Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.12
She was moaning louder this time , she had flown all the caution in wind and was trying to
give back strokes . as she came nearer to second orgasm of the day she was crying louder
and louder to fuck her harder . I went on fucking this time I straightened my body placed
my both hands beside her chest and started fucking her harder . her hands were holding
my face , she was caressing my face . I went on pounding her with all the strength , her
eyes opened wide and her nostrils flared was breathing so hard , me too was breathing fast
due to fast fucking . she could stand no more and all of a sudden she become cool and her
body went limp , but I continued ramming her tight chute . she was cumming so hard her
juice was spraying wetting my balls . when she stopped leaking I too stopped fucking , fell
over her , she hold me tight . after some time she said it was marvelous brother , you
fucked me today after so long but it was worth waiting . still her pussy muscles convulsed
over my hard cock as if milking my rod .
she – I think you are not yet finished .
me – yes janu not yet m need another half an hour to complete this holly fuck .
she – you can continue , I am almost ready . but don’t make it too long .
me – why ?
she – I may not be able to take that long in addition karan can come any time .
me – let him come , what is problem .
 play with kavitha 54.13
she – it wont be good , if he comes , he will check his room and may come here also . so
we should not be in trouble .
me – that is the real problem , I think he has doubt that we are fucking , just to avoid his
suspicious , I am avoiding fucking you .
she – do you think so , what can we do about it ?
me – one thing we should stop fucking , that is the best way .
she – it is too tough , if I had not tasted this blissful game , I could remain off you . but
now after enjoying so much with you , I can’t remain away from you .
me – it is too dangerous , he may come spying on us if he has doubt .
she – what else can we do to continue our relation , I cant bear your departure from my
love life . I am really worried if dad gets transferred , we may not be able to fuck if he is
transferred far away .
me – then get married , your hubby will take care of you .
she – marriage is inevitable , but I don’t want to marry so soon . I have to complete studies
and have many ambition in my life . I need to stand on my own legs and I should have my
own carrier .
me – you are not ready to forgo love and at the same time you don’t want to get married .
this dual mind is difficult .
 play with kavitha 54.14
she – that is why I am asking your suggestion .
me – let me think , give me some time I will come out with some solution .
she started sucking my cock , it was already hard and slick with her cum and my precum .
she made it throbbing with desire to fuck another round . she turned on her knees and
guide my hard tool into her love box . without a word I entered her slowly and started my
business . initially with low speed I started fucking her and later increased speed , I made it
a point to rub her g spot with tip of my cock at both sides of journey while inserting as
well withdrawing , she was getting maximum enjoyment with my fuck . she was resting
on one hand and other she was pressing her own tit . I displaced her hand with mine and
placed her hand on her pussy , she looked back to ask me what for , I asked her to rub on
all the sensitive parts so that fun will be multiplied . she did as I told , her lust doubled and
soon she started moaning loud . I was pressing one tit while I hold her bum for grip and
started ramming her chute . thus she was getting multiple pleasure . I increased speed to
take her to heaven . it was working really nice . within few minutes she was near to her
orgasm , she asked me to pump hard and press her tits harder . I placed my both hands on
each breast and taking their support I started banging her harder and deeper . with few
more jerks she came , this time it was so intense she was spraying her juice , she was
squirting I can say .
 play with kavitha 54.15
I too was near to my own orgasm I wanted to release there itself ,
she must have sensed due to pulsating of my cock , it was twitching in her pussy . she
asked me to stop fucking and moved away leaving my cock high and dry , I was getting
angry for this move , I was on verge of unloading my hot lava but she got disengaged .
bhayya I am not in safe period , and I am not on pills so please excuse me . I didn’t want it
in my pussy so I got away , please cum elsewhere . where do you want it in mouth or ass I
asked . she said my ass is hungry you can fill there . she provide her ass for fuck . I lubed
her ass with my saliva and she handed me some cream , I took a glob of cream and lubed
her as hole . my already slick cock entered her bung hole without much resistance as it
was used to it . I started fucking her ass it was boon to me as I too wanted to fuck her
tight ass , she only offered it to me . I happily fucked her ass for few more minutes and at
last filled her tight ass with my spunk .
we lay happily side by side , both were satisfied with hot fuck , she wanted a short quickie
, but with my plan of sending karan away delayed his arrival and we could enjoy to the
limit . I wanted to have another round at-least but circumstance were not allowing so we
had to be satisfied with whatever we could do in time limit .
she – bhayya did you think any way out for our problem .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
play with kavitha 54.16
me – I cant digest the first thing is your dad is expected transfer , if it is nearby it is ok , but
if transferred to far away place how can we meet again and again .
she – that is there , it will be too tough to live without you in first place and without your
cock is also more important .
me –yes both are significant problems .
she – we can think of dads transfer later but tell me way out at least till then . it becomes
hard if you avoid me . not only for fucking but I cant leave without meeting you often .
me – let us find out some way . I think karan is grown up and he can understand our
situation . he is intelligent and can understand .
she – what do you mean ?.
me – nothing , even if he come to know , then also it won’t be a big problem . he wont tell to
any one .
she – that is not fair no , even if he does not tell any one then also what will he think of us , I
think it is too bad .
me – he loves you a lot and he loves and respects me . in a way you are right , we cant lose
that respect , even if he keeps secret . by the way you didn’t tell me about what I had asked
she – what is that .
 play with kavitha 54.17
me – you sitting on his erect cock .
she – shall I tell a secret , on one condition .
me – you count me in .
she – you should not think bad about either me or him .
me – ok baba I will promise , whatever you want to tell , go ahead . I will never think bad
about either of guys . I love you both .
she – it is an confession , what you thought is partially right . when we were nearing market
with jerk I went backwards , then my ass landed on his cock . mmmmmmmmm he was hard
I think . but I am telling in advance what he thinks about me I am unaware . but so far I
have never thought about him in sexy way . may be he too does not think that way about
me but ……
me – continue what you want to say .
she - he might have seen me rubbing my shapely breasts on your back and got aroused . he
could see it clearly as the seat is back elevated one .
me – that is my point , when I offered to drop you both , probably he didn’t like the idea .
that too when he had to sit last and you prefer to sit in middle , his expression was written
all over his face . but as there was no other option he took last seat . may be you are right he
might have seen your beautiful tits on my back and you were purposefully pressing them on
back , it might have aroused you .
 play with kavitha 54.18
she – it may be right .
me – but in previous couple of occasions , when we ride triple seat , I think I have seen him
hardening as soon as he alighted he turned other way probably to hide his hard on . do you
remember we had been to movies two three months back .
she – yes , I remember . but I didn’t see or feel any thing unusual that day .
me – you took corner seat and I was in middle of you both , he kept glancing at us many
times . that was the reason I kept my hands away most of the time . did press your tits with
elbow rather than using palms .
she – I cant understand where you are leading .
me – I too don’t know but I think he is interested in you .
before she answered I heard horn of my bike , means he is coming , we were lost in talking .
losing track of time . soon I got up started dressing asked her to get up before her bro
reaches . we hurried and by the time he was climbing stairs I made my way to lightening
steps . we both met at stairs , he smiled at me , wait bro I will be back soon . I said ok I
shall wait at waiting room .
kavitha came down within few minutes properly dressed , she was looking perfect except
look of fatigue . within couple of minutes uncle also arrived after his duty .
 play with kavitha 54.19
but karan joined
us after several minutes , he was also freshened . we all discussed about the program
tomorrow and after chalking out program I got up and bid bye to them all . but aunt stopped
me for food , in fact I had to leave but on pressuring of all I had to accept for food . aunt
and kavitha were serving , me uncle and karan sat at dining table . usual conversation was
going on , karan was also participating in conversation but now and then he looked at me .
the way he looked at me was bit different , this is how I felt . kavitha was behaving normal
and aunt was continuously talking on one or other topic , she didn’t forget to accuse her
hubby for not taking active part in domestic matters and only performing government job .
if shree was not here how difficult things would be . see he ordered his labors to attend
many chores tomorrow . you are neither doing nor helping in any way , and not employing
any one to do tasks . I returned to home after bidding bye to all , assuring to come next day early .
next day I went to their place and attend to everything needed for pooja path with couple of
labors . preparation went smooth , those labors were of grate use . after tht guests started
coming , I stood with karan to receive guests . there were not many but pooja and all the
things completed as smooth as expected . by then food was served to guests , I took active
role till finish of everything . at last we all had food . aunt and uncle praised me for the
work and active role . it was time for departure , I asked aunt is there any pending work , she said no . I asked for permission to leave .

