Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Exceptional story
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I like u r updates
Like Reply
nice narrative... loved the plot..
eagerly waiting for the next part
Like Reply
Add kajal pictures for the updates, they will really take the story to new level
Like Reply
Superb updates
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
Superb update bro
Like Reply
Nice story (continuation of Jaya. But The Carector Of stranger I Dont Like. Mack sure That He is watchan Only. "cpz new Carector spoil The story. and arrange the place of mani There are mahmud aur Abdul) Before her FIL going to Us. ( His Mother is working With Him So many year's and need him To study well so jaya teach him well also jaya got a Compny)
Like Reply
The story going interesting .. Waiting for upcoming adventures.
[Image: FFF62270-912-B-4-CF9-8-F65-2-BA5-B536599-C.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 05:24 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Nice story (continuation of Jaya. But The Carector Of stranger I Dont Like. Mack sure That He is watchan Only. "cpz new Carector spoil The story. and arrange the place of mani There are mahmud aur Abdul) Before her FIL going to Us. ( His Mother is working With Him So many year's and need him To study well so jaya teach him well also jaya got a Compny)

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions......

The characters of Mani, and the remaining will follow..... I don't wish to use the same names..... except for Mani and his character.

The stranger is a known person..... Jaya will understand about him very soon....

and about the Watchman, i am not writing it as Rahim's Character..... Please read the next update and you will get clarity....

I don't want to spoil the suspense by reveling the progress of the story before hand......

Thank You once again for you comments and suggestions......
[+] 1 user Likes badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 07:11 PM)badri.rao2006 Wrote: Hi,

The characters of Mani, and the remaining will follow..... I don't wish to use the same names..... except for Mani and his character.

The stranger is a known person..... Jaya will understand about him very soon....

and about the Watchman, i am not writing it as Rahim's Character..... Please read the next update and you will get clarity....

I don't want to spoil the suspense by reveling the progress of the story before hand......

Wonderful narration, I am very happy to see that you starting this from the beginning in an amazing way. Also waiting for the next updates.... continue your own style.... Thanks for choosing the same name Jaya for the heroine.... 

My only suggestion is that Please keep two post spaces to update the index. Then readers can easily follow the updates one by one.  Thank you... waiting for the next.....
Like Reply
continueeee make it a novelll
Like Reply
Wonderful story badri bhai....aapki story padhkar bhut maza aaraha hai....aise hi aage likhte raho or aapki narration lajawab hai aisa lag raha hai ki koi film dekh raha ho....
Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 07:11 PM)badri.rao2006 Wrote: Hi,

Thank's 4 Replay. Waiting for Next update. and when i have something is my mind i will suggest you. But it is up to you weather you follow them or Not. 'coz this is your story. Thank's 1 again   Heart
Like Reply
Pls update ....super narration .....
Like Reply
Pls update ....super narra
Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 07:55 PM)kuttoosan009 Wrote: Wonderful narration, I am very happy to see that you starting this from the beginning in an amazing way. Also waiting for the next updates.... continue your own style.... Thanks for choosing the same name Jaya for the heroine.... 

My only suggestion is that Please keep two post spaces to update the index. Then readers can easily follow the updates one by one.  Thank you... waiting for the next.....

Thank you for the comments and suggestion..... I really have to thank you for helping me start this thread.

I will sure try and follow your suggestion. Will work on the same....

Thank you for your comments once again.
Like Reply
Bro Please Post Next Update eagerly waiting for it
Like Reply
My suggestion is to keep pics in the middle of the story like kuttoosan bro
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply