True story of my Dominating cousin sister
firstly congratulations for turning up again we all were worried.... now waiting for update... its been almost a month or more since last update... kindly give one at the earliest
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Guys,

please wait..

Best part is Rajbir came back (honestly, I was worried about his well being).

You all can read the story from the beginning until he gives the next update.
[+] 2 users Like story_reeder's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update broo...
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Next day, it was only two days left for Shimla tour, my cousin brother wedding. It was afternoon time I was just relaxing at home. Arranging my clothes to wear during wedding and party days. I thought I should go to my cousin home also to see whats going on there or they need my any help for anything but then thought leave it gaand maray moeta. Mujhay kya zaroorat hai faaltu mein mehnat karnay kee but thought about devil and the call came on my mobile. Moeta was calling. I picked up haan bhai how are you. He said Rajbir can you come now. I said ok. I disconnected call and told mom, just going to masi home as cousin bro called for some help. Maybe some work. Mom said ok bayta no problem. I wore my tshirt and normal track pant with sports shoes. Reached massi home in few min on my bullet bike. Went up my cousin sis opened door. Hi how are you, she said I am fine. I went in as she already turned to walk inside leaving door open for me. I met my cousin bro first and then masi also. We were just sitting there in his room. Then he said yaar yeah yeah list hai chotay moetay kaam hain. Little bit small small works. Just go and do. I said ok. I thought massi kahaygee apnee baytee ko bhee to go with me but this time she never said. My sexy cousin was already in her room also. Anyways I just went out after taking little money from masi for there works. After 2hrs I came back doing all there small works like buying Jaimala, picking up rings from Jewellers, shopping few more things and a turban, sword for him with his shoes also like he said. I was also tired. I went up, gave them all things. This time my cousin sis was also sitting in his room with my masi also.

They were checking things. My cousin bro said bhenchod where is ring. I said it must be inside the box check. He said khalee hai. I checked box it was empty. There was no diamond ring. He said check toe karnee thee. I was like but u said everything is ready I just need to fetch it and this box was packed how could I have opened it and checked. He said bhai tu chutyah hai kya. I felt bad salay moetay nay in front of his mother and sister abused me. Instantly his mom said relax bayta don’t abuse Rajbir. Jeweler kee galtee hoegee, call him. My cousin sis noticed my face also and she could see my fist getting tight and I was getting in anger too. He called jeweller and said box empty hai ring kahan hai khanaa ji, khana said haan ji who jaldee mein ring daalna bhool gaya ladka. Khana made it like a laughing joke and my cousin bro said I will come to take now. After he hang up. He did not said me anything. No sorry also for his bad language. I felt bad and said him nothing too. As I was feeling so angry that moment. I don’t know how I controlled but as I knew I wont be able to control it for long. So in anger I just said him bhai mein chalta hun. Aap gadee lay jaana mayree for shimla. I wont be able to come now. He was like ub tujhay kya hua. I just went down without staying there a min. I started my bullet bike and came my home. I was still angry on that gaandu my cousin bro. dil toe kar raha tha salay ko ek thapad mein seedha kardun but did not wanted to spoil his wedding or whatever fuck. After 1hr of that I got a call on my mobile. I picked up. My cousin sis gussa thanda hua kuch. I stayed quiet. She said what you doing now. I replied in arrogance busy hun. She said for me also you busy. I stayed quiet. She said theek hai you stay busy. I just wanted you to take me to your dwarka flat. I said why. She said to make you drink my hand made tea. I know you like my tea. Instant reply came from my mouth. Aaraha hun to pick you. She smiled and cut call. I reached there in 15min sms her I am down in parking. She said coming. After 5min she came, sat in front seat. She said chaloe drive karo. I started car looked at her she was wearing some green tight suit. She said bhai ko stress hoega that’s why he spoke like that with you. I said stress hoega means he will abuse everyone. I said if anyone else would have said that. I would have broke his teeth. She said I know you can but thank you for controlling.

