Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Those who are new to this story would request them to refer below link of older update
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=8...a%27s+life

Supriya  was in middle of bus where as Anand and Aditya were on back side. Bus was full packed and every one were tired and exhausted. A man age to 45 and above was on seat were Supriya was standing, by look he was looking like gentleman hence Supriya thought safe to stand beside him, though she was tired but her mind was going through all the incidents happened today and how at some point her body betrayed her. She was angry on herself as why she didn’t stop or confronted Aditya for his miss deed but now, she decided that she will take more precautions while feeding Aditya. After some time she doze off as was very tired, mean while bus went through big pot hole and she fell on old man, old man was awake and was scanning her from top to bottom and his eyes were stuck at her tits, when bus gave gerk he took advantage and placed her hand in such way to protect her from falling that it directly landed on her boobs and pervert didn’t loose chance to grop them fully, Supriya apologies old man and felt shy and awkward after noticing his hand on her breast., immediately she corrected her posture now standing facing driver side holding iron rod above her.After some time she notice slight touch on her ass, she ignored that but slowly gradually touches were intense and were all over her ass. She was scared to say anything as don’t want to create scene, man behind her was now confident and inserted his hand in his tshirt from right side as she was hold iron rod with right hand, as soon as she found his hand on her bare skin she hold his hand and not allowing to go upward and trying to remove it, at the same time person grabbed her from left hand and there was mute fight between them.
Man ;-- I know you allow that old man to fondle your breast let me also play with them nothing will happen to you. I promise
Supriya :-- Please leave me,  I am not that kind of woman and it was just accident.
Man :-- what ever, let one more accident happen with me… and he started to move his hand upward, but supriya was   hold his hand and not allowing him to go upward,
Supriya, :-- If you will not leave, I will shout and every one will beat you, 
Man :-- I am ready to get beaten by all, but need access to those beautiful creature of yours. If you will not co operate than will tear your t-shirt and it will be feast for every one saying that he pushed hand upward and touch her lower boobs.
Supriya was loosing control as he was far more stronger than her. Now she was very scared and loosing grip on his hand.
Finally mans hand reached her right boobs and he started pressing them and pinching her nipples, Supriya was in pain was crying but only muffle sound came from her mouth as don’t want to attract unnecessary attention. Man became mad with the size and firmness of her boobs, he was very rough and now brought his left hand on elastic of track pant and tried to pull down, but luckily it was tied from front hence it was not coming down, he was drilling her over cloths and tried to kiss her on her neck. She was praying to god to save her from this beast. Her breast were paining and pain was unbearable for her, she was about to say to do it slowly and not so harsh but found that man have removed his hand and there was some tussle behind her, when she saw back side , Aditya was holding man’s neck and used bad words and asked him get down from bus now.. he called driver to stop bus and that person left the bus immediately.
Supriya was on verge of crying, Aditya pulled her towards him and hug her, she didn’t felt awkward and put her head on his chest and was sobbing. Aditya didn't said single word and allowed her to calm down, after some time she asked him
Supriya, :-- What all things you saw, ?? When did you notice that I was getting harassed by him
Aditya :-- Do you want detail description what I Saw ?? When I found you were struggling, it didn’t took me long to understand whats happening and I was here and saw you were in immense pain and his hands were inside your t-shirt and was trying to pull down your track as well
Supriya:-- Discription not required… Yes he was animal and was grabbing them very roug… She went mummm.. and started thinking how can she so openly discussing it with him.
Aditya :-- Its ok… I will not press it for few days I will only drink it.. hmmm ok hahaha.
Supriya :-- You are laughing on me .. showing anger to him… and what about pressing.. its your treatment that why you are allowed to touch it with your mouth only.. no pressing.. Understand..
Aditya :-- Ok .. as you wish my princess… I was just joking. Hahahah
Supriya :-- What Princess, now you are flerting with me .. only one man can call me princess that is Ananad… hope I am clear.. and pinch her stomach.
Aditya :--- Ok ok ok … then what I am suppose to call you… angel.. Yes My Angel.. you are angel for me ..and hug her tightly .. her boobs were crushed on his chest and Aditya found that her nipples were eract and making mark on her t shirt..
Aditya :-- It seems that bastered handled your balls very roughly as they are swollen… can I check it..
Supriya ;-- removed herself from his hug and looked down on her boobs and saw that any one can see her erect nipples,, she got embarrassed and asked Aditya not to look there and only allowed during treatment time only.
Aditya :-- Ok.. Noted my angel.. again hug her,… he was feeling pain in his pant and wanted to adjust his dick.. he moved his hand on his pant pocked and tried to adjust his dick than move out his hand and adjusted by placing his hand on his dick above his paint. Supriya did saw that how Aditya adjusted his dick and Aditya also wanted her to see it. none of them said any thing for few mins and their bus journey was about get end.. She moved away from him and asked him to call hubby as stop is going to come.
Aditya was thanking god to give him this opportunity, today she was very angry on me and I seriously crossed line so many times. Now I will take extra pre cautions to move forward. This opportunity helped me to had good conversation with her.
Supriya was Thinking ;-- What would had happened if Aditya was not there.. He is not like that man, if Aditya was like him he would have banged her as she remembered that day when she was laying side by side and she was feeling horny and if Aditya would have gone further she was not in that state to stop him. He is good boy and any man or boy can loose control if he gets opportunity to suck young woman breast.. I need to explain him the difference and how to keep self control. But can’t talk infront of Anand as he might take it other wise. I need to talk to Aditya  smartly as he should not get upset or else it will impact his health as well.

As soon as they returned back to hotel they all were tired and had dinner at room itself. Anand and his elder son went to sleep soon after dinner, Supriya was feeding her younger son and aditya went to take hot shower. After taking shower he came out just in towel, while breast feeding on single seat sofa Supriya doze off, scene was like she was holding his baby on his lap and Tshirt she was wearing was very tight hence she pulled it above her breast and both boobs were in complete view. Soon he realized that her son is facing difficulty to breath as her breast choke his breath, he rushed to supriya and woke her up and at the same time he pulled her breast from babys mouth, In an instant reaction Supriya slap Aditya for grabing her breast, With slap sound Anand also got woke up and asked what happened, Supriya didn't say anything but after some time Aditya explain all details that baby was facing difficulty in breathing and if he would not being there on time then baby could ..... he left statement unfinished, there after only Supriya realized that she slept him and he saved her baby, she appologies Aditya but he was very sad and was not speaking. Anand was tired hence asked Supriya to complete medication and went to sleep. Supriya went to shower and return back after some time.. While taking bath she was crying, Aditya heared her sobing and went near bathroom gate 
Aditya :-- Are you Crying... I am sorry..i made my angel cry.
Supriya :-- Please wait i am coming out .. its time for your medication
Aditya :-- I am not gonna take any medication because of me you are getting problems, i will leave tomorrow and don't want any medication hence forth .. and started crying..
Supriya :-- With Sobing .. Please don't speak like that... i am already very hurt by slaping you and now you are telling me this.. its seems that i am bad women.. i don't deserve to be called as angel. ( and she opens bathroom door.)

It was aditya plan to emotional black mail her so that she should come out just in towel, but instead of that she was wearing sleeveless nighty which was upto her knees. She was looking at Aditya where as Aditya was looking her figure, specially her breast.

Supriya:-- helloo... (she slaped lightly on his cheeks to bring her to sense) feeling sleepy..

Aditya, :-- No.. no.. oh sorry hmm ( not able to utter single word and was looking down as caught red handed)
Supriya :-- Time for Medicaiton..and i don't want to listen no na.. such words,..ok i am your angel then obey me.
Aditya :-- I do want to obey you but looking at your condition .. i feel bad .. you do so many work at home, take care of your both son and i also came here .. not able to give time to Anand sir as well.. ( and started crying)
Supriya :-- Ohhh i thought you are little boy but see you talk like man, and you are not burden to me.. saying that she hugged him..
She was not wearing any thing undernath, aditya can feel her breast, can smell aroma from her body, .. it was almost 5-10 min they were hugging each other)
Supriya :-- let do your medication and go to sleep.

