True story of my Dominating cousin sister
All this is my true story, my cousin sis and me, i am not gonna disclose her name, she is lke a model, a true sardarni beauty, i am a punjabi also, she is my aunty daughter older then me around 25 n i am 19yrs and she is 6 yrs old then me ,in her fam, Her mother and brother were living as her father divorced her mother long back, she was very strict always i was scared from her because she is really v v strict regarding discipline and my study, whenever i use to have less marks in my school exams she use to hit me slap n that also v hard on my face so i was always afraid of her from childhood but she is so hot that i always masturbate also thinking about her with me in bed but someone has said it true that one day dreams surely come true,  till my 12th standard i was really v afraid of her n when i passed my school n then she became little frndly with me not lke a dictator as she was always, then i got my first job in mnc at 18 yrs of age and whenever my salary use to come i always use to go my aunty home to see my sexy cousin n tell her that i want to buy u some dress or gift, so she use to go with me in my car n i use to buy her some gift always every month from my salary .

i always use to look at her figure all time whenever i got chance , her height is almost 5.6 n her hairs long till her waist n she got so soft round breasts 34 size, so i reached there home on weekend as i always use to that day i reached there home in evening itself to see what she gonna wear because she has to go to her some frnd wedding party that day , she was in her room n her dress was black but on the bed, she showed me 2 dresses n said me to choose for her, i said her u wear anythng u look so beautiful, she blushed n i got more guts with that, then she said ok i will come back from shower n u wait outside my room, i said ok, then i was waitng n after 15 minutes she cme back frm her room all dressed up in that dress, black punjabi suit she was wearing n her hairs my god, she was looking awesome n i went near her touched her hairs n smelled them n she said leave them u will spoil my comb , i said to her dnt worry u looking so beautiful ryt now any man will go crazy for u , i dnt knw how cum i said her lke that because i always use to get afraid of her, but then she got upset listening that from me n she said me be in your limits now, u r going too far ok, i got little scared again, i said her sorry n went to other room n hvnt even looked at her all that tme but then she realized that i got little upset frm her n she called me in her room, n said to me, now tell me how i am looking  

i said i cant say other wise u will say that be in your limits so she smiled n said to me i am sorry i should have not said u lke that i know u r my cousin n u were just complimenting about me, she said me to hold hair dryer n stand near her n make her hairs dry quick, i said ok no problem i will do, while doing that i was touching her hairs n telling what a smell u have of your body she just smiled n showed me a slap in a smiling way n said u becoming naughty hmm, i said no i am not, u made me naughty, so she asked me what else u lke in my dress do u know anything what fabric is this n all or u just saying all compliments just lke that, i said her , i will make u buy costly punjabi suit from my next salary , i was just getting crazy that time looking at her breasts from so close her shape of breast was so sexy n round, while drying her hairs i got my lund got hard in my pants, then she said how much costly u will buy me a punjabi dress, i said any amount u say me i will do it for u , then she told me that i need one i choose already but its 7000rs u cant afford it, i said i will afford anything for u dnt worry, i wil buy u tmmrw itself frm my savings, she got happy n i was also but then i said only on one condition u will show me how u look in it in your room, she said ok dont worry i will show u for sure, why not i will show u how i look in it, , i got so crazy that tme for her that i just wanted to kiss her lips wth passion, she has small lips, shining wth her purple color lipstick that tme. so her hairs got dry n i put off the hair dryer, n i said her to get up, she said why i said her i hve a frnd who work in jj valaya showroom, so i will gft u a punjabi suit frm jj valaya, i was crazy that tme for her n i cld hve gve her anythng for her pussy that tme, i said her i wnt to tke a measurement of your figure so that i can give it to my frnd n i will get a branded jj valaya punjabi suit for u , she got v happy, she said wait not now, my mother will see, she will ask why u takng measurement, we waited for 15 minutes for her mother to go at gurudwara, her mom went n then she said me now its ok , i said her what if your brother comes in your room now as he was watching tv in other room, she said ok u lock my room from inside n quickly take my measurement, i went to her door n happily locked it, she asked me how much it will cost u that punjabi dress then i said her around 20000rs my entire month salary, she was shocked as she never expected that costly gift from anyone in her entire life, so she said me in formality no its ok u r my cousin how can i take it from u leave it n bal bla bla, but i was so horny that time looking at her figure in her black punjabi suit that i said if i can buy u a 50000rs gift also i will , for a beauty lke u i can do anything she got blushed n said me ok take my measurement 

i said her ok n came in front of her with that inchy tape, then i was feeling so shy in even touching her, and afraid also but then i started with her waist n i tried not to touch her so that she should not feel lke i am really misbehaving with her n she should slap me , so i put my hand across her waist but without touching her i took her waist size it was 27 inch then i told her now what then she put her one thy on bed n said now tke thigh measure , my god that tme i was really nervous but she said its ok dnt worry dnt be shy u r my cousin n ok, i said alryt i grab her thighs this tme wth confidence n placed my hand intentionally on her vagina spot she was lke hey pull your hand down how dare u touched me lke that, i said u just said to me that its ok then thats why but she shouted on me n said get lost u touched me intentionally, i said no it was mistake, she was lke ok now do it carefully n watch your hand, i was lke leave it i cant do it, i got so scared i thought she will forsure slap me if i will touch her ass, i was lke ok i will go leave that punjabi suit also frm jj valaya i dnt think so u need it, then when i reached till door she was lke wait i am sorry u tke it again n this tme i promise i wont say u anythng, i said but still i am scared of comng close to u now, if by mistke i will touch u somewhere then u will call whole world my god leave it, i got angry that tme n then she came frm behind n held my hand n said sorry , i just dnt lke any man touch me then she said ok i wont say u anything, tke measurement quick, i said ok u stand there again n i put her ryt thigh on bed n put inchy tape around her thighs n looked at her she was smiling this tme n said sorry again to me n i also smiled n said its ok dnt worry u will still get that costly dress, while tkng her thigh measurement this tme i intentionally put my one finger between her legs v close to her chuut area n pressed it there for few minute till i was holdng her both thighs one by one, she felt my hand there between her thighs but this tme she controlled her anger n i thought in my heart now she is under my control  but still i did not had the guts to do anythng more, then i went behind her n my dick was already hard, i tried to stand so close to her that my cock got rubbed on her ass n i was doing a drama of measuring her frm behind her waist, then i got more guts in me n i pressed my hard cock all on her ass n she was lke what r u doing Rajbir, move little back, i said stand still ok let me take measurement, then i ordered her first time n she obeyed it n i felt so good, i felt more guts in me, only that point of time her real brother came n knocked her door , i got scared , he shouted from outside that i am going to gym u lock the door, i hvnt even made any voice as i never wanted to make him know that i am in her sister room, then she said ok u go i will come n lock i am changing, i said to her wow u lie good sweetheart, then she winked at me n said just for jj valaya dress n i smiled, then we waited her brother to go, i said her , let him go first, i was thinking in my heart sala yeah moeta bhee gym jaata hai. Hoena kuch nahe hai issay because he was fat. I said her slowly bhai also go gym thats so nice. She said yah, i said i also go from last 2yrs already, she said haan tumhain dekh kar lagta hai. I felt good when she said that. Then i went to main door n locked it also , then i felt a good feelng in my heart  that now i am all alone wth this beauty so even she will shout on me if i touch her intentionally no one will hear atleast n i will say her sorry n go frm house, so i cme in her room again n saw her combng her hairs

i went behind her n again grabbed her frm her waist, she said did u locked the door , i said yah now we r alone, she said so what , u just tke measurement n i hve to go also to party, i said yah i am tkng, i held her waist frm behind n said wow u r so slim, her black punjabi suit had a zip on back which i saw was not closed till top n i said yur zip not closed all. Then i pulled her long black hairs aside and instead of taking zip up, i pulled little more down first to see her bra n back n as i pulled it down little only, i saw her black bra v thin on her back n her back i never saw full but whatever i saw it was so white n creamy. I was feelng lke touchng it lickng it but in those 5 seconds i pulled zip down n up quickly after noticing her black bra. Then she tied her hairs, i put my hand on her hairs n opened them n said her to keep them open till i am here, she said ok as u wnt, i again grabbed her waist n placed inchy tape around to take measurement again n she said u just took, i said final no mistake i need in measurements n this tme i pushed myself two steps ahead frm behind so that i cld feel her ass wth my cock. My lund was so hard by then n i dnt knw frm where i got guts that i pressed my lund on her ass, it was lke just a touch of my dick on her ass n first tme in my life i felt her ass. I was feeling lke a king that i touched my dominant cousin ass with my lund. I wanted to keep it on her ass but she moved instantly little ahead with her clever move i had to finish her waist measurement n then it was tme for breast measurement, she said ok now take it dnt worry.