I looked at her, she was looking so pretty in this suit and her small red lips, I just lost all my anger instantly looking at her figure. We did not spoke much after that and in 20min I was parking car under my dwarka flat. She was walking behind me. Then I said aagay chaloe mayra. I will see your walk. She smiled and came in front. While going towards 1st floor when she was ahead of me. I checked her ass shape nicely. Waheen stairs par hee mayra lund khada hoegaya. I opened flat door. Told her come, she entered first. I locked door behind her and turned on air cons of bedroom and living room also. Then sat on couch, said kuch khaogee aap should I order. There is nice restaurant near by. She said ok order food. It was almost 8pm I ordered some veg food and cold drinks. She sat on couch too. Then said me gussa tumhara bahut high hai Mr rajbir. I said aapsay toe nahe karta gusaa. Only u have the right to say me anything. She said acha then I should say you chu…… she only said chu…. Not whole word and we laughed haha I said you don’t look nice saying abuse word. She smiled and said ub mujhsay bhee gusa hoe jao fir. I smiled, after a pause she said so you will not come to my brother wedding huh. I said no. Cant take his bullshit anymore. She said ok then you will miss my dance there. I stayed quiet. After few seconds she got up from couch and said see one move I will show you. I said ok show. She was standing in front of me and made a thumka I got fucked looking at her sexy thumka in that green tight suit she was wearing. Bhenchod dekh kar hee maza aagaya tha. She did so slow and nice and then she turned towards me in smiling way. How was it. My eyes were just stuck on her ass only. She said again hello kahan kho gaye.

I came back in senses and said very nice do again. Wait let me record. She smiled while I took my phone out and said now do. She smiled , said nooo, I said shadee mein bhee toe maarogee yeah step. Do again. Let me record. She did and I recorded this time. Bitch made that thumka so slowly that this time I just felt it, I was looking at her sexy ass with so much lust and she turned towards me said buss ub.

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
[Image: m.jpg]

[Image: n.jpg]

I was feeling iskee gaand chod kar poora maza lay jaun iska but where I could have forced her. She sat again on couch and said poora dance dekhna chahtay hoe then you have to come. She said looking in my eyes. I placed my hand on her thigh now and rubbed my big hand there. She looked at me, said chai piyogay. I said later, I grabbed her small started to kiss it. She got up said I will go and make tea for you maybe you will change your mind after having my tea. While walking towards kitchen she said if you want you can come in kitchen and stand near me. I was like wah Raj tayree toe lottery lag gayee. Apnay aap bula rahee hai. I followed her like a dog, stood there in kitchen beside her. My lund was hard by now, ek toe I have not rubbed my lund from few days and uppar say iss salee nay kya seduce kara tha abhee with her fragrance only I was getting crazy for her.

I made sure I was standing really close to her and slowly I came behind her. I just wanted to place my lund on her soft ass. I was wearing gym track pants also loose kind. That’s why my lund was freely getting adjust on her ass. She felt it what I did. I placed my hand on her waist seeing when did not resisted my lund touch for few seconds. She said mut karo I called you to stand with me not to touch me. I stayed quiet. While rubbed my hand all over her waist and slowly took it over breast pressed it softly while making her feel my hard lund. She said rajjjj don’t do. I said I am not doing anything. You are looking very sexy. She removed my hand from her soft breast. I just pressed it few seconds only. Then her phone rang, it was inside on couch, she said jao bring my phone. I went saw, her mom was calling. I gave her. She said yah mother. I am with rajbir he wanted to buy some shirt for wedding. Market mein hun. When I heard lie from her mouth. I smiled looking at her, then came behind her again in same position this time I pulled my track pants also down and took my naked lund out, placed it on her soft ass straight like that. She tried to push me but I took her hand placed on my lund, she turned to see and made anger expression, while saying her mom ok I will call back. She cut call and said what you doing don’t. she was behaving like she saw me cock first time. I was saying rub karo issay with your hands but bitch was being so rigid and any how she just went inside living room again. I pulled my track pants up, went near her. Said what happen now. She said are you mad. I don’t want to see that. I got it that bitch just wanted to make me fool. She seduced me to the limits broke me easily and left me untouched hungry. I was not able to force her or hold her as well after that. As I felt she played nicely with me, clever bitch. She smiled hehe you really stupid huh. Don’t do this now I told you other day also I don’t like and want this between us. We can be good friends only. I said yah yah ok. I was understanding her clearly now. She just made a joke of me that moment. She said you sit here I will bring tea. I just sat on couch she came with tea, we had and she was smiling looking at me , then she said please come Rajbir.

I said why to get disrespect again from your brother. She said he is mad don’t think. You come for me. I said come for you and get what. I also said bluntly this time. She got shock and said so u mean you will do things for me and ask favors in return. I said I did not said favor at least something. She said you know I am not that kind girl ok. I said I did not mean that way. I just meant we are special friends. You should also listen me sometime. She said I do listen but out of way no I wont go ever. I said huhhh ok I am not saying also anything. I just like you. She said if you like me that come. I said but why what will happen if I come. I am giving car to your brother. He can drive. She stayed quiet for two min and said you know what you are the only one in our family who is brave and when you will be with us. I will feel safe. I was like in my heart wow yeah toe impress hai from my bravery I think. She said yes Mr rajbir don’t show attitude now and come. Its strange city and u know bhai is not that brave. If you will come I will feel more better. I said ok I will come for you then, to make you feel safe. She smiled and gave me a small kiss on my cheek mwaahhh. I also did not reacted much or tried to grab her much that time. Did not wanted to make her feel uncomfortable. I wanted to win her heart again by impressing. We had tea, some food came. We had little bit together, did some sweet talks, I flirted with her in between though, said her your dance thumka was very sexy. She smiled only thanks. I said her I am always there for you. She said I know my dog and she smiled salee fir panga lay rahee thee. I said fir dog bologee, fir kuch karunga fir kahogee dost hain hum leave me, she said haan baaba fir nahe bolungee. I said but I like to be your dog. She looked in my eyes in such sexy way and said I will keep you as my dog always. She was standing and saying lets go now back. I grabbed her hand and brought her on my lap, said thodee dare baad chalaingay na. sit on my lap. She said naa baaba. I have to go now. Its late almost 9pm. Drop me.

