Misc. Erotica My Sister Malathi
“Are we playing cricket now? Or Malathi, do you need some rest?” I asked.  “No I am fine, Vishnu, go prepare the pitch I will join you guys.  Ramu, I have left a bag in our cycle basket, go bring it,” she said and sent us out and went to the washroom.  As I went to my bicycle and picked up my sister’s bag and went back to the bedroom, “Malathi,” I called.  “I am in the washroom, Ramu, leave the bag on the bed, shall change and come to the backyard,” she said.  As I went to the backyard, my sister’s boyfriend and his best friend Shekar were pitching the stumps.  “Where is Malathi, Ramu?” Shekar asked.  “She is in the washroom,” I said.  “Just love the smell of your sister’s asshole, Ramu.  Love the taste of your sister’s asshole as well,” he said.  As I stood motionless, “Ramu, you are okay with me doing naughty things with your sister? Your brother-in-law is okay with it and when I asked about you, he said you also don’t mind,” Shekar said.  “I am okay with it, Shekar,” I said.  “You guys pitch the stumps, I will be right back,” Shekar said and left the place.  

After Shekar left, me and my sister’s boyfriend were pitching the stumps and busy clearing all the stones and unwanted things from the backyard to create a playing area.  I left the place quietly to check on my sister.  As I went towards the bedroom, Shekar was scratching his crotch and peeping through the window.  As I went closer, I saw my sister had come out of the wash room and had already removed her pallu and half saree skirt, and was only in her petticoat and blouse.  As she removed her blouse and was only in her white bra, and was removing her petticoat, Shekar noticed me next to him.  He casually looked at me, “Come Ramu,” he whispered.  “Have you seen your sister change like this?” he whispered.  As I was saying, “yeah, several times,” my sister took off her petticoat and was only in her white color bra and cream panties.  “My God, your sister is so sexy, and I am so tempted to break open the door and enter inside and enjoy her now,” he said as my sister was opening the bag and picking up her skirt and shirt.  

She quickly started wearing her white shirt over her white bra and started wearing her cream color panties over her khaki skirt.  “Come with her and I will go help Vishnu at the backyard,” Shekar said and left.  I went near the door and knocked on the door “Malathi, are you ready?” I asked.  “Come in, Ramu, the door is open,” she said.  As I opened the door and entered inside, my sister was combing her hair.  “Shekar was watching me change, wasn’t he?” my sister said.  “Yeah, Malathi,” I said.  “I think he is crazy about me, Ramu,” my sister said.  “Did you notice how horny he was while talking to me?” my sister said.  “So was I, watching him ogle at you.  I got so turned on the moment he started sniffing your asshole,” as I was saying.  “My God, I was so taken aback in the beginning as no one has even done that to me,” my sister said.  “I know.  Did you enjoy the way he was fingering your pussy?” I said.  “If I didn’t enjoy it, how did I cum?” she said.  “Do you like him, Malathi?” I asked.  “He is cute, I like him, but you know I love only Vishnu,” she said.  “Yeah, and I love the way he was letting Shekar finger your pussy, Malathi,” as I said.  “I knew that from your facial reaction.  I was about to cum and that’s when you came in front of me.  When I looked at you, your eyes were saying two things, one was that you were enjoying watching me getting fingered and another was to enjoy myself,” my sister said.  “I loved the way Shekar, after fingering your pussy was licking all your juices from his hands, Malathi,” as I was saying.  “He did?!” My sister asked in surprise.  

“Yeah, and he was enjoying it,” I said.  “Mmmmm... I like it,” my sister whispered.  “You like Shekar?” I asked.  “I like him,” my sister said.  “Would you kiss him?” I asked.  “I would,” my sister said.  “Would you let Shekar taste your cum again, Malathi?” I asked.  “I would,” she said.  She was clearly horny and so was I.  “Would you go to bed with Shekar?” I asked.  “I am not sure,” she said.  “Would you make love to Shekar for me, Malathi? I would love to watch you make love to Shekar,” I said.  “Ram, stop, you are making me feel horny, let's just play cricket and get out of here,” she said.  “I badly want to watch your pussy get enjoyed by Shekar,” as I was saying my sister was biting her lips and standing crossing her legs, as I was squeezing her pussy.  “Vishnu?” she uttered, asking if Vishnu would be okay with it or not.  “Did you see how Vishnu let Shekar lift your skirt and petticoat and slide your pussy aside and finger your pussy and was enjoying it?” I said.  “Vishnu was enjoying it?” she asked.  “Mmmmm… he was just loving it.  Vishnu was enjoying so much and when Shekar licked your ass hole and kisssed your asshole,” as I was saying, “Ufffff,” my sister exclaimed and her hand behind her ass.  “You liked the way Shekar kissed your asshole, didn’t you?” I asked.  “Mmmmm,” my sister nodded, biting her lips. She was clearly horny and she looked behind me.  When I turned around, it was Shekar who was entering inside the bedroom and was walking right towards my sister.

“Malathi,” he whispered, holding her hands.  “It was you, wasn’t it, Shekar?” she asked with naughty look.  He lovingly kissed my sister’s hands, “oh Ramu told you everything?” he asked.  “Yeah,” my sister said.  “You thought it was a boyfriend?” Shekar asked.  “Yeah,” my sister said.  “He would never do that, because I am more crazy about you than him.  I have been crazy about you ever since I watched you play cricket behind the temple.  Every time you used to run around accidentally revealing your panties, I used to go crazy and so badly wanted to remove your panties and taste your pussy and asshole,” as he was saying, he slid his right hand under my sister’s skirt and was lovingly stretching my sister’s inner thighs and my horny sister was slowly spreading her legs allowing his hands to explore her under her skirt.  “That dream of mine came true today, when I fingered your pussy and tasted your asshole, Malathi.  But I could not taste your pussy and asshole as much as I wanted,” as he was playing with her inner thighs and was nudging my sister’s pussy with his right hand over her cream colored panties.  

To be continued...
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My sister was clearly horny and was biting her lips and looking into Shekar’s eyes.  “Malathi, will you let me taste your pussy and asshole, right here, right now, until your boyfriend is done clearing the backyard?” Shekar asked, placing his palm over my sister’s cream-colored panteis over her pussy.  My sister looked at me as if asking for my permission, “I will alert you guys once Vishnu comes,” I said, indicating to them to enjoy themselves.  “What do you say, Malathi?” Shekar asked, now playing with my sister’s pussy over her cream panties.  “We shouldn’t be doing this, Shekar, I am going to be your friend’s wife,” my sister said gently, placing her hands over his right hand which was playing with her pussy over her panties.  “It's not like we are going to make love Malathi, I am just going to remove your panties, admire your pussy and asshole, place you in bed, taste your pussy and your asshole and leave immediately,” as he was saying, he slid my sister’s pantis aside near her pussy and started rubbing her clit gently.  “Mmmm..” my sister moaned gently and bit her lips.  “What do you say, Malathi?” he whispered and inserted his middle finger inside her pussy.  “Oooooooooooh,” my sister exclaimed and pulled his right hand away from her making his middle finger come off her pussy.  “Shekar, I am not sure,” she said.  “Just for 2 minutes, Malathi, I will just taste and leave, Malathi,” he almost begged.  

My sister looked into my eyes, “you are not going to leave me aren’t you? Alright, just 2 minutes, okay?” she said.  “Okay,” Shekar said with a big smile on his face.  “Stop smiling,” my sister said with a smile on her face and began lifting her skirt.  “You are such a naughtly guy, Shekar,” my sister said and grabbed her cream colored panties and began pulling them down.  As her panties came till her knees, “let me help you, Malathi,” he said and knelt in front of my sister and was about to grab my sister’s panties.  “I will do it myself,” my sister said and began removing her panteis off completely and Shekar was shamelessly lifting my sister’s skirt and looking at her pussy.  “Don’t you have any shame, Shekar?” my sister asked, smiling.  “Nope,” he said and inserted his hands under my sister’s skirt and grabbed my sister’s naked ass cheeks and planted a kiss on my sister’s pussy.  By the time my sister could react, “Mmmm… love the smell of your pussy, Malathi,” he said and stood up.  “Just 2 minutes, okay?” she said and slept on the bed.  Without even caring to answer, Shekar started lifting my sister’s skirt and started kissing her pussy, like kissing her lips.  At first my sister was feeling tickling and laughing, and as Shekar began kissing my sister’s pussy using his tongue that’s when my sister began moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm Shekar, mmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my sister began moaning.  “Wow, Malathi, your pussy tastes so good,” Shekar said, taking his mouth of my sister’s pussy.  “Mmmmm…” my sister moaned and looked at his face lovingly and smiled at him and brushed his hair and smiled at him.  “You wanna know how your pussy tastes?” he asked.  “Mmmmmm,” she nodded.  “Come, kiss my lips,” Shekar whispered and my sister readily sat on the bed with her legs spread and holding Shekar’s face, started kissing his lips passionately.  

As she was kissing my sister’s lips passionately, Shekar, who was caressing my sister’s inner thighs, inserted his middle finger right inside my sister’s pussy and began fingering her pussy.   “Mmmmmm..” my sister moaned and pinched Shekar’s cheeks.  “I knew you would do that, mmmm,” my sister moaned and planted a kiss on Shekar’s cheeks and started moaning in pleasure.  The small kiss she gave on Shekar’s cheeks, had so much of lust in it.  “You are so wet, Malathi,” Shekar whispered and with his right hand middle finger inside my sister’s pussy, with his left hand began removing his t-shirt and began pulling his shorts down along with his underwear and and my sister noticed Shekar’s cock which had a huge boner.  As he was naked and fingering my sister’s pussy, “take your shirt off Malathi,” he whispered, placing his left hand over my sister’s boobs over her skirt and squeezing her boobs.

That’s when I went out towards the backyard to check on my sister’s boyfriend, he was nowhere to be seen.  As I walked further out and called out his name, “Ramu, I am here,” he called from a distance of some 100  meters, standing under a tree and talking to someone.  “Everything okay?” I screamed.  “Yeah, just inside for me,” he screamed and continued talking to that person.  I quickly went back to check on my sister and Shekar, my sister was shirtless in bed and was only in her white bra and her skirt lifted above her waist and Shekar was tasting her pussy with his both hands inserted inside my sister’s white bra and squeezing her both boobs and my sister was moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned with his hands on Shekar’s hands which were squeezing her boobs.  Shekar quickly took his hands off my sister’s boobs and took his mouth off my sister’s pussy and turned her around and made my sister kneel in doggy position.  Shekar quickly lifted my sister’s skirt and revealed her entire ass and as he spread my sister’s legs in doggy position, we could clearly see her pussy and her asshole.  As shekar was naked and went to bed behind her and was unclasping her white bra from behind, his erect cock brushing against her moist pussy and asshole, and she was loving it and wiggling her ass against his cock in order to feel his cock over her ass.  As Shekar unclasped my sister’s white bra and let it free, it fell around my sister’s hands.  As my sister sister removing it off by taking one hand after the other, Shekar bent forwards and grabbed my sister’s naked boobs from behind and started rubbing his cock all over my sister’s pussy and asshole, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my sister began moaning.  

To be continued ....
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Very good thank you bro
Like Reply
As Shekar was grabbing my sister’s naked boobs tighter, his upper body just rested completely on my sister’s back and his cock was teasing my sister’s pussy.  “Mmmmmm… love your bobos, Malathi,” he whispered and began kissing my sister’s shoulder and neck from behind.  She so badly wanted Shekar’s cock inside her, and wanted to free one hand and grab Shekar cock, but his upper body weight on her back was making her feel difficult.  “Shekar, you want to make love to me don’t you?” she whispered.  In fact she was one who was desperate to have Shekar’s cock inside her pussy.  “Yeah,” Shekar said, squeezing my sister’s boobs and kissing her shoulders and neck.  “Get off me, I have an idea,” he said and quickly Shekar got off my sister and was kneeling in the bed.  My sister turned around and was kneeling opposite to him.  As they both were kneeling facing each other, Shekar began placing his hands over my sister’s boobs and began to play with my sister’s boobs. “Shekar, listen to me carefully,” she said, placing her left hand over his right shoulder and with her right hand gently grabbing Shekar’s cock with her right hand.  “How is my cock, Malathi? You like it?” Shekar whispered.  “Shekar, you are not listening,” she whispered, “I know you want to make love to me, and want to insert this cock inside my pussy,” as my sister was saying, “as if you don’t want my cock inside you,” he whispered.  “See, you are not listening,” as my sister was saying, “okay I am listening,” Shekar said.  “I will let you make love to you now, but you must not cum inside me.  Obviously I don’t want to get pregnant and at the same time I want my future husband to cum inside me first, that is after the marriage,” she said.  “If you promise me you will not cum inside me, I will let you make love to me now,” my sister whispered, holding his chin and taking her lips close to his lips.  “I promise,” Shekar whispered.  “Good boy,” she whispered and planted a kiss on Shekar’s lips and Shekar readily hugged my sister tight and slept on top of her and began sucking my sister’s boobs one after the other.   “Mmmmmmm uffff mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmm,” my sister began moaning and her hands were all over Shekar’s hair grabbing, stroking and playing with his hair.  

As Shekar was done tasting my sister’s boobs, he got off her and turned around and with his knees next to her shoulder began tasting my sister’s pussy and asshole at the same time and my sister began moaning in pleasure.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she moaned and saw Shekar cock hanging at a reachable distance and gently caught Shekar’s cock and began stroking his cock and continued moaning in pleasure.  Shekar began fingering fucking my sister and at the same time began kissing and licking my sister’s asshole and my sister was enjoying it to the core looking right at Shekar’s cock she was holding.  As Shekar was tasting her cock, she badly wanted to taste and see how Shekar’s cock.  “Shekar, mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm,” She moaned, and like telepathy worked, Shekar spread his legs and got into a reversed 69 position bringing his cock right in front of my sister's face and my sister readily started kissing Shekar’s cock and continued moaning.  She was vigorously fingering my sister’s pussy and licking her clit at the same time, “mmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm…. Aaaaaa… I am gonna cum….. Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” as she began moaning.  The moment Shekar who was fingering my sister’s pussy started licking my sister’s ass, and Shekar moved his waist and brought his cock right in front of Malathi’s mouth, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa,” she moaned taking his cock inside her mouth and came all over Shekar’s face.  “Mmmmm… love the taste of your cum, Malathi,” Shekar said with his mouth still near my sister’s pussy and asshole.  Like saying thank you, my sister pulled Shekar’s cock off her mouth for a moment and kissed his cock.  “Mmmmmmm… keep sucking my cock Malathi, I love it,” he said.  As my sister was about to continue sucking his cock, “wait, let me stand up,” he said and stood on the bed and my sister readily went on her knees on bed and held his cock and looked at his eyes and began sucking Shekar’s cock.  “Mmmmmmmm…” Shekar was moaning and enjoying the blow job.

That’s when I decided to check on my sister’s boyfriend and went towards the backyard.  He was still busy talking to that person, and I came back to the bedroom.  This time, my sister and Shekar were standing on the bed.  Shekar’s hands were under my sister’s skirt, grabbing my sister’s ass cheeks and sucking my sister’s soft and tender boobs.  As Shekar was sucking my sister’s boobs one after the other, my sister was enjoying biting her lips and in the middle holding his face and kissing him on his forehead and admiring lovingly the way Shekar was sucking her boobs.  “Mmmmmm… don’t bite, just taste,” my sister moaned.  “Your boobs taste good, Malathi, mmm,” Shekar said and continued sucking my sister’s boobs.  My sister who was biting her lips and enjoying the way Shekar was grabbing her ass and sucking her boobs, began to reach for Shekar’s cock and grabbed it with her right hand and began stroking his cock.  “Mmmmm… you like my cock, don’t you Malathi?” she said and continued sucking my sister’s boobs, and my sister just grinned and started pinching his cheek with her left hand.  She was absolutely loving it.  “Malathi, your pussy is dripping with your juices,” he said as he inserted his fingers inside my sister’s pussy.  “Looks like it needs my cock inside it,” he whispered, taking his mouth off my sister’s boobs and looking straight into her eyes.

“Mmmmmm…,” my sister moaned as Shekar began fingering my sister’s pussy with his hands behind her.  “Malathi?” he uttered and planted a kiss on my sister’s forehead.  “Shekar,” she whispered.  “Can I put my cock inside your pussy, Malathi?” he asked.  My sister, who was holding his cock, was not in the position to say no, as she was too horny as well.  “But, Shekar, you should promise me that you will not cum inside me,” she said.  “Malathi, I am too horny right now, and what if I lose control and cum inside you?” he whispered, fingering my sister’s pussy.  “Shekar, I think you can control, just pull your cock out when you are about to cum,” my sister started motivating him.  “But, what if I lose control and cum inside your tasty pussy, Malathi?  Tell me, mmm?” Shekar moaned as his fingers went deeper inside my sister’s pussy.  “Mmmmm mmmm.. Oh Shekar,” my sister whispered and placed her left hand on Shekar’s cheek and kissed him on his lips.  “I know how much you want to make love to me, but if you cum inside me I will become pregnant,” my sister was saying.  “Malathi, I can’t control, let’s make love,” he said and took his hands off my sister’s pussy and hugged my sister.  In return, my sister took her hands off Shekar’s cock and hugged him back and they both began kissing each other’s lips passionately.  

To be continued ...!
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Nice Hot update
Like Reply
While they were kissing each other’s lips, tears started rolling all over their cheeks.  They both were horny and at the same time emotional.  “Remove your skirt and get naked for me,” Shekar said, holding my sister’s face.  With tears all over her cheeks and biting her lips, she nodded and started removing her skirt and got naked.  Shekar lovingly lifted my sister and placed her on bed and spread my sister’s legs and slept on top of my sister and started kissing my sister’s lips and she was hugging him and kissing his lips back.  “Malathi, I am going to insert my cock inside your pussy now,” he said.  My sister nodded and planted a kiss on his forehead.  As Shekar inserted his cock inside my sister’s pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my sister moaned.  “It is painful, Malathi? I will stop if it is hurting you,” Shekar whispered.  “It's okay,” my sister whispered.  “It's okay,” my sister whispered and planted a kiss on his forehead and closed her eyes, biting her lips.  “Malathi, I am loving the feel of my cock inside your pussy Malathi,” he whispered and began making love to my sister.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” my sister was moaning in pleasure.  “You pussy is so wet Malathi, I can feel your juices with my cock already, mmmmmm,” he began moaning.  “Malathi…  mmmmmm …. Malathi….. Mmmmmmmm Malathi .. mmmmmmm,” as Shekar began moaning, calling my sister’s name.  “Oh, Shekar, I love the way you are calling my name while making love to me,” my sister whispered while holding Shekar’s face and started kissing his all over his face as she was horny and ready to cum.  “I love your name Malathi, I love everything about you, Malathi, I love your pussy, Malathi, mmmm mmmmm,” as Shekar was saying and parallelly fucking my sister vigorously.  My sister was totally in his control and was moaning like a whore, “mmmmm aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she moaned.  “Malathi, I think you are going to cum, ….. Malathi …..  Malathi ... Malathi… mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” he moaned.  “Mmmmmm…. Shekar I am going to cum.. Mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” my sister moaned, grabbing on to Shekar’s hair.  Shekar knew my sister was under his control, “tell me you love me, Malathi, mmmm,” he moaned as Shekar began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my sister's pussy and she was getting ready for an orgasm.  “Shekar, can’t, mmmmmm …. I love Vishnu, mmmm mmmm,” she moaned.  “I know you love my cock, Malathi, I know you are enjoying, look how your pussy is enjoying my cock, just say I love you, Malathi, mmm,” Shekar said.  “Shekar, mmmmm …. Shekar, I love our cock, and I am enjoying it, but I can’t say I love you, Shekar, mmmmmm,” my sister moaned uncontrollably as she was moments away from having a strong orgasm.  “Say you love me, Malathi, mmmmm … Malathi, please… mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm Malathi, please….,” he was begging and fucking my sister’s pussy vigorusly.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my sister began moaning as she was ready to cum.  The moment my sister said, “I love you Shekar,” Shekar with one final thrust shot his load deep inside my sister’s pussy, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm,” my sister moaned and came all over Shekar cock and started hugging and kissing Shekar passionately.  She just loved the way Shekar satisfied her in bed and went crazy and started kissing every part of Shekar’s body and slept on top of Shekar’s chest naked.  “I love you, Malathi,” he said and planted a kiss on my sister’s forehead and placed his left hand on my sister’s ass cheek.  She liked the kiss and smiled, closing her eyes and resting on Shekar’s chest, she was playing with Shekar’s wet cock.

He kissed my sister’s forehead again, “I love you, Malathi, I always have.  The moment I saw you playing Cricket, I fell in love with you.  When I wanted to propose to you, that’s when Vishnu said he proposed to you and you after a while accepted his proposal.  Can’t believe I can’t have you in my life Malathi, it makes me very sad,” Shekar said.  “We can be friends, Shekar, good friends, we have a good understanding between us,” my sister whispered.  “I don’t want just friendship,” he said, winking at my sister.  “I know what you want,” my sister said and smiled at Shekar and pinched his cock.  “Ouch..!” he exclaimed and got up from bed laughed and laughed.  My sister got up from bed as well, with a big smile on her face.  “I want this, Malathi, I want this all the time, mmmmm,” Shekar said and placed his right hand between my sister’s legs and grabbed my sister’s pussy.  My sister did not even try to take Shekar’s hand off her pussy.  “You are crazy, Shekar,” my sister said.  “Crazy about your pussy, Malathi,” he said and tried to insert his middle finger inside my sister’s pussy and my sister laughed and caught his hand.  Shekar laughed and caught my sister’s left hand and made her grab his cock, which my sister readily did and started playing with his cock.  “Wait a minute, you promised you won’t cum inside my pussy, right?” my sister said with a smile on her face, Shekar freed himself from my sister and started running around the bed laughing.  My sister with a pillow in hand began chasing him around the bed.  She was very happy, I have never seen my sister this happy in my life.  He turned around and hugged my sister and pinned her on the bed and began tickling my sister and spread her legs and began kissing my sister’s asshole.  She was giggling and wiggling all over the bed, and Shekar caught her tight and spread her legs and started kissing my sister’s asshole again.  She was biting her pillow to control herself from laughing and screaming out loud.

To be continued ...
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Super hot story
Like Reply
very sexy story
Like Reply
That’s when I noticed my sister’s boyfriend entering the house with another person along and I alerted my sister and Shekar.  Shekar quickly picked up my sister’s bra, panteis, skirt and shirt and sent her inside the wash room and quickly wore his t-shirt and shorts and tidied the bed as if nothing happened.  My sister’s boyfriend called Shekar and the other person who was standing along with my sister’s boyfriend began discussing something and Shekar started packing up his bags and the other person who was standing with them left the place.  “Ramu, are you there?” my sister called from the washroom.  “Yeah, Malathi,” I said.  “What’s happening, his parents came?” my sister asked.  “No, someone came to leave a message and Shekar is packing up his things and getting ready to leave,” I said.  “Shekar is leaving now?” she asked.  “Wait, let me check on him and come,” I said and went to the bedroom where Shekar was packing his bags.  That’s when my sister’s boyfriend entered the bedroom and began talking to my sister who was in the washroom.

As I was in Shekar’s room, he was telling me that he has an emergency and has to leave for the city immediately.  He even asked me to take him to the bus stop, and I agreed.  As he was busy packing, I went to check on my sister and her boyfriend.

To be continued ...
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Vishnu was with my sister in his bedroom.  The bedroom door was locked from the inside, and as I peeped through the keyhole of the door, I saw Vishnu was grabbing my sister’s ass over skirt and kissing her lips and she was kissing his lips back passionately.  The skirt she was wearing today was her last year’s School skirt, knee length, actually the skirt was way below her knees, but as she started growing taller, it came till her knees.  It was Khaki in color, and she was wearing a white t-shirt.  After kissing passionately, they started hugging each other tight.  Vishnu, who was a couple of years older than my sister, was stronger than her and he actually lifted her and circled her.  By the time I wandered around to get a clear view, and found a window and opened it slightly and started watching my sister and her boyfriend, they were hugging each other and kissing their lips passionately.

“No Vishnu,” my sister whispered as the school Postmaster’s son was lifting my elder sister’s skirt and grabbing her panties elastic and was about to pull it down.  “Why Malathi, I am not supposed to touch my girlfriend’s panties?” he asked, looking right into her eyes.  “You can, Vishnu, but I don’t know what to say, ” she whispered as she was nervous and unsure how to react.  She was horny as well and something was stopping her.  “You don’t love me?” he asked.  “Don’t say like that, Vishnu, I love you more than anything in this world,” my emotional sister said.  “Then, why are you not letting me remove your panties? If you were trying to remove my underwear, do you think I would have stopped you like you are stopping me?  I would let my girlfriend do anything with me,” he said and took his hands off my sister’s panties.  “It's dirty, Vishnu,” she said.  “I know the real reason Malathi, I think you don’t trust me, or else you would have let me remove your panties.  Malathi, my love, I love you with all my heart, but I am telling this now, I will not touch you until you trust me,” he said and turned around and started walking away from her.

To be continued..
Like Reply
“Vishnu, wait,” she called, but he started walking away from her towards the door.  “Vishnu, stop, please,” she almost begged him not to leave.  As Vishnu continued walking towards the door without responding to my sister, “Vishnu, please” she begged with tears rolling all over her cheeks.  “Don’t worry, Malathi, I will not touch you, I will touch you only when you start trusting you,” he turned around and said.  “Vishnu come here please, I trust you,” she said, wiping her tears.  “Really?” he asked with a big smile on his face.  Wiping her tears and smiling back at Vishnu, “yes, come and remove my panties,” she said.  “Lift your skirt and show me your panties,” he said and my sister readily with a naughty smile lifted her khaki skirt from the front and showed him the cream colored panteis she was wearing inside.  “Oh my god.! Oh my God..!” Vishnu exclaimed looking at my sister’s panties and began walking towards her looking at my sister’s pussy covered with her cream colored panties.  The area of the panties near her pussy was totally wet.  “Mmmmmmm… my god, Malathi,” my sister’s boyfriend moaned, watching my sister’s pussy covered in her panties.

That’s when Shekar came towards me and while he was asking me to take him to the bus stop, he, through the window, saw my sister lift her skirt and show her panties to my sister’s boyfriend.  “My god, I am so tempted to get inside and enjoy your sister once again,” Shekar moaned.  “Let them have fun, Ramu, let's not disturb them.  Take me to the bus stop,” he said and we went to the bus stop.  As we were tying Shekar's bags to my bicycle, the man who was talking to my sister’s boyfriend came and sat at the entrance of Vishnu’s house and started smoking beedi and watching us leave.

To be continued ...
Like Reply
As we both left to the bus stop and waited for the bus, as usual there was nobody around, just the bushes everywhere.  “I am missing your sister already, Ramu,” Shekar whispered.  “I love the way you enjoyed my sister in bed,” I said.  “You did?” Vishnu said.  “She likes you, Shekar.  I saw all the love for you in her eyes while you were making love to her,” I said.  “I love your sister, Ramu, still don’t know how she fell in love with that idiot Vishnu,” Shekar said.  “They are going to get married,”  I said.  “Bullshit, he will not marry her, he just wants to play around with her and leave here.  His father got transferred to North India, and his parents have already moved there.  Vishnu just came here to have last minute fun with your sister,” Shekar said.  As Shekar began saying “I love you sister, Ramu, can’t believe I have left her with him now.  By this time he would have made love to her,” we heard my sister’s voice.  “Shekar…… Shekar…….,” she began screaming and was running towards him.  As she was running, her skirt rose and she was revealing her cream colored panties, which she did not mind and readily jumped on Shekar and hugged him tight.  They both hugged each other and began crying.  “Why did you leave me without even telling me?” she asked, crying holding Shekar’s face.  “I saw you making love to Vishnu, and decided not to disturb you guys,”  Shekar said.  “No, I wasn’t.  I was just …. Oh Shekar, don’t leave me,” my sister started getting emotional.  “You are back to me, you have brought your pussy for me,” Shekar moaned, grabbing my sister’s ass over her skirt and started kissing all over her neck.  “Mmmmm.. Yes, it's all for you, Shekar,” my sister moaned.  “I love you, Malathi, I love you so much, I want to marry you,” emotionally Shekar began squeezing my sister’s ass and kissing all over her neck.  As my sister was getting her ass pressed and neck kissed by Shekar, I saw my sister’s boyfriend had followed her and was standing behind her.  “I love you too, Shekar, I want to marry you as well, but what about Vishnu?” she said.

“What about Vishnu?” her boyfriend said.  “Vishnu?!” my sister exclaimed, breaking the hug.  “Sorry, Vishnu..” as my sister tried to apologize.  “Shhhhh… you don’t have to apologize, Malathi,” Vishnu whispered and held my sister’s face.  “Shekar is the best guy for you, Malathi, I think you both should get married,” Vishnu said.  My sister was very happy to hear that, “but Vishnu, won’t it be like I have cheated you?” she said.  “No, Malathi, Shekar is the best guy for you, he loves you more than me.  If you marry him, he will take good care of you, and you will love him in bed,” Vishnu said.  “Vishnu, I want to marry Malathi, really badly, and make her my wife.  I want you to give her to me with all your heart,” Shekar said.  My sister was looking straight at Vishnu, almost begging him to let her marry Shekar.  “Okay, before I let you guys marry, I want to make love to Malathi,” he said.  “But, Vishnu,”  Shekar exclaimed as he was not happy with it.  My sister went towards Shekar and hugged him and whispered something into his ear.  After a couple of moments, hugging each other, they looked at Vishnu.  “Vishnu, you can have me, but promise me you will be a good friend to us,” my sister said.  “Let me have you first,” Vishnu said and went near my sister and started removing her t-shirt, “Vishnu, lets go to your house,” my sister said.  “No, I want to make love to you here,” Vishnu said.  “Vishnu, why are you doing this?” Shekar said.  “Do you want to marry her or not?” Vishnu asked.  “Vishnu, this a road,” my sister begged him not to make love to her here.  “No one is going to come here,“ Vishnu said.  “Vishnu, please,” Shekar begged.  “Then forget about marrying her, Shekar,” Vishnu said.  As Shekar started to get angry, my sister tried to calm him down.  “Vishnu, come,” he whispered and Vishnu came near her.  As she was about to hug him, Vishnu grabbed her t-shirt and removed it completely.  As Vishnu was removing my sister’s skirt, “Vishnu, please Vishnu .. not here,” she whispered begging.  Vishnu was in no mood to listen and continued removing her bra and panties and got my sister naked and hugged her naked and took her into the bushes and started making love to her.

To be continued...
Like Reply
Good. This whore deserve to be fucked like this only. Why would sekar want to marry her anyways.
Like Reply
hot story abt perfect randi
Like Reply
As Vishnu was making love to my sister in the bushes, my sister was moaning.  Her moans were more like she was crying in pain.  “Please Vishnu, please, not there, please,” my sister was begging.  “Aaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa…  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaah” my sister was moaning at the same time crying in pain.  “Gimme her clothes and go have a check on her,” Shekar said collected my sister’s skirt, t-shirt, bra, and her panteis.  As I went into the bushes.  “Aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my sister was moaning in pain.  As I managed to find them, Vishnu was grabbing my naked ister from behind and fucking her in ther asshole, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” he was moaning and was cumming inside her asshole.  As he came inside my sister’s asshole, he pulled his cock out of my sister’s asshole, I could hear the bus stop, and Shekar was calling Vishnu.  Pulling his pants up, he grabbed my sister’s hair and kissed my sister’s lips and as she was about to kiss his lips back, Vishnu gave one tight to my naked sister and she fell on the bushes.  As I was in total shock and at the same time ran after him, Vishnu and Shekar got into the bus.  As Vishnu and Shekar left, the priest arrived in his TVS 50.

That’s when I realized Shekar had taken my sister’s clothes along with him.  “Ramu, what are you doing here?” the priest asked.  As I was telling him everything that happened and was taking him towards my sister, we noticed my sister had fainted on the bushes naked.  “Malathi..!” the priest exclaimed and ran towards my sister and started pressing her boobs and tried to wake her up.  He lifted my sister up and hugged her naked, “Ramu, go get some water quickly,” he said, as I, with difficulty placing one leg after ther other tried to get out of the bush, I started hearing kissing sounds.  As I turned to look at the priest, he was hugging my naked sister who was unconscious and was kissing her all over her face and lips.  “What are you looking at? Go Ramu, go get water immediately,” he yelled at me and I started running towards Vishnu’s house.  As I went there, the house was empty, and locked from everywhere, and I couldn't find water.  That’s when I saw the bald guy was leaving the place.  I stopped him and asked for water immediately, he took me inside and as I collected the water from him and started to rush towards my sister, I realized my sister was naked and went inside the bedroom and opened the washroom door and picked up my sister’s half saree and got out of the house and picked up the bicycle and peddled as fast as I could towards my sister.

As I left my bicycle down and entered the bushes, “mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm no, Swamiji, please mmmm,” I could hear my sister’s voice.  As I saw her, the priest was naked and sleeping on top of my sister and making love to her.  She sounded exhausted, “Malathi…!” I screamed and went near her and tried to pull the priest off my sister.  “Ramu, don’t stop him, or else he will tell our parents that I have been sleeping with Vishnu and Shekar,” my tired sister said.  As I took my hands off the priest, the priest continued making love to my sister.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm, Swamji, please don’t tell anyone, promise me,” my tired sister begged.  “I won’t if you let me cum inside you,” the priest said moaning as he was about to cum.  “Mmmmmmmmm… okay, Swamij, cum inside me, mmmmmm,” she moaned.  The priest started kissing my sister’s lips and came inside my sister’s pussy and collapsed on my sister’s boobs.  She somehow pushed the old man aside and tried to get up, and I helped her stand.  “Ramu,” she said and hugged me.  The priest stood up and pulled my naked sister off me and hugged my sister, “Malathi, lets keep this as a secret between us okay?” he said.  “Sure, Swamiji,” my exhausted sister said.  Holding my sister’s face, he began kissing my sister’s lips.  “I have to go, Malathi,” he said, placing his hands over my sister’s soft and tender ass.  Grabbing my sister’s ass, he was sucking my sister’s boobs.  Though he had to leave, he couldn’t take his hands off my sister’s ass cheeks and mouth of my sister’s boobs.  

That's when the bald guy came on his bike.  The moment the priest heard his voice, he quickly picked up his clothes and started running towards his TVS 50 and escaped from the place.  I went out of the bush and brought my sister’s half saree from my bicycle and gave it to her.  As she wore and came out, the bald guy started telling us that Vishnu was not the postmaster's son.  The bald guy even told me that this house is actually a farm house belonging to his boss who is in the city.  Vishnu and Shekar had been living here illegally just to bring in the innocent village girls here and make love to them here.  Only then he revealed the bigger secret that it was the temple priest who was behind all this, and he was the one who was helping Vishnu and Shekar get all the innocent village girls.

We were shocked and my sister in particular was broken-hearted, but we kept it as a secret and moved on with our lives.

The End
Like Reply
Ha ha.. Luckily the bald guy did not fuck her. This is what happens many villages where girls open their legs to men like this cheated in name of love.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Now the brother can play role of a pimp and earn money
Like Reply
(29-10-2021, 06:51 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: So nice. Guess her brother will lick her well fucked pussy and drink the juices.

Well, he actually tries to make love to her.  In that attempt one night he lifts her skirt and pulls her panties down and sees his sister's pussy.  As he admires his sister's pussy, he realizes more than him getting the taste of his sister's pussy, he likes watching others having fun with her pussy.
Like Reply
Wink 
(29-10-2021, 10:29 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Wonderful bro . I like your all old stories and current story is also really awesome.

Thank you for the support.  I really appreciate it. Namaskar
Like Reply