Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
awesome narration keep going bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very hot updatea,give another long update today and take break
Like Reply
Amzing bro hubby ko cuck bnado to or maza ayega
Like Reply
Hi All,

First of all, thank you for your comments. I encoutage only by these comments.

Appreciate if you comment about your real idea of the story without just posting nice, superb, awesome. 

Since, the comments - nice, superb, awesome are just words, not feelings.

Thanks for your ideas
[+] 1 user Likes ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
write erotic episode ph conversation through video calls between shalini and ahamed and make huby to accept the reality slowly.
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 08:12 PM)ab123456123456 Wrote:
Raj was in a deep doubt. He could not ask Shalini about this directly. He knew that it would show his lack of self confidence and even he realized that he had no enough energy to treat Shalini's hot body. Raj came back to normal mind. 

What happened to me? Why does my mind tend to think bad about my lovely and dutiful wife? Shalini never ever complained to him about his stamina. She always cares for him. Then why do I think like this? I am a sinner, he thought. 

It's obvious to have doubts that his 
wife would be taking an interest in someone else/having an affair because of his poor sexual performance.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
This story narrating very new concept with erotic well please update more
Like Reply
Update please and please don't fuck Shalini quick
[+] 1 user Likes $inu das's post
Like Reply
your story is very hit.give some long cobversation uodates between shalini abdul
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Obviously, don't get her fucked quickly....... Let there be some flirting, teasing (the way she did to Yousuf),  sexually arousing, strong sexual tension between two people in this story.

Make her to think should she cheat her husband or not? Eventually, she is not completely sexually satisfied in marital life, But raj still loves her. 

Shalini said that," she does not want to cheat him." It's means definitely she will.....
By the way, the hotel incident would be called cheating.... Let's see how long she faithful to him.
[+] 2 users Like Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Lovely comments and will energize me to build up a good story.
Heart 
As you are aware, i am far from India since early childhood, so not a clear and good idea about Indian politics and culture much. hope if you have any idea you may share to create a realistic story.

Looking for your ideas about the story/ narration/ new ideas....  clps Smile banana congrats sex Tongue

STAY SAFE   yourock thanks horseride
Like Reply
waiting for another long update from u
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 01:19 PM)rajeshhyd Wrote: waiting for another long update from u

will update once i got sufficient comments/ ideas on the story.
Like Reply
New & very interesting concept of nexus between business and politics....Let see if she can fulfill her dream to become chief minister or not....or lost everything and become a pawn in the game of power politics.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Please update the story.. Story concept is really good.. Make slow seduction of shalini..don't try complicate things between shalini and her husband..also please describe the age and personality of other characters.. In politics there are more old aged peoples on top level.. So make them horny for shalini..don't make shalini character as submissive.. Keep her attitude like that.. Also not blackmail type thing..
You can add party type incident, dance, yoga like event also..
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 11:51 PM)Sush44 Wrote: Please update the story.. Story concept is really good.. Make slow seduction of shalini..don't try complicate things between shalini and her husband..also please describe the age and personality of other characters.. In politics there are more old aged peoples on top level.. So make them horny for shalini..don't make shalini character as submissive.. Keep her attitude like that.. Also not blackmail type thing..
You can add party type incident, dance, yoga like event also..

Thanks for comment. will update once i received sufficient comments/ ideas
Like Reply
when us update
Like Reply
Excellent narration... Good story build up... Let's she whose beg shalini warms first . ... If possible pls add pics
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
Logged back after a very long time to comment here. Excellent story line, never seen anyone coming up with these type of ideas. Waiting for the update eagerly bro
[+] 1 user Likes nishanthtu's post
Like Reply
In politics, there are many who dream about becoming CM and few  succeed, now Shalini also in this race. The goal that Shalini set for herself, This Journey could be challenging or almost impossible. Let's see to what extent she goes to make dreams come true.

BTW Excellent story narration. yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply