Misc. Erotica My Sister Malathi
My Sister Malathi

It was a warm Summer afternoon, in a small village in Tamil Nadu, me and my elder sister Malathi were at our School Post Master’s house.  Vishnu, son of our village Postmaster, was with my sister in his bedroom.  The bedroom door was locked from the inside, and as I peeped through the keyhole of the door, I saw Vishnu was grabbing my sister’s ass over skirt and kissing her lips and she was kissing his lips back passionately.  The skirt she was wearing today was her last year’s School skirt, knee length, actually the skirt was way below her knees, but as she started growing taller, it came till her knees.  It was Khaki in color, and she was wearing a white t-shirt.  After kissing passionately, they started hugging each other tight.  Vishnu, who was a couple of years older than my sister, was stronger than her and he actually lifted her and circled her.  By the time I wandered around to get a clear view, and found a window and opened it slightly and started watching my sister and her boyfriend, they were hugging each other and kissing their lips passionately.

“No Vishnu,” my sister whispered as the school Postmaster’s son was lifting my elder sister’s skirt and grabbing her panties elastic and was about to pull it down.  “Why Malathi, I am not supposed to touch my girlfriend’s panties?” he asked, looking right into her eyes.  “You can, Vishnu, but I don’t know what to say, ” she whispered as she was nervous and unsure how to react.  She was horny as well and something was stopping her.  “You don’t love me?” he asked.  “Don’t say like that, Vishnu, I love you more than anything in this world,” my emotional sister said.  “Then, why are you not letting me remove your panties? If you were trying to remove my underwear, do you think I would have stopped you like you are stopping me?  I would let my girlfriend do anything with me,” he said and took his hands off my sister’s panties.  “It's dirty, Vishnu,” she said.  “I know the real reason Malathi, I think you don’t trust me, or else you would have let me remove your panties.  Malathi, my love, I love you with all my heart, but I am telling this now, I will not touch you until you trust me,” he said and turned around and started walking away from her.

“Vishnu, wait,” she called, but he started walking away from her towards the door.  “Vishnu, stop, please,” she almost begged him not to leave.  As Vishnu continued walking towards the door without responding to my sister, “Vishnu, please” she begged with tears rolling all over her cheeks.  “Don’t worry, Malathi, I will not touch you, I will touch you only when you start trusting you,” he turned around and said.  “Vishnu come here please, I trust you,” she said, wiping her tears.  “Really?” he asked with a big smile on his face.  Wiping her tears and smiling back at Vishnu, “yes, come and remove my panties,” she said.  “Lift your skirt and show me your panties,” he said and my sister readily with a naughty smile lifted her khaki skirt from the front and showed him the cream colored panteis she was wearing inside.  “Oh my god.! Oh my God..!” Vishnu exclaimed looking at my sister’s panties and began walking towards her looking at my sister’s pussy covered with her cream colored panties.  The area of the panties near her pussy was totally wet.  “Mmmmmmm… my god, Malathi,” my sister’s boyfriend moaned, watching my sister’s pussy covered in her panties.

To Be Continued...
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The love between my sister and Vishnu had nothing to do with lust, it was totally heart to heart love.  They did not even touch each other in a lustful way.  Everything changed upside down today after the arrival of Vishnu’s bestfriend Shekar from the city.  

My sister Malathi and I, always enjoyed playing cricket in our village ground.  Unlike other girls, she loved cricket, not just watching, but also playing.  She used to play cricket as good as the boys, so me and my sister used to play in the ground with boys.  

After hitting puberty, and my sister’s physical appearance changed, her boobs started to grow, while playing the boys used to get distracted.  Though my mom warned my sister several times not to play with the boys, she used to secretly play Cricket after school.  She used to get so involved in the game that, while she was running for runs or saving runs on the ground, her skirt used to rise and we could clearly see her panties.  My parents noticed this and were very angry and punished her as well.  They even told me to follow her all the time and inform them if she plays cricket.  

For a couple of weeks she did not play, but her cricket craze could not stop her.  One day while returning home, she told me that she has special classes and sent me home and took her bicycle and went somewhere.  This happened for several days, only then I decided to follow her.  As soon as school left, she cycled her bicycle as fast as she could and escaped from my sight, somehow I followed her on foot and found out that she went behind the small temple near the river.  As I reached the temple, there was nobody in the temple. As I went behind the temple, I was shocked to see the temple priest standing behind the wall and looking at the River and jerking off.  As I turned around to see what he was watching, it was my sister Malathi playing cricket with the Postmaster’s son and a couple of guys.  As usual as she was running around, her skirt rose and was giving full darshan of her panteis.  The temple priest was fully into my sister, and as soon as the Postmaster’s son scored the winning runs, she ran towards him and hugged him and he was hugging her back and circling around.  Watching them hug each other, the priest jerked off and wiped his semen in his dhoti and as he turned around.  “Pervert, she is my sister, people in the village think you are a holy person, now look at what you are doing,” I said in an angry tone.  That’s when the priest calmly spoke to me and taught me two things in life.  The first thing is, there is no harm in masturbating, as it doesn’t harm anyone.  The second thing is taught me is “One Man’s Sister is another Man’s Sex interest.”  The priest made me realize that, if I don’t lust my sister for obvious reasons, it doesn’t mean any man in the world should lust my sister.  Ultimately she is going to become somebody’s wife.  

The next day onwards the priest was quite openly watching my sister play near the river along with the Postmaster’s son and was jerking off.  I did not mind, and after jerking off, he began talking naughty stuff about my sister and getting to know about my sister.  Meanwhile I found out that my sister and the Postmaster’s son were in love with each other.  As days passed by the priest has convinced me to forget that she was my sister and think that she is a normal woman and jerk off watching her.  One day me and the priest started jerking off watching my sister play near the river.  Like the priest said, I forgot that it was my sister who was running around forgetting herself and showing us her panties and hugging and kissing the Postmaster’s son, and began jerking off standing next to the priest who was watching my sister and jerking off as well.

To be continued ...
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
One night, as my sister was asleep, I woke up quietly, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down slightly and looked at her pussy, I could not feel any horniness.  Only then I realized, it was other guys hugging and kissing my sister actually turning me on.  As days passed, the priest and I began watching my sister playing Cricket and having fun with her boyfriend, that’s when they found out that I was watching them.  Since me and the priest were behind the temple compound, they could not see us pulling our cocks out and jerking off.  As my sister and the Postmaster’s son were looking at me apologetically.  The guys who were playing with them ran away and it was just my sister and her boyfriend standing under a tree.  “I think they found out that we were watching,” the priest said.  “They saw us jerking off?” I asked.  “They can’t see us below our chest, come let’s go there and talk to them,” the priest said.  As we both went near them, they were standing apologetically under the shades of the tree.  My sister begged me not to tell our parents about them.  That’s when the priest intervened, “what is your name?” he asked my sister.  “Malathi,” my sister said.  “How old are you, Malathi?” he asked.  “18,” she said.  “And what is your name?” he asked the Postmaster’s son.  “Vishnu,” he said.  “And, how old are you?” he asked.  “21, Swamiji,” he said.  “Mmm.. just the right age to fall in love,” the priest said.

“Malathi, your brother knows about your both and I have told him not to tell your parents about you guys.  He promised and swore by God that he will not tell your parents,” the priest said.  My sister was feeling a bit relieved.  “Listen Vishnu and Malathi, you must understand that this is the age to enjoy, there is nothing wrong in what you are doing,” as the priest was saying, “nothing like you think Swamiji, we were just playing Cricket,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “Vishnu, do you think I am a fool?  You don’t love each other?” he said in a strong tone.  “I love her, Swamiji,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “Then why did you say you were just playing Cricket with her? Looks like you want to hug her and kiss her and use her up, cheat her and leave her.  That’s your plan isn’t it?” he said in a bold tone.  “No, Swamiji, I love Malathi very much,” he said.  “You should touch her only if you have the intention to marry her, or else you leave her now itself, before you use her up and leave her, and hurt her feelings,” the priest said in a bold tone.  

“Swamiji, I am going to marry her after convincing both our parents,” he said.  “Your parents are not the problem, if I tell them that you love each other and tell them to get you both married, they will listen to me.  I want to see how true you are to each other,” the the priest said.  “Malathi, you love him as much as he loves you?” he asked my sister.  “Yes, Swamiji,” my sister said.  “Let’s have a small test now,” the priest said and turned around to see if anyone was around, understanding that there was no one watching.  “There is no one around, now show me how much you love each other and how true you are to each other?” the priest said.  My sister and her boyfriend looked at each other, and agreed.  “You both kiss each other, passionately, like you both can’t live without each other.  If I notice that any one of you is not kissing back with love, I will easily judge that your love is not true love,” the priest said.  My sister and her boyfriend looked at each other, and my sister looked at me.  Noticing that my sister was feeling uncomfortable kissing her boyfriend in front of me, “you go and stand behind the tree, and close your eyes,” the priest said and winked at me.  

To be continued ..
Like Reply
Wonderful bro super
Like Reply
I went and stood behind the tree, as my sister watched me go behind the tree, she looked at the priest, “don’t worry, he will not watch you guys,” the priest said.  As my sister looked at her boyfriend, he nodded his head indicating that he was ready to kiss.  “Malathi and Vishnu, you guys hug each other, close your eyes and start kissing each other’s lips passionately like you can’t live without each other,” as the priest said.  My sister’s boyfriend readily hugged my sister and her hands landed around his neck, as she hugged him back and he was about to kiss her lips.  “Malathi and Vishnu, one more thing, close your eyes,” he said and they both closed their eyes.  “You must not open your eyes until I tell you to open,” he said.  They both agreed and started kissing each other’s lips closing their eyes.  My sister’s boyfriend was so horny that he began sucking my sister’s lips passionately, “mmmm… that’s the spirit, Vishnu, keep tasting her lips,” the priest said and to my shock lifted his dhoti and pulled his cock out and started stroking his cock watching my sister’s boyfriend enjoy kissing my sister lips just a couple of feet away.  

“Just enjoy yourself, Malathi, he is your future husband, let him enjoy your lips as much as he wants,” the priest whispered, stroking his cock.  Her boyfriend could not control himself and he was enjoying kissing my sister’s lips, he inserted his hands under her skirt and grabbed my sister’s panties.  My sister was wearing a maroon color panteis inside, “Vishnu, don’t remove Malathi’s panties, you guys are not going to make love now, you are just going to kiss each other with love and prove to me how much you love each other,” the priest whispered and as my sister’s boyfriend tried to take his hands off my sister’s panteis, “you can keep your hands on Malathi’s panties, if you want,” the priest whispered and her boyfriend just placed his hands over my sister’s ass over her panties.  The naughty priest went behind my sister and was lifting her skirt and watching her ass being felt up by her boyfriend.  “Don’t squeeze Malathi’s ass, just place your hands,” the priest said.  “Malathi, spread your legs,” the priest said, and my sister readily spread her legs, and the moment the priest knelt behind my sister’s ass and lifted her skirt and watched her pussy up close, I got totally turned on and pulled my pants down and started jerking off.  “Vishnu, take your hands off Malathi’s panties,” the priest said and as her boyfriendly readily took his hands off my sister’s ass over her panties, and the moment priest placed his hands over my sister’s ass over her panties, I could not hold it anymore and came on her tree and the priest squeezed my sister’s ass and shot his cum over my sister’s skirt.

Quickly the priest went a couple of feet behind, “Malathi and Vishnu, you can stop kissing now,” he said and they both stopped kissing and looked at the priest.  “You guys are true lovers, you passed my test, and you guys can shake your hands,” the priest said and my sister and her boyfriend shook their hands.  The priest looked at me and signalled me to come, as I went near them.  “You don’t have to worry about their love anymore, they are true lovers,” he said.  “Thanks Swamiji,” I said.  “Alright guys, you both decide when you plan to get married and tell me, and I will talk to your parents and do the needful,” the priest said.  “Thank you, Swamiji,” my sister said and immediately fell on his feet, but her boyfriend did not.  “God Bless you Malathi,” he said and helped her get up.

