Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
(13-07-2021, 06:54 PM)ab123456123456 Wrote: [Image: madhurima-banerjee-hot-photoshoot-09.jpg]
what does screen resolution do

Waiting for you all feedback.

You chose the picture of Madhurima/Nyra Benarjee to depict the character of Shalini, It's perfect.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-07-2021, 08:47 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: You chose the picture of Madhurima/Nyra Benarjee to depict the character of Shalini, It's perfect.

Thank you....
Like Reply
Include Shriya kajal raashi Khanna Pooja
Like Reply
I think this type of story is not popular on this site. comparing with other types, they get more and more views/ comments and ideas too.

However, Thanks for the all who commented and shared ideas.
[+] 1 user Likes ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply

The phone rang of Nazroof and he was at the NJP head office located in Nagpur city. 

Nazroof - Yes, Akram, what happened?

Akram - who is that arrogant fucking big head lady? is she thinking she is the prime minister in India? Hey hey, look at this Nazroof, I came here to start a company because of your request, i don't wanna see the fucking big talks of Indian civit servents., Nazroof was continously talking even without having a single breathing.

Nazroof - hmm, I got the point. I told you Shalini is a nut to crack. Even although we cannot use our political power against her because she is a real people person. 

I know I invited you, but you know this is a win-win situation for both of us. This chemical anufactuting plant provides more bankg for the buck. 

Nazroof Abdul is a 43 years old politician, businessman and his dark side is that he is a mafia leader, drug smuggler. He uses his political power to build up his business kingdom. His newest idea is to start a chemical manufacturing plant in Nagpur. They have cunningly bought some land from the poorest farmers. No one had the idea of these lands. but Nazroof knew. These lands are close to the world's rarest natural mineral mountain. He used his political power and money. innocent farmers were deceived by Nazroof and his property company managers and occupied these lands under a penny. This mineral lands hide from others eyes, even from Indian mineral ministry. Akram was into the chemical business and he is likely an innocent guy. So, Nazroof discussed with him and they planned to build up a chemical plant. Everything was ok until Akram met Shalini. She always thought about innocent and poor farmers and knew what would happen if she allowed this businessman to build up such a big chemical plant.

Akram - Yes, I know. This is a very lucrative business if we started this. 

Nazroof - You know who that is? Shalini is the most valuable and popular IAS in the entire Maharashtra state. Even the central government is also listening to her, but every problem has a solution. let me think Mr. Akram and give me 1 year. we will surely start this company.

Akram - One year? It is a big time for businessman Nazroof.

Nazroof - I am also a businessman, Akram, but I do not rush for anything like you. be patient and get ready for your new chemical plant in Nagpur next year.

The conversation ended.

After having dinner, Shalini and Raj were talking in their room. Raj could see how hot Shalini's body was. Her skin was shining under the light. Shalini was eager to have a great session with Raj today. She and Raj have not been able to fuck for weeks due to Raj's busy schedule. Shalini usually comes home by 6:00 PM, but Raj comes after 8:30 PM after having very tiring days. So, after having dinner, Raj was naturally exhausted and had no energy. Shalini heard that Raj was snoring within 5 minutes. Shalini just dreamed about a wild sex with Raj, but eventually ended up just dreaming, but Shalini was a dutiful and lovely wife and mom. She never showed this to Raj. He knew that Shalini was a super hot woman and all male dreamed of her. but no matter how much he tried to give a great session to Shalini, he always failed. He knew that he did not have such a large penis or stamina for powerful throats. even he could not kiss or lick her greedily. He came home most of the time with no energy. 

Shalini, darling, are you satisfied? Raj used to ask Shalini after each fucking session.

Yes, Raj, you were so awesome today and I like the way you handled me baby. But why are you upset? (She never wanted to make her husband upset.)

I felt that you were not satisfied.

Crazy. You did it all, baby, Shalini always said.

But, Shalini knew how unsatisfy she was. Their fucking session only last for few minutes and Raj ejected and started snoring. Shalini never ever thought about another affair. He always allocated his time and space only for Raj and her kid.

But, Raj was in great doubt that Shalini was satisfied? He knew if Shalini wants there are many men for her. He knows how dutiful and lovely his wife is. As he got these miserable doubts about him, he was always asking himself what is this? Why do I suspect her? I knew she was the most dutiful loving wife to me. 

I feel that this story getting very little comments and ideas. I need your ideas about the story and your ideas too. I respect for your ideas.

If you need this story to be continued please comment, share ideas. Thank you for all
[+] 5 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 10:07 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: I think this type of story is not popular on this site. comparing with other types, they get more and more views/ comments and ideas too.

However, Thanks for the all who commented and shared ideas.

That may be because the story just started and don't worry as the story progresses, the more views and comments there will be. Anyway, if the story is good enough , then it's always appreciated.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
story is not started yet ,its in build up process ,once story begun you get proper response
[+] 1 user Likes mahamatherchod's post
Like Reply
5 - Episode

The NMP party was doing their promotional planning well. Prakash was performing well and he could get back a lot of farmers' votes to NMP. a lot of rural farmers now listened to them. The NMP party's good will always helped him for this. Poor people respected Gau ji. 

Nazroof's local goons in a rural area - called Amjad - noticed this, They quickly informed Nazroof that Prakash is doing awareness programs for farmers.
Nazroof saw nothing, but his million rupees spent on these farmers are about to be worthless because of this idiot. 

Nazroof's money was everywhere. even at NMP parties. He talked with such two-faced creepy guys at NMP head office and got Prakash's next month's plan. Then, his cunning and clever mind was working on something. 

Yousuf was a businessman in Mumbai who did vehicle importing from various countries to India. He was a very popular guy among his high class business friends as a great mind and a womanizer. He and his close business friends supported Maharashtra's famous political party - NSP - National state party. CM in Maharashtra repensented NMP party. It is considered as the oldest and well grown party in Maharashtra. He used his political power for his dirty desire. He has fucked many women (including his staff. government lady officers and ladies around Mumbai.) He also got offended by suggesting sexual proposals for actresses. It is his dark side, but he is still a white character for the sake of politics and money. 

He had a network in entire India and stole vehicles then sent them to Mumbai for re-collection. It was a lucrative business and high rank government officials were in his pocket. 

Shalini had a meeting in Mumbai regarding CSR (corporate social responsibility). She had to present a speech on behalf of Nagpur division. Foreign officials, ambassadors, high ranking government's officials and ministers also would come to the meeting. So, Shalini was leaving Nagpur the next day and her husband and daughter had to stay in Nagpur. Mumbai district commission booked a room in a luxury hotel for Shalini. Entire Nagpur urban council would depend on Shalini's speech as  She will talk about the CSR projects of the Nagpur government commission launched. Before she left Nagpur, She received a call from the current Nagpur commission chief - Gau ji.

Beta, the entire Nagpur district's future is on your hand now. If you can present this well we will get more and more projects and I hope beta, you are satisfied with the CSR projects we launched, Gau ji talked with her calmly. Shalini knew that Gau ji was a very respectful politician and he called her as beta by his deep heart. 

Sure Mr. Gau ji. I will handle this and hope to take more CSR projects to Nagpur, Shalini said,

Thank you so much beta, good luck, Gau ji said. 

Shalini reached Mumbai's pearl wall luxury hotel by 11:00 AM and she had an extra day to prepare for the speech. The conference will be held on the day after tomorrow. While she was going to the reception she accidentally noticed that a man was looking at her and that face was familiar to her too. This man sat on a sofa with a few men who suited well. apparently they all are from a high class status. She got to reception and took the key without considering them more. She knew a lot of men and women daily looking at her. She had a nice shower with strawberry smelled shower gel. Then she put on a just T-shirt and short pants and took her laptop. She sat on the chair taking a coca cola bottle from the mini bar. She called Raj and said she reached Mumbai safely and talked about their kid. 

She received a call from reception after a few minutes.

Madam, will you come to our lobby for lunch or should we send you to your room, the reception lady asked.

mmmh, no I will come to the lobby, Shalini said. 

After a few hours of traveling from Nagpur to Mumbai, She wanted a quick change and to get some natural breath. The hotel had a nice garden, so she decided to have her lunch in the lobby.   

She changed herself to a frock which was above 2 inches from knees and a tight frock with a full covering of her chest and hands. (long sleeves frock). She went to the mirror and saw how hot her body was. so she applied some strawberry-smelling perfume and tied hair. her look was so sexy. she got a slight smile and exited from her room. She sat on a table near to the garden and ordered some parathas and chicken curry. 

She was having her lunch while drinking papaya juice. She saw the man who was looking at her earlier and that face was also very familiar with her. she just thought about him. oh. She quickly recalled who that. 

1 year ago, She went to check a factory that manufactures plastic items, but she got to know via the intelligence bureau in Nagpur security officer that this company was secretly doing some illegal things. They illegally sell green turtles which are very rare species to Europe for medical purposes. No one could stop this because they have given bribes to IAS and Nagpur commission officials and then they were doing their businesses well. But, Shalini was not for money, So she made the decision to close the factory and even though she received many calls from regional politicians she did not change her decision. Yes, this is that factory owner who came to meet her. 

He was actually Yousuf who had a huge political power. He stepped back about that issue because CM requested him not to go after that company because Shalini is a dangerous IAS officer. CM allowed Yousuf to start the same business in Nashik, so Yousuf accepted his offer and started his business again in Nashik. Now, Shalini knew why that man was looking at her eagerly. She got a slight smile as she did not know he started the factory in Nashik again. She thought that he closed his factory and the idea of smuggling green turtles. She had a winning feeling as she closed his businesses. Yousuf had a winning feeling too as he started the business again in Nashik as a large company. 

Yousuf was also very angry with Shalini, but his powerful trait even cried in front of Shalini's beauty. Shalini noticed well he stared at her from the table he was sitting. She knew later that Yousuf owned this hotel. Shalini got a slight smile while he was staring at her. She thought that this man had not learnt a lesson from her with the early case. 

Yousuf knew about Shalini from there. He was attacked by Shalini's gorgeous hotness + arrogance and smartness and secretly found out many things about her because he was actually shocked after seeing such a hot and gorgeous lady as the IAS officer. Even though he had such political connections He could not persuade her. He liked her arrogant and sexy look. how he was crazy about Shalini, he imagined Shalini's figure and bang it. 

What fantastic scenery from her. Such a sexy and hot lady with an arrogant look OMG WOW, He thought. 

Shalini knew he was staring at her and scanning her whole body. He could see Shalini's shining milky white thighs upto few inches due to her short frock. Shalini got to know this when she slightly checked his look and found that he was looking at her thighs. Shalini lifted her right leg and kept it on left leg like crossing her legs very slowly as Yousuf could get a clear view of her milky white thighs. Yousouf moaned even without thinking and he knew his dick got the biggest erection within 1 to 3 seconds as he could see a clear view of this sexy and gorgeous IAS' s milky thighs. Shalini quickly understood his mind and smiled as no one could notice. 

After a few minutes, Shalini stood up and left for her room while thinking how that old fellow tasted her view. Yousuf touched his large penis out of his trouser and called to his manager. Actually, Yousuf knew earlier Shalini would come to Mumbai for a conference and he decided to offer a room for Shalini free of charge as the Mumbai commission requested from hotel owners to provide rooms for officials under discounted price. So Youduf planned well and he could bring Shalini to his hotel.

Shalini did not know anything. She was preparing her presentation on her laptop and she remembered the incident a few times and smiled. Shalini was a very dutiful and loving wife. But, why she decided to give a good view of her thighs to a man who she had a dispute with 1 year ago. 
it was a just feel or she was desperate about her loose husband and sex life? or  just show off or any other thing?

Shalini was a bit sleepy, so she decided to sleep around 4:30 pm. she just woke up with a call from the reception. again about her dinner. She knew yousuf should come again because he was the owner. 

I will come to the lobby, She said. 

