Adultery நிஷா (உங்களில் ஒருத்தி) (COMPLETED)
Super
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well done Dubai seenu sir, ரொம்ப நாளைக்கு அப்புறம் கதை பழையபடி kinky episodes க்கு திரும்பி இருக்கு... Keep rocking
Like Reply
Little bit of lesbian scene then threesome with Seenu will be erotic Dubai Seenu.

Thank you so much. You increase my expectations double triple.
Like Reply
So nice
Like Reply
Thalaiva update pls
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
Let me take a pause here.

After Kami & Agal, the story will shift to Nisha.

I understand your expectations. This time, I don't want to disappoint you. But this scene going to consume lot of time.

So hold on for couple of weeks, so that you can have an intensive episode before we move to Nisha.

Love you all.
[+] 3 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 07:05 PM)Dubai Seenu Wrote: Let me take a pause here.

What I have written next is a mild exchange of few kisses and cuddling of Kami & Agal, then the story shifts to Nisha.

Your expected scenes need lot of time, which I don't have at present.

Hold on for couple of weeks so that you can have a (expected) lovely episode before we move to Nisha.

Love you all.
Dodgy
Sick fight
Like Reply

After Kami & Agal,  the story will shift to Nisha.

I understand your expectations. This time, I don't want to disappoint you. But this scene going to consume lot of time.

So hold on for couple of weeks, so that you can have an intensive episode before we move to Nisha.

Love you all.
Appreciate your work.  Thanks for your commitment.
as i have liking towards incest... would be nice if Kamini ask seenu to call her akka... and Agalya used to call seenu as anna...
anyway not many dont like incest..and it is difficult to write to satisfy every readers.. keep going.. really you are great  writer.
Like Reply
தளத்துக்கு எப்போதும் சராசரியா 250 பேராவது வந்து படிக்கிறாங்க அதில் 230 பேருக்கு மேல் தளத்துக்கு வெளியில் இருந்தே கதையை படித்து விட்டு ஒரு விருப்பமோ அல்லது கருத்தோ தெரிவிக்காமலே சென்றுவிடுகின்றனர், மிகவும் வருத்தமாக இருக்கின்றது.

இப்படி இருந்தால் படிப்பவர்களுக்கு பிடித்து இருக்கின்றதா என்று ஆசிரியர் எப்படி தெரிந்துகொள்வர், கதை படிப்பவர்கள் இதை புரிந்துகொண்ட செயல்பட்டால் கதை எழுதும் ஆசிரியருக்கும் நல்ல உற்சாகம் கிடைக்க வாய்ப்பு இருக்கின்றது மேலும் கதையும் தளமும் ஆரோகியமாக இருக்கும்.
[+] 2 users Like rojaraja's post
Like Reply
Elaey writer nee story mudikavae matiyalaey ipdiyey continue senjaa character oda nelama enna nu nenaikartho nisha n kathir life again vedi vachuna unaku edhuna suniyam aidum parthuko
Like Reply
Hello Dubai Seenu,

You are really rocking …. Please don't stop … continue ..
Like Reply
Excellent updates
Like Reply
One of the best story writer iam seeing current generation your are the best its my opinion Mrs Dubai Seenu
Like Reply
(11-10-2021, 01:39 PM)rojaraja Wrote: தளத்துக்கு எப்போதும் சராசரியா 250 பேராவது வந்து படிக்கிறாங்க அதில் 230 பேருக்கு மேல் தளத்துக்கு வெளியில் இருந்தே கதையை படித்து விட்டு ஒரு விருப்பமோ அல்லது கருத்தோ தெரிவிக்காமலே சென்றுவிடுகின்றனர், மிகவும் வருத்தமாக இருக்கின்றது.

இப்படி இருந்தால் படிப்பவர்களுக்கு பிடித்து இருக்கின்றதா என்று ஆசிரியர் எப்படி தெரிந்துகொள்வர், கதை படிப்பவர்கள் இதை புரிந்துகொண்ட செயல்பட்டால் கதை எழுதும் ஆசிரியருக்கும் நல்ல உற்சாகம் கிடைக்க வாய்ப்பு இருக்கின்றது மேலும் கதையும் தளமும் ஆரோகியமாக இருக்கும்.
Dubaai சீனு கடைக்கு comments குடுக்கற அளவுக்கு திறமை இல்லை..... அவ‌ர் ஒரு மகான்....
[+] 2 users Like Samugani's post
Like Reply

After Kami & Agal,  the story will shift to Nisha.

Love you all.

Bro , please don't do anything with nisha. As of only nisha and kathir love is alive in story. If you again connect senu and nisha then your previous episodes of nisha will be worthless.
[+] 1 user Likes Manirajss's post
Like Reply
Intensive episode kudukanum nu thappana mudivu yeduturathinga
Like Reply
wow, as usual very hot updates.... koluringa..... semma ya poguthu....... neenga story ah kondu pora style ah super..... ethir paratha nerathula ethir paratha twist.... semma super... kalal... keep rocking......... all our poolu.... semma veri aguthu story padicha............... semma kick semma bootha..... semma moodd.... neeega eluthubothu eppadi irukum....... semma thinking..... semma involvement.... thanks for cont the story... keep writing.....
Like Reply
guys you dont give comments for the flow of the story. let it go as per the story writer. because, if he need to listen to all your concerns, then he cant give the story to his real followers... so please stop instructing to writer.... it is my request.....
Like Reply
I have been following the story from beginning. so lets not change the flow writer wants to give us.... he knows what twist & turn needs for the story.. so please keep quite.
Like Reply