Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
Hi guys and gals, 
We are cpl 35/32. We are fun loving cpl here for chat and sexting.
Pls don't use absusing words to comment.
Wanna share our experience on exhibitions that we have come across.
Want to know how is ours and is there any cpl fond off or doing similar exhibits.
Cpls pls share urs so that we try to adopt ur experience any enjoy.
Expecting a lot from all of you...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Show ur wife bro
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 12:04 AM)mptncp Wrote: Hi guys and gals, 
We are cpl 35/32. We are fun loving cpl here for chat and sexting.
Pls don't use absusing words to comment.
Wanna share our experience on exhibitions that we have come across.
Want to know how is ours and is there any cpl fond off or doing similar exhibits.
Cpls pls share urs so that we try to adopt ur experience any enjoy.
Expecting a lot from all of you...

We were married 8 yrs ago and my wife was so conservative. Later after repeated sex slowly I bought her exposing night wears  that we tried in nights. Then it became day, where she wore the same without panty and bra in day when we were alone at our house. 
Slowly, we came to some understanding and started making love with our hall windows open. We live in first floor and there was a group of 4 bachelors staying opposite to our hall window just 50 feet away in next to next building. Every day exactly at 10.30 pm we will be on bed with dim light and 2 of them will be on their roof top. I will eat my wife's pussy in front of them and take all her clothes and fck her doggy style. Her bbs will dangle in to and fro motion for their ecstasy. With our windows wide open we know the 2 boys are watching us, and they too know we do that knowingly. The same 2 boys came came to roof top daily and this continued till 3 months and we both were enjoying to the max. One day. I was taking pics of my wife sitting before the window in bath robe with no bra and panty. The hall windows were wide open and my wife's nipples were errect in bright day light. I noticed an old man watching my wife's bare breasts from that house, may be one of boys relative might have come. we never bothered and showed my wife's breasts for him to enjoy. That old man enjoyed a lot hiding behind his window and watching my wife's breasts. Few weeks after that unfortunately the bachelors left that house.
[+] 2 users Like mptncp's post
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 12:11 AM)Xossipy Wrote: Show ur wife bro

Sure, will do after her consent
Like Reply
We want to also know how cpl expose outdoor
Like Reply
Awaiting your support and feedback to post more of our experiences...
Like Reply
We expect more comments and encouragement from you cpls and guys
Like Reply
pics?
Like Reply
Wow!
This is exciting!
Like Reply
awesome.. love to hear more of your sexcapades
Like Reply
(02-04-2019, 10:28 AM)ajaykulsh1 Wrote: Wow!
This is exciting!

Ty ajay
Like Reply
(02-04-2019, 10:18 PM)harrdikk Wrote: awesome.. love to hear more of your sexcapades

Ty harrdikk. We both are waiting for encouraging dirty comments. Will post another real sexpisode as per ur request.
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 12:46 AM)mptncp Wrote: We were married 8 yrs ago and my wife was so conservative. Later after repeated sex slowly I bought her exposing night wears  that we tried in nights. Then it became day, where she wore the same without panty and bra in day when we were alone at our house. 
Slowly, we came to some understanding and started making love with our hall windows open. We live in first floor and there was a group of 4 bachelors staying opposite to our hall window just 50 feet away in next to next building. Every day exactly at 10.30 pm we will be on bed with dim light and 2 of them will be on their roof top. I will eat my wife's pussy in front of them and take all her clothes and fck her doggy style. Her bbs will dangle in to and fro motion for their ecstasy. With our windows wide open we know the 2 boys are watching us, and they too know we do that knowingly. The same 2 boys came came to roof top daily and this continued till 3 months and we both were enjoying to the max. One day. I was taking pics of my wife sitting before the window in bath robe with no bra and panty. The hall windows were wide open and my wife's nipples were errect in bright day light. I noticed an old man watching my wife's bare breasts from that house, may be one of boys relative might have come. we never bothered and showed my wife's breasts for him to enjoy. That old man enjoyed a lot hiding behind his window and watching my wife's breasts. Few weeks after that unfortunately the bachelors left that house.
wow amazing... i wish i should take that house now to see ur wife nude...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 01:20 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow amazing... i wish i should take that house now to see ur wife nude...

Thnk u dear. 
Yes, if you are in that house you can enjoy watching the feast live daily. But, I suggest guys like you should opt for the other house which is just 3ft from our bedroom window. This house is vacant now for rent ?. 
Currently, my neighbour's hus watch us ? while he walks through the pathway to reach his rooftop. He walks more often when we fck in daylight. My wife goes wild and moans heavily when I bite and pull her psy flaps in front of him. I always make my wife nude and fck her in doggy creating heavy thud thud sound to bring his attention towards our window ???...
[+] 1 user Likes mptncp's post
Like Reply
We see no cpls responding. Awaiting cpls experience and guidance in exhibiting outdoors and to Neighbors. 
Your dirty comments will encourage both of us,. especially my wife to become more bold in expediting your ideas.
Like Reply
Tomorrow my wife is alone in my home and my neighbor's hus is alone in his home. Waiting for tomorrow, thinking what will happen between them...

Guys, comment dirty pls...
Like Reply
Pls post your ideas on how to show my wife's assests to him. My wife will do as per your request...
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 04:37 AM)mptncp Wrote: Thnk u dear. 
Yes, if you are in that house you can enjoy watching the feast live daily. But, I suggest guys like you should opt for the other house which is just 3ft from our bedroom window. This house is vacant now for rent ?. 
Currently, my neighbour's hus watch us ? while he walks through the pathway to reach his rooftop. He walks more often when we fck in daylight. My wife goes wild and moans heavily when I bite and pull her psy flaps in front of him. I always make my wife nude and fck her in doggy creating heavy thud thud sound to bring his attention towards our window ???.
oh amazing ... I want to take that house for rent to see your wife nude every day and to enjoy looking at her assets being used by u... if i can look at the scene while you suck your wifes boobs and pull her nipples with your lips and bite them with teeth.. i will imagine like i am sucking those awesome boobs of your wife and bite your wifes nipples and pull more of it in to my mouth in my imagination..  while you fuck your wife where does your wifes bottom face..  i mean i want to know if your wifes pussy lips will be seen clearly  from window if one try to see her pussy.. if i am standing fixing my eyes at the center of the window how much visibility do i gain towards your wifes pussy..? will i be able to see more inside than just seeing her lips... if she is spreading her legs and if her pussy lips wide opens will i be able to see inside your wifes pussy between her pussy lips..?
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(07-04-2019, 10:54 PM)mptncp Wrote: Tomorrow my wife is alone in my home and my neighbor's hus is alone in his home. Waiting for tomorrow, thinking what will happen between them...

Guys, comment dirty pls...

Ah.. so u wont be there in home then..? awesome.. ask your wife to wear the same nighty without panty and bra and arrange her bed near window and ask her to act like sleeping lifting her nighty till mid thigh and folding one leg... now your neighbor's husband while passing will see her thunder thighs... after sometime he will try to see between her legs by moving to the corners... he may also try to move her night to the waist by inserting hands in window... as he slides her nighty he will be amazed to see your wifes pussy directly without covering it by any pany.. looking at your wifes pussy he will start stroking his hard.. after sometime he would be unable to bare the urge and just soft touch your wifes pussy by just placing single finger on her pussy... then he will taste his finger and amazed at the taste of your wifes leaking juice... and he sucks your wifes pussy lips multiple times indirectly using his fingers and stroke his hard and leak his cum in his pants and leave.... wish i should be there to enjoy the taste of your wifes wet pussy lips in the same way...
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 03:46 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: oh amazing ... I want to take that house for rent to see your wife nude every day and to enjoy looking at her assets being used by u... if i can look at the scene while you suck your wifes boobs and pull her nipples with your lips and bite them with teeth.. i will imagine like i am sucking those awesome boobs of your wife and bite your wifes nipples and pull more of it in to my mouth in my imagination..  while you fuck your wife where does your wifes bottom face..  i mean i want to know if your wifes pussy lips will be seen clearly  from window if one try to see her pussy.. if i am standing fixing my eyes at the center of the window how much visibility do i gain towards your wifes pussy..? will i be able to see more inside than just seeing her lips... if she is spreading her legs and if her pussy lips wide opens will i be able to see inside your wifes pussy between her pussy lips..?

WoW, that was a nice imagination dear. 
Our pleasure exhibiting you all My wife's assets if you were there nearby. 
While I'm fckng, you can only see my wife's dangling boobs through the window. But you can see her pussy while she dresses up nude from bath. She also plays a while facing her pussy towards that window. So, that time you can see my wife's pussy flaps spread wide by her fingers and what you finally see is her pink love hole that I fuck daily. You can enjoy the view half an hour daily after her bath.
Like Reply