True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Oh man!!! Why you are going to share her!!!! You two are doing great...
[+] 1 user Likes Maskin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Do not share her with that stupid Shanky
Your story will loose the track because of such silly acts.
Enjoy in shimla...seduce her more...include priya for enjoyment..give updates regularly atleast once in a week yourock
[+] 3 users Like kulpree's post
Like Reply
Have some ideas like u go to work in Bangalore and she comes for a function in Ooty or coorg and then there is a lockdown, you both get struck there for 2 months.

Don't share your sister with Shanky, if he wants he should marry her , So you both can have good time after marriage as well.
[+] 4 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Nice..make this dom8nating cousin sis ur cock slave Raj..
[+] 2 users Like sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
It's ur true story .....so make it the way u want it to be , the way it happened....diffrnt ppl have diffrnt opinions.......but at end all will love it bcaz of ur skillful presentation.....
[+] 2 users Like Rambo Rambo's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
I hope the continuation of the story is going on smoothly. I really hope to continue reading this until the end as soon as possible.
[+] 2 users Like wraith's post
Like Reply
Nice bro update soonnnnn
[+] 1 user Likes Cnuvas87823's post
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 10:46 AM)Mahesh Wrote: Update please

Need a week more
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 09:49 PM)writer Wrote: Need a week more

Will be waiting  then  thanks
[+] 2 users Like Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the naughty n kinky mega updates bro..
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Bhai, take rest and give updates in your free time. Interested to see what happens next and eagrly waiting for next updates.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
[Image: feb5ebb8b79b8a53d6c53450fc2573ba.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: fdea03bad0de6d717247877ebc3d7efd.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 01:19 AM)redarc Wrote: [Image: fdea03bad0de6d717247877ebc3d7efd.jpg]

nice
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 06:18 PM)sexydude Wrote: Bhai, take rest and give updates in your free time. Interested to see what happens next and eagrly waiting for next updates.

will try my best, as soon get time will write and update
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro..v can't wait broo.. we love your story broo plzzz dnt be late broo
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 11:55 AM)Pinkymunna Wrote: Waiting for update bro..v can't wait broo.. we love your story broo plzzz dnt be late broo

ok then will post as much i wrote till now.
Like Reply
Next day, it was afternoon time. Whole morning i was waiting for my cousin sis or her brother call in a wait that maybe they will call me for some work again because marriage house has lots of small small works usually but no call came. I thought they did not call so what, i will go there then. As i wanted to be near my cousin sis. Haal aisay tha ub iskaa chaska lag chuka tha. I was in a state where i got addicted to see her. Saala ek din bhee i just did not wanted to miss seeing her beauty. Saath mein kuch aisay sawaal thay jo mujhay khatak rahay thay and there were some questions in my mind also. If i had given her sex lust pill and fucked her, then what about that forest night when i took her inside that deep forest area. That time i have not given her any pill also so how come she got fucked by me there. That time she was in her senses and i had got the fuck of my life. So how come and why now she was doing this much drama.

I can understand before that forest night, she got lusty due to that pill i gave her there but not in that forest night. So i wanted to ask her that question also about that particular forest night but it was so tough to ask also. How she will feel and what she will say. I was confuse that should i ask or i should just think that maybe she was in my control that time due to i had already took her in that trip and she was alone with me, with that she wanted my support emotionally also as she was hurt by her real brother itself. So maybe that forest night was a moment for her where i was more dominant also and she fell weak and submitted to me. Then i said to my self ok leave it Rajbir lets not say anything. I can understand.

Now she is showing full resistance because her nature is like that. She is born and raise with her strong self respect, arrogance, attitude. Maybe that is how she is. I have to accept it and again have to try so i can win her, my goal was only to fuck her. I just wanted sex from her. Thats all. At the age of 21, i was not interested in anything else except sex from an arrogant beauty like this. So for that i have to try and keep trying because i knew how i was getting addicted of my cousin sister also. She was so tasty from top to bottom. I just wanted her again and again and again. With all these thoughts.

I went down started my bullet bike, i did not wanted to use Pajero today and went to my aunty home to see her daughter. I reached there home and saw my cousin sis in her balcony talking on phone. She saw me from her first floor balcony also. I smiled. Bullet bike was still on as i was parking it under there house. So i made race sound from my bike by pressing clutch. She made irritated reaction as she was on phone. I smiled seeing her again and said hii. She never responded but just looked at me only and continued her phone talk. With my bike heavy noise that neighbour of my massi also came out from his home who had a fight with them few months back. That bmw guy. He came from his home in shouting way kaunnn hai bike ka shor macha raha. After he came out and saw me. I also stared at him. Then he said very politely bhai sahab thoda noise kam kijiyeah please. I said looking at him nahe toe kya karayga. He said nahe toe kuch nahe sir mein i was just requesting. I said haan good. Then he went in his home. The way i said him that nahe toe kya karayga. I knew i said in my heavy voice and very arrogant way. Bichara kuch nahe bol paya tha. I looked up again at my cousin and she was still there i knew she saw that how i said that man in rude way. I smiled looking at her. She smiled back this time while talking on her phone still. I went up. Door was open as she had opened door for me. I said hi in polite way to her. She said on phone ok priya mein baad mein karungee. She was talking with her best friend priya.

she said hii. Aagaye tum fir. I said haan aur kahan jaunga. Where else i will go. She said daraa diya tumnay uss becharay ko. I said sahe hai na. He wont behave bad with your brother and mom ever again. She said yah now after seeing you where he will have courage to behave bad. I smiled and said where is your bhai and mom. She said they went near by market. I said oh. I said in my heart wah sahe time par aaya raj. Akaylee hai abhee. I said you alone. She said nahe bhoot bhee hai mayra. Akaylee hee hun idiot cant u see. I saw there was mat on floor. I said oh aap exercise kar rahee hoe. She said yah. Now dont disturb me and just stand quietly. I said ok maam. I brought chair from inside, kept in balcony also. Sat there and started to stare her while she was doing her workout. I said nice you doing. She said thanks. She was wearing her pink tights and top above. I said pink tights looks nice on you always. She stayed quiet and never replied but her poses and body movement was making me crazy. I thought photo toe click karun. I took phone out and clicked her few pics. Salee jab legs uppar kar kay stretch kar rahee thee. Toe kasam say poora lund mayra flight maar gaya tha in my jockey. She saw me after 5min that i was clicking her. She said what you doing stop. I said nice you looking. She said did u took my permission. Dont click like that. I said ok can i click. She said no. I had already clicked her few pics.

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: dd.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

I put phone in my pocket and she said already you clicked. I said only few. Aur kaunsa u are without clothes jo itna bol rahe hoe. She smiled hehe ok chup rahogay ub and dont disturb me. I said in my heart saleee tujhay toe pata kar ek din tayree nangee photos tayray saamnay click karunga aur tu karwaygee. Was seeing her sexy hot bomb figure for few minutes. After she finished her workout. she took her towel and water bottle, said i am going shower. I think bhai will take time. You can go home if you want. I said i did not came here for meeting your bhai. I came to see you only. She said pagal hoe tum. Baithay rahoe fir. I am going inside. She went and i saw her sexy gaand in that pink tights. Dil kar raha tha issay utha kar bedroom mein lay jaaun iskay hee bed par iskee pink tight uttarun aur chaatlun iskee chuut say iska sweat bhee. Kya mataktee hui she just walked in her room. Lund poora khada hoe chuka tha mayra. I rubbed my tongue on my lips seeing her sexy walk. She locked her room and went for shower. While i was seeing her pics in my phone and said to my self aglee baar tayree gaand pooree lay lunga jaanaymun. Ek baar moeka milnay doe fir say. I waited few minutes in outside gallery itself getting some nice fresh air. While my mobile rang. It was some tenant call. I said what you do. The man said i am a doctor wanted apartment for rent in Dwarka, i said who gave my number, he said Mr ..... He took my cousin bro name. I said oh ok. Then My cousin sis came back from her bath. She came to balcony also. I was on phone still but she said you still here in a disrespect way. I was on phone so i ignored what she said, i said looking towards my cousin, sorry sir i have changed my mind now. Not going to give my apartment on rent. I kept it for someone special in my life. Then i disconnected.

That last line i said just to show off in front of my cousin sis. I knew salee samjh gayee hoegee what it meant. She said wah Rajbir you not giving your flat on rent. Lagta hai apnee beewee kay liya rakhogay, waisay bhee she wont be able to live with your hitler mother she laughed again hehe. I smiled too and said nahee koi aur hai. She asked acha. You never said you have girl friend also. I said go see in mirror you will see her, for that girl i kept this apartment free. She got it and said shut up ok. I said i mean whenever u feel like you can stay there. Next time jab apnay bhai say ladogee toe hotel jaogee kya. She said why i will fight with my brother and even i will fight i will never go your flat. Sorry poor boy and she made funny way face expression. I said chai toe pila doe. She saw me with doubtful eyes first and then said ok. She turned back inside. I noticed she was wearing some normal home wearing punjabi suit Red color one. Her hairs were open. Her kameez or kurta was loose and her breasts gone hidden in her loose kurta. I was walking behind her now towards kitchen. Seeing her walk. Bahut pyaree lag rahee thee. Her fragrance was coming from her body. She started to make tea. I was just standing there trying to make casual talk with her. Then i asked her did you bought your dresses already for your brother wedding. She looked at me and said not yet. Was making plan with priya. Will go with her. I said ok. Then i said mayray saath chaltee toe i would have bought you the best ones jo bhee you liked. Choose any. She said noo i dont like. I have money and i will go with Priya only. I said meinay kab kaha i will pay. You can pay but we can go together. Always i take you. She still made excuse so i said no problem. I was feeling to place my hand on her thin waist and feel her in kitchen itself but i controlled. I said nice jhumkas. She was wearing some long jhumkas also. Salee nay lips par red lipstick bhee laga rakhee thee abhee. I said her ghar par bhee you use lipstick now. She just looked up in my eyes and stayed quiet. I was trying to smell her hairs by standing very close to her from behind. Now it was too much for me also to control. So i went behind her taking few more steps and touched her soft ass with my hard lund for a second. She said quickly chai bun gayee. Hato move aside. I moved and she went inside her room. Left my tea in kitchen itself. I turned to see her going in her room only and said to myself. Tu sirf mayree hai. Tujhay toe ranee buna kar rakhunga apnee. I was getting crazy for her beauty her arrogance her figure.

I took tea cup and also followed her to her room. Without knocking just open her door. She said what happen. I said nothing just want to see you and have tea. Taste acha aayga. She smiled and said stupid hoe tum. I smiled also. She was putting nail polish sitting on her bed. I said should i do. She said noo rehnay doe tum. I was staring at her standing near her bed. While she was using her nail polish. I placed my tea cup on side table and said get up. She said why. I said khadee hoe jao na. I wanna click your suit pics also. She said noo. I dont like. I said ub pics bhee nahe click karnay doegee. She said no. Then i was like this is wrong. You know i like seeing you. She said ub no more seeing also. I said in anger then. Acha fir aapkay bhai kee wedding mein bhee i will not come then. Ek kaam karo gadee lay jao mayree aap log. She smiled and made funny noise like my fun and said poor raj got upset. She was like shadee mein toe tumhara baa. She did not said baap word all and only laughed hehe. After stopping on baa. i said ohh goshh mujhay gunda boltee hoe and look how you were saying now. She smiled and said use toe nahe kara na word. She got up from bed and said loe click karo apnee cousin kee pics. I looked at her and smiled. Then said in my heart huhhh salee ub aayee na line par. I knew she used that cousin word again because again she was creating that barrier between us. She wanted to create psychologically. I also said cousin hee hoe koi real nahe hoe and you are my special friend now more then cousin. I also taunted her nicely in my double meaning way. She stayed quiet. She knew koi faayda nahe argue ka with me and said just click and keep mouth shut. I smiled and started clicking her pics in that simple red suit she was wearing.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply