SATISFACTION THREAD
(08-08-2021, 04:47 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi: enough......this is too much you are demanding for

Table bajate bajte thinks

Abhi: done.......as per your terms and conditions ...ohhk

(Abhi knew many had fucked her wife before marriage this nothing new)

Abhi: now is the fucking role mine?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnp3yyKvKiAYoVR2K2ttq...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u said " done.......as per your terms and conditions ...ohhk" man me ladoo foota most of the actresses we can fuck them but aishwarya was the top notch actress very few got to bang and here i am a new director getting an oppurtunity to bang the miss universe)

( i got up from my chair and patted ur shoulder and said)

all terms and conditions yaad rakhna samjha bistar ka bedsheet tujhse hi change kraunga mai hahaha ( just enjoying the feel of the terms and condition)

not yet ( the role was notyet yours) jo tujhe chahiye wo tabhi milega jab jo mujhe chahiye wo mujhe milega 

go to ur home discuss with ur wife and video call me 

have some patience abhii go now ...( it was 1 pm  and i wanted to meet ur wife by evening i was waiting for the call once u left)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-08-2021, 04:52 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said " done.......as per your terms and conditions ...ohhk" man me ladoo foota most of the actresses we can fuck them but aishwarya was the top notch actress very few got to bang and here i am a new director getting an oppurtunity to bang the miss universe)

( i got up from my chair and patted ur shoulder and said)

all terms and conditions yaad rakhna samjha bistar ka bedsheet tujhse hi change kraunga mai hahaha ( just enjoying the feel of the terms and condition)

not yet ( the role was notyet yours) jo tujhe chahiye wo tabhi milega jab jo mujhe chahiye wo mujhe milega 

go to ur home discuss with ur wife and video call me 

have some patience abhii go now ...( it was 1 pm  and i wanted to meet ur wife by evening i was waiting for the call once u left)

At home

Ash: abhi ye tum kya keh rahe ho? Have you lost your mind?

Abhi: in anger now don't teach me Ash.....tumne to shaadi se pehle roles k liye kitne bistar garam kiya bhagwaan ho jaane

Can't you do this for your husband

( After too much of tu tu mai mai I agree)

Abhi makes the video call, I was sitting behind

Abhi: satish sir .....all set ........

I just give a formal smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS96D8lhc9NbXU_Wy7cmH-...g&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:58 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: At home

Ash: abhi ye tum kya keh rahe ho? Have you lost your mind?

Abhi: in anger now don't teach me Ash.....tumne to shaadi se pehle roles k liye kitne bistar garam kiya bhagwaan ho jaane

Can't you do this for your husband

( After too much of tu tu mai mai I agree)

Abhi makes the video call, I was sitting behind

Abhi: satish sir .....all set ........

I just give a formal smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS96D8lhc9NbXU_Wy7cmH-...g&usqp=CAU]

( waiting for my video call i got the video call and here she is along with her hubby uff smiling yessss its done)

( i messaged abhishek- sleveless sarees ya adhm wala costume pehan ne bolna teri biwi ko )

( i cancelled all plans for evening and went to house got dressed and by 5 pm reached ur house)

ding donggg ding dongg
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:04 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( waiting for my video call i got the video call and here she is along with her hubby uff smiling yessss its done)

( i messaged abhishek- sleveless sarees ya adhm wala costume pehan ne bolna teri biwi ko )

( i cancelled all plans for evening and went to house got dressed and by 5 pm reached ur house)

ding donggg ding dongg

Abhi: ho jaega.....

Abhi opens the door: aao satish sir.....welcome

Comes inside I was dressed as per you request

Ash: toh aap hai satish....satish yadav....

Naam sunkar toh laga tha bohot buzurg honge but you are just 32 

Ash murmurs: thought this was some old man's fantasy but yahan toh

Ash: come ....come in....feel at home
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjlsQJsMuOq61wUgUaDaB...Q&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:13 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi: ho jaega.....

Abhi opens the door: aao satish sir.....welcome

Comes inside I was dressed as per you request

Ash: toh aap hai satish....satish yadav....

Naam sunkar toh laga tha bohot buzurg honge but you are just 32 

Ash murmurs: thought this was some old man's fantasy but yahan toh

Ash: come ....come in....feel at home
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjlsQJsMuOq61wUgUaDaB...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i enter the house i didnt even looked at abhi and as i enter there is the miss universe standing wearing a sleveless ress ufff )

aishwryaaa raiiiiii wowww ( i just scanned u from top to bottom)

yes mai hi hu aapke pati ne bataya hoga i guess this is my first project i was giving ur hubby a role

i am a huge fan of urs aishwarya i hope u understand why i made those terms and condition

( aishwarya knew i didnt cared about who get the lead role and all she knew right away i wanted her nectar )

haa abse to yahi ghar hai mera hahaha aur aap meri...( didnt say it completely)

abhishek darwaza band kr do aaj mai yahi rehne wala hu
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:18 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i enter the house i didnt even looked at abhi and as i enter there is the miss universe standing wearing a sleveless ress ufff )

aishwryaaa raiiiiii wowww ( i just scanned u from top to bottom)

yes mai hi hu aapke pati ne bataya hoga i guess this is my first project i was giving ur hubby a role

i am a huge fan of urs aishwarya i hope u understand why i made those terms and condition

( aishwarya knew i didnt cared about who get the lead role and all she knew right away i wanted her nectar )

haa abse to yahi ghar hai mera hahaha aur aap meri...( didnt say it completely)

abhishek darwaza band kr do aaj mai yahi rehne wala hu
Ash: who isn't......everyone is a fan of mine

Ash: come in....... Bachchon k bhi aaj kal ajeeb fantasis hai.....haisa satish....that's your name right

( I had the attitude of miss universe)

Ash: abhi do what he said.......you have agreed right go shut the door

Abhi goes and closes the door

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3YaJ9X5vBWKCYJKzzu2f...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:25 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: who isn't......everyone is a fan of mine

Ash: come in....... Bachchon k bhi aaj kal ajeeb fantasis hai.....haisa satish....that's your name right

( I had the attitude of miss universe)

Ash: abhi do what he said.......you have agreed right go shut the door

Abhi goes and closes the door

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3YaJ9X5vBWKCYJKzzu2f...Q&usqp=CAU]

waise aishwarya ji aapke bare me bachpan se maine day dreaming kiya haii so aajkal ke nhi sare generation ke mardo ko aapne trap kr rakha hai aapne 

( i felt as if aishwarya was punishing abhishek by telling him to close the door taking reference of the terms i set)

( after he closed the door)

so aishwarya i hope aapne sara terms padh liya hoga

( i start walking towards u approaching u )

pati ko lead role de dungaa mai ( licking lips looking at ur sleveless)
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:32 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: waise aishwarya ji aapke bare me bachpan se maine day dreaming kiya haii so aajkal ke nhi sare generation ke mardo ko aapne trap kr rakha hai aapne 

( i felt as if aishwarya was punishing abhishek by telling him to close the door taking reference of the terms i set)

( after he closed the door)

so aishwarya i hope aapne sara terms padh liya hoga

( i start walking towards u approaching u )

pati ko lead role de dungaa mai ( licking lips looking at ur sleveless)
Ash: padhne ki zarurat nahi

I love my hubby and trust him.....

Ash: abhi your getting this lead role ok....

Asin: sit sit.......

I sit next to you......and flick my hair to the other side of the shoulder

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzJttLbpXGF9SGcmVO5gC...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:41 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: padhne ki zarurat nahi

I love my hubby and trust him.....

Ash: abhi your getting this lead role ok....

Asin: sit sit.......

I sit next to you......and flick my hair to the other side of the shoulder

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzJttLbpXGF9SGcmVO5gC...A&usqp=CAU]

( as u sat beside me and flicked ur hair to another side showing ur shoulder and ur sleveless arm i looked at abhishek once)

( i smiled like an evil and sniffed ur sleveless arm)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhh saalo se pagal hu tere liye aishuu ummmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm ( kissed ur sleveless arm )

aishwarya i want to be taken care of ummm ( kissed ur earlobe )

( i was not even waiting for ur response and i had started enjoying aishwarya already)
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:51 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u sat beside me and flicked ur hair to another side showing ur shoulder and ur sleveless arm i looked at abhishek once)

( i smiled like an evil and sniffed ur sleveless arm)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhh saalo se pagal hu tere liye aishuu ummmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm ( kissed ur sleveless arm )

aishwarya i want to be taken care of ummm ( kissed ur earlobe )

( i was not even waiting for ur response and i had started enjoying aishwarya already)

Ash: Aishwarya!!!!!!!

Abhi se authority

( I place my palm in the lap and start rubbing)

Ash: take care ......are you a kid? Hahaha.....

For how long..... This don't seem toh end very soon right

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToUy2seaYE2G4_ufhphqD...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 05:56 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Ash: Aishwarya!!!!!!!

Abhi se authority

( I place my palm in the lap and start rubbing)

Ash: take care ......are you a kid? Hahaha.....

For how long..... This don't seem toh end very soon right

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToUy2seaYE2G4_ufhphqD...Q&usqp=CAU]

aishuuuu bulauuuu ufff kya kru mujhe hi samajh nhi aa rha itni maal ho aap 

sholon si ,kajra re ,mistress of spices me jitna aapne tankaya hoga ohhhhhh kitne baar hilaya hu fir bhi shant nhi hota

( i was saying everything i wanted to say to u whih i kept in my mind for a long time)

1 saal ka show to hai but show to extent krata rahunga ummmmmmmm( getting my head to the side of ur neck) ummmmm aapka mehak ufffff ( my dick made a tent in my pant already)
Like Reply
I giggle looking at you so confused

(I rub your chest to calm you down)

Ash: calm down boy........

Abhi see na he is going mad

Abhi: why won't he......he is near the so called most beautiful women on earth

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9522fcc8e64bdf7130f5....webp&ct=g]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 06:09 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: I giggle looking at you so confused

(I rub your chest to calm you down)

Ash: calm down boy........

Abhi see na he is going mad

Abhi: why won't he......he is near the so called most beautiful women on earth

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9522fcc8e64bdf7130f5....webp&ct=g]

ise calm kaise kroge ( looking down at my tent)

uff kya pice ho aap aishwaryaaaaa har din bistar garam krunga aapke sath abse

abhi jake silk sheet bichao mai aur aishwarya wahi ayenge thode time me 

aishwarya tumhare sleveless arms dekhke mera khada ho jata hai kya kru mai ab umm ummm umm ummm umm ( kissing ur sleveless arm and also kissing that mole on ur arm)

ahhh ye aapko aaur sexy bana deta hai i am mad for u aishuuuuu
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 06:13 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ise calm kaise kroge ( looking down at my tent)

uff kya pice ho aap aishwaryaaaaa har din bistar garam krunga aapke sath abse

abhi jake silk sheet bichao mai aur aishwarya wahi ayenge thode time me 

aishwarya tumhare sleveless arms dekhke mera khada ho jata hai kya kru mai ab umm ummm umm ummm umm ( kissing ur sleveless arm and also kissing that mole on ur arm)

ahhh ye aapko aaur sexy bana deta hai i am mad for u aishuuuuu

( I look at your growing dick and twist the tongue inside my mouth)

Ash: hmmmmm calm toh ho jayega

Place the palm over your tent and rub

Ash: feeling better?

Suna nahi abhi.....get the bed ready

Abhi: haan kar raha hun

Ash: don't get too excited roz roz....pehle aaj ka dekhte hai

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b45e6a9f29da3c79e....webp&ct=g]
Like Reply
All the ministers and military heads and khaleesi are planning war in the round table

Senapati Kalua with the highest number of army if he takes his army back u cant win

I was just 26 years old and had conquered a lot

Khaleesi: Senapati are you ready for the war?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRL_8fVeknuN0t2kj7bTW...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 03:25 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: All the ministers and military heads and khaleesi are planning war in the round table

Senapati Kalua with the highest number of army if he takes his army back u cant win