welcome   

Like Reply
play with kavitha 54.20
aunt stopped me again , ordered me to wait for some more time and before that asked me to
take some rest . both karan and kavitha were there , kavitha looked into my eyes . I was
trying to convey her to come out but it was not possible . karan asked me to come with him
for a small nap . I followed him , he took me to his room . I cold do nothing but follow him
. we both lay on his bed , late kavitha also joined us , we had chat for some time , when I
yawned she left to her room and we both took some nap and aunt woke me up for hot tea
with some snacks . after that aunt asked me to finish some errands and I was ready to leave
now . as soon as I declared I am going kavitha seek permission to go out with me as she had
to meet some one I was supposed to drop her on the way . aunt advised me to take her with
me and on her way back karan will pick her up . I didn’t comment but just nod my head .
karan looked at me , I felt he stared or even glared at me .
as soon as we were away from their house kavitha asked me to take her to our guest house .
you were supposed to meet some one na , I said . yes I will meet her later we need to talk .
I took her to guest house , she wanted to talk but I had no mood to talk . since morning I
was near to her in her house , her nearness and talks and mild jokes had made me horny for
her . I wanted to fuck her , my cock was aching for a nice fuck . I stood in her front , she
opened her mouth to say some thing , but I sealed her mouth with mine . she protested a bit
but I didn’t leave embrace and continued smooch .
 play with kavitha 54.21
after little mild protests she also started
responding for my kiss . within few minutes we both were burning with lust and started
removing each other’s dress . we were nude within five minutes , she lay on bed inviting
me to fuck her .
soon we were into each others arms and lost into yet another round of a nice fuck . after
some time she asked me to listen carefully .
me – ok come on tell me whatever you want to talk .
she – it is hard to tell you . I think my bro is suspecting us .
me – why do you think so ? .
she – yesterday after came down after fuck , he visited my room .
me – how can you tell , as you were with us at ground floor .
she – that is right , I came down after freshening and changing dress . but when I went back
I found his pen on my bed .
me – it is not a big issue , he might have visited your room to check whether you are still
inside .
she – there the point lies .
me – tell me what you want to .
she – I could not change the bed sheet , so I straightened up sheet and came down . when I
was back in to my room , I found his pen on my bed .
 play with kavitha 54.22
me – where exactly it was .
she explained how and where she found his pen . then I thought for a moment after she
demonstrated how she found his pen . then I tried , yes you are right baby . he must have
spotted wet spot and bent on bed to confirm whether it is wet or dry , or he might have
smelled the spot and then only his pen dropped from shirt pocket . so probably he found out
what exactly we did in his absence . now he must be cock sure by feeling wet spot mixture
of our combined juice . he must be knowing how male spunk smells and might have
recognized difference .
she – that is bothering me , he might have come to know about our relation . what we need
to do now . but one thing to be noted he hasn’t opened his mouth to any one so far , not even
to me .
me – how was he behaving with you .
she – almost normal , but some times I feel he is boring into me by stares .
me – I said na , he cant open his mouth to any one . he is grown up he knows what is what .
he must be aware of your and my desires too . as he loves and respects me a lot and he
loves you too , he is trying to absorb the shock , if it was the first time he has made a
discovery
 play with kavitha 54.23
she – but it is too absurd no , ones sister is being serviced by none other than brother or so
called brother .
me – that is true , we are not first on this earth who fucks his own sister it is happening
since from adam and eve . even today there are lot of people who fucks in family .
she – it is incest .
me – you are right , it is called as incest . but this flavor is some thing special . as far as I am
concerned I am not real brother . if you commit with karan then it is incest .
she – you are none other than my brother , I treat both of you equally , in a way you are
most loved than karan . I not only call you bro but treat same . I don’t know how we started
this fucking . don’t take me wrong bro , I don’t regret .
me – so what if you treat me as brother by heart , then what we are doing is incest and I like
it . I too don’t regret fucking my lovely sis .
I pulled her and kissed , lovingly . she too replied in the same way .
Don’t worry janu . leave the problem to me , I will find out some solution for this most
important problem .
She was happy to hear this assurance from me , she has full confidence in me and she is sure
that I will take care of any problem and it is proven truth that she had experienced lot many
times .

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
play with kavitha 54.24
Oh bro we spent lots of time in talking , see this thing of yours is back to sleep . I will awake
him , she started showering kisses on my sleeping penis . it didn’t take much time to get
aroused , it started throbbing in her mouth .
She too was ready for a good fuck , her tension had gone and she looked as fresh as
morning flower . I turned around on her to make 69 , still keeping my cock in her mouth . I
love took her petals in my lips and started sucking them one after other . she was enjoying
sucking my hard cock as she had not eaten my cock leisurely since long .
I asked her shall we start fucking , she said not yet if you are not in hurry . I want to suck
your meat to hearts content , in the mean while I want you eat my dripping pussy . so no
need to hurry , I too had told malathi aunt that I would be late to come back . so no need to
attend shop also . I had all the time in world to enjoy with this pretty girl . I widened her
pussy lips and licked interior . it was moist and smooth and inviting too . as I touched it
with tip of my tongue , she cooed , she left my cock and wanted to see what I was doing but
not possible as were in 69 . I licked her pussy with long caresses by tip of my tongue . after
few licks she gone back to sucking business again . she was caressing my cock with her
tender fingers , scratched base of the shaft with her long , polished finger nails . she took
my balls in her palms as if weighing . she licked tip of the cock and licked pre-cum oozing .
she took it on tip of tongue and savored taste . she was ebjoying and playing with my cock
as kid found its long lost toy .
 play with kavitha 54.26
we were feasting on each others organs , she was sucking my cock happily as she was
assured by me to find a way of come out of this tensed situation . she wanted to make me
happy , no matter I was always happy with her , but I too had to think of some way out for
this present problem . it is not an easy task . what would karan think of me when he has
found out that I am making with his sis . he will think that I am deceiving their family and
misusing the liberty and trust on me by their parents .
I shook my head to wipe this problem for the time being , I am here to get pleasure from this
girl and in return please her . I concentrated on licking her tight pussy . I knew how to make
her more and more horny . I knew her erogenous areas and started manipulating her to
bring to her climax . it did work now she was jumping with joy and was responding to all
my manipulations . within a minute she started convulsing with an nearing orgasm , being
seasoned with me , she could make out that she is nearing to orgasm . she left sucking hard
dick and lost in her own world .i didn’t mind her leaving my cock , the way I was arousing
and licking her chute , no girl would stand . I sent her on seventh cloud by licking and
fingering it self . she started shaking violently when her release approached . she was
moaning loudly and calling my name several times . she started gushing her juice , spurt
after spurt . she was wetting my face with her love juice .
 play with kavitha 54.26
as soon as she stopped milking I left her and mount in missionary style , I wanted her to
have multiple orgasms . soon inserted my cock and started ramming her . she gestured me to
wait , but my plan was different so continued pounding her to take again on cloud . within
couple of minutes she was on verge of second climax and I was still banging with enough
speed and deep , taking enough care not to hurt but have maximum pleasure .
there after she started having climax and was being screwed continuously . I being taught
this art by few aunts like malathi , sheela , shyamala and eldest shanthala , I had mastered
art of fucking their brain out , without losing momentum and losing self control .
I kept pounding till she lost count of orgasms . when she was totally spent I stopped rigging
and gave way to breath . by now bed sheet was completely soaked in her love juice . I kept
my cock stil buried in her chute and sat in kneeling . when she recovered she tried to smile
at me .
She – oh shree bhayya what an way of fucking , it was just wonderful .
Me – hope you liked it baby .
She – liking ? it was an superb . what did make you so horny . what were you thinking while
fucking . you were fucking as if no tomorrow .
Me – yes I wanted to make you happy and forget not only worries but entire world .
 play with kavitha 54.27
She – so I was , I had lost all the connections to the world and was in heaven physically and
mentally .
Me – that is your bhayya and he will be always like that for any matter .
She – I love you bro , those all your capabilities made me to come so near to you . thanks
for everything bro .
She started moving to get disengaged . I stopped her wait baby let me finish before you
close your business .
She – oh bro sorry I was lost in my own world . come on fuck me till you finish and have
pleasure of your sisters pussy . but one thing you are going to fill my mouth this time , since
long I haven’t tasted your cum .
Me – sure baby .
I started moving slowly in her slick cunt . after countless orgasms her pussy had become
super sensitive . that was giving her maximum pleasure and I knew she will not be able to
with stand my assaults . so I made it a sensual fuck and placed my both hands on her chest
and pressing her nice tits . they had lost hardness after recent release . still they felt nice in
my hands . I was pressing and kneading them to my hearts content . but she asked me to
press slow as she was still cold and her tits had lost hardness . I continued fucking her in
slow rhythm and making it memorable fuck for her . she was moaning with every insertion
and exertion as her tunnel had become super sensitive and was leaking some juice every time , wetting my cock and making it easy to fuck her .

welcome   

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
play with kavitha 54.28
I continued fucking in slow motion , it was giving maximum pleasure . moving in wet
tunnel without any friction , but pussy was tight enough to hold my cock firm . I wanted to
give her maximum pleasure as I was not sure whether I will be able to fuck her in near
future because of fear of her brother .
I placed my both hands beside her chest and started fucking with bit higher speed . she had
folded her thighs and my knee was beside her both side touching her waist and thighs . this
friction of our bodies was making both of us shiver with excitement . her hands were
caressing my face and body , she wanted to hug me tight but it was not possible the way I
was kneeling , but she made herself comfortable with caressing my face and back .
I went on fucking her with increased speed . my tool was moving faster in her wet tunnel . I
kept pumping , taking to her couple of orgasm till I was near to cum . she sensed it asked
me not to load her pussy as she wants to taste my cum . I said yes and was fucking her
faster and when I was on verge of cumming , I pulled my tool from her love box and sat on
her chest crushing her both tits beneath my butt .
She raised her head to take my ready shaft and took it between her lips and started sucking
like lolly pop . within few strokes I released my juice in her waiting mouth . I groaned an let first jet spray her tonsils and washing them .
 discussion with karan 55.1
I was filling my cum in her waiting mouth , she drank every drop without
wasting a bit . she savored cum as if a sweet dish . she was sucking my cock as if
milking cow . by the time last drop came and when nothing was left inside , both
of us were totally spent . we lay in each others arm for few minutes , even
without stirring . after both of us recovered she gave nice smooch . she said bro I
am hungry , do you have any thing to eat . thanks god I had stuffed enough in
refrigerator . I got up and broght some snacks and cold drinks . we had mouthful
of snacks , she was still in playing mood , she took a biscuit kept in her mouth
and offered me to eat from that . we ate one bite from each end , when it was
finished we smooched or kissed lips , then took another piece . we finished
snacks and cold drinks playing with each other . it took some time to reenergize .
then wore dresses and I dropped at her friends place . she said she would call
karan to pick her up .
 discussion with karan 55.2
Next day early in the morning , I received call from karan . he said he wants to
talk to me . I asked him to come to shop , there itself we can talk . I was worried
about the matter he wanted to discuss with me . there was shiver in my voice but
some how managed not to exhibit it . he said he cant come to shop and want to
meet me as early as possible . this increased my blood pressure , but I had to face
whatever the consequence comes . I asked him to come home right now , he said
he wants to meet at some lonely place . now I was cock sure , he wants to fire me
or fight with me for all misdeeds with his sister . I made my mind firm , [ I had to
] I asked him to come guest house , he knew location . I gave him time of
meeting .
by the time I reached there he was already waiting for me . this was sign of
urgency he wanted to meet me . without bothering much I took him inside and
locked . I took cigarette just to take some time . he was also struggling for words
. I offered him one , he didn’t accept on first but later he took and light . after few
puffs , he might have gathered courage and proper words to speak .
when I wanted to open his mouth my cell rang , I attend call and by the time I
finished call our cigarettes came to end . then again when he was above to open
his mouth I inquired him some non sense things . it was just to disturb him
mentally so that force of words are lost , and he should cool down .

welcome   

Like Reply
discussion with karan 55.3
that was
working well . again I played same trick and inquired about any remedies he
came across for his hairy mole , which had masked his face to make him ugly . he
had to swallow anger to answer me . he said he has found nothing to take care .
then I took my cell and called my brothers friend who is an dermatologist . I
reminded mole problem to him , in fact we had long discussion about this subject
few times . I asked him about the latest laser treatment being done at states .
he – yah shree I have inquired about it , but it is too costly a treatment .
me – bro don’t worry about the cost .
he – it is not affordable for an ordinary men , how much the area is .
me – complete left side of face and below chin too .
he – it can be done , but treatment takes a lot of time .
me – let it be , you accompany him to states and get the things done .
he – if you insist I can take him and start treatment , but I cant stay that long there .
me – at least you can start treatment and come back after arranging every thing
including his stay and other things .
 discussion with karan 55.4
he – that much I can do , but why don’t you go your self .
me – you being medical man , you will know better . and you can see whether it is
working properly or not . you can study about any side effects .
he – ha that is there , I can study about any ill effects . I shall call some old patents
and take their opinions also . but mind it , it will not cost any thing than a million
me – ok bro , there is one thing , his dad wont pay even a dime , I shall bear every
penny and I am happy to do a small favor to him . he is such a nice boy is much
more then brother for me . he is so handsome has got a beautiful body . once he
gets rid of that mole every girl in his college will be after him .
I looked at karan and winked at him . karan blushed like a girl . what are you
speaking bhayya , karan said .
I cut phone after some more inquiries and he said he will take karan in his
vacation . after cutting phone karan inquired whom you were talking to . I said he
is an renowned dermatologist and he is my brothers friend . I had talked to him
about your problem of this bloody hairy mole . I want you to be happy forever .
 discussion with karan 55.6
he – yes bhayya , you helped me when I was not known to you , you had risked
your life to fight with those thugs . till now I remember our first meet and the
way you rescued me . now we are family and now a days what you are doing to
us is just cant express .
he came to me and hugged me . I was sure now he had become very soft and there
is not even one point of anger .
me – dear you wanted to say some thing . in fact you were desperate to discuss
some thing .
he murmured but could not produce any sound . how can he after listening what I
was going to do to him . which he can never expect from any one else , not even
from his dad . he was struggling with himself whether to say it or not . after lots
of initiations he opened his mouth .
he – bhyya that , this it is ……….
Me – don’t hesitate to tell any thing no need to be shy or fear . come on ask me
after all I am your bro . your this nature is keeping you back . at least you can be
open with me . whatever is the matter ask me without any hesitation .
 discussion with karan 55.7
He – bhayya , I am sorry I was so tensed ……..
Me – tensed why ?
He – it is some thing neither I can keep quite nor ask . but it is so important
……….
Me – I said na , don’t worry and open up .
He – sorry bhayya , I was doubting you ……
Me – doubting me ? , your brother it is amazing . I don’t mind whatever you want
to clarify , say it now .
He – do you have relation with sis ?
Me – yes I do have , I have relation with every one of you , what is new .
He – not that type bhayya ……… but
Me – then what ? , I said na no hesitations
He – mmmmmmmm do you have other means , some thing other than normal ,
mmmmm I mean sexual relation .
Me –oh you are asking that ? . you could have straight away asked me do you
fuck kavitha , that is you question no ?.

welcome   

Like Reply
discussion with karan 55.8
He was shocked to hear my open words , he had never expected me to be so filthy
at least in his sister’s matter . what he could do is just nod .
Me – yes we do fuck each other . she is such a nice girl in every respect . she is
equally good in bed too . she gives very nice company and she likes me fucking
her in styles .
He was dumbstruck to hear me praising her talents in bed . about getting fucked
and cooperation while fucking and all . he had never expected me to talk so open
and without any emotions . he must have thought I will try to hide it he will force
me to open or challenge . with that he will try to prove whatever evidences he
had , he wanted to use and try to prove . everything in vain , I straight away
admitted and even praised her skill in sexology .
One side he was getting angry to hear me say I fuck his own sister , and the other
way he was feeling ashamed of her acts . he was in disturbed mood to say any
thing . if it was any one else than me , he would have beaten him up . he started
exercising after that first incident .
 discussion with karan 55.9
to boost up his self confidence I advised him
to join karathe and now he had mastered in it . that is the reason he has grown
really handsome with very nice physique . you can say much better than mine . I
don’t have such physique as I don’t exercise the way he is .i just do some for
keeping my self fit , but he had necessity to face the consequences to face any
insults . except for that hairy mole he is real very good with good height and
personality . he would trap any girl if he is able to loose that ugly face . and I am
sure one day I will make him a hunk . he was boiling with insult and shame . but
could do nothing , he cant just fight with me for any reason . he knows if at all he
fights with me he is a loser in all respects . he knows I tamed his sister and won
appreciations from his folks . whatever the reason it could be , his parents wont
agree to fight against me .
He – but , but why is it not sin both of you are committing . you are doing really
wrong thing . especially you are misusing trust on you mom loves you so much
more than her own son . but what you are doing here , it is really disgusting .
Me – if you cool down I will tell why we are doing and how it all started .
 discussion with karan 55.10
His fists were still clenched as if he is ready to jump on me and was trying his
best to control himself .
He – what reasons can you give for such nasty things , I was doubting you since
few days , but ………… too disgusting .
Me – ok baba , I do agree it is wrong but circumstances and necessity .
He cut me short , what circumstances and what is necessity to do such things to
my sis , he had lost his sense and tears dwelled in his eyes . he was getting
emotional and was feeling helpless at the same time . I didn’t stop for the reason I
know .
Me – detailed him how and why I had fight with his sis and how I tamed her .
gave him all the highlight , of course he knew few things and few he didn’t know .
He – what is the connection between this and fucking my sis . [he was unaware of
the word he used and realized later].
Me – sure there is connection .
 discussion with karan 55.11
He started protesting in a way of anger . in fact he was really angry but was not in
apposition to express it in the way he was feeling . he started lecturing me how
his family had good regards about me and how he was worshipping me , now I
lost all the respects by this . I was listening patiently and was smiling for my self
. I let his kite fly , I knew how to pull it down . I took another cigarette and light
it . he was burning in fury but I was all the time smiling . this added fuel to his
anger , now he raised his voice . I let him complete his say , mean while I was
thinking for most suitable answer .
When I shut his mouth after long shouting I asked him , is it over ? or if you have
any thing to say yet . if you want to say any thing else I will start .
He – I think nothing , you answer me , so far you are smiling at me as if I am
comedian . [still boiling with anger ]
me – you will need this to absorb the shock .
I threw a cigarette to him , listen carefully it is bit complicated but I will make
you understand the facts . before that tell me whether you want to listen real facts
or some lame excuses .
he – no need of hide and seek . tell me the fact , but whatever you may tell it will be just a story .

welcome   

Like Reply
discussion with karan 55.12
me – if you feel so , then there is no point in discussing things , lets go from here .
I am not that eager to wipe out whatever impression you have about me .
he – [he stammered] not like that , but whatever it is , I want to know truth .
me – if you assure me you wont be upset by learning truth . truth is bitter always .
he – ok bro I will take it as it is .
me – if it is so , I shall reveal , but I am sure you will deny the fact .
he – stop the prelude and come to the business , no need for going round the bush .
me – ok it was you who caused it . if you are blaming any one , you will have to
blame your self .
he – I expected this , it is no wonder I was expecting you to involve me , so that
you can get away easily and continue sinning .
me – if you know it , why should you ask me . whatever you did was deliberate
and you thought of taking disadvantage of the situation , but things didn’t go as
you had planned . she came to me instead of you .
he - what the hell you are speaking about .
 discussion with karan 55.13
me – you know it and no need to t hear it from me . you tell me what dirty game
you played with your sis .
he started shouting again , this time it was hoarser than previous as I was blaming
him for every thing . probably he knew my tactics of getting away with whatever
problem I faced , whether it was my mistake or some one else’s . as he was close
with me and had seen many situations where in I got out of the trouble easily . I
did wait till he calmed down after long lecture , he stopped barking and let me
talk .
me – you wont believe or you will not admit , but fact is fact . it was only you
who is root cause of this all . if you are patent to hear , I shall give all the details .
he opened his mouth to say some thing , but decide against .
he – ok continue , whatever bullshit you are going to spit , am eager to listen to it
at least .
me – remember those days when your sis stopped fighting and became friendlier .
he – yes I remember .
 discussion with karan 55.14
me – fine , at least you remember those things . those days we started moving
together , she was fine with both of us , or she was getting used to me those days
we started moving mostly on my bike as you didn’t have one .
he nod his head in affirmative and gestured to go ahead .
me – as the bike was new one hero Honda hunk , rear seat elevated one . we
mostly roamed triple seat . usually she was in middle of us . initially she
preferred last seat , but due to my fast riding she was bit scared as she was not
used to bikes . many times she used to complain about speed but as I was used to
it and had to avoid getting caught by security officer , I used to ride fast . when we became
used to each other or more friendlier she changed her place and mostly took the
midle seat .
on such traveling she had to slide more towards me . usually her front touched
my back . initially she hesitate to touch me , so she used to move back wards .
he – yes that is true , she was shy to sit touching you , though she had forgotten
animosity with you but still wanted to keep some distance from you . but mom
was loving to send all three together . dad never saw us riding triple seat
otherwise he would have instructed his subordinates to book case against us . but
mom used to love seeing all three getting mixed . what that has to do with you
doing it with my sis .
me – you need to have patience man .
he – ok go ahead , let me see where you want to lead .
me – she wanted to keep some distance from me , she was a sort of dual mind
those days , whether to come near mentally or not , she was still in hesitating
moments . she used move back many times whenever her hard breasts touched
my muscular back . many a times I noticed it but later I came to know , she was
trying to sit on your erect penis .
he retorted with anger , what the heck you are speaking , she was so pure never
thought of sexually . after all she is my sister , how the hell I am going to have
erection for her and why will she sit on my penis . no one can buy these words
from you . you have gone insane , you are trying to hide your mistake by blaming
me .
ME –don’t try to be over-smart , I am much older than you and seen world in
wide . if you were not at fault why would you raise your voice . I know you did it
to her many times , in pretext of seating problem you used to lean over her . you
were trying to take disadvantage of the situation and tried to seduce her .
He was again angry for this , before he opened his mouth I shut his mouth by
mere gesture . his face was changing color may be in shame or anger .
I know whenever sit behind her , tried to touch her here and there . tell me
whether you placed your hands on her waist or hips . accept it , or else I will have
to prove .
He – thought for a while and said yes , I had kept my hands on her waist not on
hips , but it was just to protect my self from falling due to slant curving you took
Me – again lame excuse , you could hold bar instead of her . see I know almost
everything , I am clear of your intentions . as you are not able to catch any girls
because of your look , you were trying to seduce own sister . I don’t mind you
doing with her , what is irritating is you are acting like an innocent kid and does
not know any thing in this world . see you are acting like a cat drinking with eyes
closed and it thinks that no one has seen it .

welcome   

Like Reply
discussion with karan 55.17
I know every movements of you and I am very much aware about your intentions
. I don’t mind you your sister . now a days it has become common , many people
do incest and no one is ready to admit . if you desire to fuck your sister you
should have seduced and taken her virginity , but your approach was wrong , you
were behaving like gropers who grope unknown women in bus or crowd . you
should have approached her with love and passion , but you wanted to
disadvantage of the situation and tried to be satisfied with whatever feels you got
from her .
He – bhayya I swear I never tried to seduce her . please believe me , you have
mistaken me . I never did such things intentionally .
He was becoming soft now . now he stopped fighting with me and wanted to
prove his innocence . in fact he was right but just to save my skin I was blaming
him , so that at least even if I could not prove him guilty and shift blame on him ,
could try to reduce burden on me . so that anger on me reduced and he should
pardon me . but I wanted to take full advantage of him getting soft and by the
way I could learn his intentions also .
 discussion with karan 55.18
me – then what the hell you were doing with her , I saw you leaning on her while
we traveled together , you were rubbing your chest on her beautiful back . may be
you were trying to touch her hard boobs , but I am not sure whether you were
successful with it . I know your intentions were not good . you wanted her below
you for a good fuck . I don’t say it is wrong , you can fuck her but cant go
without her consent . if she agrees to get fucked by you , you can go ahead . only
thing is it should be done in mutual consent , it should not be one side or forced .
he – bhayya it is too much , how can I think like this about my own sister . you
are taking me wrong .
me [without caring for his clarifications] it is very much natural for one young
and desperate male to get horny with such a beautiful and nice girl , sitting her
tits pressed on his chest , whether it is his sister or not . any one will be excited ,
even if it was your old father also his cock in pant would stir , so beautiful and
well grown is your sister .
he – why are you dragging dad into it .
me – I am just quoting an example , that is all . no one is saint here , it is common
phenomena and any one is bound to be excited by her touches , it includes even
saints . I don’t blame you for getting horny in her company . you will be with her
for most of the time , so you were attracted by her nice and shapely body , her tits
attracts like magnet . once you are attracted like this it continues . you will be
ogling at her most of the time and you cant feel like taking your eyes away from
her . see this thing happened with me also . when I was sitting her tits pasted on
my back I too got horny but not before sensing you were trying to touch her in all
every possible places . when her own brother can be excited how mouth said
brother can keep quite . it is not my mistake too , it is her beauty and closeness
added with your kinky tries was making me crazy . I too started pushing my back
on her tits and get as much as feels I could get . I am very much straight and I am
expressing it without any shame or hidings .
 discussion with karan 55.20
he – sorry bhayya , I did never notice that you were purposefully pressing her tits
with your back . but please believe me I never had such intentions . I never tried
to touch her any where intentionally . and I never ever got excited by her .
me – why should talk lies in front of me where you can never succeed in your life
to deceive me . I know you much more than what you know about yourself . if
that was case why your penis erected while we traveled or when we were
watching movies together . I know even at theatre your elbow touched her tit . for
that she had to move closer to me just to avoid your touch , she was hesitant to
say it openly to you are scold you as she loves you a lot .
he – getting erect , sorry bhayya you are wrong .
me – how can I be wrong , a girl avoiding my touches was sliding back towards
her brother m but when she felt you hard cock between her hard and shapely half
globes m she had to move forward pressing my back with her hard tits . why
don’t you admit that you got erections in her company .
I went on pressing him to accept that he had erections . at last …

welcome   

Like Reply
karan admits 55.21
He – yes bro I accept I got erection some time by touch of her soft body pressed
on my front and some time she slide back in such a way her beautiful butt was
placed on cock . but it is not my mistake , I never fantasized about her and what
you told about elbowing her breast at theatre is mere accidental . but please
forgive me .
Me – that is like good boy , one should be straight forward and should open his
mouth at such circumstances . I will tell you what happened to her . as your hard
and erect meat touched her ass and was buried between her ass globes , she too
got excited m but was shy to express to you to not to poke your lund between her
globes . so she came forward to avoid getting excited but her tits rubbed on my
back and it ignited fire in her . she once told what is happening with her on bit
persuasion she accepted that she some times got excited . I started avoiding triple
seat from then but it was your mom who wanted us to be close as she still had
our continuous fighting and a sort of rivalry between us to be ended and
expecting us to be good bro sis . again I had to start moving with you guys , some
times she discouraged using car .
 karan admits 55.22
now you have accepted that you used to have erections , when you were with your
sister [this information is new to me , so far I was shooting in darkness , just
imagining that it is natural to have erection on close touch of female body
whether it is sis or not . just I had correlated it and build a story ] thus you
provoked her and she had no place to either relieve or reveal it . once she was
very much depressed on asking her , initially she tried to avoid this , but on
persistence she opened her mouth and revealed this to me . she said she is getting
some strange feeling in our company . I took her into confidence and on close
counseling she said she gets excited when she is with us . it was shocking for me
as I had not expected such feelings within her . I wont conceal that some times I
too felt like that . as I was expecting her to be very innocent so it was shocking
news . I tried to console her and gave her a lecture to control herself , she agreed
and left light hearted as she had shared her problem with me and got some
solution from me . but within couple of days she came with same problem and
said she cant control herself .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.23
I was tensed to handle the situation , but with lots of shy and embarrassment I had
to teach her how to masturbate , poor girl she didn’t know about it . she said she
would try but returned with mo relief from that too . so we discussed a lot about
sexual matters and I told her only way to get good relief is from fucking . either
me or she was in favor of that , but at last she requested me to fuck her . I said no
being a brother it is not good to fuck in such relation . but she was not satisfied
with my suggestions . I waited for few days , she was getting more and more
depressed as she had come to know about birds and bees .
Day by day she was getting desperate to loose her virginity and she was after me
to offer her virgin pussy to me . I am also an human being I too have desires ,
still then I opposed it . later I felt if I don’t accept her offer she may go to some
one else for her fucking ceremony and may fall in wrong hands . thinking this
serious problem I was some how convinced to take her .
That day she made a appointment with me , we decided to meet this very place
where we are sitting now . both of us were nervous to meet for new venture , I
was dreaming this since day she offered herself to me . I too wanted to fuck her
and break her hymen and give her ultimate enjoyment of her life . I wanted to
taste her entire body and see her beautiful nude body , touch her every where .

welcome   

Like Reply
TRAPPING KARAN 55.24
suck her untouched tits and press them to hearts content . you tell me when a girl
offers herself and if you refuse to fuck her nice it is also a sin . I didn’t want to be
a sinner , even in epics it is explained . tell me would you deny if a girl as
beautiful as your sister asks to fuck to break her seal . well your answer should be
no and mine too was same .
I explained him how was our first fuck and how she reacted on losing cherry to
me in detail using all the vulgar terms , now and then I was looking it him , he
was getting aroused at the same time he felt shame as he was listening about how
I fucked his sister . but tent in his pant was clearly evident that he was excited
despite of shame he felt . I said it was worth watching episode , despite of pain in
her pussy she cooperated well to get fucked by my long dick . now she is
graduated to all kind of fucking , you should see or feel how well she sucks . it is
a sort of luck to get sucked by her wonderful lips and she tongues so nice . if it is
any beginner he would ejaculate within no time . we have taught each other many
arts of sex .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.25
I went on explaining how we make love to each other in pure raw
words . he was getting restless and excited or reached the stage of horny .
At last he said bro is there any chance of me viewing you both fucking . the way
you narrated has made me mad , at any cost I want to see you making love to my
dearest sister at least once . please bhayya make some arrangement so that I can
watch . by all your descriptions I can understand that you are at no fault .
circumstances made you horny and ended up in bed . I don’t blame you , but give
me a chance of watching that lustful job you do in closed room .
He was dropped from sky directly to earth . while he came hear he wanted to
abuse me or fight with me . now everything vanished is just few minutes of time .
we must have spent over an hour , now he is begging me to arrange live show for
him , he wants to see me fucking his own sister . how lust changes or corrupts
ones mind . he is in perfect trap . what if I use this situation for mutual benefit .
If I am able to open him for further more I will get free pass to fuck his sister and
I can use him as visa to enter her private land whenever either of us wish .
Me - Karan I don’t mind you watching me fucking you juicy sister but will she
agree to show herself to you .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.26
He – how can she agree for that , that is the reason I am asking you to arrange one
such a program where I can watch stealthily . is my sister as beautiful as you
described ? . I feel like seeing my sis nude .
Me – if you are so mad about her why don’t you seduce and fuck her . so that she
wont have to search someone to fuck and keep her satisfied .
He – it is too much of a expectation . as if to have divya drishti for a total blind . I
am just day dreaming of seeing her nude at least once , my mouth started
watering on hearing her beauty being praised by you . when you are praising it
has to be real without any exaggerations . bhaya please have some mercy on this
poor fellow and let me have one live show . I want to see her full nude once .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.27
This is how his desire aroused about his sister , may be he had thoughts about his
sis or not . may be nearness had aroused him few times but now he wanted her
badly . I was in no position to take lead of this new desire by karan . at the same
time he did not have guts to approach her . he clearly expressed it to me . he was
requesting for the live fucking show , but his next step may be for fucking her .
he only had to take lead and seduce her . I didn’t have any role in this . and even
for live show it was not possible . she is typical girl having her own thoughts ,
changing her is not easy task and I didn’t want to take any chance . if they do it
on their own , I had no objections for this . in a way it would be easy to take her
away from home for a nice and leisurely fuck . even we could move out of city for
days time or even more . some how the meeting ended he requesting me to show
her nude at least . I said I shall think of any such possibilities but with no promise
. he had come to me to bang me but went back with his lust for his own sister .
In a way I was happy to save my own skin and probably it was me who ignited his lust .

welcome   

Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.1
One day I received call from nandini saying to meet . I said I would visit her
house so that I can meet her in-laws whom I had not met for some time . she
invited me to their home , her in-laws were happy to see after big gap . but they
were not that happy as old man was not well it seems . after we had a chat about
an hour we all had snacks and tea . when I wanted to go back nandini told her
mil to ask me to wait as she also wants to come out , same was repeated by her
mil she asked me to wait till her sil change and come . I was forced to wait soon
nandini appeared , she had changed into beautiful red saree with matching
blouse . she had wrapped it in such a way , not even little exposure . always I
liked her for her manners and the way she wore saree , like a real Indian nari .
very well disciplined and with very nice behavior . I had never seen her mingle
with any male even male relatives . I was the only exception with whom she
behaved normal , almost like younger brother . of course we are of almost same
age or may be she is bit older than me . though I admired her beauty but never
in sexy way . I knew how she is and there in not even single black spot in her
character . I liked her mainly because of these attitude . she is very practical and
entirely devoted to her family , no single ray of selfishness .
 nandini call me for help 56.2
she served her fil in
such a way not even his own daughter would do him so much . of course her
entire family was like that , except dinesh was forced to do some
misappropriation due to his economic conditions . that is the reason I had raised
his salary without even consent from aunt malathi or jiju , but no one bothered
to ask me about it . they were sure about why I had shown special interest in
their family , after all they are close relatives of malathi aunt .
Nandini only brought me back to world , where are you lost brother , what are
you thinking , does this dress does not suite me ? . I said it really suits you sis ,
you look very beautiful in this saree , see how this red saree matches your very
white complexion . is it not it aunt , I asked her mil . she said yes bahu this saree
looks very nice on you . I was just thinking how much you care these aged
persons , I think you are taking more care than your own parents , am I right
uncle . he said yes beta , I would not have lived so long without her care and
treatment . I may have to take birth in her womb to give her back the service she
has rendered to me . oh dad what are you speaking , shree is a fool to comment
this way , I am doing my job and please note you are not any thing lesser than
my dad , that is the reason I call you baba or dad is not it maa .
 nandini call me for help 56.3
you both and my
nanad are my life , I cant live without you people , her eyes became moist
emotionally . her mil pat her back and said don’t cry my daughter , you are
going out , it will ruin your little make up . we both are grateful to you baby ,
dinesh never finds time as he is busy with his work and vidya is always busy
with her studies . cant blame either of them as they too join their hands in
serving us the oldies whenever they find time . come on beta take her , she
needs to go some where , drop her where she desires to go , we are troubling
you repeatedly for one or other things . by the way thanks for the money you
gave us for the treatment of my hubby , dinesh told you have not debited this
amount in his account . you should not have done it , what will you say if your
jiju asks . I have given it from my pocket aunt , don’t worry no one asks me
here as long as I do right things , whether it is my money or theirs they wont
object as whatever I do as per their opinion is always right . aunt told everything
is going right , if we are able to finish marriage of vidya and if we see a baby
from nandini our wishes will be completed . I don’t know why god has not
graced us with a baby from nandini , those are the only last wishes we have .
after that we would like to close our eyes .

welcome   

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.4
I am praying god the same everyday .
I asked them not to think much and everything is going to be well . god will
listen to your prayers . but don’t speak about closing your eyes as you need to
see dinesh family flourishing and you need to be here to bless all . me and
nandini knows well why she has not given birth to baby , just because of
economical problems and tensions . I could not say it to granny .
We moved from there after taking old ones permission . as soon as we left from
there nandini asked me to take her to lonely place where we can sit peacefully
and discuss some serious matters . I thought for a while and suggested same our
cherry house , she accepted that and said it is a roper place . in guest house she
sat beside me , but was not speaking , may be she was searching for right words
to speak and was mustering courage to ask whatever she wanted .
I placed my hand on shoulder to calm her and asked not to take tension . speak
out any thing you wish to say . on this assurance she opened her mouth at last .
brother with this assurance only I have brought you here and you can say I am
alive just hoping you are always at my side . I don’t know how I can pay you
back for all the helps you are making to my family . though none of you have
told me , you are taking care of vidya’s studies , when I noticed she is not
asking her pocket money from me , I have understood that you are making that
also .
 nandini call me for help 56.5
I am really obliged by all the help you are extending to us . I am poor
sister of you who knows nothing on this earth , I am really happy that you are
always extending your donating hand to us . I don’t know how to ask for
anything more than this . but what to do god is testing us . you know we had
taken my fil to hospital for further check up . there one more shocking news was
waiting for us . he has developed few more blocks in heart and he needs to
undergo heart surgery again . already he had undergone bypass surgery once
and now they want to repeat again . she could hardly finish her words , she
started crying . I had to console her , as more I consoled she was crying louder ,
I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly . she buried her face into my broad
chest and continued crying . I knew she was not going stop easily so I let her cry
for some more time , at last I was able to console and stop her from crying . I
gave her some water to wash her face and drink . she washed her face and came
back to me . she was quite again , I asked her to speak .
She – brother you know our financial condition , without that operation survival
is difficult . we can neither afford to lose him nor afford cost of the surgery .
 nandini call me for help 56.6
Me – don’t worry I will see that he gets operated and will be all right . no need to
lose courage , or him .
I took out my cell and called my brother to ask for the right hospital for
operation . he suggest couple of hospital and narayan hridayalay at Bangalore is
best , he said he would talk for the arrangement . he gave me number also . I
contacted that hospital and discussed with registrar . I asked him will I be able
to speak with surgeon he said it is not possible but shall try , he asked me my
name on hearing my name he said are you brother of dr … so and so . I said yes
he connected me to senior surgeon . on formal introduction he said I know your
brother and tell me what you want to ask . I explained condition of patient . he
assured me he will take care of everything and asked me to send them to him he
gave appointment too . at the same time he said there is new advancement in
heart surgery . M I H S , that is minimum invasive heart surgery , risk is
minimal and area of surgery is also minimum . it is an latest research and it is
very safe as well best for patients as there is minimum amount of surgery .
unlike previous one . so that patient will not suffer
much , but cost is high .

welcome   

Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.7
luckily I have undergone that training and already did
few cases . all are successful . I said cost also does matter as they are not rich .
he assured there are some government schemes by taking those benefits charges
can be reduced and I shall guide you the procedure of claiming those benefits
and before he hung phone he reminded me to send them with all the reports on
the time of appointment .
I was very happy as that senior surgeon hardly attends any calls as he is always
busy in his work and cant entertain patients queries . I was lucky enough to
speak to him .
Me – yes sister are you happy now , you have listened our conversation , that is
why I had switched on speaker .
She – yes brother I am happy , that is the reason always I rely on you . in such
tensions my husband becomes useless as he loses his heart fast . instead of
facing problem he goes under depression . you are the only one who is positive
in any kind of situations . as doctor said despite of government help , still we
need to spend enough . how can we manage that .
Me – as long as your brother is with you , no need to worry . I will take care of
everything . I shall arrange funds , it will be from my pocket . don’t mention it
to any one .
 nandini call me for help 56.8
she hugged me tight and started sobbing again . I cooled her and consoled by
caressing her shapely back . I don’t know I feel strange when I hug this lady . I
am never aroused sexually despite of so much nearness . may be because of her
nature , she is an ideal indian lady .
she – I don’t have any words to thank you , I don’t know how shall repay all the
debts you are favoring me .
she hid her face in my chest .
me – don’t worry dear your brother will take care of your every needs . I will be
at your side for all the necessity of you .
she – don’t say like that , if you assure me like this my demands will go on
increasing . I have one more demand kept ready .
me – ok spell it , if I can handle that , surely I will be of some use to you .
she – as you know vidya’s marriage date is approaching , that is another problem
I am facing . with all these problems and tension my husband does not eve eat
properly . I am drown with all these things . it is very bad to be born in poor
family , that too with so many problems .
 nandini call me for help 56.9
it is too tough to handle such
situations I am non working lady cant think of any earnings of my own , my
parents are also not rich , I don’t have any other sources than my hubby’s salary
. I am unable to think any thing , some times I feel like committing suicide .
I closed her mouth with my palm . see her condition she is an completely
devoted to her family , her husband or fil have to think how to manage but poor
girl she has taken all the responsibility on her head and she is thinking to this
extent . what else can she think , how can a noble lady lets her fil die for not
affording treatment and how can she neglect her sister in law’s marriage . if
vidya had begun earning she could have met at least partial expenses . but these
fools decide her marriage even before she completed her course just in the
pretext of ill father , may be sentimentally they are right but they should have
thought practically instead of being carried away by sentiments . if vidya had
joined service she could have earned some thing and save for her own marriage
, but these fellows are in hurry to get her married . I asked her not to speak such
words ever again . I will take maximum care of her family and see to it that they
are out of trouble . she was not ready to hear me or believe me .
some how I convinced her about looking after her family affairs .

welcome   

Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.10
she was
satisfied that I would take care of everything . I told her not to worry t all and
she is free to call me for any kind of help she needs . she was really happy and
hugged me tight , she showered kisses on my face . she was not ready to stop
showering with kisses . I let her do as per her wish . now I was feeling her
beautiful body in my arms , I was caressing her face and head , I was happy that
she was happy . our bodies glued to each other like gum on poster . her nice and
shapely boobs were crushed on my chest . her feminine fragrance was filling
into my nostrils . my man stirred in pant , but next moment itself remembering
who she is it dropped back to normal . this is one lady I never looked in bad
view . always I respected her and her attitude towards me . though by relation
she is sister to me , but I felt her more than sister . if it was any other woman
hugging me so tight , it was impossible for me to bear her nearness and I would
be horny . with nandini I never get such feelings . some how I don’t know how
my brain reacted with her . in her case also she was behaving like that only . she
too might have never looked me in such angle . still I remember our first and
consequent meetings here about her hubby’s misappropriations , she was ready
to do any thing .
 nandini call me for help 56.11
I think she had assumed it that I would blackmail her to oblige
any favor , and I may take her to bed . those days she was so depressed
anticipating me to take all the ill advantage of the situation and take her to bed .
in fact she had mentally prepared to surrender to me to save her family . this
vidya told me in our one of the fuck sessions , even vidya also had expected me
to take her bhabhi in pretext of revenge for her brother’s misdeeds . but I never
done it to either of the women . but how I fucked vidya is other story and she
was impressed by my attitude towards her and her bhabhi . later on some betting
she lost her cherry in the name of silly challenge about her self control and I
won not only bet but took her cherry . but she didn’t regret for that and we
continued our fucking as and when we got chances . whenever she need me she
used to call me generally .
those first impressions had bind our relation very strong . so nandini used to
confine me everything which she never shared with any one . it was sort of
brotherly love towards me , I don’t know whether she loved her own brother so
much .
 nandini call me for help 56.12
when she was satisfied with the kissing me , she stopped kissing and looked
deep into my eyes . she could see her reflection into my eyes and nothing else
other than love . she hugged me again and said , shree you are such an excellent
person , I should have born in our house or vice versa . we should have been
real siblings , at least in next life I pray god to give me as my own brother . even
then I would never marry and leave you , I will be with you and remain glued to
you . she was getting emotional . I let her be carried away with her sentiments ,
I was caressing her back and at last I cooled her . this time she had drenched my
shirt with her tears but for happiness . before we separated she asked me is it
really possible for me to arrange money for her sil’s marriage too . I assured her
just stop bothering and I shall look after all the problems and I shall be there
personally to arrange everything . now after andling couple of marriages I am
seasoned to it and I shall see that all the arrangements are done with meticulous
planning .
she – that I am confident , I am sure if you decide to do any thing it will be
perfect and with proper plans . but I am still skeptical about source of funds .
you are saying that I should not tell any one that you are looking after finance ,
this is not small amount you are saying you are going to look after both the
expenses of operation and marriage . how are you going to adjust so huge
amount , I am really worried .

welcome   

Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.13
me – don’t worry your pretty head for this , you leave it to me and I shall
manage .
she – ok baba , I rely on you and I am aware of your capability . but how to
repay you , that is another question that is eating my head .
me – have I asked to repay it , we shall think on that later . shall we go back now
she took me again in her arms and rested her face on my chest . oh brother my
life could be miserable without you . since the day we met , I am observing how
helpful you are to me and my family . I am the luckiest to have such a
wonderful person as brother . I will remember your help for rest of my life . she
kissed me again before we left from there . all the time she was clinging to my
body . I could see her as really happy woman or married girl . I felt satisfied for
being some use to some one .
I dropped her where she wanted and left for shop . when I reached shop and
calculated the expected expenses , then only I came to know I did a mistake by
promising her . from where the hell I am going to bring so much .
 nandini call me for help 56.14
I had
promised nandini about marriage and operation expenses as well karan for his
treatment that should cover his traveling and staying expenses abroad . I was
embarrassed for making many promises which are beyond my reach . I was
going on promising like political netha of India , which they promise and never
keep up . but in my case I can’t do such things . once promised that should be
kept up . on thinking a lot I got one remedy for that . I have some way to reach
to that kind of money , which does not belong to me but definitely I can use for
temporary period . that is commissioner uncle’s money kept with me for safe
custody . that I can use but need to refund when he demands . so let me make
use of that idle money and shall think of repaying when needed .
After thinking a lot I came to that conclusion and was bit relieved thanking uncle
in my mind for keeping huge money with me . next day itself again nandini
called me her home for discussion . when I went there entire family was waiting
for me . they were all tensed to hear my assurance about marriage and regarding
operation oldies were not aware as they were kept in darkness , waiting for right
moment to announce need of his operation just to avoid surgery tension . they
asked me about source of funds , though I had warned nandini not to speak about
me arranging funds , but she had spilled beans off the can , may be because
everyone pressurized her to tell about it in details as they were not ready to buy
what she told .
 nandini call me for help 56.15
I asked them to be rest assured that fund will be arranged and they need not
bother about early repayment , they can repay as per their convenience in easy
installments . after lots of arguments they accepted my offer . they had already
taken few mahurthams and one was decided on consent of grooms side . I asked
them to pool ideas about how and who will do the things as date was not that far
. many things were entrusted to them and few major things I had to take
responsibility . vidya was watching with bewilderment , this she had not
expected that I would take so much risk and even finance her marriage . she
might have thought mine is just fuck and forget sort of love .
After distributing their responsibilities and works I left the place assuring I will
be available whenever any of them need me . vidya’s parents were happy to see
my helping to the family and they didn’t forget to say and repeat many times . it
was decided to meet cardiac surgeon at Bangalore on appointed date for
consultations .
Next day morning received call from vidya , as expected she wanted to meet me
as usual in our fuck house . we met at designated time . she looked tensed , I
asked the reason .

welcome   

Like Reply
nandini call me for help 56.16
She - have you gone mad .
Me – why you ask .
She – you have become too sentimental . this is not a proper arrangement . how
can you bear so much of expenses .
Me – already I have most of the money needed for your marriage plus for
treatment of your dad .
She – may be you are having , it does not mean that you should give away
whatever you have with you . and another thing you cant have that much of
money with you . you don’t have any other sources . either you are lying or you
want to cheat some one to bring such a huge amount like my brother .
Me – no, it is not the case . I have planned every thing properly . no need to
worry about any thing , get married and have a very good married and fucking
life . this is what I am wishing you and want to convey you .
She laughed at my wish and said don’t worry shree , I will have both from him .
but I will really miss your company after marriage .
Me – what did you say miss me or my cock .
She blushed and smiled , you can say both .
Me – you mean to say , you wont come to me after you get married , then I
should make best use of the time and opportunity till marriage .
She – how can I come to you when I will have to stay at Bangalore .
Me – that is different thing , but when you are here , will you let me fuck .
She – how can I deny my first love from fucking me . you are my first and may
be last lover . though I marry he wont be my first but may not even I love the
way I love you . you are the best and she hugged me tight .
she was getting emotional to get married and go away from me . suddenly she
started sobbing and tears filled her eyes . it is am wonder how these women start
crying and shedding tears so fast . so far she was in jolly mood and mow all of a
sudden she is crying and shedding tears , they keep ready quota when then need
to use . some how I pacified her and said , don’t worry darling I will keep
visiting your place and on getting good and safe chances we can continue our
saga of fucking .
 vidya comes to me 56.18
she was happy to receive my assurance of meeting her and probable mating too .
she was still in my arms and her tits pressed on my chest didn’t take much time
to excite both . soon I was smooching her and started pressing her boobs . our
clothes one by one started disappearing from our bodies and leaving both in
birth day suits . immediately she sat on her knees and caressed my half erect
tool , it responded to her silky smooth touch and was completely erect within no
time . she looked at my face and smiled . how alert is your cock , saluting within
span of few seconds , she looked at my cock and said I love you to it and started
licking glans penis . it started twitching between her beautiful lips . she too was
excited much so she left cock and turned other side , bend forward holding cock
, providing her tight ass towards me . I slapped her hard butt , her milky but
changed color into red with mere two slaps , she looked back and asked for
what it was . I said that is compliment for hard and beautiful butt , I like your
ass , I like to fuck your ass and slapped again . she said not now , you can fuck it
later . first you satisfy my saheli then your liking . I took my cock in hand
applied some more saliva to already wet cock . I touched her pussy it was ready
for action . she stretched her one hand between her legs , caught hold of my
cock and guide it to her hot chute . I entered her with few strokes , it was tight
as I had not used it for quite a some time and she never goes to any one other
than me till her marriage .

welcome   

Like Reply
vidya comes to me 56.19
she was happily receiving my cock after some big
gap . I hold her hard buns for support and started fucking her tight pussy . she
was pushing her back in reciprocation of my thrusts .
that day we fucked for two rounds one in pussy second round was her mouth ass
and pussy and filled her mouth with my hot cum . we both left satisfied
promising to fuck as much as possible in coming few days till marriage .
still she was skeptical about the financial help I was making to her family . she
was under impression that I was helping them for what we were doing now ,
means because of our sexual relation . though she didn’t speak openly but I felt
like that . that was really hurting for me , I clarified her that they are closely
related to me and I wanted to help them in their bad time . nothing related to our
relation and shall recover amount as and when they can repay me . she said
sorry for her guessing and hugged me tight , she wept a lot . I had to sooth her a
lot to cool her .
at last she was happy for all the things and we departed with assurance of
meeting frequently and me to take active role in her marriage .
 karan's father calls me 56.20
one day I received call from karan’s father . I was frightened as usually he does
not call me much . I was wondering why he called me , in fact I was shivering
with fear whether this karan let the mouse out of the cage ? . but when I heard
cool voice I replied him , otherwise I wanted to cut the call . he said he would
be going out of town for few days on his official visit to kerala and he would be
taking his wife too with him for ayurved treatment for her knees problem . so
keep watch on my kids they will be all alone , though I there will be couple of
persons from department . by then his wife took his cell and asked me to remain
in their house itself till they are back . I said it wont be possible to remain all the
time in their house but I shall keep visiting as there is no threat of burglars or
any such problem as every one very well knows whose house it is , in addition
your department people will be guarding . moreover they are grown up , they
can look after themselves . so still I wil keep calling them or visiting .
aunt – don’t be too smart , cant I be calling them . we will be calling them now
and then , that is through phone but not in person . maid will look after cooking
and cleaning that is also no problem . but I want you to have close vigilance as
well give them company . so that they will not miss us .
 karan's father calls me 56.21
me – aunt , you are treating them as kids , leave them alone . they will learn
responsibility .
aunt - [cut me short again ,] baba you are going to do as I said . I am much older
than you and I know every thing . this is the first time I am leaving them on
their own . as you know though they are close to each other but they will be
quarrelling a lot . that is the reason I am calling you . karan will miss me a lot as
he is so much adhered to me .
me – ok aunt don’t worry , I will be sleeping there itself as I cant come in day
time . you know how busy I will be in day .
she consented but asked me to join them for dinner at least . I said I will go you
just don’t bother about me . so next day itself they went kerala , and I had to
sleep in their house .
first night I joined them for food we all had good chat and we spent time in
chatting , joking and laughing . it went without any eventualities . me and karan
slept in his room and kavitha went to her room at around mid night . neither me
or she prompted for love making .
 karan's father calls me 56.22
next night I was at their house and we all took food and gathered in karan’s room
. I was teasing him on some routine subject , he was getting embarrassed in his
sister’s presence . so he wanted to take revenge so in turn he wanted to pull my
legs . to some extent he was successful but for arguments he was no match to
me and I went bit overdid and got him under my control . he was put in lots of
embarrassment then he became furious and started fighting with me . now
kavita tried to cool us off , though I was not tensed much but he had gone mad
and started fighting with me it turned to physical fight . he though after all the
exercises he did he will overtake me , but I knew how to use techniques than
depending on muscles . I easily overpowered him and threw him on his bed , he
came to me charged like bull but sensing danger I blocked him easily by
pushing in-between the passage so he stumbled as it was most unexpected for
him and he fell face down on the floor crossing the centre table on the other
side . I helped him to his feet . he was hurt , I loked at his uncovered leg he had
bruises due to the impact on table and his nose was also hit ground he was hurt
there too . he looked at himself when he saw bruises he went mad and started
me beating up , this time I didn’t either stop him or escaped from him .

welcome   

Like Reply
karan's father calls me 56.23
I let him
beat and get cool as I was sorry for hurting him , I had done a wrong thing by
pushing table , even I could have handled him physically also . so it was better
idea to get some beating by him rather than avoiding . but he was so furious he
started giving hard munches , by then kavitha stopped him from beating me and
pushed him aside scolding both of us for kidlike behavior . when he was serious
to give me punches which hurt me , I too got angry and decided to leave the
place . I said now I am going back , I don’t want to stay with fools , started
getting ready to leave . kavitha stopped me , you are also behaving like a fool .
you want to leave at this odd hour , it does not look nice to behave this way .
she again shout at both of us , see both of you have committed mistake , you
should have never gone this far in teasing . it was simply kiddish play but both
of you stretched it too far to make a hill out of mole . now stop struggling and
behave like brothers . even I felt it she was right , we both did take it in the
wrong way , I only teased him to non bearable level and made him aggressive . I
felt sorry for him getting hurt but it does not mean that he can beat me like an
enemy . so it was better to leave him alone and we can talk when both of us are
cool .
ight with karan 56.24
I said I want to leave , who cares he replied . it increased my anger I had come
her to give company but this fellow is asking me to leave . but kavitha hold my
hand and dragged me to her room . when we were out of room he said you
fellows fuck off . she too heard what he said , but she didn’t care much and took
me to her room . I was not at all happy for whatever happened , she made me sit
on her bed , does it hurt she asked me . I didn’t reply she raised my shirt to
inspect for any bruises on my chest , there were some blue marks on my chest .
she said this must be really hurting you , he did blow hard as if karate fighting .
why did you let him blow she asked . I wanted him to allow him to square up
by couple of hits so that he will cool down , but he was ferocious he was
planning to hurt me . I stopped him when I saw his eyes , they were filled with
fury he was looking like ferocious animal trying to hunt an animal . so I stopped
him before he really hurt you any more . she said sorry for whatever he did to
you . but you should not have provoked him too much . yes indeed I should not
have , I thought he would take it sportive and it is not first time I am joking him
. he was never same like this . may be I over did it , but he could have asked me
to stop instead he got angry and abused me .
 fight with karan 56.25
probably he does not like me any
more after knowing about our fucking relation . stop thinking about that matter
now and have some water she handed me glass and bottle . I wanted some so I
gulped some water and returned it , she kept it on table and came back with pain
killer cream . she wanted to apply , I sprawled on bed , when she came near me
I remembered karan too was hurt so I asked her to take care of her kid brother
first and she can apply cream to me or I shall apply my self . she looked into my
eyes straight , I like this attitude and this only made me fool about you . let me
apply first to you and later I shall apply him also . I stopped her and send her to
his room . I knew if she does not take care of him before mine he would get
more angry . so I send her to his room . she went holding ointment and towel to
give hot fomentation as per my instruction . she did as per my guidance she
applied cream and gave hot fomentation it should sooth his pain physically and
mentally . initially he argued for she entering his room but she soothed him and
did her job . he was abusing her go and treat your fuck mate and after all who
am I to you . she neglected his abuses and went on her duty . later when she
didn’t reply and make issue about his abuses he stopped grumbling and got
treatment from her .

welcome   

Like Reply
fight with karan 56.26
after she finished her job she said let me go to him , he is
also hurt . do you mean you haven’t applied cream to him , so strange . she said
no he only asked me to treat you first as you are also hurt may be more than him
. you have given hard blows his skin has become dark black or blue . you should
not have behaved like this . he grumbled some thing and later he said sorry for
hurting him so much . whatever you want to say , say to him only she replied
when she was walking past his room . I could hear some of this conversation .
she cam to me with hot water , when she came I was inspecting my left thigh
where he had hit , that also had become black . she noticed there oh shree here
also he has hit very badly . without wasting any time she applied cram wherever
there was pain and gave good hot fomentation . after she finished treating me
she went down and returned after some time with steaming hot coffee cups . she
handed me a pain killer tablets with coffee . it was nice to have hot coffee with
tablets . I asked whether she served coffee to him also , she said yes she gave
him a coffee as well one pain killer and one sleeping tablets . she is clever girl
she had done good job by taking care in all means . we both sipped hot coffee .
after that she asked me how the pain is , I said much relieved after application of
cream followed by fomentation . now tablet should help me more after a good
rest . she came and sat beside me after keeping cups away .
 fight with karan 56.27
Now she made me lay on her bed and she too laid beside me . still I was topless
and was in undies only . she caressed me lightly on bruises , now they didn’t
hurt any more , her caresses soothed out the pain . she slid more towards me
now our bodies touched . she brought her face forward and gave pecks on each
cheeks . I too returned her with small pecks on her face . I wanted to take full
rest after all these undesired fight . she trew her hand on my chest and caressed
my broad chest , I looked at her , there was mischievous smile on her face , she
pushed her right leg between my legs and hugged me tight , crushing her
beautiful breasts on my chest . I too smiled at her and hold her face in my hands
, I kissed on her lips . she welcomed my kiss by parting her lips and took my
lower lip between her lovely thin lips , started chewing it . she took my hand
placed it on her left tit and pressed her hand over mine as if she was pressing her
tit by my hand . I took the cue and started pressing her now hardening tit . after
smooch was broken I asked her to go to sleep . better is sleep in her brother’s
room so that it will be more comfortable for him too . he will be happy to see
you there in addition he will stop imagining what we are doing here .
 fight with karan 56.28
she said
after giving coffee and tablets she had already tucked him in blanket and he
must be snoring by now . what will he imagine you said . I said he knows about
our relation he knows we fuck behind him , keeping him away . how can he
know that she asked . I said he is grown up and it is easy to add two plus two .
what I can say now is he is aware of our fucking sessions . I shall narrate it later
, so now he is aware of our misdeeds , is this fight due to that she asked , it
could be I replied . but there is no go back now onwards we will continue may
be with his knowledge . by now I was pressing her tits harder and her hand
reached to now fully erect cock . though she was mentally disturbed by her
brother knowing truth , still she was in mood to fuck . she lowered my under
wear and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking . she was looking at
me by raising her eyes still keeping my cock into her beautiful lips . I caressed
her head gesturing to continue . now he head bobbed up and down on my groin .
she was trying to push my cock as much as she could take . I was also enjoying
the nice blow job . after few minutes may be her jaws ached she stopped
sucking , I pulled her on me . she was still fully clothed . I raised her night dress
, she helped me by raising her hands .

welcome   

Like Reply