Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
(23-07-2021, 04:39 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Wow. Super Update. If in this Updet jay was surrender to the stranger then this will Killd the story (aur any time Before her FIL steel in India) . But you Put the knife on the throat and then Backed it. Superb. in my mind the stranger is the school's New appointed principal. but steel you careerist him The Trusty or something als like her husband's Boss aur whatever any way mast update waiting for another.

Thank you for the lovely comments.....

As promised I will not delay the update......

Regards,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-07-2021, 01:12 PM)Dalesteyn Wrote: Nice update and fantastic writing but bit small compared to past updates and little bitter

Hi, you don't have to reply to the entire update, rathar you can just post a comment. It's really hard to scroll down.
[+] 5 users Like Don raja's post
Like Reply
Awaiting for the update
Like Reply
wow.. nice n hot ipdate..
woderfully thought.. getting into the feeling ofa newlym married jaya
so we are eagerly waiting to know what made jaya o accept and now what made her to freak out
Like Reply
Hey Guys…..! Here’s the next update….

Had to do a lot of editing and re - writing to make this update hot and erotic...... So took time.....

Hope you will like it......

So here goes……

The stranger and Jaya walked out of the bedroom….. The stranger reached the entrance door and opened it……

He looked back, he saw Jaya stopped herself and was standing still beside the sofa set….. Her head was still bowed down….., She was looking at the floor….. The stranger had a question mark on his face…..

What she did next, the stranger could not believe……

She took off the dupatta and threw it on the sofa and continued to stand with her head down…..

The stranger understood, she wanted this to happen as much as he wanted……, He moved close to her…… He stood before her……., Her eyes were closed….., her fists were closed and tightly held her dress……

The stranger held her chin, raised her head…… she did not dare open her eyes….. he moved forward and gave a peck on her lips…… Jaya Squirmed with the touch on her lips…..

The stranger took this as a confirmed invitation, he again moved forward and started kissing her Lucious lips…… Jaya tried hard to respond to him…… but the fact was she did not know how to kiss or respond to a kiss on her lips…..

Jaya had never been kissed on her lips before….. even by Mahesh, she still had her eyes closed….., she was cherishing the moment…..

The stranger left her lips, put his hands around her waist and picked her up in his arms….. He carried her to the Bedroom and made her lie on the bed…..

He took of his blazer, and lied next to her….. He stared at her…… Jaya had her eyes still closed..... Her boobs were going up and down with her heavy breathing…… The stranger put his arms on her belly and started kissing her exposed neck…..

Jaya’s pussy went moist, she let out a small moan….. The stranger expertly kissed her around her neck…… he untied her hair and let it loose…..

Stranger: You want me to continue?

He whispered in her ears…..

Unable to bear the excitement…. All she could say was hmmmmm……

The stranger was not convinced….. He asked again….

He was moving his hands around her belly…. Tracing to find her navel….. She held his hand…..

Jaya: plssss….. don’t tease me…. I am here now, do what you want……

Stranger: I am sure you want to do it without clothes…. Don’t you?

Jaya: Don’t ask anything, do what you want……

The stranger got up, caught both her hands and made her sit on the bed……, he held the tips of her top and slowly started raising it up…..

Stranger: Lift your hands up darling…..

Jaya lifted her hands….. he took off the top and threw it aside….. Jaya tried to bring her hands down…..

Stranger: Keep them that way……

Jaya continued to sit with her hands raised up in the air….. He could see her neatly shaved armpits…… they were slightly sweaty…… The aroma of her sweaty armpits were driving the stranger crazy….. her boobs caged in a nice white bra…..

He moved forward and smelled it….. His nose tip touched her bare armpits….., she was now even more aroused….., he gave a lick on her armpits…..

Jaya was mouning….. hmmmmmmm hssssssssssssssss

Jaya tried to bring her hands down….., “Don’t lick me there, its sweating…….”, she said….

The stranger held hands and raised it to keep them up, made her lie on the bed with her hands raised……, he dived back and started liking her armpits and the area around it…….

Jaya was feeling unbearable….. He alternated between both armpits….. not ignoring her neck, the top portion of her exposed boobs, her cleavage….. and of course her lips…..

Jaya licked her dry lips…., she was feeling out of this world…… He turned her, he started kissing, licking her back…. The backside of her neck…..

He unclasped the bra hooks…… it was just moments away when the stranger could see Jaya’s nude boobs live…. He continued to kiss and lick her back….., She caught his hair and caressed it…. Her feelings, her excitement was blown out of proportion….. It had been just around 5 mins of foreplay…..

Mahesh never did so much foreplay…… he would have finished pumping her pussy by this time, and prepared to sleep…..

Slowly he turned Jaya and made her lie on her back…… she still continued to hold her hands raised….. The stranger moved up and kissed her lips again…… He went close to her ears and whispered and “do you want to keep the bra on your body or should I take it off…..”?

Jaya: ahhhhaaaaa….. I….I….., alreaddddd toolld you….. do whatever you want……. Don’t ask me……

Stranger pulled her bra straps down the hand, removed and threw it….. her boobs were on live display before the stranger…..

He licked the tips of her erect nipples….. Jaya closed her eyes even more tightly….

Stranger: I will lick and suck every inch of your naked boobs….. you want that?

Jaya: ahhhhaaaaa….. I….I…. want it…… do it….. ahhhhaaaaa….. do it….. plsssss….

He continued this for another few minutes and then he moved his left hand from her breast and down to her soft and silky tummy and started caressing it.

"Mmmmm... Oooohhh... Aaaahhhh..." Jaya was moaning ecstatically, she was unable to bear the pleasure…. She moved her head from left to right to left…... she caught his head and pressed it more on each of her boobs…..

Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh.....mmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......aaaaannnn.....ah....aaannnn...annnn...ouuuuunnn...aammmmm...

The stranger continued violating Jaya…. She was getting more and more aroused and started involving herself into it……

She hugged him so tightly….. with her left hand she was caressing his hair and her right hand moved around his waist.

By this move of hers, the stranger knew that she is now completely into him. He was kissing her neck area….., he started to rub her pussy over her salwar from the other hand…… He whispered again….

Stranger: I am sure you want to keep your pants on……. Else you will be fully nude like yesterday….. you want me to remove it…..

Jaya: ummmmmm…….

Stranger: I want to hear it….. not ummmmm……

Jaya: do it plssss….. do it……

Stanger: what do you want me to do Jaya……. Saying that he continued to caress her boobs and navel,

Jaya could not answer…. She took his hands and placed it on the knot of her salwar…… her eyes still closed tightly…..

Stranger: What….! What should I do Jaya…..?

Jaya: ufffff….. Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh..... reeeeeemove……

Stranger was determined to make her submit herself…… he teased her even more…..

Jaya: reeeeeemove……iiiiitttttt…. Plssss….. don’t tease me…..plssss…… do it…..plsssss

The stranger was minutes away from making Jaya submit herself completely…… he wanted to take her to the highest point of ecstasy…….

Stranger: That’s you husbands place……. You want me to remove it…..

Jaya: Yeeeeeesssssss….. reeeeemooove it plssss…….

The stranger picked one side of the knot…. And another dirty idea struck his mind…… since the time he had started to taste Jaya she had her eyes closed….. he wanted her to open her eyes, watch what the stranger did to her body and enjoy his touches at the same time……

You remove it….. he said,

Jaya’s excitement was blown out of proportion but still somewhere a little bit of predicament was there….. though she wanted to, she just could not…..

Jaya: plssss….. don’t teaseeeee meeee…..plssssss……. don’t make me do this…… She dug her face in the pillow….. she could not handle her horniness….. her embarrassment…. Yet she did not want him to stop doing what he was doing…..

Stranger: If I do it then you'll soon start enjoy everything. You will become shameless….. you are ok with that…..

Jaya: I…..I….

Stranger: Tell me Jaya……. Open your eyes and tell me…..

Jaya: I……I.. caann’ttttt……. You dooooo whaaaaat youuuu want…….. I….. aaahhhhh…. Caaaannnnttttt open……

Stranger: Jaaaaya…… what you can’t open? Eyes or your salwar……

Jaya: Eyes……

Stranger: Oh…. but you can open your salwar….. open it then……

Jaya: Plsss…… don’t make me do it….. plssss you ooopen it….

Stranger: Why should I?

He continued to rub her pussy above her salwar making her more vulnerable to submit herself to the stranger…..

Jaya: Beeeecaaasussseeee……. Beeeecaaasussseeee…….

Stranger: Because?

Jaya: unhoo…… I can’t say it…… plsss stop teasing me…., remove it please…… I cant bear it anymore… remove it pleasesssss…..

He slowly proceeded to untie the knots of her salwar…… He placed his hands on the and circled it around……

Her desperation was highest……, remove it plssss……remove it……

Stranger: You want to become shameless….. you remove it…….

Jaya understood the stranger wanted her to submit herself to him……, but she tried hard to open her eyes…. But she was just too shy and embarrassed…….

With her desperation she too her hands to the knot on her salwar and untied it….. and left it there for stranger to do the proceeds……

Stranger: That’s like a good shameless girl……, now I will make you more shameless….. lift your ass……

Jaya was stunned to hear her private part being said aloud….. and that too in a very crud manner….. she hardly cared anymore….. she was tiding at high seas of pleasure….., she instantly raised her ass,

The stranger pulled her salwar to her knee level and started caressing her panty covered pussy……. he took his nose close to her pussy and gave it a lick over her panty……

Jaya was squirming unbearably……

Stranger: ummmmm I can’t believe your pussy flowing like a waterfall……

He rubbed his fingers over her panty……. she was leaking juices from her pussy….. Jaya was going crazy…….

Stranger: Your pussy smells wonderful…… I can’t wait to taste it……

Jaya: plsssss……. Don’t say such things….. just do what you want….. I can’t listen such things…. Plsss……

He rubbed his hands a little more….. his hands were wet with her juices….. he took his hands which were wet with juices…… he kept it on her lips….., Lick it he said…..

Jaya was out of her senses long back….. she immediately opened her mouth and took his fingers in her mouth and started sucking it hungrily……

Stranger: How is the taste dear……

Jaya still licking his fingers….. ummmmmm she moaned…… whaaaat was that…… 

Stranger: Your own love juice darling…… you are leaking like a waterfall……

Jaya: chee……. She tried to brush her lips which just sucked her own pussies love juice…..

Stranger: Don’t wipe with your hands dear…..

He moved up to her lips and started sucking it…… with the other hand, he continued to rub her pussy……

Stranger: want some more…..?

Jaya: ahhaaahhhhh..... ummmmmm.......

It was more than unbearable for her…… she was nearing an orgasm….. she turned her head to the other side and separated his lips from hers….. she was breathing heavily……

Jaya: I……I…. ammmmm…. I…… I…….

Stranger: Say it darling….. say it…… I want to hear you say it……

Jaya: ummmmmm, she was moaning on top of her voice…… she had completely lost control……

I….. am…. Cummmmmingggg……ggggg…… Don’t stop….. rub me moooooore…….

Stranger: Cum darling…. Cum for me….. cum you shameless women…..

Jaya was loving every second of pleasure the stranger was giving her…. Along with the stranger calling her shameless……

she could not breath…. Her body was trembling with excitement…… she tried to grab the bedsheet…… her moans now increased to screams…….

Jaya: ahaaaaa errrrr……… ahaaaaa errrrr……… aaaaaaa….. I ammmmmm I ammmmmm….. cummmmmmingggggggggg…… ahaaaaa errrrr

Jaya had a staggering orgasm…… she struggled to catch her breath….. her pussy vibrated uncontrollably….. she touched her own pussy……. rubbed it…… to stop her pussy from vibrating…….

The stranger rubbed his fingers over her pussy again……. She pushed his hands away….. she had not recovered from her last orgasm……

The stranger held her tightly to help her body subside from the thunderous orgasm he had just given her…… He even held her head from swaying around……

Stranger: shusssssss……. Relax darling…… shusssssss…..

Jaya: Waaaater…… Waaaaaterrrrr……..

The stranger loosened the grip on her and moved his hands to the table beside the bed and poured a glass of water…….

He held her head and made her get up….., He helped her drink water….. she drank the whole glass of water in one go……, her breathing was still heavy……, he poured her another glass…… she drank that also……

Stranger: Are you ok……

Jaya finally opened her eyes….. the room was dull lit….., her body slowly…… slowly started to cool down…… she was sweating profusely……. Sweat drop trickled down her cheeks……

She looked at the stranger….. she gave a small smile….. and hugged him tightly……, He embraced her……. And caressed her hair…..

Stranger: Are you ok……

Jaya: Hmmmmmm……

Jaya was in his arms for a few mins….., after a few mins, she pulled herself back her head was bowed down…… she was dying with shame inside and at the same time….. she was thanking the stranger……

The stranger caught her chin and raised her head…… the stranger saw her moist eyes….. he understood, she had the best of the many more orgasms that were to come……

Jaya: Plssss…… take me home……

The stranger said nothing….., he caught her face and gave her another juicy smooch….. Jaya responded without any hesitation……

Stranger: I guess you want to freshen-up….., That’s the washroom….., he pointed his fingers to show her the washroom…… I will be downstairs, you freshen-up and come down, I will wait….. he said, and got down from the bed, picked up his blazer and walked out of the bed room……

Jaya nodded her head, She saw him walk outside the room….., she looked at her self….. she was topless, her boobs slightly red with all sucking and licking……, her salwar was at her knees……, she could feel the wetness in her panties……, she had cum so heavily……, she could feel his perfume all over her body….. all over the room……,

With much difficulty she got down from the bed, took off her salwar and panties and went into the washroom fully nude, she was surprised with herself…., she was nude in a stranger’s house…… she washed her pussy……,

she came out and wore her salwar without the panties….. which was so wet, it was dripping wet with her juices….., she wore her Salwar and top, adjusted her hair and walked down the stairs……. with her wet panties in her hand.....

She kept her head down….. she could not dare face the stranger….., she knew for sure, he will ask about how she felt….. or how was her first orgasm in his house...... and she could not answer any of his questions……

The stranger waited for her….. He had asked for 2 glasses of fresh fruit juice….. he was sipping one, and handed one to Jaya……

She took the glass and drank the juice…..,

Stranger: Ok….., are you feeling ok?

Jaya: Hmmmmm…. I am ok…..

Stranger: Do you want me drop you at school or home directly……

Jaya: School……

Stranger got up from his seat, extended his hand, Jaya raised her hand and caught his hand and both walked out the mansion…….

The stranger drove the car and dropped her at the same place where he picked her up in the morning…… the school gate was a few meters away from where she was dropped….

Stranger: Reach home and take rest….. if you are ok, call me…..

Jaya did not answer, just nodded her head and started walking back towards the school……

From inside, Jaya was soo happy……, she could not express, she was never this happy in her whole life…… The stranger had truly shown her paradise……

There was no more turning back for Jaya…..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What’s next in store for Jaya.....?

When will Jaya get to know who the stranger really is.....?

How will Jaya enjoy her future adventures with Mani staying along with her…..?

Will the stranger be able to transform Jaya to become shameless…..?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. enjoy…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html

Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures https://xossipy.com/thread-38982.html
Like Reply
Superb update...plz provide big updates
Like Reply
Sexy update. She did not even ask his name?
Please make next update even more sexier with some birthday celebration with cakes honey cream on jaya boobs armpit pussy and asshole and licked by the stranger. Stranger should make her love in flowered bed and in every room of his and her house. He must develop hatred about her husband and make her cooperate fully.
[+] 2 users Like Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Super hot update. Without even putting his dick in, he made her his slave. Nothing can be worse than knowing mahesh did not kiss in her lips.
Like Reply
Hey Guys....

Next update will be slightly delayed as i am not feeling...... I am having high fever

Please bear with me...

Regards,
Like Reply
Take care your health....
Like Reply
Superb. . . Jaya got her first touch. “The Stranger touch”.
[Image: A6-D353-E3-B795-4403-A2-D3-B93-E2-D0-E88-BF.jpg]
Will wait for next.!!!
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
What a sexy hot update. He has ignited the lust inside her. She will come back soon to him.
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
well fucked Jaya.. lovely update...
so lot more adventures remaining for jaya
Like Reply
Amazing hot update. looking forward for their next meeting.
Like Reply
Hey Guys.....!

I have recovered from Fever.... and have started writing.

Will post the updates by tonight or max by tomorrow morning.

Thank you for waiting......

Regards,
Like Reply
Thank you waiting for update ….
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
Hey Guys…..!

As per your request, a slightly long update……

Hope you will like it...... So here goes……
Jaya got off the car and was walking back towards the school gate…… She had worn only her Salwar without panties…… Her panties were dripping wet after she had a thunderous orgasm at the stranger’s house…….

She was feeling slightly uneasy, never had she ever been without panties outside her house….., but things had changed since this morning, the stranger had changed things for her….. her mind, her body was no longer in her control…., the stranger was gaining control over it…..

