SATISFACTION THREAD
(25-08-2021, 11:23 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u enter in it was the first time u are alone with me in a room as previosuly maa hoti thi ghar pe)

( as u said birthday ke bare me pata hai) ohhh acha wo ( phewww i thought she knew about me stealing her panty)

( as u walked inside i peeked at ur hip fold and ur slveless arm ufff )

( omg godess ordering me to cut cake)

sirf aap ho abhi bhaiyya ? ( asking again if abhi her hubby is there ) unhe bhi bula late bhabi to ...photo kheechne bhi koi ho jata ( looking at u staring at u and feeling a bit nevous)
Ash: tumhare abhi bhaiya toh jab dekho kaam mein busy rehte hai

Ash: haan mai toh bday ka bol rahi thi.....tumne kya socha haan.....

Ash: aur ye kya kapde pehne hai....chalo naye kapde pehan aao muh haath dhokar..phir cake kat te hai

I was scanning the room while you were getting dressed

And found a panty lying is a corner which I though I had seen somewhere

I walk to check that.....it' was covered with cum stains and I could identify it was mine

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN3quEsVbptdXMNAfra-t...A&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-08-2021, 11:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: tumhare abhi bhaiya toh jab dekho kaam mein busy rehte hai

Ash: haan mai toh bday ka bol rahi thi.....tumne kya socha haan.....

Ash: aur ye kya kapde pehne hai....chalo naye kapde pehan aao muh haath dhokar..phir cake kat te hai

I was scanning the room while you were getting dressed

And found a panty lying is a corner which I though I had seen somewhere

I walk to check that.....it' was covered with cum stains and I could identify it was mine

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN3quEsVbptdXMNAfra-t...A&usqp=CAU]

ha bhabi ha wo mai bhi m..mai bhi wahi bday ke bare me hi bol rha tha

ji bhabhi mai abhi change krke aata hu 

( i went to my room and removed my cloth and wore a more party wear tuxedo type ka kuch pehna)
[Image: cocktail-attire-men-luxury-luxe.digital.jpg]

( i cummed on you just yesterday as no one was there i was fapping watching ur facebook photos sitting on the front room itself aur paty sofe ke kone me rakh diya tha)

(i came out of the bedroom ready hoke) ji bhabi i am ready
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ha bhabi ha wo mai bhi m..mai bhi wahi bday ke bare me hi bol rha tha

ji bhabhi mai abhi change krke aata hu 

( i went to my room and removed my cloth and wore a more party wear tuxedo type ka kuch pehna)
[Image: cocktail-attire-men-luxury-luxe.digital.jpg]

( i cummed on you just yesterday as no one was there i was fapping watching ur facebook photos sitting on the front room itself aur paty sofe ke kone me rakh diya tha)

(i came out of the bedroom ready hoke) ji bhabi i am ready
I smelled the cum stain....it smelled so fresh and young

Ash:ready.....ready for....having fun????(double meaning)

I turn around to see you

Ash: look at you..... handsome kid......oh it's your 19th bday so young man

Chalo chalo let's cut the cake......I bend down in front of you to light the candle....which made my cleavage visible

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMAipzPdo4x7Bzc12hClg...g&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:42 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: I smelled the cum stain....it smelled so fresh and young

Ash:ready.....ready for....having fun????(double meaning)

I turn around to see you

Ash: look at you..... handsome kid......oh it's your 19th bday so young man

Chalo chalo let's cut the cake......I bend down in front of you to light the candle....which made my cleavage visible

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMAipzPdo4x7Bzc12hClg...g&usqp=CAU]

( i had a huge crush on u and now u and me alone in a home my heart was pounding )

( as u said that) fun? ummm...yeah sure ( not sure what u meant)

( as u were talking i was staring at how ur lips moved u were a total package all men in the society and neighboring society were mad crazy for u )

( i had a heavy fetish for ur sleveless arms and ur armpits dont know why but it was so powerful u always broke my nofap streaks )

( as u bend to light candles )

( i stare at ur cleavage which was a bit jiggly i was staring at it uff i was getting desperate slowly and panicking at ur presence)

yes lets cut the cake but where is the knife i dont think ghar pe knife hai..i mean kaha rakha hai mujhe pata nhi bhabi( i didnt know where knife was kept )
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:46 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i had a huge crush on u and now u and me alone in a home my heart was pounding )

( as u said that) fun? ummm...yeah sure ( not sure what u meant)

( as u were talking i was staring at how ur lips moved u were a total package all men in the society and neighboring society were mad crazy for u )

( i had a heavy fetish for ur sleveless arms and ur armpits dont know why but it was so powerful u always broke my nofap streaks )

( as u bend to light candles )

( i stare at ur cleavage which was a bit jiggly i was staring at it uff i was getting desperate slowly and panicking at ur presence)

yes lets cut the cake but where is the knife i dont think ghar pe knife hai..i mean kaha rakha hai mujhe pata nhi bhabi( i didnt know where knife was kept )
My boobs were jiggling as I was lighting the candle

My face was glowing in the  candle light

Ash: chalo cake kaato.....arey knife nahi hai....aise kaise....chalo kitchen mein dekh aate hai

And I did not find anything that time light went just the candle light

Ash: offo....abb tum hi batao kaise kaate cake

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHkTFczuRTvOJjjYVKO06...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:54 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: My boobs were jiggling as I was lighting the candle

My face was glowing in the  candle light

Ash: chalo cake kaato.....arey knife nahi hai....aise kaise....chalo kitchen mein dekh aate hai

And I did not find anything that time light went just the candle light

Ash: offo....abb tum hi batao kaise kaate cake

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHkTFczuRTvOJjjYVKO06...w&usqp=CAU]

( i as feeling like getting fed from ur boobs slowly watching ur boobs made me thirsty kash isme se dudu chusne milta )

(thats when u looked up and i looked somewhere else)

kitchen me nhi hai bhabii maine dhunda ( light went off and it was up on backup inverter and light was now dim )

abhi mai kaise ( showwing u my finger) ungli se kaat sakta hu kya bhabi ( peeping at urcleavage now and then but now its closed by ur pallu)
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i as feeling like getting fed from ur boobs slowly watching ur boobs made me thirsty kash isme se dudu chusne milta )

(thats when u looked up and i looked somewhere else)

kitchen me nhi hai bhabii maine dhunda ( light went off and it was up on backup inverter and light was now dim )

abhi mai kaise ( showwing u my finger) ungli se kaat sakta hu kya bhabi ( peeping at urcleavage now and then but now its closed by ur pallu)

Ash: haan abb toh ungli se hi kaam chalana padega

Kahin andhere mein koi galat hatyar na pakad baithun( double meanin)

I come besides you hold your hand to cute the cake with your finger

And you take a cake piece to feed me which falls down and instead end up feeding your finger that when light comes

You finger was in my mouth

[Image: Screenshot-1028.gif]
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 12:05 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: haan abb toh ungli se hi kaam chalana padega

Kahin andhere mein koi galat hatyar na pakad baithun( double meanin)

I come besides you hold your hand to cute the cake with your finger

And you take a cake piece to feed me which falls down and instead end up feeding your finger that when light comes

You finger was in my mouth

[Image: Screenshot-1028.gif]

( i was a desperate inexperinced virgin while u were a complete seductress and making me crazy for u slowly)

( my mother respected u very much so i was bit afraid that anything i do may offend u so i just nervously laiughed at ur double meaning joke)

( as it was dm light and as u came beside me i got the scent of ur body as u were close mmmmmmmmmm ufff kya kru mai ab )

( i cut the choclate forest cake with finger removed a small piece and i was feeding u but thats when light came and i saw my finger in ur mouth and u slowly eating my finger sucking on it )

bhabiii aap meri ungli uffffffff ye aap ...( my adams apple went up and down as i gulped my spit in nervousness and excitement and seeing ur face and ur lips sucking my finger and the warmth of ur mouth and ur lips wrapped around my finger gave me a instant tent )

ahhh uff bhabiiii ( ohhh fuckkk kya kr rhi hai ahhhhhhhhh)
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 12:12 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was a desperate inexperinced virgin while u were a complete seductress and making me crazy for u slowly)

( my mother respected u very much so i was bit afraid that anything i do may offend u so i just nervously laiughed at ur double meaning joke)

( as it was dm light and as u came beside me i got the scent of ur body as u were close mmmmmmmmmm ufff kya kru mai ab )

( i cut the choclate forest cake with finger removed a small piece and i was feeding u but thats when light came and i saw my finger in ur mouth and u slowly eating my finger sucking on it )

bhabiii aap meri ungli uffffffff ye aap ...( my adams apple went up and down as i gulped my spit in nervousness and excitement and seeing ur face and ur lips sucking my finger and the warmth of ur mouth and ur lips wrapped around my finger gave me a instant tent )

ahhh uff bhabiiii ( ohhh fuckkk kya kr rhi hai ahhhhhhhhh)

Ash: oopsss ye toh ungli hai.....mai toh kuch aur hi samajh baithi thi ....she loved sucking dicks

Then I take the cake piece and feed you

Ash: happy Birthday pintu....hope you get many girlfriends and you stop stealing others panty....naughty boy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt9zBqj8129qYlxGyqecB...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 12:20 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: oopsss ye toh ungli hai.....mai toh kuch aur hi samajh baithi thi ....she loved sucking dicks

Then I take the cake piece and feed you

Ash: happy Birthday pintu....hope you get many girlfriends and you stop stealing others panty....naughty boy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt9zBqj8129qYlxGyqecB...A&usqp=CAU]

( ufff as u stopped sucking my dick was poking tent on my lower dress )

bhabiii sorry wo light nhi tha to galti se wo mummy ko mat batana ye ungli wala ( i had a good boy image in my home)

( as u were feeding me cake )

ammmmm ( even i got to suck a bit of ur small finger as i was looking in ur eyes and u spoke about stealing ur panty)

panty? bhabi mai kuch samjha nhiii ye kya hota hai ( acting as if i dont even know what that is i stole 40 percent of ur panty to sniff ur asshole and pussy region from it and i was panicking as u started that topic )

( looking at ur lips and ur nathni on ur nose)

bhabiii ...? what do u mean 

well i am a single guy bhabi i am a good boy please dont say all that stuff ( acting as if i dont know anything)
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 12:26 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ufff as u stopped sucking my dick was poking tent on my lower dress )

bhabiii sorry wo light nhi tha to galti se wo mummy ko mat batana ye ungli wala ( i had a good boy image in my home)

( as u were feeding me cake )

ammmmm ( even i got to suck a bit of ur small finger as i was looking in ur eyes and u spoke about stealing ur panty)

panty? bhabi mai kuch samjha nhiii ye kya hota hai ( acting as if i dont even know what that is i stole 40 percent of ur panty to sniff ur asshole and pussy region from it and i was panicking as u started that topic )

( looking at ur lips and ur nathni on ur nose)

bhabiii ...? what do u mean 

well i am a single guy bhabi i am a good boy please dont say all that stuff ( acting as if i dont know anything)

Ash: achaaa you are good boy....toh meri panty yahan kya kar rahi hai bolo

Ash: arey bolo bolo ...I throw the panty on your face

Ash: ye kiski panty hai tumhare girlfriend ki hmmm

Ash: acha ye batao tumhari gf bhi hai ya sirf......I do the shaking sign
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAm2duci_cltB3w72Vnkq...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 12:35 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: achaaa you are good boy....toh meri panty yahan kya kar rahi hai bolo

Ash: arey bolo bolo ...I throw the panty on your face

Ash: ye kiski panty hai tumhare girlfriend ki hmmm

Ash: acha ye batao tumhari gf bhi hai ya sirf......I do the shaking sign
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAm2duci_cltB3w72Vnkq...g&usqp=CAU]

( as u threw ur lingerie on my face)

ohhhh ye yaha pe ..wo..bhabi wo mai....( i had no words)

wo actually aapko return krne wala tha wo ....

( as i see u knew exactly what i did)

bas soonghne liya tha bhabii...( accepting defeat )

wo pata nhi ..wo aap sleveless pehanke chalti ho to thoda waisa feel hota tha isiliye ( trying to blame u as if its ur fault that i was feeling this way for u )

( as u showed the shaking sign)

pahla wala option nhi hai bhabi ( feeling ashamed and looking down)

bhabi mummy ko kuch mat batana pleaseee sorry galti se maine
Like Reply
*karan is red with shame*

nayan laughs hysterically.

nayan: that's more like it. so Sathish, you have been around a while. in which dress did you find me the hottest?

[Image: DapperWarlikeBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif]
Like Reply
Kareena - (hey bhagwan kya kr dia h isne mere ladle masum se sahil ko... Lekin sahil se mujhe essi ummeed nahi thi...)

[Image: 27118410946f1cbb19df282289de84ea7ab36284.jpg]

Sahil ( putting the phone on loudspeaker) - hello wo me keh raha tha ki wo... Bat kuch essi thi ki... Wo.. wo

security officer (irritate hokr) - are ohh chutiye... Kuch kehna h to keh Khali pili time waste na kr hume or b kam hote h 

Sahil - wo me ye keh raha tha ki... Satish sir ne kaha tha aapko call krne k lie 

security officer - (surprises or shock hokr) s.. s.. satish sir? Tumhare sath h abhi??

Sahil - h...h.. haa yahi h phone loudspeaker pr h wo tumhe sun skte h.  

security officer - jai hind satish sir... Aapne yad Kia.. btaiye kya seva kr skte h?? Or ye kis no se call kr rahe h aapke pass to humara personal no hoga hi fir 100 q dial kr rahe h?? Kher chhodiye filhal ye btaiye  yad kisse Kia Aaj hume aapne??
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 01:48 AM)BETA_BOI Wrote: Kareena - (hey bhagwan kya kr dia h isne mere ladle masum se sahil ko... Lekin sahil se mujhe essi ummeed nahi thi...)

[Image: 27118410946f1cbb19df282289de84ea7ab36284.jpg]

Sahil ( putting the phone on loudspeaker) - hello wo me keh raha tha ki wo... Bat kuch essi thi ki... Wo.. wo

security officer (irritate hokr) - are ohh chutiye... Kuch kehna h to keh Khali pili time waste na kr hume or b kam hote h 

Sahil - wo me ye keh raha tha ki... Satish sir ne kaha tha aapko call krne k lie 

security officer - (surprises or shock hokr) s.. s.. satish sir? Tumhare sath h abhi??

Sahil - h...h.. haa yahi h phone loudspeaker pr h wo tumhe sun skte h.  

security officer - jai hind satish sir... Aapne yad Kia.. btaiye kya seva kr skte h?? Or ye kis no se call kr rahe h aapke pass to humara personal no hoga hi fir 100 q dial kr rahe h?? Kher chhodiye filhal ye btaiye  yad kisse Kia Aaj hume aapne??

( hugging u aur gardan sunghte hue) mmmmmmmmmm raha nhi jaa rha mujhse ( neeche i was humping ur ass slowly enjoying ur soft flesh)

( as loudspeaker was on )

kon patil ? ki ravi ?

jo bhi ho suno abhi mai randi pelna band krne jaa rha hu 

ek naya makhani maal mila hai mujhe aum aumm aummm ( smooching ur side neck with my big lips)

kareena naam hai uska 

photo bhej dunga mai ise koi bhi tadega uska ghutna tod dena sirf meri hogi ye sirf meri
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 01:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( hugging u aur gardan sunghte hue) mmmmmmmmmm raha nhi jaa rha mujhse ( neeche i was humping ur ass slowly enjoying ur soft flesh)

( as loudspeaker was on )

kon patil ? ki ravi ?

jo bhi ho suno abhi mai randi pelna band krne jaa rha hu 

ek naya makhani maal mila hai mujhe aum aumm aummm ( smooching ur side neck with my big lips)

kareena naam hai uska 

photo bhej dunga mai ise koi bhi tadega uska ghutna tod dena sirf meri hogi ye sirf meri

security officer - hahahahaha are sir, aap b na?? Ab un randio ka kya hoga.. aapke lund k bina??? Kher chhodiye aap nishchint rahie aapko koi disturbance nahi aane denge or Kareena ji ko humara pranam kijiega

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7KpKHXaGdyB41vYIgOZm...w&usqp=CAU]

Kareena - (Gusse me) ye.. ye kya bakwas kr rahe ho aap log... security officer ki wardi pehnkr essi bate kr rahe h... Please yaha aaie or meri madad kijie ye mere sath jabrdasti kr raha h...

[Image: 27001387080188d06f899c5605d06a71e0f57371.jpg]
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 02:01 AM)BETA_BOI Wrote: security officer - hahahahaha are sir, aap b na?? Ab un randio ka kya hoga.. aapke lund k bina??? Kher chhodiye aap nishchint rahie aapko koi disturbance nahi aane denge or Kareena ji ko humara pranam kijiega

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7KpKHXaGdyB41vYIgOZm...w&usqp=CAU]

Kareena - (Gusse me) ye.. ye kya bakwas kr rahe ho aap log... security officer ki wardi pehnkr essi bate kr rahe h... Please yaha aaie or meri madad kijie ye mere sath jabrdasti kr raha h...

[Image: 27001387080188d06f899c5605d06a71e0f57371.jpg]

( i wispered in ur ear)

kareena ye log mere naukar hai samjhi 

dekh tera pati mare hue 4 saal ho gya hai i know tujhe ek mard ki zarurat hai

aur mujhe ek makhani maal ki zarurat hai

agar mujhe sukh degi aur mera bistar garam kregi to tujhe society me log aisehi salam namaskaar krenge 

tera beta bhi koi kaam ka nhi ayega tujhe ( my dick tent poking ur ass over ur saree )
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 02:06 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i wispered in ur ear)

kareena ye log mere naukar hai samjhi 

dekh tera pati mare hue 4 saal ho gya hai i know tujhe ek mard ki zarurat hai

aur mujhe ek makhani maal ki zarurat hai

agar mujhe sukh degi aur mera bistar garam kregi to tujhe society me log aisehi salam namaskaar krenge 

tera beta bhi koi kaam ka nhi ayega tujhe ( my dick tent poking ur ass over ur saree )

(Gusse me aake) ye log honge naukar tumhare me nahi hu samjhe.... Me tumhe chhodungi nahi... Dekh lena tumhe tumhare kie ki saza milker rahegi??

(Meanwhile sahile still holding the phone while a guy is dry humping his own mom in front of his eyes..) 

[Image: 269862814a472f8717d9accab2436d17b37d16c9.jpg]

(While sahil notice that phone hasn't cut yet) hello hello?? 

security officer - ha bol. Are Satish ji ye ladka kon h?? Jisne phone milaya h?? Isko to pehchan nahi pae hum...
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 02:14 AM)BETA_BOI Wrote: (Gusse me aake) ye log honge naukar tumhare me nahi hu samjhe.... Me tumhe chhodungi nahi... Dekh lena tumhe tumhare kie ki saza milker rahegi??

(Meanwhile sahile still holding the phone while a guy is dry humping his own mom in front of his eyes..) 

[Image: 269862814a472f8717d9accab2436d17b37d16c9.jpg]

(While sahil notice that phone hasn't cut yet) hello hello?? 

security officer - ha bol. Are Satish ji ye ladka kon h?? Jisne phone milaya h?? Isko to pehchan nahi pae hum...

( i was enjoyiing ur skin softness the buttery smooth skin u had) kareena acha hua tera pati tapak gya uff kitni makhani hai re tuuu slupppppppppppppppppp ( licked ur arm shoulder intersection)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( enjoying ur skin softness and fleshiness)

hmm are hawaldaar wo ek ladka nhi hai bas hai mera kaam ka ye aajkal inlogonko sissy bulate hai shayad jo bhi ho paltu pillu hote hai ye ( i patted ur head holding ur mom with one hand on her waist and patted ur head)

call cut kr le bachi aachi bachi banna hai na ( patting ur head and letting ur mom realize what position she is in)
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 02:20 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was enjoyiing ur skin softness the buttery smooth skin u had) kareena acha hua tera pati tapak gya uff kitni makhani hai re tuuu slupppppppppppppppppp ( licked ur arm shoulder intersection)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( enjoying ur skin softness and fleshiness)

hmm are hawaldaar wo ek ladka nhi hai bas hai mera kaam ka ye aajkal inlogonko sissy bulate hai shayad jo bhi ho paltu pillu hote hai ye ( i patted ur head holding ur mom with one hand on her waist and patted ur head)

call cut kr le bachi aachi bachi banna hai na ( patting ur head and letting ur mom realize what position she is in)

Kareena - (kareena despite trying to put up a fight can't shake him and but as his continuous touching and groping stated to feel a little bit hirny but being a sanskari mother was trying her best to keep resisting but in reality with each passing moment her resistance was becoming weaker and weaker)

(She had hoped that security officer will help him but listening to the conversation she realised she had no chance to make him go away and trying very hard to accept the fact that this probably means he will get what he wanted whereas she couldn't do a single thing to him)

(The resistance soon stated to become a faint moans)

mmmmmmmm.... mmmm... mmm.. chodo b... 

[Image: 248007116_ezgif-com-resize-12-cc.gif]

Mmmmmm... Mmmm (now her moans starred to become louuder and louder, she was starting to lose control)

Sahil - (watching her mom moans loudly was the first time sahil has seen her mom in such a way suddenly she started to looking hot and sexy and to him but then suddenly he feel a pat on his head) 

(Achi bchi Banna h na tujhe??) 

(These words works like magic spell to him without thinking what it is or what it means he immediately nodded hi head in yes and cut the call)
Like Reply