Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(08-04-2019, 04:00 PM)mptncp Wrote: You can smell that as you wish. Come and join us for fun. But, my wife loves licking and pulling her big pussy flaps ?

ya.. after smelling the aroma of your wfes pussy.. i will lick her pussy for hours..  i love licking pussy lips... if your wife loves sucking, then please ask her to lift her dress up, peel of her panty, spread her legs and click a high clarity pic of your wifes pussy and sendme.. i will suck it till she leaks completely..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-04-2019, 08:58 PM)mptncp Wrote: Here comes today's updates of my exhibiting wife...
Morning sun at 10 am was shining and throwing it's rays into our grilled balcony. There is an open space in front of our balcony where my wife washes clothes. This open area and the grilled balcony is visible clearly from our neighbour's pathway to roof top and from there roof side wall faces towards our open area. My wife wore a low neck chudi with a petti coat below and sat for washing the clothes. She said half of her melons were out and just her areolas and nipples were kept hidden behind the chudi's neck. Her mangalsutra had slipped between her boob crack. She had lifted her petti coat till her upper thighs so that her dress won't get drenched in water. She has mouth watering soft thighs extremely white colour. My neighbour's hus is a marketing guy, he normally stays at home in the forenoon and knows my wife's washing and bathing time. As expected, he came to his rooftop and pretended to see the water level of his tank and stayed for a while ogling on my wife's semi nude boobs that were popping out of the chudi. My wife's boobies were moving up and down in rhythmic motion due to her fast hand movements during washing. Her soft and milky thunder thighs were open for him to enjoy the smoothness and colour. I think simply by looking at my wife's assets in this manner would have made his cock erect like a hot rod with his pre-cum oozing at the tip of his cock head..Then he left, may be to release his emotions as hot cum.
Again he returned back to the rooftop during my wife's bathing time...

wow.. i want to be in that scene.. please post pcs.. i want to see your wfes boobs hangng in chudi...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 09:57 PM)mptncp Wrote: Today's bath time was again one of the happiest times for my neighbour's hus. At 11.30 am my wife wore a small width thin white towel and set for bath. She said, she again shaved her pussy clean during her bath time. This made her pussy look so smooth and beautiful like that of a young girl and eventually her big flaps looked more prominent and were spread like a butterfly's wing. Soon after a fresh bath, my wife pulled her pussy flaps to the maximum length it can stretch to show it better for my neighbour's hus. She then wrapped the towel raised upto her waist such that her bald pussy was on clear display. Her nipples were errect thinking about the exhibit that she is going to make and were poking on the thin cloth of the white towel. When she came out of bathroom, our neighbour's husband was waiting in his rooftop. My wife pretended that she has not seen him and started looking at her face for sometime in a small mirror hanged on the grill standing just opposite to him. He might have been in heaven watching my wife's white bald pussy with big butterfly pussy lips and poking nipples. My wife then turned back and bent to wash her face therby showing him her big round ass and pussy in bright sunlight. I think my neighbour's husband was really Gifted next to me to watch my wife like this. My wife said today she washed her face very slow for him to enjoy the view. Then she had turned towards him, showing him again her semi frontal nude pussy and started combing her hair. My wife lifted her hands in the process of combing her hair and showed him more, untill her lovely pussy mound was in full display for another 5 mins. Then she slowly corrected and drew her eyebrows in the small mirror facing him with her mature womanhood on full display as a feast to his eyes. After doing a lengthy exhibition to my neighbour's husband, my wife came inside our home. She then told me over phone that our neighbour's husband watched the full show standing like a statue, without moving anywhere. 
Next time, I have asked my wife to do a towel drop while combing, so that my neighbour's hus gets the view of his life...My beautiful wife's full frontal nudity... ?

bro.. very hot incident... was she wet that time..?next tme before she comes out ask her to rub and fnger her pussy and let her pussy relese some white drops and with those drops visible ask herto bend and show to him.. please show me too.. i want to clean her pussy lips with my tongue...
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 10:07 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow.. i want to be in that scene.. please post pcs.. i want to see your wfes boobs hangng in chudi...

U can join us anytime dear. Pics will be shared soon...
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 10:14 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: bro.. very hot incident... was she wet that time..?next tme before she comes out ask her to rub and fnger her pussy and let her pussy relese some white drops and with those drops visible ask herto bend and show to him.. please show me too.. i want to clean her pussy lips with my tongue...

My wife said she was little wet. Conveyed ur wish dear. My wife likes her pussy lips to be eaten, u can  swirl ur tongue enjoy her beautiful big pussy flaps as u wish. Come and join us dear...
Like Reply
Guys and cpls, we are waiting for ur comments and fantasies about my wife. Her structure is 36-33-37 with Milky white skin... Pl post more...
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 10:39 PM)mptncp Wrote: My wife said she was little wet. Conveyed ur wish dear. My wife likes her pussy lips to be eaten, u can  swirl ur tongue enjoy her beautiful big pussy flaps as u wish. Come and join us dear...

Ah .. thanks for the offer.. i want to suck ur wifes pussy deep for hours and taste all her juices. i dont stop until the last drop of her flud s leaked from her pussy...
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 03:09 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: Ah .. thanks for the offer.. i want to suck ur wifes pussy deep for hours and taste all her juices. i dont stop until the last drop of her flud s leaked from her pussy...

It will be very erotic..... Wife
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 10:46 PM)mptncp Wrote: Guys and cpls, we are waiting for ur comments and fantasies about my wife. Her structure is 36-33-37 with Milky white skin... Pl post more...

Hi all, we saw there were no updates past few days from you... May be your interest is getting down... In the process to improve your imagination and to add fuel to your fire... We are coming up instantly with an idea to post some look-alike or similar pics of my wife or incidents that we/she was involved in... Hope this will shoot up ur imaination in raising the mood thinking of my wife's structure and the bold incidents she dared to do...
Like Reply
This is how my wife will look from behind, 1st look-alike...

https://imgadult.com/img-5cb604205ef4e.html

[Image: 5cb604205ef4b.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-04-2019, 10:07 PM)mptncp Wrote: This is how my wife will look from behind, 1st look-alike...

https://imgadult.com/img-5cb604205ef4e.html

Hope you all imagine how my wife's back is like. Do you guys wanna see how she would be in the front in shirt...
Will post on viewing ur comments...
Like Reply
https://imgadult.com/img-5cb7d59bc188a.html
Like Reply
https://imgadult.com/img-5cb7d660c339f.html 

Enjoy.
Like Reply
My wife is very much alike...
Like Reply
Waiting for your comments... to post more wife exhibits...
Like Reply
Need ideas for expediting exhibits based on below categories,

INDOOR
1. Neighbours - hus, wife, young boys, friends, strangers
2. Delivery - milkman, courier, pizza, etc
3. Mechanics - A/c, fridge, fan, etc
4. Pls don't post any ideas on incest and relavites. We are not into that.

OUTDOOR
1. Travel - bike, car, bus, shared cab, etc
2. Food - restaurants, dhabas, isolated highway shops, road side / pathway foodies, juice shops, etc
3. Purchase - malls, trial rooms, tailor shop, lingerie shop, footwear shop, etc
4. Stay - hotel, room service, bath tub, swimming pool, lobby, etc
5. Nature - landscapes, falls, woods, etc.
6. Piss - highway road side, close to young boys playing cricket, isolated buildings where construction work is going on, etc
Like Reply
Waiting for ur ideas...
Like Reply
1. on a train showing off to people sitting in front.
2. gym working out
Like Reply
Well, i share my experience when i was working in mumbai in 1998 (let me know disclose the exact place), kind of bachelor accommodations, so congested. after long working hours we come take bath and open beer bottles and side dishes. switch off light, all have small tables in back side of balcony, we are in 8th floor, exact opposite there is a railway colony, the lay such that the bathrooms are facing our back portion meaning our balcony. first i did not realize then i saw all our guys watching bathroom one by one from 7pm until 10 pm opposite at least 10 to 12 bathrooms will be lit up one by one various age group ladies take bath mostly after office work and some are house wives... after house work...some of us even bought binoculars... there was no cell phone at that time.. could have taken some pics..
Like Reply
(13-05-2019, 02:54 PM)redearth1989 Wrote: 1. on a train showing off to people sitting in front.
2. gym working out

Once i was travelling from mumbai to chennai had cpl with 1 yr old kid sharing my RAC side lower birth.. she and her kid in my berth i the other half, he slept in the floor even though i offered him..due to courtesy of kid and woman. later i come to know they are kinky. she offered me to sleep inside the berth with the kid middle and i am outside near path way.. her head on my leg side and my leg on her head side.. i used to wear lungi..(still though) at 11.45 around i could see her hand inside my thigh and sleeping.. i closed my both legs with her hand between my legs, i think i woke her up.. she tried to remove her hand and so i adjusted,, she ended up her hand over my cock over underwear..might be surprised with my mankind she started kneeding, got her inside my cock giving massage.. i got courage and put my hand inside her kurti..felt her pussy over panty.. nothing much we could do..i had my leg over her boobs and she even kissed, licked my leg finers.. all happening inside the bedsheet.. after hour of massage i released in her hand and i tried to call her to bathroom she refused. only i could kiss her lips to lips and felt her pussy and boobs lavishly whole night she did not allow much more..i asked her blow job she refused it is risky.. well the journey ended and the experience still cherisshed in my memory..
Like Reply