Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Heart 
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
Hello My Dear Readers...

The following is a Very Short Story, intended as a Very Quick Read.

It is an Experiment of sorts, and I really hope all of you will like this attempt.

Happy Reading!

My mother is the hottest woman I know!

Her perfect hourglass shaped body is all that I ever want!

Every time I see my mom, regardless of her attire, I feel she is naked.

It is like I can see through her clothes, and on most occasions, it seems so real that I am forced to believe she really has not put on anything!

Maybe, it is because I have already seen her in the nude, and I know how she looks in her bare state.

I have managed to peep into her bathroom, more than just once!

Having said that, a part of me very strongly also feels that this indecent phenomenon is actually a skill I have acquired over the years.

These disrobed visuals of my mother got to be connected with the fact that I have been relentlessly imagining about her, in the most immoral scenarios, ever since I turned 19!
It started the day I saw her bent over, while doing the laundry.

She was wearing a black colored satin nighty that hugged her body tightly, and the moment I noticed the thin shiny material glorifying her thick round ass, I felt the urge to see her butt uncovered!

I was never a patient boy, and I fulfilled that desire of mine the very next hour.

I waited for her to get into the shower, and as soon as I heard water splashing all over her, I took steps to have a look at what I was never supposed to!

It was a risky task, but well worth the effort.
I witnessed her in her purest form, and I straightaway knew I was never ever going to be greeted by a better sight!

Today, when I see her bend down, for whatever reason, I hardly feel anything.
Well, there was a time I so badly wanted to grope her ass cheeks, and slap her butt.
However, I am over all that. I just calmly admire the view!

Now, don’t get me wrong. I am not saying my mother does not excite me.

The point I am trying to make is that I do not feel compelled to act, anymore.

I simply tell myself that I am a lot more than a creepy pervert son!

It sounds easy, but this relaxing realization did not come one fine day.

I took a lot of time to reach this sane state of mind!

I very well do expect a lot of trolling, for being overly contradictive, when I mention this here, but the reality is that I could train myself to be in control over the proceedings, because I was an expert at Imagining My Mother!

Yes! Exactly!

Each time I wished to see her undressed, I would imagine her undressed.

Each time I wished to hear her moan for me, I would imagine her moan for me.

Each time I wished to have sex with her, I would imagine having sex with her.

Yes! Seriously!

Imagining My Mother helped in stopping the unleashing of the devil inside me.

Had I not been able to do that, I am certain I would have very well defiled my alluring mother!

I know all of this sounds irritatingly funny, but this is the truth.

I am 24 now, and my last five years were spent perfecting this technique.

My female parent has never been made to feel disgusted by my actual unruly nature, and she has no idea about my forbidden lust, but at the same time, I have also kept myself very content, and remained composed!

Even if I end up in a situation where my mom & I are the only two people left in this world, and she happens to provocatively bend over in front of me, I would still be scarcely affected.

I will not even consider rubbing my dick, ogling at her!

Instead, I would just close my eyes, and store the memory, just like I did over the last many years.

I would then head to my room, and close the door, and lay on my bed, before pulling my pants down, and grabbing my hard meat.

I would slowly start stroking my penis, Imagining My Mother do what I want her to do!

I mostly keep it simple, and think about me ripping her nighty apart, and ramming my pole deep inside her tight dry pussy, from the back, firmly holding her hips, as she begs for mercy.

To spice it up, I also add the possibility of her succumbing to the pleasure, and asking me to fuck her one more time!

When I am in the mood for something more complicated, I think about her catching my lust-filled eyes focusing on her voluptuous bums.

I am shaken, but before I can even think about running away, her hands go inside her nighty, and her black pair of panties come down her legs.

That is all the signal a horny boy of my age would need, but my mother decides to make it even more obvious.

She happily removes her dress, presenting herself to her own son, and if that was still not enough, she would also bend down, again, just to part the cheeks of her ass, and expose her clean shaven pussy, begging to be filled!

I mostly cum by the time my imagination reaches here, but on days I feel I can go on longer, I also find myself thinking about her sitting in the squat, and teasing me by groping her big firm tits, and rubbing her leaking vagina, frantically.

