Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
its been morwme than 4 months since we got an update on this story. no upfate from author as well

worldlover please let us know if you are planni g to continue and when we can expect an update
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice... waiting for update///
Like Reply
Hi bro
Like Reply
Hello Bro

Can we expect an update. Are you alright, seems you are not at all visiting since Feb. Hope everything is fine from your end. Please post something so that we will have some light of at the end of the tunnel Smile Smile
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Bro how are you. Hope you are good
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Hello friends, 
Sorry for the long disappearance. Sorry for dissapointing my readers. I have been in some tough physical and financial crisises for the last few months. 
But now I am back and plan to continue from where I left off. Next update will be coming this friday night. Hopefully, I will be able to regain everyone's interest again.
[+] 8 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Welcome back.... Waiting for your update
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Thank you sir . Finally you are back i hope you are fit and ok
Like Reply
Welcome back......looking forward to the continuation of the story.....my good wishes towards your well being
[+] 1 user Likes Pundit77's post
Like Reply
Welcome back............
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
Thank you sir
[+] 1 user Likes Pandu1990's post
Like Reply
Sir eagarly waiting for update
Like Reply
Sir waiting today is friday .Is there any update.
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 07:39 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Sir waiting today is friday .Is there any update.

Yes, Maybe in a hour or two. Next update is coming.
Like Reply
Ok sir
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 08:05 PM)worldlover Wrote: Yes, Maybe in a hour or two. Next update is coming.

Its been 2 and half hour brother. We are waiting for half a year. We can't wait any longer bro. Please give us the most awaited update. ??
Like Reply
Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 17- Binisha's Day Out- Part 3

3.00 pm Saturday, 18th April,2018...Labony point, Cox's Bazar....
It was a medium hot noon at the beach as the sun was shining bright in the sky. There was not many people in the water. People were relaxing in the shade and waiting for the afternoon. But even the sun is no match against the teenagers. The group from Nokul's college was amongst other teens there. Some of the guys were playng minibar football in the sand. Some girls and boys playing handball in waist height water. A little bit further away from them, there were two couples in almost chest height water. They were not very talkative at the moment like everyone else. There was another game at play, different than anyone else at the beach right now. Perhaps the oldest game that mankind learned to play. Binisha was facing Mili and Ismail, being held by Nokul at the waist. Her pants were at her knees and her vagina was penetrated by Nokul's penis. Nokul was humping her from behind now at a great speed. Being watched by two virgin teenagers while having wild sex with her brother in law, though under water but still in broad daylight with the risk of getting caught by someone, all of this was making Binisha hornier than she has ever been before. The voyeurism, the kinkiness, the surroundings was pushing her towards a earth shattering climax. It was two more minutes before Binisha came to an exploding orgasm. Nokul also could not hold up anymore and emptied his whole load inside his boudi's pussy. It was by far his best performance with his boudi. He thought he never cummed this much before. It took him more than a minute to finish cumming completely. Mili and Imtiaz was not standing still either. Both of them also came just a minute before them. The big difference was that while Nokul and Binisha was fucking each other, the less experienced couple was masterbating each other. It was the first time for both of them that someone else was helping them cum. Hell, it was the first time that Mili ever orgasmed. She was never this much horny in her life before. She was wishing that she was the one getting fucked right now by her fiancee Imtiaz instead of Binisha and Nokul. With her orthodox upbringing she never thought she will ever be this much daring to openly being masterbated by someone. She was thinking," Wow, how did it escalated this much in just one day, or just one hour to be precise?".....

