True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Waah bhai hottest update, seductive and erotic , good writing.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good good
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Excellent sexy update superb
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Jabardust updates..mazaa aa gaya...
Can you plz add some bathroom fun and pissing fantacies with cousin sis ?
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
bhai very hot update as she is doing on her own and willingly... this was the last update when story stopped abruptly... i hope we will have many update which will include seduction and fucking in shimla during motu's marriage.. blackmailing by showing recorded video ... but at any cost dont share her with chutya shanky... u can add priya into it by showing how rajbir demands and forces his cousin to convince priya and have threesome..... so writing impatiently for nex update
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 11:05 AM)rajeshpatil Wrote: bhai very hot update as she is doing on her own and willingly... this was the last update when story stopped abruptly... i hope we will have many update which will include seduction and fucking in shimla during motu's marriage.. blackmailing by showing recorded video ... but at any cost dont share her with chutya shanky... u can add priya into it by showing how rajbir demands and forces his cousin to convince priya and have threesome..... so writing impatiently for nex update

Thank you for liking this story. Now i have to write it all fresh new updates. So speed will be little less for posting. Lets see till when i will post further but i already started to write and will try to make long update whenever i post. Roughly need 2 to 3 weeks now for every new update to write here.
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Awesome update broo mind-blowing thanks for the wonderful story broo
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
bhai very hot and sexy updates, bas gaand leni rah gayi hai, uske liye bina mat dena shanky ko, so hot updates 4 baar padha maine lag raha hai maine hi baja raha hun tumhari cousin ko Smile
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Take ur time bro..but plz don't leave it incomplete..and if possible give frequent updates.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 12:04 AM)sandy4hotgirls1 Wrote: Take ur time bro..but plz don't leave it incomplete..and if possible give frequent updates.

Will give update soon. Dont worry. Thank you
Like Reply
Early morning i got up. It was 6am. My phone was ringing. I picked up, it was my sweet and sexy cousin sister calling. I picked up. Hi. She said hi good morning. Wake up we have to leave for home. I said but only 6am right now jaan. I was using Jaan word deliberately now to make her feel that i can talk to her any way now. She said you said its a 10hr drive. If we will leave now then only we will reach on time. I said yah ok. Coming in few minutes. Are you ready. She said yah i am ready already. I woke up 5am. I said ok. Coming after shower. I got up. Took shower. Took out my fresh new black jeans from my bag. Wore it with a descent polo tshirt of light pink color. Made my hairs. Used perfume and went out of my room with my bags towards her room. Knocked. She opened. I went in. Saw her nicely she was looking so fresh and was wearing her pink skirt with black top.

I said her nice you looking in this. She said thanks. She asked me what color lipstick i should use maroon, brown, purple or pink. I said skirt is pink then use pink. She said ok. I was happy she was asking me now about this. I knew she has accepted me also after last night. She was standing in front of mirror using her pink shade and some make up. I was sitting on bed staring at her sexy figure in that tight black top and pink skirt. She was looking so hot that again in morning my lund was making signal inside my jeans. She showed me her shade, now ok. I said use more. Make more pink. I want your lips extra pink. I was saying in authoritative way also. She listened and started to use more on her lips. Now ok. I said yah very nice. I took my bag and place on a side table. Saying i bought a small gift for you forgot to give you yesterday. She said really when. I said few days back only. I took out necklace. Showed her. She said wow so nice. I said but its not gold or diamond but these gems are also precious. She said oh Raj its ok. I cant take it. This must be expensive. I said no not much only 20000rs. I said the price deliberately. She said what only. Its expensive. I said jaan hoe aap mayree. Nothing expensive in front of u. I was giving her indirect signal and said in my heart that nothing expensive in front of your chuut. Buss mujhay chuut daetee reh salee. She said but i cant take it raj. I said u hve to or else i will not talk with you forever. She said fir toe nahe lungee and she laughed hehe.

I said bad example woh toe i cant do also and i laughed too haha. I said ok let me change example nahe loegee toe fir mein aapkay bhai say baat karna start kar dunga without telling you. She said no you will not talk to him till i dont say. Then i said fir loe issay. She said ufff tum bahut ziddi hoe gaye hoe. I knew she liked it too. I said wait let me make u wear. I thought while making her wore that. Sale ko raat ko pehnana chayeah tha jab poree nangee thee. I said her openly. Jab aglee baar sex karunga toe yeah pehna kar karunga aapko. She said shut up. Dont talk like that. I smiled. I knew kya kahaygee. She also knew raat ko achay say bajee theee mujhsay. She turned and showed me. I said nice. She saw in mirror again. Yah very pretty. I said aap toe rani lag rahee hoe ismein. Queen of rajasthan. She laughed hehe. Buss karo. She was removing that necklace. I said wear it on our way. She said no its heavy. I said please wear it. She said ok. She had bags packed also. Then said me pick my bags what you watching me only. I smiled and said anything for you my jaan. I picked her bag from side of table and opened drag handle. We were walking towards our car. After checking out. Some hotel boy kept our bags in car. We were about to leave but then my cousin said photo toe tumnay lee nahe mayre. We were sitting in car that time and i smiled. I came out of car thinking wah aaj toe apnay aap hee bolee for photo. She was looking so sexy also in that skirt and top. I said yah come out. We went near that place by walk and i started to take her photos.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: k.jpg]

After photos we sat in car. I started to drove back towards home. It was hot sunny day. Air con of car was working nice so we were feeling no problem with sun. She had her sun glasses on her pretty eyes. While i was driving. She was enjoying the sight seeing of that long tour. Music was on. In start of few hours i was focusing on her figure a lot and even placed my hand on her thigh. She removed it and said focus on drive not on me. Accident mut kar daena. I said toe aap par focus kab karun. She said kabhe nahe. I said woh toe hoega nahe mujhsay. I actually wanted to see her pantie. So i said her openly. Skirt thodee uppar kar loe. Let me see pantie color once. She said what pagal mut bano rajbir. Drive only. I was being so open with her and brutal. I knew i should not hold myself back now from being open with her. After already i had her so much. I said acha bataa doe fir what color pantie inside you wearing.

She said noooo. I said nahe bataogee toe fir mein khud hee dekh lunga. I grabbed her skirt while driving and started to pull up but she removed my hand and said black. I smiled and said nice i like black color. She said rajbir why you like this. If you love someone you respect that person. Not like this. I felt little shock hearing that. I thought bhenchod yeah kya bol rahe hai. She said such a mind psychological thing that i would have feel bad misbehaving with her or touching her openly. I said yah i love u. She said love me as your friend issay zada kuch nahe ok and respect me also. Not like the way you doing. I got happy kee at least salee i love u toe bolnay dae rahe hai. Mutlab she is accepting my love slowly. Ub mujhay nahe pata tha that she is really accepting me or salee nay buss mujhay control karnay kay liya bola tha yeah. So that i should behave good with her because in reality i only wanted to fuck her and make my bitch in bed. Everyday and night. Uppar say yeah friend ka kya drama lay aatee hai beech mein. I said you also say love me too. She said u mad. I said i mean friend kee tarhan wala love u bolo. She said when day will come i will say. hmmm ok, After that i did not made any move on her in car to touch her here and there. As i knew she won that time in controlling me. If i would have touched her then she would have felt i only wanted sex with her but i wanted to show her that i do listen her sometimes at least. So i also controlled myself and thought koi nahe raj bayta jaaygee kahan yeah. Hai toe mayree hee ub. Drive was really long, in between i stopped at some gas station, they had a small supermarket there, my cousin sis went there inside and got some coffee for herself and some coca cola, water for me. She was having her coffee and i took coke. Even the gas station employees got happy seeing beauty like this in there station. They were only glued to see my cousin figure till she went back and sat in Pajero again. If i was not there then i am sure yeah salay low class chutyah iskee cheer faad kar daetay waheen. I felt relief when she went inside car and sat. Salee bitch ko bhee dekhna chayeah kaun hai saamnay, ek toe she was wearing pink skirt not that short but still her legs were visible aur jab itnee sexy creamy legs hon toe kissee ka bhee dimaag kharaab hoe jaay. She should have not came out of car but anyways i paid for petrol and went inside, started to drive, said her aap ko hee sab ghoor ghoor kay dekh rahay thay idhar. She said yah thats why i went inside car quick. Never thought so cheap people they were. I said no problem, she handed me coke and i took few sips, she was having her coffee. After 10hrs of long drive we reached home. My home. In between though i stopped at a good place for lunch also and freshn up a bit in a nice family restaurant, it was packed with families who were on road trip mostly. So no chance here i could have done anything stupid with her. So by evening i was parking car outside my home.

She was excited to reach back. I said her yeah necklace uttar doe. I dont want your mom know about it. She said its ok she wont mind. I said samjha karo. She said then say that you dont want your mom should know about it. I said haan woh hee. You are intelligent. Pata toe hai aapko. Woh galat samjhaygee. She removed it and thrown in car. I said kya hoe gaya ub. She was like i dont want it. When you dont have courage to stand in front of your mother then dont buy me anything. I said sorry sunoe toe aap. She just went ahead. Open the main gate and went inside my home. As her mom was already there. I said in my heart bhen kee loedee salee randi. Yeah hee chayeah tha issay. She was finding reason to get upset with me and i gave her. Ub benchodee kay nakhray sehnay padayngay fir say. Fir manao, patao aur bajao and i was so irritated with my self that why i gave a stupid reason. Salee ko pehnay daeta. Par mayree maa baad mein mayree maartee. That how cum i spend money on this one woh bhee 20000rs and never bought anything for my own mother.

Anyways i grabbed that neck lace. Put it in my bag again. Thought pehnaygee toe tu hee yeah. Woh bhee nangee kar kay pehnaunga. Jaisay woh gaandu jack nay titanic mein pehnaya tha heera rose ko aur uskee nangee photo banayee thee. I took her bag and my bag from the back of car and went up. My mother was inside her room with aunty. I touched feet of both of them. They welcome me. I said cousin kahan gayee. They said she went to bath and change also was tired. I said haan i will also take shower first mom. I went my room, saw my cousin room door was closed also. I knew she must be taking shower too. I kept both of ours bags in my room and went for shower. Came back by then my cousin was sitting with her mom and my mom. She was telling them about how was our trip and where we went stories, my cousin said to me, show pics which we clicked in digital cam, i said haan woh bag mein hai, later after charging i will show, actually i had to first take a back up of her sex video i made which was in same digital cam and after deleting i would have given her camera to show trip pics to family. I sat there grabbed tea cup which my mom made already. I said to aunty our trip was good aunty ji but how u feeling now. She was also better she said. I said good. She said maybe by tomorrow we will leave Raj bayta.

I said itnee jaldee kyun aunty please stay here more. My mom also said her haan dee dee dont go so early abhee aap rahoe idhar hee. Aunty said chal dekhtay hain. Then again they asked about our tour and all. I said aunty aapkee baytee ka poora dhyaan rakha meinay wahan pooch loe. Aur poora enjoyment bhee karaya. I said my cousin then. Did you enjoyed yesterday na. Specially that Mount abu tour. She enjoyed a lot aunty ji. I was giving my cousin signal about our yesterday night sex indirectly. She avoided answering that. Then her mom said mount abu toe bahut achee jagah hai. Hum bhee jaayngay next time. I said sure aunty. Then my cousin said no mom i did not enjoyed mount abu at all. Waste of time. I said acha par kal toe you were saying you enjoying. I actually meant when during sex i asked her you enjoying and she said in my ear yah. She gave an anger look and said again to me no i did not ok, now dont ask again and again. I said ok ji. Then topic of her brother came.

I said aaya nahe bhai abhee tak shimla say. Aunty said i think kal ya parson aajayga. I said ok. After few minutes of chit chatting there. My cousin sis said her mom. I am going my room mom and masi for rest. She went and i also made an excuse of going from there. After few min i knocked the door of my cousin room. She opened and said what. I said your bag. She dragged it inside. I said gussa kyun kar rahe hoe itna. She said please go i am not in mood to talk. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She pushed me and said I told u go and stop your nonsense ok. I thought bhenchodee wapis aatay hee itnee change hoe gayee. She said i am not in mood to talk with u. Just leave me alone. I said ok jaa raha hun. I went out her room. Felt bad bhen kee loedee nay push kara. Mein aur pagal hoe gaya tha for her now. Dil kar raha tha issay ek tharak walee golee dae kar apnay hee room mein full night chodun but i stopped. Thought waste nahe karta waisay hee bahut kam stash hai and its too expensive also. Will keep that for end moment. Pehlay let me try to bring her under me again. I wanted her as slave but salee itnee ghamandee thee kee slave toe dur kee baat thee abhee. Even after getting fucked from me still she was so arrogant. Bloody bitch. I was young hot blood boy, got angry a lot but i controlled because i knew iskee chuut priceless thee. I had already a good taste of her and i knew how tasty she is. Better then any bollywood actress also for me. Agar mayray saamnay aishwarya ya preity zinta nangee bhee khadee hoe jaatee aur dusree taraf yeah mayree hot cousin nangee hoetee. Toe i would have selected my cousin only. Itnee sexy hai aur meethee hai yeah mayree cousin and with her attitude she was more hotter. Thats why i was crazy for her. I was her dog. I went my room after that insult from her. Controlled my anger. Thought abhee soe hee jaata hun. I was tired also. After driving so long. I took out digital cam from bag and first made a back up of her sex video with me into my laptop, locked it with password and deleted video from digital camera. Then kept it back. I saw that video, i got shocked how sexy way i was enjoying her and she was getting fucked too. Poora lund mayra apnee hee video dekh kar khada hoe gaya tha but i still never masturbated. I thought ub chuut hee lunga lund kabhe nahe ragadna. Jab tak bhee wait karna paday no problem. After watching that whole video again. I slept nicely.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next morning i woke up little late. I had took offs from office for a month. So i knew koi problem nahe hai abhee of going work. I got ready and came out for breakfast. Wished good morning to everyone including my cousin. She was wearing her normal top and pants at home. Simple but nice. We all had breakfast at table. My cousin did not sat next to me. She was sitting next to her mom. I was like no problem. After breakfast her brother came home also. She never said him hello. I just said normal hello to him also as i did not wanted my cousin sis to get more upset with me because she said me dont talk to him. He apologize to everyone for not telling about his girl friend. His mother got melt very fast and said koi nahe bacha its ok but his sister was still showing arrogance to him. Then he said next week we guys have to go shimla. I said next week why. He said actually her parents want us to get married quick. I said marriage bhee fix kar lee. He stayed silent and his sister got up went to her room. He showed photos to us. Thodee chubby hai ladkee but good for u. His mom said yeah toe moeta hai. Iskay liya is ok. I said haan aunty ji. They both worked in same insurance company. So i thought sahe hai bhai toe shadee kar raha ub. Badiya. Then aunty went to see her daughter and make her agree to talk to her brother. After few minutes they came out. My cousin sis said congrats to her brother and said i am happy for u bhai busss aagay say kuch naa chupana. I thought yeah sahe hai. Maan gayee yeah toe. Then my cousin bro said zada log nahe sirf close family we can take there. Mamaa ji wagarh will come from Bombay straight and we can go from here next week mein.

I said haan sure i will service car and make it ready. We all can go together and rest bombay walay maama ji can come straight. My cousin sis said to her mom. Fir toe mujhay jaldee dresses laynee padayngee. I said mein hun na i will take you everywhere to buy. My mom said haan raj will take you baby. My cousin sis looked at me with her big big eyes. She said my mom nahe masi, i will manage and go with priya, uskee bhee marriage hai next month. I said ok as u wish. My mom said isnt tayree friend Priya kee shadi mein toe tu gayee thee thoday time pehlay, she said no masi that was her engagement ceremony in 5 Star. I said mein hee toe lay kar gaya tha aapko. I deliberately said it in between there conversation. My cousin sis looked at me in anger look and said tum chup raho i am talking to masi ok. I placed finger on my lips and said ok. I said in my heart jaa bhaad mein bhenchodee, then she said masi, Priya getting married to this American NRI woh wahan bahut rich hai. She will go to America soon. Then my mom said acha. Tu bhee koi American hee liyo fir toe. My cousin smiled and said American nahe masi, Nri lungee Indian hee par haan american citizen hee hoena chayeah. She was making me jealous i knew by saying these things. Then i said I have to arrange my clothes also and some other things have to do for car. I better go and get up. My cousin sis smiled when i said it. She knew i wanted to take her for shopping but she rejected me there and more over she made me jealous also talking about that American thing.

My cousin bro was making own plans with his mom. After that they decided to go there home. I said i can come and drop. My cousin bro said no i got car down. Its ok raj and thanks for helping my mom during that small accident. I said thanks toe i already took from your sister. I said that looking at her. To make her feel more embarass. I knew salay moetay ko kahan samjh mein aayga. Then i changed topic and said hotel wagrah book karwana padayga nahe for shimla. He said nahe bro we will stay at her home. For us i think room will be available at her home, my mother said no it does not look nice we stay in there home, hotel is better. Hum ladkay walay hain we cant stay in her home. My cousin bro said koi na masi aaj kal koi farak nahe padta, then he said to me haan agar you need privacy you can book for u Rajbir. I said haan i prefer that i will book for me. Even aunty said i wont stay in there home too. Rajbir bayta mayra and apnee mummy ka bhee room book hotel mein hee karana. I said sure aunty, my cousin brother was like maa aap toe reh loe waheen. Aunty said naa ji mein bhee nahee reh saktee in someone else home. Then i said deliberately aunty ji koi nahe aapkee baytee aur bayta wahan reh layngay, we all will stay in hotel. My cousin sis also spoke up and said mein kyun rahungee wahan also. I will also prefer hotel only. I smiled and felt good that apnay aap hee bolee hai, iska toe room bilkul next to my room karwaunga book aur bakee sabka kisee aur hee floor mein. I said ok to her and her mother. Then they went down and my cousin sis also went home without saying me bye. Same evening i got call from Shanky he said bhai you came. I said haan bay, aur tu kaisay hai.

We spoke a bit and then i said tayray liya gift laaya hun, he said kya lay aay, i said aaja ghar. He said ok bhai we will see u. After 1hr he came home. I took him to my room after we hugged. Then told him tayray bhai nay duba kar mazaa liya wahan. He said bhai photos dikhao uskee nangee walee. I said photos kya bay, video dekh. I played video for him where i was fucking my cousin sis so nicely. He gone crazy seeing it. He said yeah toe khud itna badiya chud rahee hai. Kaisay hua yeah chamatkaar, i said buss jaadoo hai apna. He said yaar lund ragadna padayga itna sexy moema hai cousin ka aapkee. I said ragad lay no problem. I gave him tissue and he rubbed his lund looking at my sex video with my cousin. We were best friends from childhood and watched many time porn together also. So these kind talks situations were normal for us. I said him. Bhenchod yaha mut giraiyo on floor. Throw on tissue i gave u. Bhenchod laga hua tha and saying me bhai aap toe cha gaye, peechay say bhee maaree kya gaand iskee, i said nahe abhe nahe lee, bahut tight hai bund iskee. Some other day. He said kya choostee hai lund yeah toe. Bhai chuut kee visual nahe aaayee dhang say. I said abay chutyah i am not a director, jitna dikh raha utnay mein maza kar. He came on tissue and thrown on paper. Then flushed it in bathroom. Washed hands and came, said yaar i need her too. I want to do also. I said abhee nahe, abhee i am taking fir kabheee jab mayra poora hoe jaayga. He said ok bhai. Then we both hugged and he said yaar aap toe chuut say chipkay paday hoe iskee. Next time jab loe toe iskee chuut mein kheeraa daalna, i laughed haha kyun bay lund hai toe mayray paas itnaa baadaa woh bhee, he said waisay hee dalwana bahut mazaa aaygaa aapko dekhnay mein. I said ok dekhunga. Yeah saree mein toe aisay lag rahe thee jaisay u married her. I said haan wahan say khareedee, honeymoon saree hai. Issay chodnay kay liya i bought for her. Poora honeymoon feel aaya tha ismein. Raj bhai baal kheechay karo iskay itnay achay baal hain lumbay aap toe mutlab chuut say hut hee nahe rahay iskee video mein. I said chuut ka taste hee itna badiya tha shanky kya bataun. He said haan meethee toe bahut lag rahee hai. He said bhai anal kar doe iska. Fir mujhay pass kar daena apnee yeah cousin, i said anal itna easy nahe hai, she is not ready for it aur koi pros thodee na hai jo jaisay kahunga waisay kartee rahaygee. Abhee toe jitna dae rahee i am happy in it. He said haan yeah bhee hai. Par mazaa aagaya kya video banayee hai. We spoke few minutes more and then he went out to his home. It was night already so i played some movie and slept too. Instead of irritating my cousin.

Next day, i woke up thought of going gym early morning first as i did not went gym from over a week. I got ready wore my Nike Air shoes and went for hard session of gym. Almost after picking up iron and steel for 2hrs i came back home pumped. My arms were again looking tight and big, chest came out. I was pumped and my testicles were full of semen. I made my protein shake, then had nice breakfast. I was happy. Day was going good. Then thought of going to groom home came. My cousin bro. Who was getting married in just a week to his girl friend. Which he just disclose everyone few days back only. I got freshn up, took shower and after getting ready said mom. I will check if cousin bro and aunty need anything. Will go and check. Mom said ok. I came down started my Pajero. Wore my guess sun glasses. I was in a tshirt and jeans as my body was pumped so felt good showing my arms. After reaching my cousin home. I parked car. Went up. My cousin sister opened door. I said hi, she looked at me and her eyes went through my big arms. I noticed too. She was wearing a normal nice purple low neck top, her breast shape was looking nice and round in it. Had her hairs tied behind her head in some home style and below she was wearing some black tights. I took out sun glasses. Saw her nicely from top to bottom also. She went inside without saying me anything. My cousin bro was in his room. So i just went to him straight. We hugged, he was looking quite happy about his wedding. We spoke little about his clothes and shoes. Then aunty came also, i touched her feet. She blessed me and said welcome Raj my son. Sit sit. What u will have. I said nothing aunty ji. Its ok. I said aunty any work then tell me also. I will go and do. She said haan haan bayta i will give u list of things you go and buy. We have to give gifts also to everyone that side in shimla. I said sure aunty ji. My cousin bro said Raj ek kaam kar yeah samaan bhee lay liyo. Some sweets and things. He handed me some money, first time salay moetay nay paisa nikala tha. I felt chaloe apnee shadee par toe kanjoosi nahe kar raha chutyah sala.

I took cash and put in pocket. Then i said aunty about her daughter. What she doing, let me say her hello also. She said yah yah she in her room go. I said yah aunty thanks. I got up and went her room. Knocked, she said come in its open. I went in. She was sitting on her bed putting nail polish on her fingers. I said hi woh i brought pics of our tour. She said ok rakh doe idhar usb. I kept it and said nice color. She was using light pink color nail polish. She stayed quiet. Then i took out that neck lace from my pocket and said this is yours, she looked at me and said i dont want. I said rakh loe na itnay pyar say i bought. Shadee mein pehan layna apnay bhai kee. She said i have many more to wear. Tumsay nahe lungee kuch bhee ub. I said why what i did. She said apnee mom say toe tum itna dartay hoe, rehnay doe tum. Unhain hee dae doe. I said darta nahe hun. Try to understand if she will get to know toe then she will think wrong na that why i gave u expensive thing. She said then who said u for expensive thing. I dont want. I said acha sorry mom kay saamnay dae dunga buss. She said i told u now i dont want. Dont eat my head now and go. I said slowly i love you jaan. She looked at me first in a shock and then said thapad yahan khaogay ya apnee mom kay saamnay. Dont tell me this again i told u earlier also. I said par i care for u now more. After our rajasthan trip. She said i dont care aur mujhay darpok bunday nahe pasand jo apnee maa say dartay hain. I said nahe darta mein kisee say samjhee i grabbed her hairs tight and told her looking in her eyes. She was shock with my move. She said baal leave karo. You idiot. I said utha kar lay jaaunga aapko. You are mine now. I came near her lips, she said pagal mut buno mein thapad laga dungee tumhain. Suddenly i heard her mom coming this side i left her hairs and put that neck lace back in my pocket. Her mom entered room, said rajbir why dont you take your cousin sis with you also to market. She will help you in getting these things.

I was like yah aunty thanks. I thought wah salee budiya nay kya idea diya. My cousin sis was like mom what i will do. Let him go alone. Then her mom said how Rajbir will buy everything alone u go and help him and she went to kitchen saying me raj bayta i will make tea for u. I smiled looking at my cousin sis. Then her brother was calling my name raj come here i wanna talk. I said coming bhai. i said her slowly achay say ready hoena. I want you to look sexy. Wear punjabi suit. She knew i love seeing her in punjabi suits a lot. She gave me no response and i knew ub salee aaygee hee mayray saath. Then i will show her. I was having tea and sitting talking with my cousin bro. after 20min my cousin sis came and said i am ready come lets go. I looked at her and got so happy seeing her beauty again. Abhee she was in a tshirt and home clothes few min ago in so simple way sitting in her room and now she was standing like a model in front of me showing her hot figure. She was wearing some tight white pants, white jacket and white top inside, her jacket buttons were all close only a little bit of her white top was visible from top and her hairs were open. She had light make up on her pretty face and was shining like a star in her style. I got stun looking at her. She was actually looking so sexy i just got glued to see her figure until i realize her brother is near also. So i said yah we should go to market. We went down sat in car. Now i turned towards her and said waisay western mein bhee u look very hot. Par punjabi suit pehantee toe aur sexy lagtee. She said tabhee toe nahe pehna because u like it and she smiled hehe. I said acha fir toe jo i will like you will do opposite. Then i like you in clothes. Mutlab ub uttar doegee kapday apnay and i smiled too haha. She said shut up ok. Tameez mein rahoe Rajbir. Aur aagay say dont grab my hairs like that nahe toe i will teach u a lesson.