The both went to bed and aditya asked supriya to lay down and he will suck her breast. Supriya lay down on bed and was about to remove nightie strap for that aditya stopped her and asked her to close your eyes i will do every thing you just take rest. Aditya thought she will not allow him but surprisingly she followed his instruction. Aditya lay beside her and was looking at her from stomach to Face, 
Supriya :-- what happened, why you looking at my face..
Aditya :-- Just wanted to look at you only.. you are my angel. And a fool will not like to look at his angel..
Hearing this supriya Hug her with all her emotions, his half body was above her,, her breast were crushed on his chest and he was lost in fragrance of her body.. Supriya Closed her eyes and tear drop fall from her eye, Aditya hold is face, he leak her tears and kissed on her cheeks and said " i can't see you crying" saying that he also started crying, she also took his face on his hand and kissed on his forehead and cheeks, for few seconds both were looking at each other with love and emotions.. they can hear each other heart beat, she dragged him above her and hugged him tightly and said sorry, Aditya was losing control put his hand on her back and hold her tight, there was no space between their bodies, he was moving his legs on her, he was kissing her all over face accept lips again she held his face and kissed on his forehead and said ; " lets complete medication and go to sleep, saying so she sleep her nightie and asked him to get feed himself.
She put pillow on her back and was half lay on be. He switched off lights and came back to bed, he put his right leg on her leg, right hand above her stomach and he started sucking her nipple, in 5 min her breast was empty but Aditya don't want to leave so early hence he was playing with her nipple, sucking her breast, biting bit, leaking over nipple then around it.. he was waiting to ask to stop such activity but after quite some time when he saw at supriya, she in deep sleep, he moved his right hand to right breast and started pressing both boobs.. he got idea, he woke up supriya and asked her to sleep flat so that can suck right boob as well.. she was in sleep hence followed him, now her both boobs were out from nightie and it was bunched till her stomach from top, he made him self above her but putting weight on his both elbow, he started sucking her right breast, some time he suck so hard that it was sending shiver to supriya, after sucking for 10-15 he shifted his entire body weight on her, and put his head between both boobs and started kissing and leaking entire boobs,Though supriya was in sleep but his body weight was too much for her to handle, she asked him to go to sleep. and slept facing his husband adjusting her nightie, her ass was towards him but he didn't dare to take any move but was looking at them and slept happily.
[+] 9 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Early in Morning Anand woke up as his blader was full, he went to bathroom and after coming back his eyes fell on Supriya and Aditya, Aditya was sleeping very close to Supriya, Supriya’s ass was towards Aditya and there is no distance between then, at first he was angry but later he got arosed, he shifted his elder son to corner and lay beside Supriya, he started kissing her, he moved her nightie bit and right boob popped out, he was so sexually arosed that he didn’t care who all are sleeping next to them, he started sucking his boobs and was biting all over it.. it was paining her, she without opening her eyes said “ Aditya please don’t bite me there”, hearing this Anand was shocked and got hurt, de turn other side and went to sleep. Due to sudden stop of activity supriya open her eyes and found that it was her husband. She felt bad about him and realise his pain, she took his hand and turn around him and said
Supriya :-- sorry I thought it was Aditya as before going to sleep it was his medication time, I don’t know when I doze of and when you bite me there I thought it was him. Sorry never meant to stop you or hurt you.. saying so she drag his face towards her and started kissing him, first it was lite, later it became more intense.
Ananad :-- So he started biting you there as well, why you  giving him so liberty it must be just breast feed. Hmmm.
Supriya :-- its not like that, when you bite me there I thought it was him.. as on date he never bite accept first day of treatment. Now come on and suck my breast as they need your attention as well…
Ananad :-- How many attention does your breast requires.. and started laughing… and started kissing her and not allowed her to speak further,.. slowly he started his journey from lips to chin, than neck, than upper boobs, he was circling his tongue around his nipple, but not taking nipples in his mouth, he was teasing her, Supriya was tyring to push her nipple in his mouth but he was not taking it..
Supriya :-- Why you teasing me…. Please don’t do that or else you have to pay…
Anand :-- what will you do ??? you will give to Aditya hmmm..???
Before supriya say anything he took her nipples and started sucking and biting very harshly and with other hand he was pinching other one, both his tongue and hand were very harsh on both nipples, though it was paining but she was enjoying, she started moaning …. Ahhh… anandddd…. Please slow..its paining… hmmmm .. Anand was biting her nipples then flicking her tongue on it.. with other hand he was pressing his left breast and breast were again full of milk and it was flowing he massage her breast with her milk at one side he was drinking it and with other massaging it, she shifted him to other breast now .. it was giving her immense pleasure to her, her moans were loud and she never experience such aggression on her boobs by Anand, Today he was like animal on her and she was liking it and he was also very much into her breast only… she was moving her hips up and down.. Anand had put his leg on her and not allowing her to move… her moans were little louder… andand… aaaanaandd.. .. please do something or else every one will be awake…ahhh… Aaaaaasditya iissss  also sleeping hereeeeee .. mmmm please… do Anand put her lips on her to stop her moaing loudly… she was on peak and bite him on her lips.. there was blood from Anand lips but she was not caring it.. she started liking that portion and pinned anand down and came top of him..” With right hand she slip Anand payjam till his knees and then with right leg he moved it down further… she hold his dick in her hand and press little harder.. and was in pain and asked her to be gentle on it…. his sound was little loud which make Aditya wake up..Aditya open his eyes and found that Supriya sitting on Anand thighs and having his erect dick in her hand and Supriya bend down and started playing with Aanad’s right nipple,.. Anand was enjoying it… hmmm suppiii…do it.. bite it like I did with your nipples… ahhhhh.. anand moan with pain and pleasure as supriya bite his right nipple and with left hand she pinched other one that too very harshly.. .. “ now you know how much pain i bear when you bite me there and pinch me” with that she took his tounge out and started licking both nipples… she moved down and started licking near and around her dick but was not touching his dick… Anand was getting impatient and asked her to take in her mouth .. but supriya was taking revenge and was enjoying it..she moved below his pennies and took on testicle in her mouth and suck so hard that it was very painful for him.. he grabbed her hair and was about to shout her but looking at her face he requested her not to be so harsh…and showed her that his dick loose eraction it was so painful. she saw his dick and now it was not even half erected.. she said sorry and took it in her mouth and started giving him blow job. Anand stopped her and asked her to be in 69, now Supriya was top of him with him, her count was in his mouth and she was sucking him… both were so engrossed that not bother to check that Aditya is watching their activity with wide eye. Both were giving each other height of pleasure… Supriya was first to reach her climax … She started moving her hips on anand face “ anand …ahhhh . u are awesome… I am coming … please do it … more ..fast …ashhhhh … anand…ahhhh Iiiiii lloovveee uuuuanannddddd… and collapse on his thigh..anand still licking her  … he spread her ass cheeks and started sucking there as well… it was different feeling for Supriya and again she took his dick in her mouth.. she was taking entire length and moving her head up and down…Anand put her index finger in her pussy it was drenched with her love juices,.. he moved it out and put it on her ass hole and pocking it gently. again he moved his finger in her pussy and again moved bit in her ass… she was enjoying this act.. and after 7-8 times half of his index finger was inside in her ass hole… it was different sensation. Anand moved his left thumb to her clitoris and started playing with it and with other playing with her ass hole… she started moving her head fast…. He was on verge of shooting load and she understood it and she took his dick out and put it under her chin and took one of his balls in his mouth and started sucking bit harshly.. it help her brought him back to normalcy …suppiiii..ahh…. I was about to explode…u bite me there again and again I am away from explosion… from where did you learnt this and inserted entire finger in her ass hole and moved his thumb inside his pussy.. “ please be gentle with my back hole… its hurrr…..ammmmm he moved his thumb in her pussy… ananaddd….. I love u… ahhhh… please fast….. hmmmmm ..she was on all four and she moved her head down and started sucking his dick with more vigour… both were now exploring each other deeply soon Supriya started Move her hips and Anand also did same.. he started moving his hips … Supriya stopped moving his head as Anand is now moving his hips.. She was allowing him deep throat her…. Soon he started shooting load and Supriya wrap her pink lips around his dick tightly not allowing a single drop to fall…she drank entire load and cleaned him .. Anand started moving his finger more speedily… he asked her to come and sit on his face so that he can lick her… Supriya jumped and moved to sit on his face.. in fractural second Aditya closed his eyes,… for second she thought  Aditya is awake and looking them… she was in peak hence didn’t care and sat on Anand Face and anand started  licking and sucking her pussy… he also inserted his finger on her ass hole….Supriya was getting mad and she started moving her hips on his face… though anand was feeling little suffocated but giving her best orgasm was his moto… he started lapping entire pussy.. some time he take her vertical lips between her teeth .. bit it mildly.. it triggered her orgasm and guided his mouth on her pussy and wanted him to drink her salty juice.. Anand very delightful drank all her juices and made her clean… she collapse side of him and kept her head on his chest… Anand was combing her hair with his finger and Supriya was roaming her hand on his hairy chest.. both were painting heavily and trying to control their breath. She moved her hand lower and was playing with his ball and scratching it… Though Anand came few minute back but as soon as Supriya touch him down his dick is coming back to life..
