Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Involve MILFs/Mature aunties more in the story,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome update

Waiting for action with future son in law ?
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 06:43 AM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Awesome update

Waiting for action with future son in law ?

Had to weave the sex episode into the story so as not to be seen out of place in the story. You can have maximum two to three flashbacks otherwise it would affect the flow of the story and would seem an unnatural fit. Definitely the next episode would have a long session between Mounika and Prakash. 
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 12:39 PM)game40it Wrote: Had to weave the sex episode into the story so as not to be seen out of place in the story. You can have maximum two to three flashbacks otherwise it would affect the flow of the story and would seem an unnatural fit. Definitely the next episode would have a long session between Mounika and Prakash. 

Waiting for it bro

When will be next update bro!!
Like Reply
When will be Next Update?
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 03:26 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Waiting for it bro

When will be next update bro!!

(11-06-2021, 04:45 PM)BukkaaReddy Wrote: When will be Next Update?

The last update was yesterday. It will take around two to three days to write the next episode as it will consist not only the sex between Mounika and Prakash but also other parts of the story.
Like Reply
Wow super..
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Mouni has become very bold. Very hot.
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Game40it bhai Tu Be frink Yah storime vo mja nhi he jo pheli 2 story merthi. kay Aapvi wo pheli vali story ye site par awelebal he. "my wife Whay she Bitryal me.? to pl. Uska link Bejo
Like Reply
(14-06-2021, 03:54 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Game40it bhai Tu Be frink Yah storime vo mja nhi he jo pheli 2 story merthi. kay Aapvi wo pheli vali story ye site par awelebal he. "my wife Whay she Bitryal me.? to pl. Uska link Bejo

I'm so sorry bro I don't know Hindi and apart from one or two words in your message I was not able to figure out what you intended to convey. Tried using google translate but that was not much of a help. Therefore I'm unable to answer you.

For the others, I know I'm a little late on the update. It's because of Euro 2021 Football championship that's taking away some of my time. I love that sport and so trying to see as much of the live telecast as possible. I've completed a little over half of the next episode and would try to post as soon as possible. 

Please bear with me.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for Big Bang Dhamaka Noisy Lovemaking Session B/W Mounika with Her WouldBe-SonInLaw?
Like Reply
Episode 12

Suseela was surprised that Arun had come back so soon. He was supposed to be away for another week but for whatever reason had come back early. She tried to see how his wound was but he had a long sleeve shirt on and nothing (any bandage) was obviously visible.

“You have come back early? Any problems? Is everything okay?” Suseela asked with concern

“No, nothing like that, I thought being away for too long will likely raise more suspicions than if I came back.”

“I’m glad. Suba has missed her uncle a lot.”

“How is Suba? Is there any change in her now that that asshole is dead? Does she at least have some peace now? Arun’s eagerness and care for the wellbeing of his brother’s daughter was obvious in his voice.

Unlike his brother Bogan, Arun never thought to start a family of his own. Death he feared was always a companion in his profession and having a wife and family would only make him more vulnerable to be killed. Now at thirty-five years he still had no intention of having anyone permanently. His sexual needs would be met by simply throwing a few thousand rupees to the those who sold their bodies. For him the only family was that of his brother’s. He was very fond of his niece Suba.

“She still seems to be in a world of her own but lately there are some signs she is slowly coming out of her depression,” Suseela said but her worry for the health of her daughter was still painful to bear.

“That’s another reason I’m here early. I think it is important she see a Psychiatric doctor for her own good.”

“You think that is wise? Suseela asked with alarm. “You know what happened, what if the doctor involves the security officer?”

“Not to worry, I’ve made enquiries,” Arun told his sister in law. “These doctors keep everything confidential between themselves and their patients. Nothing is revealed without patient’s permission.”

“But still a crime was involved, that too murder. How will the doctor keep everything a secret?” Suseela was still not convinced.

“We don’t have to tell everything to the doctor, only that she was brutally bangd.” As he spoke those words it still caused a sharp pain in his heart. “We have to tell the doctor that we only want her to overcome that trauma.”

Suseela’s scepticism was still evident but the thought that it was possible for her daughter to overcome her trauma made her accept her brother in laws suggestion. “Won’t the doctor ask us to report the bang to the security officer?”

“Most probably would encourage us to do that but it would still be up to us. Most bang victims don’t report it in our society because of the stigma attached.”

Arun knew that only a small number of the victims’ report that they had been bangd and even from those the number of convictions is so low.  His niece was not the first female Vinod had bangd and for that matter so have he and his brother bangd woman as it sometimes happened in their work. But those were women involved in the crime world and women with very questionable morals. Those are women who would brush it off as a small price to pay in their line of work and an occupational hazard.  

“Another important thing. I have bought a home in our native hometown for both of you to stay. It will be registered in your name soon. There will be enough money for the rest of your lives put in your account. Enough also for Suba to get married off. I don’t want you both staying here anymore.”

Suseela couldn’t believe what her brother in law was saying. “How? Where could you get so much money? You are the only family we have left how can we leave you and go?” Suseela’s questions came in a rush.

Arun recalled the phone call from that mysterious man he received a few days ago. “You did well. I’m glad you killed Vinod without any problems.” He then instructed Vinod to come to a pre-determined location. Arun approached the place with great caution. He didn’t want to be a victim of a double cross plot but he was pleasantly pleased when a big bag awaited him there. He did not meet anyone all he was told was where the bag was and to pick it up. Inside the bag was more money than he had ever seen in his life. Bundles and bundles of two thousand notes.

“I got paid for what I did though I would have done it for free. Whoever hired us really wanted Vinod dead more than us.”

At that very time Dharana and Vajendra were having a meeting with DCP Paul. They had briefed him on the progress of their investigations so far.

“We have confirmed the last place Vinod had been before he was killed and have established the time around which this crime took place,” Dharana had told him.

“So, we can rule out that Premavati had nothing to do in this except to have lent out her place for her friend and the victim to use for their illicit affair,” DCP Paul asked.

“That’s what I think sir but now Lekhashree’s husband, Rakesh is a suspect,” Dharana said.

“Who the politician?”

“Yes, apparently he had engaged Vinod for something. So, we started looking all that had happened with Rakesh for the last couple of years,” Dharana paused after saying this.

“Okay, go on,” his boss Paul said.

“The most significant thing that happened had been his election to the powerful youth chief post in his party.”

“And so?” Paul asked.

“The thing was he was not the favourite for that position but surprisingly his main rival suddenly had a scandal erupting about his son being involved in drugs and drugs distribution that completely ruined his chances for the position. It seemed too much to be just a coincidence.”

“You think that was what Vinod was hired for by Rakesh, to set up this scandal?”
“Yes sir.”

“Then shouldn’t Rakesh be happy with Vinod. Why would he have anything to do with his murder.”

“His wife Lekha had first seen Vinod when he was with her husband. She told us how he would boldly strip her with his eyes even with her husband being there. Her husband might have noticed that too and had kept an eye out on her or Vinod.”

“I see, you think Rakesh may have known about his wife’s affair with Vinod and got him killed? Divorcing his wife would have been easier don’t you think?”

“That wouldn’t be good for his political career just when it was taking off. A scandal involving his wife would be disastrous as you are aware there is even a talk of ministership for him if his coalition wins in the coming elections.”

“So, he too has a motive and it’s not just a matter of a jealous husband. Well follow that lead too if you have to,” DCP Paul gave his two men the go ahead.

“This is just an off chance only boss. Her husband may actually be totally unaware his wife was cheating on him. My thinking is it is still related to intergang rivalry.”

While a serious, difficult situation was being discussed in the office of the Deputy security officer Commissioner, an entirely different situation, a much more delightful one was going on in Prakash’s bedroom.

A fully naked Prakash with a half erect cock was grinning broadly at his mature lover without even a little bit of shame or embarrassment.

“Hi, baby, I’ve been waiting for you,” Prakash said as moved up and grabbed her in an embrace.

He held her by her waist while she had her arms around his neck. They were both smiling conspiratorially.

“You shameless idiot, what if your mother had come with me. She would have had a heart attack seeing you waiting for me completely naked like this.”

While she spoke, he was busy kissing her on her neck, her ear and her cheek. “Hey silly, I’m talking to you seriously.” But her smile belied her words.

Prakash still wouldn’t listen to her he was too busy pulling up her T-Shirt off. The T-shirt was stretched out in front by her big beautiful breasts. She held on to her T-shirt preventing him from pulling it up.

“You silly boy, don’t be naughty, just listen to me.”

He stopped for a moment and looked at her. “We’ll talk later, now take your shirt off or better still I’ll take it off.” Saying this he starting pulling up her T-shirt.

“Okay, okay.  You are too much you dirty fellow,” she said as she raised her hands up to let him take it off. Luckily her hair was tied up in a ponytail and was not messed up too much as he pulled off her T-shirt. Her heaving milky white breasts in the black laced plunge bra were a treat for his eyes. Her bulging white flesh in contrast to the black bra cups caused blood to gush through his shaft. His cock became ramrod straight pointing slightly upwards. Her eyes quickly darted down to look at it.

“You’re so reckless, what if your mom had come along with me,” she admonished him teasingly once more.

He laughed out and said,” I heard you and mom talking, I knew you’ll come alone. So I quickly came into my room and stripped naked for you darling.”

She looked at him as if she was chiding him but with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. “Then why did you call out for your mom before opening the door.”

“I had already come into my room when you started up the stairs so it was to make doubly sure my mom didn’t suddenly decide to follow you.”

“Very clever,“ Mounika said as she traced her forefinger and middle finger over his lips. He tried to grab it with his lips. She cleverly avoided it and but traced her fingers lovingly over his cheek.

“You’re the clever one dear, I can’t believe you are here in my room and so devious you had made my mom the lookout for us as we enjoy ourselves.” She realised he was making fun of her.

“It’s all your fault. I was such a virtuous good woman and a loyal wife now you have totally corrupted me. Without shame I have come to you, to your room itself.”  

“No games baby, you wanted to be here in my room alone with me so you manoeuvred it to happen. I wanted you in my room, so let’s stop wasting time.”

Saying this Prakash buried his face in the bountiful bulging flesh over her bra. He started raining kisses over that delectable soft skin.

“ssss… Prakash … kiss…. Oohhh baby…” Mounika moaned as passion overcame her. She had sex with him only yesterday yet she needed him again today. Even she was not aware that her libido was this strong. It had needed a young lover like Prakash to bring it out that too at this age of 48. How she wished she had met Prakash when she was in her thirties when she was in the peak of her sexual prime.

Prakash’s hands had gripped her flaring waist his fingers pressing into her soft flesh. Her long nails were drawing invisible lines on the firm muscles of his shoulder blades.

“Oh, baby take me here, I want our love to be consummated on your bed here my darling,” she mumbled in delirium as he continued to kiss and lick the top of her breasts.

She wanted more. She wanted her nipples and her breast stuffed into his voraciously sucking mouth. She wanted his tongue to be lashing against the flesh, she wanted his teeth to be nibbling at her rubbery and distended teat. She needed that pleasurable pain from her ardent lover. Leaving his back, her hands reached back to unhook her bra. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head away from her breasts. His disappointment from having his prize snatched from him was only fleeting because she had pulled of her bra giving him full access to her breasts without any hinderance of any covering. The were luxuriously soft and ample yet in spite of her age they were boldly upstanding. The taut and sensitive light brown nipple jutting out from a similarly coloured perfectly circular areola was an invitation for a feast. She cupped her breast in one hand and pulled his head by his hair towards it.

“Now suck it my adorable rascal. Chew on my tit .. show me how much you want it.”

Prakash needed no second invitation. His lips hungrily latched on to her nipple. He pulled hard on her teat. “aahhh yessss…. Prakash …. I’m dying…” she raved mindlessly. He chewed gently on her nipple causing a sweet painful pleasure. “oohh… Ohhh… Ohhh…,” she mumbled incoherently. He tried to take as much of her flesh into his mouth as he could. His mauling of her breast was triggering a liberal flow of her feminine juices in her pussy. Her husband of twenty-eight years had never mauled her tit the way her twenty-eight years old lover was doing. Her husband had never transported her to this feeling of exhilaration that she was now in. He too could see how much in the throes of passion she was in by the force of her grip on his back.

Prakash let go of this tit and his mouth eagerly sought the other. She fed that too to him the way she had done for the first. She felt a little prickliness on the recently abandoned nipple caused by coolness of the airconditioned air on the wetness of his saliva sticking around the areola. Prakash shoved both his hands through the waistband of her jeans to grab her buttocks. Mounika’s hands quickly started undoing the rivet on her jeans. In her fervour and in her haste, it was only after a struggle she was able to release it. She quickly unzipped her jeans and pushed it down her legs. She kicked it away with her legs. The only piece of clothing on either of their bodies was the lacy black thongs she was wearing. She had worn it just for her sweet lover, it should be erotically seductive for him. There was just a thin strip that just about covered her pussy mound. She knew there must be a long-wet line right in the middle of that strip. She wanted him to see that, see what he had caused her pussy to do. She wanted to show him how much she wanted him.  He wanted to bring down her panties but she stopped him from doing it. She took a step away from him and posed with her hands on her hips.

“Look at me my love, how do you like it?”

This was the first time he could take his time and admire her voluptuous body. The first time they had made love in his apartment they had undressed each other frantically and had literally rolled all over the bed as the tightly hugged each other. At that time, she was still embarrassed to show herself fully nude to him. That was the first time she had been deceitful to her husband and was still a bit disturbed though the sex was erotic and delightful. The second time in the car, it was difficult to fully appreciate her exposed beauty in the confines of a car. Now more of a closeness had developed between them, she was now wanting to see the lust in his eyes as they devoured her glorious nakedness.
She stood there so very tantalizingly provocative. Her smouldering look and the slight naughty smile on those luscious lips was bewitchingly erotic. He noticed she had not worn any lipstick when she had come here. She had planned exactly what she wanted to do here. If she had come in with lipstick on and had gone back without it his mother would have noticed it and got suspicious on what had gone on in the room. Women can be so devious when they wanted to cheat. Her ripe conical breasts with the pointy almost inch long nipples were shining wet with his saliva. They were creamy, ripe and even though ample were still upstanding for her age. There was perhaps a little softness even a touch of looseness in her belly but the only enhanced her desirability in his eyes. Along with her long shapely legs she was the perfect MILF. He noticed the darker small patch on the narrow front stripe of her thong. It couldn’t possibly be the hidden strip of her pubic hair. That wont show on her black panties. Then Prakash realised what it was. It was caused by the cream oozing out of her pussy. She was as much in lust as he was.

“You’re a real hotwife baby,” his voice was a croak of emotion.

“Not just a hotwife honey, I’ve become a shameless bitch for you,” Mounika whispered back to him. “Take me here on your bed. I’ve fucked you in your apartment and now going to here so I would be the first woman to share this with you., not even your future wife.”

It just showed how much she wanted herself to be special for him. “But wouldn’t that be your daughter?”
“Will you want to marry her?” Mounika asked in return.
“If it means being near you always I’m willing to do that.”
“We’ll talk later Prakash but first I need you.”
He too couldn’t wait anymore. He slid down on his knees in front of her and buried his face on her crotch. He could feel the heat emanated from her pussy and chemical odour signalling her arousal. The smell created a chain reaction within him going from his olfactory nerve to his groin causing his cock to harden like an iron rod. His tongue licked the front of the thong tasting her sticky wetness. His saliva now mixed with her vaginal fluid causing her thong to become completely wet.

“Oh baby suck me, oh put your tongue in,” lamented the once graceful and polished Mrs. Jayakar. She had both her hands pressing his head on to her crotch while he was clutching her rounded buttocks hard with both of his. If her husband was to see her in this pose he would have been shocked to see that his refined wife was capable of such lewdness.

Prakash did not attempt to take off her thongs, instead he pulled the middle stripe to one side. Her slightly parted labia was an irresistible treat. Her juicy wetness was what he now craved badly to quench his thirst. With her eyes closed in expectancy she impatiently waited for him to greedily gorge on her wet pussy lips. Seconds passed yet there was no delightful contact of lips on her private lips. She couldn’t bear her frustrations anymore, with a groan she glanced down. Like an animal, with his lips pulled back, teeth bared he was deeply breathing in the scent of her arousal. Her own arousal was inflamed on seeing her hunk of a lion inhaling her scent.

“Eat my pussy, my darling stud, I’m leaking just for you,” she moaned huskily.

Her cunt lips were swallowed by his lips. He slurped on it drinking her warm sauce. “hng.. hng.. hng…,” Mounika was transported to heaven. His probing tongue made her legs feel weak. She held on to his head rubbing her wet snatch on his face. Her colourless stickiness was not confined to his lips alone it now was coated all around beyond his lips. The ecstasy that engulfed her went to the very core if her being. Streaks after streaks of pleasure made her mumble incoherently.

“Ohh… your killing me sweetheart… I can’t be without this lover … in my years of marriage it has never been this wonderful … ,” Mounika sobbed in bliss. His wife to be will also enjoy his talented tongue, even in case it was to be her daughter she still could not avoid a feeling of jealousy. She wanted him to be enchanted with her and with her alone though in her heart of heart she knew it was not possible or practical. She felt two of his fingers join his tongue in probing her pleasure tunnel. She squealed out loudly at first but realising where she was she tried to control her whimper as much as she could. His fingers teased and found her sensitive spots. As he rubbed there in small circles her fluid completely coated his fingers. “Oh god.. oh god.. he’s going to make me cum… cum….yess.. baby… yes.” Her hips jerked as her copious flow completely drenched his fingers now.

He continued to gorge on her pussy as she shuddered in tumultuous pleasure for nearly a minute. She quickly pulled him up. She needed to love her young boy who had given her so much of unrestrained joy. She rained kisses on his face unmindful of her own love juice on his face. They kissed again passionately their ardour still unabated even to a miniscule amount. His tongue penetrated between her red lips and renewed contact with her tongue. Prakash’s strong hand gripped the flesh of Mounika’s waist tightly while kissing with undiminished passion. He was roughly squeezing her boob with his other hand as he grinded his lips on hers. Mounika’s long nails were also grazing haphazardly on his wide back. She pushed her thigh between his legs and felt his erect masculinity pushed onto her thigh. She quickly got rid of her tongs to be gloriously as naked as he was. She wanted him in his bed, they didn’t have much time before Divya started wondering what was happening in her son’s room between her son and her best friend.

Finally, when their lips parted they looked at each other smiling at their own ardour as they gulped in air into their lungs. They were still embracing each other tightly.  She knew how wrong this relationship was and yet could not suppress the feeling of love that swelled inside her. She could not understand her emotional attachment to a man so much younger than her. “Come baby, let’s go to bed, fuck me .. fuck your bitch,” she moaned into his mouth.

But Prakash had other ideas.  One of his hands gently brushed the muscles of her abdomen. Those muscles throbbed under his teasing fingertips. It felt a bit sensitive but the pleasures were fabulous for Mounika. "Ohhh Prakash ... Prakash ... darling .... Sssss ..," She kept mumbling her young lover's name. She almost went into a trance while he teased the muscles of her abdomen. She knew where his fingers were going next. She once more waited for that pleasurable attack with her thighs trembling in anticipation. His hand slipped from her stomach downwards and her legs automatically opened slightly wider giving him easier access to her leaking feminine treasure. He suddenly turned her body and hugged her from behind. She closed her eyes with her head resting backwards on his shoulder as she enjoyed the pleasure she was getting from him.

"Hey Mouni, open your eyes and look in front," her lover whispered into her ear. She opened her eyes. She could see the image of their two bodies pasted together in the full-length mirror on the wall in front of them. His body was mostly covered from view by her body in front of it. One of his hands was squeezing her nipple and his other hand was covering her pussy. She was seeing in the mirror what his eyes had been admiring with lust. Her eyes reddened with passion and her lips though without any lip gloss still sweetly reddish. Only a few ornaments were on her completely naked body. There were just the earrings, the precious stone nose stud that made her face even more attractive, diamond ring on her finger, two finely crafted gold bangles on her wrist and silver toe rings. But she could see Prakash’s eyes focused on the mangalsutra hanging around her neck. That symbolic identity that she belonged to someone else was the most enchanting ornament for him. That chain hanging around her neck was a testament to his masculinity. That his masculinity had made her forswear her vows of fidelity to the man who was owner of that symbol. He was no exception to that feeling of ego all men had. Without any sense of arrogance, she also acknowledged that she was not some ordinary prize that he had stolen. She was a treasure many men had obsessed about possessing but none had succeeded till Prakash came along.  

Seeing it had increased the lust in Prakash, but it made Mounika feel guilty. I belong to someone else, and it has made my mind ache that, whatever else can be said of Jayakar, he had been good to me and I was betraying him Mounika thought with a little pain in her heart.  But, because she was in the grip of the feverish desire that Prakash had aroused in her, she could not resist the lust that was consuming her. The tips of his fingers now teasingly rubbed the soft flesh of her stomach. Her stomach alternately crunched and relaxed in that pleasurable ticklish feeling. Mounika could see her own stomach flesh quiver. Then when his index finger gently poked at her navel she let out a soft moan. Her bosom was heaving as she struggled for breath at his continuous caressing. Prakash then slowly inserted his middle finger into her pussy and this time she moaned louder as her mouth opened automatically in pleasure. He could feel her readiness for him and she could feel his very hard erection poking her from behind. There was no doubt within them of their full-blown desire for each other. She felt a little embarrassed to see her love fluid overflow and run down his fingers. She could not ever remember a time she had been this wet before. She her expression of pain like pleasure on her face was a turn on not only for him but for her too. Her body was being played with by a man young enough to be her son and she was revelling in it. When a man succeeds in arousing unbridled desire in a woman then there is no difference in the reaction of that woman whether she is royalty or just a maid. All inhibitions dissipate and only fulfilling their needs become paramount.

“You came here to spread your legs for me didn’t you my love,” he teased her.
“Yes, you donkey I came because I want you.” Prakash kneaded her breast and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. “sssss….,” Mounika moaned.
“Hmm .. I’m a donkey is it,” he laughed as he nibbled her ear lobe and put his tongue into her ear.
Mounika reached behind to grab his cock. “This is like a donkey’s so you are one.”
His eyes locked with her eyes in the mirror. “You want this donkey cock inside your tight pussy cheating slut?” he whispered sexily in her ear as he started sucking on the nape of her neck.
“Yes… yes… fuck me.. fuck my tight pussy with your big cock.” She was in a delirium, desperate to be fucked.
“Will you give your cunt whenever I want it.”
“Always when you want me,” she was so much in heat she would promise him anything now.
“Wherever I want you?”
“Yes wherever, now take to your bed.”
“In your house?”
“Anywhere you want.”
“In your bedroom?”
The way she wanted to be the first woman to fuck him in his condominium and here in his room, she also wanted him to be the first man other than her husband to share her marital bed.
“Fantastic dear, I’m going to fuck you in your bed one day while your son, daughter and son are at home. I want you to writhe and moan as I pump my cock in your cunt with all of them not very far away.”
“Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh…” Her love fluid spurted out as she came once more. The thought of being fucked by her lover with her family members nearby was both frightening and highly erotic at the same time.
That thought was highly exciting for Prakash too. The only thing that could beat it is to bang this glamorous wife right in front of her husband. That was unlikely to happen Prakash knew but at least to wallow in their sinful delight as her husband was nearby would be the next best thing. Now he pulled her along to stand very close in front of the length mirror.

“Take my cock in your hands Mounika. I want to see your beautiful fingers play with my shaft,” he spoke gruffly to her.
Mounika was aware she had lovely fingers. There had never been a need for her to engage in household chores. There were servants at beck and call for that. There was no roughness because they were worn out through household chores a housewife was saddled with. The pads on her fingers were delicate and soft and their feel on skin would be immensely pleasurable for men. She had maintained her weight and body shape well so her fingers were long and slender and not chubby like that of overweight women.  She had noted how he had watched fascinated as she stroked his cock in the car just yesterday. She could hear his breath come in staggers as her fingers pulled on his shaft skin. She was not some sexually unsophisticated woman in that aspect she was carnal enough to know what men found erotic. She was well aware that being jerked off by a woman with lovely fingers and beautifully manicured and painted fingernails would be very sensual for men and for a young man like Prakash even more so.

Now as she held his thick phallus in her fingers her mauve pink painted nails were a stimulating contrast to his brown skinned cock. She didn’t start stroking him straightaway. She gently rubbed her fingers against his tightly pulled taut skin. Her touch was enough for his precum to ooze out and drip to the floor. She smiled knowingly at how aroused he was. She would pull his skin slightly to expose only about a third of his reddish bud and even that would cause a drop of his precum to soil the floor. She saw those heavy sacs below his thick and long shaft. How full they must be with his potent seed. She should have waited for another day at least to be completely safe but she was willing to throw caution to the winds and let him bathe her womb with his life-giving fluid. She’ll handle any problem that arises later. She held his cock by the tip, the padded part of her palm below her index finger just after the tip of his cock. She pulled back so much so that three quarters of his bud was exposed before pushing front to close it once more. His pink bud was now an angry red, almost purplish as it was filled to bursting with his hot blood.

“Ahh… Ahhh…,” Prakash moaned at her expert handling of his cock. This is where no young girl could hold a candle to a mature sophisticated and experienced woman though Prakash to himself, and when that experienced woman was as beautiful and sexy as Mounika, it was sheer heaven.

Mounika took her time as she stroked him. Her fingers slowly started sliding further and further down his shaft till now his foreskin was fully pulled back before it was pushed up again. She looked up at his face and smiled with satisfaction. Her young lover was watching with fascination, as if he was mesmerised, at her fingers stroking his hot cock. She looked at the full-length mirror and felt a shiver in her body upon seeing their image. A muscular young man was standing with his muscles pulled taut as his impressive manhood was being jerked by the hands of a much older but glamorous woman who was also flushed with passion. She gently squeezed his balls as her stroking gained momentum. She didn’t want him to finish because her steaming pussy was awaiting that but she could feel that he was still far way off.

Prakash wanted more and he held her shoulders and pushed her down indicating what he wanted next. She immediately went on her knees in front of him showing she was eager for that too. She held his cock in her hands as her tongue licked his precum from the head of his cock. Prakash now looked into the mirror. He still could not believe this was happening. The wife of one of the richest men in the state was down in front of him as if she was his slut. A woman who was always spoken to with deference. A woman who could command other men and women to do her bidding. A woman who was only just a few years younger than his mother. But here she was licking his cock as if that was her most fervent desire. As her hair was tied in a ponytail he could see those luscious red lips so near his swollen cock. Satisfied she had cleaned him fully with her tongue, she kissed his cock as if it had been a good and obedient boy.

Prakash was losing his control he wanted those soft sweet lips to be wrapped around his thick shaft. “Suck Mounika, sss..  take my cock in your mouth,” he croaked overcome with desire. She looked at his face and batted her eyelids as she took the bulbous head of his pleasure pole in her mouth. Because of girth she had to open her mouth wider than she ever had to do for her husband. Then again she had no experience of any other cock. This was just the second male organ to enter her mouth. Prakash moaned as he could feel her tongue work underneath the head of his cock. From just sucking his head she took a little more into her mouth coating that part too with her saliva. Mounika could feel his cock pulsating in her mouth. She sucked hard rubbing the hot skin of his cock with her wet lips. She was amazed by her own actions. She had not taken this much of an effort when pleasuring her husband with her mouth. She stroked his cock as her head bobbed front and back. More blood gushed into his erectile tissue by her stimulation causing his cock to expand to a level it had not reached before.

“You’re a born cocksucker, Prakash grunted as she took him to greater heights of pleasure. This was the first time in her life she had been called a cocksucker. No one would dare not even her husband but his words caused her to secrete even more of her love juice. For the first time she did something she had never done while giving a blowjob. She started frigging her own cunt as she suckled on his rod. Her finger tips rapidly rubbed circles around her erect love bud causing her to float towards another orgasm. He would have love to have her continue sucking him but he was aware of their limited time. He pulled her up and she reluctantly let his cock pop out of her mouth. He kissed her fiercely before easily lifting her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he took the few short steps to his bed. Her rolled her on to the bed and she lay on the bed and looked at him invitingly. She wet her lips as she saw his impressive manhood dripping with her saliva.

“Spread you legs baby,” he commanded as he got on to the bed.
Like a dutiful mistress she spread her legs wide pulling them up to her ample chest. With her first two fingers of both her hands she held her cunt lips open for him to show her readiness to receive his massive pole inside her love channel. This high society family woman, the wife of one of the states prominent citizens was on lying her back opening her pussy like a bitch in heat for her illicit lover to shove his hard pole inside of her. Her cheating once chaste cunt was soaking wet for the handsome hunk who had pushed her into adultery.

“Fuck me baby, I want your massive cock in me, fuck me, make me your bitch,” she cried out hoarsely.

Prakash hurriedly got in between her legs and put them on his shoulders. She reached in between his legs and pulled his cock to her pussy. She rubbed his wet bud against her wet opening. The two wetness combined to cause a sloshing sound.
“hng.. hng… ,” she moaned as she stimulated her own arousal. Prakash did not push his cock in but let Mounika rub it on her cunt and make herself hornier. He saw her half-closed eyelids, her swooning eye balls and her contorted facial muscles as she was in the grip of tremendous lust. He was so proud that this gorgeous housewife so desperately craved for his manhood. The image of Jayaker came to his mind. The dignified man who wielded great power over people. “Here his wife lay in an undignified manner with her legs open, forsaking all her marital vows, urging her young stud to hump her, to plough her sublime pussy and making her husband wear horns by her adultery,” Prakash thought with a sense of superiority about his manhood. He knew the horns here symbolised that of a male genital that was full of vigour and strength, in this case his virile phallus placed as a horn on the forehead of Mounika’s unsuspecting cuckolded husband. He pushed his cock in letting it slide inside her wet tunnel. As her grasping pussy gobbled up his hot shaft for the fourth time in the past week the horns on her husband’s forehead grew just a little bit longer.

“Hnngg…” she gasped as that enormous girth invaded her tight sheath.
 “Oohh god… yes… baby…ohh fuck me,” the once decorous housewife begged in abject surrender to the magnificent manhood of her young stallion.
He thrusted in and pulled out till only the tip of his ramrod erection was gripped by her splaying pussy lips. The tight skin of his cock was wet and shinning, generously coated by her amorous release. He thrust in back with vigour till now his pubic hair and hers merged together.  
“Arrgh… your killing me,” she wailed as pleasure caroused through her body. He thrust in again and again causing her to squeal with joy. She gripped his strong biceps hard as raw emotions burst through her.
“nngg… nnggg…. nngg… “ his every thrust brought a grunt as a response. Every time his cock plunged through her wet gripping pussy flesh pleasure shot through her entire body.
She pulled his body on to hers, she needed his lips on hers. The elegant woman who lay writhing below his body was his dream come true. The kissed passionately as they fucked. Divya sat in the living room wondering if Mounika was succeeding with her son. Coincidently right at the moment when his wife was being mercilessly humped by her young hunk of a lover her husband was thinking of the them as he took a small break from the files he was looking at. He was aware his wife had gone to see Prakash ostensively to talk to him and convince him. He wondered if she was getting her way with him. Little did he know it was more than that. She was getting more satisfaction than she dreamt of.  

Mounika saw their image in the mirror as Prakash fornicated with her. She saw his body undulating, starting from the broad shoulders and moving down to his hips as if in a wave as his love pole plunged in and out. She saw her own body move with the same correlation. It reminded her snakes mating. Her legs were wrapped over his. Her toes stretched out pointing downwards showing the ecstasy she was in. She did not realise how much out of control her passion was till she saw her hands gripping his strong muscular back. Her long fingernails were embedded in his flesh.

“Oh my poor darling ..am I hurting him,” she thought in dismay but she couldn’t loosen her grip as unimaginable bliss was surging through body. She had already come again bathing his rod with her release. But he kept going on and on carrying her to the crest of the next wave. Watching themselves in the mirror was like she was the star of a porn film that she was watching.

“Ohh.. fuck… Prakash   …. harder… baby harder…”
“aahh Mounika… my slut   sweet cunt… hump…”
Rivelets of sweat was running down their heated body. Mounika was ready to reach another peak. They had been humping furiously for over ten minutes now.
Prakash raised up his head and looked in her eyes. “I’m going to come baby.” He looked questioningly at her. She gripped his legs more tightly as her answer. He roared in pleasure at her go ahead. His hips moved like a jackhammer now. Their bodies thudded wetly. The bed creaked loudly. Mounika prayed Divya that the sound should not reach Divya. They were rapidly reaching for an almighty release. Mounika reasoning shut down but other parts of her brain lit up. She cried out, her body stiffened, her body shuddered, chemical reaction set off from her brain as waves upon waves of heavenly pleasure washed through her body. She was vaguely aware of the feeling of hot fluid spurting again and again into her spasming womb.

“He’s coming too,” she thought with rapture. He’s bathing my womb with his semen. “ohh yes  baby yes…”
She was aware she had bit him. Her trembling did not stop till almost a minute. Each time she jerked more pleasure streaked through her. Finally, she opened her eyes. The first thing she thought was to look in the mirror. He lay on top of her in exhaustion. Their body was shining because of the thin sheen of sweat covering them. Only then she realised she had drawn reddish streaks on his back. Her orgasm had been that mind shattering she had lost all control.

“Oh my poor baby,” she cried as she rained kisses on his face. He smiled at her with immense satisfaction.
“How was it honey?” he asked softly.
She looked at him lovingly. “Thank you sweetheart. To think I may have never known such bliss existed if I had not met you. I feel blessed to be a woman, blessed to be your lover.” They kissed with loving passion letting each other know about their feelings.  
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Wowww.. excellent updateee
Like Reply
Superb update dude.
Like Reply
one of the best n finest update of all the stories in the recent past so far MrWriter, thanks to u.
Kudos To U. A Well Narrated, designed Lovemaking of A Cougar Aunt with Teen Stud.
we are expecting the Same From You.
Like Reply
Excellent update bro ....
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
Only you can give such a detailed update on mating.. excellent.
Like Reply