It was very exciting for me. I act like I am carefree around my friends. But inside my house I am completely opposite. I don't know why I am like that. It feels like I get an extra boost of energy when I am around my friends. Normally my family never allows me to go to any parties or picnics. Sometimes I feel jealous of my other friends. They have so much freedom to always have so much fun. While I don't get to even dress up nicely outside my house except for some family functions. Wearing only hijab and burqa in the class sometimes make me feel old and undesirable. I say to my friends that I wear hijab and burqa to stand out from the rest of them, to be different. But inside I wish I could be more like them. I love my religion, I know rules and regulations keeps us in line. It keeps us safe, but still sometimes I wonder how does it fell to let it go. How does it feel to let go of all inhibitions and fly high? To wear whatever I want, to do whatever I want, to have fun. This picnic was my means to have some fun like other girls my age. My friends helped me to get permission from my parents. I argued so much with my mother for three days to no use until Jonaki and Rokeya came to my mom and talked to her. Jonaki is the one who convinced my mom to let me go to the picnic promising to take care me and to safely drop me to my house at night.
Here I was going to my first outing without my family. That is the same morning that I met Binisha for the first time. She could be the most attractive girl among our whole group. Then I saw how heroically she saved two people from certain death. I was eager to see Nokul's gf about whom he was bragging a lot. I think she is as much as incredible as he was saying if not more. I took her to the back of the bus after she was introduced to everyone else. Me and other girls was asking her everything about herself and how she met Nokul. When she told us that they had an active sex life I was a little disturbed. I looked at Jonaki from the corner of my eyes and saw her looking downwards with her hands tightly holding the seat. I was feeling sorry for my friend. But what to do, Nokul and Binisha love each other and probably going to get married. So how can I judge them? The rest of the ride Jonaki's mood was off. I soon got distracted and got into singing and shouting with other girls. We were having so much fun that I felt like I made another friend in Binisha today. This was what I was expecting to be like when I am out with friends.
When we reached Cox's Bazar we paired with our respected partners and walked around a bit. Imtiaz my fiancee was holding my hand and was talking about our future. Yes, I love him, I want to get married to him very very much. But I wanted to enjoy life also. I wanted to complete my studies and get a job and do something with my life also. I know this is just the dream of a middle class teen girl which will never be true. So I just wanted to enjoy every moment from now on.
After having lunch we joined Nokul and Binisha and walked towards a restaurant. Inside there I found out a lot about my new friend's naughty side. I found out I liked seeing my a couple kissing each other, I liked to get kissed in front of some one else. I saw live how to have some 'hot Ice-cream'. I was like in a trance following and copying whatever Binisha was doing. Seeing a penis for the first time, kissing it, licking it, being gaged by it, it was a day of so many firsts for me. When I was looking at Imtiaz's face and bobbing up and down on his penis, his face looked full of ectasy. So much passion in his eyes, the way he was carasing my face I felt like falling in love with him all over again. But after finishing all that I was feeling very shy. I don't know what Nokul and Binisha was thinking of me, what was Imtiaz thinking of me. I cleaned my mouth and drank some water and all of us came out of the restaurant. Imtiaz was still holding my hand, when I looked at him he quietly mouthed 'I love you' to me. My face beamed with joy hearing it. I hugged him there itself in front of so many people outside the restaurant. He was a little surprised as he said, "Dear, everyone is watching." I quickly let go of him and said, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me." Saying so I held his hand and hurriedly walked away from there. Other friends from our group was starting to go down to the beach. We also thought of joining them. Our boys changed into bermudas and we were in salwar kamiz. Some guys started to play football and bunch of other games. We decided to play hand ball. Me and Imtiaz in one team and Nokul-Binisha was in another. After some time I could feel that some guys from the other team looking at me secretly. I looked at my chest and saw that my orna moved to one side and my breast's impression could be seen over my salwar. They were bouncing a lot along with me. I looked around and saw all the other girls were more or less in the same state as mine. Binisha and two other girls even tied their orna around their waist which magnified their boobs even more. There were boobs bouncing around everywhere. I was conscious and tried to arrange my orna but when I looked at Binisha she nodded her head in the negative and gestured me to let it be. I sighed, looked around and resumed with the game. After 5 or so minutes Nokul and Imtiaz excused themselves and dragged me and and Binisha deeper into the sea where the water was reaching almost to our chests. We were chit chating there about how much fun we had all day. Imtiaz was standing behind me with his hands on my shoulder. Nokul was hugging binisha from behind. I can't be sure but it looked like his hands were on her stomach. We were talking and suddenly Binisha yelped and hit Nokul in his hands. She moaned," Stop it na, you are being too rough, it's hurting me." Me and my bf looked at each other with wide eyes unable to believe what we were witnessing. Then, with a wicked smile Imtiaz moved his hand down towards my boobs and cupped them gently all the while looking into my eyes. Slowly he started to press them with little power. I closed my eyes. After a minute I felt his lips on mine we started to kiss each other with passion. We were sucking each other's lips. Then he pinched both of my nipples. I felt my pussy started to moisture and I moaned into his mouth. Then we again heard Binisha scream a little and both of us looked at them. This two has been surprising me whole day. Now I saw Binisha facing us holding Nokul's neck streching her hands behind. Nokul was humping her with slow strokes. Binisha's face was full of ectasy, lips in o shape. She was moaning with every stroke. I could not look away as a saw them slowly raise their speed, Binisha was also responding with backward thrusts. I felt Imtiaz's one hand going down towards my pussy cupping it. This time I was the one who moaned. He then took his hand inside my kamiz and after loosening the cord moved his hand inside my salwar. His hand gripped my clitoris and I lost control of my self. He then took my hand and kept it on his dick which he must have released before. I didn't have to be told to do anything else. I started to move my hands up and down on his shaft. Some time went like this and all four of us were still going at it. Binisha and Nokul was now seriously humping each other with maximum speed. I tought I can not tolerate any more. I arced my back a bit moved my ass a bit behind and lined up Imtiaz's cock with my pussy. I looked back at his face with my eyes requesting him to penetrate me. He smiled at me and said, " Not now dear, not like this." I felt frustrated now I needed something inside me, I can't stand it anymore. At that moment, Imtiaz slipped a finger inside me. It was so tight, I felt so much pain from just a finger then how is Binisha taking that monster dick inside her? Imtiaz now started to finger me in a rythm first with one then with two fingers. All this time I never stoppped my hand movement. I switched my hands as one was starting to ache. We were now going in full throttle, all four of us. At the end we all cummed in between one or two minutes gap. After my orgasm my knees became weak as if unable to hold my own bodyweight. Thankfully My bf held me in my midriff area. After our breathing become somewhat normal I started to feel cold. Everyone else agreed with me when I suggested to return back to the shore.

After returning back to the shore they decided to change into dry clothes. The boys took the ladies to the changing area. When they were alone Binisha asked Mili why they did not go all the way? Mili just shrugged her shoulder and said that it's not my fault I told him to do it, but he refused. Binisha was surprised and asked Imtiaz why he did that? Imtiaz said, " Well I love her and trust me I wanted to go all the way. But I had to take two things into consideration. First is that I do not have any protection here with me. So I don't want to take the risk of getting my gf pregnant before marriage. Our family, specially my elder brother trust me so much, how can I break his trust? After my parents died my brother is working so hard to provide for me. How can I betray his trust? Secondly, I don't want our first time to be like this. I want it to be special, with full consent of society and religion. So I am ok with everything else but our first time will be special."
Hearing this both Nokul and Binisha became subdued. Thousand thoughts were going through their heads. Binisha somehow managed to say that she was on the pill and it was safe for them. The rest of the time both of them could not enjoy anything. They were feeling so guilty. Nokul for betraying his brother and Binisha her husband. Binisha did not think that her day out will end in such a low note.

....._....
[+] 11 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
After this long wait expected more from The tremendous writer. But it is what it is. Enjoyed the update thoroughly. Waiting for more to come.
Like Reply
Wonderful update.
Binisha cannot be guilty as she is doing this with all her knowledge. Her enjoyment is important for her than anything else.
Like Reply
Mili words are like hitting with chappel on the face of Binisha. Great update.
Like Reply