I was just 26 years old and had conquered a lot

Khaleesi: Senapati are you ready for the war?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRL_8fVeknuN0t2kj7bTW...g&usqp=CAU]

( myself kalua 39 year old most experienced war tactitician and general with the highest army count under me )

( we belong to a adivasi tribe from india and khaleesi had a final war against queen cersie who had many weapons and amunnitions with her and had many spies everywhere so dragons coudnt help khaleesi this time on the war against seven kingdom so she needed foot soldiers the most )

( me and my army were fighting by ur side for past 3 months non stop and we were promised huge lands and treasury but i had a hard on for u from the day i saw u and i knew i had leverage today )

( u were at the centre of the round table the round table was pasted with map of the kingdoms and many pawns were placed which symbolized army troops and now cersie had the backing of 3 other kingdoms aswell )

khaleesi with all due i think we have been fighting for u a long time i think its time that i get some of the rewards i want ( i said straight to ur face some of the ministers in the meet were astonished as no one had the guts to speak to u like that)

i wanna get satisfied
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 03:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself kalua 39 year old most experienced war tactitician and general with the highest army count under me )

( we belong to a adivasi tribe from india and khaleesi had a final war against queen cersie who had many weapons and amunnitions with her and had many spies everywhere so dragons coudnt help khaleesi this time on the war against seven kingdom so she needed foot soldiers the most )

( me and my army were fighting by ur side for past 3 months non stop and we were promised huge lands and treasury but i had a hard on for u from the day i saw u and i knew i had leverage today )

( u were at the centre of the round table the round table was pasted with map of the kingdoms and many pawns were placed which symbolized army troops and now cersie had the backing of 3 other kingdoms aswell )

khaleesi with all due i think we have been fighting for u a long time i think its time that i get some of the rewards i want ( i said straight to ur face some of the ministers in the meet were astonished as no one had the guts to speak to u like that)

i wanna get satisfied

Khaleesi: Kalua you have been rewarded for all the great works you have been doing

This is the most important war, I know that this war is taking long. But once I throw cersie and conquer the throne you would be rewarded beyond expectations

And I have been doing so

Khaleesi: Satisfied.....what does that mean????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7BeiB-01L14B68_Hg2J2...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 03:41 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Khaleesi: Kalua you have been rewarded for all the great works you have been doing

This is the most important war, I know that this war is taking long. But once I throw cersie and conquer the throne you would be rewarded beyond expectations

And I have been doing so

Khaleesi: Satisfied.....what does that mean????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7BeiB-01L14B68_Hg2J2...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i was dark skinned 6 feet 4 none of the other generals dared to speak anything against me)

well nothing have been rewardded yet only promises are made

i can understand that but what about my needs 

i am a man i have my needs ( looking at ur white hair and sleveless arms ) and this war that u have started has made me busy i want to be relaxed properly before i go to ur war
Like Reply
Khaleesi understood what he was talking about

Khaleesi: hmmmm......you needs will be fulfilled before we go for the final war

Looks at her maid

Khaleesi: make arrangements for Kalua with the bestest of the best

And also for his supporting groups

Khaleesi: Kalua I think that's what you needed

You will fulling taken care off till you are satisfied

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Xp2bcBczNWLPJx9aGqQ...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 03:58 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Khaleesi understood what he was talking about

Khaleesi: hmmmm......you needs will be fulfilled before we go for the final war

Looks at her maid

Khaleesi: make arrangements for Kalua with the bestest of the best

And also for his supporting groups

Khaleesi: Kalua I think that's what you needed

You will fulling taken care off till you are satisfied

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Xp2bcBczNWLPJx9aGqQ...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u signed ur maids to arrange room for me and my army with the top prostitues i interupted)

hmmm ( looks in ur eyes we all were sitting only u were standing in the middle ) make arrangements for my army not for me 

i dont want my arrangements to be taken care by ur maids

i am a General with 50000 trained soldiers under my wing 

i shoudnt be taken care by some prostitute ( looking at ur braided hair ur sleveless arm and ur hip structure hungrily)
Like Reply