Supriya :-- Seems you are still hungry… your is getting ready again.. and tried to move her hand.. Anand hold her hand and asked her to continue to scratch his balls..
Supriya :-- we should not continue as any one can wake up at any time
Ananad :-- will do it quickly… or else will move to bathroom and have bath together.
Supriya :-- Hmmm seems you are very horny… I can understand but we need to be careful as Aditya is also here… and she recollect movement she saw that he was awake… instantly she turned around and check Aditya.. his eyes were close and looking at his posture it seems he was sleeping..
Again Supriya moved back to Anand and started caressing his dick… now Anand is half erected and wanted her lips wrapped around..
Anand :-- Suppi .. why don’t you go down and serve me with your pink lips…
Supriya :-- wait will do it.. and supriya moved to his lips and started sucking his lips….then keed on his cheecks, neck,. Sucked her nipple with atomost care not to hurt him this time… she sucked both of his nipple and slowly while kissing moved down till her dick…till the time she reached down .. he was fully ready..
Supriya :-- Which lips you were talking about…I t
I think you want both of them and took head of dick in her mouth and looked at him…. So hwz you feeling now .. happy…
Anand :-- hmmm.. its good.. why don’t you take little more suppiee…
Supriya :-- took her entire length and suck it 2-3 times….” How about it now..
Anand :-- Awesome.. keep doing that.. saying that he moved his hand and inserted middle finger in her pussy… she was dripping like river… “ hmm you are so yummy… please give me some more of your juices saying that he grabeed his ass and move her top of him again in 69… he started lapping her…
Supriya :-- hmmm Anand it feels so good when you do this.. please take my those lips as well.. please be gentle there saying that she took his dick in his hand and moved back ward and started licking his balls… she now knew that he loves when she plays with his balls with her tounge… she started sliding his lips from bottom of dick to upper and took entire dick in his mouth..
Other side… Anand poke his finger in his ass hole and was kissing her vertical lips… he as enjoying it… soon he was verged of expoision and asked “ ahhhhh suppiii.. your lips are great and I am on verge of coming please bite me there mildly.. I don’t want to cum so soon… Supriya took dick out of her mouth and took left ball in his mouth and suck it bit little harder and left him..
Anand :-- wow… that was great… you learn new trick to control me … hmmm saying this he asked to come up and started kissing her… both were again in cloud nine and hugging and kissing each other..
Anand :-- where do you want me to fuck you.. in bathroom or in that single seat sofa.
Supriya :-- lets do in sofa .. as I don’t like to it in hotel bathroom…
Anand went and sat on sofa and asked her to ride him… she sat on him facing him and put his dick on entrance of his pussy…as soon as he put it at entrance and gave jerk upward and entered in one shift motion… ahhh Anand .. baby hmm why so hurry … please be slow… explore me, my depth slowly… hmmm let me feel you in me… its feeling so awesome….ahhhh she started moving her hips to and fro motion “ anand let me take control of ride.. plz… hmmmm I am so loving it…” she moved and started kissing him more passionately…he grabbed both her breast and started pressing them.. massage it… he was pulling her nipple and leaving it … he was enjoying playing with her breast..
Mean while – Aditya was watching entire session through mirror… when Anand went to Sofa, Supriya again checked Aditya, she found him sleelping but each time aditya smartly closing his eyes.
He saw Supriya moved out of bed and her nightie was bunched on her waist.. she removed it and first time he saw her entire body without single piece of thread on her body. She was looking like sex godees.. her figure was amazing.. heavy breast flat stomach, pussy with little hair on it.. and best part was her ass..she moved to sofa and sat on Anand’s leg facing anand.. he clearly saw how she hold anand dick and put it on entrance of pussy and with one push anand entered her. She was moving her hips in such a seductive way that no one can imagine… he wanted to record it but its was risky to do that… hence enjoying the show with their sexy talk.
Supriya is riding him with slow speed.. she don’t’ want to end it in hurry.. she pushed his head on her boobs and holding her right boobs pushed it on his mouth… she is serving him, guiding him..
He chewed hes nipple which hurt  her .. ahhhh Anand … how many times I need to tell you not to harsh with my nipple .. it hurts…please be gentle with it… saying so she feed him her left one now… he was sucking his boobs .. he bite on upper boobs and massaging right boobs. He was going crazy and started biting around her nipples and leaving bite marks… again she was in pain she got up from his lap, “ I told you not to bite but today you are not listening to me..”
Anand :; Sorry suppiiii, after such long time I am getting it hence not in my control.. do one thing ..turn around and take it inside you again..
Supriya turn around and now her back was towards Anand, and grabbed her from ass and asked her to sit, Supriya hold her dick again and lowered her body and took him inside… she felt that his dick touch deepest part of pussy.. “ hmmm I can feel you entire in me… feeling so good..hmmm anand I love you..” saying so she moved back and rested her back on his chest and kissed him on lips… it was getting difficult to kiss in such position hence again she moved forward and started riding him… she started moving to and fro his hands were on her boobs .. he was enjoying mauling her boobs.. he was kissing and biting her on back.. soon Supriya started to jump on his pennies… she is getting more charged  up while watching herself on mirror fucking her husband… she was in peak when she saw in mirror that there is some movement on Aditya, he was stroking looking them.. she reached her orgasm “ anand I am cumming I am cumming.. and started jumping very speedily, her boobs were jumping as well… ohhh anand hmmmm hmmm.. anand I am yours and only yours … and you are mine… saying so she turned around and sat facing him and took his dick again back to her in pussy.. she started kissing him, though she got her orgasm but still she was horny as hell… she was moving her ass again in speed and kissing anand very intensely anand was holding her boobs for which she directed him to press it by putting her hand above his, he started pressing it little bit hard..” Anand if you want you can press it more harder, don’t worry it won’t hurt… press it more…”” ahhhh.. yes anand yes… press it kiss mee… baby bite me where ever you want… take me as you want… I want to live long like this… ahhh .. baby it seems that I will die .. my body my soul is all yours fuck meeee .. ahhhh  … I am cuming plz push little harder in me.. drill me , crumble my body… I love you… and she got her another orgasm which was intense she dig her nails on his back and bite him on his neck..at the same time anand also reached to his peak and started pushing his hips upward.. ahh suppiii you are so sexyyyy ahhh.. you are mine… and no one can take you away from mee…. ahhhh yes take me…. Take me more .. ahhhhhhhhh take my seeds…..ahhhh he started shooting load in her… “ suppiiii.. iit was great.. never ever I felt so horny… may be routine fucking session kept us away exploring each other deeply.. I Love you.. “ he tarted kissing her with lot of love.. he kissed her nipple and all over boobs and said sorry.. I bite you..they  sat there for some time and suppi remembering adityas and immediately she went to toilet to clean and asked Anand to bring her nightie.
While in bathroom :-- How can he be so sameless… we are treating him as family member and his was jacking off looking at me and my private moment. I need to be more careful and he should not take me other wise, she started re collecting all incident happened today, how every one was taking liberty over her.. including Aditya for whom she is sacrificing her life, but he also saved me from that leacher in bus and my baby who might … don’t think that… he might be good person need to confront him and need to explain him importance of relationship and sex. Yes that’s good idea. Thinking that she went out and first thing she saw Aditya was sleeping, he was sleeping one side facing other side of bad. She was sure that now he is sleeping, she was wearing nightie than only she saw in mirror.. both her boobs were having bite marks she called her hubby..
