Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
(10-07-2021, 04:43 PM)Lovecraft Wrote:  here are few of them........

Laxmi Rai
[Image: raai-laxmi-stills-photos-pictures-828.jpg]

Malvika Sharma
[Image: aj9BnKx_460swp.webp]

Malavika Mohanan
[Image: 532890054702f73d1bc46ceca1be2697.jpg]

Shriya Saran
[Image: DCNcjtHXoAEFEQX?format=jpg&name=large]

Anu Emmanuel
[Image: anu-emmanuel-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers-fo...1622815503]

Sakshi Agrawal
[Image: sakshi-agarwal-navel-photo.jpeg]

Rashi Khanna
[Image: rashikha%20(16).JPG]

Rakul Preet Singh
[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSing%2BLatest%2BSexy%2BPics.jpg]

Shivani Narayanan
[Image: shivani-narayanan-latest-hot-saree-still...2%2529.jpg]

Athulya Ravi
[Image: Actress-Athulya-Ravi-New-Cute-Stills-.jp...om=1&ssl=1]

Thank you for your effort
Much appreciate....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-07-2021, 04:43 PM)Lovecraft Wrote:  here are few of them........

Laxmi Rai
[Image: raai-laxmi-stills-photos-pictures-828.jpg]

Malvika Sharma
[Image: aj9BnKx_460swp.webp]

Malavika Mohanan
[Image: 532890054702f73d1bc46ceca1be2697.jpg]

Shriya Saran
[Image: DCNcjtHXoAEFEQX?format=jpg&name=large]

Anu Emmanuel
[Image: anu-emmanuel-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers-fo...1622815503]

Sakshi Agrawal
[Image: sakshi-agarwal-navel-photo.jpeg]

Rashi Khanna
[Image: rashikha%20(16).JPG]

Rakul Preet Singh
[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSing%2BLatest%2BSexy%2BPics.jpg]

Shivani Narayanan
[Image: shivani-narayanan-latest-hot-saree-still...2%2529.jpg]

Athulya Ravi
[Image: Actress-Athulya-Ravi-New-Cute-Stills-.jp...om=1&ssl=1]

Rai Laxmi would be good
Like Reply
Shriya Saran is best
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Chirangada Singh (from Hindi film industry)

[Image: 268785931cda6ab3ed.jpg]

Anushka Shetty

[Image: Anushka+Shetty+%252810%2529.jpg]

My personal favourite very hot and sultry -  Tamannah Bhatia

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Like Reply
Thank you....

I think i have got the one.

If you red 3rd episode please share your idea about the episode and suggestion.

Love to hear from you.
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 12:04 PM)ab123456123456 Wrote: Thank you....

I think i have got the one.

If you red 3rd episode please share your idea about the episode and suggestion.

Love to hear from you.

Oh, you have got the one, who is that lucky woman? 

Yes I have read all episodes including 3rd one... 

The concept of business-politics-entertainment nexus is really a nasty and hot idea for me. You have included two - business and politics. If you add one more, the storyline will get extremely hot and complex also... 

Shalini in between two rival parties NJP and NMP, also the businessman Akram, it seems the story is getting more engaging, tense and sexually bold and darker for readers...
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Episode - 4

[Image: nory.jpg]

Shalini got back to her normal position within 1 or 2 seconds. but it was the greatest and most lustful two seconds of Akram's life. He suddenly took out his mobile phone and checked it so that Shalini could not notice his real ambition of standing up. Even although Akram produced all documents he received from the ministry (He could prepare all these documents by giving bribes to officials in the ministry), Shalini did not accept the documents and strictly told that She was unable to accept his project and passed through the commission.

Shalini - I do not need to put these poor farmers' lives, so Mr. Akram, I will not approve this project. I am sorry for this, she politely explained to him.

Akram - Mrs. Shalini, see this. This is a multi million dollar project and you will definitely own 1% of shares in this company as a gift for your approval. He took his last effort with the money. He knew that a lot of Indian government officers speak in front of money.

Shalini - You can just leave Mr. Akram because I do not want to call securities and mess up.

Akram's face turned red and he quickly grabbed all the documents and put them into his briefcase and ready to exit from Shalini's room angrily.

Shalini quickly called the receptionist.

Shalini - Mr. Akram coming to your side. He tried to give me a bribe and passed a project. carefully look at him. If he spoke with any officer, let me know.

Swetha is like a gossip girl in the commission. Some introduced her as a gossip FM in Nagpur. He just went to the cafeteria and started talking about Shalini's refusal of bribes and Akram. Then she went to the finance department and described the incident as she saw it with her own eyes. then to the administration department etc. Swetha published the incident within one hour to the entire Nagpur commission.

Then, she wanted to be a super star. took out her mobile and posted on her FB account that It is honored to work under an officer like Shalini Mehta because she refused even a single bribe. Her post got many likes, comments and shared through many whatsapp groups.

Shalini was in her room checking some files. Suddenly, she got a whatsapp message from one of her cousins about Swetha's post. She quickly checked FB and saw that this post has been so popular and many comments were there requesting Shalini to enter politics. She got a slight smile.

Guys, I want all of your ideas, comments and suggestions regarding the story.
[+] 6 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Under what category this story comes? Adultery, Incest, Non Erotic?? I am not clear after reading the episodes..
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
It's seems like she's a person of great integrity. This act of her will surely catch politicians' attention, Especially the NMPs party. Because, the party needs people such as Shalini to win the next election.
Then she will also get a chance to take initiative towards politics.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 09:42 PM)Class123 Wrote: Under what category this story comes? Adultery, Incest, Non Erotic?? I am not clear after reading the episodes..

Adultery and Erotic
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 10:18 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: It's seems like she's a person of great integrity. This act of her will surely catch politicians' attention, Especially the NMPs party. Because, the party needs people such as Shalini to win the next election.
Then she will also get a chance to take initiative towards politics.

Thank you for your valuable idea. 

It means a lot of a writer    yourock yourock
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 12:49 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Oh, you have got the one, who is that lucky woman? 

Yes I have read all episodes including 3rd one... 

The concept of business-politics-entertainment nexus is really a nasty and hot idea for me. You have included two - business and politics. If you add one more, the storyline will get extremely hot and complex also... 

Shalini in between two rival parties NJP and NMP, also the businessman Akram, it seems the story is getting more engaging, tense and sexually bold and darker for readers...

Thank you for valuable comments as always.

Yes, more to come as this story is like a mega series and will complete as i have time and feedback from valuable and important readers....
Like Reply
Who is that lucky actress
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Raj Ranjith's post
Like Reply
In the present political environment there is no place for any honest politician in India or anywhere in the world. So, It would be very hard for Shalini to get into politics honestly and with integrity.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
Nice story. Please give long updates
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
Very good story
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes PPY1890's post
Like Reply
Thank you for all your comments