Jaya was more than happy to let him control her body, any way he wanted…., she herself had willing shed all her inhibitions, her shame, her fear….. and enjoyed the moment…… at the stranger’s house

She reached the school gate…… She was greeted by the gate keeper…..

School Watchman: Hello Jaya madam, you are back again? I thought you went home……?

Jaya: No I had to buy somethings for my FIL, he will be going out of country for a few months…..

School Watchman: Oh… I see…..

Jaya walked past him and entered the staff room….. Vaishali Teacher was sitting in the staff room…. She had looked for her, and she had found out that she had gone out but no one knew where she had gone……. she had never seen Jaya go out from school before the last bell….. but today was weird, she had gone out and come back…..

Vaishali Teacher: Hey Jaya, where were you, where had you been?

Jaya: Hey Vaishali, I had gone to the market, had to buy somethings for my FIL, you know he is going to leave to the USA tomorrow….., so….

Vaishali Teacher: Oh…. Ya….. I had forgotten about that….

Jaya smiled after answering her….. she had very easily convinced her….

Jaya had thought about this in the morning….. she was sure, she would be asked this question……  She felt shy about herself….., she planned an excuse to spend a hot date with the stranger, and simultaneously prepared an answer to the question about her sudden disappearance ……

Jaya was still feeling wet between her thighs….., she sat there waiting for the final school bell……

She was reminiscing the after thoughts of the hot session she had with the stranger….. she felt even more wet….., She thought for herself, why did the stranger not go further and complete what he started…… she had with great difficulty prepared herself for today…..

Her legs were rubbing each other….. her wetness was getting unbearable……, she wanted to run back to him and finish with him what, he had left half done……

Why am I getting so impatient….., (She thought in her mind), she so wanted something between her legs….., just a day more, and I will be free to enjoy myself….., (she convinced herself…..) Now the only worry was how was to manage the stranger and Mani together?

Her hormones were fully active and ready…… she had lost control on herself……,

The school’s final bell rang, Jaya recomposed herself…… and went out. Mani waited at the school gate…… Jaya came out from school…… and spotted Mani…..

Mani found his teacher walking a little strangely……

Mani: Miss, are you ok?

Jaya was startled by his question….., I am ok she said…..,

Mani: No I asked because you were walking funnily….. I thought you have hurt your leg…..

Jaya: No nothing Mani, I am fine.

The reason for her funny walk was because she was still wet near her thighs….., Mani tried to look where she had hurt herself?

Mani: Miss, do one thing…., place your hand on my shoulder, I will support you…..

Jaya put her hands around Mani…., her side boobs touched Mani’s face….., He felt the touch of a women for the first time….. first time in his life, he was under the touch of another women other than his mother…… He placed his hands around her waist to give her support…..

Mani never felt like this before……, Jaya’s hands were just above his shoulder and her side boobs were touching his cheeks….. Instinctively he was pulling Jaya closer to himself…..

His fingers travelled around her waist….. His nose was so close to her armpits……, he could literally smell her….., her slightly sweaty smell was very intoxicating…. He was feeling the walk to the gate should never come to an end…..

He often looked sideways towards Jaya; her boobs were just a few centimetres away…. Her boobs were so close to his face, he found them to be big…..

Their long walk till the bus came to an end…… Jaya still had her arms around Mani…… the bus had a breakdown….. ON enquiry, the driver said that another bus was on the way……,

It was getting late, so Jaya said, Mani let’s take an Auto home….. Mani agreed….

Jaya and Mani got into the auto, Jaya distanced herself from Mani after sitting in the auto….., Mani wanted to feel his teachers touch again….

Mani pushed himself towards her and said…..

Mani: Miss, can you put your hand back….. I liked it…..

Jaya: Naughty boy…. Come, and she put her hand back on Mani’s shoulder…..

Mani was overjoyed…. Mani leaned his head just below her shoulders….., he could smell her armpits……

Mani’s dick started to harden….., he attempted to cover it…., Jaya noticed that, She felt embarrassed,

She tried to take her hands off…. But don’t know what got into her…., she kept it there….. Mani continued to smell her armpits…..

Jaya was feeling uneasy, Mani was smelling her armpits……, she had noticed the small bulge he had in his pants…… Jaya cursed herself for having incited his thoughts…… but somewhere Jaya felt she gotten even more wet….. She also adjusted her legs a little bit…..

Like her touch had incited feelings in Mani, similarly Mani’s touch on her waist was sending a variety of feelings…..

Both were enjoying each other’s touches in the auto…..

They reached the apartment gate; Mani was thrown out of his dreams…. He was disappointed that they reached home soon…..

Jaya raised her hands to take it off of Mani’s shoulders….., Mani took an even deeper breath to smell his teachers armpits…….

Back home….. Jaya’s FIL had also comeback home from the ticketing office with the tickets….. His Flight was confirmed for the next day at 11:30 PM.

Jaya freshened up and changed into a regular saree…… Mani arranged the plates on the dining table, and all finished lunch…….

FIL: Jaya, I guess almost packing is complete….. isn’t it?
Jaya: Yes dad, I will recheck over and see if I have forgotten anything……

FIL: Darling, I did not mean that….., I meant to ask you to go and take some rest, We will both check that in the evening…..

Jaya: OK dad….., You also take some rest, you will need time to adjust to the new timings in US.

Mani: Why only two of you uncle, even I am there, even I will help……

FIL: Oh… Thank you Mani……

Jaya: Thank you Mani…… Finish your homework then, so that you can be free to help us in the evening…… ok?

Mani: OK Miss…… but your leg message

FIL: Leg message? Jaya are you ok?

