Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.33%
38 25.33%
Father- Daughter
11.33%
17 11.33%
Devar- bhabhi
33.33%
50 33.33%
Jijja- saali
30.00%
45 30.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
(25-06-2021, 03:27 PM)sssmr Wrote: Has anyone incest on your friends mom, teachers
Have u seen her nude or tried something
Online for chatting post me on hangouts id : sohanmr64;

Online to chat post me
Lets have fun
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-06-2021, 03:27 PM)sssmr Wrote: Has anyone incest on your friends mom, teachers
Have u seen her nude or tried something
Online for chatting post me on hangouts id : sohanmr64;

Anyone online for mutual chatting and shagging
We can chat on hangout id: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
(24-11-2020, 11:56 PM)sssmr Wrote: Helloo Friends

Does incest really happens

If happens How, will they agree, or forced

Incest is real and in my experience mostly is consensual. 
Everyone has those vulnerabilities where they just let their bodies talk.
Besides most ppl look beyond relationships every now and then.
I have seen many and been in a few incest relationships.
[+] 2 users Like Andres40's post
Like Reply
(25-06-2021, 09:18 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat post me
Lets have fun

post me on hangout to chat now
Like Reply
(28-06-2021, 12:29 PM)Andres40 Wrote: Incest is real and in my experience mostly is consensual. 
Everyone has those vulnerabilities where they just let their bodies talk.
Besides most ppl look beyond relationships every now and then.
I have seen many and been in a few incest relationships.

Yeah correct
Like Reply
I fucked my cousin lalitha and her mom. She does not know I fucked her mom but her mom knows that I fucked her daughter and she was kind okay with it.
[+] 3 users Like kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply
With cousins, yes.
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 03:25 PM)BASUnSUBA Wrote: I have an elder sister and we are so close together. She is a mom and recently she got divorced. After she moved to live with us me and my mom I used to be her best friend, she trust me with her secrets and she can comfortably talk about anything. After a while me and my sister were having a movie night which includes sexual scenes. Then my sister starts talking and asking about sexual things and I was happy about it. Maybe 15 minutes later I asked her how is it feels not having sex for a while after she used to when she was married. She answered me honestly she said as divorced woman she have needs and she wants to get satisfied, she don’t have time to date as she is taking care of her two daughters also it is difficult in our culture. We had a long talk about that then she said she trust in everything and she really wants to be sexually satisfied and if it is okay for me to satisfy her. I was confused and excited at the same time. The first time me and my sister had sex we both were shy she went to her room and called me, she did not take her clothes off as I imagined, the room was dark and she was on her bed bent over with her pants little bit pulled down. It was an unforgettable experience.

before my I had sex with my sister there are things I noticed her doing it. For example sometimes when no one around she let the door slightly open when she changes her clothes or after she take a shower I saw her couple of times naked and she acts as if she didn’t notice me. she ask me to bring her towel when she is having a bath. Sometimes when im in her room she changes her clothes and smile telling me to look away and I can see her from the mirror walking fully naked.
Now it have been more than two years satisfying my sister sexual needs and no one knows. When she needs to have sex she talks to me on whatsapp to come to her house and do her.
I can’t describe how i felt when I saw my sisters naked body for the first time or how horny I get every time I see her. The feelings when i have sex with my sister is extremely intense and unresistible.

Thanks for sharing. Really nice to read and happy you could have this beautiful realtionship with your sister. It is the best thing for her that she need not fear for her safety. Is she elder to you? Do you have interest in her daughters? Do you talk about her daghters with her?
[+] 2 users Like extincton's post
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 08:00 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: Yes incest happens in family.
I am in affair with my cousin (mausi daughter)
She is 30 married having 1 son.
2 years back when i was trying to recover after my breakup i started talking to her...she was nyc n we used to talk normally..
During her colg time she was very famous among her colg boys so i thought of taking chace n i started flirting with her....and after 3 4 months i told her that i am in love with her.....she was shocked but i tried to convinced her that i really love her.....after that one day i was talking to her n i sended her my dick pic...n she was ok with it n she appreciated my dick???but it took me around 2 years to convince her that i love her...now we are daily talking on whatsapp n video calls n sharing nudes with each other....n nxt time whenever we will meet i will fuck her

awesome.. please describe her body.. or post few pics plz.. can we talk dirty on her .. mentioning her assets with you...??
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 11:42 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: Thanks
Very soon I'll fuck her pussy n ass... She hasn't allowd her husband to fuck her ass...but she is ready to allow me to fuck her virgin ass.. Today afternoon i m.going to get her nudes pics??

nice.. did you ever ask if she allows you to press her boobs and squeeze her ass globes and rub her pussy when she is sleeping next to her sleeping hubby when u visit her home..???

did you ever ask if she will feed you her milk by pushing her nipple and boob in to your mouth while she feeds her baby from other boob..?
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(24-11-2020, 11:56 PM)sssmr Wrote: Helloo Friends

Does incest really happens

If happens How, will they agree, or forced

Yes Incest do happen a lot.
When i was in college itself i have heard my friends saying about their affair with Sister in law, aunts, cousins. It will not be like big issue for elder ladies they like younger males. But i dont think its kind of planned or any seduction it just happens due to unavoidable conditions. 
Well  my case i have with my daughter in law, it happened and we still continue.
She is happy and i am very happy. So i dont see any issue here.
[+] 4 users Like grajendran61's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2021, 07:32 PM)grajendran61 Wrote: Yes Incest do happen a lot.
When i was in college itself i have heard my friends saying about their affair with Sister in law, aunts, cousins. It will not be like big issue for elder ladies they like younger males. But i dont think its kind of planned or any seduction it just happens due to unavoidable conditions. 
Well  my case i have with my daughter in law, it happened and we still continue.
She is happy and i am very happy. So i dont see any issue here.

wow how did u get lucky tlo get ur dil in bed?

share story n details
Like Reply
banana
(25-11-2020, 08:00 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: Yes incest happens in family.
I am in affair with my cousin (mausi daughter)
She is 30 married having 1 son.
2 years back when i was trying to recover after my breakup i started talking to her...she was nyc n we used to talk normally..
During her colg time she was very famous among her colg boys so i thought of taking chace n i started flirting with her....and after 3 4 months i told her that i am in love with her.....she was shocked but i tried to convinced her that i really love her.....after that one day i was talking to her n i sended her my dick pic...n she was ok with it n she appreciated my dick???but it took me around 2 years to convince her that i love her...now we are daily talking on whatsapp n video calls n sharing nudes with each other....n nxt time whenever we will meet i will fuck her
Like Reply
incest does happen... n its very normal... i lost my virginity with my virgin cousin sister ( my maasi's daughter) .... i was 21 n she was 16 at that time.... we used to do it regularly until she turned 24 when she had bfs... but we would still have sex few times a month, and then she married so it was better as she was not happy with her hubby...

i too am married now... n after 3 yrs i got lucky with my saali.. when i found she having sex with her bf... when i asked she confessed she had done with 4 guys already... since then i too get to bang her 2 to 3 times a week... especially this lockdown working is awesome.... my wife works at hospital and shifts so we get ample time to satisfy our urges
[+] 3 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 03:09 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: i lost my virginity with my virgin cousin sister

it is not incest. Namaskar
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(22-09-2021, 05:54 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: it is not incest. Namaskar

y not?... fucking you mother's sister n her daughter is not incest ?
Like Reply
Yes it happens...i am sharing an experience with my cousin sis(bhua ki ladki) she is 7 years older then me and we live in the same city so its usual that she came my home on every function...its almost 8 years back when she came to my house and after lunch she slept in a room where i was there,she wore a frowk that day and her panty is visible while sleeping and i got turned on looking her in this position and tried to sniff her penty,man literally i am telling you that was so fucking awesome and maybe she get to knw about it but didn't tell me and after some days i got to know that she is already a whore and i one fine day she told me about the incident and then  i got shocked and i tried to apologize but she told me to have sex with her...we went on the roof and i banged her so hard and i had my best sex of life now she is married with two kids but she now ignore me and try to stay away from me?
[+] 3 users Like Wildlion's post
Like Reply
Incest is rare bt it happens in reality, I know two persons who have sex relation between bro-sis..
Like Reply
Yes incest happen in real....i was in relationship with my cousin (mausi daughter) she is married 32 yr old...we used to do sexting n video call.... Till now she never allowed me to fuck her....but one day I'll fuck her i know that(read my previous comment on this thread)....now I'm in relationship with my another cousin (mama's daughter) she is 23 yr old virgin bitch....we do sexting daily....n last week we were together in a oyo room...she was in her periods so we did only kissing n i sucked her everywhere except her pussy n she sucked n licked my whole body n gave me amazing blowjob...n now we are planning to meet again so that we can have proper sex.
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(03-10-2021, 09:45 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: Yes incest happen in real....i was in relationship with my cousin (mausi daughter) she is married 32 yr old...we used to do sexting n video call.... Till now she never allowed me to fuck her....but one day I'll fuck her i know that(read my previous comment on this thread)....now I'm in relationship with my another cousin (mama's daughter) she is 23 yr old virgin bitch....we do sexting daily....n last week we were together in a oyo room...she was in her periods so we did only kissing n i sucked her everywhere except her pussy n she sucked n licked my whole body n gave me amazing blowjob...n now we are planning to meet again so that we can have proper sex.

Wooww broo too hot
Hopefully u both meet soon
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply