[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

Now no more i could take it. Her sexy fragrance made me mad for her. I came close to her grabbed her tight from her waist and said ek kiss karnay doe. Smootch. I said openly. Her red lipstick i wanted to eat. She said leave me dont be mad. I was holding her tight too and placed my mouth straight on her small lips started to smootch her, grabbed her small hand behind her back. While i was licking her mouth. She was just doing uhhhhh ummmm while my mouth was stuck sucking her small lips still. My left hand was holding her right hand down so she could not push me and my right hand was grabbing her tight from her waist, while my mouth was still stuck licking sucking her lips. I took a long smootch. I wanted to eat her lips bite them but not now. Just continued sucking her sweetness from her soft lips. My tongue i wanted to enter in her mouth but she did not opened her mouth much. So without getting apart i continued that long smooch while she started to tap on my chest with her left hand now and her little moans of resistance ummmhhhh ummm were coming only. While i was eating her lips. then anyhow she free her right hand pushed me. I clean my mouth by using my hand and smiled looking at her. Her lipstick was all removed from her soft lips. I ate it all. She clean her mouth also and came near me, slapped me. You are an animal Rajbir. I will never talk with you i am warning you now. Dont ever force me. You understand. I got irritated too. That how dare salee bitch hit me again. I also said toe rajasthan mein joe humnay kiya woh kya tha fir wahan toe u were saying you were loving everything i did with u. She hit me again listening that. See this is you. Cheap mentality. Aagaye na aukaad par. I told u do not talk about that and it was a mistake dont know how but mistake. I did not hit her back. I was also little bit angry. So just went out her room by saying her. Koi aur hoeta na uska haath toed daeta. She just closed her room door, while i was sitting outside for few minutes cooling down my anger also.

Then i thought kya yaar i should have not talked about that Rajasthan thing. I think that is why she gets more angry. I am young blood so tough to control sometimes also. I could understand. After few minutes aunty and cousin bro came from there shopping they met me nicely. Raj when u came. I said just 1hr hee hua. I did not wanted to go home as bitch my cousin sis gave me slap. So i wanted to be near her eyes make her feel that yes i am shameless and i am still sitting there in her house. When she heard her mom voice. Then came out from her room. They were casually talking. While she saw me still there. Her mom said you gave Rajbir tea or coffee. She said i am not his servant. Aunty said kya hoe gaya why so rude with him. I intervene and said its ok aunty your daughter already made tea for me. She make so tasty tea. Woh gussa hai abhee because i cant come to wedding woh hee batanay kay liya i came. Aunty said hain why what happen. I said aunty work issue. I just also made this plan instantly. I knew salee my cousin sis want me to come any how because i am the only guy in family who is brave also and for wedding dance also i will bring joy in wedding. I said aunty its ok i can give my car. Bhai can take. My cousin sis went her room by then. Aunty said try to take leave bayta. I said not possible aunty. Then my cousin bro came there and he also got shocked. Said ub tayray bina toe it will be tough. I said ok will try. Will let u know. Now i knew yeah sahee khela mein. After few minutes i went my home. My mom got to know also. I think aunty called. Mom said tu nahe jaa raha wedding par apnay cousin bro kee. I said tough some problem came at work. Will see. She said ok. Rest of the day just passed at home doing my own things.
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next day, i knew that my cousin sis will call me. As i knew she wanted me to come for wedding of her brother. As they needed me there. Her mother and brother also needed me. I waited at home only waiting for her call or any message but salee ghamandi itnee niklee that she never contacted me. Then by evening i thought i should go her home. Just to see what she doing. I took my Pajero, went there home. My cousin bro was not at home, only massi was there. I touched her feet. She said come Rajbir bayta. I went in. I went to my massi room. Sat there. Noticed that my cousin sis room was open but no voice was coming from there. I said aunty ghar par koi nahe kya. She said haan bayta. Daughter went with Priya to some shopping and son went to do his own works. Then she asked me about my office leave story, i said same thing. I am trying aunty. Lets see. I was getting bored there sitting with budiya alone. I thought ghar hee chalta hun wapis. Then door bell rang. I said aunty i will open aap baitho. I went to open door. Saw my cousin sis came. I said hii. She did not said me anything. I moved aside then she stepped in, i closed there main door. Saw she was holding some shopping bags. I noticed her clothes what she wearing. Black pants and some nice top , her sun glasses were on her head. Long heels she had on her feet. I noticed she wasnt that happy seeing me in her home. I also did not mind of what she thinking. I went in also proudly and sat in her mom room. I knew abhee aaygee salee idhar and in few minutes she came to her mom room to talk with her. Completely tried to ignore me that i sitting there seeing her figure in front of her mother. She was telling her mom that she bought two dresses one for wedding other for party. Her mom said dikha mujhay. She said later mom. I knew salee bitch nay later kyun bola because i was there also. After few min of talk, massi got a call from her rich brother who was in Bombay, my maamma ji also. So massi got busy in call. I also got call from one of my office colleague so to attend it i went in balcony side. I was talking to my one colleague, suddenly i see my cousin sis comes to balcony grabbed me from my tshirt and take me inside like that only.

I was shocked and said my colleague wait i will call you back. I said slowly. Leave what you doing. Kya hoe gaya ub. She took me to her room, closed door and pushed me to bed. I was sitting while she came close to me and said kya drama hai tumhara huhh. I said politely why what happen. She said its my brother wedding and how can you do this drama now that you will not come. I said seriously i have work issue. She said dont think i am fool. Till yesterday afternoon you were coming, only after i got angry on you. You started this. Salee itnee sexy lag rahee thee just standing so close to me. I was looking at her top, her breast shape and she knew where i was looking openly. She said what you want huhh. I said nothing. She grabbed my hairs tight and said tumnay mana kara na aanay say toe ek aur thapad khaogay. I said aahhh baal toe leave karo. She said shut up ok. Then she left my hairs and said very softly looks like you dont wanna see me in dresses i bought today. I was shocked salee kaisay change hoe gayee thee. I also said like a dog quickly i wanna see, my one side of rajbir was saying salay bhenchod thoda toe nakhray dikhata itnee jaldee kutay kee tarhan bol padaa haan i want to see. Chutyah hai tu Raj. she said then you have to come there to see. I said mayray liya pehnogee. She stayed quiet and said not for you ok. Its wedding of my brother. Then she asked again now you will come there or not. I said just to see you i will come anywhere. She looked at me in serious way for few seconds and then smiled and said sudhar jao tum rajbir

When she turned to go back out of her room. I grabbed her wrist, pulled her on my lap straight. She came like a doll on my lap. She was shocked kind tried to get up. What you doing idiot. I said nothing new. Just sit. She said ek aur thapad khana hai kya, i smiled and made baby face, she said dont make me fool with these innocent eyes ok. I said no never and slowly i placed my thumb on her lower lip. I thought nakhray karaygee but to my surprise as soon i placed my thumb on her lower lip. She never tried to remove my hand, seeing that i just tried to find a gap between her lips to slide my thumb in her mouth and here with in seconds my thumb was in her mouth. I said her use your tongue. She used it her pink tasty tongue on my thumb for few seconds while looking in my eyes from so close. I was again in heaven. i tried to take my hand grip little more tight on her waist. She just pulled my hand down from her waist and got up from my lap saying you go now. I got up also. Went out her room. Heard her mom still talking on phone with her brother and my maamaa ji.

Then i came back in my cousin room. She said what happen now. I said get up. I want to click you in this. She did little huhhh but got up from bed saying ok Rajbir ji. Khush , i smiled. Salee kaisay girgit kee tarhan rang badaltee hai bitch i thought in my heart. That how she change her colors like a chameleon. I started to click, said take sun glasses also, jaisay subah gayee thee waisay wear them for my photos also. She said then i have to carry hand bag also and she smiled hehe. I said yah take that also its nice. I clicked her more pics and she said enough now.

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.jpg]

I said thanks like a gentleman and turned back before going out of her room. Said i am only coming because of you. She said ok ok now go mom aajaygee idhar. I smiled. Said to her mom also before going. Haan aunty ji leave done. I can come now. She got happy too thats good bayta. She did not knew that i am coming only because her daughter made me agree and gave me little bribe. I went my home. Sms my cousin sis again at night before sleep, cant wait to see you in your dresses. She never replied, then i said i will see you and click you privately thats why only i am coming. Her reply came saying ok. I smiled and said in my heart salee tujhay toe fir apnay neechay litaunga. Iss baar tayree aisee chudai karunga tu kabhee bhoolaygee nahee. I wanted to rub and masturbate as already from few days i have not rubbed my lund, then thought leave it. Ub toe seedha iss salee kay ander hee daalunga. Lets wait little more and let more semen gets collected in my testicles. Just two days more then Shimla.
[+] 8 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Wow now waiting for Shimla episode, thanks for the update Bhai
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update..

@Everyone, give rating along with like..
[+] 2 users Like story_reeder's post
Like Reply
Hoping..It would be naughty n kinky fun in Shimla ..Also wish cousin sis takes care of Raj's dicm thoroughly.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Can't wait for the Shimla visit.
[+] 1 user Likes wraith's post
Like Reply
Nice update bro, waiting for nxt adventure
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
clps Nice update happy
[+] 1 user Likes saleem8026's post
Like Reply
good story
[+] 1 user Likes Mahidhar Muslim's post
Like Reply
Bhai, any chance we can expect an update this weekend, no pressure just only if u r free you can update
[+] 3 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Awesome bro bahuth gamnd hi sali simlamee dhabakee karnaa cnt wait to see broo.. waiting for simlaa
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
Arre yaaar bahot jaldi pighal gaye thoda aur naraz rehna tha..itne jaldi aur asaani se nahi maan na tha..bhai... Itna badhia lag rha tha wo t shirt pakad k andar le gayi.... Kiss se hi gussa hui thi wo.. Kiss karke manati aur fir maante to maza aa jaata.... I never want this story to end... I love it...
[+] 1 user Likes fantasyking's post
Like Reply
bhai waiting gor update... kindly give it fast
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Bhai, seems you were busy, kindly update when you get free time.
Like Reply
Bhai update please
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
What happens next?
[+] 1 user Likes wraith's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the naughty n kinky mega updates
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Wink 
(27-07-2021, 12:33 AM)wraith Wrote: What happens next?

next is we all wait for the update Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes story_reeder's post
Like Reply
Waiting for shimlaa broo
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
Bhai, seems you are busy kindly take care , we are all eagerly waiting for your story but will wait till you are free.
Like Reply