Jaya: Yes Dad, I am fine, I don’t have any leg pain Mani….., I can manage, you go and finish your homework…..  No need for any message

She did not want to incite Mani anymore….. specially after the auto scene….. but both FIL and Mani were adamant……

She denied a couple of more times but her FIL finally said she had to take the massage…..

Mani cleared the dining table. Jaya and Mani went into the bed room, Mani asked Jaya to lie on the bed, Mani brought some oil and sat near Jaya’s legs…..

Mani: Miss, don’t worry, it will not pain you….., I have given massage to Mamta aunty also….. I will give you nice message…..

Mani poured oil on one of his hands and slowly started to message her feet slowly moved above to her cuff muscles….

Mani’s hand moved to and fro over her legs….. Jaya started to relax and she closed her eyes and began enjoying it. Mani first worked on her legs and seeing her relax he slowly moved his hands taking it upwards to her thighs…..

He carefully rubbed the back of her thighs, made circles, pressed it sometimes….., and brought his hands back to her legs……

Mani’s hands were doing magic on her…… He was caressing her legs and her thighs, sometimes roughly, sometimes softly….. Jaya was right when she wanted to avoid Mani….. She was gradually starting to enjoying his expert hands on her legs….

Mani: Are you feeling any better Miss?

Jaya: Ummmmm…. Your hands are lovely Mani…..

Mani took this as a green signal and continued to insert more of his inside her saree….. Mani started to move his hands more and more inside her saree…. He started to rub her inner thighs….

She was feeling Mani was slightly going overboard….. she turned back….

Jaya: Mani you are going too inside, message my feet only, that is enough…..

But Mani was in no mood to listen….,

Mani: Miss you please relax, you will feel nice…..

Jaya was feeling vary of the fact about Mani forcing her to take a message……, she had seen him adjusting his dick in his pants just with a simple touch of her….., here his hands were travelling inside her saree…..

Jaya: OK…. Don’t take your hands too inside…..

Mani: Ok Miss….. Mani was disappointed no doubt….. but thought, to take it slowly…., He continued to massage her legs and occasionally take it slightly inside and bring it out….

At times, Mani started to rub Jaya’s waist…… He messaged the either side of her waist and gave it a gentle press. Jaya got up…… startled….

Mani massage only my legs…., not my waist…..

He felt, it was not working….., He asked Jaya to turn back so that her face saw the celling….

Jaya didn’t say anything and turned around and laid down on her back……. At this position her white and smooth tummy and her two mountains inside her blouse gave a good treat to Mani’s eyes

Mani went back to rub Jaya’s thighs…. making Jaya feel slightly more uncomfortable,

Mani continued to do that same to the front of her legs…… he again used to take his hands inside and bring it out……

Jaya’s breathing would get slightly heavy whenever Mani’s hands travelled inside…… Mani slightly pushed her saree above her knees…… and continued to massage her….

Enough Mani…., You go and do your homework…..

Mani got up disappointed and started to go back….., Jaya saw his hard dick trapped in his pants again…… She smiled at herself…..

Teenage problem…… Jaya thought in her mind and smiled….., good I sent him outside…., if he was in for some more time, then I would not have controlled myself….. but suddenly a wild thought crossed her mind….. What if I seduce Mani…..?

Shit….. What am I doing, what’s happening to me, No…. No. I can’t be thinking all of that….., Already the stranger is there to take care of my those needs, she felt bad in thinking of seducing Mani, but she had not realised she had got carried away…..

What happened to me suddenly…., I am feeling so lonely…..

Shit….Shit why did he not compete what he started in the morning…… shit…..

Unknowingly she took her hand to her pussy and started to rub it over her saree….. Suddenly there was a knock on her door…..,

FIL: Jaya why did you send Mani back so soon…… He told me that you did not let him finish…..

Jaya: Its ok Dad, I was feeling better so…..

FIL: No dear, I insist, let Mani continue the message, you will feel relaxed….. Don’t send him soon now…..

Jaya: Dad please…… it’s really ok…..

FIL: No Jaya, I insist, and not just today, I will ask Mani to do it daily….., without fail…..

Jaya was dumbstruck, “everyday” ….., she so wanted to deny it, but her FIL kept insisting on Mani continue to give her a message…..

FIL: Mani son, please continue and don’t let her stop you….., and promise me, you will take of Jaya like this every day…..

Mani: Sure uncle, please don’t worry, I will take full care of Miss…..,

FIL: OK then Jaya, I will go and sleep for some time…… Mani you close the door and give her a good message……

Mani Ok Uncle…… You take rest, I will take care of Jaya….

Jaya: OK Dad, you take rest, I will complete my message with Mani….

Mani was surely overjoyed…., not just today but Jaya’s FIL had asked him to message and take care of her everyday……,

Mani walked in and locked the door……, Jaya kept thinking would she be able to stop if he advances his touches…..

Mani: Miss, could you please raise your saree a little, it will get stained…..

Jaya unwillingly raised her saree till her knees….. Mani please do it slowly…..

Mani: Miss please you just relax, saying that he poured a good amount of oil on both his palms and started to message her feet….

Mani carefully messaged her cuff muscles and her knees…… He again started to push his hands slightly inside her saree and touch her thighs and come back and message her legs for a couple of more mins…. And repeat…….

Mani In between kept asking her, how she was feeling….. She would normally reply…… in OK.

Mani was getting bolder with every push….. at times he used to take his hands so close to her panties….. he even attempted to touch it a couple of times….. Jaya was trying hard to stop him…. But she could not bring her hands to stop him….. She tried a couple of times……

Her breathing was getting heavier by the min…..

Jaya: Maaaannnniiiii….. Maaaannnniiiii….. stop…..plssss stop…..

Mani ignored her whispers and continued his pleasuring attack on his teacher…… Mani’s hands were now just inches away from her pussy…… Jaya started to feel Mani’s dick on her lower thighs…..,

Her eyes were rolling….., she was getting carried away….., she made a couple of more unsuccessful attempts to stop his hands to get close to her pussy…… but  Finally gave up when Mani managed to reach to the top of her inner thighs…..

Mani had lifted Jaya’s saree further more and her naked fleshy thighs were clearly visible……

Mani had long back parted her legs to gain access to her upper thighs….., Jaya’s pussy was a flowing like a waterfall again….., Her breathing was highest at this point….. she lost her concessions and started to enjoy Mani’s hands on her panty covered pussy lips……

Mani caressed her pussy lips above her panties….. they were wet as hell…..

“mmmmm…” Jaya moaned as he touched her….. Maaaannnniiiii….. Maaaannnniiiii….. stop…..plssss stop….. don’t do it….. Jaya kept murmuring….. Mani gave a deaf ear to her pleading…..

Mani did not waste any more time…., he sided her panties sideways and touched her bare pussy……, Jaya felt like a current shock hit her…..
ahhhhhhhh..... Oohhhhhhhmmmmm..... Mmmmmmm.... " She moaned loudly…. Mani went close to her and lied on her……, His lips touched her lips ….. she could ot understand….. she did not know how to responded to him….,

ohh MISSSS....." Jaya was extremely shocked. But she can't stop him….. She looked directly into Manis eyes….. she tried to stop him one last time…… Maaaaannnnniiiii….. youuu ssshhhould not dooooo thisssss….. plssss stoppp….plsssss…..

Please relax miss….. you will feel nice….. saying this Mani raised her hands….. just like the stranger had done at his house in the morning…… Mani bent down and started to smell and lick her armpits….. over her blouse…..

Mani: Miss your smell is lovely…. Ummmm……

Jaya moved her head from left to right….. trying to take his head off her body….., Maaaaannnniiiiii……plssss……. Ddddonntttt smmmeeelllll meeeee…. Plsssss….. but Mani kept digging his nose deeper into her armpits……

Mani removed her saree’s Pallu….., he moved to her neck and started kissing her….. Jaya lost it completely….. she stopped revolting and started to respond to his touches and kisses…..

Jaya was sweating around her neck area…. He licked her sweat drops making slurping sounds…..

Jaya was pleading “please don’t do this, I cannot take this, ohhhh please don’t do this to me”

She was close at the peak of an orgasm.......

ohhh miss... Your sweat is very tasty.... It's salty.... (He licked his lips on her neck His fingers continued to rub her bare pussy…… The stranger had rubbed her pussy over her panties…. But Mani had gone a step ahead…… he was caressing her bare pussy…… He got bolder and more said……

Mani: Miss Can I remove this panty? It is coming in between…..

Jaya said nothing….. Mani did not even wait for her answer….., he placed his hands on the sides of the panty and started to drag it down…. Jaya made no attempt in stopping him…..,

This was more than enough confidence for him…., he pulled her panty off her completely in a flash and kept it near his nose and started to smell it….. he was taking deep breaths while smelling them…..

Jaya: Chee…. Mani whaaaat are you doing….. stop it….., don’t plsss…… don’t that…..,

Mani: Why miss.? What happened….. I know your condition. You need this….. let me give you pleasure…. See, look at your panties…. It’s so wet….., saying that he held her panties high in the air….. You need this miss….. don’t worry about anything miss….. just enjoy……

Jaya: Chee…. Mani, drop it plsss….., saying that she turned her face and dug herself in the pillow next to her….. Her face red with shame…

Mani slowly inserted one of his fingers in her pussy……

ahhhmmm....Maniiiii…….. Small moan escaped from her mouth…… Mani started to move his finger in and out…… It was unbearable for Jaya……,

Mani went back close to her face and started kissing her lips….., this time more vigorously…… Jaya was nearing an orgasm….. she was kissing him back…. And allowing him more room to take more of his fingers inside her pussy by spreading her legs even more…..

Mani stopped abruptly….., Jaya opened her eyes with a jolt….., she saw Mani…., he was eying her moving breasts….. they were moving up and down with every breathing of hers……

Jaya: Whaaat haaaapppppneedddd Maaanii……

Mani: Miss your blouse is getting wet with sweat….. shall I remove them, it will get dirty…..

Jaya closed her eyes…. Just a small hmmmm…… escaped from her mouth….

Mani started to open the hooks of her blouse…… he continued to lick her cleavage while he opened hook after hook until he opened the last one….. He flung open her blouse……, she turned her head aside……

She was trembling with excitement along with feeling shy as hell…., she was lying with a boy from the same school she was teaching….., and that to, pantyless and her blouse hooks open…..

This was a second attack on her since morning…… but this was an unprepared attack…… her FIL insisting he to get a message from Mani was the reason her current state….. all her attempts to stop him from violating her body had failed….. she had given up on attempting to stop his advances…..,

Mani kissed and licked her whole body…., he removed the saree knot that was hanging loose at her waist….. her navel was exposed even more….., he put his tongue inside and started to lick it…..

Jaya was holding his head and pushing is deeper……

Ummmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmummmmmm oooooooooooooooohh hhhhhhooummmmmmmm mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Mani understood she was in full control…… he increased the speed of his fingers on her pussy……

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaohhhhhhhhh sssssssmmmmmmmmmmumaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhslllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
Yesssss……. Maaaaannnnnni…….. yessssss……

The moment Mani would realise she was nearing an orgasm, he would slow down….. Jaya would move down slightly to accommodate his finger deeper…., he would very smarty remove it more outside…..

Uhhhhngggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmhhhhhhhaaaaaaa ungggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…… do more Maaaaaaaniiiiii……. Do mmmmoooorrrrr plsssss…….

Mani caught the 2 ends of her blouse and tried to open it more, in fact wanted to remove it fully…..…. Jaya was not allowing it….. she wanted Mani to continue to rub her pussy which was red hot by now and she was trembling for an orgasm……

Mani: Miss, you are sweating too much….. miss please remove this this blouse fully…..,

Jaya did not care to answer anymore….. she held the 2 ends of the flashed it open…. And threw it aside……

Mani’s joy knew know bounds….., he dived into her cleavage and started to lick it…..,

Ummmmmm…. You sweat is so tasty miss….., I will lick it all day……, he moved his tongue all around her cleavage and the upper part of her breast…… along with pressing her boobs over her bra…..

ssssssssssssss aaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss Maaaaaaniiiiii……. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhssssssssssaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Mani: Raise your hands miss……, you are sweating here also……, let me clean that also…..

Jaya raised her hands like an obedient robot….., Mani started to lick her clean shaven armpits…….

Mani slowly continued to finger her pussy but did not enter inside……, he knew if he would enter once more….., Jaya would cum hard and may not allow him to continue to ravish her body……

Jaya continued to moan……

ungggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…… do more Maaaaaaaniiiiii…….

Mani alternated between both her armpits….. and licked her clean……, Mani occasionally kissed Jaya’s lips…… along with squeezing her boobs…..

Jaya held Mani’s hand and tried to push it more inside her pussy….. Mani would pull it back…..

Mani: Miss…… don’t hurry…., I will give you full pleasure….., don’t hurry miss……

Mani untied her saree and tried to remove it from her body completely……, Miss please lift you bum…… he said….

Jaya felt so embarrassed to be asked to lift her ass to help him take off her saree fully….., she was so into the act, she automatically lifted her ass….. Mani took off her saree completely….

Jaya was now only in her bra and her rest of the body was nude and shined with sweat drops…….

Mani went down and started to kiss her feet, slowly moved on top kissing her thighs…., He kept his nose close to her pussy…..

Jaya could feel Mani’s hot breath on her pussy…… Jaya was squirming with pleasure……. Mani suddenly gave a lick on her wet and sloppy pussy……

Jaya: Mannnniiiiiii…… whaaaat….. waaaaassssss thttttaaaaatttttt………

Mani: Miss this is honey….. its leaking so much…..

Jaya: Shut Mani……. Its dirty….., how can you lick that……, do whatever else….. plsss…..

Mani: Miss, please relax…. You will enjoy it…… and tried to dive back into her pussy…..

Jaya held his chin and said….. no Mani plsss…… don’t plsss…….

Mani held Jaya’s hand and raised it above her head….. and lied close to her ears and started kissing her again…..

Miss please let me do what I want….., you please relax…., remember uncle also said to not stop me……

Buuuuut….. it’s so dirty…….. plsss….. I can’t bear it….. plssss Maniiiii

Mani suddenly turned Jaya around and tried to open the hooks of her bra….. the last piece of clothes on Jaya’s body….. but he could not…..

He started to kiss her whole bare back….. and attempted another time…. he still could not…..

Miss please can you open this….., I am not able to…. Please miss…..

Jaya unhooked her bra hooks and left it….. Mani turned Jaya back and made her lie on her back….. Jaya was holding her bra…. Her last of the remaining attempts to stop Mani from making her fully nude….. on her bed in her own bedroom….. where she had undressed only for her husband and next the stranger…… and now Mani……

Mani slowly removed the bra straps…..

Jaya was nodding her head as if asking Mani to stop and not remove it from her body….., her eyes were full of lust…… Her attempt was so feeble…… it did not take Mani more than 1 pull and removed the last piece of cloth from Jaya’s body……

He stared at Jaya round boobs and erect nipples….. dark brown nipples…… He boobs was moving up and down due to excessive breathing……

Jaya was not looking at Mani…. She was in so much shame and her pussy betraying her by leaking so much…..

Mani bent down held one of her boobs in 1 hand and started to lick her nipples……, Jaya lost the war…… this time completely…… there was nothing she was left to do…. She just surrendered to Mani…. Mani started to suck each of her boobs like a hungry child……

Your boobs are so lovely miss…… ummmmm……… ummmmm……. I will suck them all my life……

Jaya pressed Mani’s head so that he could take her more of boobs in his mouth and suck….

Moooreeeee……. Suck them mooooorrrrreeeee Mannnnniiiiiii…….. aaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa………

Mani hurriedly tried to get rid of his clothes….. he took of his shirt first and then hastily removed his pants…… He was only in his small and flimsy underwear……. His dick was hard as a stone…..

Jaya could now feel his dick on her thighs even better now with his clothes on……. Both the bodies were bare and touching each other’s…..

Mani held her hand guided if towards his dick…… Jaya held his dick from over his underwear….., she gasped at its size……

Hold it miss…. Its for you only….., saying that he pressed her hand to make her hold his dick more tightly……

Itttt….sssss so bigggg…… she whispered……

I know miss……, it’s all yours…… it’s all yours misss……. It’s for you miss…… Jaya moved her hands all over his dick trying to gauge the size……

She involuntarily started to shake his dick while trying to measure the size….. How is it miss…….. Do you like it……

Ummmmm…… iiiitttttsssss….. big……

You want to see it miss…….

Unhuuu…… I……I…. caaaan’t……. 

Why miss….. I have seen you fully……, saying that he flung open his underwear and placed Jaya’s Hand on his bare dick…….

Now there were no clothes on both of them….. both were stark naked…… Mani got up and brought his dick close to Jaya’s face……

See it miss….. Jaya was still holding his dick in her hand….., she turned her face to the other side…. Avoiding to see his dick…..

Mani caught her face and turned it towards him…… and sat on her stomach with his dick standing like a pole…… Jaya was trembling with excitement….. she so wanted to see his dick…..

She slowly opened her eyes….. she could see a long black dick….. so long, so thick….. she rubbed her lips with her tongue wetting her lips……

You want to kiss it miss……, asked Mani…..

I…..I caaannttttt……. Its….. its….. so……. Jaya stammered to complete the sentence……

Mani bent down and started kissing Jaya on her lips…… Jaya wrapped her hands over Mani’s shoulder and was now fully responding to his kisses and touches…… Mani’s foreplay was even longer than of the stranger…….

Mani released her lips turned to proceed to lick her wet pussy…… Miss, see this…… saying this he dug his tongue inside her pussy…….

Take my dick in your mouth like this miss…… and had taken his dick so close to her mouth……

Jaya put out her tongue and gave a lick on his dick head….. Chee….. its dirty…… and turned her head away……

No miss….. its not dirty…., I have washed it….., try it miss…… you will love it……, Mani turned back, held his dick in his hand….. Jaya had not left her grip on Mani’s dick…..,Mani held the dick with Jaya’s hand over it and took it close to her mouth……
Open your mouth miss…… Jaya slightly opened her mouth….., Mani pushed his dick head inside her mouth…..

Suck it miss…. Suck it…….

Mani started to move his waist as if trying to fuck her mouth…… Jaya was trying to match pace with his movements….., Mani pushed his dick inch by inch inside Jaya’s mouth…..

Jaya was having difficulty breathing……, Mani stopped pushing his dick further more…. Only about half his dick was inside her mouth…… This was the first time, Mani was getting his dick sucked by a women….., and same for Jaya….. she was sucking a dick for the first time in her life…..

All these years, Mani had only masturbated imagining different women, or different teachers from school….. but today he had a hot, lonely, desperate teacher waiting for a man’s touch…… he wanted to cherish this moment fully….. he did not want to cum soon……

Wait miss…… stop….., Jaya pulled out Mani’s dick from her mouth and looked at him in a puzzled way…….

Your mouth feels so good on my dick miss….. I will cum soon, Mani moved down with his erect saliva covered dick and placed it at the entrance of Jaya’s pussy……

Mani rubbed his dick over her pussy a couple of times…… The wait was getting unbearable for Jaya……. She just wanted Mani to ram her pussy without any further wait……

Shall I put it in miss…… Mani asked her rubbing his dick on her pussy…..

Ummmm……. Plssss…… dooooon’t asssk me….. do itttttt……plsss……

Mani slowly parted her pussy lips and started sliding his dick slowly inside……..

Ummmmm……. Jaya arched her self back…… as Mani dick entered her pussy….. she was so desperately wating for this moment……

Aaaaaaaa……aaaaa…… Mani immediately closed her mouth with his hand as Jaya tried to scream…..

Her pussy had not taken a dick in the past 8 months…. And it was very tight….. she was trying to push Mani aside…… but Mani was too strong….., he continued to push his dick deeper into her pussy……

Tears started to flow from her eyes….., Just a few mins miss….., the pain will go away….. just a few mins miss…… Mani whispered into Jaya’s ears……

Mani made slow moments pushing his dick inside – out……. The pain slowly started to subside and Jaya signalled Mani to take his hands off her mouth……

Mani gradually increased his pace……. And Jaya gave out another loud scream……

Mani again closed her mouth to avoid Jaya screaming….., Mani slowed his pushes…….

What happened miss…… are you ok?

Jaya was breathing heavily……, she just had an orgasm……, and of course it was very powerful…… Jaya was struggling to catch her breath……

Her whole body was trembling with after effect of the powerful orgasm she had…… Mani started his slow pushes again……. Jaya held Mani’s waist

Deeeeeperrrrrrr Maaaaaniiiiii…………. Deeeeepppppper….. aaaahaaaahaaaaaaa faaaaaasteeeeeerrrrrrrr….. Mani….. plssss……. Maaaanaiiiiii faaaaaassssterrrrrr…… plssss…….

Ahaaaaaaa…..aaaaa…...aaaaaaa…… instantly she had another powerful orgasm…… this time slightly more powerful……

It was too much for Jaya….., she was just not able to breath……, she gripped Mani’s hands very tightly….., Mani continued to pump her harder than before….., he also was on the verge of Cumming……

Misssssss…… aaaahaaahaaaa I……I…..am……… cummmingggggg…….. Jaya was not in a position to realise they were having unprotected sex….. and Mani was about to cum inside her pussy…….. A few more stokes and……

Aaaahaaaaaaaa misss……. And Mani also came huge….. inside her pussy…… Mani gave a few more strokes and collapsed on Jaya…… Both were breathing heavily…… and of course both their bodies were sweating profusely…….

Aaaare you oookkkk… miss……?

Hmmmmm……. Jaya’s breathing was still heavy……

Mani was enjoying sleeping on Jaya’s boobs which were moving up and down due to heavy breathing……

I love you miss….., I will make you happy like this every day……, I love you miss…… saying that he embrace her tightly……

Jaya did not know what to do this teenage boy who had now tasted blood of her teacher’s pussy…. and he was promising her he will fuck her everyday…….

Jaya put her hands across Mani’s shoulder and caressed it….. she was so tired; she could not even get up…… Both Mani and Jaya dozed off….. lucky for them, the door was locked from the inside……

Jaya was having a satisfying sleep……. And same with Mani……

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What’s next in store for Jaya.....?

When will Jaya get to know who the stranger really is.....?

How will Jaya enjoy her future adventures with Mani staying along with her…..?

Will the stranger be able to transform Jaya to become shameless as he wants…..?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. enjoy…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
Like Reply
Jays become shameless as he want
Like Reply