SATISFACTION THREAD
(13-08-2021, 04:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u signed ur maids to arrange room for me and my army with the top prostitues i interupted)

hmmm ( looks in ur eyes we all were sitting only u were standing in the middle ) make arrangements for my army not for me 

i dont want my arrangements to be taken care by ur maids

i am a General with 50000 trained soldiers under my wing 

i shoudnt be taken care by some prostitute ( looking at ur braided hair ur sleveless arm and ur hip structure hungrily)

Khaleesi slightly got where is coming to looks at her maid

I was the khaleesi and not just any random women

I had conquered a lot.......

Khaleesi: can you take care of Kalua for me?

Maid just nodds her head

Khaleesi: here you go......she is not a prostitute 

The she is very special to me

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLhHBB85zdD9epwW-NIP...w&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-08-2021, 04:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Khaleesi slightly got where is coming to looks at her maid

I was the khaleesi and not just any random women

I had conquered a lot.......

Khaleesi: can you take care of Kalua for me?

Maid just nodds her head

Khaleesi: here you go......she is not a prostitute 

The she is very special to me

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLhHBB85zdD9epwW-NIP...w&usqp=CAU]

well i can bang her when i want why do i need ur permission for that ( i raised my voice)

i hope u get what i want 

i am not fighting a war for her ( looking at ur maid who braids ur hair)

i am fighting for u so i guess i should get a taste of .....( i didnt said u but entire panel of ministers and army generals lowered their head in shame )

u are also a woman ( licks lips looking at ur boobs and stood up )
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 04:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: well i can bang her when i want why do i need ur permission for that ( i raised my voice)

i hope u get what i want 

i am not fighting a war for her ( looking at ur maid who braids ur hair)

i am fighting for u so i guess i should get a taste of .....( i didnt said u but entire panel of ministers and army generals lowered their head in shame )

u are also a woman ( licks lips looking at ur boobs and stood up )

I look around the ministers as you said that

Khaleesi: Kalua!!!!!! Mind your words....what you say

I am your queen, I hope you remember that

Ministers: Khaleesi we need to resolve the issue without kaluas army our 50% strength would be gone

Khaleesi: Everyone leave even Kalua was to leave

Khaleesi: Kalua stay back I need to talk

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj7c8pTNRXX2I92-_Sw4H...g&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 04:41 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: I look around the ministers as you said that

Khaleesi: Kalua!!!!!! Mind your words....what you say

I am your queen, I hope you remember that

Ministers: Khaleesi we need to resolve the issue without kaluas army our 50% strength would be gone

Khaleesi: Everyone leave even Kalua was to leave

Khaleesi: Kalua stay back I need to talk

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj7c8pTNRXX2I92-_Sw4H...g&usqp=CAU]

( i smiled when u said mind ur words i am ur queen)

ohh yeahh then fine win war without me and my army i wanna get what i want its non negotiable ( i took my big sword and was leaving thats when u adjourned the meeting and called me )

( i walked towards u and ur height was till my chest)

yes khaleesi my proposal is not gonna change i want what i want ( my dick was already moving in my lowers due to ur approximity)
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 04:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i smiled when u said mind ur words i am ur queen)

ohh yeahh then fine win war without me and my army i wanna get what i want its non negotiable ( i took my big sword and was leaving thats when u adjourned the meeting and called me )

( i walked towards u and ur height was till my chest)

yes khaleesi my proposal is not gonna change i want what i want ( my dick was already moving in my lowers due to ur approximity)

I don't want to do this but I had no there option at this critical juncture

Keeping my hands on the table as in the pic

Khaleesi: Fine ........I accept your proposal

I myself will take care of you......but I want the throne at any cost

Khaleesi: no backing off........do I have your word?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJaq2is8vL5NNp6clATg3...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 04:58 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: I don't want to do this but I had no there option at this critical juncture

Keeping my hands on the table as in the pic

Khaleesi: Fine ........I accept your proposal

I myself will take care of you......but I want the throne at any cost

Khaleesi: no backing off........do I have your word?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJaq2is8vL5NNp6clATg3...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u said u accept my proposal i removed my weaponary belt which had a big sword and 2 knifes attached and placed it over the map and walked behind u )

mmmmmmm ( sniffed ur white hair)

first chatttttttttttttttttttt ( spanked u the spank echoed in the big hearthh hall ) ( the maids were looking from behind walls )

then i will give my word mmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur white hair as it was a fetish of mine) but first i will breed u for 2 weeks then u have me and my army ( pressed myself against u from behind my crotch on ur ass ) 

( wispering in ur ear) i will use u as i want ...u may be a queen to them ( pointing at the army outside ) but just a pleasure meat for me for the coming 2 weeks aummm ( sucked ur earlobe)
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210819-215700-356.jpg]
Like Reply
I'm here for ASt
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210819-221813-044.jpg]
I'm always ready for my master... Randi hoo mai uski
Like Reply
(19-08-2021, 10:20 PM)Ayuforast Wrote: [Image: IMG-20210819-221813-044.jpg]
I'm always ready for my master... Randi hoo mai uski

hmmmm hope we have a good relatioship forever
Like Reply
( myself satish 20 year old dark skinned 6 feet tall football player at college aur ghar ka sabse bigda hua ladla ladka aur ghar me sabse chota tha ...we were 2 brothers rakesh and satish bhaiyya bade company me kaam krte the and he was 35 year old )

( papa 2 saal pahle hi chal base so its only me bhaiyya and mummy ab bhaiyya ne katrina naam ki aurat se shadi kr liya tha badi hot thi bhale bhabi thi meri par thi ek dum maal day 1 se hi mujhe crush tha bhabi pe )

[Image: giphy.gif]

( bhabi jab bhi  khana parosti thi to cleavage dekhne ka koshish krta tha aur bhabi se chipakne ka poora koshsih krta tha mai bathroom me bhabi ka panty soonghta tha aur 2 ghante tak bathroom se nikalta hi nhi tha )

( bhaiyyaa hamesha kaam me busy rehte the aur abhi mera vacation aane wala tha aur bhabi ke liye pagal ho chuka tha mai )

( mummy ko theerthyatra ka ticket book krke hi aaya tha aur mummy ko bus me bithake kashi ka darshan karane bhej diya tha it was 5 pm now aur bhaiyya office se return aa gye the)

( i told bhaiyya) rakesh bhaiyya mummy gyi kashi ke liye ab 2 hafte baad hi ayegi
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210819-231029-441.jpg]
Rakesh : abhi kuch dino tak maa ghar pr nhi hai aur meri bhi 2 din ki leave kyu na hum teeno kahi bahar chale

Katrina : Are!! Tum aise bhi kabhi rehte nahi ho ghar me
Abhi mauka mil raha hai to bahar jane ki bat kr rahe ho

Satish : haa babhi bilkul theek keh rahi hai
Like Reply
(19-08-2021, 11:16 PM)Ayuforast Wrote: [Image: IMG-20210819-231029-441.jpg]
Rakesh : abhi kuch dino tak maa ghar pr nhi hai aur meri bhi 2 din ki leave kyu na hum teeno kahi bahar chale

Katrina : Are!! Tum aise bhi kabhi rehte nahi ho ghar me
Abhi mauka mil raha hai to bahar jane ki bat kr rahe ho

Satish : haa babhi bilkul theek keh rahi hai

ha bhabi sahi keh rhi hai bhaiyya aap to  ghar pe rehte hi nhi ( acha hai utna time bhabi ko tadne milta hai)

acha hai ki mai ghar pe rehta hu nhi to bhabi akeli ho jati ( looks at katrina for a short moment)

( i was looking at bhabis sleeveless arms every now and then)
Like Reply
( myself pintu 6 feet tall lean body dark skinned 18 years old and today its my birthday so i will be 19 today and my dad and mom were out for a vacation to bali and due to covid restrictions got stuck there so i was lonely at home no one just some friends messaging me happy birthday pintu and i felt pretty depressed as it was my 19th birthday and nothing special is happening)

( many of my friends have gf and all but as i was bit shy i had trouble chatting with girls and so i remained a virgin till now and i was frustrated aswell as my friends tell their tales and i was single till now and even now i was a pure virgin )

( i prayed to god " ohh god why u gave me this lonely life shitt not even my mom and dad are here with me on my birthday")
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 10:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself pintu 6 feet tall lean body dark skinned 18 years old and today its my birthday so i will be 19 today and my dad and mom were out for a vacation to bali and due to covid restrictions got stuck there so i was lonely at home no one just some friends messaging me happy birthday pintu and i felt pretty depressed as it was my 19th birthday and nothing special is happening)

( many of my friends have gf and all but as i was bit shy i had trouble chatting with girls and so i remained a virgin till now and i was frustrated aswell as my friends tell their tales and i was single till now and even now i was a pure virgin )

( i prayed to god " ohh god why u gave me this lonely life shitt not even my mom and dad are here with me on my birthday")

Suddenly a door knocking sound

Outside was Aishwarya......the milf neighbour.... everyone in the surrounding had an eye on her.....even pintu unknowingly used to spray for her

Pintu's parents had asked ash to celebrate his birthday on their behalf

Ash was standing with a cake outside

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6PsFlT-u8Vjy910-c2lR...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 10:53 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Suddenly a door knocking sound

Outside was Aishwarya......the milf neighbour.... everyone in the surrounding had an eye on her.....even pintu unknowingly used to spray for her

Pintu's parents had asked ash to celebrate his birthday on their behalf

Ash was standing with a cake outside

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6PsFlT-u8Vjy910-c2lR...g&usqp=CAU]

( i was wearing a casual round neck t shirt and a ash coloured pyjama pant)

( i was just playing some video game started the xbox and thats when the door knocked)

who is that now atleast i could have played some videogame ( i murmured to myself and opened the door)

( as i opened my eyes remained open as it was my neighbor milf aishwarya rai mostly called by all as aishu bhabi)

bhabi aap wo mummy nhi hai ghar pe ( i though u were here for my mother and i didnt opened the safety door as i was just looking at ur eyes)

wo mummy papa bali me hai vacation pe gye the ( looks at ur nose ur lips ur hair u were the fantasy of all )
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 10:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was wearing a casual round neck t shirt and a ash coloured pyjama pant)

( i was just playing some video game started the xbox and thats when the door knocked)

who is that now atleast i could have played some videogame ( i murmured to myself and opened the door)

( as i opened my eyes remained open as it was my neighbor milf aishwarya rai mostly called by all as aishu bhabi)

bhabi aap wo mummy nhi hai ghar pe ( i though u were here for my mother and i didnt opened the safety door as i was just looking at ur eyes)

wo mummy papa bali me hai vacation pe gye the ( looks at ur nose ur lips ur hair u were the fantasy of all )

Ash: haan haan sab pata hai darwaza kholo

Mai tumse milne aayi hun

I flick my hair while talking....I was wearing the sleevless saree

Looking around if anyone is noticing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Ccba7hD4xjc7V7oHuza...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:04 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: haan haan sab pata hai darwaza kholo

Mai tumse milne aayi hun

I flick my hair while talking....I was wearing the sleevless saree

Looking around if anyone is noticing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Ccba7hD4xjc7V7oHuza...g&usqp=CAU]

darr..waja kholu lekin..( i didnt said anything else as i was bit concerned as i was all alone)

( i opened the door)

aishu bhabi aap akeli ho...abhi bhaiyya kaha hai unhe bhi bula lete  ( trying to be a gentleman type even though i fantasize about u all the time)

( i look at the small box in ur left hand and i was froze by ur flick uff u looked so sophisticated )

aapko kya pata hai ( i was concerned when u said " mujhe sab pata hai" ohh shitt inko kya pata hai mere bare me ) maine kuch nhi kiya bhabi ( i stole a panty from ur rope outside ur terrace once long ago i thought u knew about that )
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: darr..waja kholu lekin..( i didnt said anything else as i was bit concerned as i was all alone)

( i opened the door)

aishu bhabi aap akeli ho...abhi bhaiyya kaha hai unhe bhi bula lete  ( trying to be a gentleman type even though i fantasize about u all the time)

( i look at the small box in ur left hand and i was froze by ur flick uff u looked so sophisticated )

aapko kya pata hai ( i was concerned when u said " mujhe sab pata hai" ohh shitt inko kya pata hai mere bare me ) maine kuch nhi kiya bhabi ( i stole a panty from ur rope outside ur terrace once long ago i thought u knew about that )

As you opened the door I push it walk inside

Ash: yahi k tumhare parents vali mein atke pade hai

Aur aaj tumhara bday hai tum unhein bohot miss kar rahe ho

Ash: usi kami ko pura karne mai aayi hun

Ash: Happy Birthday pintu......I open the cake and keep on the table

Ash: tumhe kya laga humein pata nahi chalega...chalo abb jaldi se cake kaato

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPbCDzuBJK0QOK-1GcoKq...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:17 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: As you opened the door I push it walk inside

Ash: yahi k tumhare parents vali mein atke pade hai

Aur aaj tumhara bday hai tum unhein bohot miss kar rahe ho

Ash: usi kami ko pura karne mai aayi hun

Ash: Happy Birthday pintu......I open the cake and keep on the table

Ash: tumhe kya laga humein pata nahi chalega...chalo abb jaldi se cake kaato

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPbCDzuBJK0QOK-1GcoKq...g&usqp=CAU]

( as u enter in it was the first time u are alone with me in a room as previosuly maa hoti thi ghar pe)

( as u said birthday ke bare me pata hai) ohhh acha wo ( phewww i thought she knew about me stealing her panty)

( as u walked inside i peeked at ur hip fold and ur slveless arm ufff )

( omg godess ordering me to cut cake)

sirf aap ho abhi bhaiyya ? ( asking again if abhi her hubby is there ) unhe bhi bula late bhabi to ...photo kheechne bhi koi ho jata ( looking at u staring at u and feeling a bit nevous)
Like Reply