To be continued ...
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
From that day on, my sister and her boyfriend started meeting first at the temple and only after that they used to go to play.  By this time, my sister and her boyfriend got used to me and the priest watching them hug and kiss each other.  Knowing I also like watching her kiss her boyfriend, she began kissing him freely.  Since my parents used to sleep in one room and me and my sister used to sleep in another room, it gave me and my sister space to discuss many things together.  During the nights when we used to go to sleep, every now and then I used to compliment her for her kissing skills.  As I used to tell what a great kisser she was, she used to blush and cover her face.  One night, I even encouraged her to get more romantic while kissing her boyfriend.  The next day when they met, my sister as she was kissing her boyfriend, got a bit more romantic, like I requested and started kissing his neck and ears, and her boyfriend started moaning and placed his hands over my sister’s boobs and squeezed her boobs.  The priest immediately stopped them.  “Guys, let's keep it to just kissing and hugging,” the priest said and stopped them.  That night as we were about to sleep, as I thanked her for accepting my request, “sorry, Ramu, I tried to get more romantic with my boyfriend for you, but the priest stopped me,” my sister said.  “It's okay, we will try some other time, when the priest is not around okay?” I said.  “Sure,” she said and smiled.  Just like I was feeling horny every time I spoke about my sister romancing her boyfriend, she was feeling horny as well.  Obviously we knew that, as she used to notice my boner in my shorts while we discussed my sister’s romance with her boyfriend.  Since it was normal for my sister to show her panties to me accidentally or rather she did not mind, as we shared the same bed, therefore I used to notice her panteis getting wet every time we discussed her romance with her boyfriend.

One day the priest was late to the temple and my sister and her boyfriend met.  As usual they started hugging and kissing each other.  Realizing that the priest was not around, my sister began to get more romantic and started kissing his neck and ears.  He started moaning and grabbed my sister's shirt which was tucked inside her skirt, and pulled it out.  She was clearly horny, and so was her boyfriend, and as she was kissing his cheeks, he inserted his hands under my sister’s shirt and took it all the way up and grabbed my sister’s boobs, “mmmmmmmmm,” my sister started moaning.  I got so horny that I wanted to hide behind the pillar and jerk off.  “You guys carry on, I will watch out for the priest,” I said and about to leave.  “Ramu,” my sister called and turned around to face me.  “Stay here, please,” she begged, telling me with her eyes that she was doing this for me.  

Her boyfriend who was standing behind, inserted his hands under her shirt and took his hands all the way up and grabbed my sister’s boobs and as she started squeezing my sister’s boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmmm…,” my sister moaned, biting her lips and arched her head backwards, resting over her boyfriend’s shoulders.  I was having a huge boner in my pants and I so badly wanted to jerk off.  “Malathi, your brother is loving it as well, he has a huge boner in his pants,” her boyfriend who was playing with my sister’s boobs said.  “Mmmm… I know,  Vishnu, let him enjoy,” as my sister moaned, I could not help but to pull my zippers down and yanked my cock out and started jerking off.  The moment my sister’s boyfriend took his right hand off her right boob and brought it down and lifted her skirt and inserted his hand inside my sister’s peach color panties and started fingering her pussy.  “Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” she began moaning in pleasure and trembling as she was ready for an organ.  The moment my sister’s boyfriend bit her neck hard, squeezed her boobs and dug his finger deep inside her pussy, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my sister moaned loud and came all over his fingers and kelt on her knees as her knees went weak and I came all over the floor.

To be continued ...
Like Reply
Nice good
Like Reply
I put my cock inside my pants, and my knelt on the floor, her boyfriend took his hands off her panties, and it was totally soaked with my sister’s juices and as she looked at me, she got up and readily hugged me, and I hugged her back and became emotional and started crying.  “Ramu, I did this for you, you wanted me to get more romantic for you, hope I fulfilled your request,” she whispered crying.  “Thanks so much, Malathi, I love you so much my sister,” I said, hugging her back.  “I love you, and I will do anything for you,” she said.  Clearly my sister was acting, she is such a drama queen.  She was horny and lost control and let her boyfriend feel up her boobs, insert his hand inside her panties and finger her pussy and made her cum.  Yet, she was saying that she did it for me.  Since I enjoyed watching the show as well and jerked off, I began thanking her for the show.  When I looked at her boyfriend, he had already removed his pants and was stroking his cock ready to make love to my sister.  “Come Malathi,” her boyfriend called, and my sister looked at me as if asking for my permission to let him make love to her.  That’s when out of nowhere, the priest appeared, “Guys get inside quickly,” he said and opened the interior of the temple and got inside and we all went inside.  Her boyfriend, wearing only his underwear and leaving his pants behind followed us inside.  “I saw everything that happened.  You guys are young, and it is normal to be horny at his age, okay?” the priest said.  “Swamiji, we were just,” as my sister was about to say something.  “Shhhhh,” he said and placed his index finger on my sister’s lips.  

“Pretty lips like yours shouldn’t lie.  I saw everything, and I know you let Vishwa, kiss you, fondle you, play with your tender boobs, play with your ass, and even let him finger you until you came, all just to satisfy your brother and make your brother happy,” the priest said.  “She did it because she loves me, Swamiji,” I said.  “I know, Ramu, but she loves her boyfriend as well, she has to satisfy him as well right?” the priest said.  “Yeah,” I said.  “Look at the poor guy, after lustfully fondling your sister and fingering your sister’s pussy and making her cum and also making you watch and helping you cum, what he is left with is a boner he is struggling to control.  Don’t you think your sister should help him cum as well?” the priest said and went behind my sister.  As my sister looked at her boyfriend and about to get near her boyfriend.  “But, I cannot let you guys make love to each other, obviously because both your family respect me and I don’t want you guys to make love and get Malathi pregnant,” the priest said and hugged my sister from behind.  “Then what do you want me to do, Swamiji?” my helpless sister asked, turning her head sideways and asking the priest.  “Lets help the poor guy relieve his sexual tension, Malathi,” the priest whispered and asked her boyfriend to remove his underwear.  As he removed his underwear, he was having a huge boner, “Vishnu, I can’t let you make love to Malathi or even touch Malathi now, things will get out of hand.  Just watch Malathi and masturbate okay?” the priest said, this time hugging my sister tight.  “Lift Malathi’s skirt and show me her panties, Swamiji,” Vishnu said, stroking his cock.  

The priest readily grabbed my sister’s skirt and started lifting her skirt.  “You helped your brother, it's it's turn to help your boyfriend, so please cooperate okay?” he whispered.  “Okay Swamiji,” she nodded and the priest who was grabbing my sister’s skirt lifted it up and showed the peach color panties my sister was wearing.  It was soaked with her juices.   “Mmmmm.. It's wet, Vishnu, shows how much Malathi’s pussy wants a cock inside,” the priest said.  “Mmmmm… I love it,” her boyfriend moaned as she was stroking his cock.  “Wearing your bra inside, Malathi?” the priest asked.  “No, Swamiji” my sister said.  “Swamiji, can you take her shirt off and show me her boobs?” her boyfriend said.  “Malathi, please cooperate, let’s do this for your boyfriend,” the priest who was lifting her and showing my sister’s peach color panties to her boyfriend, left her skirt and started removing my sister’s shirt buttons.  By the time the priest removed her final button, we could clearly see the wonderful shape of my sister’s boobs.  I have seen my sister in her bra and panteis, but never in my life have I seen my sister’s boobs naked.  

For a moment I was even tempted to grab my sister’s boobs.  As the priest removed her last button and opened her shirt and showed her boyfriend her boobs, he naughtly grabbed my sister’s boobs and began playing with her boobs.  “Mmmm… that’s it, Swamiji, play with my girlfriend’s boobs, mmmmm mmmm mmmm,” her boyfriend said and began moaning as she was about to cum.  “Your boyfriend is loving it, Malathi,” the priest said and continued playing with my sister’s boobs and she was just biting her lips and closing her eyes.  “Mmmmmmmmm….. How does my girlfriend’s boobs feel, Swamiji, mmmm describe it?” her boyfriend moaned watching the priest enjoying playing with his future wife’s boobs.  “My God, how do I tell you, it is so soft and tender, and I am thoroughly enjoying playing with your girlfriend’s boobs, Vishnu,” the priest said.  “Oh my god, I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum…” her boyfriend moaned.  The priest all of a sudden took his hands off my sister’s boobs and lifted my sister’s skirt and pulled her peach colored panteis down.  That was the first time I saw my sister’s pussy.  

The priest wasted no time and inserted his middle finger inside her pussy and started finger fucknig my sisster.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. Mmmmmm mmmmmm,” my sister started.  “Mmmmmm … I am loving it, Swamiji,” her boyfriend moaned and continued stroking his cock.   Since her boyfriend was loving it, my sister did not protest and gave the priest a free pass.  The priest who was finger fucking my sister with his right hand and making her moan in pleasure, took his left hand and grabbed her boobs, and my sister was clearly horny and was about to cum as well.  “Cum along with your boyfriend, Malathi,” the priest said and began kissing her lips and shockingly she was kissing the oldman’s lips back passionately.  “Mmmmm… That’s it Malathi, kiss him, kiss him nicely,” her boyfriend moaned and as she continued kissing the old man’s lips, she broke the kiss for a moment, “I am going to cum,” she said looking at her boyfriend.  “Do you want me to take my finger out of your pussy, Malathi?” as the priest whispered.  “Mmmmmm … no, Swamiji,” my sister whispered moaning and inserted his middle finger inside her pussy and started kissing his lips.  “I am going to cum now, mmmmm,” as my sister’s boyfriend moaned.  “Mmmmm. Me too,” my sister moaned, breaking the kiss and looking at her boyfriend.  “Malathi..mmmmm aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa,” as her boyfriend moaned and came all over the floor, my sister came all over the priest’s middle finger.

To be continued ...
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Verygood bro nice narraition
Like Reply
Very good
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
With his finger still inside my sister’s pussy, “did you cum, Malathi?” the priest asked.  “Yes, Swamiji,” my exhausted sister said.  “Now go to your boyfriend,” he whispered and kissed my sister’s lips and sent her towards her boyfriend and they both hugged each other.

My sister badly wanted to pee and the priest took her near the River.  As me and her boyfriend were alone, we realized we love watching others enjoy Malathi.  As they were taking time to come, Vishnu and I spoke a lot and realized we had many things in common.  We actually became good friends.  He started telling me openly that after watching the priest enjoy his girlfriend right in front of his eyes, rather than getting jealous, he was enjoying it and would love to let others enjoy her in the future.  That excited me as well and told him that I love his idea and I am with him.  After a while, my sister and the priest returned back, and the priest was telling us not to discuss with anyone about what happened today and we all agreed and went home.

The same night as we were in bed, we did not speak about what happened in the temple, as we were starting to feel embarrassed about each other.  I was embarrassed as I could not control myself from pulling cock out and jerking off right in front of my sister.  My sister was embarrassed that she let her boyfriend finger her pussy right in front of me.  “Ramu,” my sister whispered and turned towards me.  “Yes,” I whispered.  “Are we doing something wrong?” she asked.  “What do you mean?” I asked.  “We are siblings and we are not supposed to do certain things, right?” he said.  “Oh you are talking about what happened today at the temple?” I asked.  “Yeah,” she said.  “You were having some fun with your boyfriend who is going to marry you, what is wrong in it?” I asked.  “I know, but, you know what, I saw you cock, you were watching me and masturbating.  I am afraid that this will turn into a Sibling Incest,” she said.  “Malathi, it is Incest only if we lust each other,” I said.  “Do you lust for me?” I asked.  “No, come on,” she said.  “I don’t lust you as well, then how will it become Sibling Incest?” I said.  “But you were watching me and masturbating, it means you lust me right?” she asked.  “No, Malathi,” I said.  “Then how do you explain this?” she asked.  “I enjoy watching you romance other men, I have always enjoyed watching other men ogling at you,” I said.  “Since when? You never told me,” she asked smiling, as she was happy that I was enjoying other men ogling at her, as she always enjoyed all the attention she used to get from men.  

“Ever since I saw Subramani Uncle, in the name of teaching you how to swim, he was touching you in all the wrong places and having fun,” as I giggled and said.  “It is sad that he died in the Army, in a friendly fire.  Very unlucky,” she said.  “But he must consider himself lucky to kiss my beautiful sister’s lips, grab her boobs, play with her pussy, and fondle her in the well, all in the name of teaching swimming,” I said and laughed.  My sister laughed as well, “hey did not stop there, Ramu, he even saw me in my bra and panties, hugged me in my bra and panteis, and kissed my lips, before he went back to the Army,” she said.  “What?!” I exclaimed.  “Yeah,” she said.  “My God, you are making me horny, and I am having a boner already,” I said.  “Do you mean you want to make love to me then?” she did not say but asked with her facial expression.  “You see, this is what I mean to say, Sis.  I like other man ogling at you, lusting you, etc, and it makes me horny, but I don’t feel like having sex with you, because you are my sister,” I said.  “I get it, you enjoy others lusting at me and you don’t lust me,” she said.  “Exactly,” I said.  “You know why they ogle at me so much?” she whispered.  “Because I love teasing them,” she said and winked at me and I started laughing.  “You are Evil, so Evil,” I said and started laughing out loud.  She was laughing as well, and “shhhhhh” laugh quietly, dad and mom will wake up,” she said.  “Okay, okay, tell me about that Subramaniam Uncle incident,” I said.  “Okay, now, you remember our cousin’s wedding, the first time I wore a saree for a function?” she said.  

“Oh yeah, you were looking beautiful and everyone was ogling at you at the function and dad noticed that and scolded mom to help me wear my saree properly,” I said.  “Yeah, it was because of me, mom got yelled at by dad.  In the dressing room of the wedding hall, I was about to wear my saree, that’s when mom came to help me, and  I told her that I will wear a saree myself and sent her out of the room.  As I sent mom out of the room, I noticed Subramaniam uncle was ogling at me already and was sitting on the row next to our changing room with his bags packed.  As I went inside and locked the door from inside, I decided to tease him a bit, so I wore my saree well below my navel and came out, and the moment he saw my waist, he jaw dropped and to tease him up more, I began walking around here and there, that’s when dad noticed that yelled at mom to help me wear saree properly.  As mom was about to take me to the dressing room, I noticed Subramaniam uncle entering inside the room and hiding behind a long window curtain.  As we entered the dressing room, I sent my mom out telling her that I will cover up fully and show her.  As mom went out I locked the door from inside and knowing that Subramaniam uncle is watching me, I began teasing me him by slowly removing my saree, my blouse, and my petticoat and I stood only in my whtie bra and white panties, and looked at myself in the mirror.  The very next moment I pretend to catch Subramaniam uncle hiding and watching me.  “Oh my God, uncle, what are you doing here,” I exclaimed and picked up my petticoat and began covering myself up.

As my sister was telling me about the incident, I was getting too horny and pulled out my cock and began playing with my cock, which my sister did not notice as I was covering myself with the blanket.

To be continued ..
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Goood....
Like Reply
So nice. Guess her brother will lick her well fucked pussy and drink the juices.
Like Reply
Hot update. Adventure has just began.
Like Reply
Wonderful bro . I like your all old stories and current story is also really awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
“Malathi, please, I was just …” Subramaniam uncle started panicking.  “Just leave,” I said.  “Malathi,” he exclaimed.  “Don’t you see I am only in my underwear?” I exclaimed.  “Malathi, my leave is over and I am leaving back to the Army. I stayed all this while just to attend this wedding.  I have to leave now, just wanted to say goodbye to you and leave,” he said.  “Uncle, just wait outside, I will wear something and come, and we can say goodbye then,” I said.  “Malathi, I have to leave immediately, or else I will miss the train,” he said.  “Then leave uncle, we will talk once you are back for another holiday,” I said.  “Malathi, I am in the Army, our duty is very uncertain, I am not sure if I will be alive to return back.  Just let me say goodbye to you now and go,” he said.  “Uncle, turn around, let me wear something over my bra and panties,” I said.  “Malathi, please don’t wear anything, take throw that petticoat you are covering yourself with and stand in your bra and panteis, please,” he begged.  “Uncle, I can’t, I am feeling shy,” I said.  “Please, do this for me, I am going so far that I will not be able to see you for many months, at least give me this happiness of just looking at you in your bra and panties,” he begged desperately.  To be honest, I was getting turned on as well, “alright,” I uttered and threw my petticoat with which I was covering my body on the bed and stood only in my white bra and white panties.  “Dad is going to kill me, if he finds out what I am doing,” I said.  “Mmmmmmmm… My God, Malathi, what a beauty you are,” Subramaniam uncle exclaimed and hugged me in my bra and panteis.

As my sister was telling about how Subramaniam Uncle hugged her in her bra and panties and she was feeling horny, and hugging him back in her bra and panties, I got so excited and started stroking my cock vigorously and I was about to cum.

My sister was horny talking about that incident as well and I noticed her hands were busy inside her panties.  “You were feeling horny when Subramaniam uncle hugged you in her bra and panties?” I asked.  “Oh yeah.  As she was hugging me in my bra and panties, “Don’t worry, I will not tell this to anyone,” he said and began kissing me all over my cheeks and neck.  As I started moaning, my white panties were getting wet.  He placed me on bed and slept on top of me and began kissing my lips and I began kissing his lips back.  I was so horny and my pussy was getting so wet that I was ready to let him remove my panties and make love to me,” my sister was saying and playing with her pussy inside her panties covered in the blanket.  The tone in which she was saying, I knew she was touching herself and the vibration of the bed as I was stroking my cock, she knew that I was masturbating.

My sister began saying, “Subramaian uncle knew that he was not going to touch a woman for another 6 months and was taking full advantage of kissing my lips.  His horniness was infectious and it transferred it to me and I got superhorny and couldn’t control myself.  “Malathi, talk off your bra and panties, I am going to make love to you now,” he said.  The moment my sister started saying, “Ramu, I got up from bed, and started removing my white in font of Subramaniam uncle and removed my white panties as well and slept on the bed naked and spread my legs and invited him with an open arms to make love to,” as my sister was saying, I could not control myself and leaked my cum all over my shorts.  “Mmmmmmm,” my sister moaned and had an orgasm as well.  “Sorry, sis,” I couldn’t control myself and I came.  “Ha ha ha, I had my orgasm as well,” my sister said and laughed.  “We will talk about the rest tomorrow,” as I said.  “Nothing happened after that, as Subramaiam uncle was about to take his clothes off to make love to me, mom knocked the door and woke up from my senses,” my sister said.

To be continued...
Like Reply
“That was the last time I saw Subramaniam Uncle.  After a couple of years, we got news that he died in the Army due to friendly fire,” my sister said.  “I had nice fun listening to his Story, Malathi.  We are not just siblings, we are best friends,” I said.  “You only know it now?  You are the only reason I don’t make friends with girls, because I can only trust you in this world,” my sister said.  “What about Vishnu?” I asked.  “Oh my God, I forgot to tell Vishnu that from tomorrow onwards we will be having special classes until 6 PM and I can't meet him for the next couple of weeks until the Exams are over,” my sister exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, sleep now, we will ask the priest to convey the message in the morning,” I said.  I wanted to talk about the priest fingering her pussy incident, but decided to ask it some other time when I was feeling horny.  The next day when we went to the temple in the morning and saw the temple was locked.  We wrote a letter to the priest asking him to inform Vishnu that my sister will not be able to meet him for 2 weeks as she has special classes and exams and left it inside the temple and went to school.

Though we were busy with the Special Classes and Exams, my sister was missing her boyfriend a lot.  After the exams we met the priest and when asked about the letter left, he said he did not receive any letter.  As she began feeling sorry for her boyfriend, the priest told the news that her boyfriend’s father got transferred and the entire family was moving to North India.  For the next couple of days, my sister, being helpless, began crying at home, and during the night she was keeping his picture in her hand and was crying.  Even I began feeling sorry for her, and I promised her that I would find him at any cost for her.  One night, as she was sleeping, I heard someone calling her from the window. When I woke up and saw, it was her boyfriend Vishnu.  He asked me to wake my sister up, and as I woke up my sister, she readily woke up and went near the window and started crying.  “Open the door, I want to come inside,” he said.  “I can’t, my parents will find out,” my sister said crying.  “Why didn’t you come to meet me at the temple all these days?” he asked.  

“I had exams and I left you a letter at the temple, it got missed.  Forget about it, how are you, the priest said, your father got transferred to North India and you are also moving along with them?” my sister asked.  “No, my parents are out of station, and I am alone at home,” he said.  “Are you staying alone?” I asked.  “I am staying with Shekar, you know Shekar right?” he asked.  “Yeah, you keep telling me that he is your best friend and he likes the way I play Cricket, that Shekar right?” she asked.  “Exactly, we both are staying together, and he will be leaving as my parents are coming back in the evening,” he said.  “Malathi, can you come to my house tomorrow morning, we will play cricket with Shekar and have fun?” her boyfriend said.  My sister readily agreed.  “Malathi, I miss you so much, can you come out for a moment?  I want to hug you and kiss your lips,” her boyfriend said.  “I miss you a lot, Vishnu, I can’t come out now, my parents will find out. I will come to your house tomorrow,” my sister said.  “You know my house right?” he asked.  “Ramu, knows, we will come together,” my sister said.  “Come early okay, I can’t wait to see you in my house, I mean our house,” he said and my sister blushed. “I will bring her, don’t worry,” I said to him and he left the place.

That night me and my sister were sleeping happily and were excited to go to Vishnu’s house.  Strangely I was feeling horny and started talking about the priest fingering her pussy incident.  “Ramu, the priest, is a nice man, that day he was different, he was so horny that he started using me up fully,” she said.  “Though he is a noble man, a priest, he is also a human, Malathi.  He will also have feelings, won't he?” as I was saying.  “I know, that’s why I let him fondle me, well, I let him fondle me just because my boyfriend was feeling horny and he liked the way the priest was fondling me.  But, you know what happened after my boyfriend came all over the floor? I wanted to pee, the priest asked me to follow him, and thinking that he was taking me to a restroom, I followed him.  The priest took me to a bush near the river and asked me to pee, and he will watch out for people.  As I lifted my skirt and pulled my panteis down and I was peeing, I noticed the priest was watching me stroking his cock.  As I pulled my panteis up, “Malathi, stop, pull your panties down,” he begged.  “Swamiji, what are you doing?” I asked watching him stroking his cock looking at me.  “Malathi, since fondling you and fingering your pussy, and kissing your lips, I have been having this boner, and I have to cum in order to go back to temple and be normal.  It is because of helping you and your boyfriend, I have got into this situation, and you have to help me with this,” he said.  “Swamiji, what are you saying?  I don’t know what to do now,” I said.  That’s when he asked me to remove my panties and skirt and my shirt as well and stand naked in order to watch me naked and stroke his cock off and relieve his sexual tension.  Initially I did not agree, but he kept on convincing me that it was my responsibility to relieve his sexual tension as I was the one who caused it, and he was actually begging me to help me with his condition and I agreed.

Making sure no one was around, I removed my panteis first, removed my skirt, and finally removed my shirt as well and stood naked.  Watching me naked, he was masturbating.  As he was about to cum, he asked me to take my peach color panties and wipe my pussy off any pee life over in my pussy and give it to him.  Though I was so embarrassed, understanding that he was going to cum at any point, I picked up my panties and wiped my pussy with it and went towards him and gave my panteis to him.  Watching me walk back naked towards where I was standing, he was sniffing my panties and covered his cock with my peach colored panteis and came all over my panties,” my sister said.  “So that’s why you were taking such a long time to come?” I asked.  “Yeah,” she said.  “What happened after that?” I asked.  “He asked me to wear my shirt and skirt and told me that he is going to take my panties home as it is full of his cum, wash it and give it to me next time.  It has been weeks now, and he is yet to return my panties,” my sister said.  

To be continued..
Like Reply
“I enjoyed the way the priest was playing with you, Malathi.  You know what?” I said.  “What?” she asked.  “That was the first time I saw your pussy, Malathi, and it looks so beautiful,” I said.  My sister began blushing, “Ramu, it is so embarrassing,” my sister blushed.  “Malathi, it is just a compliment from me, please don’t get me wrong, I am lusting for you,” I said.  “I know, my little brother,” as my sister said.  As we both continued with our horny conversation, we quietly went to bed masturbaing.  My sister had woken up early in the morning and out of excitement went to the shower and came out with just a towel around her waist and was talking to my mom about something, and my mom was giving her some advice and my sister listened to her and came inside and locked the door from the inside and began wearing her cream color panties under the towel and was wearing her white color bra facing her back towards me as I as pretending to be asleep in bed.  As my sister removed the towel she was covering herself with and was only in her white bra and cream colored panteis, she was looking nothing short of a supermodel.  Any normal guy in my place would have grabbed her sister and taken to the bed and enjoyed her like no tomorrow.  That hot my sister looked in her new white bra and cream color panteis.  She started wearing her yellow color petticoat over her cream color panties and yellow color matching silk blouse over her white bra, and then she wore her yellow color silk half saree skirt over her yellow color petticoat, and she was wearing her green color half saree pallu shawl over her blouse.  

“Ramu, wake up,” she said and started waking me up.  “We are getting late,” she said.  She was looking so homely in her half saree, “why are you in half saree? How will you play cricket wearing it?” I asked.  “Told mom that I am going to my friend’s house and help her select sarees for her wedding, and mom told me to go in a half saree.  But I have packed my school skirt and shirt as well.  As soon as we reach Vishwa’s house and start playing, I will change there,” she said.  As I got ready, my sister gave me a bag which had her shirt and skirt in it to play cricket, and told me to keep it in the Cycle carrier and wait for me.  I took the bag and kept it inside the cycle basket in the front and waited for my sister to come out.  As she came out, she was looking stunning in her half saree and my mom pinned a jasmine flower garland on her hair.  My sister looked nothing short of an Angel and I even noticed her navel as she came towards me.  “My God, Malathi, your boyfriend is going to go nuts if he sees you like this,” I said and she blushed and sat on the bicycle and we left our house.

To be continued...
Like Reply
Between our village and the town, we had a huge area of farm lands, and right in the middle of the farmland was the Post Master’s house.  Somehow we reached his house in the middle of a Sugarcane farm.  As I was parking my bicycle near a tree, my sister went to knock on the door, and by the time I parked my bicycle and locked it and came towards the door, my sister’s boyfriend had already opened the door for my sister and hugged my sister and was kissing her lips passionately.  He was so horny that he pulled his shorts down along with his underwear and made my sister hold his cock while he was kissing her lips.  My sister was dead horny as well and she was stroking his cock and kissing his lips passionately.  “Thanks for bringing your pussy for me, my love.  I am going to enjoy your pussy at any cost today,” her boyfriend said and continued kissing her lips.  As my sister was playing with his cock and kissing his lips back, he grabbed my sister’s half saree skirt along with her yellow petticoat and started lifting it.  As he was lifting my sister’s half saree skirt and her yellow petticoat above her thighs, she heard a sound from the inside.  “Someone in there,” my sister exclaimed and took her hand off his cock and broke the hug and wiped her boyfriend’s saliva off her mouth.  

As we went inside, Vishnu was looking for something or rather someone, “what is it Vishnu?” as my sister asked.  There is this one person, who wants to meet you really badly, Malathi,” her boyfriend said.  “Shekar?” my sister asked.  “Yeah, how do you know him?” he asked.  “You have told me about him several times, that he likes the way I play cricket,” my sister said.  “Not just cricket, Malathi, he likes everything about you.  He thinks you are very sexy and I am lucky to marry you,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “My sister is the most beautiful girl in our village,” I said.  “I know, Ramu, I am lucky to marry your sister, and make her my wife,” her boyfriend said and looked at my sister.  My sister was smiling and feeling proud of herself as well.  “But, I cannot prevent others from admiring her beauty, can I?” he said.  “Yeah,” I said.  “I like the way Shekar compliments me for my girlfriend’s looks, Ram, it makes me really proud of Malathi,” as my sister’s boyfriend was complimenting, Shekar came out from the kitchen, and stood frozen looking at my sister.  “He is Shekar, be nice to him, Malathi, he is my best friend and I love him,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “Sure,” as my sister said.  Pulling his pants up, he started introducing Shekar to my sister.

“Wow..!” he exclaimed and my sister blushed.  “Never seen such a beauty in my entire life,” he said.  “Thanks, Shekar,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “No, I should thank you for bringing such an angel home and making her stand this close to me,” he said.  My sister was blushing like a bride, “Malathi, I have seen you play cricket several times behind that temple, I used to enjoy watching you.  We have enough space to play cricket in the backyard. Will you play cricket with us and make us all happy?” Shekar asked my sister politely.  “Sure,” my sister said blushing.  “How will you play wearing this beautiful dress you are wearing?  Vishnu, why don’t you go to the market and buy some shorts and a t-shirt for Malathi?” as Shekar was telling my sister’s boyfriend.  “No, Shekar, I have a spare dress, brought my skirt and shirt to play cricket,” my sister said.  “That’s good, Malathi, do you want me to send Vishnu to buy spare undergarments at least? After getting your undergarments dirty, you can’t wear them under this beautiful dress right?” Shekar said politely.  The way he was talking about my sister’s underwear began turning me on.  “Yeah, but it's okay, Shekar,” as my sister said.  “Oh after playing you are planning to wash your bra and panties and wear them under the dress while going?” he asked.  “No Shekar,” my sister actually stammered to answer as she could not say that she was to wear the same dirty panties under this new dress and go home.  

To be continued...
Like Reply
“Don’t be embarrassed to talk about your bra and panteis, Malathi, we are friends aren’t we?” Shekar said politely.  “It's not that, Shekar,” still my sister was unable to answer him.  “Hmmmmm… Shekar, you talking about my wife’s underwear is turning me on,” her boyfriend said and turned my sister around and hugged my sister and began kissing all over my sister’s neck.  “Stop, Vishnu, stop, not now,” my sister tried to stop her boyfriend.  “Vishnu, we are supposed to play cricket now, stop it,” my sister struggled to pull herself from her horny boyfriend.  He was so horny that he was in no mood to listen to her, “ No, my love, let's go to the bedroom,” her boyfriend said and broke the hug and lifted my sister and placed her over his left shoulder and carried her over his shoulders to the bedroom.  “Shekar, stop him, we have to play cricket,” my sister was laughing and calling Shekar.  She was horny as well, but she wanted to play cricket first.  Shekar ran and stood in front of my sister’s boyfriend.  “Vishnu, stop,” he said and by the time I went and stood next to Shekar, Shekar placed his right hand over my sister’s ass.  “Oooooh,” my sister exclaimed.  Since her head was behind she couldn’t see and thought it was her boyfriend’s hand that was on her ass.  “How is my wife’s ass?” my sister’s boyfriend asked as Shekar was gently feeling up my sister’s ass and she was thinking it was her boyfriend’s hand.  “Vishnuuuu, you are embarrassing me,” my sister exclaimed.  As her boyfriend was saying “I am not, I am just being proud of my wife’s beautiful ass,” Shekar inserted his hands under her half saree skirt and her petticoat and grabbed my sister’s ass.  “Mmmmmmm, Vishnu nooo…” my sister struggled to get off her boyfriend’s shoulders.  

“Tell me, Shekar, we don’t mind, me and Malathi are a very liberal and progressive couple, we like compliments.  Tell me, shekar, how is my wife’s ass?” my sister’s boyfriend asked, loving the way his best friend Shekar was feeling up my sister’s ass.  “Mmmm...It's nice, very nice actually,” Shekar who was feeling up my sister’s ass with his hands under her half saree and petticoat exclaimed.  “Shekar, he is corrupting your mind as well, please don’t listen to him,” my sister who was trying to free herself from her boyfriend said.  “Nothing to feel embarrassed, Malathi, you have a beautiful ass,” Shekar said.  As my sister was about to say something, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned.  Confused about what Shekar was doing, her boyfriend lifted my sister’s yellow half saree skirt and her yellow petticoat with his right hand and saw, Shekar’s hand had slid his hand under my sister’s cream colored panties and was squeezing my sister’s left ass cheek.  As my sister’s boyfriend winked at Shekar, Shekar started to get bolder, and grabbed the portion of my sister’s cream color panties which was covering her asshole and pussy, and licked his middle finger and took it near my sister’s pussy.  

The moment Shekar inserted it deep inside my sister’s pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, “ my left out a load moan.  Shekar who inserted his middle finger inside my sister’s pussy, just left it to stay there and was admiring my sister’s asshole.  “Vishnu, please let me go, take your finger off from there,” as my sister began begging, Shekar who had already inside his middle finger inside my sister’s pussy and admiring her asshole, gently and with full of love kissed sniffed my sister’s asshole and kissed my sister’s and began fingering my sister’s pussy.  “Aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my sister began moaning louder and louder as Shekar began fingering my sister’s pussy vigorously.  When I went back and looked at my sister, she was squeezing her boyfriend’s shirt and moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she was moaning loud as she knew no one can hear us.  As she looked at me, “Ramu mmmmm mmmmmmm,” she was moaning looking at me.  “I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum… mmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she whispered and moaned.  As I went to look at Shekar, he was biting his lips and admiring my sister’s asshole and fingering my sister’s pussy.  My sister continued to moan like a whore, as she was ready for an orgasm, and the moment, Shekar who was fingering my sister’s pussy took his face near my sister’s asshole and kissed her asshole and gave a strong lick to her asshole, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my sister moaned loud and came all over Shekar’s fingers and her juices were all over Shekar’s hands.  Quickly dropped her skirt and petticoat down and covering her, her boyfriend carried my tired Sister to the bedroom and made her sleep on bed.  Shekar who just finished fingering my sister’s pussy and made her cum all over his fingers.  “You sister has got a great pussy, Ramu,” he said and started licking my sister’s juices from his fingers.

Without saying a word, I went to check on my sister in the bedroom.  She was hugging her boyfriend and crying.  As he wiped my sister’s tears, “did you like it?” my sister asked.  “I loved it,” he said, holding my sister’s face, and my sister hugged him tight.  “For the whole moment, I thought it was you,” my sister said.  As her boyfriend laughed, she playfully punched his chest, “you are so mean,” my sister said blushing.  “I totally enjoyed it, and I am so happy, Malathi,” he said.  “I enjoyed it as well,” I said and went near them.  “You both are partners in crime aren’t you?” my sister said and we all laughed.  “Yes, I love Ramu, one one get a brother in law like him, I am so lucky.  I love you both,” my sister’s boyfriend said.  “I love you both as well,” my sister said and we all hugged.

To be continued...
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply