you understand."(In fact whatever I told her was the truth. I could have attempted anything irregular as we often read in quick sex stories) - After completing my words, I lifted my head up to face her.
She was there on the bed with a smiling face looking at me as if trying to understand each of my words.
There was a short pause.
She said tenderly - "Look Param. I am glad that you told the truth. But this is just a matter of 1 more day. Then it will be over and things will be normal again. Remember, we are here to just overcome our feelings na.."
I interrupted and got up - "Its ok. I think that it will be ok after sometime."
Sakshi stood up saying- "Thats more like a man. I know you will be ok.. But I think I should change this saree first. I should be wearing something which would be more comfortable to your eyesight."
I smiled at her.
I had presented myself as a kid who had just been deprived of chocolates or toys. Inside I was smiling at myself, maybe gaining sympathy from her side.
"Ok. i will wait outside.. Tell me when you are done." - and I moved out and closed the door behind me. I sat on the sofa in the drawing room and switched on the TV to a sports channel thinking how to proceed further in the night.

Like Reply