I was driving and we were going near by market to get sweets and some gifts for bride family. On the way i never said much also. We completed shopping in 2 hrs as list was long. Then she said i am also tired now. Mom nay itna kuch likh diya ismein. I said ok i will take you juice shop here nice fresh they sell in mall. She said nahe its ok drop me home now. I said abhee toe only afternoon. So early i wont drop u. Just be with me. She stayed quiet, she knew koi faayda nahe arguing with me. I will do my own. I took car to mall. We went up and sat there in food court near that fresh fruit juice shop. Having juice and i was looking at her. I said yeah jacket kay button kholo. I wanna see your top. She said no its small top. I cant open. I said kitna small. She said above waist hai. I cant open ok. I said in my heart ub toe dekhna hee hai kitna short hai. Then i said her in rajasthan toe you were enjoying me huh ub itna nakhray mein kyun hoe. I said openly. She said shut up rajbir ok and by the way i dont know what happened to me there. It was my mistake so forget it. I smiled and said mujhay toe pata hai kya hua tha tujhay salee bitch. i asked hows my biceps looking, she ignored. I said subah when i entered home, tab toe ghoor rahee thee, i know u like my big arms. She said chup nahe reh saktay tum. I said acha photo laynay doe naa apnee. I saw u first time in this white pants. She was like no way. Go to your mom. You fright from her. I smiled and said udaaa loe mazaak. She said yah mumma boy. Go click your mom photo. I smiled again and said jab i took you in mount abu in that saree u were wearing. Tab bhee mumma boy tha kya mein. Tab toe u were enjoying me inside you. She said shut up ok. I gave a smirk smile, she looked at me and said i will not sit here. You stay alone. I am going home. You are irritating me. She tried to got up. I grabbed her hand and said ok ok sorry ub wont say it again. Promise i swear, will not talk about Rajasthan trip ok. She sat again and said nothing. We had our juice and then i said come lets go then.

We walked down till parking. On our way as usual many chut ka bhookas stared at her with there lusty eyes but i did not care. I thought dekh loe salon. Mujhay kya hai. I am not going to fight for her now. Some in whistle i did not turned back. Just said my cousin, i think aapkay liya whistle thee yeah. She stayed quiet. She also did not turned. We reached till car. Sat in, i started to drove back. I said maybe they got crazy seeing your walk in these heels. She said dogs hain tumharee tarhan i dont care. I said mein dog hun sirf. She smiled hehe aur kya hoe fir. I said you hurt me now seriously. I feel like crying. She said really you gone hurt. Pathar kay hoe tum. Tumhain kaun hurt karayga. Now stop your drama and drive. I was like bhenchod yeah salee bahut chalu hai. I was thinking kya karun ub. I wanted to have more fun with her already 2 din beet gaye thay. I have not enjoyed with her. Sala lund bhee ub hard hoena shuru hoe gaya tha. I thought ub koi aur raasta nahe hai. I have to give her that necklace in front of my mom. Tabhee iska yeah drama aur excuse khatam hoega. I took car towards my home. She said why your home. I said just for few min. She said i dont want. I said mom hai udhar. She stayed quiet then. We reached in 15min, I parked car. She came out. I opened main gate and we walked in, then upstairs. Pressed bell. Mom came and my cousin sis hugged her hii maasi. My mom blessed her and we went in. Then we were just sitting in mom room. While my cousin sis was telling her about these little things and shopping we did for her brother would be wife and her family. I was just sitting listening them and seeing my cousin sis figure in that white tight pants.

I said mom chai bana doe thoda headache hoe raha. When she went to make tea in kitchen. I took that necklace from my pocket and said my cousin wear this. She said i told u no i dont want. I said wear it in front of my mother i will tell her i bought gift for you. My cousin got shocked and said are u mad. Tumharee hitler mom kay saamnay i wont wear this. Then i said you are the one who was saying that i should gift this to you in front of her. Ub i am giving then you doing drama again. She said relax its ok i dont want seriously. When my mother came back. I showed her this necklace and said this i bought in rajasthan mother. She said wah nice necklace rajbir bayta. I said for aapke niece, mom said kaun niece. I said jo aapkay room mein hai abhee. My mother smiled and said oh your cousin sister. My cousin coughed suddenly in shock. My mother got little surprised and gave me a look. My cousin said i dont want masi. I said mom. Aap kahogay toe hee layngee yeah. Mom aap hee kaho ub toe. Then my mother was shock also that why i am gifting her necklace but in front of my cousin sis she could not also said much and only said her. Lay loe bayta Rajbir bought for u. Then dont say no to him and she gave my cousin sis. I knew it was a very awkward situation that time for all of us actually but my cousin sis had to take it now. She took that necklace i said i will put in some box wait. I got box from other room and put inside it. Then gave her. She took it looking at me in shock way also. My mom even taunted me in between conversation. Raj bayta tu mayray liya toe kabhee kuch laaya nahe. I said aapkay liya mein hun na maa. My cousin sis smiled and said masi kay liya bhee loe koi acha necklace. I will choose. Kal hee loegay tum samjhay. I said ok ok. Mom got happy too and said to my cousin sis. Sirf tayree hee sunta hai yeah aaj kal lag raha. Then my cousin said haan mein iskay kaan kheech kar raktee hun na massi. I said my cousin haan like in school days also i use to only listen u when you use to teach me. After few min more conversation my cousin sis said ok masi i will go now, mom and bhai must be waiting too for there things. I said come then let me drop u. I said mom coming in few min maa. Anything u need from market. She said nothing tu buss ghar aa. With her that thing i got some idea lagta hai mom got many things to say. I went down opened car. We sat inside. Then suddenly i said oh my mobile i left, abhee aayaa. I went up quick actually i went just with an excuse to cool down mother. I went in, then said mother, she said kya hua, i said kuch nahee woh cousin toe neechay hai, i came up to tell u that the necklace i bought for her actually artificial hai. 3000rs ka. It was just a thanks gift for her because she use to teach me when i was in school. Mom said ok and then said zada costly mut daena issay kuch bhee. I said kahan mother. Costly toe i will buy for u only. Yeah toe buss aisay hee chota sa daena pada. Mother said aur haan mayra liya kya laayga. I dont need yeah artificial ok. Kuch gold mein layna. I said sure mom. I hugged her and came down quick. I sat in car and cousin said lay aay phone, i said yah.

She said tumharee mom nay daanta toe nahe tumhain abhee. I said why she will scold me. She said because of this necklace you gave me. I said itnee himmat nahe kissee kee bhee ub. I am self made man now. My cousin sis smiled. Then i thought in my heart sala 20000rs ka necklace liya tha yeah mother ko jhoot bolna pada, if she would have get to know real price fir toe bahut drama hoeta ghar par. I was happy that situation bhee solve hoe gayee aur yeah mayree cousin bhee impress hoe gayee thee ub. She said tumharee hitler mom kay liya bhee you have to buy now something nahee toe mujhay bhee taunt maaraygee. I said kuch sasta sa lay layngay. I just said it to impress her more kee only u are important for me. She said no. Dont spoil my name. I will choose something nice. I said jaisay aap kaho i am toe your gulaam madam. She smiled. Salee kee smile dekh kar mayra lund fadak gaya jeans mein hee. I said ub toe i am not a kid na. Hitler mom kay saamnay i gave you that necklace. Salee kee chuut kay liya i was so crazy now that even said my mother hitler also. She smiled hehe. Yes now you are a man. I asked her biceps achay lag rahay ya nahe. I went 2hrs gym yesterday to pump. She said yah nice. I like you in tshirt. I felt more happy aur lund nay fir fadakna shuru kar diya.

She noticed road and said idhar why you going this side now. I looked at her and said taking you to flat. She said dwarka. I said aur kahan. Then she was like we are getting late also mom and bhai waiting. I said just for few minutes. She said no no i dont want. I said promise for few minutes only just want to click your pics only. She was like tum pagal hoe. I said yah for u only. Mad, she was silent now and knew she has no choice. We reached in 15min and i said come. We took lift, i opened the door of my flat and said her come, she was feeling very shy and protective about her self that time in her walk, in her reactions i could see but she had no choice i knew that. She walked in the flat, i walked in too and locked the main door. Turned on lights and air con. She said fridge mein kuch rakha hai idhar, i said yah check. She opened fridge in kitchen and saw it was full of beer, coca cola, water, yeah kya ice cream bhee. Itna kuch. I said just for u, kab bhee aaogee toe i dont want you get shortage of anything. I said even i put utensils and grocery also see up. Sugar tea, coffee, milk powder, everything. Aap yaha reh bhee saktee hoe whenever u want to stay alone in peace. She said hmmm. She took water and i took coke. We were in kitchen only i was looking in her eyes. Then i said photos yahan ya inside. She said no where and smiled hehe. Then went in bedroom. I looked at her sexy gaand and walk nicely. She knew i must be looking at her walk. Salee slow walk kartee hui mataktee hui ander gayee in my room and i followed her inside room. Her white jacket was open already and her top was really short. I said wow so sexy you looking in this short top. She smiled and i started clicking her pics with my sony phone. After clicking many pics of her.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.png]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.png]

[Image: j.png]
Like Reply
[Image: k.png]

I went near her and said really hot, she smiled again softly but like a nervous smile as i was too close to her now. She said i think we should go now. Mom and bhai must be waiting also. i felt like i should grab her breast and press it soft, hard every way and play with her again. I was standing very close to her now. I placed my hand on her hairs coming on her face, kept aside behind her ear and went out room saying come lets go you must be getting late. While walking out of room my face reaction was very clever kind like a winner as this is what i wanted. I wanted to show her that i did not bring here for fuck only. I wanted she should trust me whenever i bring her to my Dwarka flat, i wanted to gain her trust for this dwarka flat trip because usually i knw she must be thinking that if i will take her to my dwarka flat that means i will only enjoy with her but by doing this walk out i had showed that i did not bring you here for a fuck and i knew also in first time itself i should not open her in my flat other wise next time she will not come to my flat easily. So after completing my motive i went out. She came near me also in living room, i saw her jacket buttons were close now. I said come i will drop you. By making such innocent face expression i said her that. I knew she got shock. I think First few seconds she could not even believe that i was not touching her or behaving the way i use to always. Then she came out flat also, i locked main door and we went down sat in car. She said i am impressed. I said with what. She said with your behaviour today.

I am glad you kept your limits nahee toe i would have give you one slap also and she laughed hehe. I looked at her for a sec and smiled. In my heart i knew ghanta kuch nahe kar paatee tu agar tujhay choota mein. Par bol lay chal. I said her thanks. Then in few seconds she said you think i am a fool. That you will impress me by this your drama and i will think oh raj so sweet like a hero. She laughed again hehe. Jo tum hoe i know you cant hide. I was shocked, yeah salee toe mayree maa niklee. She caught me just like that. I was really shocked. I stayed quiet. She said kisee aur par try karna yeah ok. Not on me poor boy softly she spoke all this. I smiled then and said actually sach mein it was not drama. I respect u. She said acha then be like this always. Toe i will believe u. I said ok. She said good boy. Then few min i was just thinking about what just happened. Then i said thank you for keeping neck lace. I am glad you like it also. She said yah its pretty and nice. I only kept it because you gave me in front of your hitler mom. Jab ghar jaogay toe tumhain peetaygee woh hai na hehe. I smiled and said pit jaunga for u. I just want you. She said whattt. I was like i mean i just want your happiness. She said hmmm ok. Behave and lets keep our relation like it is now. I dont like anything else. I said but how can i forget our Rajasthan trip and what you have give me there. She got shocked again and said i told u dont bring it up ever. See again u said and by the way i dont know what happened me that time. Something was not right.

I got shocked now. Yeah toe salee ko kuch shak hoe raha. I hope she dont think and come to conclusion that i have given her some sex lust pill. I stayed silent and thought nahee Raj dont worry itna deep she wont think. She said hellooo Mr kahan kho gaye. I said kuch nahee, just focusing on road. She said now listen just dont bring that again. I just want to forget everything. Lets be friends only if you want but no touching or more then that. I thought loe yeah salee toe again pehlay walay rastay par aagayee. I thought i am making impression on her by not touching her but this bitch is more clever then me also. Woh move bhee poppat kar dee mayree. I said friend toe we are already. Friend with benefits and i smiled haha. She hit me on my shoulder shut up ok. Only friend i dont want any benefit from you and you should stop behaving bad. Dont talk out of way. I have given you too much liberty faayda mut uthao. I got so frustrated with her arrogance that time. That I said aapko na ek din utha kar lay jaunga ghar say aapkay and she laughed hehe. Achaa itna dum nahe hai abhee tum mein, i said dum toe dekh chukee hoe. She knew i said double meaning. She said to change topic. Let me call mom. She took her phone and started to talk with her while in few minutes we reached her home.

I did not touched her thigh also this time as already i had not touched her in my flat also so why now i would have touched. I parked car we went up. I had to carry most of the bags. As she went up without helping. I carried bags alone and abused her salee bitch kaheen kee. Pehlay bhaag gayee uppar. I was left with bags alone. Then any how i carried most of bags, went up. She was standing on door only smiling like making my fun. Then said her brother. Bhai ek gadhaa bags laaya hai. I gave her an angry look and she smiled. Her bhai came looked at me and laughed, took few bags and said nothing not even a thank you. Salaa moeta iskee shadee kay gifts mein lay kar aayaa aur bhen kay lund nay ek thank you bhee nahe bola. I was feeling ek thapad laga dun moetay ko and bitch was enjoying seeing me like that. Her mom came to her son room also and said thanks bayta Raj. I said koi nahe aunty, yeah toe mayra farz tha. You are my family. My cousin sis went inside her room by then to change. As she said her mom i will come after change. I sat there few minutes. Then my cousin sis came there in her bro room also. She was in her night gown. Blue nighty with tied rob over it. Her hairs were still open. I saw her and thought yeah bhenchodee mujhay hee provoke karnay kay liya pehantee hai aisa lagta hai. I looked at her for few minutes in between but then she went to kitchen for making coffee for her. Cousin bro and aunty were checking all stuff. So seeing that i also went to kitchen , let me get some water. I took excuse went to kitchen. She was making coffee by boiling kettle water. Standing there. I said panee milayga. She opened fridge. When she bend to take water bottle from down rack of fridge i saw her gaand shape in that nighty and felt wow yaar iskee gaand maarnee chayeah thee i missed it. Itna acha chance tha in rajasthan. Salee ko night gown toe pehanaata. I still did not touched her even though i got really highly seduced now watching her gown but thought jab poora din nahe chua toe why i will touch now. I said nighty mein u look really hot. She said ok panee mil gaya na ub you can go inside. I said we are friends then why talking like that. She said then dont comment much, chup raho. Then i will also talk nicely. I said acha toe chup nahe rahunga toe. She said then. Then yeah this water na i will throw on your head and cool u down, she smiled. I said itnee himmat nahe hai aap mein abhee. She grabbed water bottle , cold water and put it over my head. It was half bottle only so i got little wet i was like what the hell. She laughed hehe kyun himmat hai na. Now go in and sit with my bhai poor Rajbir. I clean my face and hairs with hanky and thought issay toe abhee ek chanta maarun but really i controlled myself there. I did not wanted to make a scene also plus if i would have hit her toe salee pakaa haath say nikal jaatee. I cool down myself taking long breath and went inside. Sat with that moeta and aunty. After few min chit chat, i was getting bore also. My cousin sis was also not coming there as she went in her room already. So i went home. Reached home thought little bit yaar yeah iska kya karun ub. I dont know how this bitch is still so arrogant. I was shock also, iskee chudai itnee badiya karee thee in rajashthan fir bhee salee arrogance mein aagayee thee. Mutlab clear tha. I just had advantage of that pill there aur ub toe she was getting doubt also that something happened to her. So it would be tough for me to use that pill on her also. Now i had only one way to bring her to bed again under me. which was by love and impressing her only. Not by anything else or maybe i was in thought i should try that pill thing one more time or maybe its too early for it and what if she gets it all together. I was just in thoughts, kay kab neend aagayee and i slept.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the updates Bhai, eagerly waiting to see what happens next
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Very nice broo mind-blowing thanks for your wonderful story broo
[+] 1 user Likes Pinkymunna's post
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
clps Nice sexy update happy
Like Reply