It was around 6:30 pm and she had a nice bath and dressed up with a normal loose t-shirt and a 3 quarter pant. She was careful to wear only a half laze bra as anyone can guess her round and shaped huge boobs.  She just tied her hair and left for the lobby. It was around 7:30 pm and some couples were having their dinner. She noticed that Yousuf sat on a table and Shalini just got to the table near him and she acted as if she did not know about anything and ordered boiled vegetables and bbq. Shalini has sat directly face to Yousuf. so he could notice at first sight that Shalini had awesome well rounded big boobs and was wearing something that is very sexy as showing her boobs. Shalini knew he stared at her boobs directly, so she lifted her hands and tied hair again as yousuf had a life-time view of Shalini's boobs. Due to the size and her half bra, when she lifted her hands he could see more and more out of her loose t-shirt. 

After a few minutes, dinner came and Yousuf was not there. Shalini was having her dinner while messaging with Raj. 

One huge bulk framed person came to her table.

Hi Mrs. Shalini - IAS of Nagpur district commision, He said. 

Shalini looked at him and she thought it was Yousuf. 

Oh, You are, Shalini said.

Nice to meet you Mrs. Shalini. I am Yousuf. I think we met during my factory issue.

Yes, I remember, so how was your factory and illegally selling green turtles to Europe.

Yousuf laughed and Oh those are now over. I am a good person now who launched a hotel network in India. 

Who could believe it? I thought Once a liar or smuggler, he is always a smuggler and a liar, Shalini smiled and said. 

Oh achaa, seems this IAS not giving a smuggler to change his attitude and be a responsible person.

Shalini - If you change, that is good for you.

Yousuf - Thank you Mrs. Shalini. nice to meet you and are you at an official event or?

Shalini - yes Mr. Yousuf. I have a conference in Mumbai in 2 days. so I came earlier to prepare for it.

Yousuf - OMG, you are gonna present a speech. wow what a nice (he said this looking at Shalini's boobs and she noticed quickly)

Shalini - nice? What is nice?

Yousuf - A pretty and educated lady giving a speech, so who does not like for it

Shalini - Oh is that so? She asked playfully. Shalini was slowly willing to talk with him. She felt that he was a funny guy, but she changed her mind quickly.

Shalini finished her dinner and got ready to go back. 

Yousif, I will leave now. i wanna prepare the presentation and ready for it, Shalini said.

Sure Mrs. Shalini. If you need any help, just call reception and I will inform them, Yousuf said.

Shalini thought that Yousuf had a great view of her boobs even with her t-shirt while coming to her room. 

Shalini was thinking about this incident. Is this wrong? What did I do showing something to such a cunning old businessman? Did I cheat on Raj? No No, I never wanna cheat on my lovely hubby. she thought and focused her mind on the laptop. 

Mumbai's climate was very romantic and her room's look was very romantic. She just looked out of the room. It was also so romantic under some light. She was getting some horny feelings secretly and she thought what would happen Raj was also here. It was around 11:30 pm and she decided to sleep. but She was so horny. Shalini needed a change under this chilling and horny time. Shalini was just crazy with a lot of ideas. She thought that now she needs a bigger and huge cock than Raj's small one. Just a thought.... what would happen if Yousouf knocked her door, she thought. Do I need to open or not? In the same dress or something fully covered? She suddenly came back to her normal mind. OMG. What i thought. I never want to cheat on Raj even in my dreams. but she needed something.  She undressed her all and was fully nude, then went to the mirror. She was amazed looking at her nudity and she thought about Raj. why this man could not effectively use such sexy figure. out of home, all men stare at me. She went to the king size bed and tried to sleep with a nervous feeling.

Next day, Shalini met Yousuf while she was having breakfast and lunch too. They were talking about many things and Shalini knew Yousuf stared at her always. Even Shalini was giving him a space to lust on her. 

around 6:30 pm, she called the reception and asked about late dinner. They said ok and she could have her dinner around 11:00 pm. She knew  that Yousuf received  this message from his reception. 

She had a nice shower around 10:00 pm and just wore only a night dress and overcoat. nothing bra or panty. It was a hot pick color night dress and overcoat up to her knees. She just thought about going to the balcony of  the terrace where she stayed. It is like a balcony for all who stay on that terrace. Around 10:00 pm, there should not be anyone on the balcony. She wanted to breathe fresh air. She came out of her room and went towards the balcony. She did not know until she stepped onto the balcony that Yosuf was there having a drink. He was also here because he thought no one should come at this time.

(The night dress's image was posted on the below comment)

Shalini knew that Yousuf was shocked. even Shalini was shocked seeing him. 

Yousuf - OMG, Shalini (He missed the miss part now) you are here. sorry i was having a drink as i thought no one would be here.

Shalini tried not to show him any odd feelings and she said that It is ok Yousuf, you can have a drink. I just came out for fresh air.

Yousuf knew how Shalini was sexy and lustful in this night dress and he surely knew she had no bra or panty. Shalini essentially lied to the balcony as Yousuf could have a good look at her figure, but as he could not notice that Shalini did it purposely. Shalini took his mobile and he just played a game while talking with Yousuf. But yousuf thought she was messaging her husband. Shalini was tactical and she was allowing Yousuf to taste her figure through his eyes as she knew nothing, but messaging with her husband. The balcony's dim light and Shalini's mobile's light were on her whole body and he could see every inch of her hot body. The first time, he could see this sexy and gorgeous lady's cleavage. Shalini did not adjust her night dress so he could see a great view. 

Yousuf - Hey Shalini. This is a supernaturally expensive wine. you may join me for a drink.

She had had some beer in her life, but nothing more. She had an idea to have a drink, but she refused. She wanted to show her dignity here and rejected it. 

But Yousuf did not want to miss the boat and requested a few times. At last, Shalini agreed to have a drink with him. Yousuf did not want Shalini to change her position, so he gave a glass of wine to Shalini. (and Shalini also did not need to change the position). 

It is an honor for me to have a drink with such a sexy IAS in Nagpur who the whole India thinks is the sexiest IAS, Yousuf now directly said to Shalini's face after she had the first cup. He thought Shalini would be in a mode after having a few shots of wine. Shalini is a super strong woman. a few wine shots were unable to make an impact on her body. She was totally ok, but her whole body suddenly aroused hearing such words from Yousuf. Mumbai's nice cool fresh air was sticking to her body and romantic aroma from the flowers in the garden was going through. 

Shalini needed to be bold, at least from words.

Achaa, but it is not honored for me to have a drink with such a mafia leader, Shalni naughtily said. 

You know Shalini, you closed a very profitable company of mine. The revenue is more than 100k USD, Yousuf said.

The wine was not a hard one, so Shalini could bear its effect on her body. 

ohh, then i have locked a mafia leader's illegal income source, she said while just lifting her right leg a bit to show her sexy figure well.

Yousuf teased and he touched his long and large penis. 

But, I knew that your night dress is worth more than 100k USD, Yousuf said lustily and directly stared. 

Shalini turned opposite as Yousuf could see her big ass. Yousuf bit his lips. Shalini made a mistake by turning opposite as he could successfully mix up wine and some alcohol to make it so hard. Shalini did not do anything and just said for his comment as achaa. 

Yousuf gave the glass to her.She accepted and sipped it. Even though she tasted odd she did not think much and sipped. 

Shalini just touched her head, then Yousuf knew that wine mixed alcohol was working inside her. Shalini knew her level and she stopped slipping more and more wine, but Yousouf thought that Shalini was on a high. 

Shalini needed to be bold a bit with this old '. mafia man. She could not take her mind back.

It is so hot now, Shalini said in a husky tone. She slightly knew she may have some more wine, but she was still careful not to have much. Shalini recognized what Yousouf was thinking. He thought that Shalini was on a high. Her husky voice added fuel to the fire. 

wait, I will remove your overcoat, Yousuf said. Shalini did not say anything and just looked outside of the balcony. Yousuf quickly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her over coat while massaging her shoulders too. Shalini is still acting like she was drunk. Yousouf was clever to move his rough fingers from nude shoulders (only night dress' s straps were on shoulders) through her curvy figure touching her right side from the shoulder to hip). Shalini moaned a bit and  within the next few minutes, Shalini was only in her hot pink, strapped knee length night frock. her overcoat was thrown at the chairs Yousouf had sat on. Yousouf was pouring another glass of wine looking at Shalini. Shalini romantically lifted her both hands as Yousouf can see well maintained shining milky armpits. 

Yousouf said WOW.

He could see Shalini's huge breasts dancing and getting bigger inside the night dress without a bra. Her large nipple was clearly visible through the dress. Yousouf filled another glass of wine mixing some hard liquor and gave it to Shalini. She emptied the glass within a few seconds and just lifted her right shoulder night dress strap a bit. Any man would understand this as a hint. Yousouf also knew that Shalini was requesting from him to remove her night dress. Before that, Yousouf was hurried and he removed his t-shirt, then trouser and finally his underwear showing his huge and fat lengthy penis to Shalini. She was amazed with the size of it and it clearly indicated from her face. His large penis was fully erected and surely it is nearly 9.5 inches in length and a fatty one. 

Yousouf was coming towards Shalini and eventually she knew if she was here another few minutes, then he would surely take off her night dress and even she would not be unable to skip this, so she just bent and jumped to the opposite from Yousouf.

She playfully said OK, Yousouf Good night and rushed to her room. 

She realized that It is not good and she recalled her loving husband Raj. But Shalini was desperate about Raj because she saw the size of Yousouf. It is more than 3 times larger than Raj. She was too horny.

Did she secretly wish Yousouf to come to her room?

Yousouf could not understand what happened. He blamed himself. He thought if he just opened the zipper and lifted Shalini's night dress it was enough for him to take her into his room. He could not imagine such a sexy figure. He wanted to go and enter Shalini's room, but He knew that it was dangerous because She is a popular IAS. He grabbed his large penis and shaked it, imagining Shalini's hot body.

Next day, Shalini left the hotel around 6:00 am before Yousouf woke up. The conference was very successful. Shalini's presentation was admired by foreign officials and local ministers too. Not only that, all the men there enjoyed her sexy curvy figure while she presented the speech. 

After the conference, She visited a very famous beauty parlour in Mumbai where many bollywood actresses visit datly. She got a nice haircut that enhanced her extreme sexiness. She finally came home and talked about the conference and how other guests admired her. On that day, Shalini was extremely sexy with her new haircut and Raj wanted her badly on the bed. Finishing dinner, Shalini made her kid sleep and came to the bedroom. Raj quickly grabbed her and put on the bed.

Oh my god Raj, why is that darling....

Raj didn't say anything, but madly kissed her. Shalini was also teased and she kissed him back. Shalini was very eager to suck Raj's penis and get him licked her pussy too, but as on previous days, Raj was so hurried and just removed his trouser and lifted Shalini's night dress. Shalini thought that he would do something amazing today. Raj was exhausted after a few minutes ejecting a small volume of sperm. Even Shalini could not feel his dick. She heard that Raj was snoring. 

Shalini did not say anything, but sadly looked out. She was thinking of the incident yesterday she faced at the hotel. She got amazed imaging Yousouf's penis' s size. She was thinking why did I leave him suddenly? But again, she got back to her normal mind and she knew that whatever she could not cheat on Raj. She helplessly looked at Raj and was ready to sleep. 

Actually Raj was not sleeping. He was ashamed about his stamina. Just within 5 minutes, he ejected and ended up playing with his wife's sexy body. Shalini was extremely sexy with her new haircut and Raj was thinking about how other men stare at her wife's body, but I could not do much about her. He was looking at how Shalini was sexy when she went to work. He was jealous of other men who ogled at her. His mind was filled with some dirty ideas from time to time.

Why is Shalini wearing sarees sexily?

Shalini is having an affair?

No, No, what i think. She is so dutiful. what a sinner of me thinking about her like this. Raj blamed himself too. 

Please share your ideas an comments too. 
[+] 9 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Shalini's night dress while she was going to the terrace balcony.

[Image: product-500x500.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 05:25 PM)ab123456123456 Wrote: 5 - Episode

Why is Shalini wearing sarees sexily?

Shalini is having an affair?

No, No, what i think. She is so dutiful. what a sinner of me thinking about her like this. Raj blamed himself too. 

Please share your ideas an comments too. 