Supriya :-- Baby come here..
Anand :-- Anand saw her and  she asked him to look at bike marks… ohh.. so sorry.. my baby bobbies are so red because of my bites… hahaha… let me kiss them.. saying that he started to kissed on all over both boobs..
Supriya :-- now you are showering you care on both of them and when I was asking you were so charged up that was not thinking about my boobies.hmmm.
Ananad :-- in last you yourself were asking me to bite it … Suppiieee… come here… and he dragged her and kissed her…Suppie.. I have a wish ..
Supriya :-- What…. Hmmm  she move out from his hug and started wearing nightie..
Anand :-- can you please take care of this .. with your lips.. pointing toward his dick.. which was semi erect..
Supriya :-- ohhh .. anand how come again you are ready… I am tired please… I don’t have energy..
Anand :-- please … saying he grabbed his head and pushed her on her knees… as soon as she sat there .. their younger son started crying…. “ Shit, bad time beta..”
Supriya :-- hahahah.. bad luck baby… let me handle him first. Than will think about you.. she went out and sat on sofa. She was tense as her husband already had her milk , she don’t know how much left for her baby… still she started feeding him… in minute or two her left breast was empty and baby trying to get milk sucked little harder… it gave pain to her… aaahhhh.. slow baby you are becoming like your father… Hmmm… she shifted her to right breast and in 10 min baby again went to sleep..
It was 6 in morning Anand was on bed waiting for Supriya to come and give him head, but till Supriya comes he was off to dream land.
Supriya slept beside Him and was thinking how to take care about things going forward.. she decided to buy new bra with front opening having zip on cups for feeding.

[+] 10 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Amazing writing bro . Please continue .
Like Reply
Superb, waiting try to give frequent update and please stop in the middle
Like Reply
very good update superb
[+] 1 user Likes sunnysonu's post
Like Reply
plz make milkshakes of supriya to aditiya and also plz make some naughty things
Like Reply
Greatttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Very nice pls update more....
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
update will  be there by late evening..
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Super writing, keep posting bro. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Chilipi's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2020, 03:02 PM)talash23 Wrote: update will  be there by late evening..

Super story

Please make it more erotic, kinky... Waiting for next update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kotaharish's post
Like Reply
Aditya woke up at around 7:15 Am he saw that all are sleeping, Supriya was sleeping at one side, her ass was towards his side… he slowly moved towards her and slept keeping just inch away from her. She was very tired after long marathon fucked  she was in deep sleep. Aditya knew it hence took chance. First he kept his leg on her and lay still, after few minutes he was moving his legs up which resulted Supriya’s nightie also getting above her knees than till her thighs, he was getting mad looking at her naked thigh he spooned with her and kept her dick above her ass . He took his dick out and put back again on her ass crack and put bit pressure, nightie material was silky hence it was feeling like naked ass, he started moving his ass very slow as the time pass he wanted more of her, he slowly pull her nightie again with his right hand, now her lower ass was visible. And he  took his chance and pulled nightie again now entire ass is visible to him.. he slowly kept his hand on her ass and started roaming his hand on  it..it was like butter..so smooth…ahhh.. Supriya was in deep sleep but still sense some movement on her back, she thought it was her husband. Due to lack of sleep she didn’t moved a bit  He kept his dick on her ass crack and lay still, his heart beat was running very fast, he was very scared to get caught, but was too aroused that he can’t control, he moved little further and started pushing his dick more in her ass, he circle his right hand above her stomach and with the help of left elbow he raised his upper body to match the height  her face, he was looking at her from above and tracking her movement, below he was drilling her, when he was confident that she will not wake up, he started showering light kisses on her cheeks, and neck, it was too much for him and he was about to explode he don’t want to give any sign to her hence remove his dick from her ass and ran towards bathroom and jerk off.. while jerking he got an idea to take picture of her ass with his dick poking.. the image flash in his mind and he started unloading his cum on commode. He cleaned himself and came out, as soon as he was out he found Anand woke up and was ordering tea, he was scared that did he found what he was doing… he asked Anand to order tea and breakfast for him as well as he is very hungry, Anand handover phone receiver to him and ask him to order himself what he want. Anand didn’t notice that his wife was sleeping exposing he ass. As soon as he left for washroom Aditya rushed to wards Supriya and pulled her nightie down. He wanted to click pic. With his dick in her ass but now its risky, he decided to do it later on.. as he thinks that now its easy for him to kneel down her.
As TV volume was high , Supriya woke up from that sound, though she was tired but need to wake up as she wanted to do lot of shopping today. She woke and went to get fresh but anand was already there.
Supriya :-- baby how much time.. I need to get fresh..
Anand : Then come inside, will share bathroom to have bath…
Supriya, Don’t Joke, every one is here and I don’t want to put show for others.( Speaking Loudly, so that Aditya can hear)
Anand :-- Sorry Suppi… ( came out from wash room) but you still not completed last wish I asked for,… I felt bad and I wish your lips around my shaft…. Taking me to heaven..and also want it inside your rear hole.. .uff you were looking so sexy when you were riding… he took her hand and place his on his manhood… it was standing like hot iron rod..
There was partition between washroom and main room, they both moved behind partition, they didn’t know that on another room Aditya was able to listen their conversation very clearly. He was feeling very jealous listening to their conversation. He switched off TV and called Anand and informed him that he is going downstairs to have fresh air. Listening to Anand was happy and allowed him to go out and warn him not to go far and come back in 30 Min.
As soon as Aditya left, Anand letch door and came running to suppi..till that time Supriya went inside washroom to attend natures call. Anand tried to open door but it was locked from inside.
Anand: Suppi open the door we have only 30 Min.. Aditya went out.. please open the door.
Supriya :-- Shouted.. let me at least attend my nature call, have patience.
Anand was bit frustrated but removed his dress and roaming all nude in that little space..
After 5 min Supriya open door, as soon as she open door anand Jumped on her like hungry wolf, he tore her nightie strap held her both boobs and started squeezing it,
Supriya :-- Anand please don’t waste my milk as need to feed our baby, she purposely not took Aditya name as don’t wanted to hurt him, in morning there was almost nothing, luckily had had few from which feed our baby.
Anand ;-- Sorry I didn’t realize it, …he drag her to bothroom, and sat on bath tub, open water to fill it. Mean while Supriya removed her nightie and sat on his lap and started kissing him… Anand was in hurry hence he showed his dick in her pussy in one shift motion,
Supriya :-- ahhhh (in Pain) its paining, why so hurry I am not eveeeeeeee… before she complete her sentence he bite on her left breast just above her nipple.. “ since yesterday night you are hurting me.. Look what you have done.. there are several bite marks on both breast…. What will it tell Aditya if ask about it…
Listening to her statement Anand thrust her more vigour as like punishing her..Supriya realize her mistake but its too late… she cannot take her words back… Though she was taking part but not enjoying this session with her husband as he was handling her very badly, he is not taking care that his act is hurting her… Anand was busy fucking his beautiful wife.. he saw her mangalsutra was dangling when he is is thrusting her from below…Supriya did try to match his movement but unable to do so…. Anand felt that she is not enjoying it, he removed his dick from her pussy and washed it and sat on tub wall and held her by hair and showed in her mouth, Supriya felt bad that anand is behaving selfish but rather than saying any thing she started obeying his order as she felt that he think that she is her slave. With in few minute Anand came in her mouth and felt relaxed.
Anand :-- Thank you Suppi… now I feel relaxed… since morning I was dying to see your lips around it.saying that he left bathroom and started watching TV. Supriya went out took towel and went to take shower. She was hurt thinking that anand behaving so selfish. having warm water on her body making her relax..she was lost in thought.. about all incidents with Aditya, Man in bus and session with her hubby...she moved her hand to her boobs and thought why every one getting so excited to her boobs and handled them so roughly. She pinched her nipple her pussy was getting moist with her own action slow she moved her hand on both breast than on her flat stomach, circle her finger around her deep naval than move done and pay with clitoris and finally moved in her pussy… she started finger fucking herself, she was moaning… hmmmm aahhhhh…with right hand pinching her nipple and with left hand she was pleasuring her self… suddenly she saw there is massager kept on glass self near tub already plugged in.. she came out from tub and kept her left leg on tub wall and started massager. she kept it above her pussy and it was feeling like haven… mmm.. ahhhhl…she was handling her boobs now roughly.. pulling nipples and pinching them harshly.. she was getting mad… her moans were loud but she was not caring it. She was moving massager from pussy till her ass on rear hole.. as soon as massager reached her rear hole ..( front of massager was narrow in shape)  it was complete new experience for her..she band little so that can keep massager right on top of her ass hole.. she kept her head on wall and with right hand holding massager and with left hand she was finger herself… soon she was in peaked and with loud moan she came on her hand… kept massager back on glass shelf and went in bath tub.. she was thinking how can she become so horny in last 2 days.. after marriage this is the first time she pleasured herself.. there are several thoughts going on her mind, she was thinking that anand was not selfish he did what I did, only difference was he included her and she did herself.. she was lost in thought there was bang on bathroom door, Anand called her.. Suppiii you alright, its almost 45 min now you locked yourself in bathroom…She didn’t realize that she was so long there.
Supriya :-- coming 10 min more, I was relaxing my body in warm water..
Anand :-- Okk.. come out soon and I am going out to withdraw cash, do you want any thing.
Supriya :-- hmmm no but I am planning to go to shopping … please come soon.
Anand :-- Ok breakfast is here already… Aditya is waiting for you and I already had as was very hungry..i am taking our elder son along with me.. till the time I come please complete your medication.
Supriya :-- ok.. come soon please baby….
Anand :-- left room, as don’t want to see her wife to breast feed teen age boy.. when ever he watches that he feel that some one is claiming his wife from him and to claim back he gets horny and can’t control his urge to have sex soon with her.
Supriya was again in deep thought … how she can make Aditya understand that he cannot see her with lusty eyes. First she need to avoid exposing  her body to him for that she decided to buy new gown along with bra. While thinking she was bathing.. she heard her baby was crying.. in hurry she forgot to bring her dress and now she needs to go out just in towel.. Towel was covering from her boobs till upper thigh. In hurry she wrapped it and moved out from bathroom and rush towards baby, Aditya carrying baby on his shoulder and trying hard to stop him from crying.. He was hungry so no way he can stopped crying.. Supriya moved to take his baby from Aditya and as soon as he handover baby to Supriya and towel knot got open and it fell down on floor, she was stark naked infront of Aditya, Aditya eyes popped out seeing her like that, she was looking so sexy, her hair were wet and scattered, there her skin was glowing in day light, her entire body having water drop let which was making her more sexy… he was staring her from top to bottom baby still crying by both were so shocked that not in senses.… Aditya was first to react., he took towel on floor and wrapped it around her from neck .. her front portion till stomach is covered but below that she was naked.. Aditya saw her love hole for few second, she was having little hair on her pussy rest was clean.
Aditya move towards gate and had look on her back,,.. still her 90% back was naked.. her hair were wet and coming till lower back, her ass was looking so inviting, round in shape and whitesh in colour.
He opened the knob and before moving out said :--
Aditya :-- sorry, feed your younger son I am going downstairs and left room.
As soon as he said she came to her senses baby still crying she went to sofa and started feeding her baby.. she started cursing herself to planned this trip as this trip proved to be disaster keeping her intimacy moment with her husband. Just few minute back she was thinking that she will take precaution during feeding, Aditya saw her with single piece of cloth. She was not having any clue that how much time she was there siting and thinking.
She was in deep thought when room door bell rang, and there was sound of door knob getting open, slowly door was open and again it was Aditya. She was still sitting only on her towel and breast were out her son was again sleeping, she shouted on him and asked to wait outside itself. She kept her baby on bed . She ran towards briefcase and took her light blue saree and started wearing it in hurry. She was afraid that if he comes back again?? If he looses his control and do something with her ?? Is he realy do some thing like that, if he wants he would have done that..No No No. No.. he left like gentlemen, I cannot blame him. It was my fault only I was so careless as I came just in towel and looking at his age it was obvious to stare woman if she stand naked any one will look, good thing was that he wrapped me with towel and left room… he is good boy..thinking like that.she wore her saree and called him in… there was no response.. she went and open door .. no one was there.. she got her phone and called him..
Supriya :-- Where are you (in rude tone). (She didn’t want to be rude but naturally it came out.. she was angry on herself..)
hearing her tone he got scared and thought that she might caught staring her lustfully
Aditya :- . I am downstairs and will come upstairs only when Anand sir comes and started crying… My intension was not bad..
Supriya :-- Don’t make me angry more... come upstairs now or I will not talk to you hence forth. Do you understand Adi…
Aditya :-- Yes I understand..and I am coming.. in low tone.
Supriya :-- Good.. Supriya made call to Anand..Hey baby where are you.. how much time will it take to reach you here.
Anand :-- it will take another 20 min atleast.. did medication is over ??
Supriya :-- No .. just completed feeding baby, my boobies are paining hence took break for some time…
Anand :-- ohhh … ok… I can understand that it requires lot of strength to handle 3 booby  sucker..hahaha
Supriya :-- I don’t have problem with other 2, you see it what you did yesterday with my boobies….as soon as she completed her sentence, she realise Aditya was already there and heared what she said. She got embarrassed and said Aditya just came he was downstairs come soon bye and disconnected call.
There was awkward silence in room. Aditya was drum stuck looking at her.. she was looking very beautiful in light blue saree…Supriya notice that Aditya is looking at her with appreciative look.
Supriya :-- What you are looking at… hmmm.. come here and seat ..she tap place near her on bed.
Aditya looked down and came near to her and sat beside her… still looking down.
Supriya :-- We don’t have lot of time, lets cut it short.. it was mistake and you need to forget it. Okk.. and I know you are good boy and no need to tell that incident to any one.
Aditya :-- Yes .. in low voice
Supriya. – with authority tone now time for your treatment. and you must behave like good boy n and I want to see smile on your face…( she was controlling her anger as she remembered doctor advice not to make him sad or else all treatment will go in vain)
Aditya :-- Ok
Supriya :-- Thinking again I did mistake wearing saree.. she open her blouse hook than bra.. Aditya can just imagine what she was doing.. he again got bugle in his pant… it was paining him.. he stood up and showed his back to Supriya and adjusted his tool.. She did saw what he did but didn’t said anything.. She moved to one corner and kept one pillow on her lap.. she asked Aditya to sleep on bed and keep her head on pillow.. he obeyed her and took his position, Supriya stuff her right breast nipple in his mouth and cover his face with pallu… he started sucking and drinking milk he was not touching her boobs and kept his hand on his chest.. few times happened that he sucked her hard and it pained Supriya bend herself down because due to that his entire nose and mouth was below her breast and was unbale to breath .. he wave his hand show her sign of discomfort or suffocation.. Supriya moved back and sat straight now he will not get suffocation.. He thought she will allow him to atleast hold her boobs but she is not allowing him.. he got disappointed for that but not reacted.
Soon milk from right breast got over and she gave him her left one and forgot to cover other one.. her both boobs were naked one he was sucking and can see only nipple and lower bit portion of other one.. her both breast were having red, and blue marks all over it.. unknowingly he moved his hand on his dick and adjusted it.. as pallu was transparent he can see her face clearly.. he saw she tracked his hand movement and how his adjusted his dick. Twice he press his dick as well.. though he removed his hand from his dick but Supriya was looking there itself for few more second. He notice changes in her heart beat .. it was fast.. he got existed and bit on her nipple…
Supriya :--- Ahhhh ( in cry) Adi please don’t bite. ( it was instant reaction of her, later she realize that she choose wrong statement)  ok medication is over..
Supriya asked him to seat and not to look back.. she did her bra strap on and than hooked her blouse and wore her saree properly.
Supriya realize what he was doing when he sucked hard.. she thought of speaking to him but before she open her mouth Aditya stood up and went to toilet. In bathroom he was shagging thinking her nude body and his dick in her ass… and with bit loud moan he came.. She was Just out side bathroom and adjusting her saree, she heared his moan and came to know what he is doing in bathroom. She got angry and moved out.
As soon as he came out..
Supriya :-- What the hell you were doing in bathroom…
Aditya :-- fell on her feet and started crying.. I am sorry angel.. I respect you a lot.. I won’t do any thing wrong for which your dignity is on stake.. You came forward to treat me when no body was there.. I will like to die first before hurting you..
Supriya:- Felt sorry for him but didn’t said anything as she knew he was watching them yesterday and now started shagging thinking about her . she didn’t like it all. She moved again inside were mirror was there.
Soon Anand came and he was in very good mood and started calling Supriya…
Anand :-- Suppi … Suppi … baby were are you… as soon as he saw her.. he hugged her and lifted her up, she was confuse why he was happy…
Supriya :-- What happened, Baby why are you so happy…
Anand :-- I got promoted again and company is going to allot me luxury car by saying that he kissed her and started smooching her… you are lucky charm for me… I love you baby.. This is history in company that person getting 2 promotion in the spam of 4 months. She became very happy and smooched him back for few second and both came out.
Supriya :-- its  because of your hard work you got it and you deserve it baby…. By the way how you came to know about it
Anand :-- ohh! Just after speaking with you I got call from boss stating that there is new project .. a very big one in history of company and boss recommended my name to higher department it was not confirm hence he didn’t told me about and today he got confirmation that I am being shortlisted among 95 candidates applied different part of world… it is all because boss show trust on me and when he was on leave he handed me over important project he was working.. though management were against about his decision but he assured them that project will be successful if any thing goes wrong he will be held responsible... with grace of god that project was massive successful, and company got order 2 times then what they were expecting.
TSupriya :-- That’s great baby… so ultimately it was win win situation for both of you.. your boss is also now on good books of management as you proved your boss right in front of management.. so its double celebration.. right baby..
Anand :-- Wow suppiiii , I didn’t thought about it… if you join any company then definitely you will be more successful than me… and kissed her forehead and hugged her…(he was hiding one thing from her and he knows that she will get upset.. hence he decided to reveal that it later to her..he need to travel to USA for 2 month atleast for this project...) .. one more thing I forgot he was asking me about our return as want to take Aditya for regular check up..

Mean while in other room Aditya was listening to all this and had vicious smile on his face.
Aditya texting his father that given pills working.. and he informed his wife that he got project. and today i saw her without single thread on her body... total nudeeee dad.. Just imagine her without cloths..
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
[Image: Supriya-feeding-Aditya.jpg]
Supriya Feeding Aditya

[Image: Supriya-pleasuring-herself.jpg]
Supriya sels pleasuring.. pressing her big tits.

[Image: Supriya-wrapping-towel-in-hurry.jpg]
She wrapping towel in hurry..
Like Reply
Superb updates
Like Reply
Supriya : so informed him that by tomorrow morning we will be reaching there..
Anand :-- yes I already informed and also booked our bus ticket in sleeper couch as you wanted...booked double bed Wala and one single birth in Mercedes bus..bus will depart at 8 in evening.. so need to rush for shopping and then we take lunch outside itself.
Supriya :-- ok you go out and don’t allow Aditya to come in as forgot to extract milk for baby.
Hurriedly she unhooked her breast and started extracting her milk… again she got horny by mere touch on her boobs… she concentrate on extracting milk and soon bottle filled and she wore her saree blouse properly and put that bottle on its carrier, all moved out and sat on car.. Aditya was sitting on front seat and rest all family on back seat .. her elder son took window seat she sat in middle seat and Anand took another window seat..
Anand observed that her saree palluu was slide and her entire right breast was visible and as she is lacting mother .. her huge cleave was visible from it..he also notice that driver is looking on back view mirror repeatedly… he called her but she was lost some were.. actually she is thinking about changes in her body and the way she getting horny by mere touch on her boobs.. her aggression while she was having sex session with her hubby… she was getting horny when she breast feed both.
Anand :-- Suppii….where are you… and with action he informed to correct her pallu..
Supriya :-- immediately corrected her pallu and to divert her mind started chatting with anand.
Soon they reached mall and she went alone to purchase inner wear and gown and some sexy lingerie to spice her life  and they had their lunch and went back to hotel..
Anand saw some changes in Supriyas behivour and he was linking her behaviour with his promotion, does any thing happened between her and Aditya, he was getting pissed off and as soon as they reached hotel he asked Aditya to give him privacy with her as wanted to talk to her on some family issue. Aditya said ok and moved out of hotel and started exploring near by area.
Mean while both husband and wife went to room and once reaching room he hugged her and took her to sofa and made her sit on his lap while he sat on sofa. He was aware that he don’t have much time as need to report USA soon.. just waiting for offer and after receiving maximum 7-10 days he will be out for almost 2 months. He don’t want her suppi to be sad and remain lost like it..
Anand :-- What happen Suppi.. you seems lost some where suppi… what happened.. ??
Supriya :-- Nothing .. what happened (wanted to share with him but was scared that what he will think about her…)
Anand :-- I know you suppi… you are not behaving like my suppi… please tell me na… You are hurting me now.
Supria :-- Anand .. I don’t know how to explain you but since last night I am feeling strange behaviour in me… you remember how I was behaving when we were having sex.. I was so much in aggression and behaving like slut.. even in noon after giving you blow job when I went to bathroom …eerrr.r. mmmm and please  don’t know hot to tell you.. u know I fingered myself..again when you pressed my boobies while disclosing news about your promotion.. I was so horny that wanted to drag you on bed and fuck you… even now ..when I am seating on your lap I am leaking….. Anand I think I am becoming bed now … please and don’t mind but slight touch on my boobs make me horny… even while feeding to both of them…. Sorry ….
Anand :-- ohhhh… that’s it… areee suppiii its normal nothing happening to you.. its natural yaar… at some stage urge for sex gets increases in man and as well as woman.. at home you might getting busy in your work and here you are free from work….that’s why your subconscious mind taking to one direction… and above all you know yesterday because of your aggression and way you fuck me and allowed to fuck me making me horny just by seeing you.. saying this he asked her to stand up.. he open his pant zip and moved out his dick … he asked her to put his both hand on bed and bend down… he raised her saree and removed her pantie and in one quick motion entered her… she moaned …. Ahhhh anand promise me that you will always make love to me like this for ever… I am getting addicted to you… ahhh anand… you are going very deep…. Anand ahhhh… he was getting crazy by looking at her ass… suppiiee I want your rear hole….iiii wwannt to drill your this hole saying this he took saliva on his thumb and trying to insert in her hole. She felt pain and tried to move forward…relax suppieee it wont pain I promise… please just relax…he stopped ramming her and kept thumb on entrance and started forcing it in inside… suppii relax your muscles and with bit effort his thumb front portion was insider her ass hole…ahhhhhhh ananddd its paining lot... now he started fucking slowly and kept her thumb inside ass hole..he was showering kisses on her ass chicks .. and moving slowly in both hole of her.. gradually he penetrated complete thumb on her rear now with each thrust he was going deep in her both holes… Supriya was enjoying and was in different world… she started playing with her right boobs and anand moved and grabbed her left and started pressing it harder.. more he was pressing more supriya was enjoying…. Even now anand also notice changes in her… she has became more horny…. Anand was enjoying it… now he moved his entire thumb in her ass hole and fucking intensely both of her holes… her moans were loud and she started thrusting her hips back … Anand was excited that in few strokes he started to shoot load … ahhhh suppiii I am coming ahhhhhhhh and collapse on her back.. she show disappointment … what Ananad I am still high… her baby woke up and started crying ..Anand rush towards baby and took him on his shoulder and made him sleep again…by the time baby slept.. Supriya went to bathroom and switched on massager and made herself cum….
Supriya :-- She came out from bathroom, she was angry on him, she swithed on TV and started surfing channel..
Anand :-- Sorryyyy suppiiii… you know I was so existed that was not able to control…plzz.. let allow to suck you so that you can also reached …
Supriya :-- No need now.. I already did with massager… I think I need to buy and need to keep at home as well…
This statement of hers hurt him….
Anand :-- What do you mean by that…you mean I am not satisfying you … hmmm great.. I am going out …
Saying this he moved out and Supriya started crying.. as soon as he moved out Aditya moved in .. he saw she was crying..
Aditya :-- what happened… why are you crying..
Supriya :-- That’s none of your business .. and you stay out of my personal life..okkk with loud voice
Aditya :-- ohh.. sorry I thought I am your frie…. Without completing his sentence, he also moved out.
Initially Aditya was angry on her .. he thought what a bitch… how arrogantly she was speaking with me… how dare she… he went out and buy cigarette and was smoking… Anand was also there.. he saw him smoking,
Anand :-- What the hell you think you doing…. Here your father, Supriya and me are concern about your health and you doing this shit thing here… he was fumbling in anger and pulled out his phone from pocket and was about to call his father…
Aditya :-- Realise his mistake.. if things get worsen than treatment might get over… he called anand and said sorry bhaiya… actually Supriya Bhabhi was crying and when asked she shouted on me… I felt very bad … so I came down stairs and bought this..when I was well I used to smoke when ever I am tense or moral was down… since I came to know that some thing is wrong with me, with my health I quite smoking and doctor also warned me to quite it… you are the 2nd person after doc. To know that I do smoke some time..please don’t dad about it..
Anand :-- I can understand Adi and wont tell your father about it…and I am happy that you called me and supriya as bhaiya and Bhabhi… Please understand she was not angry on you.. its me she is angry… let her give some space, I am sure she will realise and will say sorry to you.. don’t worry it happens in every relation…You know relations are very delicate.. to make new relation is easy but to maintain it, is toughest part. and husband wife relation is like when person is angry its duty of other person to calm him down..
Aditya :-- Sorry bhaiya… than why are you here… she is crying there and I am not feeling good… I can’t see her cry.. she is like angel for me …he started sobbing…
Anand :-- its ok Aditya… comer here..he hug him and console him… ( anand got little emotional when Aditya called her angel. He thought he is very innocent and speaking from core of his heart.) as you asked why I am here.. i was also angry on her hence I moved out.. now again going to her and will say sorry to her and will cheer her up.. please stay here and don’t smoke if anytime in future you think you got hurt, you feel depressed , sad please come to me rather than taking this shit....  you called my bhaiya.. brothers can also be good friends..okkk
Aditya :-- Ok bhaiya..
Anand left him there and rush to suppii…
When Aditya left room… Supriya started crying…and was cursing herself… Prior to this also many a times anand not satisfy her..but she never said any thing instead she use to be happy when anand was around..that time sex was not her priority ..but in last 2 days.. she is completely change.. she is addicted to sex.. When anand returned to room she was lying on her stomach her head was on pillow and still she is crying..
He sat on bed resting her back on bed wall.. took Supriya head on his lap ..
Anand ;-- I am sorry.. I was selfish… I didn’t care about your feeling and to be honest I feel bad that even you shared with me that horny you are feeling since last 2 days.. I didn’t care to ask you that you are satisfy or not.. ( Supriya started crying louder …
Supriya :- I am sorry baby… I know I hurt you… I don’t know whats wrong with me since yesterday.. I am so sex deprived and you know I am scared about it… please forgive me…
Anand :-- its ok… you are my better half.. you do have right to tell what you like, what not.. you do have right to get angry on me .. I don’t find any thing wrong in it…  I love you suppiii…saying that he kissed him on her chicks, forehead,, and on her lips..
Supriya :-- I love you my baby….saying so she started smooching him…and hugged him tightly…
Anand :-- You know I caught Aditya smoking downstairs..
Supriya :-- What… what the hell …here I am compromising my personal life feeding him.. and duffer is going and smoking there… let him come today I am gonna slap him..
The door knob got open and Aditya moved inside ..
Supriya :-- Come here you… how dare you go and smoke…
Aditya :-- sorry angel Bhabhi… you scoled me hence I was upset and went down and had it..
Supriya :-- Don’t you have same telling me this….you dog.. come and sit here..pointed towards sofa..
Aditya moved to sofa and was scared .. he didn’t dare to look at her..
Supriya moved towards him and Pulled his ear … it was paining him…  anand tried to stop her but she stop him
Supriya :-- Don’t Anand… You know… I am keeping my baby half stomach, some time I don’t feed baby through my breast (putting her hand her breast )because I need to follow schedule given by doctor..Why ( with loud voice and started crying) because iiiii  want him to get well..i am fool to that……
She was not able to say more words as unable to control her cry..she sat on bed and was crying…
Aditya kneed down in front of her feet and started crying to0…
Aditya :-- I am sorry my angel Bhabhi…. I hurt you.. I promise that I will never ever touch that shit again …. I do care for you as well… I know how much compromise you and bhaiya doing for me…
He also started crying… and fell on her feet….her feet were getting wet with his tears..
She realized her mistake that she was too harsh with him.. she stood up and grabbed him by his shoulder and made him stand.
Supriya :-- Crying… Adi please don’t do that in future.. you know it hurts when I am doing tha..
She didn’t even completed her statement adi hug her and started crying more.. and with broken voice…
Aditya…I am sorryyyyy… I .. promise… I will never touch it…. I will be a good boy.. and will never ever hurt you again…… I will help at home… I will …I will take care of my younger brother.. ii will do any thing you want me to do..
Its ok Adi… and tap on his back… go and wash your face… you don’t look good while crying..Said supriya
Even you also don’t look good when you cry… I love you.. I love bhaiya… I will do anything for both of you and kissed on her forehead and went to wash his face…
She looked her husband and had smile on her face and said.. "he is so childish"....  her husband also smiled and rushed to give her hugged… they both were hugging when Aditya came out.. he saw them and commented .. lovely couple.. looking good like this.. love birds..
All started loughing..
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
superrrrrrr..........

I wanna do bad things with you
Like Reply
Wanting more from u
Like Reply
Anand :-- Come here adi… at left suppi was there, and at right side adi.. lets hug like family.. and all three together hug each other.
Ohhh.. its already 4:30 PM .. we need to get ready and leave by 6:30 Pm as its 1 hr Journey from here to catch bus. Lets order some break fast .. Suppieee I need one strong pag as feeling tired and there is headache … said Anand
Supriya :-- Ok .. as you wish .. please ask for 1 breezier for me, and milk shake for addiii
Aditya :-- No .. no milk shake please…. I also want buzz .. please ask strong bear..
Anand looked at Supriya.. she given her node and in fifteen minute they all are having their respective drink.
After completing drink .. Supriya went to change dress.. as don’t want to travel in sari..
Anand please come here I need your help selecting my dress…
Ohhh.. suppiii… wear any thing na.. you look bomb on every dress…
Supriya : Anand … what u called me ?? bomb… do you want me to explode… hmmm
Anand :-- oh noo… coming… show me briefcase….and saw and selected black color dress..
Supriya :-- You want me to wear this… hmmm nice choice… ( it was one piece dress, with bit deep neck) ok .. now go out and let me get ready…bit loud voice she informed that no one will come inside…
She decided to wear new black lingerie she brought today… she removed all her cloths and was standing stark naked in front of mirror… after very long time she is looking herself in mirror without single piece of cloths on her body.. she turn around in 360 degree in slow motion.. observing every curve, every inch of her body… she held her tummy with both side… hmm need to work to burn this fat… than put both hands below her boobs and move it upward.. like measuring it .. getting bigger day by day… she remember that need to extract milk for baby… she called anand can you please handover baby bottle.. please.. and
Anand ..:-- adi please give this bottle to your Bhabhi… he was engrossed watching ind Pakistan match highlight..
Aditya was also watching it but as asked need to follow instruction.. he took bottle from him and went inside… he was shock  looking at her . she was wearing pantie facing other side.… he called her with broken words.. bbh—bhaa—bhhiii bottle..Supriya got shock listening to that and in fraction of second she turned around and saw Aditya… Aditya move towards her handed over her bottle and kissed her on forehead and hugged her tightly and said.. you looked dam beautiful.. and ran out..
Supriya at first was angry but smiled looking Aditya behaviour … she appreciate him in her mind that he is really good boy… if he wanted he would have taken advantage again.. but he just kissed my forehead and hugged me and ran away… She did notice his face when he removed himself from her hug there was cute expression in his face.. she liked it…
Keeping aside her thought she started extracting milk for her baby… she was feeling pain and quantity of milk was also less… she again called anand, anand..there was no response from anand..
Aditya :-- Bhabhi he is snoring here..hahahahah.. he came to door but not looking inside..bhabhi need any help..
She got confused.. what to do… she thought what difference does it make.. he saw me full nude.. and on daily basis I am feeding her..
Supriya :-- Aaaadddii.. ammm .. I need help to extract milk from breast … I am unable to extract it.. can you please
Aditya got happy… but didn’t show to her.. still looking at TV he moved in ....ohh 6… that was helicoppppp .. he was unable to complete his statement looking at her. …she still in her pantie only .. her skin was glowing.. he watch him from top to toe..his eyes got fixed on her naval…he never saw such deep naval.. and utter WoW… and moved toward her .. he looked back her ..there was eye to eye contact .. both were not speaking any thing.. for unknown reason there was spike on supriyas heart beat..he reached very close to her with trembling hand he took bottle from her and with mick voice asked her what to do.. ammm adi you need to press it pointed to breast but  little harder as milk is not coming.... ohh okk… he became normal.. ok… one minute.. he went in bathroom and came back with towel.. he wrapped it around her waist and asked her ..to sit down on plastic chair kept there… In her mind she was appreciating him.. so kind and caring person he is..
He reached behind her and gave her bottle and asked her to keep it ready .. he moved his both her hands around from her neck and grabbed right breast, her entire breast engulf in his both hand, he asked her to be ready…he started applying pressure… she was in immense pain .. she clinch her teeth and bearing pain, her body was shaking .. he looked in mirror infront of them and saw her expression and comes to know that how much pain she is bearing it…bit of milk came from her breast.. again he pressed her boobs with full strength and more milk from her breast came.. but it was unbearable for her and tears rolled down from her eyes..he removed his hand from her and went out to look anand he was still snoring.. he came back again..
why you went out ??– asked Supriya..
Aditya :-- amm I thought to call bhaiya .. I cant see you crying and see you in pain ..saying that he started sobbing…
Supriya – its ok adi.. it happens with lacting women..actually I think my milk got dry inside.. and it is blocking the flow .. that’s reason its not coming out.. if we will not extract it than situation will be worst.. I won’t be able to feed you not even my baby as well..ok now come this side and lets fill this bottle completely so that in night can feed you..
With heavy heart he did same to her left breast again and bottle was full with her milk ..she was in tears…he came and kneel down in front of her.. he wipe her tears and hold his face and kissed on both of her eyes and forehead.. he even kissed on her both breast and with light hand roam his hand on her boobs as to sooth her pain.. Supriya was watching his act and face.. he was also sobbing, she bend down and kissed her chicks just above her lips as tear drop was there.. and moved to right and
Saw that tear drop was on her upper lips.. he pointed her where it is .. she smiled and kissed her on his lips..she kept her lips there for few seconds, adi open her lips and took her upper lips and suck it .. for few second she allowed him to suck her lips but when he try to insert his tongue, she didn’t allowed him and stood up..
We are doing wrong adi. We should not be doing this.. ok .. please go out – said Supriya..
Aditya :-- he stood up as well.. with watery eyes - I don’t know its right or wrong but one thing is for sure.. I love you and can’t see you in pain.. can’t see you in tears.. saying he hugged her .. she also wrapped her hand around him and hug him back.. for minute or two they were into each other. Aditya broke hug and again looked her ..she saw him still crying she moved her hand to wipe his tears but he stop him and with action asked her to suck it with lips.. Supriya pulled her tounge out.. and wipe his tears from his chicks and he put his finger and show her that still tear is there on his lips.. she moved her lips and sucked his lips..for few second and moved away..
Supriya :-- Happy Now..??
Aditya :-- Yes you show me heaven today.. I told you. You are my angel..saying so he moved out happily..
Supriya laughed and wore her dress did lite make up in hurry and went out. She woke her husband up and asked him to get fresh as need to rush.. its already 5:45.
Anand :-- I doze of for almost 1 hr… ahhh my head is paining.. let me get fresh..
Supriya :-- Adi do you want invitation to get fresh..
Aditya :-- What Bhabhi.i will come on this cloth only..
Supriya :-- what.. you want to wear jeans and this shirt you wearing since morning.. go and change to ¾ and t-shirt.. okk
Aditya – ahhh.. okkkkkk.. and by the way you look wow in this dress.. bhaiya is lucky no doubt.. and please don’t come inside I am changing saying so he ran inside..
Supriya :-- You… she also ran to beat him but he was fast and moved inside room.. she was delighted hearing his comment on her.. actually she expected to be from her husband but as usual he didn’t say single word. But she was smiling..
Mean while Supriya got both of her son ready..at 6:20 all of them did check out and reached bus stand through private cab at 7:25.
Aditya informed Supriya that he is going to buy chocolate. He went to medical and brought massage oil which will be helpful to clear breast milk blockage, tissue paper , pain killer and bought lot of chocolates for all. Soon bus arrived they arrange their luggage
Anand :-- I will sleep in single birth and taking elder son with me..
Supriya :- areeee how come you both will get adjusted on that small birth.. we all four will adjust here itself.. You go and sleep there..
They got upper berth in middle of bus where as Anand birth was in 2nd row.
Anand :-- Ok.. take this handbag ..and move towards his birth
Aditya helped elder son first to climb up on birth, than took younger one and asked Supriya to climb up.. with difficulty Supriya climb up and when she was climbing up her skirt road up and showed her black pantie to Aditya.. luckily no was around and he was only who saw it..he pass baby to Supriya and also moved to birth and closed sliding door and put curtain on and latched door from inside... they already did checked in bus hence there will be no disturbance. Aditya move elder son to left and gave him pillow, on his parallel he moved younger one and asked Supriya to move little bit so he also get some space to sit. He put hand bag in railing. He switched on AC and night lamp in cabin. Now they can see each other easily.
They sat comfortably now.. he saw that supriya’s skirt rode upto her thigh and in black dress her thigh was looking awesome.. Supriya saw him looking at her thigh and adjusted her skirt.
Supriya :-- Adi please .. don’t look lustily towards me.. with straight voice..she was serious and don’t like him ogling at her..
Aditya :-- Oh sorry… I was not looking lustily but thinking that God was free when he created you.. from head to toe every thing is perfect. Apart from that golden heart in which there is lot of emotions that you helping a dying person.. saying so his voice got chocked and started sobbing..
Supriya :-- ohhh my crying baby… you think so much.. I was just casually telling you.. can’t I speak what I think .. hmmm saying so she slept flat and made him also sleep and turn towards him..and kissed on his forehead..than said let me wipe it before it reaches to your lips .. and wipe his tears with her lips..it made both of them smile.. he dragged her toward him and hug her..
Aditya :-- You are so caring, and kissed her forehead, you are so beautiful kissed her on her chicks and embraces her, both of them moved their hand on each other back and  lay still for some time..
Soon Aditya fell sleep .. Supriya was looking him with love.. and thinking boy is grown up but still behave like child…she started combing his hair with her right hand, she moved his hand on his face, forehead and kiss on his forehead..
Supriya thinking – in last 2 days my thinking about him totally changed.. there were lot of instances where he behaved so maturely, I even scolded him for which he was not liable, when he was extracting milk from my boobs .. he was crying looking me in pain.. she look at him again put her hand on his face and whisper “ I LOVE YOU too adiiiii and moved little above and put his face on her blossom. She rested her elbow on his shoulder and started roaming her palm on his face and hair, time to time she was also kissing him on his forehead. You are very brave you know.. I never saw person fighting with such dangerous disease with such strength. I will take you out off this disease adii I will.. and she started sobbing..
He got awoken when she put his head between her blossom, but was acting as sleeping.. he was listening to her and her last sentence pierced his heart as what intention he had for her and look at her, a pure soul compromising so much for me to get well..see how lovely she is taking care of me and even crying for me.. who does this in todays word for any one.. You are my true angel… I really love you.. he was not able to control his cry .. he started crying move more into her blossom..
[+] 6 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply