Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.31
I placed
one hand on other tit and playing slowly , I was trying to seduce her and make her crazy
for me or fuck . I wanted her to invite me for further steps , so that she should not repent
later and blame me for spoiling her and robbing her virginity .
I caressed her boobs with one hand and lick her another tit at the same time , she was
watching one breast at a time , she looked at me sucking her then looked at other tit being
played . I was making her horny again , this time I was licking from end to centre and
gave light touch on areola too . but still spared her puffy nipples . many times she
shivered due to touches and licks , she was opening and closing her eyes , was moaning
slightly , clearly indicating that she is also enjoying . she was caressing my face and
coming my hairs with her fingers . signs of arousal were appearing on her face , her
breaths were becoming heavier and nostrils flared . she was pulling my hairs to bring my
mouth on her tit . I rolled her on side to take other tit in my mouth . she could not bear any
more and she pulled my mouth on her right nipple , I too the cue . I closed my lips on her
right nipple and gave light lick , her body shivered like had seen thunderbolt . her body
convulsed under me . I was laying half on her body to reach , my chest was brushing on
her left boob . I took my own time to lick and suck her tit , I tried to take as much boob as
possible into my mouth , not using teeth . this time she really moaned into my ears , oh
bhayya something is happening to me and pushed my head away .
 seduction 52.32
I was disappointed , I
thought once she is aroused she would let me do any thing , but KLPD I could do nothing
but lay beside her and hugged her . soon she took my arm stretched it and placed her head
on it and snuggled into me . at least this was good sign , I thought she would jump and run
away from me realizing she is losing her all inhibition and to avoid surrendering to me .
but she brought her face to mine , I thought she would kiss but , no she didn’t . she kept
her face on mine and lay still , I could sense still she was shivering . did she reach orgasm
was my thought . who knows I could not touch her there to confirm . If I try to touch it will
spoil all the effort so far I had put .
I let her cool in my arms for some time , now her breathing was coming back to normal
and she was getting steady .i raised her face lifting her chin with fingers , she looked into
my eyes and covered her face with her palm . I slid her hand gave a fine smooch . she took
some time respond me back but she surely did . so far things were cool and she had most
of her inhibitions and adjusted to the advances we made in a single day . automatically my
left hand reached to her right tit , I cupped it and started pressing it slowly . she tried to
push my hand away from her tit , but it was feeble effort , there was no strength in it , so I
let my hand continue its job , at last she placed her smooth palm on back of my hand .
After breaking smooch , I asked her how was it , she asked kiss ? . no licking of your
beautiful tits , she closed her face in her hands and said don’t know , in fact you should
say . it was you who licked not me .
 seduction 52.33
I really enjoyed what I did , but on the other hand you
also should enjoy . if I had made any mistakes I should catch it up in next time . next time
what does it mean , are you going to do it again and again . I said not again but every
time we get chance , you naughty fellow saying si she hit me on my chest with her fist
playfully . do you think that I will let you do it again , no never in life again . whatever we
have done is more than expected , I don’t know how I am melting in your hands . I am
very strict about such things , no body dares to even touch me , if any one tries to I make
huge issue so that no one comes near me , you can ask prema . then only she remembered
existence of prema . she raised herself on her elbows and looked in direction o f prema . I
tooturned my head in that direction , she was sleeping peacefully , thanks to my good fuck
early in night .both of us were satisfied that prema is sleeping but again this girl started
protesting for any further activities , I had almost forgotten about her and let us call it a
night . I was not ready to leave her but she was protesting hard , she was reluctant to go
off . on persuasion she said next time she would let me play with her and let me suck her
tits also so on that condition she wanted to go , actually she was scared of getting caught
by prema otherwise she was also not willing to go . ok dear that way I am not going to
force you . she was happy to hear my words , you are so sweet and understanding bhayya
and showered kisses on my face , she thought she is relieved but no .
 seduction 52.34
ok let us call it a
night but before that only one more suck , she said no I said yes , she was sitting and I laid
my self on her lap , there was some yes and no finally I won as I was fondling her boobs
and making her aroused again . she requested me to make it fast and let her go , I said ok
babe , I will start and you are going to stop me , this was the deal and she accepted with
lots of difficulty .
again I had to start from abcd , but it was not a big task , I could arouse even corpse .
within little time I made her thrashing over bed with lots of excitement , I used all the
sensitive parts like nipples earlobes and armpits , where I was taught by all girls mostly
by aunts , used all the tricks and made her aroused . by now she had lost trail of time and
lost in my arms and at my disposal . she pulled my head and stuffed her boob in my mouth
, asked me to suck it , I did as she said , my hand was roaming on her body it reached her
joint between her thighs , she pushed my hand from there , I left and reached again . this
was for the first time I was touching her thighs and groin . but I kept sucking her tit one by
one , probably effect of fruits was on peak she was and my tricks to arouse her . she
started melting in my hands . now she was so horny she asked me to suck her tits harder
and I pinched her one nipple as I nibbled on other with teeth . she was moaning ,threw
cation into air and she was unable to hold her moans , she was producing un
understandable words and making more and more sound .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
seduction 52.35
looking right time I took her
hand and placed it on my rock hard cock , which was standing since hours of time except
those moments when this girl made issues on one or other thing . then also I must have
lost libido for short times . he was so horny too tough to control . she took her hand back ,
even at this moment also she was asking me to free her , she said she cant control her
emotions , before any thing goes wrong it is better to stop . don’t worry dear I will stop at
any given moment , but what is there having some fun now , we don’t know whether we
will get another chance or no , I was sure as this girl changes her mind so fast , if I leave
her later she may feel guilty and avoid me . so I wanted to finish of today as we almost
near to goal , once she allow me to fuck that is all and there after she only will be after me
or rather my cock , that much I was cock sure .
ok let us do one thing , you have shown me almost everything and I am the fool who didn’t
expose my self to you . you have let me to feel most of your body and allowed me to suck
your breasts . so it is my bounden duty to let you see my hidden treasure and you can feel
it if you want , so that it will be quits . what do you say ? . no bhayya actually I have never
seen those boys things but I don’t want to see . please let me square the score , you have
shown me and let me do so many naughty things , without waiting for her answer , I
removed my lungi and threw it on floor .
 seduction 52.36
already I was topless and now I removed only
thing I was wearing , I was complete nude . when I removed lungi she covered her face
with her hands , though she must be curious but was shy to see my thing . I went near to
her , I was kneeling beside her , took her hand from her face , though she was reluctant ,
but I pulled her both hands with force , she had kept her eyes closed . after repeated
asking she opened her eyes to find my monster near her face . she stared for a second and
closed her eyes shut . I thought show is over but again she opened her eyes , this time
looked for a bit longer . she was fighting with herself , may she was in dual mind , whether
to see or not . she was in such a state , I had made her hot enough and her second mind
won , again she opened her eyes . mean while I was caressing her thighs . she looked at
my erect cock and into my eyes , she was looking as if she is watching a wonder , that is
true for the first time she was watching an adult lund that too erected one. She turned her
face other side to transfer her gaze in shy . but I didn’t want to move from there , I
wanted her to touch my erect lund , so that she gets hot herself . I asked her to turn this
side and look at my weapon , so that our account will be tallied . she said no , not
interested , again disappointment if it was any other girl by now she would have spread
her legs for me to enter and gets deflowered . but this girl is very much peculiar , either
she is very much shy or she has got super self control . I wanted her to turn and see my
cock and feel the throbbing cock .
 seduction 52.37
but this girl is not even ready to turn , forget touching
or seeing . I didn’t know how to proceed . planning way of further seduction I lay beside
her . I was in total confusion and in fact I was abusing her in my mind . I had no
alternative to do , I was disappointed to grate extent , since morning same thing is
happening to me . all the time I thought I hit bull’s eye , but next second I was far away .
since morning to evening I wanted to touch her tits but no use , at last I had managed to
touch in water , that was in pretext of masthi but without her consent . in this night I
could bare her top and even managed to press and even suck good , she looked excited but
on looking at prema she went back , since morning prema was the only cause of disaster .
I should not have brought prema , so that I could have fucked her already I thought , but
next moment I laughed at my self , would she have come alone without prema . she is the
only media I had for contact . how silly and mean I am , thinking like this I rolled at her
side .
I was not expecting that I was so near to her , my body hit hers . she turned only her head
and looked at me and then that side , there was no response from her side . I lay flat on my
back and was thinking of the next step . my brain was jammed , not at all functioning .
every second I was losing hope , I was cursing my self for the attempt made towards her .
I thought very bad selection I should not have gone to her , I thought I am inefficient to
seduce even topless girl .
 seduction 52.38
in fact all the time I used to boast , if any girl comes near me
and allows even just touch I can seduce her . how inefficient I am I cant do any thing , a
topless girl is lying beside me and I am complete nude and already shown her my most
important asset and still cant seduce her fuck her , what a shame . thinking this I turned at
her side , my cock was losing its erection , thought of sleeping . when I turned at her side ,
my nude chest was touching her bare back . upper torso of both in full contact where as
my bottom was bit away from her . then something flashed into my dull brain . how fool I
am , see this girl she is so cool , she is laying without any tension , but here I am boiling
with love and lust at one side and failure at other side . I threw my arm over her nude body
, move little forward and caressed her cheeks . my hand was between her two shapaely
boobs , I didn’t want her to get alarmed , so went on caressing her cheeks , nose and chin
. I caressed her lips , she opened her mouth I thought she will suck my fingers and let her
take my finger in her mouth . she sucked tip and next digit then she opened her mouth little
wider , I pushed my finger little further rubbed her tongue with tip of finger . when she
closed she didn’t suck it but bite it bit harder , I had to shout with sudden pain .
supporting my right elbow I raised my torso to look at her , she too turned her face there
was mischievous smile . I too smiled back , this time she hold my finger to insert into her
mouth , but I tried to pull thinking she is going to repeat biting , but she held my finger
and licked it , she asked me did I hurt .

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
seduction 52.39
I said don’t worry I will do same to you too . are
going to bite my finger , if yes don’t delay you can bite now and extended her finger
towards my mouth . I pushed her finger aside and said not this time . when I hurt you . I
will also say sorry , she smiled at me , you are naughty . always your answers are
something different , that shows your way of thinking . I placed my face on her face and
wait for some time . I wanted to give a smooch , so I moved little further , now our bodies
glued to each other . , I kissed her on her cheek and her nose , then descended to her chin
and later to neck . I had noticed her weakness in past some time , at the same time I
pushed my hard rod into her hard butt . as I went on kissing her neck and ear lobes , I
made it a point to rub my cock on her back . I don’t think she was noticing it , she was lost
into receiving kisses , so I had to make use of my hand too . I slide my hand on her
beautiful breast started pressing it . then I poked my cock between both buns into deep
valley , this time she shrugged her body , but I kept it nestled between both ass cheeks .
she wiggled her body to get it away , but I was firm so she could not avoid it . now things
were taking in more places than before , my hand was working on her tits mouth on her
sensitive parts and cock on her ass , soon she started melting again , much faster than
previous . I was licking behind her ear , there she had weakest point . I placed my right
hand below her neck , rolled her a little cupped her right tit with right hand , so one hand
was free now . I had TO make use of that too , I had to employ it some where .
 seduction 52.40
I was
rolling and pinching her nipples one by one with right hand , at the same time was
caressing her stomach with other hand . thus was trying to make her excited , was getting
some response too . left hand slowly reached to her navel , dip my finger tip into it ,
started rotating it , to make it more effective wet it with saliva and started rotating . there
was good response she started moaning bit louder , she was aware of herself at this stage
too . she was shrugging to get my cock dislodged from her ass or she pushed my hand
away from navel . when she pushed my hand from navel with force , straight away it
landed on her crotch . this was good chance for me , I started caressing her hairy pussy
from above clothes . as she was not wearing her panties , I was feeling as if I am touching
those hairs directly , as it was separated by a thin layer of her salwar .
while I played with her pussy with one hand and pressing tits with other while licking all
her sensitive areas , it was getting hard for her to control herself . she pulled my left hand
from her crotch , I placed it on her navel , she continued to moan and was calling me
bhayya , please stop it , some thing is happening to me . she could not bear many attacks
at a time , if she pushed me at one point I took her other point . she was becoming restless
, again she placed her hand on my hips and tried to push me away with force . yes she
could do it but could not hold my forever as my left hand reached her pussy . she had to
leave my hip and trying to remove my hand , I gave a push between her as cheeks , it
directly hit her pussy , may be clit .
 seduction 52.41
she cried loud with excitement , it must have felt good
so she remained in the same position before she tried to push me back . but as I had sensed
that it has lodged in sensitive area , I didn’t allo her to push me away but kept tighly glued
to her . bhayya please move away , some thing is happening to me , I cant bear it please
,please she was requesting me , I was turning my deaf ear to her pleas . it was time for
some real action as she was concentrating on my cock lodged on her chute , I took my
hand placed near cock to caress that area , probably she was not aware of my hand but
lost in pleasure of my cock . I slowly inserted my hand into her salwar . oh my god what a
soft skin she has , initially caressed above her pubic area later on her soft hairs .mmmmm
she has good hairs there very thin but soft too . I was making her non bearable , my
fingers expertly found her clit . once my finger felt her clit she started shivering , she was
unable to respond , she was in utter confusion , whether to stop me and lose pleasure or
allow and lose virginity . but I kept playing with her assets as much as I could . with one
finger was caressing her clit , tried to caress entire pussy area with other fingers , my god
she is so wet there . I was wondering despite of the pleasure she all the time she was
trying to stop me , how much will power she must be having . she was moving so much
with pleasure , it was hard to hold her in place , but she had not forgotten to push my
hand away and get free from me .
 seduction 52.42
taking chance I slid her salwar slowly , she pulled it
back but I kept pushing as she raised it , I must have taken more than five minutes to bring
her salwar till knees , but I could do it though with protest and difficulty . now my cock
was enjoying her nude ass . rest of the salwar was discarded by my foot in one go . alas
both of were in birthday suite . her protests all of a sudden increased as it was expected I
was ready to face it . without giving her any chance I pinned her on bed , she was flat on
her back , but she folded her legs to conceal her main asset from my eyes . I didn’t go for
her pussy but instead took her one tit in my mouth and started pressing other . with other
hand I was caressing her face. This was really not working , then thought of another
weapon , tickling . I am master in tickling , I started tickling her she started laughing and
shaking like hell . she had momentarily forgotten her nakedness but attempting me to stop
tickling . in the process I was over her . I managed to spread her thighs and was between
her thighs , I lay over her and continued tickling her armpits and sides which are very
sensitive , she was shouting me to leave her , trying to push me off her body , I was much
stronger than her and ultimately she had to lose battle . in the process I managed to rub
my erect cock on her slit . you naughty bhayya please leave me alone , I cant bear this . at
the same time she was abusing too . who was to care as long as I was getting what I
wanted . I continued tickling and brushing my organ on hers . now her laugh continued
intermittently she was moaning also .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.43
so I had placed her right situation , she stopped
abusing , now she was requesting me to stop tickling . bhayya please it is too much I cant
bear it , you do any thing other than tickling . can I do any thing if stopped tickling , I
asked her . she said yes bro you can ask me to do any thing but stop tickling , promise bro
please stop it . her eyes were filled with tears by too much of laughing . I said promise and
stretched my hand before her , she placed her soft palm on mine and said promise bhayya
. I had to stop tickling , I thought she would push me off and go back to her bed .
but she lay still , when she recovered her breath after long laugh , she said you are bad
brother , see what you made to me , she wiped her eyes with back of hr hands . I kissed her
on her lips for few seconds , she too licked my lips . then requested me to get up , I asked
why you want me to get up , she said you are too heavy like a he-buffallo , I am very
delicate girl , I cant bear your weight . I will accept I am he buffalo , you are my sister
and you are a she bufello , she didn’t comment but laughed at me and hit me with her fists
. it is enough bhayya , now please get up it is already late , let us sleep . I said together ? .
no way I cant sleep with you . you are too naughty , you have made me suffer a lot since
long , I wont sleep with you .
without getting up I supported my self on my elbows and knees so to reduce my weight on
her . she looked bit comfortable , come to business I said .
she - what business .
 seduction 52.44
me - about your promise to do any thing
she - said yes that was what I had promised , what now , do you want to test ?.
me - no nothing I am reminding your promise , so that if I tell you to do something you
wont back up no.
she - not at all bhayya , don’t you trust me .
me - I sure trust you baby now I am going to say something , if you promise that you will
not back up or get angry .
she - I promise you bhayya ask any thing , do you want me to jump from terrace or shall I
do 100 sit ups that too nude .
me - no darling nothing strenuous , very simple task .
she come on tell , need not bother any thing,. just order me .
me – are you sure .
she – sure
me – suck my cock till I ejaculate.
I told her straight away . she was shocked to hear this , suddenly her face color changed
she became red . I thought she will start crying , my god she didn’t cry , but after she
recovered she said .
She – is this the way you talk to your sister . you are very bad and manner less bro .
 seduction 52.45
Me – is this a way to lie nude below naked brother ?.
She – you made me nude and now you are blaming as if I disrobed you .
Me – who did what is not important , fact is both of us are naked and you are below my
nude body .
She – get up and leave me , I did not wanted to hurt your feelings , so far I kept quite , come
on get up , let me go .
Me – we shall discuss about it later , now the only question is whether you will keep up your
promise or should I start tickling again . in fact I started tickling her waist , she suddenly
started laughing hysterically , forgetting new argument . that was good sign for me .
She started requesting me to stop tickling , in fact she was begging .
Me – what now , why are you asking me to stop you cheat . when you don’t want to keep up
promises , why do you make?.
She – I do agree bhayya , please stop tickling and let me speak .
I stopped tickling to hear her speak . she took some time to settle ( one most important thing
to be noted is , she was not at all making issue of being nude under me and me rubbing my
hard cock on hr virgin slit ).
She – bro I never expected you to speak this way , no doubt I have promised and I am not
cheating . but this is too much , I thought you would punish me with some naughty ideas ,
you always have .
 seduction 52.46
Me – yes this is also as naughty as usual .
She – this is too weird , give me a option .
Me – no I don’t want to give any option , I know you are not honest and you will not keep up
your own words .
She – this time try me and give another option .
I acted like thinking for a while , I had already kept another ready , where it cant be called
as alternate option .
Me – either you are sucking my dick till I reach orgasm or you have to let me do anything I
want to .
Again she was shocked by this option , she was lost into thoughts . it was she who had made
promise and had given all the liberty to ask for . oh bro I thought you are bad , now you
have proved you are worst . this is also equally weird and nasty , what should I say . ok at
least tell me what you are thinking .
Me – thinking what ? . ha I was just thinking you are going to break promise again . but be
sure if you break it , you will have it . one thing I will tickle till you faint of laughing and
another I will make a publicity that you are cheat and you never keep up your words .
 seduction 52.47
She was startled to hear , oh my god you cant do this to me . you can tickle till death but
publicity ………….. no , please don’t . bro please tell me what you have thought of doing to
me .but in the mean time a moan escaped from her mouth as I touched her puss and
caressed her outer lips .
Me – no way , why should I tell you if you are backing up . you are very bad girl , very much
ill mannered . I thought you are very good , now you are changing your color in span of
few minutes . I did not expect it from you .
She – I too did not expect such things from you . there was ray of anger in her voice ,
though her face looked calm . let it be , tell me at least what you intend to do .
Me – no I don’t want to tell , you will have to agree if you want to keep your words , other
wise no problem I will go and …….
She stopped in me midst of sentence .
She – please stop , don’t get angry . I am game you can do any thing to me , but only
request is don’t steal away my virginity .
So what should do with her pooja path ? . for what the hell I am struggling since so long . I
didn’t care what she said , I went on kissing and praising her , at the same time continued
rubbing her slit with my hard cock . already she was hot and her pussy was leaking with
her virgin juice . that means she is ok for rest of the things accept stealing her virginity , if
she asks me to do it , it wont be stealing so what I had to do is arouse her to the maximum
and make her plea for doing the same .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.48
keeping both of her tits in my hands , I moved downwards to her stomach and from there to
her navel . as I inserted my tongue into her navel she jumped from bed , so I had to
concentrate on her navel , even while fingered she was moaning a lot . I continued some
more time with her navel , then I moved downwards . my chin was touching her silky
smooth hairs . I left one tit and caressed her hairs , I looked at them , though she was nude
since so longi had not dared to look at her nudity . now I lifted my face to look at the
beautiful sight . probably she had never shaved there , there were thin lines of hairs in
golden color , very smooth . I played with them and even licked her groin . I didn’t want to
delay any more I wanted to attack the bull’s eye . spread her thighs still more and looked
at virgin pussy . their lies one of the most beautiful virgin pussy , covered lightly by hairs ,
it was looking like a small slit . both her major labia covering her opening . slightly swollen
like small bun . I caressed outer lips , she jumped again as if she had touched live wire , she
tried to push my hand from there . she hold my hand and placed it on her tit , means it is ok
with tit but not there . I smiled at her gesture , but I took other hand to be replaced on her
pussy . this time she raised her head from pillow to check what I was upto . I started
caressing her outer lips of hairy pussy .
 seduction 52.49
I looked at her face , she was looking intently at her pussy , what treatment it is going to get
from her pyara bhayya . I wanted to suck it , I gestured her that I am going to lick her
pussy . poor girl could not understand what I meant , this is first time no , so she is not
aware of those gestures . I extended my tongue and touched her thigh joints with my tongue
, licked it very slowly , she placed her head back on pillow as she had seen me shifting my
attention away from pussy , but it gave her tingling into her body , she started laughing
again . she tried to push my head , please stop it bro , it tickles there . who was to listen to
all her protests . if I touch her pussy she stops me and if I touch else where she says it
tickles , for almost everything she has one or other kind of objections . so it was better to
neglect her pleas . I continued licking her thighs while I pressed one tit and caressed some
where else . so this multiple attack was making her mad . then I moved my mouth to her
mound , this is also super sensitive , she some time giggled and some time moaned . these
positive signs were making me mad about this girl . so far I had never taken so much time
to arouse a girl , if any other was there , she would have urged me long back to fuck her
and steal her virginity . but this girl is very strange . I remember some one say , never take
negative of a girl in real , it could be positive but still they say no . here I could not take this
for granted , at very odd moment she raises voice .
 seduction 52.50
I wanted to lick the untouched pussy , I moved to her pussy again , this time spread her
outer lips which were covering inner lips , took my tongue near to her slit , there appeared
a hand , I had raise my head to look at her , she said no bro please don’t . leave that area
come on top , now I have started liking you suck my tits , suck them , press them make them
still bigger but not there . sis if you trust me , let me continue . I remember my promise , I
wont break it , I wont fuck you unless you ask for it , that is my promise . she didn’t say any
thing but let her hand dangle on her pussy , I slowly moved the cover and she withdrew her
hand . I placed my tongue on her slit , before I gave a lick I exhaled my breath on hot pussy
, she quivered just by hot air , she stirred a bit , then I took my tongue on her slit and gave a
light lick . this time she really shivered like hell . her body convulsed and there was very
loud moan . I liked it and continued licking her hot and quivering pussy . that new pussy
tasted well , I licked inner lips and outer lips , while caressed her love mound and caressing
her pubic hairs . I wanted to arouse her more so that I could get invitation to fuck her .
especially before prema wakes and finds out our fucking session . so I was bit worried
about loud moans , I continued licking her hole , on rubbing her slit with my tongue I found
her erect clit , I concentrated licking it , she continued convulsing , her pussy started
leaking a lot . within no time she was shaking so fast as if cot would break and there was
gush of hot liquid from her virgin pussy . I placed my hands on her nude thighs firmly to
steady her , she was calling my name shree bhayya what did you do to me , something is
happening to me ,entire world is rotating , oh my god I cant bear this and so on , she was
moaning too high . she had reached first climax of her life .i was kneeling between her
thighs since long , I wanted to straighten my legs , then I felt some thing strange between
my groin .
 seduction 52.51
I felt my hard member touches wet area , I tried to look at what is feeling so wet , it cant be
vaishali , she has sprawled on bed after her first ever orgasm of life by her dear brother . I
found prema taking my hard tool in her sweet mouth . oh my god what happened ,
remember devil and devil appears , just little time back I had remembered her and here she
is . I could not conceal shock . though she hushed me to keep quite , it was already late
vaishali opened her eyes for the sound she heard . there she found her closest friend prema
sitting beside her and fondling my cock .vaishali was surprised but not startled to find her
friend beside her to find herself nude in my arms . this was amazing , so long she was
making prema’s issue but now she was may not be cool but at the same time was not really
shocked . she searched for something to cover herself . she found my shirt and covered
herself , took a turn towards wall , so that she was out of my clutches and hid her face from
her friend . prema hit her friend’s ass , you chupa rusthum , you have seduced my innocent
brother to become my bhabi . if you had told me I would have helped you and hit her ass ,
this time it was harder . vaishali had to rub her ass with her palm . you brute vaishali rose
to hit her back , but shirt covering her body slid from her body to show her partially , she
blushed and lay back again covering as much possible .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.52
this is so funny so far she was
laying nude totally exposed , but she blushes in presence of other girl . so you are planning
to be my bhabhi prema questioned . vaishali said no bhabhi , but abruptly closed her lips
shut .
This girl spoiled everything , I was getting angry had mixed feelings , feeling shy to seduce
prema’s closest friend , disappointed as she became kabab me haddi . at the same time
getting angry too . she had spoiled hours of efforts to make this girl hot , if she had not
entered I would be breaking her hymen by now . I would started fucking this dream girl ,
but what to do , could not say anything in open but was cursing her in my mind . my head
has fell down , was drowned in utter shame , what she must be thinking , how could I show
my face to her . if this was some other girl or if I was caught with any one in other
circumstances story would be different . prema had brought her friend with faith on me .
she had accepted to sleep all in one room , I had broken her trust , as well trust of vaishali
too . she had narrow escape , at this moment she might be disappointed for being disturbed
her private moments , she was really enjoying then . but once she is cool she would frighten
just by remembering how she escaped from nearest disaster of losing her virginity . though
she had promised to do anything if I stopped tickling and some time before she had
promised me to allow me to touch her tits or even suck them . but promising in extreme
condition is different , than in normal conditions .
 seduction 52.53
I was in utter confusion , I could not face either of girls . I was feeling ashamed of my self ,
if this girl had not interrupted the game I could have proceeded but I didn’t know how to
react . I thought it is better to get dressed and move to other bed as both the girls were on
one bed , so let them sleep there itself . I got up collected my lungi and her dress to from
floor , threw her clothes on bed near her , before I wear my lungi prema snatched it . I
looked at her inquisitively , there was smile on her face . looking at her smiling face my
heart came back from my mouth . she took hold my hand pulled me near her . I was in
confusion , I didn’t know how to react , still I was nude as she had snatched my lungi and
shirt was over vaishali . she took me by hand and made me sit on bed , I was silent in fact I
was protesting to sit beside them . she took my face what happened shree bhayya , asked me
peeping into my eyes . why did you do this , you could have asked me . I had no answer ,
whatever confidence I was getting on looking her smile vanished again . I was thinking how
to counteract for her allegations . but my brain was o standstill and was not getting any
ideas to counter act . still she had not made any serious allegations nor abused me . but I
was in very bad situation . she raised my chin and directly looking into my eyes she
repeated . what I could say was sorry . vaishali was silent till now , she could not bear it
so she interfered , don’t blame bhayya , it was me who was carried away .
 seduction 52.54
it all started by
cool breeze and later on one thing lead to other and at last both of us were nude you saw us
as if you have done big investigation .neither he or me were intended to do any thing but
circumstances brought us to this level .( at least vaishali didn’t understand that I did all the
things intentionally . poor girl still she has faith in me . am I cheating her ?) she started
sobbing , here I was sad and sitting with
my face down , my condition was so that as if I was caught red handed while stealing .
some how I summed courage and snatched my lungi and said , don’t worry dear I will see
that it is not repeated , vaishali too joined her voice with mine . I was fearing to see
prema’s reactions , so I didn’t look at her face I was sitting still my face down . one thing is
common women are always jealous , they never tolerate their man cheating on them or they
will never share their men , it is an universal truth . at the same time they also will not
easily cheat their men . even if by chance they do it then also they will not allow their mate
to be shared .
how can prema be an exception . it was but natural to behave the way she was now . I did
wait till long to hear her words , but prema too was quite for some time , she was looking at
me and then at her friend , vaishali had covered her face with my shirt and tuned towards
wall , I was sitting face down . all of a sudden prema started laughing loud , I looked et her
in amusement she was clapping and looking at both of us .
 seduction 52.55
I could not even guess for what
fun she was laughing so loud . me and vaishali were looking at prema like fools , neither of
us could understand what it is . at last I guessed it , may be I was right , me too joined with
her in laugh . then only vaishali sensed there was some thing fishy and she too started
laughing . how was my acting bro she asked me , I should have taken your pic , your face
had become so white like bleached . it is no issue bro , I don’t mind if you involve with my
dearest friend , she is like my half body . I share everything with her , I don’t mind sharing
you too. She came and sat on my lap , but I was in no mood , she had spoiled everything ,
my cock had shrunk ,it looked like kids penis .
you bloody idiot you scared me like hell shouted vaishali and hit her on her ass , it was
harder than she had hit vaishali . now it was prema’s turn to rub her ass . prema wanted to
kiss me , but I had lost mood , I was thinking of sleeping alone , leaving these girls . prema
managed few kisses on my cheeks , looking nil responses from me , what happened dear ,
are you really upset with me , I am sorry if I hurt you . I didn’t mean it , I was just kidding
the way you did with every one of our family and many times you have scared me to death .
I was just trying to mimic you and nothing else . what she had done was not that big but I
lost chance to deflower vaishali , I had invested so much of my energy and had planned in
such a way that she was on her way to ask me to fuck her .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.56
but I think I have lost my life
time chance , looking at the way she was brought up and her way of thinking she will
realize what we were about to do and she will never come near me in her rest of life .
prema didn’t keep quite , she pulled my lungi away which I was holding below my belt . she
took my limp cock into her sensitive fingers , she shook it . it was not ready to respond but
she too was reluctant . she was pulling my dead snake , I pushed her aside , but she didn’t
move at all . instead she moved back and bend her face towards my groin , I knew her
intention , I said no not at least now . I wanted to get up , but her grip on my cock was so
firm , I could not move even an inch . don’t move please , listen to me I didn’t mean to
disturb you , I was watching both of you since long , when she reached her maiden orgasm
leaving you still high and dry , I came here to satisfy you , but you mistook me . in fact by
watching your slow seduction I am also got equally hot , she whispered .
what do you mean , since when did you wake up . why were you quite till now I whispered .
I shall detail it some other time , not now .please fuck me now , my pussy is weeping and I
cant tolerate no dear right now I don’t have mood , let us sleep now I replied . she instead
of replying took my limp cock in her lips , caressed it with tip of her tongue , though not I
was willing my cock had its own idea . so far it was deprived of its treatment , it was
completely neglected , when it got chance to be sucked and fondled , it didn’t obey my order
and stood up like adamant student . prema was in no mood to wait , she was horny enough
she pulled out her salwar still holding my ready cock into her mouth . there was total silence
except slurping of my cock .
 seduction 52.57
casually I looked at vaishali who was lying still , tilted my head
to see her face . she was looking intently at her friend sucking my cock . she must be
thinking that her friend was doing some nasty thing , there was no sign of approval on her
face . when she felt I am staring at her , she closed her eyes . I too turned my face to look
back at bobbing prema . she was lost in her own world to arouse me . sense of being
watched by silent spectator boosted my lust , and soon I was becoming horny . I pushed
prema on her back , she too understood and threw her top within matter of seconds and lay
on her back . she urged me to mount her . without wasting any time I took position between
her thighs , she guide my hard member to her weeping chute . without much foreplays I
inserted my long waiting hard cock and started moving slowly , I was pressing her
hardened tits and sucking her juicy lips . went on fucking her , I looked at vaishali through
corner of my eyes . she was pretending like sleeping but certainly she was watching us
fucking through split of eyes . she was pretending as if she is not concerned whatever went
beside her , but she was watching her life’s first live show . prema took cue of where my
eyes were and she too watched her friend without expressing , she too confirmed that she is
being watched . we had a silent spectator of our love making , this is not first time for me
being watched but was certainly first for prema .
 seduction 52.58
may be this gave her additional kick , she
started moaning louder . probably she wanted to draw attention of her friend . once she
gestured me to caress vaishali’s body and press her tits . I said no , let us continue as if she
is not there and let us not mix up with ourselves . she should come on her own asking for it .
prema understood , we continued fucking with new vigor of being watched by virgin girl
,lying naked but hesitant to ask for any thing .
when prema was near to her orgasm she turned me around , came on top of me . she wanted
to hump in her own way , she took my hard and slick cock in one go and moaned high . she
was gyrating her hips to feel my hard cock in her entire channel . she wanted to feel its
warmth and hardness . even managed to rub it on g spot . this increased her lust and she
started fucking me with all her energy till she collapsed on me spent , bathing my cock and
balls with her juice .though she fell on me she didn’t stop gyrating her body on mine till she
stopped cumming and became still . when she recovered her breath , bro this is one of the
best fuck I ever had . see my pussy is still convulsing and releasing juice , can you feel my
warm fluid bathing your lund and balls . in fact I wanted bath you completely with my sweet
juice , but I am completely spent let us try next time she commented and giggled . I said
good idea , let us try tomorrow and held her tight . she took some more rest , then she felt
my hot cock was still embedded into her chute , oh bro you are not yet through she asked .
 seduction 52.59
. I
said yes dear it needs some more pounding , will you do it for me I replied . not today
darling o energy is left out , even if fuck me I may not be able to take it , I am so tired with
this and evening fuck you know . you are an he man , I think you need at least two or three
girls to satisfy your need . you can satisfy at least three to four girls in a row , you are such
a strong lover . you could have fucked this virgin pussy , but what to do , she has slept after
tiresome day . then what to do , I am erect since long and my balls are aching for release ,
it was better you woke up , otherwise I had to sleep with blue balls . or I had to masturbate
myself . oh poor bro , you will never need to do it as long as your sis is here , I will take
care of it now , even I was slept you could awake me for a nice fuck . how about this girl
sleeping beside you , what did you feel about her .
what can I tell about her to you , you know her since child hood and I know this girl since
few days . what do you feel about her in these few days of close association . she is one of
the most beautiful girl I have come across . secondly she is very much naughty and cheerful
girl . but very much sentimental , she has her own standards and norms of living . what else
do you feel prema asked . what else can I tell you , she is so beautiful and in a way sexy too
, ever saw her stats , they are so sharp and inviting , any one will die to touch her . such a
nice pair of tits , conical shaped with puffy nipples .
 seduction 52.60
what is that puffy nipples prema
interfered . I explaind her about puffiness and asked her to check them for your self when
she is awake . like this I went on praising her nature , her beauty and her behavior in
general . now and then both of us checked her face for reactions . she was showing lots of
changes on her face . some times her face was curious to hear more about her . or some
times she blushed to listen to praises of her private parts . we were watching her reactions ,
used this opportunity to boost her .
when we thought it was enough of praising , prema asked me ok whatever you told about
her perfectly right .will you tell me frankly and if you promise me that you will not mistake
me ? . ok you can ask any thing you feel like , no formalities are needed I replied . I know
your nature but as it is too personal , so thought to be bit formal , any way thanks for the
faith you have in me she said . how about fucking her , she asked would you like to fuck her
and deflower her . my cock is still in prema’s pussy , it twitched on hearing this straight
question , I had not expected such thing from her . we both looked at vaishali , suddenly it
became tensed . oh who will not accept such a chance . even mahan rushi muni and babas
will be after her . she is such a attractive girl if I am going to deflower her it will be my
honor . but I wont do it , I wont fuck her . prema asked why , even vaishali was puzzled to
hear , she was trying hard to keep her eyes closed , that feeling transformed into a sort of
disappointment .
 seduction 52.61
I don’t want to misuse trust on me , she is poor innocent girl I wont fuck her . if I mind I
could have done it now itself but I didn’t like to steal her cherry . even disrobing also was
not my idea . then what were you doing both naked , you were eating her virgin pussy , why
did you do it to her . there is no much to tell , she was feeling cold , so she snuggled into my
arms and later one thing lead to other and we were nude . but strange thing is that she
allowed or yielded to my naughty acts and even allowed me to press her tits and even suck
them , which I had never expected her to allow me in my entire life . so that made me hot
and even her . when we both were nude I could not control my self I wanted to fuck her
brains out . it may be possible her to control herself but for me , who has tasted blood was
not a easy job , some how I controlled my self as the acts were so innocent and she was
behaving like children’s act like you show me yours and I will show mine . I dint want to
break her trust on me , so all the time I was trying to control my self . I wonder how she was
in charge of her mind despite of all the unexpected developments she managed to push me
aside for few nasty things I made to her . she is so innocent and good girl , I was
controlling my mind to behave like a good boy , rather good brother . she is so nice girl and
I don’t want to spoil her .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.62
But you were on top of her , were rubbing your hard lund on her virgin cunt . what was that
for prema asked . yes that is true , as she is innocent probably she does not even know
fingering herself , she might have never done it in her entire life . so I wanted to make her
release I replied . do you think she was excited prema asked . I think yes , there were all
sign of arousal , she was so horny , if at all I had mind to drill her pussy , she could not
have stopped me I am sure of that .you also were excited and what was your idea prema
inquired . that is very simple I wanted to make her relieve her tension and make her reach
her orgasm , so that she should not spend entire night thinking about sex and losing her
cherry to me and lated should not repent for she allowing me or should not think that I
misused her trust and I seduced her . if once she is relived she will be quite and pleased , so
that she will sleep peacefully , next day she could take her own decision or even be happy to
save her virginity .
Once she had relesed what would be doing for your horniness . I am boy of control , if could
not control or my balls ached I could go for you . wake you up and had balled you or gone
for masturbation . It was difficult for me to sleep with sour balls , aching all the night . oh
shree you are so considerate , you were mentally stable even at such a situation , you
always think about others than your self . I know you , you want to help others , if any one
was there in your place , he would have certainly took disadvantage of the situation and
fucked her whole night . if she didn’t agree he would have bangd her .
 seduction 52.63
you are so good
bhayya , she started kissing all over my face making lots of kissing sounds ,
ummmmmmmmmmmma , nwah like that . it was so loud intermittently vaishali opened her
eyes to see us kissing . all the time I had kept eye on vaishali face , many times her facial
expressions changed . when prema praised me she was smiling with pride .
Now prema was hot again by talking dirty and use of all the filthy words , she started
moving on my top , but could not continue for long . she asked me to come over her .
bhayya I am so horny please fuck me , I cant bear pressure between my loins . my pussy is
aching for hard fuck . make me release like you did to my friend . she rolled and I was on
top of her again . I asked do you want me to eat your sweet pussy and drink your nectar like
I did to dear vaishali . no shree please fuck me my brain out . don’t stop even if cry of
pleasure or pain . just go on screwing me , I don’t want this fuck ever stop till morning may
be for life . I looked at prema , yes she was honest and her pussy was leaking like a tap .
thinking of arousing vaishali , she herself got so much aroused . I started screwing her
pussy and didn’t stop till she reached couple of climaxes . I was fucking her so hard entire
cot was shaking like earth quake , I could not manage to look at vaishali as I was in full
mood and so prema was . I went on banging her till she asked me to stop for breath ,
already she had reached twice so I halted , I too need some air . she pulled me over her , I
lay still on prema facing vaishali , when I looked at her she closed eyes .
 seduction 52.64
means she was
watching our live show , still pretending to be asleep . there is no way then getting aroused
, but I didn’t want to touch her or take her . let her feel losing of the grate chance so that let
her come begging me to fuck , if she could not ask me now , she should call me later day
also .
when prema had recovered and of course me too . I started moving again , I was fucking
prema again , when our acts resumed vaishali opened her eyes partially , I took enough
carenot to look directly and kept watch , she was biting her lips , she was putting all her
efforts to control herself , may be she was thinking of pushing prema and dragging me on to
p of her . I went on fucking slowly , biting her lips and her tits . whenever I bite bit hard she
made big sounds of crying , oh shree please bite slowly , or she used to say bite harder
bhayya . increase speed , you are fucking so well , I never want to let you go and remain
under you for life time . how lucky the girl whom you are going to marry . you are such a
nice person , you are handsome as well so humble . I don’t know whether I will be able to
live without you . do you know how much I missed you when you were out of station for
such along period last time . not only sexually but I missed your company .
vaishali is such a loser , she dint beg you to blast her cherry , she didn’t ask you to fuck .
see how is she sleeping as if sold horses . I feel pity for her , she has lots of courage but I
don’t how and why she failed to ask you . if we want some thing badly we need to
compromise prema said in one sentence .
 seduction 52.65
ok darling let her sleep , let her be loser , why should we bother about her . shall I resume
our mast fuck session again ? I asked . she nod in affirmative . again our saga of fucking
continued , I must have fucked ten more minutes non stop and was nearing to my own
orgasm . I expressed this to prema , she asked me to wait for little time , see that we both
reach at the same time . I started pounding hard , prema started moaning loud and was
saying so many things in her mood , but I kept drilling her . at last she arched her back and
hold me tight , I too was on verge of finishing , so gave few more strokes and started filling
her pussy with jet spray of my cum . we were in tight embrace , even air could not move in .
she said shree it was tremendous fuck again , thanks for fucking me so well . I don’t know
wheter I will be able to find such a strong person for my husband . don’t worry darling I
am here , leave it all to me . I will find a most suitable boy for you as well I will be there
whenever you need me , ok done , yes she joined hands with me . see how much you spilled
your juice into me , it is overflowing . I think I need a thorough wash . ok let us go to bath
and we can wash , I will wash your hole and you mine ok , she said done . we got up and
washed ourselves , when we were back vaishali had turned other side as live show was over
and no need to watch anything . prema raised same topic again , bhayya will you fuck my
friend also , I said no , not until she asks solemnly for that .
 seduction 52.66
If she begs to break her hymen
then only I shall think of it I replied . prema smiled and winked at me , oh bro she is
innocent she does hardly know how to request , even if she fails to request verbally don’t
make it a big issue and help her in getting rid of her virginity and fuck her well . this is the
age of playing and when is she going to play after becoming old . this is the only freelance
period , once she is married , always it is there to spread her thighs before her husband
whether willing or not , that rouge will insert his lund into our cunt and fuck and sleep ,
without bothering whether we are satisfied or not , if not need to search for carrot or radish
. this is the time we enjoy blissful fucking wholeheartedly . I said let me think , cant say
now but not before she expresses . ok good night , both of you sleep here and I shall move
to your bed . prema checked time it was half past two in the night . she said ok bhayya good
night . I brought rugs and spread it over both of them and taking another I moved to other
cot .
I was waiting for some positive signs from vaishali , no nothing from her side . even if there
was something I could not have done much as I was tired like a dog , it is better to give
some time to think and let her take her own decision than imposing or forcing , if at all our
talk and live show has any influence , let it come on its own way . thinking like this I don’t
when I slept . but it was peaceful sleep . fatigue of journey and two fucks and play with
vaishali had me tired enough .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.67
Next day morning I was late to get up , by then both girls were awake and having tea after
freshening . as soon as they saw me they wished me good morning , I too replied them . by
the time I came out of bathroom , hot tea was waiting for me . I took tea and started
watching tv , by then prema came to me . I looked at her , wont you take bath dear , we
need to move from here I said . then vaishali joined us , prema said there is very nice
stream at this farm , she said we are going to take bath there only . she said it is private and
no botherations from outsider . see vaishali yesterday itself you had swim at jungle , what
fun will be there in swimming everyday . it is better we pack of and head back . why should
we keep parents waiting for us . there was look of disappointment in her eyes , in addition
there was look of hurt . she only replied bhayya already we had decided to go for a swim
and have round at the farm till evening , already I have informed about it to parents and
taken permission till evening . she was about sobb , if you are not interested we shall leave
now itself vaishali said . prema came in between y bro why are you hurting her , let us
spend some more time here , only for that she had consented to stay back yesterday . we are
going to stay till evening and shall spend some good time here , understood ?. yes madam
hoisille as madam please I replied . then I called servant to prepare break fast , prema said
it is already taken care of , don’t worry , do as we say , she looked at vaishali ,
 seduction 52.68
she laughed
at our drama . so atmosphere was clear , I was just kidding and to test her , but she had
taken it serious . by then breakfast came we all had in silence but those girls were lost in
gossiping keeping me away . there was nothing to mind as soon as break fast was
completed both girls got ready with towels and clothes , prema had lend her spare clothes
to vaishali .
I took them round the way to stream while showing our farm and detailing what they are , as
vaishali was not aware of agriculture crops and orchards . vaishali was pleased to my
knowledge in farm also . now and then she praised me . when I met labors I took account of
everything going on and asked main mistri to employ all the labors at specific plot ( away
from the stream ) he understood what I meant , he was aware of things looking at the girls
holding clothes . I said I will come back after showing them where to go , he nod his head
in yes . we slowly moved towards stream showing farm , there were lots of improvement
after prema’s last visit . she was also happy to note new developments in past months . at
last we were at stream .
both girls were happy to see nice stream with clean and shallow water . prema was first
remove her clothes , followed by vaishali , she was bit hesitant but much better than previos
day . both the girls were in bra and panties . I had removed my burmuda and was on jockey
. I was the first to go to water followed by prema and then vaishali .
 seduction 52.69
as soon as we were in
water prema started her naught game of splashing water on both of us . vaishali was bit
nervous she was looking at all directions for any stress passers . prema could understand
what was biting her head . she assured vaishali don’t worry darling no one will come this
side till we are back and bro has ordered them not to come this side in your presence only .
vaishali was amused when did he say so vaishali asked . prema clarified he said to employ
all the labors on specific plot which is at far end of stream and he said he would come back
after leaving us here , it means he will check that whether his orders are followed or not .
one more thing is these labors have grate fear of bhayya more than that of my own brother .
so no one dares to violate his orders whatever may be the orders . they know punishment of
violating his conditions , be assured that not a soul is coming this way . now this entire area
is all for us only .
vaishali was relieved by hearing and she admired me of my control and management . she
was appreciating farm also and its maintenance. Now she was more free and took active
participation in masti games . we were plashing water on each other and pulling and
pushing started . I thought of making good use of the fun begun .i went near prema started
playing with her , I didn’t want to alarm vaishali so initially I started with prema , I pulled
her and dunked into water , whenever she came for breath I gave her chance to breath
before I pushed inside water .
 seduction 52.70
she too tried to push me into water and some time she was
successful . when she was bit tired so she swam to bank . then we were alone I had no
alternative but to catch vaishali , she tried to escape from me , but I had decided to play
with her . I hold and dragged her to me . though she struggled but came to me , now I didn’t
want to use her sexually but played a lot with her . many times I dunked her into water and
gave her few chance to return favor . thus we played a lot and at last we both swam back to
bank . prema was resting there on grass . we too rolled beside her for some rest . vaishali
wished for some hot tea after cold swim . I called our labor over cell to bring some tea and
biscuits ,as well some sheets to spread asked him to call me when prepared . till he called me we took rest later I walked
for some good distance to collect , he gave and returned from that point itself . on my
arrival both girls sat up and biscuits and tea . after some time we resumed play in water .
this time it was bit advanced stage , I started pressing their body even managed to press
their tits . prema was bindas she had no objection whatsoever I did to her , but this girl
blushed when she was aware of my purposeful acts . she used to look at prema whether she
noticed it or not , if she found prema looking other side there was no much resistance from her.
I wanted to take it next level , prema was away from me she was playing with vaishali , I silently swam to her and when I was on my foot I grabbed her and pressed her both tits at a time .
 seduction 52.71
she squirmed in my arms , when she shout vaishali looked at what was happening
behind her , she blushed at the same time smiled at her friend . bhayya please punish her
more , so far she was troubling me a lot , you take revenge from my side too , this was
enough encouragement for me , so I turned her around and hugged her tight . I pressed her
ass in water . she cooed and hugged me tight . I kissed her on cheeks but she gave an
wonderful smooch , she was holding my head .She inserted her tongue into my mouth , our
tongues had battle for few good minutes .vaishali was looking at our side and turned her
face as if she didn’t want to see . after some time she lost patience and told us to break ,
what a shameless people you are , you have forgotten that you are in open and you have
company too . have some shame , should do such things in privacy and when you are alone
.how can you do such nasty things in others presence , there was ray of anger in her voice .
who was to care she is pretending to be naïve , she is the one who had watched still more
hornier actions of fucking for good hours and now she is calling nasty for mere kissing , of
course my hand was on her tit and other was on butt pressing both at a time .
after breaking a long kiss , prema said why should be jealous of me , did I stop you from
kissing him or doing any thing . I wont refrain you , you too can do it and laughed loudly .
vaishali said no baba I wont and I am not jealous too . what I said is you have to do it in
privacy , here is chance of some one watching you . prema said no one will watch us it is
private and secluded , nothing to worry about it .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.72
vaishali had to shut her mouth but didn’t
comment about she involving with us , she kept some distance had turned her face other
side and was swimming away from us . we too swam towards her and we were in group
now . our play continued . then prema said shree bhayya suggest some games in water . I
said we cant play much in flowing water , if it is stationary we can play with balls or other
things . what we can do is swimming race or catching other . both said yes , now prema
swam ahead and asked either of you catch me , vaishali said bhayya you chase her . I went
behind prema to chase , though she had covered good distance but my strength and
swimming skill was much better than hers . so I could chase within minutes and caught her
midst of water despite of all her efforts . we swam back to bank , where vaishali was
standing watching us . after a minute or two prema asked vaishali to chase me , but she
said no let bhayya chase me . vaishali moved ahead and then prema asked me to catch her .
I swam after her , vaishali was good swimmer she was moving fast and I was chasing her ,
but she used to change track and managing to go away from me . some times I gave her
chance to slip away even when I was in close quarters , so that she should feel proud of her
swimming tactics . but she thought big of herself , when I let her go when I was almost
catching her , I made my movements slow , she turned her face and show her tongue in
tenga , prema was shouting go bhayya go catch her . this time with long strides I went
behind her and saw to it she exerts herself in swimming fast and exerts .
 seduction 52.73
when I felt she is
tired I got behind her caught hold of her from back .as she was tired of swimming she could
not move away . I hugged from behind and said darling I caught you . she said you are
grate but you caught me when I was tired but till now I was successful to keep you away .
you are a good swimmer too darling , you mad me put so much of effort to catch you , I
didn’t tell I deliberately allowed her to escape , but just to boost up her ego I praised her .
dear you are not only beautiful but you are smart in many ways . you are intelligent and
good swimmer , you have very good sense of many things . you are superb dear I don’t
know why I kept away from you , now I am happy I could come closer to you . I know
women likes praising and this could be no exception . while I made her fool in talking and
turned her towards me , before she could know or lost into praising , my lips locked hers ,
she was responding to my kiss even without her conscious . I went on chewing her sweet
juicy lips , I was looking at prema who wanted to shout but I gestured her to remain calm .
vaishali broke smooch when she became aware of what we were doing . but I held her tight
, I stopped kissing but held her glued to me . in morning sun shine vaishali’s hot and
smooth body looked more beautiful than ever . her nearness was making me horny again ,
my man in undies was waking up even in cold water . I felt like taking her in water itself . I
wanted to fuck her hard till she screamed with joy , I wanted to wash her cherry in water
and mix her blood in water . but I had to go cautiously .
 seduction 52.65 , 66
yesterday I was successful in
making her aroused to the limit , if prema had not interfered I could have made her beg to
enter her , but with little foolishness and due to her self horniness prema had spoiled the
game . ok let it be it cant be repaired now , what ever happens is for good only . I had to
make her hot again and seduce her . let me try as I am having enough time now and prema
is at my side for any help required . me alone could make her hot with another helping
hand It may be still easy . I kept her hugged , did nothing sexually but made her feel
secured in my arms and get her accustomed more and more in my arms and her half
nakedness should not bother her much . she should feel as if we have grown up this way
only .
prema called us , so we both swam back to bank . we sat for some time on sand while we
chitchatted . our bodies got dried in sun light except our clothes , I was in middle and both
dames at each side , bra of vaishali was still wet and hence transparent , her tits were
inviting me to touch them grab and squeeze them , but our talks were some thing else , we
were speaking normal things so I could not d much than stare them . bhayya we getting
bored again , why don’t you suggest any new games prema asked . I thought for a while
and some thing naughty thing flashed . if you girls have no objection , we can play many
more games . vaishali what objections can we have asked me . no much but you should take
all sportive both said yes .one has to carry another and swim , both girls said I think it is
some fun but will we be able to carry . I said why not at least you can try , so vaishali
ventured come prema I will try , so vaishali carried prema on her back and could swim to
little extent , when both felt it is tough , they gave up . vaishali challenged it is not that easy
will you try she asked me . I said oh yes , who will come . vaishali said prema is lighter than
me , you may take her , but I want to try me . I accepted . she came in my back I carried to
water and could swim to other bank almost . she was on my back holding me tight on my
neck . I could feel her hard tits on my back . I felt like I should carry for rest of life , her
thunder thighs touching back of my legs her face rested on my shoulders , wow what a grate
feeling it is . she was laughing and her hot breath felt on my face , she was happy that I
could carry and so I was . from other side we swam back , when water became shallow we
walked back , I placed my arm over her waste almost hugging her , she was giggling
remembering how I carried her .
on reaching back we needed few minutes to catch up breath . we sat down for few minutes
this time it was vaishali who was not satisfied with the games we were playing . what you
suggested was fun but it is not for all , only you could do it , now suggest something else ,
which is easy for everyone . I was getting annoyed what could I suggest , I said no it is
enough for now , we shall go back .
 seduction 52.67 ,68
but girls were in mood to spend some more tie in water.
But I was getting irritated , I said girls it is time to get back , or else you will catch cold and
I will be blamed for that to let you play in water for so long . but they were reluctant to get
out of water . they were behaving like kids , so I was really getting angry for that .
both of them dragged me too in water in fact I wanted them to play in water and I was
feeling like dragging cigarette but these girls took me into water and again routine play
started . after some time vaishali asked me to suggest something new . I could not control
my temper but some how managed to hide it . ok girls if you are reluctant I shall suggest
one new game but with condition , even if you don’t like it you are not going to blame me .
they said done in chorus , we are eager tell name of the game . now I wanted to either teach
them some lesson for bothering me or do kinky act with these girls . actually I was thinking
plan to seduce vaishali again and try mu luck after having food and some rest but these
girls were not listening to me . I said it is game called as sharking . mmmm what is that
game we have never heard of it , they said . to be frank I have never played that kind of
game with girls , but when I was very young boy we used to play while we were learning
swimming but never played later till today and with girls out of question . both of them were
eager to experiment new game which was unheard . prema insisted me to tell procedure
and rules of game . I said we shall move into deep water , I went forward they followed me .
ok dear I will teach the game practically but I am warning again , if you like the game it is
all right or else no blaming no abusing and no or no fighting . vaishali got alert for placing
so many conditions but prema came forward without thinking about consequences .ok bro
agreed for all conditions , vaishali wanted to stop her . but I had decided to continue , I
said it is very simple you will probably like this game and went near to prema . I hold her ,
you look at vaishali and I will teach you , but one condition as soon as you have learnt it it
has to be used on other like chain system . prema was concentrating on vaishal , I came
behind prema , before either of them could understand what I was doing I unclasped her
bra and pulled it from front , making her topless . as were in water vaishali could not
understand completely , but she understood I did something kinky as prema broke into
laughter . she silently swam towards vaishali who was ready to quit from there . but prema
reached there sooner than she had guessed and without waisting any time she did same to
her too . this is the game sharking , and it has to be continued in chain , who cant do it is
loser she added this condition . vaishali was stunned to know this game and at the same
time she was shy to be topless .but she could nothing to hide herself as prema threw her
bra towards me which I caught and hide into my undies . prema started shouting you will
be loser if you don’t do it to others . she was in confusion whether to continue with this
game or to be a loser . she said she is going to quit , prema announced if you are going to
quit you will have to be declared to be out and you will have to accept the punishment
whatever winners decide .

welcome   

Like Reply
seduction 52.completed
vaishali crossed her arms to cover her now nude tits , what will
be the punishment . prema said it is not yet decided , we both will decide but remember one
thing , it is going to still nastier or hard to comply with . I will give you some grace time to
continue , you are needed to do same to others but in chain . go fast and do something
before countdown , she started counting . she had no other choice to plunge at me , I
expected it and started swimming fast at other side of bank . she was following me but I was
moving fast ,she started shouting cheating , I said I have not cheated any one , if you have
to do it you need to catch and do . as prema did to you . but when I saw her crying face I
slowed down , be cause I wanted this game to continue rather going in argument and stop
the game . some how she came to me and was again confused , she was girl and wearing
two pieces where as I had only undie , what she is supposed to remove . previous night she
had not seen my cock when only two were doing nasty things , but might have seen while I
fucked prema . thinking that instead of losing in game it is better to complete given task ,
she tried to pull the only clothe , I acted like struggling but gave away the chance of
disrobing me . she pulled my underwear to find two bras hidden in it . as soon as she pulled
out it , I caught all the clothes and threw them to other bank which was near . making it
difficult for her to collect at least her own cloth .
I swam back to prema , then vaishali said let us stop the game , I am tired . she had
expected my next move , I would pull panties of prema and in turn she will make her nude
completely .but before she completd her sentence I was at prema pulling her panties .
sensing my urgency she too yielded just to continue game . now it was prema’s turn to
follow her friend .prema had to face lots of struggles from her friend , she was not at all cooperative , prema yelled at me to support her , so far I was enjoying both of them fighting , vaishali was not ready to yield and prema was not ready to give up . they were fighting one on another , it was worth watching two dam shells fighting , I reached but vaishali was waring me not to interfere but I wanted her tobe nude so I went behind her and hold her by her abdomen , my cock started touching her bare body , with me holding her firmly prema managed to remove her panties , so all of us were nude in stream , we could see each other’s genitals in crystal clear water . I took this chance quest my thirst I was still holding her even after she was disrobed . my hard cock touching her back , I wanted to fuck her there itself but she was struggling to get released . I reminded prema about conical shaped tits with puffy nipples , she was happy for me reminding her , she came nearer to vaishali , she touched her tits and felt them . vaishali was dying with shame for being nude infront of two people . she started scolding prema for touching her nude tits and examining them , what kind of shameless people you are , are you not ashamed of making others nude . it was youwho wanted to new and exciting game , bhayya was reluctant to go back , you only insisted to play such kinky game and this is the result , now stop acting and be sportive prema replied . it was not my idea to be nude I wanted to play game but this is silly game you are playing vaishali roared . prema was pressing those beautiful tits , for the first time she was seeing other woman nude in close quarters and feeling another girls tits .
I managed to slip my hands on her pubic hairs , two attacks by different people made her squeal with delight she could not stop herself from moaning . it was good sign for me at least .
In this state itself we got out of water , vaishali ran to cover herself but I took charge of her and hold her in my arms. Prema spread sheet on grass , she rolled on it before us , we too accompanied her , vasiahli was still struggling to cover herself but I kept her holding and dragging her into talks . when she expressed her desire openly to get dressed , prema interfered, what is new to cover which is not seen by him . as you know we enjoy often and he has seen you too . so there is no need of feeling shame , yesterday night both of you were nude and hugging each other . don’t worry and be cool , vaishali was still hesitant , prema said , if you feel shame to be nude in my presence it is ok alone with shree , no problem I shall move from here or else I shall go for swim for another couple of rounds . no prema it is not like that , she stammered , how can she deny her presence . some how she had to be quite , rest two of us were nude comfortably she had to be quite . again prema touched her tits , friend your tits are unique bhayya says only in one of thousands will have nipples like this , she caressed her tits . vaishali was blushing to hear this , she looked her own tits and looked at prema’s round tits , in fact both are beautiful but with different shapes . at other side I started caressing her left tit , it didn’t take much time to make her aroused , before she protested I started sucking , she protested weakly oh bhayya what are you doing . pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don’t do like that ohhhhhhh , she was moaning involuntarily . prema took the cue a girl can understand other girl better , she continued caressing and pressing tit . she was trying to push my face but it was very feeble , I continued sucking her tit and caressing her stomach . I took her hard nipple into my teeth and nibbled it , sucked it , rubbed with tip of tongue . she was shaking uncontrollably , she was showing positive signs . still there were feeble efforts to avoid me . then I left her tit and went for a tight smooch , initially there was no response or she was avoiding later she kept quite , followed by little response . then her fingers were caressing my head , oh my god we could make her hot , she was responding to our actions . the smooch went on for few minutes and at last had to break for breath .
I left her mouth and went for licking her body all over . prema was looking curiously at me , she was thinking whether I will go for a kill or not . I kissed all over face and neck , licked back of her ear , she started shivering . when I observed her weakness at ears I took her ear lobe into my teeth and nibbled it then took entire ear lobe and started chewing it , her hands again came to my neck like garland . after licking both her ears my journey went southwards , I went on licking starting from face to neck and then to valley of boobs and then to chest and stomach , before I reached for navel she was shivering again with anticipation . when I reached her navel licked aroung it before inserting my tongue into small hole . inserted tongue into navel and pushed prema’s face on her right tit which was left untouched by me . prema was so far looking at my moves , occasionally caressing her friend .i again pressed her mouth on vaishali tit , she too started sucking another girl’s tit for the first time in her life . this trick yielded fast result , vaishali was getting opened much faster than yesterday . most unexpected thing happened , all of a sudden vaishali pushed my head , I didn’t move again she pressed harder this time . I could not understand what this meant whether she was fed up and going to stop . I was not in a moos to give up , so thought of taking a chance , I mowed lower and on her crotch , and took her lips into my lips , first she widened her legs and when I had sealed her vertical lips with my horizontal lips she closed her legs burying my face in .
Now two mouths and four arms were put into task of arousing a maiden girl .it was working , vaishali reached such a state , she was neither protesting her friend nor me . she lay still spreading her legs at our disposal . I went for her virgin pussy and prema took top portions .it was so wet after leaking so much of juice it was slicky with her own juice . I spread her lips wide to find her hard clit probably waiting for me , my touch , my lick for all the years till date . I hold it between thumb and index , this sent shiver through her spine , she convulsed but no protest . I was getting good green signal to proceed from this girl . I touched it with tip of the tongue .her body shook again , I thought now she cant have any control herself , I was using all the points to arouse her . prema was playing her role , she was licking and sucking her upper body , her armpits ears, and boobs . as I expected she was shaking a lot and orgasm was building into her . she pulled me by hairs , I gave no response instead pushed my index finger into her tight hole . she moaned loud and pulled my hairs , wheni didn’t respond she called my name , even now I didn’t respond she called loud , this time I raised my head to look at her , she gestured to come to her , but I went back again to groin . this time it was prema who tapped my shoulder asked me to get up , when I looked at her she said vaish is calling . I said you ask her what the matter is . she too called why don’t you ask her yelled at me . I thought to stretch it for further more , so went back fingering her slit . vaishali was raising her butt to meet my intrusion of finger . when it became unbearable she sat up and pushed me away from her crotch . you fool I have been calling you since long , how long you will keep sucking my twat . I want you to fuck me and break my seal . since yesterday I am waiting for that moment but you village brute cant understand a girl’s wish , what kind of brother you are .she rolled back on her back taking me on top of her . she looked like a tigress in hunger . she wanted me to fuck her every body signals were showing it but I wanted verbal invitation from her and now I had it . prema too urged me , poor girl is requesting to fuck her and loot her virginity , why are you avoiding it , or have thought of keeping satisfied her with mere tongue . how can I break her seal without her approval I asked , she said why do you need verbal invitations , since yesterday night I am waiting for grand opening ceremony or else why on the earth I would be lying nude under your naked body . there was mixed feeling of anger and horny ness , yes she is true I was fool not to recognize wet pussy meaning she is aroused and that is why she was allowing me to do all the things . I was grate fool for not reading her gestures , there is saying if girls says no it means yes .whatever it is now she is inviting me to fuck and break her cherry , so no need for any further drama or waiting , I sat up and asked are you sure baby you want me to fuck you and break your most precious hymen . before she opened her mouth prema said what kind of question is this , she only has invited you to fuck and blast her cherry , you are asking her again and again . what else bro , since yesterday night you have been teasing me like hell , I cant bear it any more . please do something and get rid me off that bloody seal . please bhayya do it now .
Prema was ready for action she took out oil bottle from no whereand she took good amount of oil in her one palm and started lubing her already wet pussy , she dipped her finger in oil and finger fucked her for two reasons , for oiling and temporary relief .while prema finger fucked her friend’s pussy she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a nice , vaishali became rest less after looking her friend giving me blow job , what kind of friend you are , you came here as if to help me but you are after your own lust , you are sucking him for your own benefit . prema left my cock after another long slurp leaving trail of her saliva and my pre-cum . prema smiled at her friend , don’t worry dear my bro is going to fuck you for that only I am lubing his cock and your pussy so that it should not hurt you much . she poured some oil and mixed it with our juice and saliva mixture , it was shining with mixture . come on bro don’t waste any time and fuck me now , she urged .
I took position between her opened thighs , prema opened her pussy lips and hold it for me and guide my slim and long cock into her virgin pussy . before I pushed in , prema warned her , friend it is going to hurt you and there will be lots of pain , you need to prepare yourself for forthcoming pain and enjoyment . vaishali said don’t threaten me of pain , every lady had lost her cherry and no one is dead of pain . bhayya don’t worry and push it in , no stopping even if I cry with pain or even if I request you to stop me . I am not going to die that much I am sure and at last it is going to bring me pleasure my aim is that only .

welcome   

Like Reply
I was relieved of all the worries so far I had , thinking that she is too innocent and had sort of guilty feelings , she knows everything about birds and bees . I gave a push to enter my knob into her tight pussy followed by another thrust , I didn’t stop but gave another mighty push I had placed my elbow near her shoulders so that she should not escape from my clutches , brave girl took all three shots , tears were rolling from her eyes to cheeks and she was silently crying without making any issues . I rested for little time then I pulled half of my cock from her virgin pussy and gave another thrust , it went tearing her so far protected cherry .
 vaishali deflowered 52.83
The one who had never done any sort of lesbian things was doing it to her friend vaishali .
wheter it was to help her friend or me or to have her own thirst fulfilled . but it was going on
, prema was doing her own things and me I had launched my racket in vaishali’s rocket
launcher . when I sensed rupture of hymen , I preferred to wait for some time . despite of
such pain she was crying silently , tears were running but she did not make it big thing , she
was crying but silently . after a pause when she was bit relieved I withdrew my cock a
little and pushed it to the same length as before , I didn’t want to go further . with few
strokes she was ok and felt she was trying to enjoy or forgo her pain . prema took lead and
started pressing her tits and sucked other tit . this made vaishali’s attention diverted and I
was bit free to do whatever I wanted . in between prema asked her how she is feeling and
whether pain is reduced , she could not say any thing but nod in affirmative . I started
pumping her slowly but with minimum length I could go . why don’t you kiss vaishali I
asked prema , she said she has never smooched girl . you had never pressed other girl’s tits
too , it is first time you are pressing and sucking other girl’s tits . don’t worry there wont be
any repellent action though negative mixed with another negative . at least you can try I
inspired prema , she looked at me . I winked at her , she got the cue and slowly she bent on
her friends face , both were not very sure about what they were about to do . but vaishali
weakly protested , are you going to make us lesbians .
 vaishali deflowered 52.84
I said no nothing of that sort , just I
asked you to try it , any way both of you have smooched me and it was first time on first
instance , you can have a try , if you don’t like you can back away . there is no harm in
trying I said . both consented with half heart . prema kissed her lips for short duration and
backed . what happened I asked , she said nothing , is it bitter I asked again . she said no
nothing like that , let me try again . both lip locked for longer moments this time . I think
there was nothing wrong , prema lifted her face and looked at me . you are doing just good
, this time you explore each other’s mouths . without any further persuasion prema started
smooching again . with gurgled sound I felt both of them are enjoying this kiss . I was
moving slowly in tight tunnel of vaishali . when I thought prema is going to break kiss , I
placed my hand on prema’s head and pressed gesturing to continue . now they broke kiss
and after taking breath again resumed kissing on their own . now both girls had lost
inhibitions and were enjoying lezzy smooch . I took this for my own advantage and started
pulling one cm and pushing two cm . with few more thrusts I was in for almost two third of
my cock . I could hear gurgling sound of vaishali , she pushed prema away while she
gestured me to stop with other hand .
Prema broke kiss and sat upright . vaishali asked me to stop and with draw my hard cock
from her no more virgin pussy . I with drew half but despite of her requests to take it out
completely , she was pleading me as there is pain .
 vaishali deflowered 52.85
I said don’t worry darling it will vanish
soon . expecting same I was waiting for that but , still it persists so please take it out , you
can insert again , now I too want to enjoy my first fuck but pain is too much . I said ok
darling I can with draw completely but if I have to insert again t will pain this much a gain .
just to avoid it I will remain still and let the pain subside by itself . other wise we will need
to start from very beginning which may cause more pain , with this she was convinced or
confused , but kept quite and allowed to be kept plugged in . now my attention diverted
towards prema who had helped me a lot in opening ceremony of her friend vaishali . I had
to take of her too . I left vaishali and took prema in my arms , my cock still buried in
vaishali . she sat on vaishali’s stomach and gave me a good and long smooch . I wanted to
pull my cock out of vaishali and ram into prema . but didn’t want to take out from fresh
pussy . I was playing with her hard tits , they were enlarged with all the excitement she was
getting for defloration and for the first time she had played with other girls tits , she must
have enjoyed all the silly games she played with her friend . she was dripping and I could
see trails of her juice on vaishali’s stomach . she wanted me to suck her hardened tits , so
she raised her torso to give into my mouth . I took one in mouth and other pressed . I was
sucking like a hungry dog . I bite her nipple lightly it took her to more ecstasy than pain ,
she moaned loud , vaishali was lifting her face to see what was going on . vaishali had
forgotten her pain and engrossed in watching us .
 vaishali deflowered 52.86
so I started moving slowly giving small
jerks . I was pressing prema’s buns and fucking vaishali ever slow , so that she should not
feel my thrusts , there was no response from vaishali so I kept pumping her . now both girls
were enjoying at the same time . this was not new for me as I used to play with mangal and
her sis at the same time and even other sisters sweta and sandhya . but this was new for both
girls .
I took vaishali’s hands and placed on prema’s tits , she knew what to do , she had to return
favor or she had to enjoy other girl’s body . she started pressing prema’s tits . how lucky
vaishali is , she got threesome on her maiden voyage . she was enjoying male and female
bodies at the same time . vaishali was handling her friends tits as if they are fragile , she
would break if pressed hard . it was not sufficient for prema , she kept her palms over her
friends hands and pressed harder , vaishali took cue , she started pressing harder . both girls
started moaning with their own pleasure and excitement . I increased speed of fucking ,
now with every strokes was moving deeper by millimeters . vaishali was enjoying and so
engrossed in playing with her friend she didn’t even notice she is being fucked harder and
her still unexplored depth is being explored . now she was also moaning louder . I lifted one
hand placed on prema’s pussy and started caressing her pussy and trimmed hairs . she put
her hand on my hand asking to finger her faster , I did it but it was becoming difficult to
finger prema while I fucked her friend . she too wanted some pleasure , I thought of eating her pussy . I asked her to turn around and lean on her friend in doggy .

welcome   

Like Reply
vaishali deflowered 52.87
she kneeled on her knees raising her butt to my mouth , I adjusted her butt so that her mouth
on vaishali and butt near my face . I caressed her butt while prema kissed her friend , this
time they were so comfortable , they started smooch on their own . I licked prema’s
buttocks and caressed her tits . then I placed my mouth on pussy lips sucked each of the
vertical lips while they were kissing horizontal lips . I took each lip and chewed it for some
time and changed to other lip . then came her clit into my lips , pulled it so lightly it sent
shivers into prema and she shook her entire body , she broke kiss with vaishali to moan
loud , uttered oh bhayya what are you doing , some thing is happening to me , you are doing
so nice , please do it again . vaishali asked what is he doing , she explained in few words .
does it feel so nice , so I will have try that vaishali replied . you cant get that treatment from
my lovely bhayya prema replied . why what sin did I do , have killed cat which is big sin .
prema said it is only a return favor , I had sucked his cock just few minutes back to make it
stronger for you to enjoy . whoever sucks his cock will get it back from him . so will I , I
shall suck his cock after we finish this round of fuck , she said but bite her tongue , wo what
a way I am talking , you both have spoiled me and my language too . prema started
laughing , I too joined with her .
 vaishali deflowered 52.88
it is an contagious , one will learn with such a nice
company , need not get offended . it is all fair in this company but you need to control with
others like me . but it is fun to use sultry words while we are in such a nice mission . for
prema’s comment there was loud laughing , vaishali asked what kind of mission is this .
your pussy is shree hari kota and my lovely brother is launching his satellite in your carrier .
this is one of the best and holyest mission no other girl can get it from shree . we again
laughed , looking at favorable condition I pushed more of my cock into vaishali’s tight
pussy . I don’t know whether she felt or not as I could not see her face it was covered by
prema . I continued fucking her while I licked prema’s pussy . with every thrust I was
going deeper , prema kept her engaged in smooch , I could hear gurgling sound as both
mouths were busy in smooch . both of the girls were aroused to the limit , I gave another
push and I was buried to the hilt . I heard muffled cry form vaishali and it was followed by
cries from prema as she could no more bear the forthcoming orgasm . I kept tongue fucking
prema with all the force . I was fucking vaishali with my long and slim cock . this slimness
has helped me a lot , I could blast many cherries with minimum damages to the pussies and
could deflower many tight and tiny pussies , vaishali was another example of it . I stopped
fucking vaishali and kept eating prema’s leaking pussy . she left kiss and started moaning
loud and asked me to lick faster , so I had to use my finger too , I kept rubbing her clit while
I licked pussy . at last she discharged with loud cry and collapsed on her friend .
 vaishali deflowered 52.89
Vaishali asked what the matter is , prema took vaishali’s hand and placed it on her pussy .
oh this is the matter , your bro made you leak with his tongue , in fact he did same to me
yesterday night , if you fool did not wake up at that time he would have fucked me then
itself . but you spoiled everything , vaishali said with sarcastic voice . no body was to
bother now for her words as no damage was done , only thing is deflowering ceremony
postponed for few hours , but it is fun to deflower under open sky , listening to chirping
sounds of birds beside a nice stream .
Prema slid from her friend and sprawled , she touched her own pussy to see how much she
had leaked , dipped a finger in her juice and took it to her own mouth . vaishali looked her
in bewilderment . oh silly girl what are you doing , it is too disgusting to lick own cum .
prema didn’t bother to answer her but dipped again in her pussy and licked it . vaishali
closed her eyes , she didn’t want to see what her closest friend doing . then I started my
mission again and started fucking slowly . vaishali started moaning again , she asked me
how much of our cock is left out , I didn’t say any thing but took her hand and placed her
fingers at entrance of her pussy . she snatched her hand back , but once again I placed her
fingers there , this time she checked for my cock , our groins were glued to each other .
vaishali asked , where is your thing , I asked her to push her finger deeper between us , she
did as she was asked for .
 vaishali deflowered 52.90
oh my god you have entered me completely , you must have torn
my thing apart . I said don’t worry darling my missile has reached safest place and launched
perfectly without damaging either missile or carrier .
Don’t worry and try to enjoy , now onwards there is only enjoyment and nothing else . I
started fucking again , this time I went on increasing speed every minute I was going faster
. I was fucking with full throttle , for my wonder she was cooperating with me to fuck her .
now she was pushing her butt involuntarily to meet my thrusts . she was nearing to her
climax , I went on fucking faster and harder , but not with full force as I was fucking a girl
on her maiden fuck . our loins touched with every thrust , prema could remain idle , she too
started playing with her friend , she was pressing her friends tits and caressing her body and
kissing her intermittently . now I sensed her nearing orgasm and I started fucking much
faster than before , then vaishali came into senses and asked me not to pour my cum into
her , I may get pregnant bhayya please don’t put your seeds into me .
don’t worry darling I am here , I will take care of it , I have pills with me and it will take
care of it , I don’t want my bro to be father so soon neither for my child nor for yours .
vaishali managed to smile . if you are so sure of your pills , shree bhayya go ahead and do
as you please . this was more than sufficient for me to complete this blissful fuck .
I went
on fucking for all I was worth for and saw to it that both reached climax at once , vaishali
arched her back and lifted her entire back almost few inches , she collapsed with earth
shattering climax . within few strokes I could not bear and started pouring hot lava into her
no more virgin pussy .
this was grand finale match between virgin sis and seasoned brother .
I could convert mission impossible into possible .
 vaishali deflowered 53.01
I rolled between both girls . vaishali was still breathing fast due to the hard and continuous fuck . she sprawled stretching her arms and legs .
Prema - congratulations bhabhi , how was the opening ceremony .
Vahali - you fool , don’t call me bahbi . we are southan and by the way we may have to call bhabhi to each other .
and she laughed both of us joined in her laughing .
me – how come you excited so much , you were so cold last night and so hot today .
vaishali – I don’t know really , I was controlling my self , I wont lie . in fact I was too hot yesterday also , but I wanted to save my cherry at ay cost so I controlled to the limit . but if prema had not interfered I could have surrendered then only . in my life I never was so excited that much . but credit should go to you . you made me so hot and you were successful to disrobe me .i had never shown any part of my body to any male even any female too .
prema – I know the reason it is like …………..
vaishali - (interfered ) what the heck you know about me and my feelings . but bhayya I am unable to assess my self . I was never friendly with any male , but you are the first to come near me . I don’t know how I permitted you to touch and do whatever you want . it is really strange .
me – is it , if it was the case , you should have stopped me . I was not reluctant , things went one after another and we were nude also .
vaishali – that is what I was telling . I my self do not know how I permitted to do all the things to me .
prema – my lovely bro is like that , he has magical power , if he wishes he can do any thing to any one .
vaishali – I should admit it now .
me – are you blaming me or praising , you both girls are speaking as if I go on fucking every one I meet . both of you are insulting me , come on stop the discussion let us move from here , I pretended to be angry .
vaishali – oh bro this is also an magical game you play , with your acts like this melts any one .
me – do you mean that I am good actor and fool beautiful girls like you , again you are accusing me .
vaishli – sorry brother if I hurt you . in fact I was praising you . you have capacity to melt steel or stone even .

welcome   

Like Reply
vaishali deflowered 53.02
me – I don’t agree for this , if it was the case by now I would have seduced many , but it is
and your nature and your beauty plus you are so innocent . these all things attracted me to
you . otherwise I don’t make friendship with girls easily . (safed jhoot just to flatter her )
vaishali – thanks bhaaya now sanyya for feeling me worth to make friend . she blushed for
her own words .
prema – you are so beautiful who will not make friendship with you . if you mind boys will
stand in queue to make friendship .
me – that is true , you are so beautiful and friendly , any one will die for you and kissed her
cheeks .
she blushed again ,
vaishali – both of you are making me blush , in fact who will hesitate to make friendship
with my lovely and handsome bro . if he wishes half the college girls will be behind him ,
me – oh no , don’t ever say so . how can I handle all the girls if they are after me . just to
fuck one girl I had to spend so much of time and energy . how can I fuck so many girls if all
of them after me .
both the girls laughed , vaishali pinched my cheek , I didn’t say you will fuck all of them but
regarding friendship I told . again she blushed for using word fuck . she hit my chest
playfully , you bad bhayya , you are making me nasty girl I am using all the bad words
which I never used till date . she his her face in her palms . she looked more beautiful when
she blushed .
 vaishali deflowered 53.03
me – back to original subject , darling tell me how and why you surrendered so easily today
. you were so frigid yesterday .
vaishali – to be frank , I had never desired to have sex with any one till I am married but
don’t know how I went on surrendering to you . by the way I was attracted to you long back
, I had hots for you . but never dreamt I would be doing this with you . I wanted to be your
friend that much I can say .
prema – there is induced effect bro , it was your nearness and your naughty acts must have
made her want you . plus those forbidden fruits must have their own effects . we both had
each of those fruits in the morning when you were in bath . even I was so horny to have a
nice fuck . I was feeling jealous when you were concentrating entirely on her in stream and
later too I wanted a fuck badly I was horny as bitch . but god heard me , at least you made
me release with mouth , though you didn’t fuck me . I wanted to grab you and bang you ,
but for my friend I had to sacrifice , smiled .
me – so you had those fruits and you didn’t bother to share with me or atleat you didn’t even
told me . but how is the action of those fruits .
vaishali – it is sort of intoxicating I have never had any drinks but I could imagine , this
may the kind of intoxication . plus may be it acts like aphrodisiac . I got horny within a
hour of eating that fruit , it added to the effects you were causing me .
 vaishali deflowered 53.04
prema – what about that game bro suggested sharking .
vaishali – yes it was fun , I don’t know whether I could participate in such a kinky game if
I had not those effects of fruit and naughty games with us . I got horny soon I was topless
and soon after you got nude I was more horny seeing you nude anticipating that I am also
going to be nude . but I was pretending like disliking this game .
later you pressing my tits and all of us lying nude increased passion . most important thing
your fucking yesterday made me real horny . I wanted to go for it but my shyness was
stopping me . I wanted you to invite me for fuck but you just ignored me , and you sultry
talk was adding ghee on fire .
prema – ok it is fine , but now tell me do you regret for whatever happened .
yes prema’s question is more appropriate , are you angry with me and do you regret for
the fuck and losing your virginity to me . you wanted to lose it with your future husband .
I too joined as I was feeling bit guilty and nervous .
vaishali – sure I am angry . I feel guilty also .
prema – what are you saying , you were enjoying so much while my bro deflowered you .
vaishali – you are fool to cut my sentence . I feel guilty because I didn’t ask this handsome
hunk to fuck me before , or at least yesterday night . and I am angry because he didn’t
propose me for fuck or didn’t seduce me till now , I knew it is so pleasurable I would
have asked him directly .
 vaishali deflowered 53.05
I sighed of relief and we all three laughed heartily for the comment . we kissed each other
and played for some more time with each other . we were getting hungry so I asked them
to pack up . prema asked me how about another round of fucking if you are not tired she
added .
Me – how can I be tired with two beauties accompanying me . I can be at your service
forever . if you are ready so I am , if you want me to fuck right now , you can come suck
my cock and ride it . see how it is moving hearing your invitation , my cock jerked
involuntarily .
Vaishali - prema it is better to resume game after food and in room , I am feeling little
discomfort being nude or playing this holy sex game in open , though bro has assured that
no one will come this side . let us have another dip , his cum and my blood have dried up
and it is sort of irritating .
me – as you please baby , we shall continue if you wish prema .
prema – it is very long since we are here , no one should come searching for us , as vaish
told let us have another dip and go back to farm house . but bro you need to fuck me there
after food .
 vaishali deflowered 53.06
me – ok darling I am going to fuck you , yesterday vaish didn’t enjoy our fuck much as she
was pretending to slept . today let have voyeuristic fun too .
we moved to stream had a nice wash and got dressed to head for farm house .
by the time we came back to farm house , labors were waiting for us , both girls entered
house and I sat in sitout . we had they reported me work done and what to be done and
what are their needs including fertilizers and seeds , I called respective dealers and
instructed to supply necessary things . after that small meeting with all the labors was
held there itself . then labors daughter came and reminded her dad about food is ready and
it will get cooled if delayed so meeting was concluded .
by the time I got freshened up both girls were waiting for me for food . soon I joined them
food was served by peasants wife and daughter . labors daughter looked at me often while
she served me , I felt this time she is taking more care of me , and her look was also some
thing different . she smiled many times looking at me and blushed when I looked at her . I
could not understand what brought changes into her . as usual food was good , they had
prepared as per their custom and it was hot and delicious .after food they gathered utensils
and cleaned table and left place .
both girls rested on one bed and me on other , we had small nap . then I was
awaken by prema , now she was sitting beside me .

welcome   

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
vaishali deflowered 53.07
prema – bhayya when are we leaving from here .
me – smiling at her . why don’t you ask me when are you going to fuck me
before leaving this place . she too laughed
prema - always you think on those terms only .
me – no it is not like that , but I read your mind and told what you wanted to tell me .
she smiled again . she dint comment on the issue . she straight away came to business , she
started kissing me . after we broke kiss I called vaish , she was still sleeping . she woke up
and sat looking at us , she said bhayya you don’t leave me even to sleep . what was
necessary to awake me now .
me – for your own benefit , you were supposed to watch hot actions me with prema .
she then remembered our waiting fuck , she ran to bathroom smiling .
vaish – wait don’t start any thing now , I want to see entire film right from title .
by the time she joined us we were in deep smooch . I was caressing prema’s tits while I
kissed her .
on breaking kiss , prema slid my Bermuda , she wanted to suck my prick . she was hungry
since yesterday night . she didn’t waste any time , she took my almost sleeping cock into
her delicate fingers and played with it , vaish was looking with all the interest . but she
made her nose when prema kissed head of my raising cock .
 vaishali deflowered 53.08
prema sensed it , why are
doing like that , come and join me . vaish came and sat on other side , prema asked her to
feel it . vaish was hesitant but took it and caressed the way prema had caressed . now with
two sets of fingers my cock was throbbing with excitement and it became like flag pole
within no time . prema again kissed knob and moved foreskin back . licked the knob again
this time was open and licked the slit on it , which is really sensitive . vaish again made
face , what are you doing is it not too nasty and seems to be disgusting . prema sais you
don’t know how it tastes , bhayya licked your pussy yesterday and today he licked me .
why didn’t you stop him as disgusting , if it is so he would not have done it . you enjoyed it
till you released your juice in his mouth , now you are saying it is disgusting . now don’t
tell me that you have not seen some one sucking in blue films .
vaishali – I have seldom seen blue films , only with you I have watched . in fact I don’t like
much . yes I have seen sucking but that in those fake movies .
prema – what kind of a fool you are . they don’t show fake ok , you cant comment without
doing it . first you suck him then pass your comment . she is an idiot said looking at me
me – why are arguing with her , she will do it if she likes , when she does not like at all ,
you should never force her . come on suck it and make it ready for the game I told to prema .
prema – yes bro I am going to suck it and I will not part it any one , not even to her .
 vaishali deflowered 53.09
she started sucking my cock and she was enjoying as ever .
after sucking for some time , she said she is ready for real fuck , I didn’t waste any time ,
she lay on her back spreading her thighs . I took position between her thighs , my ever
ready cock was ready again to travel into tight canal of prema . she took hold of my cock
and guide it to her dripping hole . within few strokes I filled her tight hole with my slim and
long erect cock .
we neglected existence of vaish and started fucking and sucking her tits . we were
engrossed in our fuck , we didn’t even notice vaish disrobing herself and lay beside prema .
she started caressing prema’s tits and my buttock with each hand . prema neither welcomed
her caress nor denied . I continued my fucking saga , her tender fingers felt nice on buttock
, but I ignored her acts .
vaish bend forward and kissed prema’s hard and round tits , she licked it with her tip of
tongue and was playing with other tit’s nipple . prema looked at her friend though she liked
tongue of other girl on her tit , but said in stern voice , no need to suck my tits if you feel
dirty or pervert .
vaish – why are saying like that , I comment about pussy licking and cock sucking . since
morning I have sucked your tits many times , did I complain any thing about it . why are
making it a issue .
 vaishali deflowered 53.09
me – leave it na , why are making fun of this fool , let her whatever she wants .
nether of girls answered for my comment and continued what they like to do . I went on
fucking harder this time . with my fuck and vaishali playing with prema she reached her
orgasm soon than ever . she was moaning high and was asking me to fuck deeper and
harder . I went on fucking real hard , I supported my self on my elbows and withdrew my
entire cock slowly and rammed with grated force much faster than withdrawal . this making
her more horny and she was saying so many words which none of us could understand .
finally she arched her back taking vaish who was almost on her body and with loud cry she
fell back releasing grate amount of her juice .
I was nowhere near to my orgasm as I had not fucked more than even ten minutes . prema
lay still , I looked at her pussy , she was still secreting her juice . I moved my face to her
pussy and started lapping her tasty juice , vaish was watching me silently . I gathered some
juice in my mouth and moved my face to prema’s and spit it in her face . she drank her own
cum mixed with my hot saliva . vaish was bewildered to see it , poor girl does not know
abcd of oral pleasures . after gulping her own juice prema said it was super tasty as it was
mixed with saliva and thanked me for making her drink hot juice .
Vaish – prema did you drink it , does not it feel bad as it has come from pussy . you are
slurping as if you are drinking last sip of some nice fruit juice .

welcome   

Like Reply
vaishali deflowered 53.11
Prema – that is why I told you , you wont believe unless you taste it . most important in sex
is not only self enjoyment , we should please partner too the it is complete . if we selfish ,
partner also will be same . keep it in mind to please partner as well our selves .
Pram nod her head as if learning some new lesson .
Vaish - bro will you fuck me now , I am also charged with lust and now I am feeling like
getting fucked .
Prema – no not before you ask sorry and suck his cock , which is coated with my cum .
I cut her short , don’t teach many lessons in one go , let her learn this hol act of love making
step by step . otherwise she will be confused and will not be able to perform right things
next time , what do you say darling I looked at vaish . she too nod in affirmative .
Vaish – please come on brother , prema is done with hers and still you are hard enough to
fuck me , please come on na .
She lay on her back and spread her legs , as she had admitted she was super horny .
yesterday night she had not really enjoyed as she was seeing us fucking with half closed
eyes and was pretending to be asleep . now she had seen me fuck her close friend and
participated at least to the extent she felt fair . but it was much more for a newbie .
Soon I was between her thighs , no preliminaries needed . without any fore play I entered
her already wet pussy , which was virgin few hours ago and it had tasted my cock in
morning session .
 vaishali continues 53.12
if she had not watched our love making , she would not have come to me
remembering pain it had caused in the morning . I positioned my cock at her opening and
gave a slight push , only knob entered ,she cried of pain cum pleasure , by now prema sat
beside her and while she pressed her tits , said to me , bhayya please show her real pleasure
of love making . I said ok babe done .
Vaish – what do you mean real pleasure , in morning also he has fucked me nicely till I had
grate orgasm .
Prema – yes indeed he fucked you in the morning , as you were having lots of pain on first
fuck , he didn’t show how nicely he can fuck . now he will make it so pleasurable , not only
you will love but addicted to his cock .
While prema kept her busy in talking I was doing my job , before she came to senses I was
almost buried in her no more virgin pussy . prema kept pressing and sucking vaish tits I was
fucking her very slowly , withdrew my cock slowly and rammed it slowly . with few more
strokes I was completely inside her tight pussy . I asked her to feel my cock , vaish placed
her own fingers between us , she confirmed me I was in her , she said oh bhayya , you
drilled me so nice , I didn’t even know when you filled me complete . thanks bro for being
so gentle .
 vaishali continues 53.13
thanks bro for being
so gentle . now I think I am discharging so much juice , now you can fuck me faster , I said
sure baby , I will take you ride on seventh heaven , if you like it , you will have to pay me back .
Vaish – what do you mean by repay , have I to pay for the fuck .
Me – not at all dear I am not male prost .
Vaish – what is that male prost ? .
Prema - ( irritant ) you ask so many questions , he is not giving any lecture , he is fucking
you and you need to have pleasure from his magical cock . yes there are male prosts who
will charge for fucking and my bro is not like that ok , shut you r mouth and push your butt
to meet his trusts , so you will enjoy more .
This was another lesson for her , she nod again and kept mum . I kept on drilling her pussy ,
I was caressing her thighs as I folded them , knees to her chest . still prema continued
sucking and caressing her body . vaish was already horny by watching our fuck in day light
and was cooperating to maximum . there was no sign of any pain , but only pleasure ,she
was moaning a lot . she was asking me to fuck her faster and encouraging me to fuck hard
and don’t care for any pain or cry from side . make it faster and deeper as you fucked prema
, I cant bear anymore . make it fast and good . I went on fucking her bit faster and giving
such a nice friction to her pussy walls , making her more crazier for fuck .
Vaish – yaaaaa bro I am in heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , oh ha make it so nice I should
remembeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer it for my life . haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa wo yes . she was
maoning as if in porn .
 vaishali continues 53.14
I could see her real feelings on her face , no fakes . she was really enjoying and her
expressions were such that they were leaving their impression in my mind . I madei t still
nicer by giving alternate strokes of slow and fast . I gave one stroke slow and in next
rammed till my cock hit her uterus .
There were all the indications that she is nearing her orgasm , to speed it up prema dipped
her own index finger in her muth , coating it with enough saliva took it to ass hole of vaish .
first she caressed her bung hole with dry finger , that also sent chills her spins , then
inserted one knuckle into tight bung hole . she cooed with delightment . then took back and
after coating some more she inserted her index finger in her tight ass hole . I was fucking
her with good speed now . prema started finger fucking her virgin ass , it was as if fucking
from both ends . vaish was asking prema what she was doing but prema said no talks only
enjoy . this became too much for a poor girl , today morning itself she had lost her cherry
by me and now her both holes being plugged simultaneously one with my long and hard
cock and other with her friends slim finger . I continued ramming her tight vagina , she
soon reached her climax , it was mind blowing , she shout loud and collapsed on her back .
prema withdrew her finger and I waited her pussy to calm down , her pussy was palpating
as if it wanted to eat my meat alive . I withdrew my hard cock when her pussy cooled and
stopped leaking juice . vaish was in between me and prema .
 vaishali continues 53.15
Prema – friend how was this fuck ,compared to morning one .
Vaish – just mind blowing one in fact I had enjoyed morning fuck but with pain . this time I
really enjoyed , thanks for making it so much pleasurable . with pian in the morning session
I would not have dared for another round today , if you had not initiated I was going to say
no at least today . but you made me excited and I could enjoy the real fuck this time .
thanks prema and thanks bhayya for a grate fuck .
Prema – if you have enjoyed then prove it how thankful you are by licking his cum soaked
cock .
Me – why don’t you suck for your self prema .
Prema – no brother I have other plan , I want to taste feminine juice . I want to lick vaish
pussy and let her taste her own juice from your hard cock .
Without waiting for any ones answer prema came between vaish legs and started slurping
fresh juice . vaish looked her friend in bewilderment , but when she felt soft face and
tongue on her muff , she lost inhibitions and started enjoying her second round of getting
sucked . soon she started moaning , she voluntarily called me to shove my cock into her
mouth by gesture . so now she is took admission for oral course . I brought my slick cock
near her face before she changed her mind .

welcome   

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
vaishali continues 53.16
she was hesitant to suck it , but closed her eyes
tight and kissed my cock with lips and withdrew her face . then she licked her own lips and
said not bad and this time she opened her lips in big o and took mushroom cock head into
her mouth smacked and left again . may be she was thinking whether to go ahead or stop .
but third time she came herself and took my cock into her virgin mouth and started sucking
it .
Both girls were into sucking and licking till their mouth ached . though vaish is beginner she
did comparatively good job except couple of times she bite my cock in excitement and soon
she realized what she did , she didn’t take out my cock but gestured sorry . though there
was some pain in my cock , I had to bear it when she had bear so much pain on losing
virginity it was nothing to me .
vaish – bro your this thing is still hard , have not you yet finished ?
me – no dear both of you released early so I am no where near to cum .
vaish – then what are you going to do . if you don’t mind fuck me another round .
me – why not baby , come on I can fuck you as long as you wish . come on let us fuck in
another style .
prema – are you going to fuck in doggy ?
me – yes it is an good pose , I winked at prema .
 vaishali continues 53.17
I made vaish on all fours and came behind her . I positioned behind her , prema came below
vaish and licked her friend pussy to bring back her into heat . as soon as she started
dripping , prema guide my long cock into her friends pussy . I started fucking her in slow
rhythm . always I liked fucking in doggy as I managed to rub my cock on their g spot to
give them maximum pleasure . prema changed her position , she was still under vaish , was
now playing with her conical tits , pressing and sucking . even both smooched for long
while I kept fucking vaish steadily . with all these vaish was so aroused , she started
moaning loudly . I kept fucking her faster and deeper , she was in such a heat she was
asking to fuck fast and tear her apart ,she was praising my fucking skill , oh bhayya you do
it so well , I want to be under you forever and many such things . I gestured prema to come
above , she came and sat beside me . I asked her to lick her friends ass and finger her .
before she started her business she inquired are you going to inaugurate that end too now ,
she whispered . I said I am planning so what do you say . she smiled and raised her thumb
wished me best of luck . she came prepared with baby oil and cream .
as I was fucking her in doggy prema had easy excess to her ass . she stated kissing vaisha
back from neck and landed on ass . there she managed to lick her ass hole . after sucking
enough she drenched her finger in own juice and slowly tried to insert , but lubrication was
not enough , so she thought of using proper lube , she took some baby oil and spread on her
ass hole and lubing her finger she inserted her finger , this time she could enter upto first
digit , vaish asked what are you up to .
 vaish ass on threat 53.18
I am giving pleasure from both ends prema replied .
she was cool , she hardly knew what was coming up , vaish was trying to enjoy new
aperture too . I was banging her with constant speed and making her horny and desire to
cum again and again . I fucked hard to bring her to climax once but continued fucking in
same speed even after she climaxed , it didn’t take any time for her to continue enjoying
as two people were giving her pleasure of life . here prema managed to insert two fingers ,
despite of mild complain of pain , she didn’t stop her actions . with one hand she was
caressing vaish clit and other hand finger fucking her bung hole .
this was making her more horny and was moaning too high , she asked me to fuck harder so
that she was fully charged with lust forgoing her pain in the ass . when she neared to her
another orgasm I pulled out my cock from her pussy . vaish turned her face to ask what
happened , I said wait and see . no waiting brother fuck me hard please don’t stop ever ,
take me to junnat , I will die if you stop me , prema please tell shree to fuck me , oh
ohhhhhhhhh.
By then prema smeared my long and hard cock with baby oil and poured some oil into vaish
ass hole after pulling her fingers out , as it had formed big O , some oil easily entered her
ass hole . wasting no time I placed my cock at entrance of her tight ass hole and gave a mild
push . vaish wanted me to stop , bhayya not there please , fuck my pussy as much as you
want but not ass . please give me pleasure of fucking my pussy not ass .
 vaish loses her ass cheryy 53.18
I want to give experience of your life and give you maximum enjoyment in this trip only .
prema started finger fucking her pussy , vaish lost her words as her pussy was getting
attention , she didn’t know whether to concentrate on her pussy or ass . but still pleaded is
it going to hurt ? , as that hole must be much smaller than front . I said don’t worry baby , it
will accommodate me as much as you pussy did . then slowly pushed cock head into her
tight and virgin hole . she was trying to stop me but I consoled her if you can bear pain
today you will henceforth enjoy through out , morning you took some pain and now you
could enjoy . so once today I open up both holes there wont be any pain hence forth and
some how convinced to lose another cherry on same day .
I pushed well lubed cock head into slippery aperture , it slide in a bit without much friction ,
but vaish did cry as it had stretched wall of her bung hole . I knew by experience that it is
going to hurt her as much as it had hurt pussy . I made it a point to go slow enough so I
pushed a bit more now my cock head passed spincter muscle , it lodged safely inside her
ass . this time she cried bit loud and asked me to take it out as it hurts her badly . I took it
out just to smear some cream on her ass wall and after applying a glob on my own cock ,
inserted again this time it moved more easily than previous . I stopped at almost quarter of
my cock entry , I gave her some time to recover and again started moving slowly .
 vaish loses her ass cheryy 53.20
prema
continued cunt lapping . prema was of real help she was supporting me with all her
expertise in fucking , she was keeping her aroused to the limit . thus with some more slow
fuck I could enter her ass completely . again after some stoppage I started pumping her ,
prema was pressing one tit while I took another . I continued to fuck her in slow rhythm as
her ass hole needed to be adjusted to the intrusion of my long cock . still she was not really
comfortable with the new fuck , but she had stopped struggling to get free and she was
trying her best to give me her ass for first fuck .
she must have seen butt fuck in some or other porn and was aware that they fuck ass too ,
but she had least expected her ass is also going to be drilled one day . initially she might
have thought these all are kinky and may be disgusting , she might have thought it is only in
film and people do not practice other than straight fuck that too in missionary style , she
revealed it later to me .
I could not see her face so it was hard to understand whether she was feeling better or not .
but she had stopped crying , I took this as positive sign and continued fucking her ass ,
while one of my hand was on her tit and with other hand took her clit in two fingers and
manipulated to diverse her attention . this trick yield handsome return , she started moaning
forgetting her pain . I took this chance and started sending my cock all the way inside her
tight and quite new channel . she must be getting some fun , continued moaning and at the
same time prema kept her role .

welcome   

Like Reply
vaish loses her ass cheryy 53.21
When I felt there was no literal objection I increased speed and pumped her harder . I
withdrew my cock almost half way and sent it in single stroke . this was making her horny
, she almost forgot her pain and was concentrating on the enjoyment she could get from he
butt fuck . after some time for my amazement she started pushing her back , meaning she is
enjoying the fuck . I poured some more oil on my cock to lubricate her ass hole , it made
the entire channel slippery and I was really fucking her now . I too stopped bothering about
pain she may get and went on fucking smoothly . I didn’t want to cause her pain , prema
was still playing with her pussy , despite of first fuck she was enjoying her both holes . I
increased speed to moderate level and was fucking with nice strokes . then she was nearing
to her orgasm so she asked prema to lick her harder and prema cooperated with fast licking
her pussy lips as well clit , she inserted a finger in chute and now both holes were being
fucked , one with finger and other with mighty cock . now vaish was moaning loud and
reached another climax , her entire body convulsed in pleasure . vaish asked me to hold , so
I stayed embedded in no more virgin . prema continued fingering her making her cum more
and more . I could feel gush of vaish spray of cum on my thighs crossing prema’s face .
Her pussy and ass both convulsed with grate orgasm , I could feel her ass hole dilating and
contracting on my hard cock .
 end of excursion with girls
this was some thing nice sensation I was getting from
convulsion of her bung hole . when she stopped cumming she fell on bed disengaging my
cock . I was bit disappointed as I had planned to fill her new hole with my hot lava .
Looking at her condition I decided against and stood with my cock facing ceiling . in fact I
too was near to orgasm but she didn’t provide her for another couple of minutes .
Looking at my cock jumping prema came to my rescue , she understood condition of friend
who is unable to take no more . she pushed vaish aside and came kneeling before me . she
took my hard member and guide to her pussy .
I neede no second invitation , I knew with all the participations prema also must be on high .
so I started banging her . vaish looked at us continuing marathon , she got up though she
was exhausted and started kissing me and later she kissed her friend . I went on fucking
while both girls played with each other . prema was also so excited and she was not going
to last long and me too . within few minutes I fucked prema with all the energy and cum
almost at the same time . I filled my hot semen into prema and both of collapsed on bed .
This was end of excursion with girls .
While coming both girls were just close friends , now they had new binding as both got
fucked same person . prema’s wish was fulfilled of seeing live match and vaish was
satisfied by learning new game .GAME OF LOVE .
She had learnt lot of new things and new feelings and new binding . they had become
southan .
 play with kavitha 54.1
One fine day I received call from sudha aunt mom of kavitha asking me to come for pooja
preparation . I went with my bike as per her given time . they had to perform a pooja next
day so they wanted my assistance . as soon as I reached there was warm welcome from
aunt but with complain that I am not accessible by them and they haven’t seen me since
more than a month , that is true I had not any of them including kavitha since over a
month . now and then karan or kavitha called me over cell and usually ended up in formal
talk . though she desired to meet me it was not possible either me was out of station or
busy .
Aunt called her kids who were on first floor doing something . as soon as aunt announced
that I had come both came running and hugged me together . as usual uncle was not there .
we all sat together and discussed things to be done on guidance of aunt . it was just now
decided and all the things needed to be arranged . aunt asked me to bring few things from
market and I asked both f them to invite people whom had to be invited personally . so we
made list for shopping though aunt volunteered to come along with me I said leave
shopping part to me alone and send her kids for inviting . after tea both of them got ready
and we had to leave me on my bike and they on theirs . but unfortunately his bike was
blown out . so I asked them to come with me and I shall get down near market , they could
proceed from their taking my bike .
 play with kavitha 54.2
I started bike kavitha followed me and last one was karan . as soon as I started moving
kavitha came almost on me due to the seat rear part is elevated . I could feel kavitha’s tits
pressing on my back , I looked back at her , she got for what I was looking backside , she
blushed and tried to move away from as her bro was with her . but she was helpless
though she tried but seat made her bring back to original position . as she understood
situation and it was waste of time trying to sit away from me , she took as advantage and
kept sitting her tits pressed on my back . now and then as if looking at this and that side
she was brushing her hard tits on my back . my touch after big gap was making her
excited , I could feel this by swelling of her tits . she was not wearing any bra , I could feel
her hardening nipples on my back . I too pressed my back on her tits in pretext of saying
some thing to karan . as I am accustomed to hubli city I could take triple seat avoiding all
the security officer points and reached market . all of us got down and talked for a while to set
program . I said them I will do all the shopping and wait here only , in mean while you go
and finish inviting people and soon my shopping is done I will take auto to carry things
with me .
after bidding bye they left , karan was driving and kavitha looked at me and flashed a
flying kiss stealing glance from her bro .
 play with kavitha 54.3
it took hell of a time to do all the shopping right from fruits and flowers and banana leaves
to groceries . many time I thought that if aunt had come she would be of grate help . but
could not do any thing now I alone had to do every thing . by then luckily karan came
back and dropped his sis to me saying he would go to invite his friends . so both together
finished job and called karan saying we are leaving with goods , he said ok and said would
meet at house . took auto and loaded all the things , there was hardly any space left for us
to sit . auto driver sensed it and re arranged and made enough space for us to squeeze in .
kavitha sat first and me at door side . as many things were kept in heap in between us and
driver . I placed my arm over her shoulder and pulled her still closer to me . she was trying
to protest indicating driver . I gave no heed and pulled her and hugged her . gesturing no
one can see as lot of things and banana suckers are placed in between . so she just leaned
on me , pressing her
one tit on my chest . I wanted to give her a smooch , but she was not ready till we moved
out of city into outskirts . I took chance and kissed her . but could not do any thing more
as we reached destination .
maid ca,e and collected things from auto , but I only helped her to unload . aunt said you
alone had to take so much of trouble , where is that rascal who gave all the pains to you
and fly alone roaming around the city with new bike . kavitha reported whom all she had
invited and where her kid brother had gone .

welcome   

Like Reply
play with kavitha 54.4
aunt said beta go and get fresh I will prepare
some fruit juice for both of you . I said it is ok , but kavitha said her mom to prepare juice
and after having juice bhayya will take rest in karan’s room till he returns . aunt said it is
good idea and went in kitchen and kavitha slumped on sofa opposite to me . I patted
beside me , but she didn’t comment but stretched her tongue out indicating na na .
within few minutes aunt was back with three glasses of juice , we all had together . aunt
and me discussed next about nest things to take care of . then aunt advised me to have
some rest and we shall discuss later on arrival of uncle at the same time she didn’t forget
to blame uncle for his duty conscience even such time .
I went upstairs , but on the way I looked back at kavitha whether she followed me or not .
she had guessed it when she saw me looking back she again stretched out her tongue in
naughty smile . I had no other choice but go alone . I went to kavitha’s room instead of
karan . after a minute or so I called out aunt for towel . aunt was in kitchen it seems form
there she in turn shout at kavitha , go and give fresh towel to bhayya and you too take
some rest till your kiddo comes . kavitha shout at me to search for towel in cup board , but
aunt started scolding kavitha from kitchen to go and help bhayya . then I heard running
foot steps climbing stairs , she was grumbling some thing .
 play with kavitha 54.5
instead of going to her
brother’s room , probably she was in mood of teasing me and she knew I had called aunt
purposefully so that she should send her daughter as I knew both of rooms and what are
kept where . in advance I had shut door of karan unlocked and her room doors to . when I
heard her steps to her room , I hid behind door , when she entered her room and latched
door to tease me more . but she had least expected to find me in her own room . I
grabbed her from behind , she shout loud with shock as she had never expected to find me
there . aunt shout from downstairs what happened are you all right . nothing aunt as usual
scared with cockroach I replied , I could hear aunt laughing and at last uttered poor scary
girl . don’t know when will you grow aunt continued .
she has grown up a lot in many places , I whispered in kavitha’s ears .
kavitha – hey you leave me , what are you doing here .
me – just waiting for my love to turn up .
she – don’t try to flatter me by calling love .
me – ok I shall call janu if you don’t want me to call love .
she – that is all bull shit . no need to call me any thing and just leave me alone and go to
bro’s room .
me – why my janu is so angry , didn’t come upstairs with me and now too in quarrelling
mood .
 play with kavitha 54.6
she – no quarreling or no fighting , I don’t want to talk to you .
though she was talking all negatives but didn’t make any attempt to get free from me . this
was all false accusation .
me – may I know who my love doll is angry with me .
she – I said na , don’t call me any thing other than my own name , who am I to be angry
with you .
me – sorry dear if I offended you by nay way , I am really sorry . if you tell my fault then
only I will be able to realize it .
she – no need to be sorry . leave me alone . when you cant get time for months for me ,
then what is the use of all this drama .
me – sorry dear I was out of station for pretty long period and after coming back I became
too busy .
she – I can understand , you may be so busy even could not talk to me . do you remember
you didn’t speak much even when I called .
me – sorry dear that time I was driving car and some other people were there , so I could
not talk much and no question of personal matters .
she – so you were with new dame , whom did you trap this time .
me – you know me and you know what you are talking , this one thing I don’t like ( she
was so perfectly right , that day I had gone to movie with those girls ) .
 play with kavitha 54.7
she said sorry yaar I was just teasing you .
I pulled her closer and smooched her , she too quickly responded to my smooch , she took
my tongue into her mouth and started sucking feverishly . this smooch went on for few
minutes . mean while I was pressing hard tits . I tried to pull her top ,she raised her hands
to remove but half way she stopped me remembering some thing . she said not now , this
is not proper time , that rascal can come at any time , we cant risk it now . and broke
smooch too . I was getting disappointed as he was the only danger uncle would not be
back now and aunt wont climb steps due to arthritis .
So I made a plan and asked her to call him on phone and ask him to invite her friends who
are far away , whom they had planned to cal next day . she thought for a while and said
that is the best idea , you have got solutions for every thing , you brain works like
computer . she left me and called her brother , asked him to invite her friends , there was
some argument before he accepted . so another barrier gone and line was clear for at least
another half an hour .
She – you made me horny while riding bike to market , but I was little scared due to
brother .

welcome   

Like Reply
play with kavitha 54.8
Me – whether he made you horny or me .
She – what bullshit you are speaking . it was you , how can he make me horny . he is my
brother .
Me – I am also your brother may not be real one but like brother only no . ways you call
me bro in presence of others .
She – don’t compare that with karan .
I had taken her top off and took her to bed , both of us fell on bed and I made her topless
and took her tit in my mouth and other pressed . we spent some time in sucking tits and
pressing , soon she was ready to fuck with wet pussy , before I asked for disrobing she
only took of her bottom and made me nude . she was urging me to start fucking , there
were two reasons , one I don’t finish early , I take too much time for a single fuck and
other was she wanted it to finish before her brother came back .
She – bhayya please start fucking , one thing I am horny and second is that karan may
interrupt so start early and finish early .
Me – don’t worry I will take care of it , at the same time I know why you are so horny .
She – what else we are meeting after months and you made me hot on the way .
Me – yes we made you hot on the way . your brother was poking his dick in the ass and I
was rubbing your tits with my back .
 play with kavitha 54.9
she – what are you speaking shree . how can he do such things to me .
me – don’t say lie , I was observing you , you were pushing your butt backwards . I have
not only sensed it but saw it through rear view mirror .
she – shree it is not like that , I wanted to avoid your touch , as the seat is back elevated he
could see my breasts pressing your back . what I wanted is he should not see mine
touching you . so I was going back but as place was minimum I could not sit upright
leaving space .
me – whatever it is , you were pushing back and you pressed my back with your boobs .
before she replied I went muff driving her pussy . she lost her words and started moaning
with pleasure . in fact there was no need to arouse her as she was dropping already . but I
ad not tasted her pussy for months so I wanted to savor her pussy . I kept on licking and
arousing her more and more . I wanted to make her beg for my cock and hard fuck . so
that her thirst of months is met in single round at the same time I wanted to square up her
teasing . I continued licking her hot and dripping pussy . she could stand no more and
started releasing , she was pushing my head into her pussy stating she is near to her
orgasm . I kept rubbing my face all over her pussy . she released her cum with muffled cry
. she went limp , I didn’t waste any time to arouse her more , I took position between her thighs .
 play with kavitha 54.10
I slowly penetrated her , I knew she will be so tight like virgin as she had not fucked for
months . it took several pushes to reach her depth . now I was completely inside her . I
started moving slowly and was pressing her tits . she raised her legs and placed both legs
on my shoulder . she looked this pose very much or else doggy style . this was good for
me also as our bodies are in contact to the fullest .
I went back to the original conversation a I had seen her pushing her back on her brother’s
groin , I was not sure why she did . may be she wanted to avoid her body contact on mine
in brother’s presence , but I was bit curious . I had never seen her attracted to any other
men , if she wished she could make a queue stand before her to choose , she is so beautiful
girl any one would be ready to sacrifice his life for even on fuck or seeing her nude . she is
most beautiful and college queen , mostly envied by the entire college girls .
Me – you didn’t tell me why you pushed your gaand back on karan’s erect cock .
She – shree what happened to you , why are you making such silly questions , I said he is
my brother .
Me – darling I know that , don’t I know . still I think you were enjoying his fully clothed
cock . you can say openly I don’t have any objection .
 play with kavitha 54.11
She was getting angry and discomfort with my dirty talks about her brother . in fact she
might have never thought dirty about her brother and never expected her brother to have
dirty thought about herself . it is true who will have such thoughts . but sitting with such a
beautiful touching entire front on back of a most adorable girl , whether it is sister or not .
it is very common body chemistry to react this way , unless he is impotent . in case of
kavitha she would make a dead man’s cock erect forget impotent .
me – why should you get disturbed , is it sin to talk truth . what I felt I presented before
you , whether you like it or not is immaterial .
she – no shree it is not truth , you are making me feel bad about what you are talking .
me – ok janu forget for time being and let us concentrate on our fucking . we are fucking
after long time and we should not waste this opportunity .
she – that is what I am saying , but you are unnecessarily disturbing mood .come on fuck
me harder .
I started fucking harder as she was desiring , I dropped that matter and started speaking
dirty to arouse her and bring her back to mood . she also participated in dirty talk with all
the enthusiasm , she had learnt all the kinky words from me . she had bent her knees to
her chest , I was sitting on my knees and pumping her hard . my knees were touching to
her side for full contact of her hot body . I took her one tit in mouth and was sucking her
swollen tit . I was rubbing her nipple with my tongue and biting also .

welcome   

Like Reply