Dear ab, 

Sensual update, fantastic description of Shalini's inner turmoil, her husband's suspicious nature, his lack of self confidence gradually worsening the situation... 

Super hot description of shalini's tease toward yousuf in hotel... 

I guess you already have designed initial plot, so in what context you are asking for new ideas, please elaborate. 

A really good story in build-up stage... Just write according to your passion, and gradually more n more readers will view this story... 

Likes and reps added... 

thanks

Best, 
neel
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Splendid story telling very interesting
[+] 2 users Like Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
Dear writer
Your writing skills and narration are amazing . We need number of sex encounters of our heroine with so many people along with fulfill her ambition.
We request you do not this story at the as so many authors are doing that .
With regards
[+] 2 users Like Love_58's post
Like Reply
Superb please add goons nd humiliation
[+] 1 user Likes Sam15's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 07:31 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Dear ab, 

Sensual update, fantastic description of Shalini's inner turmoil, her husband's suspicious nature, his lack of self confidence gradually worsening the situation... 

Super hot description of shalini's tease toward yousuf in hotel... 

I guess you already have designed initial plot, so in what context you are asking for new ideas, please elaborate. 

A really good story in build-up stage... Just write according to your passion, and gradually more n more readers will view this story... 

Likes and reps added... 

thanks

Best, 
neel

Thank you for your comments and admiration....

Thank you so much..
[+] 1 user Likes ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Very erotic description.

Regardless of how loving or caring a woman is, she also has her own sexual needs, but poor Raj doesn't meet Shalini's sexual needs as she expects. He thinks his wife is in an affair and it may happen in the near future if his lack of performance on the bed remains.

yourock yourock yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Excellent  Update. 

The way she teased to Yousuf shows how horny she was. It's good that Shalini stopped him otherwise the matter could have gone beyond taking off the Night dress, Which Shalini badly wanted to that happen.

We also got to see the hidden sluty side of Shalini, which is eager to get out.

I'm sure after losing such an opportunity, Yusuf must have imagined Shalini and masturbated that night. 

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but it's tough to have fun if you're constantly worrying about how well you're doing. Raj does the same things and in doing that his sexual performance anxiety is growing. 

(14-07-2021, 07:31 PM)neel191298 Wrote: I guess you already have designed initial plot, so in what context you are asking for new ideas, please elaborate. 

Exactly.
[+] 2 users Like RJ668's post
Like Reply
very hit erotic update
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
Episode - 6

[Image: Madhurima-Images.jpg]

Shalini's speech was very famous in the state and India. The speech was shared over Facebook, twitter and whats app groups. She could manage the speech at a very high phase and personally some foreign guests who came to the conference commented on her speech. 

Next day, It was a very dark day in Nagpur. A sudden bomb blast took place in a rural area of Nagpur and victims were more than 20 innocent farmers. According to NMP's media secretary, party's district coordinator, Mr. Prakash, has been killed. As a District commissioner, Shali had to go there and many politicians, security officer officers had already arrived there. NMP leader, Gau Ji, has also visited and he was in a deep upset because his close member has been killed. Shalini, District magistrate and a few IPS officers were talking about the case and Shalini quickly arranged some donations to visctim's families and She could grant 50,000 Indian rupee of a compensation per victim.

security officer and IPS officers were working on the case and NMP's members directly complained to Nazroof and his NJP party. 

2 days later, Shalini was at her office and received a call. It was Gau ji. She had a great respect for him.

Gau ji - Shalini beta, i am Gau ji. Are you free to talk at this moment?

Shalini - Yes, Gau ji.

Beta, I called you for a request.

Yes Gau ji. What is that?

Beta, you know my party was a very transparent party in Nagpur. Prakash, that poor boy who lost his life during the bomb attack was working on a promotional and awareness program for our party.

But, I lost everything. He was a very strategic person. 

Gau ji calmly talked.

Yes Gau ji, Shalini said.

So, beta, our party members have a proposal for you. 

Oh. What is that, Gau ji?

Beta, if you like to enter politics, NMP has a seat for you. I am very glad to have a very clever and responsible civil officer like you in my party. 

Shalini got a slight smile. Her luck has knocked her life. Getting a seat in NMP was not easy. 

You can take time and decide beta and you may come to meet me and our commitee members tomorrow. we all need to meet you, Gau ji said.

Shalini was in a seven heaven. 

Gau ji, I will talk with my husband and inform you tomorrow morning, Shalini said. She was such a dutiful wife. She wanted to know the idea of Raj. 

Raj - Yes, NMP is a good party. even my grandfather was also a member of NMP. Gau ji was also a very good man. You can go and meet him and the members. I think it is an honor to have a seat in NMP.

Raj had no issue about NMP because their parents were also members of NMP and they knew Gau ji also. He did not agree with his sexy wife entering politics because he knew how politics is but he agreed with the request as he knew Shalini was safe under Gau ji's leadership. 

Shalini could understand what was actually thinking of Raj. That is why She did not tell him about her deep desire to enter into politics. She knew that he and his whole family knew Gau ji and NMP well. Everything was fine and she was ready to meet Gau ji and committee members the next day.  

She arrived at the NMP head office at 14:00 and she was welcomed by Gau ji and other members. Shalini received high respect from all members. Gau ji explained to her their vision and mission. Nathan explained to her all their good works for poor farmers and Nagpur. Actually she knew that all the development projects in the district had been done by NMP. That is why Nagpur people respect NMP much as a result of the fact that they have been in power for 25 years in the district. 

Their  discussion was over and Shalini was totally happy with NMP's future plans and vision. Gau ji had a great hope that Shalini would talk to him and accept the seat. 

Shalini told Raj what happened during the meeting. Raj was happy with this as he also secretly thought that his sexy wife would be safe under Gau ji leadership and a lot of members in NMP knew Raj' family for a long time. Shalini also realized that Raj was happy with NMP. 

NMP was rushed of joining Shalini to their party. They knew that She is like a diamond for their party and they could use Shalini's skill to win the next election. Next day, Shalini received a call from NMP' s new state coordinator who is a member of the state council.

Jayash - Mrs. Shalini, if you are free today we can discuss your seat and most strategic location for you. 

Shalini - Mr. Jayash. Yes, I will come to the head office to discuss.

Gau ji proposed that Shalini should represent the area where she lived in, but Jayash and other members said that she should represent the area where NMP is very difficult to win. They can use Shalini's popularity to win that difficult area. Gau ji initially did not agree with that, but he had to eventually agree with others.  That is how politics performed. Shalini would be a victim of NMP?

As planned, NMP could propose to Shalini that she should represent the kandar area where NMP has never won before. 

Shalini was a very tactical lady and she was aware of a lot of political gossip. She was in her office room just analyzing the future of NMP and other parties in Nagpur. After reading many gossip sites and social media, She could understand NMP's foundation in rural areas was getting reduced and a lot of farmers joined with NJP. They spent a lot of money on individuals and persuaded those poor farmers. Mid-size income level people also supported NJP due to the fact that they practiced modern capitalism. 

Shalini was also thinking about NMP's vision. It was alright for her at the time they explained. but She thought that a party promoting capitalism would be better than just a party with an old vision or concepts. So, Shalini was thinking over her idea of accepting the seat from NMP. 

The gossip - Shalini visited NMP's head office two times - spread through Nagpur and other cities. A lot of parties in Maharashtra thought that Shalini would be a great potential candidate. but they were not going to ask her about politics as she is an IAS officer and she could complain against their party at any time. But, Gau ji did this as he knew that Shalini respected him. 

Abdul rehuman is a '. businessman who lived in Mumbai. He was very famous as a successful businessman. He supported the NSP (National State Party which had the power in the state and the CM was also from NSP). 

Since last February, Abdul and his  friends observed that NSP ignored them and no longer listened to their requests although they spent a lot of money. Abdul and his foundation (bunch of businessmen who work only on their benefits) decided to search for some spaces to enter politics. Abdul's strategic mind knew that they cannot go directly to politics and win the game. He thought of hiring some famous characters in Maharashtra and representing them in their party. 

Abdul and his business friends were not white characters. They made a lot of money from drug trafiking, terrorist activities (selling wepons to African ---c terrorists), human trafficking. Abdul was having illegal medical businesses (Organ trafficking and medicine trafficking). He and all his friends supported politics because they needed a cover for all their illegal activities.  

Rakesh and his bunch of friends met at his hotel in Mumbai. They have chosen a lot of potential people in Maharashtra representing various areas to represent their party. Finally they decided to register a new party and Abdul was the leader of the party. After registering their party, they wanted to hunt those respectable people for their benefits.

They could persuade professors, scientists, economists, social activities, influences, and retired government officials. Eventually, they needed Shalini also in their party. but Abdul and his friends knew that it was very hard to deceive Shalini. So Abdul thought himself to handle the case and meet Shalini and try to persuade her.

Shalini received an email from a party called as NCP (New Capitalism Party).

Dear Mrs. Shalini,

NCP [New Capitalism Party] is a newly registered party in order to build up capitalism in Nagpur and enhance the lifestyle of Nagpur people.

NCP is a fully funded party by a great business association called Mumbai business hub team. Valuable professionals in various areas represent NCP and expect to appoint them as the candidates. The list has been attached and you may refer to that.

It would be appreciated if you can give us a date and time to discuss the matter.

Faithfully,
Abdul Rakesh,
NCP Leader/ Entrepreneur

Shalini felt quite interested as the party focused on capitalism and was funded by a high profile business group. She just searched on the web and there was a lot of good news/ gossip and information about the party. (Actually all this information and gossip were manipulated by the party). 

Finally, Shalini searched for Abdul. She could get a lot of information. She knew that he had a white and black side. His good traits were spread through the internet recently and many bad gossips were on the internet. but Shalini somewhat agreed with their party's concept and it is not a bankrupt party like NMP because it is fully funded by businessmen. But Shalini was still in no mode. Which political party should she select? Is it NMP or NCP? She was in the middle of the line. 

Abdul received a good hint from Shalini as she agreed to meet him and discuss. Abdul was also a great womanizer. He knew about Shalini well and he studied about her much. He was shocked by her beauty and assets.

OMG, you should be an actress, not an IAS, he thought. 

They have prepared a great constitution for their party in order to hide their real idea behind making a political party. Shalini invited Abdul to her office at 10:00 AM. 

At 10:00 AM , Abdul entered Shalini's room and Shalini welcomed him. Abdul was shocked to see Shalini for the first time in real life. He could not imagine her prettiness and sexiness. But, he tried to hide his feelings suddenly.

Hello, Mrs. Shalini. Nice to meet you.

You too Abdul, Shalini said.

Shalini was wearing a green saree and a black color blouse which is sleeveless. Shalini initially felt that it was not professional enough to wear a sleeveless blouse for such an important meeting. Abdul could easily see her shining arms due to sleeveless blouse. other than this, everything was perfect and fully covered. 

I think that you have read my second email I sent with our party's consortium and manifests.

Yes, Actually i studied about that.

Yes, Mrs. Shalini, we believe that if we can establish a proposed capitalism in Nagpur, we will be able to enhance the life of every poor person. As you read, we have a huge plan to start more than 100 tech companies throughout Nagpur and convert this District as a tech paradise. 

Actually they had that plan and mentioned their manifest with all details. It was fine, but these dirty businessmen had hidden expectations. They wanted 100 tech companies to launder their black money because all of them launch many illegal businesses outside of India and are unable to enter those dirty money to Indian financial system. Their plan was that giving some small IT projects from overseas clients (those companies have partnership with them), but paying for tech company a huge money. So, if they have political power they can easily perform this task. 

They have introduced many projects on the manifest and all of them have some benefits for them. 

The conversation was so nice and Shalini also loved to talk with Abdul because he had some great ideas and plans. Moreover, He showed his white side to Shalini. 

Shalini had many reasons to leave the idea of NMP. Best thing is that joining a bankrupt party is worthless and the NCP has a great potential of launching a huge political campaign and winning the election. Shalini eventually decided to work with NCP and leave NJP. 

She was very careful not to talk about her idea with Raj and she planned to take some steps and then tell him. Shalini ignored a few calls from NMP and Gau ji. He has called her office and requested an appointment, but Shalini told not to accept an appointment with NMP members other than it is a government thing. NCP had a great bunch of candidates and they could share their ideas and plans through their private platform. Shalini was surprised to see their candidates because all of them are very popular and educated individuals.  

Shalini had a few voice calls with Abdul about their plans as he said that he wanted Shalini to appoint as the State coordinator of the party. This was very good news for Shalini and she thought to work on this more. 

State coordinator meant a lot. It is a powerful position in the party. As Shalini knew, many educated and recognized people represent this party and it would be honored to have Shalini appointed as the state coordinator. Registering a new political party was not easy in India. But, NCP leader, Mr. Abdul could do that easily with his powerful connections and money, Shalini thought that.

She was a steregic lady. So, she just analyzed the opportunities she got from both parties and these two parties with others. 

She analyzed and prepared a report for the sake of her ease. 

NMP was a bankrupt party and proved that they had to launch awareness programs and had to go to each village in the district after being in power for 25 years. The goodwill of the party and leader would be no more valid in this competitive political world. The party member decided to appoint her as the candidate in an area where NMP never won. NMP had the power only within Nagpur district.

NCP was a new party, but funded by a lot of high profile businessmen. Those businessmen would be involved in some illegal activities too, but the party represented the state's most educated and valuable persons. NCP' s leader decided to appoint her as the state coordinator. They could register their party within a very short time of period showing their funders' power. 

She compared these two parties with the next powerful party in Nagpur. It is NJP who is led by Nazroof. She knew that NJP was throwing money for their programs and they provide a lot of donations to farmers and empower their power in Nagpur. Nazroof was not a good person. Everyone knew that he was a mafia leader and gossip permeated through the country as to whether he should be responsible for the death of Prakash and that bomb blast. Shalini thought that the NMP leader was more focused on their party than Gau ji. That is why he tried to maintain their power by hook or crook. Politics was like that, Shalini thought. The plus point is that NJP was a very old party established in Nagpur. His new leader, Nazroof, was trying to get the power in the next election. 

She decided the best party would be NJP considering all facts, but she has not got any invitation from them and she should consider their party too. Therefore, she decided to go on her political journey with NCP for now and leave NMP bankrupt.

Shalini strategically made this decision or she was eager for power like other politicians in the game?

Abdul was shocked by Shalini's extreme pretiness. He was so careful to keep her away from his other business friends and tried to build up a storyline that they should keep her at a high place as she was the most valuable part when they wanted to enter into government affairs.

Shalini was careful not to tell her decision with Raj suddenly. She decided to explain to him little by little. Meanwhile, Abdul and Shalini had some video calls and some candidates also joined with these calls. Their calls developed from normal calls to video calls. 

Meanwhile, Abdul decided to organize a few meetings with all members and candidates to discuss their future plans. Shalini told Raj her idea. Raj did not 100% agree with that, but he did not want to push Shalini.

All candidates and high rank posts of NCP met a few times in Nagpur to discuss their future plans. NMP members knew why Shalini ignored their calls? All members blamed Gau ji because of his calm and weak organizing skills. they missed a very valuable diamond. 

All candidates were very high profile cases. Some are professors, retired high rank government officials and social activists and influencers. Shalini was highly recognized due to her being the highest rank government officer in the party now who is still in service. They allocated special responsibilities to every candidate and appointed some for the party's positions. Shalini was appointed as the state coordinator, but was careful not to express this in the media due to the fact that she was still in government services. But, in the next election, she will compete in Nagpur where she had a lot of demands. 

Abdul was so nice during all these meetings to Shalini and he advised all members not to talk about Shalini's position in front of the media. As a precaution, She was named only for the position, but Abdul will act as a state coordinator in front of the media. 

Shalini was such an honest lady, but what did she do here? Can anyone accept this? It would be like cheating on the government and people. 

Even though Shalini had not any idea Abdul was secretly tasting Shalini's hot body's every inch during these meetings and he commanded his gang to video Shalini's hot movements. Later, he was watching these videos and imagined Shalini's hot voluptuous body. Shalini also realized that Abdul is not a white character as he showed to the party. She started secretly searching about him. She called a few IPS officers who are very close with her and inquired about Abdul.

She got to know many things about Abdul. He was not a white character at all. He had many illegal businesses in India and out of India. he was involved with even drug trafficking, human trafficking and terrosrist activities too. But, Shalini thought that it was his other side. In this case, they can fund the party and win the election easily. She wanted to enter politics, then she could make any decision she wanted, so she decided to go with NCP and Abdul because there are a lot of valuable persons in the state with them. 

Abdul was calling to Shalini every week. Other candidates were coordinated by other committee members in NCP, but Abdul personally coordinated only with Shalini . 

They talked about day to day things, then about family life.
 Shalini also loved to talk with Abdul as he was more genius and tactical than she thought. 

It was Friday and she received a call from Abdul. She was in her office room. 

Hi Shalini, How was the day?

going well so far Abdul. How do you do?

me too, me too.

I never thought that your husband would allow you to enter politics. 

the reason for that?

Because a lot of husbands do not love to send their pretty wives to politics.

Abdul was trying to convert their professional calls to more friendly ones.

Shalini just smiled and said Oh, Achaa then you knew your state coordinator is a pretty lady?

haha, I am not a blind man (he intended that he enjoyed Shalini's beauty and hotness through his eyes. even Shalini quickly understood what he said). 

Yes yes, I know that cunning businessmen who are doing many illegal activities have very sharp eyes. Shalini said and laughed. 

Abdul had a clue since early days that other candidates would know his real character. but, he just did not take it seriously and acted as normal.

Yes, Yes, then you know that Mr. Abdul owns a sharp eye that could scan anything (he hinted that he has already scanned Shalini's body).

Shalini wanted to show that she understood his double meaning word and not to continue the conversation more.

Oh, Acha, hey Abdul, I have an emergency meeting now. take care, she suddenly disconnected the line. when she remembered what he tried to say she got a slight smile. 

Shalini received a call from Abdul on Sunday regarding their promotional campaign on facebook. Raj was at home too. Shalini answered the phone and talked with Abdul for more than 30 minutes while she was on the balcony. 

Raj - Who was that darling on Sunday?

Shalini - Mr. Abdul, they have planned a promotional campaign over social media and he informed me of that and some suggestions too. 

Raj - hmm.

Shalini left for the room and took her laptop.

Raj was in a great doubt. Why did Shalini go to the balcony for the call. She could answer the call in front of him. Did she go to the balcony because she wanted not to hear their conversation? Shalini was talking with him in a very friendly manner. He could understand that with her body language and smiles. 

What do I think about my wife? Am I crazy? 

Shalini never ever did any mistake or any wrong to him as a husband? 
but, the call was received to Shalini's personal mobile phone, not to the official one. It meant that this '. man had Shalini's contact details. Shalini had participated in a few meetings with them, but She never wanted to take me to such meetings or meet Abdul. Raj was in doubt, but Shalini did not know this and she was checking NCP' s marketing plan. 

As per her guideline, few of their candidates (one professor, one cabinet secretary) were talking on the commercials. 

Shalini personally did not want to say to Raj that she was getting calls often from Abdul. She thought that it would create an unnecessary issue. Shee did not want to put Raj into any trouble. Their calls were more and more friendly. day to day talkings, family matters and Abdul's businesses' matters were there. 

Shalini received another call from Abdul and she was at home playing with her 4 year old kid (mistakenly mentioned kid's age as 2 years on first update). 

She answered the phone.

Hi Shalini,

Hi Abdul,

Where are you now Shalini. Hope that you are at home today?

Yes Abdul, it is a bit of a free day for me and hope you will not cancel that freedom, Shalini smiled.

Oh no Madam, I have no such money to take your time for me.

Achaaaa, Then where is your illegal money, black money

Abdul was suddenly shocked. OMG, Shalini knew what their real idea was behind 100 tech companies. He tried to speak normally. 

Hope your husband is not there today.

Yes, He is at work now.

Shalini, I called regarding a very urgent case in Nagpur. I have land in Nagpur, but Nagpur commision has not given me the permission to build up a factory premises there. I think they have a political issue with me or they needed some bribes from me, but I never wanted to bribe them. Could youcheck that land's legal side and approval for a factory premises. 

Where is your land and what is the factory? She was careful to request these details because she knew who Abdul was. 

It is in Andrea lane and it is a storage facility for my chemical factory in Mumbai. 

Ok, then call me later, I will check and update.

The conversation ended. Shalini wanted to help him and she spoke with commision land officer and got the details. There was no legal issue with that land. but to build up a storage facility for chemicals, Shalini should be approved as the IAS. 

Raj and Shalini were talking in the bedroom after dinner. Shalini needed a session with Raj, but he was not keen on that and just talked in sleepy mode. 

Shalini received the call from Abdul again and she got up and took the phone and went to the living room because she did not want to disturb Raj and her kid. Raj was already sleepy. Shalini was wearing a night dress and sat on the sofa.

Shalini was talking with Abdul and she was so careful not to tease him at least by a word as She did not want to cheat on Raj. But, she never apologized about that incident at the hotel in Mumbai with Yousouf. She knew that she just teased a number one mafia leader, but she never allowed Yousouf to touch her much. He could touch her shoulders and hip only. 

Raj heard that Shalini was talking with someone. He was surprised that she was not in the bedroom, but in the living room. He slowly woke up and just looked at the living room hiding from the bedroom door. Yes, Shalini was talking with someone, but he could not hear what they were talking. He could not go there either. if he went there Shalini would surely know this. It might not be good, Raj thought. 

Nazroof wanted to get approval for Akram's chemical factory. He knew that it was not that easy with Shalini. Therefore, he decided to call Shalini directly and push her for this. As everyone knew in Nagpur NJP would win the next election and he would be the District chief. 

Raj was in a deep doubt. He could not ask Shalini about this directly. He knew that it would show his lack of self confidence and even he realized that he had no enough energy to treat Shalini's hot body. Raj came back to normal mind. 

What happened to me? Why does my mind tend to think bad about my lovely and dutiful wife? Shalini never ever complained to him about his stamina. She always cares for him. Then why do I think like this? I am a sinner, he thought. 

Next day, Shalini was at her office and received a call from Nazroof.

Hello. Shalini, I am NMP leader Nazroof.

Yes, Mrs. Nazroof? Shalini talked carelessly. 

One of my business partners, Mr. Akram, came to meet you a few days ago to get approval for a chemical factory.

Shalini understood the issue quickly. Both of them are business partners. Nazroof was talking to her because Akram was unsuccessful.

I need to know why that is, Nazroof asked Shalini.

Shalini felt that he was questioning her. 

Mr. Nazroof, You know that according to the Nagpur environmental committee, we will never allow chemical manufacturing plants in rural areas. to be more precise, these lands were occupied by poor farmers for a penny, now these farmers complained against Akram and his company. I will personally investigate that and take necessary actions to return the effect. even i am ready to return the lands to these farmers, Shalini said very arrogantly. 

Shalini's sound was not friendly. Nazroof realized that Shalini had found many things. So, he tried to push her again.

Shalini, I am the leader of NMP. I could do anything in the district, but I requested you humbly. 

Yes, I would be humble Mr. Nazroof. If your request was humble. 

I will report this to the CM.

No issue Mr Nazroof. You can do whatever you want. Shalini said carelessly and it increased the pressure of Nazroof. He just disconnected the line.

Fuck, Fuck no one has talked to me like this. I should teach a lesson to this arrogant big head lady. Who is that? I am a political party leader. She is an IAS. Will see who will win? Fuck, Fuck, Nazroof was shouting. 

Shalini was a very straightforward. She had the proof of Nazroof and Akram were business partners and both of them planned to start this plant in a rural area and There should be direct force from Nazroof to occupy these lands from the farmers. She got their call recording now. She carefully stored the voice recording in her google cloud. 

I will not update for few days. hope you all (readers) will keep a comments about the story and if anything you need to add or suggestion, please post.

Hope to see comments
[+] 9 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply