Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
when you gonna post the story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please one last update
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
Waiting for the final nail in Anand coffin
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Waiting for Anand death.
Like Reply
Part 2 of this story is different and credits to the author for taking this story forward and on the verge of giving it a finish.

I remember reading this story in xossip forum few years back and the way the original author started this story was wonderful. It's unfortunate that he couldn't take the story forward and finish it. But I really miss the original story and original author.

Having said that, this new author has introduced some new twists and turns in this story and hope he continues and give this story a wonderful finish. Excellent plot and great story.

My THANKS to both the authors.
Like Reply
Anand is completely responsible for bringing in Dev and Adi. He also cheated by having affair outside marriage. He literally pushed supriya to this situation. She had two sons one studying UKG and other she was breastfeeding. What happened to them. Are they sleeping whole day. Anand not talking to his sons at least. The story started well, but making it has revenge story, the characters and continuity has gone missing. Dev had plan to make supriya his own and he told this to Adi and they devised the whole plan. What is happening now is plot become a confusing with supriya going out her own with doctor. Please correct those and continue.
Like Reply
Bhai, update kab milega? Are you going to continue this story?
Like Reply
Make Supriya a WHORE
Like Reply
So looks like author is not gonna continue this story, kind of abrupt ending to this story.

Please see whether someone in this forum can pickup this story and continue it. It is such a good story, want to see some kind of ending to this story
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
continue plz
Like Reply
Post the final part of the story please
Like Reply
Dalna hai kuch agge yaa chhad ditee.. Das ta do atleast...
Like Reply
Waiting for final nail in Anand coffin
Like Reply
first of all apologies for making u to wait for so long. I was really tied up with some emergency at home. Now every thing is sorted.
Will give u final update in weeks time.

Thanks
Talashhh
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 12:32 PM)talash23 Wrote: first of all apologies for making u to wait for so long. I was really tied up with some emergency at home. Now every thing is sorted.
Will give u final update in weeks time.

Thanks
Talashhh

Eagerly Waiting Bro..
Like Reply
Once a slut is always a slut. Hope dev and adi make her pregnant with two more babies
Like Reply