i said beautiful cousin i dnt worry, then i went behind her i was hvng mre guts that tme as i was alone at home with her n also i already rubbed my erect hard long cock on her for few seconds , i was still standing behind her then i put my hands around her n inchy tape around her breasts, i said her 34 breasts, she said just say 34. Dont say that word,  i smiled n said ok but it is called breasts thats what we learned in school n she was lke with irritated face huhh whatever , u just get me that punjabi dress please, jj valaya is my favrote designer, as she was saying that my hand was still near her breasts measuring, i then pressed them gently her left breast n u know what happened she turned towards me n slapped me hard, i was lke whyyyy , she said me u get lost right now, u tried to , i said i never did anything, my hand was there measuring your breast and unintentionally your breast got pressed, she just slapped me one more time and i got shocked, said her ok i will go now , she said u mannerless boy, i dont need your dress just go and never show me your face.
[+] 9 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Started to post again. had to change few things. You can take back up also of thread and photos for yourself and try not to post it ever on any website or here. Thanks. Will update all in few days.
[+] 1 user Likes writer's post
Like Reply
So as i went from there house to my home, i was scared what if she tell to her mom or brother then it will be so bad , so i decided to apologize to her  next day in a serious way, i thought even i have to touch her feet i will just apologize and never touch her again, then i sms her that nyt that i am so sorry i never touched you intentionally my hand was there on your breast n my hand got pressed there n then i said sorry sorry sorry 10 times in that sms, but no reply came, so i thought lets wait maybe she at wedding of her frnd then i slept n after 2 hrs i woke up i saw it was 1 am and i again sms her r u back from wedding, i am truly feeling guilty for my mistake, please forgive me i promise u i will do anything u want, i even said her that please dont tell to anyone else about today, i am scared, then after 10 minutes i got a reply from her

i forgive u for what u did, just be careful i am your cousin sis not your grl frnd, i wont tell to anyone, then finally i got relaxed n thought in my heart ok thank god this bitch will not tell anyone, then i replied her again, thanks so much for givng me one more chance, i said i dont know how my hand got pressed there i am feeling so bad, then she said leave it now, we will never talk about that and then she said i should have not slapped u, i got so angry on u also but u did a bad thing thats why, then i said her in sms that i will still order your jj valaya tomorrow, she said thanks in reply, i sms her again n wrote, see even u slapped me but still my heart so big for u that tmmrw i will order so costly punjabi suit for u but theres only one problem n i sent her that messge, then she replied what problem, i said no i cant even say now or else u will think i am a bad man.

then she smsed tell me what problem its ok i wont slap u from phone,  i sms her n said i forgot your breast size, i was smiling sending that sms. I waited, after 5 minutes reply from her side came 34inch, my god in that sms it was only written 34inch, after reading that sms from her my hornyness again came in me, i said in my heart wow bitch in evng u slapped me and at night telling me your breast size, i said to my self i will surely sleep with u one day my bitch, then i replied her thanks for telling me without slap, she reply haha, n i got happy again, i said her ok u sleep now

next day came and i went to my friend showroom who work in jj valaya showroom, and i told him that make a sexy suit n give him the measurements n especially i said him to make neck little deep so that i can see my cousin breasts when she bend, n also more ghayraa frm sides in her punjabi suit, ghayraa is lke a gap from her thighs sides, lke when women wear kameez n salwaar when she walk i could see her ass also if her ghayraa is big, my friend asked me, for who u making so costly , i said someone important u just make it, he said ok u take it in evening

i paid him the bill in advance which was 22000rs as i cld hve paid any amount to sleep wth my dominating cousin but i was tkng a risk maybe if still i cld not make her mine then my all money will go in waste but i thought leave it , i can earn money all life but lets take a chance by making good impression on her , so in evening i took that punjabi dress from jj valaya shop n went to my home and when i went in my room, i sent sms to my cousin that your dress cost me today 22000rs from your favt designer jj valaya, she replied me wow u bought for me, come home immediately,

i replied her no not now, i will come in weekend, i was just playing little games with her now, then she said please u come now, i said no i cant i have night shift today u will get your dress after 3 days on saturday, i was seriously having a nyt shift at work that day, then she sms me, i will be alone for 2 hrs after 8pm tonight i can show u also how i look, mom n brother going to gurudwara bunglasahib they will come after 2 hrs, so if u will come at 8 u can see me in that dress, i said to my self oh gosh now even i have to leave my job i will leave it, i called my team leader n said him

tonight i wont come, i have some emergency my grandpa got sick i have to take him to hospital, he said ok take leave today, i sent text to my dominating cousin , ok i called my team leader n said him i cant cum, i will be at your house at 8pm, she said what a dog u r haha, i said why, she said nothing but then she wrote also that remember to be in your limits or else haha, i said to her yah i know u dont have to make me remember, i said to my self, i cant even touch her but at least i will see her today all alone with my way, at 8pm i reached there i called her phone and told her i am downstairs if u alone then i will come up

she said i am alone, i went up n i was feeling v shy to look in her eyes, she opened door,  i got inside, i looked her hairs were open n she was wearing a tight top red one and jeans, her long black hairs were till her waist, red top was v tight and jeans was makng her ass look v sexy, she invited me in and i followed her till her room, that tme i was looking her ass in jeans and licked my lip with tongue. I wanted to eat that ass of her. After inside her room  she took that punjabi dress from me n said wow thank you so much, she said me sorry for slapping u and looked at the dress n then i gave her bill of 22000rs n she was lke ahh u r so so sweet Rajbir, u bought me the costliest n my favrt designer punjabi suit, then we went in her room, she said now u can go home haha, i said to her shut up go n wear it, today u slap me also, i wont go haha

she said ok i will come wearing it for my poor boy, she went to bathroom to change and wear it , during that tme i closed her door of room n locked it from inside, i removed my shoes n sat on her bed waiting for her to cum out, she said me from inside , that this suit so nice n fabric so soft also but neck deep why u made it so deep, i am feeling bad now to cum in front of u, i said i dnt knw about neck, jj valaya people said to me this is  the special design , only released now in market but its only for royal classy womens and u r high class so i decided, then i said her its ok u come out at least u r covered haha, she laughed n came out from bathroom, mannnn i was shocked looking at her figure, i said her u r a beauty, dark blue color suit and that embroidery on it, designs on it, it was party wear glowing, her white skin was shining more wth that color, then she went in front of big mirror and i was just staring at her cleavage, she saw me looking at her deep neck her cleavage was visible but nothing else, i said to her this is no deep, i cant see anything, she said shut upup and smiled, she was looking lke a princess n she was so happy

i said her u hvnt even thanked me, she turned n hugged me, i also hugged her n rubbed my all hand on her naked back, as the suit back was also quite deep. I wanted to rub her back nicely but only after i placed my hands there she broke hug, i sat there on her bed lke a king n said her now let me see u properly. aap bahut sunder lag rahay hoe i told her to walk for me lke a model so that i cld see her ass, then she started to wlk but i was feelng so shy also because my cock immediately got erect n hard.

she was not aware of it that her dress ghayraa is big from side that her gaand is also looking so sexy. i was looking at her lke a hungry dog, i said her see u hvnt let me take your measurement properly thats why from your neck stich is loose,  she said now tell me when i stand can u see my cleavage, i said not much ,i told her to come n sit near me so that i can feel her fragrance, i put my hand on her thighs n told her that u really looking so sexy now, i cant believe i used sexy word that time on her and she did not got upset too. I said, i have one request to u , i bought u so costly dress n even in future also i will buy u anythng but i just wnt u never leave me , lke u got angry wth me yestd dnt do that again, i cant lve wthout looking u everyday

she smiled n said hmm so am i your gf that u cant live wthout me, i said her u r more then that, i was looking at her breast while she was adjusting her dress, her white bra was visible from her shoulder, then she went near the mirror again n saw her bra strap , i told her let me adjust it for u, she said ok come, i got up frm bed n stood behind her , i was thinking in my heart, shld i mke my moves again but what if she got angry again n never spoke to me, i touched her bra frm her shoulder, i said her why its so loose , dnt u hve a tyt bra, she said this is also tyt but the dress u gve me is lke this that my bra strap always cum out, i was standing just so close to her sexy gaand, then i cldnt resist myself n thought salee ko 22000 kaa dress diya hai , a little fun toe i also deserve, i started to tell her that next week i will tke u to a fashion show where u can meet all your favt designers, as she was into fashion shows a lot. so she said wow when is that show, while talkng wth her she forgot that i actually cme so close to her gaand n i adjusted my lund quickly and started to touch her ass slightly

rubbed my cock on her soft ass from behind, i said i want u to look so sexy for that fashion show ok, i deliberately used sexy word again. To make her little free in talk with me. u wear this punjabi suit n i will tke u there next week i have passes for u n me, we will go by my car, while i was speaking she moved little ahead i think because she felt my hard lund and i got a bit irritated when she moved 2 steps ahead but i controlled n again moved behind her n this tme,  i put both my hands on her waist, as she got shocked n said to me remove your hands please, i was lke my god i am just checking your waist , its so slim, then i removed my hands frm her waist n after making her feel my loedaa on her ass for few seconds again , she felt it also clearly n said to me u please sit on bed, i was lke ok, i was just thinking that tme then what to do , how should i win this beauty , whenever i try to touch her or something she always say me no dont do that n bla bla bla, so that tme while i was sitting on bed i was telling her about fashion show for next week, she also sat but little far from me

she asked me where we hve to go , i told her we will go to Cp in my car at 9pm it will start n till 12 we will be back, she said so late n i said her i wnt u to wear this punjabi suit only or else i will not take u, i said in my heart to myself let her at least get ready to go with me , then i can see her alone in car, she said ok i will wear this dress for u only, i kissed her hand mwahhh n said her that will be so great my princess, i ask her why u get so angry when i touched u yestd, i mean it was by mistake i pressed your breast, she said sshhhh dont say. i know u did by mistake, i am your cousin sis so u shld behave properly, i said to her ok i will only look at u now but not touch u if thats what u want, she said what u mean look at me, i said i mean to say i lke looking at u, u r so beautiful but i dnt hve any intentions for banging u haha, i said in a laughing way, she smiled also, so i was just talking to her n try to get mre n mre frndly, she said to me u shld go now my mother n brother can come anytime also

