Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Hi bro
Are you OK.
Please update....today is Friday Smile
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hai sir please update
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 07:57 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Hai sir please update

You really are a posting freak, posting on every thread for update regularly.
Keep it up!
Like Reply
Bro I think you are busy. When you are free please update
Like Reply
Bro Please update. We are all very eager to know what happened or could happen in the lives of Banisha, Arjun and his brothers. Please come and say something.
Like Reply
Sir please update
Like Reply
Brother please continue
Like Reply
Hai bro hoe are you. Please update
Like Reply
Hi bro,
Hope you are doing fine.
Please update the story. It is very interesting and the most important thing is as you took the real places to describe the incidents the story looks more real, interesting and seems happening around. Am much excited and eager to know what happens next in the life's of Arjun & Banisha, the goons and the twin brothers, mostly their mother (step) and any thing between Subhadra & Arjun.
There are lot of unanswered questions and tales.
Please....please...please update soon even though you are busy Big Grin Big Grin (
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 11:13 AM)Uday Wrote: Hi bro,
Hope you are doing fine.
Please update the story. It is very interesting and the most important thing is as you took the real places to describe the incidents the story looks more real, interesting and seems happening around. Am much excited and eager to know what happens next in the life's of Arjun & Banisha, the goons and the twin brothers, mostly their mother (step) and any thing between Subhadra & Arjun.
There are lot of unanswered questions and tales.
Please....please...please update soon even though you are busy Big Grin Big Grin  (

Hi Worldlover bro,
It seems you don't love us any more. After so many repeated requests also you are not responding. Please....please...update
Like Reply
Bro please come back we are all waiting for update.
Like Reply
Full of eswar and uday comments... where is author gone
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2021, 08:47 PM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Full of eswar and uday comments... where is author gone

Bro this story is very interesting and special .I like this story very much so I desperately requesting for update. I think author was busy or in some trable i hope he will come back
Like Reply
(17-08-2021, 08:47 PM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Full of eswar and uday comments... where is author gone

(18-08-2021, 09:23 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Bro this story is very interesting and special .I like this story very much so I desperately requesting for update. I think author was busy or in some trable i hope he will come back

nanbaa...
One of the reason is  I was translating this story in to Telugu
More over the real  places, technology, real characters make this story more realistic and interesting.
Also it depicts a relation between Mahabarat with some character names, some characteristic behavior
All combined together makes me feel asking repeatedly Big Grin
Like Reply
Bro
Today is FRIDAY. Can I expect an update by the evening or tomorrow please. Say something.
Like Reply
Author is online and reading other stories.... Seems he have lost interest to continue this one ...
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Hai bro please update
[+] 1 user Likes Pandu1990's post
Like Reply
Bro how are you please update
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply