Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(08-04-2019, 04:01 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: Ah.. so u wont be there in home then..? awesome.. ask your wife to wear the same nighty without panty and bra and arrange her bed near window and ask her to act like sleeping lifting her nighty till mid thigh and folding one leg... now your neighbor's husband while passing will see her thunder thighs... after sometime he will try to see between her legs by moving to the corners... he may also try to move her night to the waist by inserting hands in window... as he slides her nighty he will be amazed to see your wifes pussy directly without covering it by any pany.. looking at your wifes pussy he will start stroking his hard.. after sometime he would be unable to bare the urge and just soft touch your wifes pussy by just placing single finger on her pussy... then he will taste his finger and amazed at the taste of your wifes leaking juice... and he sucks your wifes pussy lips multiple times indirectly using his fingers and stroke his hard and leak his cum in his pants and leave.... wish i should be there to enjoy the taste of your wifes wet pussy lips in the same way...

Come and enjoy my wife's pussy the same way you imagined.
Usually my wife shows Neighbour's hus her clean shaved pussy from our balcony soon after her bath, standing in direct sunlight combing her hair in a short towel raised till waist. He will enjoy the view of her bald pussy with big pussy lips that hangs out (waiting for someone to pull and bite them).
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I will ask my wife to try that and see how bold is my neighbour's hus to touch my wife's pussy. Will have to wait till tonight to get the updates from wife on what happened today.
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 04:31 AM)mptncp Wrote: WoW, that was a nice imagination dear. 
Our pleasure exhibiting you all My wife's assets if you were there nearby. 
While I'm fckng, you can only see my wife's dangling boobs through the window. But you can see her pussy while she dresses up nude from bath. She also plays a while facing her pussy towards that window. So, that time you can see my wife's pussy flaps spread wide by her fingers and what you finally see is her pink love hole that I fuck daily. You can enjoy the view half an hour daily after her bath.

wow.. that gives the fresh view of her cute pussy after bath... but what if want to smell that fresh pussy of your wife after bath..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 04:51 AM)mptncp Wrote: I will ask my wife to try that and see how bold is my neighbour's hus to touch my wife's pussy. Will have to wait till tonight to get the updates from wife on what happened today.

will be waiting for the updates..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 09:24 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow.. that gives the fresh view of her cute pussy after bath... but what if want to smell that fresh pussy of your wife after bath..

You can smell that as you wish. Come and join us for fun. But, my wife loves licking and pulling her big pussy flaps ?
Like Reply
Here comes today's updates of my exhibiting wife...
Morning sun at 10 am was shining and throwing it's rays into our grilled balcony. There is an open space in front of our balcony where my wife washes clothes. This open area and the grilled balcony is visible clearly from our neighbour's pathway to roof top and from there roof side wall faces towards our open area. My wife wore a low neck chudi with a petti coat below and sat for washing the clothes. She said half of her melons were out and just her areolas and nipples were kept hidden behind the chudi's neck. Her mangalsutra had slipped between her boob crack. She had lifted her petti coat till her upper thighs so that her dress won't get drenched in water. She has mouth watering soft thighs extremely white colour. My neighbour's hus is a marketing guy, he normally stays at home in the forenoon and knows my wife's washing and bathing time. As expected, he came to his rooftop and pretended to see the water level of his tank and stayed for a while ogling on my wife's semi nude boobs that were popping out of the chudi. My wife's boobies were moving up and down in rhythmic motion due to her fast hand movements during washing. Her soft and milky thunder thighs were open for him to enjoy the smoothness and colour. I think simply by looking at my wife's assets in this manner would have made his cock erect like a hot rod with his pre-cum oozing at the tip of his cock head..Then he left, may be to release his emotions as hot cum.
Again he returned back to the rooftop during my wife's bathing time...
Like Reply
Today's bath time was again one of the happiest times for my neighbour's hus. At 11.30 am my wife wore a small width thin white towel and set for bath. She said, she again shaved her pussy clean during her bath time. This made her pussy look so smooth and beautiful like that of a young girl and eventually her big flaps looked more prominent and were spread like a butterfly's wing. Soon after a fresh bath, my wife pulled her pussy flaps to the maximum length it can stretch to show it better for my neighbour's hus. She then wrapped the towel raised upto her waist such that her bald pussy was on clear display. Her nipples were errect thinking about the exhibit that she is going to make and were poking on the thin cloth of the white towel. When she came out of bathroom, our neighbour's husband was waiting in his rooftop. My wife pretended that she has not seen him and started looking at her face for sometime in a small mirror hanged on the grill standing just opposite to him. He might have been in heaven watching my wife's white bald pussy with big butterfly pussy lips and poking nipples. My wife then turned back and bent to wash her face therby showing him her big round ass and pussy in bright sunlight. I think my neighbour's husband was really Gifted next to me to watch my wife like this. My wife said today she washed her face very slow for him to enjoy the view. Then she had turned towards him, showing him again her semi frontal nude pussy and started combing her hair. My wife lifted her hands in the process of combing her hair and showed him more, untill her lovely pussy mound was in full display for another 5 mins. Then she slowly corrected and drew her eyebrows in the small mirror facing him with her mature womanhood on full display as a feast to his eyes. After doing a lengthy exhibition to my neighbour's husband, my wife came inside our home. She then told me over phone that our neighbour's husband watched the full show standing like a statue, without moving anywhere. 
Next time, I have asked my wife to do a towel drop while combing, so that my neighbour's hus gets the view of his life...My beautiful wife's full frontal nudity... ?
Like Reply
Guys and cpls,these are not stories. These are real incidents that we wanted to share with you all. Need your comments which encourages us to move further and share more. If you still think these are stories, then we need to stop here and search for a good platform, where we get recognition for our dares.
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 06:13 AM)mptncp Wrote: Guys and cpls,these are not stories. These are real incidents that we wanted to share with you all. Need your comments which encourages us to move further and share more. If you still think these are stories, then we need to stop here and search for a good platform, where we get recognition for our dares.

Sir incidents are quite  horny But until you post some pics of your wife we get bored 
So post some pics and videos
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 06:13 AM)mptncp Wrote: Guys and cpls,these are not stories. These are real incidents that we wanted to share with you all. Need your comments which encourages us to move further and share more. If you still think these are stories, then we need to stop here and search for a good platform, where we get recognition for our dares.

Shall I join you guys. I am eager to fuck your wife.
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 04:20 PM)apn Wrote: Shall I join you guys. I am eager to fuck your wife.

Yes, come on bddy. 
Share us ur fantasies and incidents you imagine about my wife.
Like Reply
Your hot comments will make us post pics
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 05:06 PM)mptncp Wrote: Yes, come on bddy. 
Share us ur fantasies and incidents you imagine about my wife.

I fantasized about eating your wife's pussy in front of you. I am not good at writing. Shall you allow me to lick your wife pussy and further. Then you share what we have done.
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 06:57 AM)apn Wrote: I fantasized about eating your wife's pussy in front of you. I am not good at writing. Shall you allow me to lick your wife pussy and further. Then you share what we have done.

Hmmm... Nice fantasy apn.
You can write your fantasies in short. More the fantasies u share, the more we will get excited. If you want u can detail it.

My version of your fantasy will be like below.

Dear young and hard chap, don't worry. I will ask my wife to part her bare pearl coloured thighs for you to taste and eat her pinkish pussy. While you were busy down there between my wife's soft thighs, sticking your face hard on her pussy and got mesmerised in the beauty of my wife's clean shaved butterfly lip pussy, I would pull her head towards me and kiss her passionately and start mouth-fckng her with my thick rod. With all mood set, If your tongue work was so good, my wife will become wild in due time and push her pussy more on your face dominating you. Slowly her pussy will start to engulf your tongue, mouth, face...and whatever is in front of her beautiful love hole. In this state, my wife's hands will naturally pull your head hard towards her throbbing pussy and she will hold your head tight untill she reaches her orgasm and spray all her juices on your face. On the whole, my wife will make you suffocated, you will have to hold your breath hard to survive from my wife's thriving Beauty...her pussy...?
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 06:57 AM)apn Wrote: I fantasized about eating your wife's pussy in front of you. I am not good at writing. Shall you allow me to lick your wife pussy and further. Then you share what we have done.

You can lick my pussy till your wish.......Wife
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 12:04 AM)mptncp Wrote: Hi guys and gals, 
We are cpl 35/32. We are fun loving cpl here for chat and sexting.
Pls don't use absusing words to comment.
Wanna share our experience on exhibitions that we have come across.
Want to know how is ours and is there any cpl fond off or doing similar exhibits.
Cpls pls share urs so that we try to adopt ur experience any enjoy.
Expecting a lot from all of you...

Hello I am 27 year old virgin 
Love to chat with you
vikram.2759; is my Hangouts ID
Pls msg me
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 06:02 AM)mptncp Wrote: You can lick my pussy till your wish.......Wife

I am waiting for that day to lick Ur pussy and eat it until you got exhausted. Let's chat on hangout Luckiestlooser26;
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 06:02 AM)mptncp Wrote: You can lick my pussy till your wish.......Wife

Wana fuck you really hard. I didn't fucked any girl till now. Wanna fuck you shall we had a session
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 06:00 PM)apn Wrote: Wana fuck you really hard. I didn't fucked any girl till now. Wanna fuck you shall we had a session

Hmmm sure... Let's have real fun...
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Thankyou all for crossing 5K views...

Awaiting your hot comments on my wife...
Like Reply