i said her aunty will come around 10 its just 9pm now, let me see u more 1 hr, she smiled n asked me my god u r crazy, u will never learn hmm, u r lke a dog tail which will never get straight, i said her in a smiling way also yah u r ryt, when i see u , my tail becomes round n it dnt wnt to get straight, i was just making her smile that tme, so she said u want to have some coffee, i said her yah why not, she walked n went in to kitchen, i looked at her ass while she walk, i put my hand on my cock n said when i will be able to fuck this bitch, even i was not aware of it, but i got again some guts in me after i rubbed my dick on her sexy ass earlier, i also went to kitchen behind her lke a hungry dog for her chuut, i was just praising her that how sexy she looking , she was near microwave makng milk hot n i was next to her as her cleavage was visible n i am 5.10 with shoes become more tall 2inch so by taking advantage of my height as she was 5.6, i tried to look mangoes from top view, it was amazing view for 1min i was next to her n her fragrance was going in me. i saw her bra strap from behind which was coming out of her shoulders again n i went immediately behind her grab her strap n try to put it in her dress, she said yah this is loose see, i said her ok , loose look nice on u, as my hand touched her shoulder. She stopped microwave n took milk frm it,  went other side of kitchen ,i was actually thinking that what should i do to see her deep cleavage, i got an idea n i grabbed one glass from kitchen just to take water but then i broke that glass intentionally on floor, all that broken glass was on floor , so she said oh hoe what r u doing, i said what to do i was looking at u n it got broke, she smiled n said ok let me take the pieces of glass as it can hurt u, i said her it can hurt u also as u wearing thin home wearing sandal, she said no it wont hurt ,u stand there i will clean, she started cleaning that broken glass from floor , she bend all there n i swear friends her breast was all visible, if she was not wearing bra that tme then i would have saw her nipples also first tme, she took 5 minutes to clean n i followed her for that 5 minutes to see her breasts, my lund was flying in the air that tme, her attention was on cleaning n my focus was on her breasts so creamy, smooth. White color, soft i was feeling lke put my hand inside her kammez neck n grabbed them, i was wondering whats her nipple color.

then suddenly one small piece of glass made a cut on her feet n she screamed ouchhh, i said her oh gosh what happen she said no i am ok just this little piece of glass touched me n i bend on my knees , saw blood coming out not much, little blood from her feet, i said u stand just lke that ok, i got one more chance of having little fun wth this beauty again, so i hvnt even listen to her what she saying , my loedaa was v hard n i immediately grab her in my arms n put my hand on her ass intentionally , i said her u r so light in weight dont worry i will carry u to your bed, she said i can walk, i said no u dont have to, i carried her in my arms n make her lay on bed, in that process her dress from neck got more down n i was staring her white breasts which were almost half visible now then she saw me that i am looking there n she immediately pull her kameez up n said to me i am ok now, i said her ok then i sat beside her n went to take cotton n savlon. i clean her little blood from feet, after that i said her to rest so that i can go also it was almost 10pm

i went downstairs n reached my home,  at 11 pm i sms her r u feeling better now, she said in reply yah i am ok i can even run now haha, i said to her i can never forget how beautiful u were looking in that dress, i asked her r u still wearing it, she replied no, then i was lke what shld i do now, she is not replying also properly, then i said her what u wearing then, with showing little braveness i said her lke that,  i was nervous dnt knw what she will do, maybe she will get angry on me or what, she said i am in nighty, i felt relaxed, and wanted to reply her again, after 2 minutes i asked her is your bra still coming out of this nighty u wearing , your bra strap maybe your bra is not tight, thats why it was coming out of that dress today, then she said no that bra is ok n i am not wearing it now, i got so excited that she told me lke that.

i was lke in heaven that tme, i said her i wish i cld see u in night gown u wearing now, i asked her what color it is, she said light blue, then she said wait i will show u how it looks, i was surprised that how cum she lke this now, i was still not sure that shld i ask her more or not, then i got mms in my phone, i opened n it was her pic, she was in that night gown laying on bed, i said her u looking gorgeous, i wish i cld see u all tme, then she said thats why i showed u my nighty pic because u told me that u lke looking at me, i was already rubbing my cock that tme with her nighty pic, i said to her in this its not clear pic i mean i need a full pic of your body from toe to head, i need to check how your legs look i never saw your legs, then she said enough.

i said her plz one only, she said wait n i got one more pic in which she was showing me her legs only n her night gown was just below her knees, her little part of leg which was so white was visible in pic, goshhh i was so horny that tme that i rubbed my dick 2 times, she said happy now, i said so happy and i love your white legs, she said thanks, i said dnt say thanks u r an angel, she said me goodnyt n we slept , next day i went to offc n things went v busy,  i decided also not to messge my cousin as i was v tired of office work, then 2 days i hvnt made any touch with her, it was friday n i came home frm office around 10pm i was so tired n sleepy as i had a bad day at work , suddenly she text me, why no sms r u upset with me, i said no i was just busy at offc, she said ohhh ok, i said her what happen how cum u sms me today, she said so tmmrw we going to fashion show , i said yah 9pm i will pick u from your home , u tell your mother that u r going with me n we will be back till 12 and then i said her now let me sleep i am tired, she text me again u wnt to sleep u sure, i thought u lke seeing me, i was lke shocked n my sleep went all away, then i said i lke seeing u but how can i do now, she said turn on your laptop, i am on yahoo messenger , she gave me her yahoo id,  i immediately turned on yahoo n added her n we started to chat there

i said now turn on your camera, she turned it on n she was wearing a long skirt grey  wth a tight pink top n a scarf on her neck which was covering shape of her breasts, as in that top her breast shape was v big and tight round which i noticed later thats why she was covering them. i said her my all sleep went away after looking at u , i asked her where aunty n bhai, she said they go to bunglasahib gurudwara again they will come in 1 hr, i said shld i come there then, she said no u just look at me from camera or else your dog tail will again become round if u come here, n we smiled, i was thinking salee randee seduce kar rahee hai. Expensive gift idea kaam kar gaya raj. she was looking at me and said kya hua tumhain. I said nothing nothing just bad day at office. Now feeling good after looking at your beauty, she smiled a bit and said thanks. Then said me why u took a blanket i said i sleep naked just in a jockey n my room ac v fast also, then she said ok, i got excited telling her that i am only in jockey that time, bitch ka face dekhna wala tha. She said after a pause, so r u happy now looking at me here

i said no not happy, wear few more clothes u already covered so much n she smiled n i said who wears scarf at 10pm. She said i lke wearing it in front of someone i dont feel comfortable. I was lke ohh so now i am someone n u r not comfortable also in front of me then why that day u were not wearing scarf on that new suit i gave u. She said that suit style is lke that. I cant wear scarf with that but this top is little extra tyt. I said what tyt it looks nice u dont need to cover yourself wth scarf i am not stranger or someone as u said. She said yah u r my cousin but i noticed u r grown up now so important to cover myself as i dnt wnt your dog tail to stand.

I smiled n said u r too beautiful whatever u wear n she blushed n said ok then u saw me i will go now. I said immediately noo not so quick. She said why what else u need my little boy, i ask her to get up from bed n stand n then turn around, show me figure, i said it clearly figure word as i was aware she knows what i want to see. I wnt to see her n i said it wth courage. she said no i dnt listen anyone n i said plz na let me see u. I never saw u in long skirt n then she did lke that. Got up frm bed n was standing in front of me,  i said remove scarf. She was lke noo its v tyt top n i said remove i wont bite u. She was lke huhh u r too much n removed scarf n then i understood why she was covering her wth scarf. Her pink top was actually tyt n her breasts were looking bigger then normal size. I wanted to see her shape properly, i had windows explorer screenshot feature in my laptop n i started to click screenshots of my cousin. She was looking so simple, thin, slim waist n what tyt shape breasts i said her come close to her web cam n she came n i clicked more screenshots n deliberately i said her bend n adjust your camera on your face. Move it up as i cant see your face. I wanted to click pose of her when she bend n she did bend,  i clicked in that pose her boobs were looking so big when she came near camera n in bending pose so nice pics came,  then i said her now walk let me see u from behind. She got irritated no enough u saw me n i said 5min please dnt be so mean, she was lke huhhhh u na will get it from me. I smiled n she turned around n walked for me.

i click her pics so hot. I was actually rubbing my loedaa under my blanket n my hornyness was high now. I dnt knw how but i asked her what bra u wearing, she was lke shocked n said i am going n i said if u go now i will not come in weekend then. Just tell me quick, i am just asking because i think u only have white color bras. She was looking at me sitting her bed now n i said say it the color. I dont know how i had courage maybe because i was v Horny that tme n was rubbing cock looking at her under my blanket, she was silent now for 1min, then said black, i said her to remove top n let me check. she said shut up n behave Mr rajbir ok , she showed me hand lke a slap from there, i quickly cam in sense thought zada hoe gaya, i said sorry just teasing u  but she hang up on me  then after looking at her pics i clicked for 15 minutes i rubbed my lund few times, when my hornyness gone less,  i thought how i said her so much today i hope she dont get angry now or tell her or my mother, then my name will go bad in family. I was lke jo hoega dekha jaayga salee ko itna mehnga suit bhee toe lay kar diya hai and with brave mind i went to sleep, next day i have to go for fashion show with her.
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
What happened to the storyline going so well by Rajbir, can't even find the story here
Like Reply
Thanks for the update Bhai. Hope to see the magic again.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
I think with in 2 weeks. We will reach where it was last time. So have patience and from there new updates will start to come also.
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Have a good chance of revisiting the story.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Welcome back

Action starts now  sex
[+] 1 user Likes story_reeder's post
Like Reply
welcome back dear
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
W come back brother love you
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
So next day came it was beautiful saturday morning n i woke up n felt so good after last night masturbating about my cousin sister, then in evng to confirm i sms her if she upset or angry n changed her mind not to go, i sms hi u want to go tonight 9pm n she replied i will be ready, was just waiting for 9 pm so that i could reach my cousin sister home n take her to wills fashion show at CP in new delhi, at 8pm i got sms from my cousin, hey what u doing did u got ready, i replied yah i am ready just about to leave for your home now, u go and take your shower and i said deliberately please dont wear that loose bra, i dont want people look at your bra strap, then she replied ok my sweet caring little boy, i was like she not angry about last night thats cool, lagta hai line par aajaygee jaldee. Means she will come on track quick, i got happy and went downstairs in my car, while starting car i was saying to my self come on dont be nervous just try your best today n get that bitch under u, then i left for her home, on my way i stopped my car to pharmacy, and bought a pack of condoms, i thought maybe i need them, then after few minutes i reached her home, i sms her n said come down, i am waiting downstairs for u, she said ok just wearing my sandals, after 15 minutes she came near the car n knock the window

i came out of car and went to her side, greeted her in a nice way by shaking her hand , i was feeling little shy because i always got dominated by this beauty cousin of mine and i always felt scared of her above that last night i spoke to her openly so thinking about that i was feeling shy, then i opened the door for her, she was looking absolutely stunning in that jj valaya punjabi suit which i got for her, i sat on my driving seat n turned on the light inside, looked at her from top till her breasts, she was looking really lke a princess that tme, her hairs were so long all open n she was using such a sexy perfume on her clothes that fragrance was making me mad that tme , i saw the shape of her breasts from outside , man i was shocked, they were awesome round shape

i was thinking in my heart that they must be so soft inside her bra, so perfect shape not much small not much big , i said her u looking really pretty, she said thank you in a polite way n then she said will u drive now or only look at me , i said u know i love looking at u n smiled, she said ok now enough of looking at me , just drive now n take me to my favourite fashion show, i said as u say princess, while i was driving we were just about to reach in 10 more minutes, she said to me that listen last night what did u asked me huh, i said what i asked, she said dont u know what, i said no i forgot, why what happen, i thought in my heart no please god she should not get angry on me now for last night what i asked, she said immediately, listen i know u lke seeing me n thats ok but dont u ever ask me lke that again u get that, she said it in an angry way, i said what i asked, she said u asked me to remove top, i said but i was teasing u, she said in angry tone again, dont ever tease me again lke that u understand young boy, next tme i will slap u if u asked me lke that, so be in your limits, i was lke ok but dont get angry now, i am sorry, she stayed quiet but was still upset i could see that. I said dont spoil your mood because of my stupid joke last night, i think i dont know how to joke so i am sorry again, she said ok leave it, i am not angry with u , i just want u to behave good thats all. i said ok no problem, when her mood got little light again. I said aap na aagay say mujhay yahoo par mut bulana. Ek toe itnee sexy lag rahee thee kal in that long skirt and tight top. Fir bunda kaisay control karay aapkee taareef karnay say. She said that was not a taareef ok. Dont make me angry again. I said i am not i said that was just a bad joke so forget. She said yah will not tell u to come on u yahoo also now. I said really. She said yes and control your tongue a bit i am your cousin so mind your words with me. Dont forget how u use to get slaps from me when u were in school and i was teaching u at home. I said in my heart haan kaisay bhool sakta hun. Tab i was 14yrs aur tujhay dekh dekh kar tayree muth maara karta tha aur ub mein bacha nahe hun, 19 ka hun loeda dekhaygee toe pagal hoe jaaygee i said in my heart aur ub toe aur bhee pagal hun tayray liya. Tayray yeah hee ghamand toed kar rahunga ek din. Tujhay chod kar my sweet sweet cousin. By then we reached also the venue

I said her to get down from the car n wait for me, i will come in 5 minutes after parking my car, she got down on the side of road n i parked the car, i came back to her n said her , may we go in now, i gave  her pass n we both went inside, she got v excited that tme, she put her one arm in my arm n start to walk with me n i felt good after her touch, i thought abhee toe gussa kar rahe thee gadee mein. Ub walk kar rahee hai by holding my arm. we reached inside n fashion show started, she was just saying wow n bla bla bla things to me about those dresses which female models were using on ramp and i was just saying in my heart yah bitch i wish i could take your smooch now, u looking more sexy right now then any of these girls on ramp but finally show got finish in 1 hr n we all went to the other side where the party was , after show there is a party where all models n designers come together n meet guests also n give autographs, so we went to that section for dinner n she was just saying to me , i need autograph from ritu beri and jj valaya, then i saw ritu beri there famous fashion designer, then me n my cosuin sis we both came near ritu beri, can we have autograph and i had nokia 6600 phone wth me those days i clicked my cousin pic with designer Ritu frm my phone , after that jj valaya also came in that hall n my cousin sis got more excited she said oh god jj valaya here, i said so what if he here, she said shut up he is my favourite designer , i said yah yah i know , then i said ok lets go n meet him now, we both went to meet him n she said him hello n all that stupid things that i am your biggest fan n all that bullshit

i was getting bored there, finally we went to have dinner n my cousin was completely happy after coming here, she said me thanks so many times for bringing her here, i said no problem its my pleasure to be with u, i went to the bar n took drink for me n came to our table again, she said u only brought one drink where is mine, i said but i did not knew you also like. She said i dont drink idiot but today i am so happy that little vodka is ok. I smiled haha ok princess. i said to her vodka with orange juice ok for you. She said yah but not much ok. I dont like, i said ok wait i will get you little only actually i did not asked you because i dont want u think again wrong about me that i want to make u drink, then she smiled n said one smalla glass will not make me drunk get it now, i said right away maam. then i went to bar again n said to bartender, mke a vodka drink put half glass of vodka in it n then little juice only, half is equal to 3 glass, i wanted to make this bitch drunk that time. so got her vodka with orange juice, she took the glass and said thoda hee dalwaya na vodka i dont have much habit. I said haan just little. we were just enjoying our dinner n drinks, she was just so happy that tme looking at all the famous designers that she hvnt even realized that i made her drink so strong which is equal to 3 glass.

She was saying very bitter and all. I said woh quality is like that. They say more bitter more better. I was thinking peejaa saara glass. Fir dekh tayray sir kaisay ghoomta hai salee. i was taking sip of my black dog scotch and was enjoying looking at my cousin sister beauty there sitting in front of my eyes. then it was 11pm n i said her ok now lets leave, then we got up frm there n she was like feelng little dizzy, i said to my self chaloe atleast i can now look at her wth horny eyes for long tme she will not even get to knw much because she was half in senses that tme, then i grabbed her hand n i said her r u ok, she said drink was not nice maybe but i can walk, she was walking properly and i was holding her hand, we reached parking. i opened the door of car for her n grabbed her from her waist, placed my cock on her ass for few sec to feel it n tried to make her sit on the seat but she immediately said me hey hey, what the hell u doing i am ok, leave me, i said ok i was just helping u i thought u drunk but bitch was in her senses till that tme, then we drove towards home n i was driving slow so that she should feel sleepy , after 30 minutes i look at her n her eyes were closed then i stoped my car in some dark place so that i cld see this eternal beauty peacefully, i was looking at her figure and rubbing my hand above the area of my cock over my jeans, i was also drunk so i became more horny that tme, then i thought of touching her that tme, i put my hand on her right leg first and turn on the light inside car, her eyes were closed then she suddenly woke up n said did we reached home, i immediately removed my hand frm her leg n said no we r 15 minutes away only

she said why u stopped the car, i said i want to look at u thats why, then she smiled n said i should never drink. Its not my thing. I said yah, she said but now i am ok, i said yah i am also feeling that drink thing not for u, then she closed the lightt inside car, i again turned it on n said let me look at u please, she said please i feel shy that people outside on road can see inside car also, i said ok wait. I will take u to a spot where no people around. She said rajbir no fir kabhee dekh layna mujhay. I said fir kabhee you will wear this suit again when. She said dont know and laughed hehe. I said tabhe toe abhee dekhunga aapko achay say. I drove fast my car towards one of favourite spot. Which was in one society near the park. After 8pm that place use to get deserted and dark also. As society was new and small area. I always kept these kind lonely places for these moments because i was a naughty boy from the teenage time. Drinking with friends. Taking girls on dates. Office girls, even in school also i use to take few girls to these kind spots sometimes for little kissing and boob sucking. Now my target was this beauty. I wanted to enjoy here boobs, i was hungry from many months. Last i had a fun with one office bitch who i had fucked at the same spot some6 months back. She was from bombay richa. She had bf in bombay. Nice girl, modern kind use to smoke and drink with me and i use to take her disco then brought her at the same spot but she was not so hot like my cousin sister but my cousin sister is a sex goddess. With such hot figure. That even her mother use to send her less out of home because her brother and mom knew. People on road will get crazy with lust looking at her walk and figure with such beautiful face and lips. She is juicy. Full of sweetness. I was driving fast. She said slow. I smiled and said daro mut. Agar dar lagta hai toe hold me then. She hit a slap on my big arm and called me idiot. I was like tu pari hai. Khuda nay tujhay kya naap tol kar banaya hoega fursat say. Kya kismat hoegee uss insaan kee jo tayray ander apna lund ghusayaga aur tayree moanings face expression ko dekhagay tujhay chodtay time. I was thinking those things and was getting excited.

i parked car in that secret place of mine. i said now its ok no one can look inside here, she said itnee scary place hai yeah. I said i come here always nothing will happen i am with u. Now let me see u. She said kitnee ladkiyon ko laay hoe idhar tum. I said aap pehli hoe. She said liar. I said sachi kasam say. Woh toe mein idhar aata tha for peace only. i turned towards her n said to my self in my heart now this is the only tme u have to make your move, i touched her hairs first n smelled them went so close to her hairs she said sit on your seat, i said let me smell, but then she pushed me on my seat, i was only looking at her breasts, round shape so soft inside her punjabi suit, i thought that time i wish i cld see her breasts, i held her hand n said her did u enjoyed it today, she said yah so much, i said u hvnt even said me thanks properly, she said i did said u, i said no that was not a thanks in front of 100 people, thanks shld be all alone, then she said what that means, i said i mean u shld hug me n thanks me, then she said how to hug u this car gear is between us

i immediately went to back seat of car n sat on back seat n said come back seat from here only  she paused for few seconds and said ok, i was so happy hearing that, come on back seat from inside car itself, she said aarahee babaa wait. Means she said coming wait. she tried coming on back seat and  i grabbed her waist , pulled her on towards me n there my hand  i touched her breasts,  i felt a vibration in my body, i kept it there for few sec n pulled her from her soft breast instead of waist , i felt a current in my body i felt her softness for 5 to 10 seconds, then she came on my lap by mistake, she immediately moved to right side of my back seat of car, my big hands nicely touched her but i said u can sit on my lap also n she said shut up, i smiled, she said now hug me n take your thanks, i went so close to her and immediately hugged her tightly, my loedaa got so hard that tme, i was thinking that if my loedaa she will hold that tme in her hand in real,  i will surely ejaculate my sperm immediately because that moment was so hot for me, so i hugged her tight n put my big palms  all in her open hairs, she was lke ok now u got your thanks, is it ok, i said no little more please, her fragrance was making me mad that tme, i quickly took my hand on her back of neck area as her suit kameez cut was little low from front and back also. I felt her back and placed my hand on her back to feel it as much i could and rubbed my palms there as her necknarea was deep then a normal dress, i could touch and feel her skin nicely n she said enough, i whispered in her ears wait but i was not having any more guts to go further because i was afraid if she felt  bad n stop talking to me forever, so i just held her in my arms n hugged her tight and with my both hands touched her back all over and dont know when my right hand went inside her kammez from behind n literally i felt her bra strap, i asked felt her bra strap and said her aaj kaunsi color kee bra pehni hai aapnay  cant see the strap also. She stayed quiet. She said buss hoe gayee hug. I did not got the color answer from her. I was drunk also and feeling her bra strap on her back above that i was full hard down there. She was not on my lap but still was so close to me, i tried to pull her slowly to my lap but bitch much clever she never came. I just could not control any more and with my right hand fingers only, i started to unhook her bra.  she felt it, i knew but i was an expert in taking off bras of girls. With in a second her bra was open from behind even though she was wearing her kameez. Just because her back neck was deep. That is why i made this suit for her with deep neck from front and back. Front side she was nicely covered with her shiny long scarf kind chunni in purple color, so she was hiding her breast shape. When her bra hook got open, she got it what i just did. She was like rajjjjbirr what the hell. She pushed me. Though i did not move much as i was bulky but got little back. I said kya hua. She said idiot you dont know like. I only told you for a hug. She put her hands back and tie her bra hook again. She got out of car from back door and went to front seat. I knew she wont let me touch her now. So i got out of back seat also and came to driving seat, i was little nervous also thought kaheen zada gusaa na karay iskee bra ka hook khol diya. I thought karaygee toe i will say i was drunk. Hoe jata hai. Salee hai bhee toe itnee sexy. She was quiet. Then to break silence i said woh i think my hand got stuck on your bra hook and by mistake it got open. She looked at me in anger look and said shut up now and drop me home. I dont need your explanations. I said in my heart alright then.

When her place came, i said should i come to drop u upstairs, she just opened the car door and went up without saying me anything. I just said goodnight then. She was just walking and i place my hand on my lund pressed it looking at her sexy ass. Tujhay toe chod kar hee rahunga ek din salee. When she went up. Then i drove car towards my home. It was late already and i was very tired. I thought bhenchod woh condom toe dashboard mein hai. I should take it out from there. Place in my pocket and said to myself. Jald hee use bhee karunga issay. Went up. Opened door with my other key of home as i did not wanted to bother my mother that late night. Went my room silently and slept
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Bhai aage story p update nhi dene the to vese hi mna kr dete
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 05:09 PM)Aakash s Wrote: Bhai aage story p update nhi dene the to vese hi mna kr dete

Bhai milayga update aagay dnt worry. Dubara say pado ub. Some changes  i did also in dialogs and many lines. So start again. Thoda tme lagayga ub to reach where it was lasf but zaroor we will reach there one day. Bakee agar patience nahe hai toe nahe padnee toe mut pado. No problem no one forcing u. Enjoy something else.
Like Reply
Love to read it again thanks ?
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 07:19 PM)cuteshafiq81 Wrote: Love to read it again thanks ?

Good
Like Reply
nice update brother, make it the sexiest version
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Next morning i thought she must be upset with me. I sms her also but she never replied. I had office. So i went. Later in evening came back home. I was so desperate to see her so said my mom. I am going aunty home. She said ok. I was driving towards my cousin sis home. I parked car went up. My cousin sis is the one who opened door. I said hi, she never replied and went to her room. I knew upset toe hai by then i met her mom. Aunty ji was making tea for me. Her son was not there. He was at his job. So i went to my cousin sis room. Said her kya hua. Are you ok. She said tumsay toe mujhay koi baat hee nahe karnee. Kal what you did. I said what. I knew i had opened her bra hook. Woh hee problem thee issay. She said mom na hoetee abhee ghar par toe i would have slap u for what you did last night. Then i had to stop being ignorant and accept my mistake. I said sorry for that woh i was drunk also and by mistake my fingers opened the hook. She said just leave and go from my room. I dont want to see u also. By then her mom came her room also. Aunty said kya baatain hoe rahee hain. I said nothing aunty. Woh yesterday we went to fashion show na. Toe i was saying aapkee daughter ko that i have a sign hanky of JJ valaya and Ritu beri ji for her. It was a surprise for her. Aunty said v nice. My cousin was looking at me in a shock. She wasnt aware this too. I knew ub salee line par aaygee bitch. I said aunty aapkay room mein batihtay hain and i went out my cousin room. I was enjoying my tea now. I knew chara daal diya tha machlee kaantay mein fusaygee ub and there you go with in few minutes my cousin sis was in her mom room also. Sitting next to her. Saying me Rajbir woh hanky tum lay hoe. U never said me earlier. I said haan kal bhool gaya batana. She said acha dae doe mujhay. I said woh car mein hai. I was also one step ahead of her. She said toe lay aao. I said wait karo madam. Let me have tea. I was taking time having tea and talking with my aunty. I knew my cousin was getting irritated and i was enjoying making her wait. She said give me key i will get it myself. I gave her. She got up and went down. I said aunty excuse me let me help her. Woh gadee kay lock mein kuch problem hai. Aunty said haan jalde jao before she shout at u and i said yah aunty. I also went down. By then my cousin had opened car. I went from other side and sat inside told her sit. She said kahan hai i could not find in your dashboard. I sai d ander toe baitho. As she sat in car and closed door. I showed her taking that hanky out of my pocket. She said tum na. She said dikhao toe. I said wait. First say at night you will come to yahoo wearing gown for me. She said noooo. Pagal hoe kya. I said fir hanky bhee bhool jao. She said which gown. I said yeah wala. I bought for u. I had already bought few gowns for her. She saw then said this is too small. I said toe mein kaunsa bol raha hun wear in market. Just for 5min on web camera for me. I dont know how i was getting guts but i knew i had to start somehow. If i was doing so much for her. Took her to a fashion show also. Then i can say her gift also in return and i said her i took u fashion show also. You cant give me small thanks. She said 5minutes only. I said haan pakaa. I gave her the hanky. She saw signs of those 2 fashion designers and got more happy. Then said this is like a collectable thing you gave me. For toe 10min rahoe mayray saath on cam. She said tum na khaogay thapad. I said acha whatever you say 5min also enough. She took hanky and jumped out of car. I said i am going keh daena aunty ko i had urgent work. I was happily driving home. Aaj toe maza ajayga. Acha hua raastay say nighty lay lee. I had this in mind for few days that i had to buy short nighty for her. Pehna na pehna iskee marzi. Lay toe gayee. Aisay hee khulaygee dheeray dheray. Try to karna chayeah and that i was doing. By night i was ready on yahoo waiting for her. I sms her come now. She said no i wont. I said fir next time i will do nothing for u. She said who cares. I said please na dont say like that. Come. Just for 5 min. She replied but this gown very short i tried. I said par still its covering u. Just show me once. 15min no messge came from her, i thought salee bitch nikal gayeee. Aub nahe aaygee. I was so angry. I was so angry but could do nothing. I was about to sleep. Shut down laptop. Then suddenly my phone beep. I saw sms. She said i am online. I got so excited. I went quickly to yahoo turned on my web cam. She was in front of me but only showing her face. Laying on bed. I said blanket hatao let me see night gown. She removed, i said

i cant even see u put cam low n she knew why i said i wanted to see nighty. She did i saw her white creamy thighs only. I said put camera little more down can see properly. She said ufff you na. Make a girl friend ok. I said why. She said so that u stay busy, i said i am happy looking at u only dont need a grl frnd. She smiled n i got relaxed. I said it instantly first time u wearing red gown in front of me. She stayed silent. I was seeing her enjoying her. Turned screen recorder also to record her figure i cant believe i was seeing her like that. Just in evening she was angry on me and at night i was seeing her like this. I said so sexy. My lund was so hard in my jockey which i was rubbing also. I did not knew she knows i am rubbing my lund or not because my cam was on my face only. As soon she heard sexy word from my mouth she pulled cam again up.
[Image: b.jpg]

Then i said you found that red skirt with this night gown. She said yah found but thats also too short. I said wear that now. She showed me punch sign i said please na. Just me see only from camera also and only legs i am seeing nothing else i am saying. She said kuch aur bolay bhee na toe punch hee khaogay mujhsay. Anyhow i convinced her to wear that red skirt also. She got up and i saw her more better. She went to bathroom. Then came wearing that short red skirt. Said enough now. I said wait lay like that on bed again. She made her self lay down. I said put it down on legs. I was actually seeing her reflection in mirror also which was opposite her only. Her room mirror. Her sexy ass shape and those legs.
[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: d.jpg]
[Image: e.jpg]

I just came out with in 2 minutes on web camera it self. What legs what thighs my cousin sister has. I just could not believe it. So hot. I thought chaatnay kaa moeka mila toe poora choos lunga issay. By then she quickly disconnected call and went offline also. I rubbed my cock 3 times seeing those pics of her that night and then slept peacefully.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next day came it was sunday my day off, then i woke up at 10am and i saw pending sms on my phone , it was my cousin sister, brother sms, he wrote, that we are coming at your home dont go anywhere else today, then i called him i said him, hello how r u , sorry i was sleeping yestd got v tired after coming from that fashion show thing with your sister, he was saying to me man how can u go to fashion shows r u a women haha, he laughed n i said in my heart haan bhen kay loeday tayree behen kee chuut kay liya toe i can go anywhere, then i said to him no brother i just wanted to see jj valaya show so i thought your sister is his biggest fan so i should take her also, then he said ok now u dont go anywhere today its sunday n we coming there mom, me and sis, i got excited n said in my heart, chaloe aaj idhar hee aarahee hai, i will look at my beautiful princess in my home ground today, then i said to him no no dont worry i am at home also, u all come then i said him bye n i went to shower n after that had my breakfast n sms my cousin. Good morning get up princess , she replied i am already awake we coming to your house for lunch in few hrs

i said i konw your intelligent brother told me earlier, then i said her what u gonna wear, she said kyun why u asking, i said just lke that, then she reply when we reach there then u see, i said her dont look more beautiful today plz its a request, she replied haha ok, so i was just waiting for them to arrive, my mother was in kitchen making food and i was in my room just surfing channels on my big 40 inch new samsung lcd tv, those days lcd were launch newly in India and owning one was a big thing, then after 30 minutes of that door bell rang n i was aware my aunty n her family came, my mom said go open, i went to open door, greeted my aunty n hugged my cousin brother n then greeted my cousin sister also by holding her hand, i wanted to hug her also but could not in front of everyone, so i just smiled at her n she was looking as usual stunning, she was in her lemon color punjabi suit, her fragrance was same as of last night when i hugged her, this tme she was in a pony tail looking gorgeous what shld i say no words to express her beautiful looks her small lips, so pink naturally , so juicy they were looking and her white smooth skin was shining, glowing, she was not making her eyes met me also. As last night only she showed me sexy legs so maybe was feeling embarass or shy i dont know. then i removed my eyes from her n took her  brother to my room, we enter in my room n they saw my room after 3 months, and a new lcd tv which was looking so stylish n was giving my room a royal look. then my cousin brother was shocked to see that i bought a new lcd tv n he was more interested in it then talking to me, i was also happy that let him enjoy my tv n i will enjoy his sister, then my cousin sis also said me wow this tv when u bought, it looks so stylish u have a v good taste, i said yah i am sure u konw much better then anyone else, then she smile because she understood my double meaning talk as my meaning was because i liked her n i said my salary got increased also so thats why i am buying what i lke, then she said hmmm u konw i have a big contribution also in your success

i said of course u have, i always adore u for that, she said to me when u were in 10th i always use to make u study forcefully now see, u got a nice job also, u should thanks me, i said i thank u all the tme n winked at her, then she blushed, i finally thought in my heart that tme that this beauty is now really impressed by me, now i dont think so she will scold me for anything i do because she knows i am successful now, not lke her brother who is a small insurance agent only earning so less. I was working with a Big American Mnc, though my cousin sis mother, my aunt was rich as she had money which her husband left her, though she never use to spend much as she had only that for her whole life. but i was making my own life self made, we 3 were sitting in my room just talkng to each other n doing a tme pass, then lunch tme  my mom came in my room n we all went to dining area to have lunch, i sat opposite my cousin sis because her bhenchod brother was already sitting next to her, we all of us aunty, my mom n my cousins we all took out plates n my cousin brother took his plate n said i will eat in room because he wanted to check new features of my lcd, then he went inside n i felt good, i removed my slippers n from down the table i tried to touch the feet of my cousin sis with my feet n touched it, i felt it, she looked at me instantly

i said hows lunch u lke it, she said yah your mom always cook tasty, then my mom n aunt were talking, i looked at her n she then hit my feet with her sandals which was touching her feet, i said ouch , she said what happen, i said no no nothing just this chair i think ,she smiled looking at me n i felt good also that she having fun with me, we finished lunch n i went in my room , my cousin sis went to sit with my mom n her mom, so tme was getting pass n i wanted to see my beauty cousin instead of sitting with her boring fat brother, i excuse my cousin brother n went to my mom room where my cousin sis was sitting n my favorite chuut in world for me, my mom asked me so how was other night show for both of u, did u met anyone there , i said yah i met famous jj valaya, courtesy to my cousin , my cousin sis smiled and then i said to my aunty, u knw jj valaya designs were pathetic last night, then my cousin sis interrupt us n said no way , u dont know anything about clothes then, dont u call his clothes pathetic, i said i will call then she got angry n came to catch me but i ran from that room to outside gallery n was having fun with her, finally i stopped n said ok ok sorry i was joking, then she said u better be n went inside again, i was looking at her sexy ass, kya gaand hai iskee, when she was walking i was saying to my self ohhh god please make me sleep with this beauty once only, then i also went inside n said to aunty, i took your daughter to show other night so far n she hvnt said me proper thanks also yet, then my cousin sis again said hey liar i did said u thanks so many times, u forgot, i said yah i forgot tell me when, then she said leave it, i smiled n she was lke feeling that tme that if i will be alone then she will hold my neck haha but then i said aunty, if she want to say thanks then i will tell an easy way for it, my cousin sis said what way, i said u go to kitchen now n make tea for everyone, she said ok ok i will make dont worry, i was feeling good that finally i made her go to alone place where i can talk to her n look her peacefully, she went n i said to my mom , mom u want water she said no, i said ok i will have water then, then i also went to kitchen, there she was standing there making tea, she looked at me with anger n said sorry i love to tease u , ok i wont do again dont be upset, i went near her n said her u looking v sexy in pony tail today, i dont know from where i got those guts maybe because i thought she is impress now after looking that i am successful now, so i used that sexy word for her, she said thanks but go inside i dont want to talk , i said should i kiss your feet n say sorry now, i grab her hand n said i will never tease u now ok, she smiled n then said u cant kiss my feet i know u just saying it liar, i said i can kiss if u allow me, she said i dont want u to look lke a dog then hehe

i said in my heart that tme haan tayree chutt ko chusnay kay liya toe mein tayraa kutaa bhee bun jaaungaa jaan, then i said u want me to kiss your feet now then i will kiss n say u sorry, she said no i dnt wnt, i said ok because she was aware that i will really do it, i was aware now that she know that i can do anything for her, so she was making tea n i said her open your hairs i want to smell them, she said no someone will come n see, when she said that, i knew she wont object now for my moves as she is not saying me no but saying me someone may see, i said no one will come just let me smell, she removed her hair band n opened her hairs and said smell quick and go inside, i quickly looked outside kitchen if anyone coming or not then no one was there then i went close to my cousin n put my face in her hairs i was in heaven, i thought her hairs fragrance is so sexy gosh iskee chutt kee khusboo toe aur bhee sexy hoegee. then i went more close to her n tried to rub my hard lund on her ass from behind, i think my lund only got touched her ass n i just rubbed it once, she moved forward n said now enough, i was lke feeling that tme kee i should just pick her up in my arms n fuck her in kitchen itself but thats just a dream only for me i thought, then i said to her ok i will go then , she hvnt said anything , my cock was erect n i went to hall n few minutes sat there on couch alone n made my cock sleep again, thought salee whenever i try to touch her with my lund she always move forward or object me, i should make her comfortable first before a making her feel my lund but i realized she is v hard to break n i have to be v slow, then i went to my mom room , my cousin brother also came there after 5 minutes of sitting there, he said to her mom that its tme to go to gurudwara bunglasahib now, its sunday n if we go late there will be lot of rush at night, his mother asked my mom also do u want to go with us also u can come, my mom looked at me n said me is it ok son , will u manage dinner, aunt said we will come till 9pm only because that tme it was around 6pm in evening, then i said no i cant manage dinner n tomorrow i have an early shift also for office i have to sleep early also but then my aunt said please son manage it for today only, i said aunty i dont konw how to cook n i dont lke food from outside then aunty said ok we cook your food right now u make it hot n eat later, then i said i have a habbit of eating food fresh only, i was making every excuse because i wanted my aunty to say ok we will leave your cousin sister with u but budiya bhee kuch bol nahe rahee thee my aunty. Which i wanted to hear. then my cousin sis came with tea n we all took tea n aunt said to her daughter will u go with us to bunglasahib gurudwara today, she said no no i dont lke going in rush, u all go, then aunt said to her daughter ok u stay here n cook food for your cousin also we will pick u up at night when we will come back to drop my sister here. Yeah hee toe mein sunna chahta tha. I was so excited hearing that. then cousin sis was lke ok par aap log can drop me home first before going. Her brother said petrol zada lagayga. I smiled looking at my cousin sis. I knew iska bhai sala moeta cheap hai. She saw me smiling and gave me an anger look then said to her mom but u all come quick also, i was happy kee i will be alone now with my cousin sis and that also in my home. Kuch toe maza lunga hee iska aaj. they all had tea n went downstairs, my mom, aunty n her son they went to gurudwara n we both were standing on gallery looking at there car only going. She said zada na smart mut bano tum rajbir. Hus kyun rahay thay. I said woh your brother said petrol walee baat toe hussee aagayee. She said shut up. I said sorry. it was 6.30pm that tme in evening n weather got little rainy also v romantic weather, my cousin sis said to me wow winds r so romantic and cool, i love this weather, lucky weather got a bit lke that and her mood got cool also, few rain drops were coming on her face also n i was looking at her round shape breasts, with such fast air her dupatta of punjabi suit also got removed n finally i had a look at those sexy shape breasts of her , i was saying in my heart oh babyyyy she is a sex bomb, i wish i clould bang her that tme but that is impossible as i dont want jail for my rest of life, so i just decided to go on smooth and break her slowly.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
So rain was v light just drops but wind was high n she said i love these drops of water n windy weather. I was only looking at her figure n i said her, u want to enjoy this weather then i have a way. She said how n i said lets go on a bike ride, i had bullet those days, she said when u bought a bike now n never told me. I like bike rides n i said really i never knew , we locked home n went out, i started my bullet n she sat behind me lke womens sit as she was wearing salwaar kameez so she wanted to sit lke women only. I said her i will drive slow dont worry just hold me, she placed her right hand on my shoulder n we were riding it, it was getting dark now n after few min rain started heavy too. We both got wet. She was laughing n enjoying, we reached home back in 20min, i saw her she was all wet her white color bra was all visible from back n front also as her kameez was stuck on her body, my eyes were on her n she said me give me key lets go inside n stop staring its manner less. She knew i was looking her mangoes, we both went inside, i said her to come in my room so that i can give her towel, she opened her hairs n i sat on my bed , she used my towel on her neck n return me, then said i cant sit in these wet clothes now. Can u drop me home in car. I said u can wear my shirt no need to go home n put your clothes in washing machine dryer, she said your shirt n what about pants. I said that will be big for u. Just wear a long shirt, she asked my mother clothes n i said wont fit u as she is more bigger in size then me also. She knew it. Then i provided her my long shirt of office n she was wearing it after 5 min, i also changed to shorts n tshirt

i took that towel which she used for wiping her sexy body n smelled it lke crazy, she was in my mother room n i knocked the door she was in n i said is shirt ok, it was long n she said yes but big because you gone bigger now, i said and muscular also. She stayed quiet, then she gave me her clothes to put in machine to dry except she never removed her pantie n bra n i came back to her saw her properly now n that towel from which she wiped her body it was in my hand still , i said her i will never wash this towel, she said why, i said u just used it on your body i love this fragrance, i wnt this fragrance wth me forever, she blushed n said u r just mad boy, i smiled n said yes thats true, then she sat on bed n was feeling shy as i was checking her legs n i said her in nighty last night you were looking very sexy. Your legs they r v white, she pulled shirt more down was trying to cover herself properly n to change topic she said to me i am so happy looking at your progress, n i am truly thankful to u for whatever u bought me, i said her its ok u r so beautiful i wnt u to wear costliest clothes, then she said hmm so when next u taking me to shopping, i said whenever u will say , she said i am just joking i dnt wnt anythng now, i hve so many clothes also, then i said so next week where is my treat, she said what treat, i said my god your birthday treat , she was shocked that i remember her birthday, actually i had to remember it also to make her feel special, then she got happy hearing it n said where ever u want treat we will go, i said u r not celebrating it at home, she told me no i dont want to but we will go to nearby gurudwara to pray only thats all, i said ok thats sweet but i will celebrate your birthday with u , she said no need u dnt need to spend ok but i will gve u treat , i just said ok u dnt tell me what to do for your birthday i will do it n i wont listen u this tme, she just said oh gosh its so difficult to make u understand now, as u grow older u dnt even listen me also huh, i said her what to do now, i am a man not little boy, she smiled n said yah i can see u r a man haha who gets afraid of me still

i said dnt u mke my joke ok, i asked her give me your bra also i will dry it, it must be wet. I wanted to ask pantie also but i cld not said it yet. Bra was normal n easy to say for now, she said no its not wet i am ok. So i made some coffee for her as she was feeling cold, i gave her blanket to cover herself as she was feeling shy because i was looking her legs also in between, my strategy was to win her heart also not by showing lust only but to comfort her also n i left her alone for 1hr n after her clothes got dried, i came n gave her, she said thanks as she was in my mom room still watching tv , she locked room to change again. I tried to see from key hole area as i wanted to see her ass or mangoes but she was not visible from key hole, she came in my room after changing n sat on my bed n i was watching tv , she said so what u were telling me in kitchen about kissing my feet, i said yah i will if u allow me, she said ok then kiss my feet, i got shocked, got up went close to her, she said remove my sandals, i said ok i bend down n did it, i grab her feet n rubbed them with my hand, she said now kiss them , i know u cant kiss them thats not hygienic to do she smiled, i looked at her feet n said her u know what you are a beauty and you feet so clean always. I can even eat them, she smiled hehe yah i always wear slippers at home also. I said you r a princess, an angel so beautiful, kissing your feet will be my pleasure, then she got little confuse look on her face she said my god i was just teasing u and i thought u are just joking about kissing my feet but u really crazy hmm. i kissed her feet her white feet were so soft n smooth n same fragrance was coming from her feet also as it comes from her neck n body, i asked her your feet also have fragrance , she smiled at me n said yah i used body lotion on feet also, i took her toe in my mouth, she said what u doing u already kissed them now leave , i said let me kiss them properly please, her purple nail polish on toes n white feet, she said your teeth tickle my skin, i said ok i will lick them only, i dont know how she said ok i lay on bed u come up on bed and have taste of my feet, i thought bhenchod kya kismat hai tayree raj. Maybe she was too impressed with my success and my caring attitude for her or whatever. I just left her feet n she lay on my bed , i looked at her figure, i said her u look so hot when u lay on bed, i was lookng at her chuut direction in that yellow lemon color salwaar she was wearng. my eyes were on her chuut because her kameez got up, then i came up also on bed n took her feet in my hand n kissed it n then licked her toe with my mouth, , i was touching her harder now n made her feel my hand on her legs then she just said i think its enough now, i knw u can kiss my feet so u can leave them now, i said plz let me kiss them more

she got up n wore her sandals n said enough. I said in my heart bhen kee loedee salee. Lund mein hulchul macha kar peechay hoe gayee. I had thought for a second earlier i might get her chuut but again i got in senses thinking yeah bitch itnee aasanee say loeday kay neechay aanay walee nahe thee. she said i dnt knw how to cook tasty food so u can order frm dominos ,i will also eat , i said ok i will order just now, then we got pizza n we both ate it , i said though i dont lke outside food much but just i dont want to give u trouble , i dont want your beautiful looks get spoiled while cooking ,she laughed n we enjoyed our pizza , i wanted to mke some more effort to hve her but then i thought leave it, its enough for today at least i sucked her feet today, first tme she let me taste her skin, doesnt matter its feet but maybe in future i can fuck her one day, then wth those thoughts i was looking at her, she was not even wearing any dupatta also when she was with me, it was getting harder for me to control myself also but then i was enjoying her breasts view shape, sometimes little cleavage also i was able to see whenever she was bending, she then saw me staring at her breast, she said do u want me to cover myself with a blanket in front of u , i said no please, i love seeing u, she said then dnt look at me lke that ok, i said what to do u looking so hot in this lemon punjabi suit today, i asked r u wearing same bra which was loose that day which u wore wth that dress i gifted u, then she said yah its same , i said why its not loose today, i cant see your strap i think u r not wearing that bra, u lieing, she said oh gosh u eat my head so much, i never lie then she pulled her sleeve little down n showed me the white strap from her shoulder

i said but u must be having lot of white bras, how many u have, she said yah i have 6 white bras , i said her should i gift u some other color bras of my choice, she said no n shut up plz, but i said its a cloth also i will buy branded ones nice colors also , u shld wear different colors also, i ask her how much bra cost , she said branded cost 2000rs but i dont buy branded, then i said no problem i will buy branded for u, she took a pause and said ok, i asked 34 right, she said yah u still remember, i said how can i forget but what stuff u lke there r lot of stuffs , she said same one i wear u can get, i said ok but show me this one first, she said no i cant i am wearing it i cant show u, then i started making excuse but if i buy a wrong stuff which is not comfortable for u then my money will get wasted, u shld show me, she got a pause on her face, n said but how i show u , i said pull your kameez up n let me see, she said what r u mad, i cant do this, i said but i am not gonna bang u ok, i just wnt to see the fabric thats all, she thought again n said but no still i feel shy in it, i said what shy u dnt hve to be shy , i am not touching u, just show me bra so that i can buy 5 brand ones for u , she says not now, on yahoo, i said but on yahoo its tough to see fabric clearly, u r here n i have to see live not on camera, then she resisted little no n bla bla, i cant show lke that u r my cousin n i said but still we r not doing a crime. I just dnt wnt i buy wrong stuff n waste my money, she agreed for Yahoo only n i said ok then take my laptop n i take my desktop. Ryt now show me on yahoo n she said what u crazy or what. Not here when i go my home. I said its same now u being too arrogant. She said ok u go other room then n she cme frm my laptop in my room she was n i went in hall. In mean tme she locked door also n i quickly cme to messnger she logged in wth her id n i called. She cme n was on my bed. I said ok then show me bra. Then i will buy better  then that, she was sitting on bed n said me see frm my back ok not front n she turned n pulled her kammez all up n  i said remove kameez its comng in between, my screenshots were still on n i started clicking her back white cream back n i wanted to remove her salwaar too n see her ass in pantie. But i knew she wont do as i want, i said remove kameez its coming in between n after little resistance she removed now i saw her gaand her sexy ass n that naked back of her slim waist oh my goshhhh i cld hve ejaculated in my underwear that tme n  then i put my hand on my hard loeda it was so hard that my jockey could not handle it. Her strap was v thin on her back n there were three hooks were holding that strap. i clicked nice screenshots, i wanted to say her remove bra strap n let me see naked back but i cld not say her that so early, now i said show front side. Turn my side she turned finally by doing drama for 2 min again n covered her breast wth her hand n i said material toe dekhnay doe. Remove n she took her hands down finally n now i saw a proper shape of her breasts not so big, not so small perfect white creamy balls n i got mad that tme, my loedaa oh boy it was flying in my tight jockey, her chuut area was also looking v nice only in salwaar her small waist n thin tummy i wanted to lick it all, specially her belly button i wanted to kiss, the women who i wanted to fuck all lfe from my school days was in my room standing showing me her bra, she pulled her bra up n covered her breasts properly but still i cld see the shape it was so round, i am sure inside that bra there were my pink nipples were hidden, then i was staring at her breast shape only, she was always so dominating on me  n now this beauty in my room standing half naked in her bra showing me her breast shape n i smiled in my heart n clicked many screenshots. I said u r a beauty my queen. She closed the call immediately after listening me, so for 1min she showed me n then she opened door n i somehow walked becz my lund was still turned n hard , i went in, smiled at her  n said material ko haath lagao toe hee pata chalta hai. She said no ways. Dnt cross your limit by talking unnecessary, i said i am honestly saying its not bad. U saw already what fabric it is n i said see u showed me na on cam. Toe real mein kya problem hai. Trust hai kay nahe mujhpar. I wont do any wrong ever. Jut show me in real n she was lke no i said no dnt say again no n i said ok fine my queen dont get angry or think wrong. I just want good for u thats all. Ok then do one thing gve me yur bra. Remove n gve me n she was lke what the hell. How can i remove n gve u n i said then i will tke it to shop n take better quality then these n she got pissed off there itself  what i am sayng i just wnt u to gve me your bra, go to bathroom n open it n gve me, i will keep it wth me n show to the lady in mall n get same fabric, she said hmmm u really going too far , u knw i dnt lke all this n u understand we r cousin, i said what did i said, , did i touched u my god, if u dnt wnt then its ok n she slapped me n i got shocked n she went to my mom room n i got scared thought why i asked too much in one day i hope  she dnt tell anyone , then after 10 minutes she came n throw her bra on me n said here its is, now i am sure u will get this same fabric, i said shyly yah i will thanks so much, she said leave it, i trust u that u wont harm me ever n not our relation also, i said yah i wont, then she went quickly to other room beccause she was without bra n she did not wanted me to see her nipples, then i also stayed in my room, happy like a winner salee kee bra was in my hand and i was smelling it. Kya khushboo thee i cant express. Moemay kee khusboo. Nipples kee. I was licking it. after 10 minutes of that door bell ranged n i quick;y hide her bra first n then i went to open door, it was my mom, my mom said tell your cousin sis they calling her, then my cousin also said us bye n she went down, they went there home . i came in my room it was late that tme so i locked the door from inside n took out that bra of her n smelled it again, then put my tongue on it, i was rubbing my dick also with that, that tme while rubbing i said u hit me today bitch one day u will sit on my dick, u gave me your bra that means i will break your attitude sooner or later n make u mine in bed, then i sms her my queen, she never replied n i said her thank u for trusting me, i wont break yur trust ever. She never replied still, then i wrote your bra smells same lke your feet, it has fragrance of u, she replied shut up i will slap u again if u talk lke that, i said ok sorry, n smiled n said to myself i will win u soon n will mke u my baby doll only. i went to sleep after ejaculating nicely. Clean my semen with her bra only
Like Reply
Then next day i went to office n i wanted to reach home early so that i cld tlk wth my cousin on yahoo, and i had to buy her bras also, but that i decided to buy on my way back to home frm nearby mall. so at 5pm i reached mall n told to sales grl i need top quality bras for my gf, then i bought 5 of them for 8000rs, after reaching home around 6pm i sms her, what u doing, she said dnt sms me, i said what happen then she said , u sms me last nyt u were smelling my bra, u hurt me, i said i was teasing u, i never smell it, then she hvnt even reply for almost 4 hrs, then at 10pm she replied, u return me my thing i dnt wnt new branded ones from u leave them, i said but i already bought them today, she said i dnt care what u buy for me, u try to talk to me lke that n i feel thats not good. , then i sms her plz at least come to yahoo, i wnt to apologize, come on yahoo. then after 15 minutes she sms me ok i am on yahoo around 11pm she came, i also logged in quickly n said her to turn on her camera, she said no i wont, u will not see me from now on, i said plz i beg u plz, dnt be lke this, u know i cant live wthout lookng at u, then she said if i gve u little liberty that doesnt mean u will tlk lke that wth me, i said but i just complimented you that your bra smells nice what big in it, then she said why u smell my bra huh

i said i hvnt smell it i was teasng only, then in few minutes she turn on her camera n i looked at my beautiful cousin, she was in her night gown, light pink color cotton gown, n she made pony tail, i said her u lookng stunning in night gown, i wnt to look at u all nyt, she smiled n said u r v bad sometimes and trying to get free wth me huh, thats not good n u shld not do it, i said in my heart sallee kutiya itnaa paisaa i am spending on u then i will not hve fun wth u then who else , i said her u wnt to see what bras i bought, she said no i dnt wnt , i still brought those n showed her boxes n said her this cost me 8000rs, she said my god why u spent so much i bought 6 for 2000rs , i said its ok i wnt u to wear best clothes,she smiled, i was just looking at her figure then she said where is my white bra, i said wait, i took it out from my almirah n showed her, she said u wash it also for me, i said no i wont, she ask why , i said i love the smell of your skin it has, then she blushed this tme n i thought salee randee line pay aarahee hai slowly, i told her r u wearng bra ryt now under that pink nyty, she said its not your business, then i said i knw its not my business i am just asking for my knowledge, i wnt to know does grls wear bra at nyt or not, then she said no grls dnt wear at nyt, then i asked her so it means u also not wearng now, i was lookng at her face on web cam, she was little shy that tme

i felt good in mkng her shy n the way i was pushing her to answer my things becz i was aware in my heart that she wont leave tlkng to me now as i do a lot for her everytme, so i thought of tlkng to her in any way doesnt matter even she lke or not so now i was sure in my mind that she will not tell anyone if i said her yestd lke that about smelling your bra thing, then i ask her that what about down, does grls remove frm down also , she asked what down, i was feelng little shy in sayng pantie word but then i said her, pantie, she said i dnt knw everyone has different body n different liking, some wear some dnt, so i said what u lke, do u wear now or not, she said shut up n i am going to sleep now, u call me here to apologize i think, i said but after lookng at u yestd i dnt get sleep now, she said why what did i do, i said u did made me mad after showing me your back n flat tummy, it was so white n smooth , she said but i was not aware that my back so attractive, i said her u r beautiful queen frm top to bottom, she said ok leave that thing to compliment me, now apologize me, i said what u wnt me to do shld i remove my jockey n apologize, she said shut up n laughed no , u hold your ears n say me that u will behave good wth me, i said ok my beautiful cousin sis i will behave good always wth u n treat u lke a princess , happy now, she smiled n said i am not princess, i said in my heart u r my raand for future, one day i will mke u suck my dick, then she ask what u thinkng, i said no no just lookng at u , u knw i love seeing u, plz get up let me see u in nyty, she got up frm bed n again my cock got hard, i was holdng my cock in my blanket, then i moved my web cam only on my face so that she shld not see that today i will rub my cock looking at her live, n then she said shld i sit now, i felt good when she asked me, i laughed in my heart pooch rahee hai mujhsay haha, i said no turn n show me back, she turned n i looked at her gaand, oh in that nyty she was lookng so sexy, i said u r so sexy , then she immediately turned towards me n said now enough for tonght, i asked no plz dnt go , i was rubbng my dick also, i said lay on bed , let me see u how u look in nyty when u sleep, i said yeah rob uttar doe, then sit, her robe was covering her whole body. She said no i dont want. I said please. Just for 5min. She took a pause. I was still convincing her. Please my queen just 5min promise. she said ok now 5 more minutes only , i said yah ok, then she removed robe and lay on bed, i started clicking her screenshots n i was lookng at her figure, i was feelng lke i shld jump on her n fulfill all my hunger of her, i wld hve ate her licked her from top to bottom, itnee sexy lag rahe the in that inner part of nighty, i said u really wear very sexy night gown at home. She said shut up, i just like to wear good clothes only.
[Image: a.jpg]

then i told her to show me her legs , she said i cant, i said just pull nyty i just wnt to see quickly, she was not interested but i said yestd u were at my hme in my shirt, did i tried to see yur legs, i cld have but i did not. I left u alone becz i respect u now show on cam at least and after 30 sec, she pulled her nyty little up as i said. i said more up naa, she said oh god u r so demanding, i was lke yah , but i just wnt to see your legs so that i cld buy some nice skirts for u, she said ok but not much short skirt ok

i said ok i knw now pull nyty up, let me see thighs nicely, then i was lookng at her thighs n rubbing my dick more fast n clicked some nice pics of her n i came in few minutes only, i controlled my expression so that she shld not get aware that i was masturbating, i said ok now u go to sleep because she was also in hurry to sleep, then she said goodnight n i slept peacefully again.
Like Reply