I said tights mein you looking sexy. She said I know you like tights. I said in my heart bhenchodee tu hai bhaut kameene bitch. She said where u lost mr. I said no I was saying in my heart that you are my queen. She smiled and I kissed her hand again. While she was on my lap. I said agar aapkay bhai nay ub dubara abuse kara toe I will really get mad at him. She said nahe karayga. Even if did you please control na rajbir. I said yeah sahe hai. Bhai galee daeta hai aur behan munatee hai. She smiled, I said looking at her soft lips. Let me kiss you once nicely. She said no please fir wahan mut jao tum. I said just once. I was trying to control but again came in lust when she sat on my lap. She said no kiss. I said acha fir shimla mein karunga, nahe toe abhee. She laughed hehe na wahan na idhar. I placed my hand on her thighs started to rub over her green thighs. She said lets go now before u go in your zone and she came out of my lap. She already went near main door and opened it to go out. I said wait 2min, she said kya hua ub, I put my face on my hard lund direction and said this. She said aayeee aayeee. You are bad and went out of flat. I smiled said to my self, salee tujhay toe apnee sex slave bana kar rahunga ek din. Bahut tadpatee hai bitch. After my lund slept, I locked doors, went down with her. On my way I touched her thighs a bit while driving slow. She removed my hand once and I again placed it there, said sirf rakh raha hun wont do anything else. Trust me. She did not remove my hand after that from her thigh while I felt her chuut area also slowly, pressed it few times my hand there also. She was not stopping so I was rubbing my left hand nicely on her chuut area and thighs, then she said enough now, she removed my big hard hand from her legs. By then her home also came. She said come up now. I said ok. I went up, her bro was there too. He said raj mayray bhai sorry yaar for that moment. He hugged me and showed me his ring, then abused that jeweller. Aayga na bhai wedding mein. I looked at his sister who was there. I said yah of course for you I will come aap baday bhai hoe apnay. His sister saw in my eyes and smiled. She knew I was only coming because of her and her chuut. She went her room. I was also tired so said them good night and went my home. Next day I did my packing for shimla mom also did her packing. We did not went anywhere. Then the day came when we had to travel for Shimla. Early morning I woke up. I placed my mom and my bags in my pajero. We went to my masi home. Reached there. They were also ready for shimla and wedding. We all sat comfortably my car was big. My cousin bro was fat so he sat ahead. I was driving. My sexy doll sat behind my seat with her mom and my mom. We left for Shimla
[+] 8 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Will give regular updates now mostly every week.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Thnx bro for update.We really missed updates of ur master piece of writing.
happy banana
Love your life.
[+] 1 user Likes savana1983's post
Like Reply
Thanks for coming back n giving nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update Bhai, now waiting for Shimla wedding
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Awesome broo... Wantt more hot spicy update in shimla toure bro...
Like Reply
Fantabulous update!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Maskin's post
Like Reply
We reached Shimla in few hours only. First we went to our hotel straight. I had rooms booked already. It was not that nice hotel. My cousin sister said this doesn’t look 5 star. I said I did booked 5 star maybe I got scam. That was looking 3 star. My masi and mother said its ok putar no issue. Putar means son. We all went to lobby. I had booked 3 rooms here. One for me, one for my cousin sister and one for masi and my mom. My cousin bro wanted to stay in his would be wife home but he also came inside with us just to get freshn up a bit and change. It was afternoon time. So we had lunch at hotel only. Later in evening after some rest we all got ready to go to see bride of my cousin bro. I was excited too kee moetay ko kya maal mila hai lets see. Wedding was day after tomorrow. First it was engagement and then wedding plan the next day. We were sitting in our cars. I did not got much chance to see my cousin sis also but a quick glimpse I still took. She was wearing nice punjabi suit. Purple color punjabi salwaar and shiny purple punjabi kameez. Her breasts were covered by her embroidered chunni. She had her long hairs open. I could not even praise her. She was looking nice punjabi toeta girl. Toeta maal means top class.

When we all sat in car. I was on driving seat. I got a call from our Bombay rich maama ji. They also arrived. They were staying in some other hotel. I gave phone to my cousin bro. cousin bro was explaining maama ji location of our hotel and gave address to them of his would be wife. So that there family could reach there directly,  With in 20min from our 3 star fucked up hotel we reach girl home. Bride family came at gate. They had nice home. Looked quite big from outside. Her parents welcome all of us. Same time my rich maama ji from Bombay, his wife and son who was 18yrs now. They also reached there. I met karan after long time, though we use to talk sometimes on phone whenever I use to call maama ji or if they use to call my mom, karan hugged me and said how are you Rajbir bro. I said saalay itnay time baad mila hai. Last time yaad hai 3 saal pehlay milay thay when I came to bombay we played cricket in your big home. He said yah bhai . I said wah bay handsum aur lumba hoe gaya hai tu. Goera chita chikna launda. He smiled and said kahan bhai. I said aur bataa. We were talking and rest all went inside Bride home already.

I said him so what you doing these days. He said bro I am in first year college now, just 18yrs. I said nice, study hard. He smiled. We went in also. We also sat on couch, karan my maama ji son sat next to me on couch. Then bride came and we all met her. I was like yeah toe moetee hai. Fat girl, plumpy but then I thought apna cousin kaunsa heera hai. Saala chutyah toe hai. It was evening and we all were just laughing enjoying casual talks. My cousin sis when came near me to tell me something in my ear. Karan said hello to her also. Hello dee dee. How are you. She said hi I am good and how are you. He said fine. My cousin sis was not close to our maama ji family that much so she never spoke much with this kid. I went out as my cousin sis said in my ear to bring those gifts which were in car. I took karan also with me. We brought all those packages , gave bride and her family. Everything was going fine. Happy atmosphere, it was a small family wedding only with less people from our side. Though wedding was still after two days. We all saw girl house also from inside they showed us, quite a big one with many rooms. I thought girl looks rich salay moetay nay ameer party fasayee hai.

My massi was v happy because girl family looked rich even though girl was not that pretty. When my cousin sis hugged that girl. I felt bhenchod what a big difference of beauty, my cousin sis figure every inch is like diamond, what sexy she was looking in that purple suit. I had to remove my eyes from her or else mayray toe waheen turn hoe jaana tha. Karan who was sitting next to me, I think he was also looking at our cousin sis. She was his cousin sis too. So I used our here. I noticed a bit but thought maybe I am just stupid and over thinking. Yeah toe salaa shareef padaku launda hai. padaku means fond of study and he is shareef also, shareef means honest simple kind, yeah sala kahan sochayga mayree tarhan. i got normal again. I think we enjoyed there for almost 2hrs and left as next day was engagement party morning time. So we had to leave. I walked out with karan only, my cousin sis and her mom and my mom they were coming with maama ji in there car, my cousin bro stayed there at his would be wife home only. He said I will get ready here only its ok. Girl family insisted a lot to us to stay in there home also but my masi and mom did not like. They said next time after they get marry first. Karan kind of a less speaking boy. I was saying him aur bata. Girl friend hai ya nahe koi. He said no bro. only study. Dad is v strict you know how he is. I said haan yeah toe hai. We all left then. Karan and his mom and dad were staying in 5 star which was little more ahead of our hotel, so they went first to drop our family to our 3 star hotel. Karan was sitting with me in car. Then I broke silence and said moetee hai yeah toe iss moetu kee beewee. He laughed haha. Yah I saw. I said yeah sala kaunsa bard pitt hai nahe. He said yah. I said tujhay bhee aisee beewee milaygee toe kya karayga. He said I will run haha. I said haan sahe hai mein bhee haha. We both shake hands and laugh, made some jokes and by then our hotel came. We said our maama ji family bye and went inside our hotel. In lift my cousin sis was standing opposite me, her mom and my mom were talking about girl family, so I winked at my cousin, she made anger expression. Our floor came and there was no chance for me except going to my room and seeing my beauty cousin sis going to her room. I felt iskay room mein kaisay jaaun. I even called her but she said I am v tired kal miltay hain on sms. I said ok. Salee kay nakhray hain kya kar saktay. I also just went to sleep as next morning we had to wake up early, get ready and go by 10am to bride family home for engagement party.
Like Reply
you are the best.. Thanks for the update..
[+] 1 user Likes story_reeder's post
Like Reply
clps Nice update happy
[+] 1 user Likes saleem8026's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update Bhai.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Nice broo going smoothly waiting for hot update broo
Like Reply
Next day engagement party I was ready by 10am, my mother and masi were still in there room. so I went quickly outside my cousin room, knocked. She opened half door , as it had chain. I said let me come in, she said I am not ready now. I said ready toe hoe. You wearing nice dress. She said why you want to come in. I was like in my heart bhen keee loedee salee, I said don’t forget u said first you will show me your dress and let me click you. She smiled and said I forgot. Jao your hitler mom will come out and see you outside my room and let me do final touch. I said please let me click few pics quick. She saw my face expression and said in pity way poor rajbir. Then opened her door chain. I went in quick, locked door behind and said sexy dress. She said don’t disturb me. I said you getting ready like its your engagement. She was moving doing her final touch up, while I took my phone out, started to click her pics. When she got ready fully, she made poses also and I clicked her many pics
[Image: a.png]

[Image: b.png]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: m.jpg]

[Image: n.jpg]

[Image: o.jpg]

She said jaldee karo ub enough before my mom and masi comes. I went near her, said ek kiss karnay doe, your lips looking very sexy. She was using bright red lipstick. She said noooo rajbir behave ok. I said chal raj leave it baad mein dekhaingay iska nakhra. Kaheen iskee maa naa aajay. Time was already to leave also. I opened door and went down to start car, with in few min all came, my cousin sis was sitting in front next to me, I was driving. I was feeling iskee thighs ko pakadlun but both budiyas were behind also. On the way I got call from karan also, he said Rajbir bhai we also on way. I said salay peechay ghoom. My car behind yours. I pressed car horn and my cousin sis was smiling. We all reached bride home in 15min. Nicely dressed, so much different perfumes fragrances were coming from all of us. We were by far looking good then bride family, even in looks also and in dressing also. We were sitting inside again in hall. Karan fellow was next to me. We had our breakfast plates and were talking while my cousin sis also joined us as she had no one else to sit with or talk with there. Her mom and my mother were busy with bride family, my maama ji and his wife was also between there group, our groom my cousin bro was sitting with his would be wife.

When my cousin sis came sat next to me on my left, I was in center and karan was on my right. She was saying to me about food, kya stupid breakfast hai. I don’t like oily things. I said her slowly thoda sa kha loe. I will take you out later for nice lunch. She smiled, rehnay doe tum, yeah hee theek hai instead of going with you. karan laughed haha. I said salay tu kya hus raha hai. He said dee dee don’t like to go with you. I said tayree dee dee don’t like to go with anyone. Tu try kar lay. He felt shy. My cousin sis smiled and said karan. Yeah kya try karayga, he is so shy kid. Tumharee tarhan nahe hai, gunda. I said if I am gunda then why brought me there. She said koi gunda saath hoena bhee chayeah kabhee kabhee. Karan was only smiling listening her. Then bride father announced come guys now rings exchange time. I just ate that breakfast little only. After 10min rings were getting exchange. We clapped, I quickly brought champange bottle from car, which I bought already from Delhi and opened it, my maama ji got happy seeing that, we mens had little. I gave to groom also my cousin bro but his wife did not took. She said no thanks. Bride family played music there itself in that big hall. They must be 15 to 20 and we were also 8 to 10 people, music was on. I did some dance first with few mens joined from bride family. From our side I was the only man who was whistling, dancing, karan joined me for 10min and then sat next to our cousin sister. I was enjoying making that place fully alive and make it look like a wedding going on or else people were really boring there and less also. While my cousin sis and karan were talking. She was smiling also in between when he was whispering in her ears don’t know what.

I thought sala mayree beztee kar raha tha maybe to her, after few min I also got tired and sat, then some womens punjabi old songs they played so all womens started to dance. My masi came near her daughter and grabbed her hand, took her for dance also. Now she also joined my mom, her mom and maami ji into that old punjabi women dance moves. While I sat next to karan, said him salay kya bol raha tha in ear of our cousin, he said kuch nahe, I said mayree beztee toe nahe kar raha tha na. he laughed haha no broo. Then I noticed my cousin sis was coming in flow of her dance moves, she was doing slow movements and her lak, lak means ass was looking so sexy with her dance moves. Ek toe salee nay tight suit pehna hua tha and above that her ass was already so hot and tight in shape kind, I was seeing her figure only then I told karan kab hain tayray 1st year college exams. He did not respond, I looked at him, bhenchod I noticed his eyes were glued at the ass of our cousin sister. She was still busy in her dance moves and karan was just glued to her moves with a serious look. That time I got it yeah sala bhee isko hee ghoor raha hai, bhenchod hai seedha saadha shakal say par ander say harami lag raha hai. aur ghoor aisa raha tha jaisay he will really eat her alive. I thought so kee kal bhee he was looking at her but I was not sure but now I was sure, then I thought iskee bhee galtee kahan hai, our sex bomb cousin is so hot, any one will get crazy seeing her. I again said him bata fir aur kuch, he still never responded and his eyes were only looking at our cousin sis figure. That bitch bhee kya moves dae rahee thee in dance. Uppar say she was so nicely dressed. I said him slowly in his ear then. Buss kar itna mut ghoor. He looked at me strangely and said naa noo I was just seeing dance bro. I said hmm chal enjoy then.

After I pointed him then he got little careful, he stopped looking at her in front of me at least. Some uncle opened scotch bottles, it was day time only but they offered me so I said of course lay aao ji. I took few pegs, while watching sexy dance moves of my cousin, Karan was also sitting there. Now he was carefully looking at her figure. Maybe I should have not pin pointed to him. After 2 glass scotch I grabbed karan also and said him dance and enjoy this time. My cousin sis also joined us and we three then dance together. Now karan was laughing enjoying and my cousin sis was also smiling. While I was not in senses that much after those strong scotch glasses. When we got all tired. We sat and were having rest. I was sitting separate. While karan came and again sat next to me. He said bro you dance good. I said him dekh bayta sharmaay mut kar. Don’t be shy ever nahe toe this world will fuck you. Be brave, kuch bhee karo in life be brave. I was drunk toe salee philosophy nikal rahee thee. He said yah bro I don’t shy. I said good. I saw my cousin sis was going to bathroom side. I made an excuse to karan and also went towards that bathroom after my cousin.

Aaj toe salee kee smootch laynee hee thee.  That side some kids were there only. Playing running. I told them bachon jao udhar jaa kar khelo. When they ran. I looked here, there no one was coming. As house was big also. When my cousin opened bathroom door. She saw me in front, I went inside, locked door. She was kya kar rahay hoe, pagal hoe tum, she started to get panic, I said relax ok. I grabbed her tight in arms. I was drunk also so had more guts that time. Was feeling very free and brave due to that scotch I had earlier. She tried to free herself from my arms. I was still holding her nicely and smiling. Suddenly I heard karan voice coming from outside Rajbir bro. Are you inside. I kept hand on my cousin sis mouth and whisper her slowly shhhh don’t speak. We both kept quiet. During that time my cousin sis was still in my arms I had my arms all on her back. I think with in 2 min Karan fellow went inside. Then I said in slow voice to my babe one kiss only aaj bahut hot lag rahe hoe. She said no. I did not care and took a nice passionate smootch, grabbed her head from behind, pressed it more on my face and started to eat her lips nicely. Smootch was so delicious. My right hand I placed on her soft ass and pressed it hard. While licking her lips. She pushed me any how and got free. Then in anger said what the hell. You are an animal really. I smiled and said and you are a beauty. She said let me go now. I said your lipstick, make it fine first. More then half of her lipstick came out of her lips. She said now I have to remove it all because u spoil it.

She went in front of that small round mirror in bathroom, removed her lipstick, half I had ate it. Rest half she removed it with tissue. When she turned to go back out, I pulled her again from her soft thin hand. Grabbed her tight from her thin waist. Again kept my lips on hers. She was doing ummhhhh but I again took a nice lip kiss, sucked her for few seconds before she broke that kiss and pushed me back. She said by doing this you are showing me your real colors Mr rajbir. You loosing your own respect. She opened door and went out of bathroom. I was still in, felt quite an anger after what she said to me. Salee bitch talk about respect. Iskee maa kee chuut. Mujhsay chudee thee jab tab kahan gayee thee iskee respect. I felt v angry on this bitch. I was feeling iska yeah jo ghamand hai aisa toedunga, will show her what she is. How arrogant this bitch was. I will show her, her real place. Which was under my cock only. I washed my face a bit with water and went out too. I did not went to the living room where everyone was. Main party room. I just went from back door outside and stood near some tree calling my some friend. I did not wanted to go main room where party was. As I wanted some fresh air. Shimla air was nice and fresh. It was afternoon and I felt really nice sitting on the bench outside alone taking fresh air.

After few minutes I heard karan my rich maama ji son calling my name again rajbir bhai. I heard his voice and said louder here, outside. He saw me and came near me, I was searching u from so long, I said aray I was sitting here taking fresh air kya hua. He said nothing bro. you know I have no one here to speak to except u. I said aa baith idhar, he said lets go in. I said chal lets go inside. We again came in, groom was enjoying laughs and talks with his fiance now, oldies were still busy between them. My cousin sis was sitting laughing with her mom and my mom, so karan and I sat on chairs too next to each other, we were near groom this time, when my elder cousin the groom saw me, he showed me thumbs up sign, that how I am, I said all good. Then he called me near him with hand signal. I went, he whisper in my ear that rajbir go to my room, there under the bed in my bag or on bed, check if my mobile left. Can u bring it for me. I said sure my lovely brother. I said karan chal aa zara, we went upstairs, where my cousin bro room he took. I said karan dekh iss chutyah ka mobile hoega kaheen, karan laughed, how we will find, I said lets try, karan said I don’t want to aap hee find karo. I said I am drunk little tu hee dhoond, ya ek kaam kar tell his sister to come and find, he said yah that’s better. I smiled and he went down again. I sat on bed. After 2 min karan came, he said I told dee dee, she will come and find. I said in sarcasm to karan, haan tayree dee dee sab dhoond laytee hai. He did not said anything. I heard someone coming towards room, I got up from bed and tried to did acting again of finding that moetu ka mobile. Now this beauty was in room too, she entered and said karan, mila tumhain bhai ka mobile, karan said no, we tried, she looked at me and made a face expression like she irritated seeing me, I gave her a dirty smile, as I just took her smootch in bathroom few min back. I said he was saying must be in his bag under bed, she said toe dekhna tha na, I said its ok u see now as u here. She bend to check her brother bag, I was standing beside her that time and karan was opposite her, when she bend her dress neck got loose and here came her big cleavage in front, I noticed from side only, I was on her side so I still did not got that clear view as her hairs were coming in between but when I looked at karan, he was glued again at her cleavage, this time I smiled looking at the scene. Sala launda khul kar he was focused on her big cleavage, he thought I am drunk so wont understand what he is doing but I noticed, she bend a bit more to stretch her arms so she can search nicely her brother bag for his mobile and karan what he did, he said I will help u too, he also bend down with an excuse of searching mobile but his eyes were focused only on her white soft breasts, I am sure he saw a nice deep cleavage and her bra also that time, for 5 minutes karan enjoyed her deep cleavage in bra, then she got up and said yeah raha I found, karan said oh nice dee dee. She got up pulled her kameez little up as her heavy breasts made her kameez a bit down, her thin waist and those round shape breasts were an ultimate view for anyone. She did not said anything and went out of room. Karan said me lets go bro, she found phone. I said yah I saw how u helped her in finding. He stayed quiet. We went out. I wanted to say him kee salay tu issay ghoor raha tha itna again but I controlled because first he met me after many years and then another thing he was always a shy, simple boy always more into studies, above that his father was rich too, my maama ji so i did not wanted that i should say him something and he feel bad tell his father. it could be a problem. i just thought leave it. These things happen. Above that my cousin sis is a masterpiece beauty, with such hot figure. I was drunk also so could not spoke much. We went down, now I was feeling I should just go hotel and sleep. Sleep was coming on my head. That scotch uncle again came near me, haan ji bayta ji ek aur loe peg. I said uncle je buss ji I had enough thanks. Saalay budon nay pehlay hee 2 peg bol kar 4 peg wala strong drink dae diya tha. Uppar say bhosdee ka fir aagaya hoar lay loe, I was like fuck off uncle. I don’t want to get faint. We left for hotel In few minutes, I did not drove. My car karan was driving. I said him gadee chalana kab seekha, licence hai, he said yah bro, Dad made it recently after i crossed 18yrs but i knew driving from before. i said good. i said in my heart haan tayray baap kay paas audi and merc cars toe hain.. After karan and his family left, my mom and masi went there room, my cousin sis did not even looked at me, she went in her room, so I had no choice but just to go in my room and sleep for a while. I crashed on bed, 3 hrs I slept and around 7pm I woke up.
Like Reply
Great going, include karan part more in future
Like Reply