This is the most difficult phase for me, but if I survive the adrenaline rush these thoughts give me, then there is nothing that can hold me back!

I think about my mom starting to suck my cock, taking inside her mouth the whole of my 8 inches, as she plays with my heavy balls.

She is looking straight into my eyes, as she provides me oral satisfaction, and every time she takes a break, all she can do is helplessly praise my throbbing monster!
I very soon begin fucking her in the Doggy Position, and then in the Cowgirl Position, and then in the Reverse Cowgirl Position, and finally in the Missionary Position.
The only major factor to be declared here being that all of this drilling is done on my Dad’s bed!

I cum inside my own mother's pussy, spraying my juices in her womb, the exact instant she squirts, and has an orgasm of her own.

She is surprised to see my rod still hard, when I pull out of her dripping cunt, while I am equally surprised that I have not yet showed any kind of love to the part of her body that first caught my attention!

As expected, we both decide to do what is to be done.

My mother helps spread her thick butt, to give me decent access to her virgin backdoor, and my strong penis penetrates her tiny anal cavity, making her scream in pain.

It is a tough battle, but in a matter of minutes, I am sliding in & out of her ass, as she stuffs her love-hole with three of her fingers!

This is the farthest I have ever reached, and the climax is just beyond words.

I remember shooting my load on the TV Screen that was at least a couple of meters away, purely due to the uncontrollable pressure as a result of these unbelievably gratifying thoughts!

In all honesty, this relatively harmless approach has always worked for me, and it is this very policy that has helped me continue to be a Son.

But, if you ask me what I will do if I don’t ejaculate even after I am done Imagining My Mother, all I can say is that I really don't know.

Maybe, I will Fuck My Mom for real!

THE END
Like Reply
Heart 
Hello My Dear Readers...

This New Tale focuses on a Mother's lust-filled attraction towards her Adult Son.
Though in a completely different setting, the Plot is almost a Female Version of my recently Published Work, IMAGINING MY MOTHER, and in similar fashion, the following too is a Very Short Story, intended as a Very Quick Read.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I hope all of you will like it.

Happy Reading!!

Ever since the day I found A Seductive Lingerie Set kept hidden in my son's wardrobe, I have been having seriously dirty thoughts about him.

I very well knew that the intimate-wear was meant for his slutty useless girlfriend, but I still could not stop myself from thinking how wonderful it would be if my boy gifted me the same, and gave me a chance to prove how great a slut his mother could be!!
I relentlessly imagine presenting myself to him, in the very Blue Pair of Strapless Bra & Tanga Panties, as I watch his eyes fill with forbidden lust.

I want to tease him, by walking around the house wearing nothing else, and once I am certain he would just not reject me, I will gladly strip out of whatever little that covered my body!!

I also really wish to completely surprise him, by being fully naked on his bed, when he comes back from college, in the evening.
The expensive Lingerie Set will be placed by my side, and utilized if at all I am required to put on a show, but I am confident that my uncovered body will immediately put it to shame!!

Honestly, I simply cannot think of a better sight to welcome one's son home than the view of his mature mother's bare back, with her ass cheeks conveniently parted, and either of her holes begging to be taken!!
I sure could be better off taking things slow, and making the obvious less obvious, but I just do not feel the need to even consider my act flopping.

Being able to wrap yourself in Seductive Lingerie purchased by your own lad is something extremely special, and a good sign of intent, yet I am certain nothing beats straightaway being in the nude for him!!
Once he perfectly realizes what you are trying to do, there simply is no going back for the either of you, and it is all well set!!
The moment I hear him gasp, in shock, I would turn around, displaying my busty boobs for him to ogle at, but more importantly, to check the impact my sinful deed is having on my male child's young tool.

It is as good as guaranteed that I myself might let out a loud moan, watching his monster grow inside his tight pants, and to re-confirm to him that none of this is his mistake, I would happily spread my legs wide, letting him know how badly his mom is already leaking!!

I want to see him swiftly pull his bottoms down, and expose himself in front of me, just like he would have for his silly girl, a million times.

I so badly crave to hear him ask me if I wish to know how good his cock tastes!!

Without any second thoughts, I will accept the entire length of his meat, in my mouth, and I will blow him as if there is no tomorrow.

He will be made to understand how much I love him, as I continue to suck his rod, playing with his heavy balls, all the while!!
I would not be putting forward the idea to him, but I am certain he will respond to my oral exploit by offering to eat my dripping pussy, until it dried.

In-fact, I can actually feel his tongue already working on my swollen clit, and I think I will need to do nothing to have his face push deeper into my hungry cunt!!

Maybe, it is because I have a couple of my fingers inside my vagina, as I type this down, but at this moment, I can also feel his hard manhood sliding in & out of me.

In-fact, as a result of my stunts over the last few weeks, I believe I have been trained enough to easily accommodate him, and all I want right now is to bounce on his erect pole, as we do each-other in the Cowgirl Position and Reverse Cowgirl Position!!
I want to whine & whimper and shout & scream, when he further stretches my ripe love-hole, and goes on to touch me in places I have never been touched before.

I want him to grope my melons, off which he had once sucked milk out, at the same time, and admit to me that he is greatly enjoying pleasing my tight twat!!

"Do This Forever!! Do Me Forever!!" are the only few words I am going to tell him, during our immoral union.

Having said that, if we were to ever reach this stage, it is also undeniable he would have taken the decision to agree to my appeal, by then!!

I will simply keep jumping on top of his chopper, wholeheartedly receiving the countless number of orgasms he would be gifting me, but the instant I sense his penis overly pulsating, I will right away force him to pull out!!

Now, don't get me wrong - I am not stopping the action to avoid his thick semen from being sprayed in the interiors of my belly.
Getting impregnated at this age is not what I am worried about - My intervention is not because I am scared about flaunting a baby bump.

It is just that My Game Plan has been designed thinking about the future, and keeping in my mind events that are highly probable to soon happen - I have only begun implementing the scheme, and I just cannot afford to take a maternity break at this point!!

So, as soon as I get out of the bed, I will get myself to my knees, with my son's hunky figure standing right in front of me.

All I can see from that particular angle are his two big testicles, but very quickly his very interested rod is placed just inches away from my face, once again, exactly as I would have expected!!

It is at this point where the greedy possessive woman in me is going to make her appearance - I am adamant that my son belongs only to me, and only I have a right on him.

I want him to ditch his dumb girlfriend - I want him to be mine for the rest of our lives.

However, for that to materialize, I would first have to prove to him I am as good as his current lover - Once that is taken care of, I may also have to make him realize I can do a lot more than what his inexperienced lass can, and in a lot more enticing manner, and thereby state that I am much better than her!!

Not wasting any more time, I would cheerfully accept his excited prick in my used mouth, for a second run, and I would just agree to let him have his way with me, as he properly Oral Fucks me.

He is easily gagging me, but I am prepared for the brutality, and when he finally releases his sticky white fluids, I enthusiastically gulp the whole of his juices, looking at him with a lot of intensity!!

The gratified image of my adult son easily conveys to me that this was the first instance his seeds were so lovingly swallowed, and as far as I am concerned, I would know I have won a major battle.

I had willingly demonstrated to him I could be as kinky as the girls of his generation, and simultaneously, I had also stated I could bring to the table all the experience of A MILFy Female!!

That is too good an offer, and rightfully, he accedes to further cooperate.

But, by the time we kiss and seal the deal, his hard-on is back, and there is absolutely no chance I can leave his room, without taking care of the condition!!

I grab his enormous junior, and with my wet tongue, I shower more affection on it's mushroom-shaped head.

I am also stroking him, non-stop, and he is being pushed to his limits!!

My child would not have been given as much attention by any of his previous partners, and in a matter of seconds, he is desperately shooting his load all over my waiting body.
My beautiful face, especially my pink round lips, is covered with his cum, and there are long strands of his white spunk sticking onto my black wavy hair, as well.

The rest of his sperms, deposited just above my bust, are comfortably moving downwards, grazing my enticing cleavage, before proceeding to settle inside my deep navel hole!!

"You Are So Hot, Mummy!! I Want You Forever!!" my son would say, at last, reiterating in words what his carnal performance already confirmed, much to my sensual delight.

I will know I have truly earned his appreciation, and he is now genuinely mine, and I would be extremely overjoyed!!
Still, I will also feel the urge to make sure that the New Incestful Arrangement is put into greater practice, and be declared the new normal, as quickly as possible, even before the conclusion of the ongoing session.

Taking a deep breath, I will calmly tell my boy that he will be allowed to do me again, the very same day, but after sometime, if he is ready to sneak inside the room I share with his dad, and wait until the senior falls asleep!!

Now, don't think I am trying to make it too difficult & too complicated for my offspring.

I am only checking how badly he craves for his own mother!!

Whether he takes the risk or not is up to him, and he can decide if he wants to so visibly make a cuck out of his male parent.

I will be happy if he takes the extra effort, but I just don't know!!

However, what I do know for sure is that even if my 19 year old son does not dare to come to me, that night, I would still be doing his no good father's ego equal damage.

I would bring myself back to the teenager's bed, and strip out of my sleeveless nighty, and get down on all fours, to give him entrance to my virgin butt-hole, that my husband had never been allowed to penetrate in all these years!!

The very second the cherry of my ass is popped, my new mate will already be where his old man always wanted to reach, but never could, and before the latter would even get to know about the developments, the former would have become my only lover, taking me whenever he wished to!!
Perfect!!

Well, it of-course remains a matter of decent concern that my spouse will unpleasantly understand on the occasion of our 21st Wedding Anniversary about the reality of my back-door, which he was originally supposed to open - Despite his poor track record inside my pussy, I did give him my word to cooperate, when he pleaded a little too much for the trophy, and I would know I have done what I should not have.

But, I strongly feel failing to keep a promise is justifiable, if the same helps to teach a youngster that his mother does not need any kind of Seductive Lingerie to own him!!
Yes!!

Ohh, Wait...

Were you expecting me to mention how fiercely my insignificant half was going to confront me, and label me a cheat?!
Come On!!

I Do Not Even Care About His Existence!!
The Only Man In My World Is My Son!!

THE END
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210801-WA0032.jpg]
Like Reply
Heart 
Like Reply
yourock 

clps clps clps
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Awesome collection
[+] 1 user Likes nickcarter's post
Like Reply
Please read and enjoy my short stories

https://xossipy.com/thread-56487-post-5299959.html

[Image: 6.webp]
Like Reply
Please post second part of mom seethu story and it's very interesting
Like Reply
Great stories
Like Reply
Hii
Thread owner
Pls post full story of
A moment of love (lust)
Like Reply
Plz post more stories
Like Reply
(15-03-2019, 05:07 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: The next day morning I was woken up when dad came home and mom was shocked seeing him and quickly covered up. 

"Its ok!" dad said as he saw his wife naked again on his son's bed and went to his bedroom. Mom tried to getup but soon realised her dress is in her bedroom. "Want some breakfast?" she asked dad from the bed itself. He said yes. So mom got up and went to her room pulling off the blanket from me and wrapping around her. I smiled at her situation.

When I gotup and finished my pissing, shitting and brushing, dad finished his breakfast. They both were very silent. 

I wanted to humiliate mother further and make her realise I am the boss. So I called on mom to join me saying to dad "You have to excuse me dad! I want my breakfast on my bed!"

Mom looked at dad suspiciously.

"Its ok!" dad said. "I am finished and will be leaving soon anyway!"

While dad watched, I called mom to join me again.

"Won't you say anything while he is asking your wife to go to his bedroom?" mom jeered at dad.

"Why would I stop a slut when she shamelessly displays herself naked on his bed?" dad replied.

"So Its all my fault! You and your son has nothing to do with it!" she said.

"Even if he approaches, where was your shame?" he asked.

"Where was my shame? Brutally banged thats where! You were supposed to protect me! Where were you when when your son forcebly disrobed me and banged me? You were enjoying with your own slut! My shame was gone when my husband didnot come to protect me! My own son disrobed me and challenged me to get you to save me! But you were busy in somebody else's bed!" Mom kept crying.

Dad looked at me seriously. I kept quiet.

"You do all and blame me for it! You fuck around with that bitch and doesn't take care for your own wife?"

"That bitch is taking care of me better than you have all your life!" dad said furiously.

"Then go and live with her you bastard!" mom spilled out.

"I already am!" dad said getting up. "Its much better than coming to this hell hole anyway."

Mom was shocked.

Dad continued "You know what? You deserve everything Anand is giving you! I would encourage him and even when he bangs you infront of me I will not help you!" he said going to the sync to wash his hands.

That was what I wanted to hear! Before mom could say anything I went and grabbed mom from back and lifted her up saying to dad "Thats what I wanted to hear dad!" and took her to her bedroom. Mom screamed to leave her and asked dad to interfere but I carried her into the bedroom and closed the doors. Mom didnot protest while inside and she herself lifted her pettycoat to give access to her cunt. I then fucked her.

Twenty minutes later, I opened the doors and came out. 

Dad was still in the house. I did not expected him to be at home but felt great I fucking his wife while he was still at home. Before Dad left, he made a point to her that she is a slut and she deserves what she is getting. We both then dressed and went to work.

*************************************************************

I guess I felt a bit bad for treating mom like that! But I guessed we have all been using each other to gain something. I have been using dad to get mom. Mom has been using me to get her husband back and dad has been using us to escape to his lover.

Mom looked happy and well when I went home that afternoon for lunch. Without my initiation, after our lunch, she told me to sleep a bit and closed all the doors and windows. She then went to her bedroom as I followed her. We had sex and then slept for a while before I went back to the farm. Dad came home for dinner that evening but soon vanished. Mom was dejected a bit but changed her expression on her face when she saw me. I went to her, hugged her, and we both walked to her bedroom. Half an hour later, as usual, mom went out naked for a piss after our sex.

That night I also showed her all the Incest stories and other sex sites on the net. I told her I got the inspiration from them. She couldn't believe all those existed before and said she would explore further during her freetime. We stopped surfing around 10pm and went back to bed when mom got horny watching all the stuff.

#

From that day to the day we heard my uncle arrived home, we became close lovers. I finally achieved my goal of transforming mom into my dick seeking slut. Mom was very dissappointed on that day when uncle came back and after our sex at lunch, mom confessed she will miss our hot moments. I told mom to leave dad and I will protect her from him. But she said she is still his wife and she has to do her duties. 

I was a bit dejected too and mom didnot let me go to work that afternoon.

Infact mom started cooking our dinner about 5pm with her cunt freshly filled again with my semen. 

Dad arrived around 7pm when we had our dinner. We were all back to our usual family talk. 

Around 9pm dad took mom to their bedroom. They closed their door. 

An hour later, I went to my room. I kept the door open anticipating mom would come to me that night.

It never happened and the sun was out. I could not get her for lunch either as dad was with us all the time and I did not dare to ask mom. Instead, I satisfied my hunger by molesting her and wanking myself. 

(14-11-2023, 05:03 PM)sandy4hotgirls1 Wrote: Plz post more stories

Nice
Like Reply
(15-03-2019, 07:01 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: Once mom got nude, she raised her arms to hug me. Her melons were a bit saggy but they were round enough to feast upon. Mom has slight tummy unlike the zero size young bellies of girls. Her pubic hair was neatly shaved as if in anticipation of having sex in the near future. Her ass was well defined and her thighs were firm to bite upon.

I feasted upon my lovely mommy’s boobs and sucked them like a newborn baby. while my other hand was touching and fondling all her private and intimate areas. My mom was moaning and moving her body while submitting herself completely to me.

After playing enough with mom’s breasts, I went down inch by inch, tasting her entire body near the most sacred place for any son – the birthplace.

I took a deep breath smelling her pussy before eating it. Initially, I started kissing it as my mom widened her legs as if a goddess asking her pilgrim to worship her more vigorously. I took out my tongue accepting the request and started tasting it with immense frenzy.

Mom raised her waist in response to my tongue motion and folded her legs around my face. Her face was turning red with pleasure and she was holding tightly to the pillows lying beside her as if to tear them apart. Finally, mom reached her orgasm and came heavily in my mouth and on my face.

Mom was relaxed for a bit and unwrapped her legs off my face. It seemed she was so satisfied by the pleasure I just gave to her. She smiled and asked me to come closer to her.

Then she kissed me smoothly, caught hold of my penis and asked me to lay back. Mom went down my body, near my dick and blew air on my dick! Then she looked at me and said, “Are you ready, son?”.

I was in no mood to talk. I caught hold of mom’s hair and raised my dick which was happily swallowed by her mouth. I was in so much frenzy and began to shout, “Mommy… Ahhhh mommy…” as she continued to give me the best blowjob ever. In near about 2 minutes, I ‘downloaded’ my entire cum into mom’s mouth.

After that, mom came back to me and slept by my side. We both looked into each other’s eyes wondering what we had just done. It was my mom who finally said, “Love you, son. I really wanted this to happen from the first day”.

“Love you too, mommy. I am glad we are doing this”, I replied.

We started kissing each other and this went on for like 5 minutes. My dick had grown back in size, this time for the ultimate incest union. I went on top of my mom and she happily widened her legs to eat her son’s penis. My dick was ready to enter the forbidden temple.

We both knew that once they meet each other, there is no turning back or stopping. But we both were ready to meet the consequences. My dick slowly moved towards mom’s vagina. Once it touched at the entrance, my mom adjusted herself to position herself and guided my dick into her vagina.

I, at once pushed my dick back and forth and that was all that was needed. We both started fucking each other in a rhythm. There was only the sound of our motions. We both closed our eyes enjoying our love session which lasted for 10 minutes.

After that, I and mom both dozed off to sleep only to wake up in the evening. 

Our lives had changed from that day, we became lovers by blood and we fucked like animals during the entire vacation till my dad returned. 

That was a wonderful incest vacation to remember...

What did you think of this story??

Namaskar Sleepy Heart
Like Reply
(18-03-2019, 07:41 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: My tongue slowly made its way deeper, parting her pussy lips and I began tongue fucking her, with my nose pressing on her clit. Mom was writhing wildly underneath me. I the solely concentrated on sucking her clitoris, and put one finger inside her wet pussy. Then another, and another. Three of my fingers easily entered her hot, juicy pussy. I slowly began to finger fuck her and then increased my pace gradually.

I could feel mom’s pussy walls contract as her moaning grew louder, and at the height of her sexual ecstasy, she let out jets of hot cum all over my face. I continued to suck her clit, until she grabbed my head and physically forced me to stop. I came up and slept next to her.

Mom hugged me and literally licked every spot of wet juice on my face like a hungry dog. She grabbed my throbbing hard dick and began to give me a hand job. I stopped her almost immediately. I knew I would cum if she did that. 

“Mom, I want to fuck you” I said, looking deep into her eyes.

Mom just smiled. She got out of bed and removed her clothes, and came back to bed naked. I pinned her down and started to thrust my dick inside her pussy. “No, no… let me enjoy you first” mom said. She gently made me lie down on my back and kissed me on my lips. Grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them. She slowly went down, kissing and licking my nipples. Alternating between the two.

She went further down to my belly and then to my dick. Mom was sitting on my right leg in a way that her wet pussy was pressed on my knee, while her ass was arched up, giving me a full view of her sexy back.

She licked every inch of my hard cock with her tongue, and looked straight into my eyes the entire time. Pulling down my foreskin, she exposed my pink head, and liked my sticky precum that was coated on it. She sucked on the slit and slowly engulfed the entire head inside her, still sucking like a vacuum.

Then she licked her lips and took my entire dick inside her mouth in one go. I could feel my dick touching the back of her throat, yet she began to bob her head up and down, throat fucking my dick. I couldn’t take it any longer and came deep inside her throat, which she drank it all promptly.

Both mom and I were exhausted, but we were still horny. I slept beside mom and started to play with her boobs, and mom put her hand on my flaccid dick and started to play with my balls. We were kissing and fondling each other like there was no tomorrow.

#

Hi

https://chimneylouderflank.com/nzfgpq4v3...ae%3A3%3A1
Like Reply
(24-03-2019, 03:27 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: I sat and my memories went at my past.

I was always a hyperactive kid. I love to wear colourful dresses and I love to wear ornaments. 

I love my husband even he is rude and old because he never say no to my purchase of jewels and dress. But when my husband died all things change. They said that you have to wear only white saree. And no jewels at all. 

I’m just 21. I just started to realise how good is to live. They beat me and forced me to wear white dress because this is our culture. I indeed hated the culture. What should I do if my husband died. Bullshit. I thought.

But even my dad asked me to wear that. I was heart broken. I decided to suicide. But Raghu is the only reason and cause for me to live. I went to city because I want to keep my son away from these ridiculous culture and traditions. 

I’m the only person who knows how much I cried in front of mirror when my son asks me ,”why u don’t wear color dress amma?” What should I tell him. 

Readers do tell me about your thoughts about these customs. 

-----

Leave that we can continue the story.

I dunno when I started to cry. I was crying like a big sword hit my chest and stabbing me. Thank god I closed the door and come. I dunno when raghu saw that. He silently went seeing me. I was even sorrow. What he didn’t even tried to console me. This is the love he had in me. I thought. But I didn’t feel.much. I bathed and wore my dresses and bangles and all jewels. I saw mirror. I was so happy all the sadness is gone. I went happily like a teen age girl to the hall.

My son saw and all saw me. My sister’s husband is eating me with his eyes. I went to the kitchen to help my mom and sis. He is waiting to see my cleavage. I showed him knife and cut a beans. That feared guy turned away. Even my sis saw that. She was so angry.

I smiled in my mind jealous ah you little thing. My son is wearing his dhoti. My dad bought this because he is big boy now. My son is seeing me like he is seeing me first time. Actually it is correct he is seeing me first time. I went upstairs and went to check the bag we bought. But it is just an act. I know my little babe will follow me. I was waiting for him. Yes. He came. He came and stood at the door open jawed. I was smiling at him. He came near to me.and the convo begins.

11 goood
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 05:57 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: There was electricity running through her body. His hard penis felt quite soft and gentle, for some strange reason. She was overwhelmed by the energy in his body and was almost choking with anticipation of the invasion that she so much didn't want. She did, however, for a millisecond thought of how good that beautiful penis would feel in her vagina and then became overwhelmed with guilt.

She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him off. "No, Nitin. Don't do this, please. Don't change our relationship. Stop what you are doing."

Pressing on his chest couldn't stop his buttocks from applying pressure to his cock and as he nudged down a little, her wet and slippery opening betrayed her resolve to not let him in. He started to enter her with ease.

"Noooo, Nitin. Noooo, son. Noooooo." He pressed down and the head made its way past her opening. He was so energized when her pussy closed around his head that he shoved it all the way in with one quick thrust.

"Oh God, help me please." She cried. "Oh Bhagven, what has happened?" 

He reached under her and grabbed her shoulders. Then he slid his cock out slowly until it was about to exit and then shoved it down again. Up, in, up, in, until he developed a slow and forceful rhythm. Then he started to fuck his mother with the zeal of a rider on a galloping horse.

"My son is fucking me, Lord. My son is having sex with me." She cried. "Help me, Lord. My son is putting his thing inside my thing."

She couldn't stop him. Funny enough, the energy that she thought she was going to use to stop him didn't materialize. He was fucking her almost with the kind of ease that he would have had if she was a willing participant.

He was pumping at a steady pace. He wasn't in a hurry, but at the same time he wasn't going easy on her. She was trembling against his thrusts.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Lord." She could only stutter. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She could only manage to say those as his thrusts made all the other words go back in.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Nitin. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Son."

He was started to say something as well. He was uttering, "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." to her "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." She clenched her teeth as the electricity became more focused. "Umph, umph, umph."

Her young, strong, virile son was fucking her and there didn't seem to be an end to his thrusts. He wasn't out of breath or tired. He was just pumping and from the way he was doing it, it seemed like he could go on for a while.

15 good
Like Reply
17-322
Like Reply
350....17 or 18
Like Reply