Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.83%
39 25.83%
Father- Daughter
11.26%
17 11.26%
Devar- bhabhi
33.11%
50 33.11%
Jijja- saali
29.80%
45 29.80%
Total 151 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
(24-04-2021, 03:57 AM)green grass Wrote: Devar bhabhi happens a lot in India,  so also Jija salee, Mom-son is very popular and erotic, It might happen physically less, but in fantasy sure it is on the top list, many sons have their first crush on their moms, as they happen to see their moms boobs, and other exposed sexy parts, moms too have fantasy about sons, but in certain cases.

Can we chat in hangouts or telegram
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Its happend more than you think ... i have sex relation with my wife's bhavi.. that women is such a juicy person .. every time expose her boobs in navel in front of people ..
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy_leena's post
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 04:00 PM)Sexy_leena Wrote: Its happend more than you think ... i have sex relation with my wife's bhavi.. that women is such a juicy person .. every time expose her boobs in navel in front of people ..

Wowww
Like Reply
I wanna fuck my mami but dont know how to do strict sexy wife having perfect assests
Anyone wanna chat dirty fantasy and incest
Post me on hangouts Id: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 07:21 PM)sssmr Wrote: I wanna fuck my mami but dont know how to do strict sexy wife having perfect assests

Anyone online for sex chatting Incest, Fantasy, milfs married wifes neighbour aunt
Ping me on hangout: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
(24-11-2020, 11:56 PM)sssmr Wrote: Helloo Friends

Does incest really happens

If happens How, will they agree, or forced

voluntary incest never. one in 10 million dad force or persuade very young dauther, report to security officer if u know of this
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-05-2021, 07:25 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone online for sex chatting Incest, Fantasy, milfs married wifes neighbour aunt
Ping me on hangout: sohanmr64;

Anyone online to chat incest, fantasies milfs
Ping me on hangouts
Like Reply
I had incest experiences with my cousin and my aunt. My first experience was infact with my aunt.
[+] 2 users Like braandpanty2018's post
Like Reply
Once I was at teen age going to school. I got a chance to stay with one of my aunt who was sex boom. It was a family function and every one slept in tired. We all stayed in a single room, I didn't get sleep, so I lay near her and touch her legs. Later I move on her dress to her knees and by using torch light I seen her pussy..

It was pink in colour with few hair's. Like this the night went on.
Next day I sit near her in function and flow my hands in her legs, she didn't say anything and keep on talking..

Then I didn't get time like that.
[+] 2 users Like danielkunar's post
Like Reply
anyone online to chat
incest, fantasy milfs
ping me: sohanmr64
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 08:32 PM)sssmr Wrote: anyone online to chat
incest, fantasy milfs
ping me: sohanmr64

Online for chatting Post me on Hangouts
Like Reply
Online to chat ping me
On hangouts: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
I have an elder sister and we are so close together. She is a mom and recently she got divorced. After she moved to live with us me and my mom I used to be her best friend, she trust me with her secrets and she can comfortably talk about anything. After a while me and my sister were having a movie night which includes sexual scenes. Then my sister starts talking and asking about sexual things and I was happy about it. Maybe 15 minutes later I asked her how is it feels not having sex for a while after she used to when she was married. She answered me honestly she said as divorced woman she have needs and she wants to get satisfied, she don’t have time to date as she is taking care of her two daughters also it is difficult in our culture. We had a long talk about that then she said she trust in everything and she really wants to be sexually satisfied and if it is okay for me to satisfy her. I was confused and excited at the same time. The first time me and my sister had sex we both were shy she went to her room and called me, she did not take her clothes off as I imagined, the room was dark and she was on her bed bent over with her pants little bit pulled down. It was an unforgettable experience.

before my I had sex with my sister there are things I noticed her doing it. For example sometimes when no one around she let the door slightly open when she changes her clothes or after she take a shower I saw her couple of times naked and she acts as if she didn’t notice me. she ask me to bring her towel when she is having a bath. Sometimes when im in her room she changes her clothes and smile telling me to look away and I can see her from the mirror walking fully naked.
Now it have been more than two years satisfying my sister sexual needs and no one knows. When she needs to have sex she talks to me on whatsapp to come to her house and do her.
I can’t describe how i felt when I saw my sisters naked body for the first time or how horny I get every time I see her. The feelings when i have sex with my sister is extremely intense and unresistible.
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 6 users Like BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 03:25 PM)BASUnSUBA Wrote: I have an elder sister and we are so close together. She is a mom and recently she got divorced. After she moved to live with us me and my mom I used to be her best friend, she trust me with her secrets and she can comfortably talk about anything. After a while me and my sister were having a movie night which includes sexual scenes. Then my sister starts talking and asking about sexual things and I was happy about it. Maybe 15 minutes later I asked her how is it feels not having sex for a while after she used to when she was married. She answered me honestly she said as divorced woman she have needs and she wants to get satisfied, she don’t have time to date as she is taking care of her two daughters also it is difficult in our culture. We had a long talk about that then she said she trust in everything and she really wants to be sexually satisfied and if it is okay for me to satisfy her. I was confused and excited at the same time. The first time me and my sister had sex we both were shy she went to her room and called me, she did not take her clothes off as I imagined, the room was dark and she was on her bed bent over with her pants little bit pulled down. It was an unforgettable experience.

before my I had sex with my sister there are things I noticed her doing it. For example sometimes when no one around she let the door slightly open when she changes her clothes or after she take a shower I saw her couple of times naked and she acts as if she didn’t notice me. she ask me to bring her towel when she is having a bath. Sometimes when im in her room she changes her clothes and smile telling me to look away and I can see her from the mirror walking fully naked.
Now it have been more than two years satisfying my sister sexual needs and no one knows. When she needs to have sex she talks to me on whatsapp to come to her house and do her.
I can’t describe how i felt when I saw my sisters naked body for the first time or how horny I get every time I see her. The feelings when i have sex with my sister is extremely intense and unresistible.

Woww nicee brooo
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 07:21 PM)sssmr Wrote: I wanna fuck my mami but dont know how to do strict sexy wife having perfect assests

Online to chat incest fantasy milfs on hangouts
Id:sohanmr64
Like Reply
Online to chat incest, fantasies milf
Pimg me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 06:47 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat incest, fantasies milf

Online to chatting in hangouts ping me
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 06:47 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat incest, fantasies milf

Online to chat
Post me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
Anyone wanna chat dirty fantasy  and incest

Such a awsm fantasy ...
Like Reply
Has anyone incest on your friends mom, teachers
Have u seen her nude or tried something
Online for chatting post me on hangouts id : sohanmr64;
Like Reply