Adultery Dayita's Lustful Moments
(08-11-2021, 05:55 PM)Lollobionda Wrote:  . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

"Lick me clean..." I said to him.

He immediately moved his head between my legs and licked me clean of his cum, drinking urine again.

I will make you drink my urine properly too, I thought to myself...

Just was relaxing , scrolling over updated posts and noticed this thread.
Known the Author being active in other threads - so curious to see how Author's own thread goes.
Nice read..  So hubby's is going to graduate from drinking sperm to urine.

Request:
While sex is nice, hope wifey not fucking in every alternative episodes.
Let there be more seductions/wifey almost getting caught by In-laws situations.
Let hubby get a slight doubt of cheating  but wifey Manages.
Let there be other men within house (non-related like driver/cook/milk man) who can explore Wifey.

But story is nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mani changed her BAD, he wants to be her childs DAD
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
After that day, little worth mentioning happened for the next while.

Santosh seemed to enjoy the new sexual feeling of being dominated.
We often talked about dominatrixes and slaves, but the traditional aspect of this kind of play was not so much in the foreground.

It was less about whipping or leather clothing, but more about one doing what the other told him.
This disposition of Santosh's was new to me. He is certainly not a wimp with whom you can do whatever you want, but from the looks of it he is a bit submissive...

The following weekend we wanted to do something with Mani and his wife again.
The two of them came to our place around 9 pm and had a drink first.
The two men had beer, Sunyata and I each had a cocktail.

I had discussed with Mani by phone shortly before that I would leave my pantyhose in the bathroom.
Mani disappeared for a short while and came back almost 10 minutes later.
I then went into the toilet and put on the black tights as agreed with him.

Since I had also worn black before, the change was not noticeable.
Only the end of my foot was completely wet because Mani had ejaculated there.
When I wanted to put my foot back into the one pump, I noticed how all his semen was spreading on the underside of my foot.
I looked to see if there were no telltale further marks forming, but there were not.

Walking was a little strange at first, but I liked the frivolous thought that I was walking with Mani's seed again.
This was almost on a par with the situation when I said yes to Santosh...

We went out for Chinese food first and then to a pub that Mani recommended.
The pub was busy, but after 30 minutes a table became free and we were able to join it from the bar.
We talked about God and the world, but I only wanted one thing.
To have Mani's sperm in my pussy or in my mouth.

As the pub was relatively busy and the music was blaring, it was not noticeable that I also wanted to use the toilet shortly after Mani's disappearance, especially as Santosh was having a good chat with Sunyata.
The toilets were in the basement. So first you had to go down a winding staircase, where you could already see one or two beer corpses.

Downstairs, Mani was already standing next to a cigarette machine and grinning mischievously when he saw me.
We talked a few words until the corridor was clear.
Under the stairs there was naturally a kind of ledge and since the toilet facilities were on the right, we could disappear there unseen, since there was only one door where apparently the camp adjoined.

A good fuck was out of the question as it was too narrow in that respect.
So without further ado I took matters into my own hands.
In the truest sense of the word.
I simply unzipped Mani's pants and took out his thick girdle, which was already growing well.
I jerked him off with my right hand, my lips over his glans and massaged his testicles with my other hand.
I knew he liked this very much and my right hand fell into a kind of staccato.

We did not have much time.

I noticed how his member swelled, an unmistakable sign that he was about to come.
Then the time had come.
The first splash hit the back of my throat. I had to swallow quickly because I knew he still had plenty.
After about 5 more full spurts of semen, his cock became a little smaller.
As usual, he had again given me an enormous amount of semen to receive.
This time his sperm tasted a bit more bitter than usual.
I sucked the last drop out of him, wiped the corner of my mouth briefly, as the large amount was leaking a little, and put his best piece back in his trousers...

"Thank you," he said and was gone again.

I was able to leave the staircase unseen and went to the toilet first.
But not to rinse my mouth out, because I love the taste of sperm, but to give my lips a quick tug.
Some time later I came back upstairs, sat down at the table as if nothing had happened and gave Santosh a passionate kiss.

He didn't need to know that this mouth had just satisfied his brother and was filled with sperm beforehand.

Many other things happened that evening...
Like Reply
That concludes these lustful moments and experiences of Dayita.
I hope you enjoyed it.

So friends,

I will be out of the country (for 10 days) from Thursday for an educational course. 
It may be possible that I may visit this site but not have the time to write and post anything.

So I have decided to end the story here.
Whether I will continue it at some point is written in the stars.

If any of you are thinking about continuing, please feel free to do so.

Stays healthy

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Super finish. Thanks.
Like Reply
You did not say who impregnated her finally.
Like Reply
Super please update
Like Reply